Reviews of Embassy Suites Los Angeles - International Airport South 3 stars

1440 East Imperial Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA

#9 of 13 hotels in El Segundo

AWESOME!!!!!!
    • Double Suite

Our original room smelled like cigarette smoke, we notified front desk, changed rooms and the rest was great

this is my families and my husband and myself absolute favorite hotel ever...we come often and we love it every time..... Wonderful experience

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Overall Experience Was Very Nice.
    • King Suite

Disliked The Fact That’s I Couldn’t Look Thru , Not Open The Window. And No Balcony .

The King Bed , I Disliked The Fact That’s I Couldn’t Look Thru , Not Open The Window.

Fine but lacked some important finishing touches
    • Double Suite

There was no complimentary bottled water in the room. Wifi was not free and came at a high cost. The breakfast was fine but basic.

The hotel was clean and tidy and the staff friendly and helpful.

Frustrating and disappointing.
    • King Suite - Roll In Shower

Them not having my minifridge full of food, when I had called twice before I had arrived to confirm my order for a full minifridge.

Manager Edger was nice, not so with other women at the desk.

Traveled as a couple with our 26 y.
    • Double Suite

Would have preferred a 5th floor room overlooking the Airport. But I believe they only have king beds which was not suitable

Traveled as a couple with our 26 y.o. Daughter. Everyone enjoyed the visit.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Best Sleep In Months
    • King Suite

Perfect when your international flights get changed at the last minute. So clean and comfortable. Had the best nights sleep in months. The staff were fabulous. Everything terrific.

I liked the fact there was a restaurant right in the...
    • King Suite

There was nothing not to like

I liked the fact there was a restaurant right in the facility. The food was good & we didn't have to go out to look for a place to eat after a long day of travel.

Nice stay; A great staff! Awesome customer service!
    • King Suite

Smaller room than, I had hoped. I was told they they are all the same size same; I prefer a luxurious space;

Breakfast was delicious! Bacon was crispy ! The staff was extremely accommodating!

The breakfast was terrible.
    • King Suite

The breakfast was terrible. Cold, microwaved frozen waffles and omelettes with frozen vegies. Cheese with no taste. Two lines. What if you want bacon and sausage? Long lines. You should order fresh omelettes as soon as you come down and then by the time you get up in line it is ready. The worst breakfast I have ever had at an Embassy Suites. Making me rethink staying there again.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Beware! Keep looking
    • King Suite

Graffiti tagging on our room wall Tub drain clogged, not working Multiple police visits to the hotel Loose dog roaming the hallway alone Unempatheic staff Drunks in the elevator Conditions in the room where less than desirable.

The entryway was pretty. The elevator was glass.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

This place is quite nice.
    • Double Suite

This place is quite nice. The rooms are huge, the bathroom is good, I love how there are so many sinks. I also love that there are a lot of separating doors (bedroom from living room). I’d say over all it’s very nice and very worth it.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Shuttle service is so poor.
    • Double Suite

Shuttle service is so poor. We call hotel at midnight but we got pick up just after 1am. I saw other hotel shuttles pass by several times but not this hotel

Great staff, very pleasant.
    • King Suite with Balcony

Long lines for breakfast and not enough room to sit. Should be a little more clearing of tables and not have everyone just grab chairs and tables all over the place. Was too chaotic .

Great staff, very pleasant. Great room service and food!!

Don't be fooled by the pictures!
    • Double Suite

Dirty. Not what expected. The room was to have two queen beds, and a sofa bed which was advertised. Instead it was too full size beds and a very small double room. Dirty, not well kept. Pictures posted online are very, very deceiving!

I will never return
    • 1 Double Bed Suite - Accessible Tub

Charging my entire room and an add'l 25% up front. The manager assistance wasnt great. We weren't given our bags. I had to sign a disclosure stating I wasn't going to party at the pool or my room. No one else did. The employee that checked me in said on weekend they're required yet none of my other family weren't required. Now I am 52 years old, I came for family reunion all of our events were off site.

No window for 4 night, huge room
    • King Suite

No window in the room and for 4 nights stay it was very unpleasant. No possibility to have fresh air and sun. Only A/C and bulb. Small bathroom. To many people and long queues during breakfast.

