Reviews of Embassy Suites Nashville - at Vanderbilt 3 stars

1811 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203, USA

#41 of 162 hotels in Nashville

I could of done better selecting a hotel
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Need to improve service and clean better. I dumped a small amount of ice from my cooler in to the bathroom sink,when we came back to the room after the maid was there the ice was still there,so she never cleaned the sink,the reception area was in terrible shape due to the people being so sloppy with the food ,there was food all over the table and floor and not being cleaned up, I watched a woman from the bar staff walk over to the table 3 times and look and then walk back to the end of the bar and stand there instead of cleaning up. The hot tub area was in very bad shape there was mold in the tub along the walls and mold on the floor. Being a Hilton honors member I have stayed at many different hotels in different locations and this one really needs some work with the employees

Breakfast was lovely-lots of choices to satisfy the group.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was lovely-lots of choices to satisfy the group. Beds were comfortable after a long day of touring the city and Vanderbilt. Great location close to Vanderbilt for families visiting the school and just a minute or two away from the downtown area with lots of fun things to do and see. We will definitely stay at this location next time we are back in Nashville!

Great place to stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

A makeover is due as the facility has become tired since my last visit two years ago.

Room well located property (away from the downtown racket) with good sized suites. Well organised breakfast and courtesy bus to venues is very helpful.

Great location, great amenities
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The location was great. 1.5 miles from the action of downtown. They also had a free shuttle that would take you anywhere within 2 miles. The hotel is in midtown next to 10-15 bars and restaurants that were better than downtown. Mainly because downtown is loud and super crowded. Midtown is better musicians and better food but isn’t the party and constant bachelorette party that downtown is. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Way over priced hotel
    • One King Suite Accessible with Tub Non-Smoking

What a rip off, after all the taxes my $799 quote became $975 for 3 night stay. There is nothing at this hotel to warrant spending $975 to stay there. I will never be staying there again.

Had a great time. First time every in Nashville! Thanks for a great stay.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Coffee was icky at breakfast. Shuttle was not on a regular schedule, hard to plan to use it.

Breakfast was good and so was happy hour. Beds were great.

Good food, free drinks, good time!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The ice machine didnt work on our floor. The front desk employees were unfriendly and rude. The jacuzzi looked like it needed cleaned. The shuttle was nice but we always had to wait at least 40 minutes after we called to be picked back up and then other people would get on in front of us after we had been waiting so long. Maybe when someone calls to be picked up you could take their names down so they they get picked up in order and people who havent been waiting as long cant get on before people who have called and been waiting for 40 minutes. When I checked out there were 2 charges from the gift shop that no one in our group made but when we tried to explain that or ask what the items that were purchased were the lady at the front desk just did not want to listen and said we had to pay the charges.

Complementary breakfast, drinks, shuttle. Very friendly breakfast servers, bartenders, and shuttle drivers. The hotel was beautiful! Very clean rooms. Good breakfast.

Location was excellent. Food not so good.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Breakfast wasn’t very good. Snacks at happy hour weren’t good. Cold water should be made available at all times in the lobby or room as the weather is warm.

Great breakfast.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

When we first checked in, we were given a room that was already occupied. Belongings were everywhere when we opened the door. The hotel needs a better system to assure keys are not given out to occupied rooms. We were told that these occupants had checked out that day. Maybe housekeeping can report to the front desk when rooms are truly clean and ready for the next guest. Although the staff handled the situation professionally, I have to admit that I worried an incoming guest would be given my room and have access to my belongings.

Great breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Enjoyed our stay, would stay again
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Slow service and could tend to snack table to keep from being a mess during managers reception as well as food table at breakfast

Employees were very hospitable, shuttle was great to and from downtown even when events closed roads, they communicated where you should go to get picked up and under very busy circumstances got to us in a reasonable time. Also very accommodating with garage access even after check out

Everything about this place is fab!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything about this place is fab! The location, the staff, the facilities, everything. Nat at the front desk is super helpful and knowledgeable about the local area.

Amazing time in Nashville
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Rooms were great! Complimentary breakfast was better than anywhere I've stayed and complimentary drinks in the afternoon were an awesome added bonus!

Want to Return!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Busy at check in had to wait but efficient Valet service was great. Very friendly and efficient—well worth the charge Nice room. Great bed—2 weeks into 4 week trip and so far best bed and linens!!

We would return here if the need arises.
    • One King Suite Accessible with Tub Non-Smoking

I was supposed to receive an email from booking.com with my bill. I haven't received it and would like very much to receive same. I asked for it when checking out and the front desk person said they didn't have it and it would come from booking.com

The breakfast was great. The staff was very professional and helpful.

Overall Nashville did not disappoint!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Could have been little more cleanly around in general but likely due to renovations.

Travel dates April 5-9, 2018. Free buffet, hot breakfast nice. Free cocktails & light snacks nice. Free shuttle service to downtown great. Drops at Broadway & 5th Ave. Very convenient. Runs to midnight but we used after that for $6 fee, still cheap. Call & they there within 15 minutes. Uber easy use as well about same price. Little far to walk to downtown but walking distance to other bars, restaurants, like Losers Bar, live music. If you self park, 5th floor of hotel connects directly to parking garage 5th floor, $21 daily. There are current renovations occurring at hotel; didn’t bother us at all. You’re in Nashville! You’re not in your room All day I hope! Work stopped by evening.

I stay there because of the complimentary breakfast and...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The shuttle service was terrible!!! Waited for over an hour to get a ride back to the hotel. Called them multiple times and were told 10-20 minutes each time we called. They became rude to me when it was their fault. It was awful for us to have to stand outside, cold, waiting on them (with children). The time was unacceptable. When they finally arrived the van was full so we crammed 12 people into an 8 person van or we would have had to wait another 20 minutes +. The other experience with the shuttle we called to be picked up and no one ever answered at the valet shuttle line or the front desk line. We called multiple times in a 10+ minute period. Fortunately the shuttle showed up on it's round since no one ever answered their phones on this attempt.

I stay there because of the complimentary breakfast and evening snacks.

The breakfast and happy hour snacks.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There wasn’t an airport shuttle. Close to broadway but wish it were a bit closer. If you walk it’s about 20 minutes. Best bet take hotel shuttle.

The breakfast and happy hour snacks. The beds were very comfortable and room very spacious.

It was quite comfortable and nice to be able to have happy hour right there. I would stay again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

That it did not have a hot tub seperate from the health club. Also my sink were constantly gurgling when other rooms nearby were running their water. That was a bit disturbing when trying to sleep

Terrible.
    • One King Suite Accessible with Tub Non-Smoking

The drilling and banging , that you didn't notify before I booked. The fact you hit my debit card each night a 2 am for parking them 2 days after I left you did it again. Without my signature.

The bed was comfy.

It was convenient for location. The breakfast was good and the bed was comfortable.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Most of the room lights didn’t work, the rooms definitely needs updating which they are in the middle of working on. There was construction going on above our room until 1030pm😡 and we couldn’t sleep. The jacuzzi area was gross.

Staff, breakfast and location

Overall, I loved the stay! I’ll be back!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The price was more than I thought. I think they could lower the price of stay. Happy Hour snacks were terrible, and ran out too quickly. Need more meat options, even a salad would have been good.

I loved the happy hour! Amazing parking for handicap customers. I got a great night of sleep. It was the perfect hotel for one night in Nashville. Loved the shuttle service!

I would definitely recommend this hotel!

It was a bit farther than I thought from Music Row on Broadway

The free breakfast every morning was excellent. And they even had a free cocktail hour in the evening!

EXCELLENT!!!
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

My one complaint was the shuttle service took a very long time to pick us up. But to his defense there was an Eagles concert that was let out and there were streets blocked off for a long period of time.

The breakfast was the best I have ever had at a hotel. Staff was AMAZING!! Bed was super comfy and the rooms are huge. Also free happy hour drinks.

The staff was overall very nice, I just wish we knew there was going to be renovations
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel staff did not mention anything about the renovations when I called to inquire about the room prior to coming I was awakened by banging then jack hammering on my ceiling at 8:45 am Sat and then was forced to rise early Sun morning before the noice continued. The front desk told me they were going to make sure they didnt start as early as Sat. I checked in to the hotel so I could stay there with my daughter who needed sleep because she has been up studying for the past several months to take her MEDCATS but did not get the sleep she needed. Had I known (I was not told when I booked) I would have booked elsewhere.

The staff was nice and the car attendants were accommodating and very nice and willing to help

A bit of a disappointment.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Disappointing happy hour snacks. No working ice machines. No newspaper on Sunday. Only one elevator in operation. Price exceeded value.

Location. Felt safe in area. Good places to eat nearby. Very nice staff.

Location to music row and midtown, shuttle availability.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We were there during renovation construction. Although the times of construction noise were well posted, we weren't told of this during booking (online). This may have made us make a different choice of hotels. It was not that bad, but it could have been a problem if our schedule had been different. Not sure how this would have been told to us before booking since we did it online.

Location to music row and midtown, shuttle availability. We needed the bedroom separate from the living area and knowing Embassey Suites, that made you our first choice.

Nice room. Uncomfortable stay.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Construction really ruined the stay. Left a bad feeling. We avoided the facility as much as possible. It would have been good to know how invasive the construction was before booking.

Nicely laid out room. Comfortable setup.

Clean and Convenient Hotel with Great Breakfast
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Bed was very uncomfortable, outlets in room did not work, and we were put in the wrong room upon arrival!

Breakfast was delicious, staff was very friendly, location was so close to everything, and the valet parking was great!

Not worth the $$$
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Checkin process was delayed and awful. Hotel is currently going through renovations which are DESPERATELY needed. The construction noise even through the weekend was terrible. Jackhammering early in the morning on the weekend is a huge turn off. Will not stay there again.

Not much to like!

Had a jackhammer in the room directly above my room.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had a jackhammer in the room directly above my room. It was so loud that we had to run out of the room. My ears are still ringing. They should not book rooms while under construction. The 25 dollar they took off was not worth the hearing damage.

The property only had 1 elevator working the 2 days we were...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The property only had 1 elevator working the 2 days we were there and took forever to go to rooms. The floor below us (7) was totally under construction . I had to go to 3 floors to find a ice maker that worked.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Construction, water shutoffs, rude construction folks, garage is a nightmare to get around and too cramped. No swimming pool.

Justin D., front desk manager was terrific.

Layout of hotel was nice- pretty- great location - great...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had to wait on room and while waiting had to go back up to register after waiting 30 minutes the find out room was ready . We were sitting right across from the check in desk on the couch waiting the whole time. Finally after waiting - I went back to desk and asked if room was ready yet - it was ready- but they didn’t even bother to tell us .

Layout of hotel was nice- pretty- great location - great breakfast

Next trip we will find a property worth the price
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Price was too high for just an OK property. After first night, room was not cleaned or ready until nearly 6:00 pm. Bed and pillows were not comfortable.

Valet guys were very helpful and friendly

The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Do not waste your time at Odd Fellows restaurant on site. It was extremely disappointing. Me and my daughter had lunch there and It was like a ghost town with only one woman wearing squeaky shoes. It would have been nice for some light music to combat with the squeaky shoes. It took forever to get our order out and then the 2 burgers were terrible and the Tito's and cranberry I ordered looked and tasted of only juice. I felt as if I threw $50.00 away.

The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Breakfast is very good and we appreciate the complimentary cocktail time. All in all it was a very nice stay. We will stay at an Embassy Suites again.

Even though renovations,still great location and staff. Would stay again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

2 main elevators being replaced, used service elevators. No concierge service. Breakfast and complimentary manager service good. And free.

