Reviews of Embassy Suites by Hilton New Orleans Convention Center 4 stars

315 Julia Street, Arts- Warehouse District, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA

#74 of 148 hotels in New Orleans

Embassy Suites/Warehouse District is another wonderful area to stay in NOLA
    • Two-Bedroom Premium King Suite with Sofa Bed

New Orleans is None for small cozy hotels with intimate rooms. Thank you for the quick response on room issues.

Many food choices at the all you can eat breakfast and daily evening wine with meet and greet time. The swimming pool looked nice. Too many children in it for me. Maybe next time I can enjoy it. I had a balcony with a beautiful view towards the waterfront and bridge. I saw the ship I was going to board. The fireworks set it off to the ending of a very busy travel day. Thank you for that room

The the rooms and balcony and my view of the city!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didnt like the parking or price for the parking, and that breakfast starts so late, I have to be to work so early I didnt even get the chance to use my food voucher.

The the rooms and balcony and my view of the city!

Horrible
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was my birthday it was complety ruin my bed was swamp with bed bugs when ask to be move to another room the employee had a nasty attitude we waited 2hours for another room that had a broke tv no towel trash still in can

Area

Thanks to Lawanda and EBNO staff for making our stay great.

I had to leave

Breakfast was awesome. I like the evening reception it gave the guest a chance to meet each other. Front staff and bell hop has excellent customer service. I love the second room, my his husband watched football in peace.

Everything was great rooms,food, and entertainment was close...

Had a problem with desk clerk starting out about the room rates but the problem was solved.

Everything was great rooms,food, and entertainment was close by.

Umph
    • Two-Bedroom Premium King Suite with Sofa Bed

The rooms were dated so was the property changed rooms 3 times last room smelled like poop second room toilet leaked like hell first room was wrong room

The breakfast was AWESOME and the lobby area

We would definitely not recommend the place or stay there again
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The foto of the room at booking . Com was not at all what the room looked like - the first room was dark( only window to the hallway !!) and small , with just a small bed ... when we complained and asked for another room , we were offered an upgrade but of course had to pay for it ( $ 25.-/ day), it had a balcony , but not even a simple chair on it . Overall impression of the hotel is dark , old fashioned and poorly cleaned . There are used plates on the hallways standing there for half day , it doesn’t seem like they use the vacuum very often ...the breakfast was nice , but the restaurant was extremely crowded, so the atmosphere was fairly chaotic... we would definitely not stay there again !

The location of the hotel is convenient and the breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Southern Decadence in New Orleans made me enjoy the city in a whole new way and the Embassy made the

The TV had no Chanel guide and stations were blurry. I didn't know that was possible on a flat screen. However New Orleans made everything perfect I just wish the building was closer to the French quarter

The ready to order Omelettes and gift shop was amazing. My room was behind belief I loved the amount of space and the mattress was so soft I slept like a baby.

Great Birthday/holiday weekend
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was firm, not my cup Of tea but it worked

The location is great! The hotel is about 3 to 4 blocks away from many restaurants, shopping stores and the casino. It was very peaceful when it was time to sleep, not much noise outside or in the hotel. I thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast and the happy hour the hotel has everyday. Overall I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Check in. We got there a little early so they said they would text us when room ready. After about 5:00-5:30 after several people have arrived and checked in and still no text went back to front desk we went to check and were told sorry we had a glitch and your. Room ready. Several people were waiting in the lobby. It was not just us.

Arrived to check in and discovered our room was not...

Arrived to check in and discovered our room was not available. We were walked to a neighboring hotel. The manager was gracious enough to cover the cost of the room and allow us to use the breakfast facilities, but we were forced to wait in the lobby for an hour before we were notified of what was happening. The front desk crew was not helpful or clear at all. We ended up at The Mercantile Hotel which had a great front desk crew and comfortable room.

Everything from hotel the staff was very helpful to your...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything from hotel the staff was very helpful to your needs our room was beautiful an Diane sits at the desk was wonderful in helping with our tours. I would definitely recommend an I will also be returning my next visit ... Happy hour was the best❤

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

It was good. Just being in New Orleans made it better.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The rooms really need updating. A lot of things in our room did not work. Two lamps were broken and were not repaired as requested. The wall paper was coming a loose and the bathroom could have been cleaner. I wish there was a hot tub outside with the pool.