Huge and comfy room with small dinning room with sofa and bedrom. Tasty breakfast.

nice but disappointing.
    • Premium King Suite

The room was outdated and a little shabby considering the price. Our view is of the street that had a Uhaul truck and about 30 people under a tent bbq'ing and camping. The breakfast was ok but not worth what you pay. The omelet bar isn't truly cook to order. The line waiting for that was so long we chose to go in the buffet line. Food was mediocre at best. The pictures of the shower in the hotel review showed a walking shower. We got just a tub with a shower in it. The walking shower was the reason I chose this hotel. I'm handicapped and have a hard time getting into a tub. I was very disappointed in that.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. We needed a late checkout. This was granted to us at a cost.

close to the airport, big comfortable bed
    • King Suite

it looks different in reality compared to photos, people were having party at pool on evening, so we couldn’t enjoy jaccuzi and there were huge crowds at breakfast with not enough tables, so we were forced to take breakfast to the room, definitely not worth the money

close to the airport, big comfortable bed

The environment within the hotel was very good (architecture...
    • Double Suite

Extra charge of $30 for parking per day. I was not informed before booking about it. I could off chosen an other hotel.Staff at the reception did not advise properly at checking in regarding parking outside the hotel for free. At the end i was charged almost $90 by the local authorities for parking outside the hotel. Food at breakfast was always the same.Breakfast was finishing too early, at 9.00 am.

The environment within the hotel was very good (architecture, design, decoration etc). This was a reason to want to spend time in the hotel. Offering free drinks in the afternoon is a very good idea. Brings people together.

Location was great for our purpose.
    • King Suite with Balcony

Beds were uncomfortable, room air conditioning did not work, poor choices for breakfast. Room description and outlook did not match the expensive room rate charged.

Location was great for our purpose.

it's worth the few extra $ to stay here because you don't have to leave for anything-
    • King Suite

i total thought the parking under the hotel was part of the stay and it was $30 extra.

It was the best hotel i have ever stayed at it was super quit,extra soft bed n pillows,large Rm. Breakfast tuns of stuff. They also had FREE popcorn & nachos & DRINKS for 2hrs. its was an amazing stay.

Great place to stay!
    • King Suite

The lines at breakfast were very long and there were not enough places to sit. Not enough staff during breakfast hour to keep up with the crowd. Kept on running out of clean plates and tables were dirty.

Very clean and beautiful. The complimentary "snack time" in the evening was great. The breakfast was also delicious. We've been to many places that include breakfast with your stay and this was the best by far! Will be staying at an Embassy Suites again.

Nice, but not reliable...
    • King Suite

Shuttle service was horrid! We had to call twice, change terminals and wait 40+ minutes for the shuttle to drive 2 miles. While watching other hotel shuttles drive by two and sometimes three times, I wished we had stayed somewhere else. Since this was a main reason for booking, it was a deal-breaker. Wouldn’t stay again.

Room was comfortable and spacious. Breakfast was great - a wide variety of options.

The Embassy was very comfortable with great food and drink included in our stay.

Everything was good.

Excellent hotel with wonderful full service happy hour and breakfast. The hotel was quiet and clean with a nice suite that was comfortable. We liked the shuttle to the airport and could return our car the night before which took the pressure off in the morning.

There are 2 Embassy Suites near LAX. Be warned!
    • King Suite

Well, to the cautious traveler make sure you go to the CORRECT Embassy Suites (there are 2 located in close proximity). Needless to say that can prolong your check in as it did mine as I had to wait for a shuttle to take me to correct Embassy Suites. (I wanted to switch Embassy Suites to the one I was at but told since I used a "3rd party" to book reservation that I could not change reservation. Go figure.

would stay there again
    • King Suite

didn't like paying for wifi also wasn't completely secure had to shut down as hacking was possible

being so close to the airport we did not have airport noise good sleep love blackout curtains also market is within walking distance

We will be back
    • King Suite

last time we got a room with the toilet between the bedroom and sofa bed, this time the toilet was in the bedroom..not quite as good but ok

breakfast and happy hour were great...the room was as expected and met our requirements

The smell of marijuana in the elevators we stayed on the 3rd...
    • Double Suite

The smell of marijuana in the elevators we stayed on the 3rd floor the room directly next to the elevator they were smoking it, the odor lingured the whole stay, my kids now know what that is😡

It was okay but not worth the price.
    • King Suite

I did not like how the balcony window was closed tight and frosted in my room so i could not see out the window or step out to get some fresh air. That is the only reason why i came to this hotel because they offered suites with a balcony. i had to wake up in the middle of the night to go get some fresh air outside the hotel due to my claustrophobia. It should be a cheaper cost for the rooms that have frosted windows and cant access the balcony. I was told its a city ordinance, but thats not whats advertised on the site. You advertise that all rooms have access to a balcony.

