Reviews of Embassy Suites Oklahoma City Will Rogers World Airport 4 stars

1815 South Meridian, Oklahoma City, OK 73108, USA

#27 of 121 hotels in Oklahoma City

Usually favorite place to stay but fell short on expectations
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

Had to wait 2 hours for one of our rooms to be ready. Seemed unprepared for the Holliday weekend. Running out of items and only one breakfast station on Labor Day. Dirty dishes outside our door at check in. Water spots in the ceiling in both rooms possible mold. Usually favorite place to stay but fell short on expectations.

Love the breakfast and evening reception.

Not the best experience!
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

Our room wasn’t the cleanest, there was toilet paper over the smoke detector, the balcony door didn’t lock at all door didn’t even line up w lock. We had to call the front desk because kids were so loud security came up but as soon as he left they went right back to being so loud..

Great breakfast and evening reception!

Not a great property
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

The bathtub either needs to be replaced or resurfaced. It appeared as though it had previously been redone, but paint was coming off. You could see the original tub among the peeling paint. It wasn't clean and there was mold growing on the tiled wall. The tub was stopped up the first night, so maintenance came and unclogged the drain. We were left with a really nasty tub and housekeeping didn't bother to clean it the next day. The gentleman who prepares omelets in the mornings was very rude to several people in line for breakfast. He needs some lessons on how to treat people with kindness. I am emailing the corporate office about my stay as I feel they need to know about this property.

On a positive note, it is a great location near I-40 and the airport. There are also several restaurants nearby.

This Embassy Suites was below my expectations for a Hilton property.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access - Non Smoking

My room's floors, esp. bathroom, felt sticky. I wore brand new flip flops, and I could hear a sticky noise on the bathroom floor as I walked on it. (I know I didn't have anything sticky on the bottom of my shoes) Barefoot, the carpet didn't feel clean to walk on. Some plates at breakfast still had food stuck on them, but were stacked with clean plates. The TV kept losing cable signal, and I had to turn it off and turn back on to get my channel back. Once, it took more than a couple tries. TV remote felt sticky, and required multiple tries to use volume and power button. My bed WAS NOT comfortable. It felt like it was past time replacing.

Staff, very friendly, courteous, and pleasant.

• King Suite - Non Smoking

Half of our room stayed super cold not sure why. More of an inconvenience than anything but it could have been me not knowing what I was doing

Embassy suites is still my favorite!
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

air conditioner seems unresponsive. despite our adjusting the thermostat, it always blew out really cold air. we had to wear a sweater when not lying in bed. didn't bother front desk about it because we left for breakfast & didn't come back until after 10pm. I'm sure they would've taken care of it had I called as they addressed my other requests.

room accommodated me, my husband and adult children. the breakfast was AMAZING! the main reason I stay at embassy suites!

Cleanliness of room, friendly staff.
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

Too many little kids running rampant without supervision. Kids running the running and yelling outside door, during evening through in soccer balls in lobby/atrium area from one side to the other, staff did not confront them. Pool was too full to enjoy form the time we got there until closing. We planned our visit soley as a local getaway with grandkids and to have use of the pool.

Cleanliness of room, friendly staff. Comfort

What a great place to unwind, relax, and forget about your troubles, all for a reasonable price too.
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

Stsff was very friendly. Enjoyed the evening snacks and the opportunity to mingle with other guest. Bed was super comfy. Made to order breakfast was delicious. Will definitely be back again.

Other than that, it was an awesome birthday weekend for me
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

THAT MY DAD ROBERT COTTON COULDN'T USE HIS TAX EXEMPT CARD!!!! DIDNT MAKE SINCE, THIS IS OKLAHOMA, SHOULDN'T MATTER WHO WE BOOKED WITH 3RD PARTY OR NOT, ITS NOT FAIR!!! And that my room was really Dusty and not really cleaned!!!!. But I. Cleaned it while I was there

The staff was very friendly, and helpful, the bed was comfy!!! My view was awesome!!!!! I want room 680 everytime!!!! It was my 50th b-day and 5 years CANCER FREE!!! I HAD AN AMAZING WEEKEND!!!! SUPER STAFF!!!!