The breakfast every morning was outstanding! The staff was the best, very friendly and attentive. Zak was great(front desk) Happy Hour was a bonus every night! All in all, good times!

The room was cheap but you have to valet park for $42 a...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Accessible

The room was cheap but you have to valet park for $42 a night so not so cheap overall. Also you can tell it’s an old hotel. They updated some stuff but some outlets wouldn’t work and our shower was messed up. Cool location but again parking was let down

Would definitely stay in the area, but not this hotel. I will likely stay @ Hilton Riverside.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hotel rooms were dated, not as clean as most Hilton Properties. Housekeeping was not an issue, just the walls needed painting and a little TLC.

Breakfast was awesome!! Staff amazing, and courteous.

Don't book this hotel if you don't want good service.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

First of all I didn't like the staff.(to friendly) The bed was to comfortable made me didn't want to get up.the room to clean,the hot water in the shower was to refreshing,also I didn't like the breakfast,it was to delicious made me eat to much.and what I dislike the most was the free drinks at happy hour.I got to go to A.A. meetings now.lol

Everything was amazing about this place Will definitely book. Again.

IT WAS CLOSE TO MAJOR ATTRACTIONS AND U COULD WALK TO ALOT...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

ROOM NEED TO BE UPDATED DOOR STRIKER IN BATHROOM AND BEDROOM PROTRUDING OUT AND ABOUT TO FALL OFF DOOR HANDLE TO BALCONY DOOR ABOUT TO FALL OFF AND TV CHANNELS WERE NOT PICKING UP ON THE TV...

IT WAS CLOSE TO MAJOR ATTRACTIONS AND U COULD WALK TO ALOT OF STUFF..

This was a prime location. We were able to walk to the World War II Museum and Riverfront!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

We didn't find out about the 14th floor observation deck until our last day; and unfortunately we didn't have time to see it.

We were very comfortable in our suites; it allowed for relaxation while the other person was sleeping. The breakfast was exceptional, and the complimentary happy hour was a surprise. Each of the concierges was extremely helpful and friendly.

Simply put- Evertything was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing could have been better!

AWESOME EVERYTHING! Staff was GREAT! Especially the Concierge. She was super awesome! Location- GREAT Value- GREAT Breakfast- OMG GREAT!

Loved the friendliness of the staff! Shawn, Artie, Debora, Amber made all the difference...Thank you

Halls need cleaning! As I walked towards my room I worried the room would look like the hall floors but got to the room & was pleased to find the room was nice & clean!

Excellent staff, great breakfast, awesome happy hour, comfy beds, great rates.

My stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

They double charged me for my room and kept saying it was the fault of my bank. Luckily Gary one of their managers was very helpful and fixed my problem in a timely fashion.

Loved the room with a balcony, happy hour was great free drinks for 2 hours, the breakfast was amazing!!

SUPER EXCEPTIONAL, WILL RETURNED.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

KUDOS TO EVERYONE. HIGHLIGHT FRONT DESK, CUSTOMER SERVICE, SUPER VALET PARKING PERSONNEL (TOP OF THE LINE), AND OF COURSE SUPER JOB FROM HOUSEKEEPING FOLKS. EXCEPTIONAL STAY. GREAT LOCATION.

If you’re not visiting the city by your car, give a chance the hotel.

Although check-out is 11am, check-in is 4pm. It means unnecessarily losing the half of the day in city. 5hours is pointlessly too long time to make a room ready! Vale parking is also too expensive!

Clean and cozy room, comfy bed, and perfect breakfast!

NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

This hotel is way overpriced. It’s an older hotel and it really shows once you leave the lobby. The pictures online are deceiving! I should have taken pictures to show it, but the rooms have these weird windows that look out to a blank wall in the hallway. The rooms aren’t nearly as nice as what you’d expect for the price you’re paying. They were mediocre at best.

Staff was friendly. Hotel restaurant was good. You get a complimentary drink every evening with your stay. The location of the hotel was good.