Reception and Breakfast were great. Although Breakfast could be operated less like a prison line.

Loved it minus restaurant experience, heard others complain as well so knew it was not just me!
    • Double Suite

Restaurant staff at bar not to friendly almost seemed annoyed! Food overpriced for amount given. My son and brother both ordered shrimp scampi and one of them the noodles seemed old and hard the other was good! Steaks good but small served with 5 waffle fries again for price I would not recommend hotel restaurants! 250.00 and we all left still hungry!

Beautiful place, amazing customer service minus restaurant! I loved location and ambiance of hotel and rooms! Breakfast was included and it was best breakfast selection I’ve ever seen!

The room was perfect for us.
    • King Suite

Didn't like the fact they charge $30 a day for parking. When you already pay to stay there.

The room was perfect for us. Nice complimentary breakfast. Close to air force base and LAX.

Nothing pleasant, sorry.
    • King Suite

Rooms were with extreme humidity, cold and extremely noisy. Not enough towels, used sheets and missing pillows. Breakfast was like school lunch.

Nothing except location.

The pool and hot tub are good.
    • King Suite

The shuttle driver was constantly cursing the other traffic and the receptionist did not tell me where to meet the shuttle. Embassy suites usually gives 2 free drinks but we didnt get them this time for some reason. The laundry room was really dirty and there was no ATM available.

The pool and hot tub are good. The bed was very comfortable, especially after a 14 hour flight.

During my stay, i got called numerous times about the front...
    • King Suite with Balcony

During my stay, i got called numerous times about the front desk getting notified about our smoke alarm and it would never go off on our end. I could not even seem to enjoy my stay. After the second time i would hope they would think okay maybe we should be more considerate. I was woken up at almost 7:30 due to this incident

We mainly used the hotel for sleep and shower needs. The hotel is a bit dated but it was clean.
    • King Suite

We didn’t have a window that looked outside, it was a frosted window? Pick up FROM the airport was a bit confusing. It would be helpful if your website had more prominent info as to needing to call for the shuttle AND to indicate the shuttle is white. People were getting very confused between the North and the South Shuttles. Most of us didn’t know that there were 2 different shuttles and/or Embassy Suites. However, once I called the hotel to ask for a shuttle the customer service was great and a ride showed up within 15 minutes. We would stay there again.

Good value for the money. Breakfast was good. Close to the airport.

I would stay here again.
    • Double Suite

1) hair dryer didn't blow very strong so took longer to dry hair 2) free wifi doesn't come included; required the hilton membership 2) A/C in the business center is pretty low and can't be controlled by those in there

Everything was great except . . .

I would not stay here again or recommend it to others.
    • Double Suite

Rooms were shabby and in dire need of renovation, extensive cleaning, paint and new furnishings. Fan in the bathroom was so loud, I showered with the light off as it was the only way to shut it off. Parking fee expensive. Also had to pay extra for wifi, something most hotels in this price range include. Breakfast room very crowded, buffet service only & long lines, then no where to sit. Stopped serving breakfast at 9am & no other restaurant in walking distance. If they extended the breakfast hours, it would probably help.

I would choose a different hotel if I needed to stay near the airport in the future.
    • Double Suite

Hotel is really dated and in need of renovation. The lobby is okay, but rooms look shabby & need a thorough cleaning/fresh paint. The fan in the bathroom is so obnoxious that I took showers without the light on (the only way to turn it off). You have to pay extra for Wifi and parking is expensive. If you miss breakfast hours, there is not a restaurant within easy walking distance. Breakfast area is buffet style and so crowded, it's difficult to find an empty table.

Two room suite was good sized and bed comfortable. Free breakfast included was good with generous choices & served warm. Shuttle service from the airport was reliable and pretty prompt. The woman at the front desk was efficient and pleasant.

After five months in Mexico this place was absolutely wonderful!
    • King Suite with Balcony

The ATM was not working and I walked over 5 miles trying to get American money. But thanks to the Meet and greet in the evening, you won’t starve, even if you can’t get to an ATM!

