Reviews of Embassy Suites by Hilton Miami International Airport 4 stars

3974 Northwest South River Drive, Miami, FL 33142, USA

#132 of 213 hotels in Miami

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The location was just OK. Getting inside and out of the parking lot is sometimes congested. The parking fee is too high. Parking is too high; $19 a day is a bit much!

It was nice and beautiful. The suite we had was spacious and very clean. The breakfast was great and the staff was very nice.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very noisy. No impact windows. Heard loud arguments during my stay which the hotel took long to resolve. Would not return.

The proximity to the airport, breakfast and shuttle was good.

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

It was our first time in Miami - had rented a car but had some difficulty in getting to the hotel with the car using the GPS on the phone. Our keys didn't work in the room but the problem was quickly reconciled.

I picked this because it was close to the airport and we were leaving the next day to go to Key West via Greyhound at the airport. The place was larger than I expected. Rooms were great - beautiful hotel - "happy hour" upon arrival and breakfast were a bonus. Very secure. However it rained just when we had time to use the pool - which looked great! Would recommend and stay again if we return!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

- No soundproofing for aircraft or noise from main floor which was excessive. Noise was much greater than any airport hotel in which I have ever stayed. - The grab bar in the shower was falling off

Location and proximity to airport.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Multiple bags of trash laying in the hallway outside our room when we checked in; not picked up by the multiple housekeepers on the floor. Finally picked up after several hours by a janitor who left a glass and half-eaten chicken wing behind. There was a large group of African American young people staying at the hotel who were disruptive and dressed very inappropriately. Several of the girls/women were very scantily dressed and two wore see-through white paints with fringe - very disgusting - looked like a prostitute convention.

Very accommodating, allowed us to check-in early after our cruise. Pool area very nice. On-site restaurant was very good & reasonably priced. Managers Special is always a great deal. Cooked to order breakfast also very good. Shuttle to airport was very convenient & on time.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I paid with a credit card and they put a 3 to 5 day hold on it like I used a debit card. I've stayed at other chains and had no problems after checkig out.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Night restaurant tries to act like a Michelin star restaurant, it fails. Cold hamburger and fries. Burger sent back and nuked. Fries cooked fresh this time, no hold time. Steak on lettuce was also could, guess it go nuked as well for reheat. Pizza's were served on plain cardboard for me and on wax paper for the other person in our group. No more veggie burger. That was pulled off the menu last week the server said. One downside, front desk has only 2 agents working it, so if you call and don't get anyone after 5 rings, they are swamped. If they answer your call from the room, you could get put on hold for 5 or more minutes. So if you in the hotel, go walk to the front desk if its late at night. Extra pillows at night, forget it. Not going to happen. I waiting an hour and got nothing. Used towels to support my back and cushion my knees.

Breakfast, fresh omelette made with the ingredients you pick from a list. Bread for a toaster and some other cold items inside the breakfast area. There is also a buffet just outside the omelette area. Fresh cooked scrambled eggs (not from powder or anything else, real eggs) potatoes, pancakes and other hot items. Rooms, 95% sound proof against jet noise. But the jets go by really quick. It is a true suite. Bed is in a separate room. Flight delayed, no problem they will let you keep the room until 1pm without paying extra. Bellman on duty always and the shuttle driver will set you up with him on arrival. Just go with it if you have a lot of bags, hes worth the tip money. Check out, go see the bellman in the lobby and he will give you one of the carts for free for you to do the loadout or he will come to the room. Shuttle leaves hotel and :00 and :30 to go to the airport. Hotel is about 10-15 minutes away. He picks up at any door in departure level and drops you off at your airline door when you leave. The beds were excellent. We had a king bed. Worth every penny.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bedroom carpets were sticky, the windows and doors dirty but the bed was good. Lots of noise from airport.