Somewhat Disappointed
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I received a text that morning that I could come early to check our luggage and receive a text when a room was available. When I arrived, the clerk was very nonchalant and we still waited around for approximately 4 hours. We were able to check in around 3:30pm only after my sister questioned to the clerk about why was I a Hilton Honors member and why the text was sent if I still had to wait this long. My credit card was charged hours before I was even given a room key. I felt like I was not a priority. Never experienced that at a Hilton establishment

The staff at breakfast and for the light snacks that evening were excellent. And the parking valet was extremely helpful and professional.

The size of the suite was great as it had a separate lounge,...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Didn’t like the fact you have to pay for internet if you’re not a Hilton honours member. We were really cheesed off that the pool was closed, as that was a main reason for choosing the hotel. We could use the one at the other Hilton but that was a ten minute walk away and was very busy.

The size of the suite was great as it had a separate lounge, the bed was large and comfortable. We liked the location as there were some good local restaurants and it was close to the trolley stops. Breakfast was good and they had free drinks in the evening for two hours which was welcome.

Will most likely not stay there again. Although the workers were helpful.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The aesthetic, old with low quality carpeting in an old building with dirty, tight parking lot.($42.00/day?)

My room is big, and well arranged, but of low standard. I will not give it a 4-Star

But all in all the stay was great
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like how the bathtub was a little dingy and I didn't like the room did not have complimentary water

The pillows were very comfortable and cozy and the room was very clean

Location, breakfast buffet, great mattresses

Air conditioner drip left moldy smell in room (mild), dust on the surfaces above what the eye usually focuses on (architectural detail above the sliding doors)

Location, breakfast buffet, great mattresses

It was a nice hotel for a short stay we needed, but I will never stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

NOWHERE on the booking.com information regarding the hotel, was there ANY place that mentioned there was a $42 valet parking only. We got a special price on the room, then paid almost 25 percent of that rate (Plus 12 percent parking tax) in parking fee. Then if you wanted to leave to go somewhere, you had to contact the valet and pay tip every time. This was very inconvenient and so expensive, and needs to be written up front on the information about the hotel. We would not have stayed in this hotel, had we known that. I have never heard of such an expensive parking fee., As well, that is was valet only. There should at least be an option to park your own car and a much cheaper rate.

The welcome reception was nice, especially if you like to drink alcoholic drinks. It would have been nice to have more variety of snacks (there was only hummus and Chex mix). The breakfast was excellent. The rooms were very nice and comfortable.

to sum it all up, the parking fee was a bit high. But thumbs up to you guys.

Not enought towels ,cups, and sugar in room for six guest, even though I request more of the items we never receive them, other than that my stay was GOOD.

Everything was good, it was very nice the coffee was the bomb (good ol louisiana coffee)

Great Times Are Found Here!!!

No Shuttle Service

Everything was great!!! The bed was very comfortable, the breakfast, evening reception and staff were very polite. Our party of 12 plan on coming back!!!

The rooms were very spacious and the breakfast was...

I didn’t like the additional expense of the parking. It was an additional expense I didn’t even think about because we normally fly and walk from place to place. This was over $250 that took me by surprise.

The rooms were very spacious and the breakfast was incredible!!! We loved the happy hour too!!!

breakfast for two consisting of 2 fried eggs, toast and...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

breakfast for two consisting of 2 fried eggs, toast and bacon and coffee $45 plus tip. I paid for parking when I checked out (almost $20 per day) and then when I left the parking at about 6 a.m. I had to pay $15 more or I could not get out. Too expensive $309 per day in an off season

Not bad for the price we paid.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Second room had many issues. Clock didn’t work, lights by bed didn’t work. Bed was small, requested queen it was double. Traveling with elderly parents and asked to be put close together but we were two floors away.

Breakfast Food and reception was good

overall very pleasant
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

the air condititoning was not working well all the time but not a big problem.

the breakfast was very nice. The room was very comfortable and spacious.

Really bad start, but decent stay overall.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room wasn’t ready for check in at 4:30. We were told they wouldn’t know when they would be ready, either. Finally we got an “upgrade” that I was initially told I’d have to pay for, but the manager let me have it for the same rate. The distance to the French quarter was too far for walking. But it is less than $10 for an Uber to and fro.

Happy Hour event is a nice touch. Free Breakfast...made to order omelettes, was good.

The hotel and the location were great!
    • King Suite - Disability Access

The room rate was too expensive!!