Staff helpful and friendly

The shuttle and drivers were awesome along with the other...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Both of the main elevators were broken so everyone including the staff was using the service elevators. Very inconvenient.

The shuttle and drivers were awesome along with the other staff.

The propert itself is pretty but for the $200 a night for a room it didn't live up to expectations .
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Main elevators were not working during our stay and had to wait in very long lines to use the service elevators or use the stairs. With a room on the 10th floor this is was kind of frustrating. Breakfast buffet eggs and pancakes were cold.

The room was large and clean and we were able to get an early check in.

my stay was amazing. perfect for a couple looking to enjoy a nice weekend getaway!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

the breakfast was not great so I was a bit disappointed with that.

bed was super comfy, and the location was great, just about a mile from downtown and so many restaurants around the surrounding area

Enjoyable overall.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Very disappointed with the restaurant. I have celiac disease and require gluten free meals. I was hungry when we arrived and I asked what options they had. The place was empty so the bartender spoke to the chef, who replied that there was nothing they could do for me. Apparently previous attempts at gluten free food prep were not received well, so rather than educate himself on how to safely prepare tasty meals, he determined to prepare none at all for people like me. Another issue was that one of the elevators was broken, resulting in long delays getting up or down to and from the rooms.

The breakfasts were good and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Free happy hour and free breakfast was awesome.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The view was an abandoned house across the street with a homeless person sleeping on the porch. NOT the hotels fault at all... but the homeless situation in Nashville is out of control.

Free happy hour and free breakfast was awesome. Shuttles were frequent and drivers superb! One elevator being down was a little inconvenient but overall, great stay!

Convenient to downtown Nashville. Free shuttle runs every 20 minutes.

1 Elevator not working - 2nd elevator was long wait and often too small

1 bdrm suite very comfy bed plus dressing counter in room with mirror and stool. Mini bar with sink-fridge.

Hidden fees- The hotel was ok, but the prices for what you get will make it hard to go back.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

We were supposed to have queen beds, but they were full size. One elevator was broke so it took forever to get up and down from our room. The taxes and fees were ridiculous. It costed us $24 a day plus tax just to park. Parking should be included in your stay.

The room was spacious and the location was good. Continental breakfast was good and it was easy to get a cab or Uber to downtown.

Good time, small disappointments.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Everything closed at midnight, including bar , shuttle. Maid service was disappointing, had to call to get coffee supplies and glasses restocked. Only one main elevator working.

Good location, good breakfast & happy hour included. Convenient location, good neighborhood.

We loved the space - perfect for a group of 6.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Elevators were not working while we were there - this was a pain & slowed things down a lot for us.

We loved the space - perfect for a group of 6. Great breakfast included & also cocktail hour was super.

Great except for the drafty and cold breakfast and reception area.
    • One King Suite Accessible with Tub Non-Smoking

The reason I won't recommend the hotel is solely because it was always freezing in the breakfast area. I heard many people say this. Had to wear a coat and the constant draft made your food get cold quickly. I hate to be that uncomfortable.

Excellent breakfast and happy hour. Quiet. Spacious. The shuttle service was a bonus. The staff were friendly.

A great hotel, would recommend it to anyone
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

All the tax add ons at the end of the stay which we didn't see in the small print when we booked,It made quite a difference to the price.

Very comfy big bed, The complimentary drinks and nibbles 5.30 to 7.00 every night was a bonus, The complimentary shuttle bus into the Centre was good.

Good location, lots close by within walking distance, free...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Elevators were not working - one elevator was out our entire 5 day stay; one day both elevators were not working.

Good location, lots close by within walking distance, free hotel shuttle to downtown/Broadway

I wouldnt stay here again.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The furniture was worn looking, as was the bathroom. The parking garage, while close by, was not at all well lit. The desk clerk on duty when I checked out at 5 a.m., though quite pleasant and friendly, confirmed my email address verbally and told me he would email my receipt within 5 minutes of departure. I have yet to see it.