Breakfast, happy hour, pool, front desk
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

Shower head was dirty, pullout mattress was worn out. Hair and dust in bathroom. Found a dirty razor with dust under the sink, which my child found. Upon arrival

Breakfast, happy hour, pool, front desk

Bed was comfortable.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

No bottled water in room. Breakfast is a 'no-go'! Restuarant also quite depressing, thus rather spend your time in a local Restuarant ...

Bed was comfortable. Iron in room. Standard Bussiness hotel.

Good place to relax.
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

Staff was so nice. The male employee in the 5:30pm to 7:30pm and breakfast shift was so friendly in work very hard. We were very impressed. Everyone was nice

Very good!

Can't think of a thing

Did not use pool. Room excellent. Staff were most helpful, we forgot part of our luggage and they went out of their way to return it to us. Breakfast is always great. Thanks for being a great respite while traveling.

I’ll never stay at an Embassy suites again.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

My room was not clean. There was used soap on the sink and I’m the shower. There was food in the trash can in the front room. There was blood drops on my linen. The pool had donuts in and around it. There were no towels to dry off. The common area downstairs and the elevators were messy with food and liquids. I told the staff and went to dinner, upon returning the messes were still there.

The location was great!

The Breakfast was good as always
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

I was surprised by the beds. They were not as comfortable as most other Embassy Suites I have stayed at. Also, I will pay closer attention to the bed size. The full size beds were too small for two adults to sleep in.

The Breakfast was good as always

We have been coming here since our Honeymoon 29 years ago.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access - Non Smoking

We have been coming here since our Honeymoon 29 years ago. We love the inclusiveness of the reataurant/bar...and the amazing breakfast! We will be back, even though we only live on the other side of OKC.0

Would not recommend this hotel.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

Dirty room. Door to balcony would not shut. Went to grill inside of hotel service was terrible. Forgot our order. Older hotel. Black looking like mold around tub. Hair on toilet.

Breakfast was ok

To say above and beyond would be an understatement. Will definitely book again he.
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

Only one elevator on our side was working.

Above my expectations in all areas, the breakfast area was great, the cook was great, the employees seemed to love their jobs. Everyone treated us as guest. Never seen before hospitality in all areas including house keepers.

Stay was overall well...
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

Under the beds the floor was super dusty with gum rapers...as well the temperature outside was super cold so a lot of cold air came in throught the slidding door as well under the main door to the room....but the most thing I hated or that irratated me was hearing the dishwashers complain at breakfast...that people were to nasty & dirty that they also leave to much food on the tables....

Breakfast was super awesome...

PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything was outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fully enjoyed my stay at Embassy Suites airport, OKC! The front desk staff was amazing--so willing to assist me with a minor issue with my reservation--of which was my own fault. They stepped in and assured my visit was a success. Also, Larry in the lounge/restaurant area was more than helpful. Larry made us feel like we were at home--not at a hotel. Larry provided us great city information and was so friendly to all guests! He's a joy to be around. I will definitely book this hotel again.

Wouldn’t pick this one again.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

The front desk night person was not very friendly. I asked to borrow a bottle opener. “Sorry we don’t have even one in the whole hotel.” ?? The paint in our room was old and there was a large repair spot on the ceiling and wall that didn’t even match the rest of the paint. Much older embassy suites—the old popcorn ceiling sort of place. The parking is jammed in the front. It felt a little insecure, with lots of signs saying park at your own risk.

Large breakfast. Beds were fairly comfortable

Disappointed
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

There was no shuttle from the airport and the staff were not helpful in getting me to the hotel when I called from the airport as I was stranded. The hotel was extremely busy and the vestibule is very loud. Breakfast was a huge hectic buffet affair. There were no basic facilities available for women’s sanitary needs

Not impressive
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

Website said there was a hot tub there was not, pool was a awful shade of murky green. The heater never did warm the room, we left early just to try to find some warmth

The breakfast was good and staff friendly

Great chef, attentive breakfast staff, best breakfast...
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible - Non smoking

Heating and a/c system not the best, but I did not mention it to anyone either.