Indoor pool, Hot tub, breakfast was really wonderful, loved the management “meet and greet”.

Crap
    • Double Suite

The shower was crap, didn’t work properly, bad pressure and wouldn’t drain properly. No wifi - when spending over $400 per night you’d expecting wifi to be included Beds were tiny. How can you expect two adult to sleep in them! Cleanliness was not up to scratch eithe

Complimentary breakfast

Great breakfast and very comfortable beds.
    • King Suite - Roll In Shower

The bathtub clogged in the morning which is fine in our situation, because we checked out that morning. This is great if you only need to be closer to the airport a day before your flight.

Great breakfast and very comfortable beds. Its so rare to find good breakfast choices in any hotel so this is great!

Other than those things I was pleased and I would stay there again
    • King Suite

The pillows were too soft and it would ease ones mind if the mattress and box springs had heavy duty zipped plastic protectors on them.

I liked everything thank you all for your hospitality and great customer service!

Worst embassy stay ever .. dirty, loud
    • Double Suite

I’d give them negative 2. The room was filthy. Carpet and chairs had food and gum stuck to them. The blanket had burns through them. Fridge was sending beeping sounds and had to be replaced. The hall noise from crazy guests all day and night was too much. They up-charged for WiFi and $30 per night parking in a basement garage with smokers loitering, glaring and puffing smoke at my kids .. no security around garage to make it feel even minimally safe. Breakfast was a zoo and food was worse. Stayed at many embassy suites over the years; this was NOTHING like any other embassy experience I ever had. It was a motel experience.

It was a cheap motel stay for hotel price.
    • King Suite

Unbelievably filthy room, furniture, blanket and floors. Unbelievably filthy gym, jacuzzi and pool. Loud and chaotic guests running and screaming everywhere. Not enough food and half-cooked foods as zoo of guests swarmed and cleared catering trays in seconds of food being put out leaving most guests waiting for scraps. They up-charged for everything from WiFi and ridiculous $30 per night parking in a smokers hangout garage.

One of the manger who changed the broken refrigerator, one of the dining staff and one of the housekeeping staff were friendly.

Exceptional
    • Double Suite

Stain on carpet, lot of kids in the pool(but it is spring break) book store prices are very expensive

The breakfast, reception, bed are comfy, spacious, lots of room, many mirrors, extra sinks and lights.

It was horrible i will not attend there anymore
    • King Suite

If my room couldn’t have be clean better an focus on the guest instead of playing around in the lobby

The room still had things in the refrigerator me an my girlfriend a got a rash from something biting us in the room the pool size was not what I was told an the staff was really rude

Always a delight to stay at Embassy Suites - in whatever city you choose!
    • Double Suite - Accessible Tub

Since I booked with booking.com - I did not earn my Hilton reward points and they are not able to adjust my room price if I found a better deal.

I am always pleased with a stay at Embassy Suites. We looked for a hotel close to the airport with a shuttle service. This facility is outstanding in it's decor, cleanliness, and hospitality. The manager's reception is always a treat with snacks and beverages. The made to order breakfast is fabulous as is the selection of ready made items - eggs, sausage, pancakes, potatoes - all fresh and hot and cooked well! The pool and workout room are also a favorite with our kids and adults alike.

Horrible service and no response to complaints that I made
    • Double Suite

The pool had un supervised children ages 7 and I reported it to the desk because a 7 yr old was watching his 2 yr old sister and they were jumping in hot tub. No one even responded to my complaint. the pool had children running and jumping and screaming you could not enjoy the pool and they were not with there parents. Then in the lobby there were 5 boys playing football they were on every floor throwing the ball up there several hit our window to our room. Staff did nothing. Breakfast was supposed to reserved till 10 they started closing everything by 9:45. I would never stay there again. Asked maid 3 times for a new hair dryer and still didn't get one by the 4 th day when I checked out. Not to mention 5 people staying in the rom I was given 2 towels and one shampoo

My stay was horrible and i wont Ever be returning again.
    • King Suite

The staff and manager were rude and invasive. The pool facility was dirty, the heater in the room didn’t work. I didnt Enjoy my stay at all.

The only thing i enjoyed Was the breakfast..

