Reviews of Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville East 4 stars

9940 Corporate Campus Drive, Louisville, KY 40223, USA

#12 of 92 hotels in Louisville

My toilet ran sometime. Had to jiggle the handle.

Everything was great. From the checkin to checkout. Rooms were quiet. There was a family reunion group staying during our trip. I was worried about noise but the rooms were well insulated. It was quiet. Breakfast buffet was tasty.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No fan in the bathroom. Only 2 garbage cans which i had to hunt for. I was disappointed with the gluten free options. I requested when I booked, called a couple days before. It is extremely hard and nerve racking when traveling with food allergies.

The rooms were nice and spacious. Beds comfortable, lobby and restraurants nice. Staff very attentive and kind.

I have nothing to say bad it is where it is

Very nice staff if you ask questions they try to help and the night security guard Mr James spaulding was very helpful

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Checking in was a bit of a disappointment as the lady at the desk allowed a customer to walk up to the counter right in front of us and checked him in as we had already waiting in line for about 10 minutes. When we did finally check in we were not greeted in a kindly manner. They need some training in the customer service department. Our room was ok. The beds were comfortable, but the pull out couch was very uncomfortable. The bathrooms are small and if you take a hot shower there was no exhaust, the entire bathroom was full of condensation, including the floors, which became very slippery. We asked for an extra blanket, they showed up about 1/2 hour later, no blankets were available so they gave us an extra sheet set, which was nice, at least they tried. I stopped at the desk the following day and asked for a couple bottles of water, the man at the desk checked to be sure we were Hilton Honors members, and questioned whether we already received water in our fridge, I assured him our fridge was empty upon arrival. Overall I would say the customer service needs to be re-evaluated at this property. We travel a lot, I was not impressed with the service.

We were meeting up with family so the seating in the common area was very nice. We were family meeting from Kentucky, Michigan and California so it was nice to be able to gather here. Happy hour was a bonus! Rooms were spacious. I do have to give Trent a shout out for being the best employee at this Embassy Suites, he was so accommodating and kind! And I have to give a shout out to our server, I cannot remember her name but she was awesome!!

Stayed 3 nights. First day room was like brand new from cleaning crew. Next two days there was a lot of cleaning skipped or amenities refilled properly

Safe,clean,friendly staff

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Great experience. Breakfast was great (gravy was cold) overall. Good atmosphere. Happy hour was very nice. Staff and accommodations were super. Would definitely stay there again.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Poorly managed, 1 elevator out, way too many people in pool that didn’t have wristbands, way too many kids to adults, way under staffed in kitchen and couldn’t keep up with the customer service. Allowed kids to run around screaming. I thought if I paid $200 plus I would get high quality service for my family but I was wrong

Good location, pleasant looking place

• King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Slippery bathroom floor. I'm in a wheelchair and tried to stand up after a sponge bath and slipped and fell. I caught myself with my left arm and shoulder. Over the past few days it's gotten a little better but the floor would be an issue.

Very good breakfast and the rooms were clean, roomy and well maintained.

Nothing really

Brian the chef was excellent; he made breakfast fun and the food was delicious. The complimentary happy hour was great too. We felt like the value for our money exceeded our expectations and are already planning ways to stay there again.

• King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I took my 15 yr old daughter and two friends to stay overnight for her birthday. We did not arrive until almost10:00p. We went swimming, which was a huge draw for us in the middle of January. Security guard let us know that his boss asked him to make sure everyone was over 21 in the pool after 10. He told us to take our time leaving, which we did. Apparently it's a policy at this hotel because adults want time in the pool without kids. I was very polite and understanding. However, my family was paying to stay there as well. If this was an apartment community I would not have questioned this rule. But it's a hotel where children stay often. I do not agree with this rule at all. My family stays at an Embassy Suites in WV every year. This has never happened. I will choose another local hotel next time I take my children for a winter swim.

My omelette. Life changing.