The breakfast was awesome!! Diane, the concierge was so helpful and extremely friendly. We were there for a conference at the convention center. The rate for the room was terrible!! All staff we encountered were great!

It was okay.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Accessible

The only toiled did not work the first night, it ran all night long and couldn’t flush. The hot water did not work as well, I had to take a cold bath and I felt nasty. It was treated as if it was “just another problem”. No one apologized or mentioned it after I was told the hotel was full and there was no other rooms to place us in. The maintenance guy came the following morning and repaired the issue. The rooms are old and outdated.

The variety of food for breakfast.

The rooms were dark and dreary. It was not a pleasant place to stay at

Hotel was filthy. The room was super noisy bcos there was a problem with the AC and it had this grinding noise . They gave as a new room the next day and the AC went down in the middle of the night. The engineering guy came in to fix it but it was so late at night

Valet parking was ok. They charged 42 dollars a day though!

We Loved our stay we will stay there again next year

The air conditioner went out while we were there! but the staff was very helpful

The breakfast’s were fantastic!!!The beds were very comfortable ! We were there for WSB cheer competition in the convention center so we were just a block away!

Rude staff, horrible maintenance , & a staff that needs to be trained in Honesty & customer service
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

We had two rooms. One of our rooms the Air conditioning did not work. I called down and spoke with Shirley who said they are working on it and it is effecting a lot of guest. She could not tell us when it would be fixed. The check in staff was rude. We requested our rooms be side by side. I even called the day I made the reservation and was told no problem, we will make sure it is taken care of. We were at opposite ends of the hall. A/C did not start working in one room till the next morning. Loud environment and when you call down to the front desk at 1:00 AM because people are screaming and drunk, you are told it's New Orleans. Horrible hotel. Rude staff. We should have been told A/C problems when we were checking in, but they mentioned nothing! Find another hotel to stay at.

The Location was convenient.

It was underwhelming.

Plumbing required us to lean into the wall to bathe, bathroom fixture was also crooked, couldn’t open close the closet doors, furnite in sitting room had stains. Only three small pillows per bed.

We had a wonderful time
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

was saddened that we didn’t get coffee replacement in the room we are runners and wake early 430 am to run and your breakfast doesn’t start ntil 630 so our second morning there we didn’t have pre run coffee also the reception snacks were a bit off putting

Loved the balcony wish there was an outdoor chair to sit relax and enjoy a coffee. The lady making the omelettes was fantastic!!!!

I would stay again at this hotel but only in a suite. The regular room is not worth the costs.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Regular rooms are very small. Toilet was not thoroughly cleaned and no housekeeping on the second day. I believe housekeeper staff kept my phone battery charger upon room relocation.

Front desk staff was responsive. Breakfast was good. Supervisor relocated me to a different room upon me expressing disappointment with size of room. Hotel was conveniently located to restaurants and convention center.

One night of hassle
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms are way too small for what I paid for one night. When I got into the room, i was interrupted several times about items that were left behind in the room

The hotel lobby is real nice. The wait to check in wasn't long, despite the line. They called crew was real nice.

The stay was fine.

The communication from staff was horrible. Room wasn't ready when arrived and it still wasn't ready when they said it would be.

breakfast was awesome.

The staff was amazing!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was amazing! We had an issue--- CORRECTED IMMEDIATELY. The concierge, Ms Diane, was an intricate part of arranging our activities, all of which were fantastic. We had an incredible time!!

The room was nice and clean, the view was good, loved the...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The parking. Was very disappointed that there wasn’t a parking garage for the guests. I received a ticket parking on the street. The time ran out for the meter.

The room was nice and clean, the view was good, loved the location.

The hotel is very poorly maintained - nothing worked: the...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel is very poorly maintained - nothing worked: the A/C and bathroom ventilation were extremely loud and noisy, and the refrigerator and TV were broken. The water was also shut down at 11 pm for plumbing repair. The room was dirty - the comforter had yellow splotches on it and looked like it hadn't been changed, the floors were so dirty that I had to throw my socks away, because they became so dirty from walking around the room. I ended up needing to change rooms three times. Additional comments - the hotel is ~15 min walk from the French Quarter and next to an electrical generator facility.