Great chef, attentive breakfast staff, best breakfast anywhere!! Liked that I could open the door and get fresh air in the room.

The value was good for the price
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

That heater didn’t work in Work when we checked in at 6pm and didn’t get fixed until 8pm. Bathroom had mold and shower head was nasty full of calcium and other hard water deposits. Mangers receptions was crazy, there were children in the bar part and no one said anything. Children running around out of control wasting the food and throwing it in the floor and running around tables and no one from staff said a word.

The value was good for the price

Great facility. Usually a little more expensive than average, but definately worth it!
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access - Non Smoking

We have stayed here many times. Always excellent. Recently remodeled. Great breakfast and friendly staff. Nice afternoon happy hour that we had never taken advantage of...super nice perk!

It was better than home away from home.
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

The only thing was the TV signal. The cable was off and on, in and out. Then it just stopped. We called the front desk and they were aware and worked on it

It was the best hotel we have stayed at in OKC. We normally stay at governors suites but since I created my account with booking we used this. They let us check in at 2pm vs the normal 3. The room was amazing. Bed was comfortable the room temperature was just right. And the breakfast and staff was stellar!! Omelettes were on point. Definitely found our new okc residenence. Thank you!

It sucked!
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

We traveled to OKC from Phoenix to attend a college football game. We reserved a room at The Embassy Suites with a stated check in time of 3:00 pm that would allow us to empty the car, freshen up and go on to the game with sufficient time to arrive in time for kickoff and avoid dense traffic. When we attempted to check in we were told our room would not be available until 4:30 pm. In discussing our reservation with the staff, we were told since we booked through a “Third Party” they were not accountable for the information we were given. So,use Booking.com to make a reservation at The Embassy Suites and your reservation doesn’t count. I will never stay at this hotel again after staying there many times in past years. It ruined our weekend. BTW, the reservation was non-refundable the moment we booked it. WYF?

This hotel experience was such a disaster it offset any positives.

I was very pleased with Embassy suites and will book with them again.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

Rooms were not serviced in a timely manner, had to call house keeping at the end of the day for fresh towels. Happy Hour needs some Hot entrées like hot wings or little hotdogs.

Breakfast buffet was great.

Amazing staff, amazing beds, great breakfast, overall best hotel we have ever stayed at
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible - Non smoking

The beds are the best of any hotel we have ever stayed at, they are soft and feel like home. The breakfast is amazing with cooked to order omelets and eggs. Rooms are always clean and spacious. Will stay here any chance we get

Best place to stay on OKC
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

The rooms are modern and very comfortable. The room was quiet and the AC was quieter. Everything about this hotel is first rate. The people there treat you like family. The hospitality was incredible!! Stay here every chance you get. Great place!!!

Very pleasant experience and its proximity to the airport is a bonus.
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible - Non smoking

The room was beginning to show wear and could have been a little cleaner. I am, however, a neat freak. I will not hesitate to stay there next time in Oklahoma City.

The bed was very comfortable, the lobby aesthetics relaxing and imaginative, the food good, the staff very friendly and professional, overall a good experience.

The cleanliness of the rooms and eating area was quite sub...
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

The cleanliness of the rooms and eating area was quite sub par for an Embassy Suites. The raw sewage stench eminating from the vents in our room was so incredibly disgusting that we asked to switch rooms. The new room had dried food or substance that you could scratch off the sheets, black mold in the bathroom caulking and hole in the wall in living room area. The AC blower did not work, extremely filthy HVAC vents. A flood of water poured from the balcony above us down into our balcony for part of a day, told front desk and they didn't seem to care. Toilets would not flush correctly in either room. Very disappointing. We stay at Embassy Suites in the U.S and this has got to be one that should not be able to carry the name Embassy Suites. More like a Motel 6.

It was alright
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

The wall paper was ripped there was damage on the wall the wooden frame to the closet was warped and the paint was peeling from moisture from the vent. There were ants and the toilet didn't flush. Not to mention the pool was not heated and I froze while swimming

The place was beautiful and in a great location with several different food places and a Wal-Mart close by the happy hour was awesome as well.