The night manager seemed irritated I didn't have a reservation till I got there and that he had to wait 5 minutes for my online confirmation to come through in his system

Very nice room. Lobby was very nice. The staff during breakfast were outstanding making sure I had everything I needed.

One of the elevators was a little scary. the elevator doors seemed to have trouble closing and the elevator felt shakey and unstable. Also, the bed was very hard. I had trouble falling asleep and woke up stiff.

The staff was friendly and accommodating, and the hotel seemed very clean. Overall good value.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

How early the breakfast buffet ended and how the staff was hoveryover you at the breakfast table as it got closer to 9

Very nice hotel, pool was awesome and breakfast was delicious

• King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Nothing- outstanding place to stay!

The hotel offered a "happy hour" from 5:00-7:30 pm every night with drinks (beer, cocktails, soft drinks, etc.) along with light snacks. Every day the morning breakfast was OUTSTANDING! Anything you could think of and much, much more! Staff was very friendly and located in a safe convenient area outside of Louisville.

The decor was old/ratty and hasn't been updated in at least a decade. I was charged 75 dollars so my chihuahua / dachshund mix that weighs 17 pounds could spend the night. When I inquired as to why it was so high and if we could negotiate the amount I was laughed at with a smirk and told bluntly no. In addition to this, there was a traditional Indian wedding party taking place in the event room with woman screaming until 1145PM. My wife was in tears and got no sleep while trying to console my two daughters aged 2 and 1. I will never stay at this hotel ever again. I have come to appreciate the usual quality at Embassy Suites, having stayed many times over the years, and this was the first time I have been completely disappointed. I will have to readjust my choices going forward.

The room was ready for us when we arrived. That is about it honestly.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool area needs some maintenance, the handrails were being repaired and were missing at some steps. Some plaster was coming off in big chunks on supports at the pool.

I felt very safe there. There were malls and restaurants nearby.

The pull out couch mattress was terrible.The kids were very uncomfortable sleeping on springs. Pool and hot tub were too crowded.

Rooms were clean and spacious. Breakfast was amazing! Staff were very friendly and accommodating.

I don't like the idea of $50 being taken off my bank card and not returned

The room was very nice and clean,breakfast was the best I've ever had at an hotel ,I will return next year

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The phone didnt work, the couch pull out bed was broken, there was no TV remote and there was animal hair on the bed sheets which my son is allergic to dogs. We had to switch rooms.

The two room and breakfast

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No complaints. The only thing that could improve this property would be to have a stovetop and oven. But due to the full breakfast that is offered, there is no need.

Loved the friendliness of the staff and the breakfast was the best I've ever had at a hotel. They have a happy hour in the evenings that is the icing on the cake!

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Pool and hot tub area not kept clean during heavy teenage use on weekend. Teens and young children running rather wild.

Room was comfortable and spacious. Bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

the wet carpet near the fridge in the room. We reported it at the departure checkout. The desk clerk went into way too much detail and told us they were already aware of the issue. She then told us it was the last suite they used and the hotel was comptletly booked and since we had reserved three weeks ago,it made no sense that we got the broken room. With two young children, it was very disturbing to know they had been on a wet floor from who knows what. She told us way too much and it just made us mad. I would never stay there again without inspecting the room first. I feel like we deserve a full refund and a written apology.

Hospitality of cafeteria in making certain we got supper.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool needs cleaning. Water was so cloudy and pool walls are gross. Breakfast staff couldn't keep up at 8am. Buffet lacked bacon, sausage, eggs, silverware, orange juice empty, staff was indifferent when asked about restocking.

Very clean hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Cant say anything bad of our stay!!!

Bed was amazing!! Nice size room!! Loved the location of room and Breakfast was amazing!!! Everyone was sooo friendly!! We were there for Toby Mac concert and late Valentines and Husbands Birthday! He was happy with the room size and cleanliness!!!