They kept my room and my guest's room close to each other as requested

Comfortable and staff was excellent but $309 for one night is too expensive.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The price for the room was ridiculous but we were at your mercy since family was having surgery at Vanderbilt Hospital and we had to be nearby

Breakfast is nicely set up and very organized as well as delicious with a nice variety.

Very enjoyable
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Were not aware chef would fry eggs for customers. Inform customers what chef will cook for customers for breakfast. Our room did not have safe informed staff twice they were amazed our room did not have one.

Complimentary breakfast and happy hour each day. Very efficient kitchen staff, dirty plates were cleared immediately

The only really positive thing was the convenience to Vanderbilt Med Ctr

Parking and broken elevators

The parking garage is very tight. The elevators weren't working & we had to wait 20 minutes on the service elevator.

Other than the noise, it was a very nice stay.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The walls could have been better soundproofed. There was quite a bit of pounding going on in the room above ours at 2:45 A.M.

Loves the breakfast and shuttle to downtown. Shuttle was very convenient.

Breakfast was very good.
    • One King Suite Accessible with Tub Non-Smoking

The fold out bed is very uncomfortable. If this is only option for 3 people the bed should be more comfortable. It seemed very humid in the hotel and one elevator was not working so it was always a long wait.

Breakfast was very good. Staff was very nice.

Delicious made to order for omlets.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Would have liked more updated rooms. The shower had cracking along with a light in the living room area

Delicious made to order for omlets. The free happy hour was great too! Great location!

Loved the atrium for breakfast and the happy hour in the...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Some problems with the satellite, but fixed in a day or so.

Loved the atrium for breakfast and the happy hour in the evening. Great location; loved the shuttle to downtown; staff extremely courteous and helpful.

Excellent Location
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I've always loved the Embassy Hotels. This particular property was in a excellent location. The rooms were very clean and the breakfast and happy hour was a plus!

As always with Embassy Suites, very enjoyable and met our needs.

Nothing for this visit.

The staff were very friendly and helpful with local directions. The room was very clean and comfortable. The elevator was under repair, however there was a sign posted to inform guest while regretting an inconvenience. (nice touch)

You can't beat the made-to-order breakfast and the...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Honestly, the only thing we didn't like was that the pillows were too fluffy. Haha!! Besides that, the room wasn't getting as cold as we would like at night, but it wasn't a huge deal.

You can't beat the made-to-order breakfast and the cocktail hour! Another great thing is that the hotel is centrally located to many of the Nashville attractions and areas, and the rooms are SUPER spacious and very clean. Oh! They have a complimentary shuttle that will drop you off within a mile radius, which was an amazing perk we didn't even know about when we booked!

Would use the hotel again as the area/hotel is quiet, well located and easy to get to just off I-40
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Bar seemed to close early for a hotel. Arrive back at just after 11pm and everything was shut and locked. I have stayed at other Embassy Suites where the bar is open until midnight at least. Self park at $20 is a bit steep given the room rate.

Location was good - 1 mile walk to the Bridgestone Arena and main bars/restaurants. Walk is reasonable comfortable and felt quite safe - well lit for the most part.

Great getaway
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel has a great complimentary breakfast. They also shuttle you to the downtown strip. Comfortable bed and clean rooms. Would definitely stay here again.

Immaculate and wonderfully accommodating!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The entire property is sparkling clean...the staff is wonderful...and the breakfast was incredible. I couldn't have been more pleased. I'd definitely stay there again! I'm pretty fussy about my choice of hotels and this one was impeccable in every way! Thank you Embassy Suites for making me feel so comfortable and well cared for!