The hospitality was amazing and very close to the airport.
    • Double Suite

You will need to rent a car if planning to sight see. Your Uber ride while very affordable via the new ride sharing option will always be between 30 mins to an hour travel time based on activity

The hospitality was amazing and very close to the airport. The daily reception, and cook to order breakfast was amazing. They truly went over and beyond to satisfy every request.

Rooms were large and had good amenities in the room.
    • Double Suite

Area was on the edge of a not so great area. On one side was a lot of businesses but the other side of the hotel was sketchy looking. Being near the airport obviously meant a lot of noise from planes but this property didn’t try to soundproof the rooms. I stay at Embassy Suites a lot when I travel and this was probably one of the worst ones I’ve stayed in. It was worn and dated but still charged like an up-to-par Embassy Suites. It was very disappointing for $300 a night by the time you include the cost of parking!! The room was clean enough but worn - scuffs on all the furniture, the shower drain cap wasn’t staying in place which was kind of gross, carpet was worn and tv remotes were sticky. Not much else to say except if you are expecting a usual Embassy Suites experience, this isn’t it!!

Rooms were large and had good amenities in the room. Comfortable beds and good selection of channels and in-room movies.

Wonderful roomy experience for a family of 4!
    • King Suite with Balcony

Bathroom needed to be updated. It was brown stuff on the wall and rust.

I loved the suite with the 2 rooms. I loved the breakfast and mangers snacks. I love the outside inside look. I love the water and the Coi fish. The staff was amazing. I love the shuttle to and from the airport.

hotel is not worth the money.- but good breakfast
    • King Suite

Staff at breakfast buffet good and friendly but security at breakfast not used to hospitality at all,- Smelly interior hall, no complimentary WiFi and Hotel is hard to find with car. High Prices but no real value for the money

Overall it was great.
    • King Suite with Balcony

The rooms air quality could be been better. Very dry and gave me a sore throat.

The bed was comfortable. The fresh made omelets and pancake was delish.

Location met with needs for single o/night stay
    • Double Suite

Confusion between "North" and "South" premises not declared. NORTH premises offers regular shuttle service from LAX, however SOUTH requires phone call to order.

Location met with needs for single o/night stay

I felt very paranoid
    • King Suite

The hotel manager gave me a very hard time thhe first 10mins I Checked in...

Your on site Manager was terrible and has no communication skills.. I felt harassed and was accused of things that I wasn't responsible for... I will never again stay at this hotel again.. again please train your manager to have better people skills.

was okay
    • King Suite

Bath tub seem dirty, it needed extra cleanness and I was hoping to get a room with real window not just the bright light coming from a fake window cover with curtains, balcony not necessary but at least to be able to see outside from floor 5. I had to switched but still not satisfied with second floor.

Bed was good!! very fluffy sleep like a baby.

Ok. Manager was good at fixing our concerns and allowing an extended checkout which we appreciated.
    • Double Suite

Rooms small and tired looking. Folding bed not made up. Downstairs rooms a bit noisy.

Close to airport with free shuttle service. Good breakfast included in rate Nice foyer Overall seemed like good hotel

Neighbors complaining about kids playing!
    • King Suite

Neighbors complaining about kids playing! I should of been where the family areas were at so they would not complain noise level..: i have repeatedly stayed there w out problems and my children and i playing, decent level music playing e out complaint

I had to leave early due to my wife spiking a 102 fever and...
    • Double Suite

I had to leave early due to my wife spiking a 102 fever and they were ok with my early departure. the manager told me to contact you to get a reimbursement on the third night. she was ok with that.

Wonderful vacation....felt like home!
    • Double Suite

I wish they had more washers and dryers considering it is a huge hotel. Because there were only 2 washers and 2 dryers, there was a waiting time for other hotel guests.

The buffet was great - omelets made to order everyday, fresh fruits, pancakes or french toast, loads of sausage and bacon; cereals - hot or cold; muffins, bagels or english muffins; drinks - sodas, fruit juices, coffee/tea. The room was spacious and offered privacy even for a family; beds were comfortable; refrigerator and microwave made it convenient to bring food back to the room; altogether three sinks in room!

I like the office/room arrangement, I'll definitely book here again on a business trip!
    • King Suite with Balcony

They could update the alarm device, it is great but I think there are better models out there that offer better connectivity and media instead of just radio.

The services was great, room service was really fast and all the information you need is right in the room, they offer extra stuff like razors or toothbrush in case you forgot yours.