Not what we expected at the price we paid.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Service. Staff totally unhelpful and unfriendly. Doing only what is required of them and no initiative to help the guest, try to do something for them, just 'brushing off'. Just as much as is required not to be rude. Cleanliness not at the standard of the 4* property.

Location and the size of the suite.

The room for each night wasn’t worth the amount that I paid for.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The television went out during the rain. Not many stations to look at. Room service didn’t vacuum the carpet and there was no room service menu in the room.

The location was perfect. We were in the middle of everything that was available to us.

I would stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

My only con, was that there was not enough lighting in the bedroom portion for my preference while getting dressed.

Room is a nice size and comfortable. Staff is very helpful and provided assistance with getting our bags/belongings to the room. The room even had a cute balcony to step out onto. Valet parking was convenient seeing that there is limited street parking in front/around the hotel.

For the money, the embassy Hilton was sub par and desperately need shuttle bus services
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room ceiling was cracked and never repaired. Check in desk was non attentive and didn’t make me feel like they want my business.

Breakfast was great. Omelet stations are great. The staff in the kitchen are great.

Heart of down town, close to everything
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Accessible

Bed wasn't clean when we got there. Received a handicap room when we weren't handicap which made the shower not very enjoyable with water going all over bathroom floor. Room wasn't as nice as I expected it to be for an embassy suites hotel. For the price I paid it wasn't worth the trip.

Heart of down town, close to everything

We will not be back!
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Paid for a suite with king sized bed and received a queen. The club across the street opens at 10:00 pm and the band stops playing at 3:30am. New Orleans is a fun town but I would like to get some sleep.

Breakfast was good but lines were long.

the staff was nice
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

you only have one option for parking and that is valet parking that is $42 a night! I could have stayed an extra day for what I paid in parking! and I was charged for a phone call when I called the valet to have them pull my car when we needed to go somewhere! It was absolutely ridiculous!

the staff was nice

location and breakfast

This hotel is a fab location. Provides great breakfast as there is not many places that do breakfast. The hop on and hop off bus stops outside the hotel. Your only 5 min walk to the great WW11 museum. You cant go wrong with this location

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Over all, great hotel, would definitely recommend.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking!

The room was excellent! We loved everything, but the only complaint we had was parking. As much as you pay for a room, would have been nice to get a free parking place. We had to park a couple of blocks away late at night. I don't think you could have asked for better staff. The breakfast was amazing; eggs, omelets to order, bacon, yogurt, cereal, anything and everything you could think of they had. Over all, great hotel, would definitely recommend.

Spacious room, nice breakfast buffet, great staff

Beds were way too soft - I slept very poorly. The next morning there was some kind of speaker test throughout the hotel - When The Saints Go Marching In blared in our room for about 10 minutes. We had to go into the bathroom and close the door to slightly mute the noise!

Spacious room, nice breakfast buffet, great staff

The location was great;
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Check-in was 4p.m., but my room was not ready until 3 hrs later; he promised to call my cell when my room was ready, but he never called me I had yo inquire on my own. Yhe hotel parking was $47 per night, but only $20 for overnight parking 3 blocks away.

The location was great; they include breakfast and social hour with my reservation

Ok but will newer book this hotel again
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Accessible

This hotel is old dark rooms very outdated bathrooms horrible fen in the bathroom so loud Parking very expensive happy hour s not like before celery stick and dip ....realy

Embassy exceeded my expectations.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing; it exceeded my expectations.

Everything was wonderful. I am paranoid about cleanliness but the room was very clean. A bit older, but new, fresh sheets, newer tv, and spotless bathroom. The breakfast was exceptional- eggs, bacon, sausage, omelets, oatmeal, rolls, cereal, etc. They also have a complimentary reception at night with free snacks, (nachos) and drinks, (beer, wine, alcohol punch, and soda). It was about a 10 minute walk to the french quarter, but not an unpleasant one as you pass many restaurants along the way.

Exciting, educational, artistic, San Francisco feel with a Vegas twist....just my opinion though :-)
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

We stayed on the 6th floor and the views were not so amazing next time we will stay above the 10th floor to see the river and better skyline even though we were not in our rooms that much just to sleep. Parking city wide, we are so GLAD that we didn't waste money on a rental. Driving in the city was a sight to see....still in amazement parking accessibility all over is DEFINITELY not convenient or readily accessible.