Staff in the breakfast area were friendly however reception lady was not very interested or informative at check in - not a great reception at all! Best thing is location to airport otherwise all a bit old and in need of a facelift!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The toilet over flowed ther was a roach in the room we changed rooms then the toilet broke in the second room the third room was a charm had a bad experience would not recommend them.

The breakfast was good the management staff where nice.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

It is older than old. The building looks horrible on outside. My husband took the stairs and it was completely discussing. Look like the building was abandoned. EMBASSY SUITES should be a shame of themselves. I will never refer this place to anyone. The rooms are old, furniture chipped and ripped, they didnt have clean faceclothes. Now, the food was ok, our room card wouldn't work and had to be reset 4 times. We are not angry, just disappointed with this hotel.

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

The staff spoke no English, the rooms look way different online, It was very pshabby and smelt like an old motel. The bathroom was dirty and my toilet was broken, It ran all night.

• Double Room - Allergy Friendly

The the sound from the planes but it’s expected being close to a airport

There was a breakfast buffet, complementary happy hour,pool and hot tub and rooms were pretty big

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room was tremendously musty. Had to run a/c just to breathe at night, which made it too cold. Guest room getting long in the tooth. The old atrium was like an indoor rainforest without the rain. Plants everywhere, a canopy of palms overhead. I loved just to sit out there. The new version of this hotel has the atrium looking like any other large hotel. Gone are the plants and palms and colors which made it "Miami."

Dinner at the restaurant great- al fresco because we didn't want to stay indoors in the new sterile modern re-do.

• One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff is not responsive at all. They don’t care whether you come next time or not. Breakfast is repetitive and nothing special. Fruits are directly from chiller, they don’t care if someone wants it normal or not.

Nothing. It’s not worth 250$

• One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

I had problems with getting in and out of the property with my key card. I had to be let out manually by the staff.

I love the renovations and am looking forward to when the rooms will be done over. it will be an exceptional property then.

• King Suite - Hearing Accessible

Our toilet ran all night during our stay which made it difficult to sleep. One of the elevators wasn’t working so we had to walk with our luggage quite a ways

Breakfast and happy hour were great ! The suites were large and comfortable.

• Premium King Suite

I didn't like the building nor the price rate for that one night and it really wasn't worth it then I requested an early check in when I arrived from driving 9hours overnight but my request wasn't adhered too. They took my phone number and said they'll call me once they were ready and it was 5hours later. I was furious beacuse it was an inconvience to my self and my family being that we were there for a furneral that started at 2 and they didn't respond to me until 4. I will NOT be returning.

The space in the Executive rooms

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I had a late check-in, the premium room I had as an "Honor" member was not clean although I expected it was when provided the key to enter. In the middle of my stay, I was locked out of my room because I had a balance, although I requested to pay in full up front and the receptionist told me that payment would be due at the end of my stay. The receptionist attitudes were rude; I will not stay at this hotel again!

• Executive Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Ordered dinner at 8pm and it took over an hour to get our food! Paying over four hundred dollars for a room is ridiculous!

Breakfast was very good. Rooms were large and comfortable. Booked during spring break and was very expensive

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

Me and my guest called the front desk 6-7 times and no one ever picked up the phone. Same thing with room service. It was very annoying.

Free breakfast, happy hour, spacious rooms.

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

Our housekeeper was rude. They do not speak English at all & she came in our room 3 times in one day & never cleaned up!

Everything. The hotel was amazing, the staff was amazing, food, drinks... EVERYTHING!!! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. It’s about 15 minutes away from south beach but the location is really nice! It was my birthday & the staff brought me some fruit trays, cheesecake, & champagne up to my room along with a card! I love this hotel.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

the parking was a minor challenge if u comin in late ...

I liked everything about this hotel !! layout, ambience, breakfast, restaurant, bar and location !!!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

My room wouldn’t get cold! The water wasn’t really hot like it should’ve been at all..

I really enjoyed the softness of the bed and the freshness of the breakfast

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

No happy about the location and the quality of the hotel. It is an old Embassy Suites. Rooms need updated. Location is sketchy. Bathrooms/showers old. Breakfast was ok. Too long of lines for prepared eggs/omlettes.

Bed was amazing/comfortable. Staff super friendly and helpful, especially front desk staff.

• Double Room - Allergy Friendly

When I asked for more towels and wash rags to be delivered to our room to one of the staff members at the front desk they said they would just hand them to me. Even though I had my hands full I found that to be very rude. Never once have I been told to take my own towels to my room!

The rooms were a nice size and the gym had just what I needed along with the pool.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Paying for parking even as a guess at the hotel was something I never experienced before and didn't make sense to us. The staff didn't come clean our room or empty the trash but could of been a misunderstanding because of the language barrier.

The facility was beautiful and comfort was excellent.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

15% more was charged to my credit card... to be refunded, instead of a hold on the 15%. Although my card was charged this extra amount, my receipt was for the amount that booking.com quoted me. I did not expect to be paying that extra amount. I won't be staying there again.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I am unable to contact booking.com regarding my over charge.

My confirmation # from booking.com was not accepted. I had a reservation however and the price I paid was much higher than my booking.com rate. The hotel instructed me to contact booking.com for the discrepancy

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool area was under construction. The evening snacks were terrible (who eats humus?)much better snacks at other Embassy suites. Had someone knock at my door at 12:30am trying to give me my lost luggage. I had all my luggage!! Called the front desk to complain (she thought it was funny) NOT FUNNY BEING WOKE UP AT 12:30AM!!!!.I wouldn't recommend staying here!

The room was nice.

Price

The hotel was under construction, but the free cocktail hour from 4:30 - 6:30 was a bonus. The suite was clean but a dated. The shuttle to the cruise port was very organized and a low cost of $10 US per person. I would book this hotel again if ever taking a cruise. Location was close to airport and cruise ship.

• King Room - Allergy Friendly

Requested an early check in. Not only did I not receive an early check in but my room wasn’t ready until 6:30.

The suite rooms were fabulous. The beds were great! Loved breakfast!

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

There were extreme loud renos underway - which we weren’t informed of. Handles were breaking off the back of the door. Booked for 5pax - towels for 2. Staff upon arrival were flat and less than assisting......had to ask housekeeping how to get to our room. Windows were FILTHY. At the equivalent to approx $370AUD per night, I expected more. I have no doubt the property will look amazing once renovations are complete - I hope they take to renovating their rooms

Managements handling of an unhappy customer.....I commend her for her customer service...it was 10/10. It was a shame that her other staff didn’t meet the standards set by het

• Premium King Suite

Obviously there was construction going on and people were in the center lobby below rooms drinking and very loud until 3:30 in the morning and it was extremely loud with the bare construction walls and a few tables it echoed

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was under construction was just painted the smell was horrible.

Everything room was comfertable clean towels everyday, breakfast wonderfull and front desk was very helpfull employees was great, close to malls restaurants.

• Premium King Suite

I could write a book about what was wrong with this place. First it was completely under construction which I understand but this was a surprise trip for my parents and it was horrible to deal with the construction. They could have informed us prior and at least given us the option to change hotels. But on top of the construction they actually called prior to my stay to see if I wanted to pay extra and upgrade my room but never mentioned the construction during that phone call. The rooms were at best adequate stains on the curtains and sheets the water pressure was miserable. But the absolute worst experience while we were there was after i checked in I went down to eat and when I returned to my room Finding my door wide open and finding four men in my room doing maintenance on the thermostat. They told me they were replacing all of them at the hotel. I Felt extremely violated I should’ve been contacted prior to them doing maintenance in a room I paid for. There was no safe in the room so I had left my jewelry and money on the nightstand. Thankfully nothing was missing but I feel like the hotel could’ve very easily told me they’re performing maintenance when I complain to the manager he told me it was my fault for not putting the do not disturb sign on my door. I explained to him I thought that was for cleaning in the morning I have never in all of my years had this happen or somebody entered into your Your room to perform maintenance just because the hotel was under construction. He again insisted this was my fault and that that was their policy. I will never stay at this hotel again the manager was completely unprofessional never apologize to me for how violated I felt. Also you read this hotel at 3.3 based on my answers I think that’s ridiculous. If I were reading this hotel on my own I would give it zero.

Some of the staff was very nice.

• King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I think there were some renovations in progress but they didn’t get in the way of accommodation.

The room was very spacious, the complimentary breakfast and evening snacks/beverages were a bonus, and they were very satisfying. The hotel was a short shuttle ride from the airport and it was also surprisingly close to downtown and Miami Beach!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

We had NO water pressure for a shower...it would spit and sputter, but by the time we realized it, we were already soaped up and had to stand and wait for a little bit of pressure to try and rinse off. My hair was gross because I couldn't get it rinsed properly. They are remodeling the place and we did tell the front desk staff before we left about the problem.

The airport shuttle transfer driver was amazing. LOVED Luis! I would return just because he was so wonderful!

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

A lot of banging upstairs, and couldn't get into wiifi and there was no extra towels waiting till I got into the hotel I ordered that when I booked my reservation.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room smelt moody, the property was under construction but that wasn’t an issue. It was unorganized and completely inaccessible to what your use to from Embassy. The site said partially for the atrium but it was completely unusable

The breakfast was good

• One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Without a vehicle there was no place to go. Gift shop was closed during the renovation when it could have been relocated to serve the guests

Transportation to the cruise terminal was essy

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty sheets was dirty the whole overall was dirty and nasty and they was fixing on the hotel which was not nice when you're going on a vacation for relaxation Hammer jackhammers saws everything was just terrible the whole thing is terrible my vacation was ruined.

I did not like nothing about the hotel service was nasty the lady at the front desk was nasty the breakfast could have been nice but the damn jackhammers was going off so no peace the lobbies was nasty everything terrible terrible terrible and you should have been notified the renovations being done I should have been compensated for a refund for my room being so nasty they had to change sheets at 2 in the morning where the people have never cleaned the room up

• King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It's a busy hotel, be patient with lines staff try hard to keep things moving

Convenient, had shuttles to most all points of interest and airport. Stayed just after hurricane Irma and the hotel was promptly addressing issues it incurred during hurricane which was great.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel is undergoing a MAJOR renovation so it was hard to see through all the construction mess. I understand that we were there during a "low travel" time so it makes sense that they would do the renovation at that time. The construction didn't affect our stay at all though so I was happy about that. Look forward to seeing the end product if we ever find ourselves in need of a place to stay when flying in or out of Miami again.

The rooms were spacious, well-equipped and very comfortable! I thought it was nice that there was a complimentary cocktail party with snacks before the dinner hour. It was perfect timing for us! Although we didn't spend any time at the pool, we did check it out and sat there while waiting for our Uber driver to pick us up. It was BEAUTIFUL and I wished we had more time to enjoy it. For being a "short term/airport" hotel, I was really impressed with how many amenities the property offered as well as having that spectacular pool area!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

We were never told about the complimentary drinks in the afternoon, the hot tub was broken our entire stay, and the staff oversold the parking and would not help us find a place to park even though we paid to park there all week.

The breakfast every morning was amazing!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I loved the free happy hour between 5:30-7:30! The café at the hotel was a little pricey but the food was good. Every staff member I encountered were nice, especially the lady at the hostess stand! The suite was beautiful and more than enough room for my family. Although the hotel was under construction the stay was still nice.

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

I didn't like the issues with wifi. It wasn't that easy to connect. I also expected more from breakfast. It was less service from my previous visits at other Embassy Suites.

Love the friendliness of the staff and how helpful they were.

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

I booked the reservation through booking.com because prepayment is not required, however when I attempted to check in to the hotel, I was told otherwise. My reservation was cancelled 3 hours prior to my arrival, because they tried to charge the total of the reservation to my card and the transaction was declined. This was very upsetting, because based on the info provided on the website, I had until midnight to check in, and would be able to pay when I arrived. Because my reservation was cancelled, my original room request could not be honored, and I had to take a smoking room. I was very displeased with the way the hotel staff handled the situation, and will likely not book through this site, or stay at this hotel chain again.

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

The staff weren’t nice and the attention very poor. They charged me 50$ more than stipulated and guaranteed on the page it said 202$ and ended up paying 250$.

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

We couldn't use the wifi. The other 5-6 places where we were in the US we got better help to make it work.

The size and comfort of the room, and also the breakfast was nice, for an acceptable price.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like it this time because there was no hot water and your rooms are very very cold. not comfortable. Everything else was good. and it is not because I safe some money I need not to tell you the truth. I am a member of your hotel for many years and I do understand you are undergoing remodeling, but the comfort is hard to deal with such cold rooms and no hot water from the tap that is all, but I will keep coming back because I like the hotel

• King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Everything was well appreciated. No complaints however check in time could be a little more flexible for persons who flights gets in at 12pm

The bed was nice and comfy. The room was well taken care of. My 4 year old daughter loves the pool and the spa. Not forgetting the view of the airport.

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

Senior staff did not address the problem of no hot water in room in evening and following morning. Offered room next door to shower but water was also cold there. Manager not available to see us but offered 1500 Hilton points but still waiting for these to be put on card. Hotel is being refurbished causing some inconvenience but rooms are dark and in need of a refurbishment. Restaurant food in evening very ordinary.

Staff were friendly especially breakfast staff, happy hour staff and drivers. Breakfast and happy hour very good.

• Two Room Suite with King Bed - Smoking

I was not informed online that they were going through renovations. I went through renovations at another Embassy and knew what to expect for my stay.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I don't like how I was told that I would've bin email about my merchandise what the made thrown away I bin back to my home town which is Nassau almost a month now and still didn't received any letter.then on top of that I was out of the room an hour before checking out time and they still didn't give me my deposit back the staff was very rude.

Wifi was terrible. Could've been better! Parking spaces were limited

I actually loved everything about this hotel. Everything was lovely, will be returning!

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

The bed sheets were dirty when we arrived. Room was smelly. There was a massive cockroach on the wall. For the amount we paid it was awful and dirty.

Close to the airport

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

The only point is that during breakfast you have to wait in a long line to be served; also, The WiFi connection is really bad :/

The hotel has been through renovations but it was a nice experience. The room accommodates absolutely well, really well located. The staff is really nice and helpful. The buffet options are great!!!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

My stay wasn't longer enough.

Breakfast was truly mind blowing at the options we were given. I'm so accustomed to just granola bars or tougher for breakfast, but the Embassy had made to order omelettes and bacon, pancakes, potatoes, eggs...everything you could ever want.The evening reception was paradise!!! Love free alcohol and snacks!!

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

Rooms were not ready at 4pm. Was up early to travel and was very tired.... I really wanted to be able to get into my room and relax. Hotel was under construction and the public areas were inaccessible. We had 4 rooms and expected to be able to gather together in the courtyard. Would not have booked this hotel if we knew it would not be available. Also, noise at night from planes and maybe trains was ridiculous! Hardly got any sleep!

Happy hour in the evening and nice hot breakfast in the morning.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Not enough towels in the bathroom

Henri at the front desk was super friendly and helpful he always greeted my husband and I with a smile. He made us feel comfortable each time we approach the desk.

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

One light was out in the living room area of our suite and the curtain had a rip in it.

Continental breakfast was great, fitness room was fine, and our suite was great.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was very disappointed with my overall stay, I have stayed at Embassy suites Energy Corridor Houston and it was so much better. Disappointments : the fire alarm went off twice (2) different days and to date I have not heard the reason for this. I went to the manager the next day and she stated that she was not on duty and did not know that the alarm sounded during the night. No one informed the guests in such an important area as their safety. Nor did the staff of the next shift know what occurred in the previous shift.

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

This hotel is not worth the price the charge for the rooms and it is noisy from all the airplane traffic I would not stay at this property ever again. Breakfast was below average and crowded because of the construction which created ever more noise. In addition the WiFi at this hotel was terrible and they had the nerve to charge me for the call to the help desk about the poor/not working Internet service. Overall I'd say staying here was a waste of my money.

Proximity to airport

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Definitely not what I would expect from an Embassy Suite Hotel. There was major renovations going on in the atrium but the rooms need a total overhaul as well. Old, dirty and musty. I was extremely disappointed and felt very uncomfortable staying even for just one night.

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

Some of the hotel was being refurbished do breakfast in temporary room. Just a slightly odd feel about the place - more like a motel in many ways

The hotel was ok. Room was comfortable. Breakfast buffet was ok with fresh omlettes available (as long as you didn't mind long queue)

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

My review score would be a 1.0. The 1 would be for the staff that tried. It was remodeling the whole middle of the hotel. Breakfast was the most uncomfortable experience, having to walk through boarded hallways from rooms to rooms that were not big enough to cater to the amount of people that attended. There was noise, dust , no room service, you had to go out of hotel to get to the pool, there were no towels at pool, not enough towels in room, paid $400 for 2 nights while being highly inconvenienced, even had to pay for parking. Very disappointed.

Staff was friendly

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

No warm water, dirty sheets, cockroach in the room, alarm went off several times, which resulted to be false alarm, dirty towels,placd for happy hour and breakfast was not pleasant

Staff

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I like this hotel because it is spacious.

I like Embassy Suites, because the location is good, the hotel itself is very nice, and the staff is nice. Right now it is undergoing renovation and that makes it noisy but acceptable. Embassy is a great hotel. The best of all is that it is super safe for everyone. Closed secured parkinglot. Make your reservations soon and enjoy your stay, I just did.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Needs an upgrade. It's just tired.

Breakfast was good. Check in staff person was fair. Other staff were great. It's safe, close to airport, but planes roar right over hotel. Earplugs work well.

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

The hotel was under construction! One of the elevators was not working.The breakfast was set up in an room and it was not what I'm used to a Embassy. I was very disappointed in the entire Hotel. I fell I should be refunded a portion of my stay!

• King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The hotel was under MAJOR construction when we visited, which I understand. I just would have liked to been made aware before booking because it was a bummer to us.

The Manager Reception with free drinks and snacks. We met several other guests staying at the hotel and it was a great way to connect people so they have a personal and extra enjoyable time at the hotel.

The front desk is disorganized! On check in they told us they only one room for 11 people! We were to have had 3 rooms! A call to booking .com rectified the situation . The breakfast area is undergoing renovation, and is a bit crowded.

The breakfast and the airport shuttle were great!

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

Loud construction,which produced alot of noise and dust. Asthma ran high our entire stay. Reservation was lost on one night even though I showed it on my phone application that we did have and paid for a reservations for two nights however they did make us pay for reservations for two nights after I had already paid for two nights. I do wish for a refund for full 4 days

Rooms were clean

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I have been staying at the embassy for 5 years. I have always loved embassy with the good breakfast and the facilities. But now, the breakfast was poor, pancakes overcooked, long waiting lines for the breakfast,towela were dirty, bed sheets were dirty the whole stay,we didn't had warm water, they came to fix it but it was the same, cockroach in the room. All by all the worst stay at the embassy, this has noting to do with the renovations,this is lackness of cleaness

• Double Suite - Non Smoking

Hotel is undergoing renovations and there wasn't enough seating for breakfast. I don't recall seeing that info. When I booked.

Service was good, drinks in the bar were excellent. Very convenient to the airport.