Nice hotel within close distance to Nashville nightlife!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The parking garage needs a serious overhaul. The lanes are tight and it wasn't very well lit. The area from the garage to the hotel looked disgusting,

Delicious breakfast. The staff was awesome. The shuttle service was very accommodating.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

There was a daily parking cost of approx. $20 for self-park and $24 for valet parking. It was a lot easier to just use the valet parking, but then you're also tipping them if you're using your car frequently, so a little expensive if staying for more than a couple of nights. The hotel is currently undergoing some renovation (it's a little dated), so the service elevator was out of commission which required all of the staff to use one of the two main elevators to do their jobs. There was a bit of a wait for the elevators during peak times (like breakfast, housekeeping, and check-out), but everyone was good natured about it. I do think another bank of elevators would be a prudent upgrade for this hotel along with updating things like carpeting.

Room was clean, beds were very comfortable, room temperature and fan level could be easily adjusted. Breakfast was included and was really good (which offered both the buffet style southern breakfast as well as a "eggs cooked to order" grill). There is a complimentary reception each evening with wine/beer/cocktails/snacks.The hotel also has a shuttle that will bring you within a two mile radius which gets you to the Parthenon as well as downtown or The Gulch area (which we walked to and then had the shuttle pick us up). Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful as were the parking and shuttle staff (which was terrific considering some of the traffic they had to drive through in shuttling folks to and from downtown). All in all, felt we received good value for the location, suite style rooms, and helpful staff.

Perhaps Nashville's Best
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Food and beverages great. Staff at all levels exceeded expectations. Valet and shuttle operations first rate. Will stay here on all my future trips to the city.

The breakfast choices were plentiful
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Tables & counters in the breakfast area weren't kept consistently clean...especially the area where the cooked-to-order breakfast was. To be fair, they were very busy, so I am sure it was hard to keep up with.

The breakfast choices were plentiful

DO NOT plan to sleep on the sofa sleeper.

That evil sofa sleeper!

We booked a suite so that we would have 2 sleeping spaces as we brought along our elderly parents. The sofa sleeper was absolutely a disaster. It should not be called a sleeper.

Amazing stay and great location!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We like everything. Paying for parking each night is not always great, but the rate was not horrible compared to other hotels.

Bed was very comfortable and the rooms are spacious. Anytime we needed something is was provided quickly and in a very friendly manner.

Breakfast variety great, room big & clean.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking was very difficult in parking garage. But wouldn't keep us from returning.

Omelets were great. Other "hot" food wasn't hot. Good variety for breakfast. Evening reception very nice. Staff personable & super helpful. Knowledgable about sights & local eats.

Nice suites hotel in a good location.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Only problem was poor television reception (Direct TV?) for a couple hours one one night.

Property was conveniently located. Shuttle driver was awesome.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Fraud
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Even after including tax and parking my Credit Card was charged in excess of $500 more than the price quoted and confirmed on my booking confirmation for 4 nights. Huge rip off.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

I will stay someplace else next time.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Tub dripped all night. Toilet loose and noisy when you sat on it. Noisy hall way and lobby after 11pm at night. Sofa bed was not comfortable.

Breakfast food was fine.

The breakfast was a definite perk!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The pecan pie was not good, barely any filling and the nuts were overcooked. I dint realize that an 18% gratuity was built into room service, so I also tipped on the dinner I order an additional 18-20%. I was not happy! It would be a good idea if your food deliverer would mention the 18% built in gratuity when they deliver the food, or surely when they see that the customer added 18-20% more gratuity!!

The breakfast was a definite perk!

Loved the hotel, but not sure it is the best stay for families!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was a little lackluster. Also, we took part in the free shuttle service downtown and there were a group of party goers riding back with us. They were very inappropriate and vulger in front of our children. We intentionally left downtown at 6:00 p.m. to avoid the party goers and yet we had to encounter them staying at the same hotel. Not sure if this hotel is family friendly.

The staff were amazing! Very helpful and friendly! Loved the location - We were on a college visit to Vanderbilt.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

We liked the look of the hotel and it was very comfortable...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I think the price is a little much for the rooms and parking not be included.

We liked the look of the hotel and it was very comfortable atmosphere. I would love to stay again!