Nice if you need to get a plane.
    • Double Suite

Noisy (close to the airport runway). The swimming pool was not very clean. There are not a lot of things to do in the surroundings.

Nice if you need to get a plane.

Very good, comfortable, everything we need was there.
    • King Suite

This is not your fault, but the fact that the airport shuttle only drops you off at Arrivals is absolutely ridiculous! The hotel airports need to band together to fix this. This is a huge problem for guests.

Julian at the desk. She was delightful.

Over all enjoyed my stay the breakfast was great, pillows were fluffy. Parking was $29
    • King Suite

I didn’t like the expensive $29 dollar parking fee for every night of your stay... it doesn’t even feel like a safe parking garage. Also the receptionist when we first arrived just looked us over and called the man that was in line behind me and the man had told her that i was there before him and she just said “oh” i think her name was Katie

The breakfast was great! Such a good variety of food and it’s all HOT! We also enjoyed the complimentary drinks and snacks in the evening, the female bartender was great she always made sure my drink was made the way I liked! Would stay again

Overall we would stay again.
    • King Suite

No king beds. All they have is queen and the manager said it’s their version of the king. Forget what your reservation says. You will not have a king bed. Parking is 29$ per day. Didn’t know that until we checked in. My first room window was frosted over. The manager said it’s because there is apartment complex behind but they did switch my room. There are no breathtaking views from anywhere at this property.

Very clean It seemed as if every time we walked out of the room someone was mopping. Cook to order breakfast was great. The free open bar every night was great. Literally 3 minutes from LAX. Great location.

Good relaxing spot
    • Double Suite

It's a grate room overall

It's always good to stay here clean and tidy I just wish the pool was open for my children other than that everything was A1

Close to airport, but not noisy.
    • King Suite

Snacks during the complimentary happy hour were a bit lacking. And since we had a 9 AM international flight on Sunday, we couldn't get a hot breakfast. Maybe offer a take-away breakfast?

Quiet, clean. Pleasant staff.

On our first visit, we were able to have breakfast and it...
    • King Suite

On our first visit, we were able to have breakfast and it was excellent. Sadly on our second visit, our plane left too early for us to enjoy their wonderful breakfast.

Good hotel but won’t be staying there again.
    • King Suite

Breakfast was “Ok” but I always found my self waiting on the French toast (because it was always done when got to it) every morning I went down for breakfast. Which I’m surprised the staff there didn’t keep up with the flow of need as the breakfast line was always long! On both omelet line and breakfast buffet. Also, I was surprised with the paid parking and the rate. I parked on the street for free which was a little inconvenient but better then paying $29/day.

Hotel is nice and rooms are comfortable. House keepers kept up on our room and I appreciated that.

Excellent and comfortable
    • Double Suite - Accessible Tub

Unfortunately we were not their long enough to enjoy fully. We booked this by default as our flight was delayed 10hrs and we needed somewhere to stay overnight close to the airport. This place was excellent for our needs and we would consider it if there is a next time.

Bed was very nice.
    • King Suite

Parking cost extra and there was a loud drip noise outside our room and kept us up all night. Less than 4 hours of sleep.

Bed was very nice. Facility very nice and clean.

Unpleasant
    • Double Suite

Mattress dated. Bathtub had scum ring. Toilet too low for elderly. Telephone buttons did not function properly, ie couldn’t get wake up button to work, alarm clock stuck on 6AM and wouldn’t allow change. All together, our stay was like camping out and not at all worthy of the charges.

It was ok.
    • Double Suite

I didn't like the fact there was no restaurant in the hotel for evening meals. they put free snacks on from 17:30 to 19:30 every evening but it was thy same every day, just nachos, salsa, chillies and cheese sause. there was a bar who charged extortionate prices.

The cleanliness of the hotel and the comfort of the room.

Stay was ok....breakfast was crazy hard to fine a seat to eat...... room was dark and very noisy
    • King Suite

The room was very dark ..also very noisy don’t know what motor was being used all night but was very annoying ...main bedroom frosted window due to being on ground floor I’m guessing...... and in second room no window at all so no light at all......had to have all lights on 24 hours a Day was like being in a cave!!!! Bedding in 2 nd room for the 3 rd adult was pull out sofa so no Room to move in that area unless you wanted to put the sofa up and down every time you needed the bed!,,