Clean, inviting, and great staff.
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

The only downfall was when my husband chipped his tooth with one of the forks at breakfast.

Everything was pretty much wonderful!!! We enjoyed our stay!

Needs work
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

We didn't get the room we requested. Our room was dirty. We found dog food under the bathroom sink. Then I checked my credit card and besides the room rate I have two other charges for stuff we didn't do so now I have to get that taken care of.

Great place to stay.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

I would highly recommend staying at this property. I The staff was very friendly, the rooms were very clean, and the breakfast was top notch.

All of the staff were very pleasant and seemed to like...
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

Wallpaper was in poor condition to the point of the corners being totally not attached to each other. The carpets were filthy. They had been vacuumed but were so dirty they were sticky. Something I would think should be done on a regular basis (carpet cleaning)

All of the staff were very pleasant and seemed to like interacting with each guest

The best hotel
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

The breakfast and the cooks were awesome. The staff was very friendly and professional especially Kayla she showed great customer service. The embassy is by far the best hotel that I've stayed at. I plan on coming back for future visits. Thank you!

Nice place to stay for my solo getaway
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

TV reception was glitchy. There was a class reunion in the ballroom my first night and I could hear everything clear as day in my room from exterior window.

The staff at the managers reception and breakfast were very nice - front desk were just ok.

Old and run down.....smells of wet dog...very dirty.
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible - Non smoking

The hotel is old and run down. They take pets.......it smells of wet dog. The comforter on our king bed had feces. I am not sure the sheets had been changed since the last guest. I would NOT recommend to property to anyone.

NOTHING

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Nice size room suite.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

Poor in-room hotel guide. At the very least, the guide should have a map of the hotel. Also, no listing of tv channels.

Excellent breakfast. Nice happy hour.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Great overnight stay
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

Not enough of variety snacks to purchase.

The breakfast omelets were amazing as well as the cooks making them for you. Super friendly and courteous staff!!

A great place to stay when you're traveling and need to stop and relax in a very comfortable atmosph
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

I really have no complaints. Wish we could have stayed a few more days!

The price of the room was reasonable; convenient location; friendly service; comfortable rooms; Fantastic breakfast! My favorite place to stay.

Free breakfast included was amazing!
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

Indoor pool was the main reason why I booked this hotel but wasn't the appropriate temperature for an indoor pool. Water was cold and temperature inside wasn't much better. A bit disappointed on the pool area.

Free breakfast included was amazing! More than your typical hotel breakfast. They have a omelet line in which you can request freshly cooked eggs.

We stayed at this Embassy for a weekend on May19th-21st.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

We stayed at this Embassy for a weekend on May19th-21st. We had 3 adults and 1 child in our group. We were pretty disappointed with our stay to say the least. Our first impression of the hotel was great. It was clean and very pretty inside. On our second night we can back to find that our room had been cleaned but only 2 clean towels left and no toilet paper. We called and get those replaced without much fuss. We were all looking forward to going to relax at the indoor pool, which was a huge selling point for us since we had a child. The pool area was not well kept and the water was very cloudy. The water was freezing and there wasn't a hot tub. The air conditioner in our room never worked well. We were Impressed with the made to order breakfast. But for the price we paid our experience was disappointing.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

You cannot beat getting a custom made omelet with all the...
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

Long way to walk to and from my car. Should have ask for room on first floor.

You cannot beat getting a custom made omelet with all the things I love. Friendly staff!

i will never use this or recoment this place to no one on my family or friends

stop taking peoples money if that person dosent stay in that hotel why would you charged them and not give the money back den of tieft

this hotel stole my money they say book and you only be charge if you come and then they charged you and take your money in a hotel I didn't even stay

GREAT GO TO HOTEL!!!!!!
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

Better Pillows. That is it. Nothing else.

Everyone there was so friendly. Went way out of their way to help!!! Always smiling. We love that!!!! Alex was great to help while we were there during the evening!!!! Smells so Clean!!! Very important. I travel alot. Embassy is now my New GO TO Hotel!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

We enjoyed our stay very much. The food and atmosphere was Great.
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

There was a bit of a smoke smell when we initially opened the door but got better after we turned the AC on.