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My experience with this facility was outstanding. Would definetely stay again and also recommend to someome else. The staff was very nice and the breakfast was always fresh and good. I really enjoyed my stay. Keep up the good work.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Enjoyed all the space in the suite. Went there for relaxation and that is what we did! The happy hour and enjoying the hot tub and pool! Great breakfast with made to order omlets!!

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

The wifi wasn't great. Most of the time I couldn't get it.

The room was very comfortable and the bed was great. The room had everything you need. The breakfast was wonderful, much more than most hotels offer.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool is on the small side but ok for my two small kids, UNTIL a huge group of teenagers staying at this hotel for a soccer tournament came in and we were forced out.

Cook to order breakfast was great. Great mall and restaurants nearby.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast and happy hour areas are cleared only by staff which caused a back- up of available seating during busy times. We tried to clean our own table so others that were waiting could sit down but there were no trashcans available or places to put our trays and trash.

Very clean hotel and very comfortable. We especially enjoyed the complimentary happy hour each night with snacks. The breakfast (cook to order omelettes) was especially delicious. The room was very spacious and the beds extremely comfortable.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

there is only one thing we would change-the scrambled eggs were not edible. The rest of the food was delicious.

The open court yard is fantastic, the room was clean, large, and over all a comfortable room. breakfast was great with one exception-the scrambled eggs. The staff was friendly and made us feel right at home and welcomed. Our experience here and the hotel overall are was so fantastic that we will be staying here everytime we are in Louisville-we can't say enough good things about the hotel.

Clean room

Bathroom needs updating

Room Service was Awesome!

Awesome

• King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Most of the staff were rude and difficult

Breakfast was great!

Clean

The place was nice and clean the food was good

Breakfast was awesome

Evening cocktail hour terrible food selection

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Crazy loud kids running around til all hours of the night like it was their own personal playground

Free breakfast and afternoon snack

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Swimming pool is only for relaxing but not for effective training

Great accommodation. Awesome complementary breakfast Gym open 24/7

Wi-Fi reception

The bed

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was super friendly and professional. The hotel was beautiful and clean.

😄

Every thing was great thank you

Room was perfect for our family of 6..breakfast was awesome.

Clean and professional service

Rooms were really small, but cozy.

The Friendly staff made us feel welcome.

Room was awesome

Have no complaints

Beautiful place very nice people that work there

Our stay was excellent! The kids loved the pool and hot tub and the staff was extra friendly!! We will be back!

I r ally liked the location. It was off the beaten path and very quiet. Helped to relax

No magnifier mirror

Soft beds

No coffee available at night after kitchen closes

Excellent buffet breakfast

The coffee was never hot enough

I liked just about everything.

• King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Embassy Suites is consistent in my experience with quality and service. This facility is no exception.

NA

The large choices on the breakfast menu , omelette bar, fruit selection.

Everything was great

I like the Managers Happy Hour and free breakfast. The breakfast inlets are made to order and there's a buffet as well

Slow elevators, dirty room,ants and food in hallways. Loudest ! My card was charged several times

Breakfast was awesome!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was amazing! The staff was very friendly and the rooms were spacious and comfortable

Room smelled

Not enough luggage carts. We had to carry our own.

Bed like a cloud

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Best we have stayed at especially breakfast and the chef was amazing !

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Manager reception and able to swim till midnight

The pool was like a bucket of ice.

Breakfast was great. Location was great. Staff was very welcoming and helpful.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everyone on the staff went out their way to make us feel welcome every day! The breakfast was excellent and my room was spotless everyday!

Great staff and rooms.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Service

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

No Exercise bike in Gym

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Sand and missing tiles in the Jacuzzi.

Breakfast was great. Enjoyed the Jacuzzi.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Stay was too short

I enjoyed everything about my stay.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Always great with embassy

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Bartender gave us an excellent recommendation for a dinner place-think it was called The Anchor Inn.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

Stained couch

Beautiful and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

It was all good.

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful!