Reviews of Embassy Suites Nashville - Airport 3 stars

10 Century Boulevard, Nashville, TN 37214, USA

#52 of 162 hotels in Nashville

All in all nice property, 99% of the Staff was excellent
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

As a Hilton Honors we are suppose to be able to have late check out. However, when I called Front desk to inform to let them know we wanted the late check out, the young Man said they he would not be able to put that in for me. I would have to call early the next morning. I was very disappointed as we had 3 rooms arrived late after 9pm due to traffic delays. I called early The next morning and the older gentlemen was very polite and put late check out In system for me. However housekeeping was not Notified. I had to tell them.

Everything, was well placed for comfort and assessable with ease.

Property was very clean and only 5 miles to downtown !
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They only had a indoor pool , no outdoor pool.

Property was very clean and only 5 miles to downtown ! The free breakfast was amazing (omelets) the free drinks from 5:30-7:30 p.m. were great also. Would definitely stay again. Everyone was nice and quick when we needed something. I’ve read reviews about them not using booking.com prices. Well we had absolutely no problem going thru booking. Com.

Exceptional!!!
    • Premium King Suite

Absolutely amazing. Everything you would expect from the Embassy. Room was perfect for our family size. The separate bedroom with door made it convenient for our children to stay up and enjoy themselves while my husband and I slept peacefully in our dark room surrounded by black out curtains. And the breakfast was AMAZING !!! The chef that made our omelettes had such a great personality. Definitely going back.

I stayed for a short, pleasant weekend trip.
    • Premium Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No one should pay for wifi...it should be standard like running water. I will most likely not stay at another property in this chain because I feel it's wrong to charge for wifi.

The staff were all pleasant and it was a good atmosphere.

Top Notch
    • Premium Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel and rooms were amazing. The hospitality was awesome. The breakfast and the evening reception were a real treat. We will stay again!

It was always difficult from the start
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The cleaning staff would always forget something. Towels, coffee, coffee cups, and sometimes to place the garbage bag in the cans. Every day it was always something. The restaurant in the Embassy suites suites my husband received his meal and the jumble was cold. And at check in they would not honor the book it price till the end of our stay

The pool

What an amazing stay we had!! We would recommend this Hotel to anyone going to Nashville!! Thank you
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We were there for 4 nights. Everything from cleanliness to servers and workers were excellent. I commented every time we came back to the hotel for the day how good it smelled when you walked in!! The breakfast in the morning was always hot and excellent and what an added bonus to have social hour every night! Our room was always cleaned up with fresh towels and pillows fluffed when we returned!!

A great romantic trip!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our Omelets were excellent and filling. The variety of food choices were great. The hotel staff were quick to make corrections to any problems incurred during the visit (We needed more towels.) The ambiance was great for romance.

great
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The way the front desk handled the rate with booking.com. Had to have a manager come talk to us because they was going to overcharge us for the room.

The made to order breakfast was great

Eccellent Hotel will stay again
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Sorry of out of the way of the downtown, but not too bad.

the rooms are very nice. The breakfast is the best I've ever had at a hotel! Free drinks every night were awesome!

Beds were comfy.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was not enough towels / washcloths in our room. Hair dryer was missing. Had to go down to desk to ask for more.

Beds were comfy. Like the suite part.

Restful nights
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Our stay was amazing. The property was amazing. The lobby was clean and inviting. The room was great. Due to the fact that you basically have a living room and bedroom our stay was very quiet compared to other hotels. The pool is perfect for the kiddos because it is under 5ft deep. And they offer you full size beach towels to dry off with. The breakfast was filling and they even have complimentary "cocktails" in the evening. Can't say enough good things about this stay.

Lovely respite mid-way a long drive home .
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The ONLY tiny "negative" was the air conditioning in the unit we were in (207) was problematic at best. Was stuffy throughout the evening. We meant to inform the front desk - but missed doing so at check out.

Lovely property. Free eve. snacks & beverages. On-site bar/restaurant served up delicious food, ambiance. Wonderful, attentive bartenders. Morning we were pleased with "made to order" omelets served up fresh by professional, friendly chef.

Good breakfast.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Overcharged us. Requested our room be cleaned 3X. On the second day - it was never done at 11 pm we gave up and went to bed. Called 2X for towels. Just really subpar management. It wasn’t even a busy weekend for them. The hotel was relatively quiet

Good breakfast. Comfortable bed.

Watch your rate to ensure the charge is correct!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The toilet ran water all night. The air conditioner made a loud noise every time it came on. The staff haggled with me the whole time about the rate I was offered through booking.com. They refused to honor it, even after booking.com called them. I had to call corporate to get it resolved. I had to deal with this foolishness while trying to enjoy my daughters graduation. They wanted to charge me an additional $240!! No bueno!!

The breakfast was awesome!

Overall...Excellent Experience Will make this Our host Hotel for future visits
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Happy Hour was okay.. The lines to get drinks were extremely long and not everyone can eat tomatoes more options of Happy Hour Snacks.

The Staff was Amazing!!!

Over priced for what was provided.

Housekeeping schedule.

Room was not cleaned the first day without going to the main desk requesting service at 11:00 pm that evening. Room was not cleaned the second day at all. House keeping appeared on the morning of scheduled departure

Pleasant facility. Pricey for family stays, leans toward business people.
    • King Suite with Roll-In Shower -Disability/Hearing Accessible-Non-Smoking

I did not get the room I booked. I booked an ADA KING SUITE with a roll in shower. Got a King suite with shower chair. Very business like atmosphere.

Bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. Evening happy hour was really nice and the bartender was very cordial. The morning breakfast was really nice. The egg station was efficient and delicious.

Terrible.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My room smelled like poo, got a new room, that rooms toilet didn’t work. Then a house keeper walked in on me and my partner naked. She didn’t even knock. I’ll never stay at a Hilton property again

The beds were very comfortable.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast buffet and made to order omelets were delicious. Location was very convenient to downtown and the airport

We love embassy suites and this is a great one.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

A few updates needed in the room/bathroom.

Great reception and breakfast. Helpful front desk - when we arrived a little early for our reservation they gave us an upgraded room because it was available.

Hotel was very nice and clean and the staff was friendly!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We had dinner at the hotel restaurant, it took 1 hour and 30 minutes to get our food and it was horrible. The burgers and chicken were way over cooked, it was so bad! Wish we would’ve just gone to a restaurant in the area!

Very nice hotel with a friendly staff! The beds were very comfortable and the room was spacious!! The breakfast was great, Chef Jeff was very friendly and an excellent chef!

Would recommend this hotel to everyone with kids or group of friends.
    • Premium Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was awesome, pool was great with large beach towels provided, rooms clean and beds super comfy. Carried my four grandchildren here and the loved it. They loved the glass elevators and the view from each floor.

Awesome 👏🏽

Nothing !

Everything and everyone ! From the front desk clerks (Mark and Adrian), to the shuttle driver (Mike), down to the ladies who served us breakfast (Pam) and our Bartender (Expressa)* I know i spelled her name wrong. You won’t be disappointed if you stay here !

This was a great place to get away for the week and had awesome time at mtac here.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The ironing board in my room was broken and i didn't know and the hot iron fell on my arm.i also requested more pillows and blanks days before and didn't get them.

Everyone one was super nice

I would choose a different hotel for my next stay. The price did not live up to facility.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was no cups for our coffee. Maid service had all day from 830 am till 330 when we returned to clean our room and did not. We asked for towels when we caught her in the hallway and did receive those. The room was never cleaned or offered to be cleaned. We were not told it was a handicap room with no vanity in bathroom. This is somewhat awkward but not a deal breaker. I would have preferred the choice.

Breakfast was very good on saturday. very long lines on sunday so we did not eat. Bed was comfortable.

I won't ever return

everything

this place was so crowded very noisy no parking available room was overpriced and shower floor was yucky was not that close to airport room service stopped at 1100pm construction was happening as well

It was not what I wanted.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool was gross. Elevators were dirty. Bathroom was not clean. The insane upcharge for food ordered over the phone to the restaurant... We ended up walking down to order just to avoid a crazy charge.

It was great
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Dishes, laundry left outside our room in the hall over night. They cleaned our room just fine but we had to walk by the items left in the hallway.

Your front desk staff are amazing. So helpful!

I was charged two seperate $500 amounts.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was charged two seperate $500 amounts. Once at check-in and another at check out. This has never occurred at any other Hilton Group property Ive stayed at in the past.

All in all, the stay was good and we would probably stay again, if we got a better rate and view.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our room was on the 2nd level, with the view being huge mechanical units, possibly air conditioners. There was no access to stairs to go down to the first floor, so we had no choice but to use the elevators. On our 2nd day there, we left our breakfast dishes outside the room door and left for the entire day. When we returned, the dishes were still there, and were actually still there on the morning of the 3rd day. The ceiling in the bathroom had obvious water damage from previous water leaks. We had water leaking from the ceiling in several places two days in a row.

The staff was nice. The free breakfast was great!

The breakfast did not start till 7am,pretty sad when your...
    • Premium Double Suite - Non Smoking

breakfast at 530 for business just like all other hotels at the airport, I wont spend 200.00 a night and be promised a breakfast that we never got only to have to buy breakfast at the airport.....

The breakfast did not start till 7am,pretty sad when your flight leaves at 7. since we were on business I would not choose this hotel again for that reason

It was clean and the staff was friendly.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was set on 65 degrees the entire trip but it was so hot and uncomfortable in the room. It had to be 75 degrees in there. The air was not blowing.

It was clean and the staff was friendly.

Would stay again just would recommend more entries
    • Premium King Suite

Bathroom was small compared to the room. No room to move around No rear entrance to the hotel was raining and a several hundred yard walk to first available entry

Room was spacious

The food was great.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The location was a little challenging. The parking lot was very full most of the time but we always found a space.

The food was great. The staff were friendly Bd helpful.

Good but not perfect.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

He hall way floors were very dirty. The lady at the bar was rude and I think they need to offer better beer options at the happy hours. The rooms need to be updated and able to check in before 4pm

Bending and the space in th room and the coffee in th room.

Stay here. You’ll be glad you did!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The pool was under construction during the day but open for the evening. Was not a big deal at all.

Was comfortable and welcoming place for a quick stay on the way to Florida with the family. Cocktail hour and breakfast make it a no brainer

There were so many people in the pool we couldn't count...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

There were so many people in the pool we couldn't count them all. It was so loud and unsafe, with kids jumping on each other, that we were forced to leave. Management knew, but did nothing about it. Honestly, it reached a level that could have used police intervention. I've never seen so many people behaving badly. Parents were drunk, while some kids ran naked, and others fought with each other. Also, the man cooking breakfast was rude. We didn't even get to enjoy a meal at the hotel. This trip changed my view of Embassy Suites. I will not stay at that location again.

The happy hour and breakfast was very nice
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Bed wasn't comfortable.. but it looked like they were in the process of replacing mattresses as we were checking out. Also our room had plates on the outside of the door when we arrived and when we went in we noticed candy on the floor and a few rose petals. Made it seem like they didnt clean it before we got there.

The happy hour and breakfast was very nice

It was not worth the money, I could of stayed at a cheaper hotel and had much more peace and quiet.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I attempted to call the front desk twice around 11pm (midnight my time) but only got an answering machine. I had to get out of bed and walk down to the front desk to speak with them about someone that was banging on something for the last 40 minutes. I should of been able to call the front desk and have someone answer the phone there were 2 people working the desk when I walked down there. Not to mention you couldn't enjoy sitting in the lobby because it was extremely loud with all the kids running around.

They had a good breakfast.

Great getaway destination
    • Premium King Suite

By the time we got in from the Opry the pool was closing due to remodeling so we did not get to enjoy that at all. Remodeling should be suspended on weekends when more people are traveling with family and want to use amenities like the pool. During the week it is mostly business travel and when I'm traveling for business I rarely use the pool. Remodel from Sunday night until Friday morning then clear out before the leisure travelers arrive.

The custom omlets for breakfast were AMAZING! You dont get complimentary breakfast like this any where. The atrium was very nice, too. Next time we may just hang out at the hotel. Just wish they had a hot tub for relaxing by the pool. Construction was taking place remodeling one of the floors but they were surprisingly quiet and clean.

Not worth the money.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I pre ordered rooms together. Did not happen. Pool was broken for pool party. Room air conditioning didn't work. Loud humming all night" due to construction" she said.

The room was spacious.

Worth the Money!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Didn't like how small the frig was. Very small. Smaller than one you would use in a dorm room

Very nice hotel. Nice rooms I was on the 9th floor. Nice and big rooms. 2 tv's in the room you'll never miss a show! lol Inside of hotel was very very very nice I was surprised how nice the inside was. Never stayed at an Embassy Suites before this time. Loved the happy hour free drinks 5-7pm you can never go wrong with free drinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was not the experience I had expected to enjoy but it provided me with everything necessary.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

However, the room temperature was horrible. It was like being in a sauna. We were informed that since temperature outside was so low that only heat was available. Is there a control switch someplace? Even cutting the heat off using a fan and keeping the privacy curtains opened on the window to draw some cool from the windows. In contrast, the pool water was too cool for my grand daughter to swim in.

The room was great. The breakfast was outstanding. Rooms obviously were well insulated.

another than charging issues it was great.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Only issue we had was that the electrical outlets in the room did not work. Made it difficult to charge phones etc. This was reported to hotel.

The hotel and staff are great.

Very nice place to stay spring, summer, and fall. Come winter heat is scarce!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Entire premises was ice cold, even hotel staff had on coats. Heat is a necessity in a hotel.

Complimentary breakfast is superb. An omelette cooked to order exceeds expectations.

It is very nice property and a good value for the price.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only negative thing I could say about the room was that it didnt seem to make a difference in the room temperature when I adjusted the thermostat.

I thought the room and the property were very nice and well kept.

We loved just about.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The air in our room did not work. So we burned up the whole night. Oh, and I thought that it was free WiFi. We were charged $10 for it.

We loved just about...except one thing.

Very clean
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room temperature was set at 80 degrees and staff was rude and wouldn't do anything. Omelet chef was rude to my grandson and myself, he did want to be there.

Very clean

It was horrible
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was extremely hot in the rooms no house keeping we needed towels and had to call several times just to receive them and for what the rate was it should be been better

A little disappointing from previous Embassy Suites I have stayed in, expected a little more
    • King Suite with Roll-In Shower -Disability/Hearing Accessible-Non-Smoking

The rooms seems a little out of date, and a little dirty. The breakfast seems a little chaotic, not enough personnel to support the number of guests at the hotel. The complimentary refreshments has some off brand drinks that not all guests would enjoy.

The location to downtown Nashville was close, the staff was very helpful and friendly.

I won't let one bad apple spoil the bunch. Over all it was a great stay. Breakfast was great!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The ac and heating units are not individually controlled in your rooms. My room was blowing cold air. I wouldn't go away so The night auditor eventually ofdered to change my room after he had previously told me he didn't have a comparable room to switch me too. He also said he had credited me for having to sleep in a cold room, glad I didn't just sleep in my room with my coat on under the covers cold as the outdoors. He hadn't credited my account nor even put a note in the system. I did speak with the manager and he rectified the situation at check out.

Chanda the amazing young lady who bussed our tables after breakfast with the best attitude and joy that spilled out every encounter with her. Adrian T at the front desk was an absolute Joy. Great customer service and rapport. The weekend night auditor was a different story with how he dealt with customers. He ignored mu calls to the front desk regarding the room being so cold. I went down stairs and found him sitting on the cubby space doing nothing.

Very nice, affordable and comfortable place to stay. Would recommend to others.
    • King Suite with Roll-In Shower -Disability/Hearing Accessible-Non-Smoking

The pillows were a little flat. My only slight of complaint.

The room was spacious, loved the sitting area. Nice bedroom and bath facilities. And man that omelet chef was off the chain.

The stay was ok.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel needs updating, the room was hot,The pillows are too flat I like firm pillows. The room service is a rip off , they basically make up extra fees.

The breakfast was great!

Nice stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything seemed clean. But found a grape on floor which make me skeptical of the cleaning process.

Staff was great. Speedy check in also the hospitality drink area. Breakfast was great. Found a grape on the floor of my room. Wasn't happy about that. But overall my stay was very good.

For a one night stay, our room was very comfortable.
    • Premium King Suite

i didn't like the water pressure in the shower. Our room was on the 9th floor and located on the interstate side of the building. The hotel should install some kind of noise barrier either in the room or outside the building.

The bedroom in our suite was huge. The bed was very comfortable.

Booking.com is much more concerned w/ the accommodations than Hilton.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The working agreement as understood thru embassy suites and booking. Possible booking.com & other 3rd parties need to be aware of what's happening.

Embassy suites has been our choice of accommodation everytime we travel to Nashville. However by booking thru booking .com we were treated as the red headed step child. In addition to the ck. in limited service I learned upon check out my AAA/ARRP discount wasn't eligible and I didn't receive the Hilton rewards points of over 10,000. I was advised due to using booking .com. my stay was 1300.00. Wld gladly discuss feedback concerns for both embassy & booking.com.

All service personnel were very courteous and accommodating.
    • Premium Double Suite - Non Smoking

We were checked in at an extremely fast and friendly pace. Nice after a long drive from Florida. Breakfast was a highlight we all enjoyed. All service personnel were very courteous and accommodating. Thank you, from the Webber Family

Breakfast was good and the inside rooms
    • Premium Double Suite - Non Smoking

Stayed here several years ago and it's still the same could use some updating for price !! Plus bathroom very small!

Breakfast was good and the inside rooms

Breakfast was awesome!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

During checkout, they had a much higher price than what was sent to me through Booking.com. It was a good thing I remembered my paperwork. That was the only glitch for me and it worked out.

Breakfast was awesome! Since I'm from Chicago area I got to try grits and biscuits and gray for the first time. Happy hour was a good bonus also.

The property was in a good spot easy to enter in and out of
    • Premium King Suite

There were no exit to enter the back where we were parked .we haf to walk around the building to get to our vehicle

The property was in a good spot easy to enter in and out of

Great hotel for short trip to Nashville.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Restaurant menu was limited in selections and a bit pricey for this type of hotel. Not much around the immediate area as closest market was over a mile, although hotel shuttle was offered for up to 3 mile trips in the area.

Prompt airport shuttle to and from airport. Nice selection for breakfast and made to order omelet was a nice addition to the buffet. Staff was friendly and handled burned out light bulb in room quickly.

It is an enjoyable stay at Embassy Suites Nashville
    • King Suite with Roll-In Shower -Disability/Hearing Accessible-Non-Smoking

For a prepaid service, a bus company (Monarch Transporters) supposed to pick me up in downtown Nashville. 35 minutes past the pick up time and the bus still was not showing up. I had to call a cab and called the hotel front desk to let them I might be late for the hotel shuttle. Linda told me the hotel will have a car for me. I was a few minutes late and Linda did get another car sending my family to the airport.

Perfect for a less expensive option in Nashville.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Would like to have a cheese dip option at guest reception.

Rooms were clean and spacious. The breakfast included omelets! Very good breakfast! Also, guests enjoy a cocktail reception in the evening. Very nice.

Breakfast was great.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Some rooms were under renovation, so it was a little noisy and dusty. Many kids it the pool area and they were quite loud and out of control. Could not relax at pool at all.

Breakfast was great. Staff was friendly.

The temperature in the room was easily regulated.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I always stay at Embassy Suites. I was disappointed on this booking because the water in the bath tub did not drain and I informed the front desk every day. There was loud activity on the balcony that we could hear people screaming from the lobby.

The temperature in the room was easily regulated. Staff was friendly, even if they did not follow through on problem.

This has become our stopping point when we make the drive...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

This has become our stopping point when we make the drive between home (Virginia) and our duty station (Arkansas). It's family friendly, dog friendly, and a great value for the money. It provides a comfortable night's sleep and a great breakfast in the morning, with space and privacy for our family of three (teenage son). Check in is incredibly quick and easy (important after 9 hours on the road) and every staff interaction has always been very pleasant.

The breakfast is always excellent at the Embassy Suites.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My children gave my wife and me $300.00 in gift certificates from American Express to be used at Hilton Hotels. It took me numerous calls and e-mails over a period of three weeks before I finally got someone with enough authority to get us booked for our May 5th & 6th stay. This time I got to the Embassy for our Aug. 4th & 5th stay and was informed that they had no record of our reservation. I produced my confirmation papers and was told to comeback in a half-hour, which we did, but the agent still couldn't find us in their records and went thru the entire registration process while we patiently waited. A similar situation occurred at the Lexington, KY Embassy Suites on Feb. 22nd & 23rd of 2017. We booked a night there using A $200.00 gift certificate that another of our son's had given us for that specific Hotel. The next morning they informed us that we could not use that gift certificate because we had booked that reservation thru "Bookings.Com", so they charged my American Express card $166.10 for that hotel stay. I now don't have my $200.00 gift certificate in my possession and we haven't had a chance to try to use it. The Lexington, KY Embassy Suites claim that they have it in their records for my use. I have the name of a Ms. Tina Coors at that hotel who says she will take care of us when we decide to stay there.

The breakfast is always excellent at the Embassy Suites.

Disappointed
    • Premium Double Suite - Non Smoking

We were visiting family in Nashville and came back to the hotel around midnight to find the police there and a young couple that had been assaulted in their room. I forgot something in the car and was attempting to ride the elevator down to the lobby. I rode in the elevator with a security guard and a young couple and the woman appeared to have a broken jaw and was crying hysterically. This incident, although most likely isolated, was not a good scene for my family (children) and we will not be using this hotel in future visits, especially for the money I spent for this room. I typically choose Hilton/Embassy Suites for it's safety, cleanliness, and luxury. We were not expecting violent crime in such a reputable establishment.

The breakfast was fresh, hot, and delicious, with a good variety of choices.

average
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The chemicals used on the bathroom for cleaning smell like pee, the toilet flush button was green rusty, really small bathroom. The pool wasn't deep enough. (3ft-4ft)

The breakfasts was awesome!!!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Billing mistake is being investigated but has caused overdraft. I transferred mone to wifes Navy Federal card to cover room expenses and somehow you guys charged both that account and my bb&t account for the stay. I used bb&t just for booking purposes.

My family really enjoys the atmosphere of the hotel and the amenities.

Nice stay for the cost
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Lots of kids in the pool at all hours, not really a quiet time for adults only. The adult time wasn't enforced.

Room was sizable and a good value for the cost. Breakfast was mire than we expected in terms if choices.

Very uncomfortable and only used the bathroom for nessesity.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Room although spacious, was not kept up. 1.front door, there was a gap at the bottom of approximately 3 1/2" 2. couch and chairs in living room were very low and hard to get out of 3. bar in living room was a small cabinet with microwave, coffee maker, cups and setups, very small fridge on the floor that you had to squat to place an item in. 4. bathroom had only a sink and mirror, no cabinet, no place to put your toiletries, linen and toiletries were on a shelf in the closet outside. 5. walk in shower had shower head and a hand shower, both were on at same time. No pressure! 6. mold was growing on the walls and was bubbling up under the paint! 7. bed was extremely soft and uncomfortable. Curtain on the window could not be closed. There was a gap of about a foot on the left side. Not checking in until midnight, the gap was not noticed until the sun came up at 5 am.

Grounds were beautiful, Lobby was impressive.

A kings suite was given but the confirmation stated a double...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

A kings suite was given but the confirmation stated a double bed suite which is what was needed. So although I got a double suite after 12 the next day it's was an convenient coming from a long drive

Nice front desk staff, tough parking, not so good housekeeping.
    • Premium King Suite

Parking was challenging near the front. After finding a parking spot in the rear, there is no access to the hotel from the rear, had to make the long walk back to the front or side of the front for access to the hotel. Housekeeping appears to rush through cleaning the rooms, I had to switch my initial room due to the appearance of blood on the phone and couch. After moving into the second room, there were cobwebs in many of the corners especially around the windows and huge flying bugs behind the curtains that I had to kill.

The breakfast and happy hour receptions were very good.

Browse Embassy Suites Nashville - Airport traveller photo gallery