Breakfast was really good, all of the staff were AMAZING from guest services to house keeping we actually new some of them by name as well as they new ours. When we return we will definitely consider staying again. We found the property to be centrally located to where you could walk, taxi, uber, or trolley. We were far enough away from the night life and party life of Bourbon St. but close enough to still enjoy and escape while walking

My stay was excellent. Diane, the concierge was friendly and very helpful. Made excellent dinner
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Hot water could have been hotter in the shower.

The room was large and clean. Could use stronger hot water; shower was rather tepid. The breakfast was excellent - a real treat to have such a variety to choose from; good way to start the day.

Overall a good place to stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

It was all very good, the bed could have been a queen or king double as that was a little small. And there was still a bit of noise at times from an exhaust fan but apart from that it was all good.

The accommodation was really comfortable and easy. The staff were fantastic and friendly the whole time.

We loved the location and staff, but there were some issues.

Sorry didn't read correctly. Already listed the bad things above. All staff members were VERY personable. Clerk over phone adament about cost. Called back and apologized and said that I was right. I read on one of the sites on internet that parking was $30. Clerk was indignant about that and said it had not been that in years and was now $47. Need to check your sites on facebook and update all of them. Location was great and loved having a suite to spread out in, but there were above mentioned problems.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Line was always long to get the delicious omelets. Probably needed two people making them. Saw people standing in line for 15 minutes to get one. ;There was a leak under sink in hall. Had to get staff to come clean up water in the hall. They put towels down under sink to catch water. Was mold under sink. No coffee maker. Didn't get one until second day. Roaches in room. Overcharged $180, but got that worked out. Thankfully, I had saved my email with price on it to prove what I had been told. Waited 30 minutes and no one came to carry luggage down. We finally did it ourselves in three trips.

It wasn’t pleasant
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The attitude of the girl behind the desk and try to go to all Embassy Suites hotels and I’m not gon pay top dollars for poor service I’m staying at the embassy suites in Los Angeles next month so I hope to not have a problem again

That the manager took care of my problem

my over all trip was great New Orleans has something for everyone would come back again and again
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

What I didn't like was the fact parking cost $42.00 a night that's too much to pay when your already renting also our room was located in this bottom area no window to look out

We had a wonderful time and the free full breakfast every morning was great the room was very clean and comfortable

Embassy Suites was well worth the stay!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Although the parking staff were awesome, the parking fee was a little excessive. But that is anywhere in New Orleans, so I can't ding the hotel for this.

No complaints for this stay. Staff, accommodations, and room were great. Bonus for offering complimentary breakfast and happy hour!

Overall our stay was great, and we will revisited the establishment.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Cost of parking , and not having a room with a view of the water.

The outstanding free breakfast and the complementary cocktails. Also the atmosphere of being in a safe environment.

Unbelievable

See my note above.

Sorry, not happy at all will never stay there again. This is why. The service at the front desk was terrible the evening we checked in the young lady told us to go out thru the garage and around the corner to the left to the hotel to get to our room. My husband was on a electric scooter and I had two suitcases and I do not think anyone asked to help us at all. As we went to the hotel via the garage we came back thru the garage then this lady said you didn’t follow my instructions so she then directs us thru the garage down the street to another building, still not assisting us at all. The next morning we went over for brunch it was like being on a cruise ship, had to wait for a table and the food was cold. We have stayed at other Embassey Suites and I will never recommend this one to anyone. Also no taxis in NOLA have any handicap lifts, we had even called the hotel before our visit and was told we would have no problems.

Fun, excellent, exciting!
    • Queen Suite with Lounge Access

We had to park too far! We walked 20 minutes to and from our car. It'll be nice if the hotel had its own parking garage.

There's nothing I didn't dislike.

the city kept us entertained, because was hotels experience was horrible.
    • Two Room King Suite with Lounge Access

We booked a room with a balcony, but our room didn't have one. Valet was rude and informative.

The only thing the hotel was quick and accurate on, was the billing. Waiting for us, when we woke up and " dead on accurate" aside from the entire experience.

View from room was on wall of next building.
    • Two Room King Suite with Lounge Access

View from room was on wall of next building. Extremely noisy in the morning , as workers were hammering right in front of our room. Manager didn’t do anything about it!