We enjoyed our stay very much. The free breakfast was EXCELLENT. The food was very good and the wait staff took very good care of us at each meal. The employees were all EXCEPTIONAL.

I will not stay at this hotel again.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

The room wasn't very clean, one of the double beds was broken with a huge depression in the middle. The room wasn't cleaned one day and the coffee maker didn't work. Room servivce food was bad.

The happy hour drinks and snacks were good.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Would not stay here again. Was not given rate as I booked at booking .com
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

We also had no toilet paper , towels or glassware or coffee packets requested ground flier, was far back if hotel over loud venting system

Almost no food left at 8:30

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

It's ok but the maid service sucks
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

The maid service was ridiculous, we called for towels three times and still never got them. We had to ask for sheets for the pull out bed, then it took them almost 3 hours to bring them. Also we had a non smoking room and the room smelled like smoke. So the only thing the did was sent someone up with air freshener.

The breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

We have definitely found our hotel chain we will be staying at in the future.
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

There was absolutely nothing I did not like.

The attitude of your staff - particularly Bert Lancaster and Detonye Davis was absolutely superb. I have never had better food and treated so wonderfully. The complimentary breakfast and snacks and drinks was great! I was not expecting that. We have definitely found our hotel chain we will be staying at in the future.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

A wonderful place to stay.
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

Because we booked online we were charged a $50 "incidentals" fee that would take 3 business days to refund after we checked out.

The professional and friendly staff, the over and beyond helpfulness from the shuttle driver, front desk, housekeeping, food and servers made our stay so pleasant. We arrived just in time to get a drink at the free managers reception. The breakfast was just excellent. There was a variety of foods and plenty of it. Almighty with fresh, made to order omelettes that were delicious. The room was very nice. The bed was very comfortable and the decor was beautiful and restful. It was very quiet too.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

GREAT REST AND COMFORT
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

No exhaust fan in bathroom to deal with steam from shower.Great

Staff has always been friendly and attentive to our needs. It has always been quiet and we are able to get sleep.no e

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Could have been better!
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

The room needs some updating. Heating system didn't work properly, ran all the time and never heated the room properly. Door fobs were difficult to get to work, particularly on outside entries. Limited channels available on Television.

Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Location was good.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

I love everything about this place.
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

I have nothing negative to say.

I love everything about this place. Clean rooms, courteous staff, excellent amenities. The greatest breakfast I've had anywhere. (And it's free). Swimming pool was awesome. Full bar. This isn't my first stay here and won't be my last.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Some very good, some very bad.
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

Housekeeping didn't ever show up to clean our room; even after we asked the front desk to resolve the issue.

The food Service people were the best!!!

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Great stay in OKC
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

Even though the temperature read 68 most of our visit, the room felt humid and 'stuffy'.The same could be said for the courtyard, but assuming that is mostly because we were in Oklahoma, right? Oh, and the construction created some difficulty getting in and out the the lot, but that is also not your properties fault.

The complimentary fare in the evening was a big plus. The suite had everything needed. The pillows were exceptional! The staff greeted us with great attitude and send out softball team to the finals with words of encouragement! That meant a lot to everyone.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Great pillows, every room had a balcony.
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

The staff at the front desk were ignorant as to how to do their job. My reservation was wrong, and I corrected it over the phone five hours before my arrival. Upon attempting to check in, it still was not fixed. The manager did not offer to correct the problem, but told me I would have to make phone calls myself. I was on hold for ten minutes in my vehicle when I came back inside, and was told it had been corrected while I was outside. They had failed to check the fax machine! The next morning I found that I had been charged three times my room rate, and none of the amounts on my bank statement matched the amounts on my bogus receipt. I am grateful that by this time a competent woman had begun working at the front desk and said she corrected it for me, but I am still waiting to see if I get back the large sum of money that I was over charged. They should give the woman who was working the morning of November 6th a raise and promotion, and fire the manager working at 4:30pm November 5th.

Great pillows, every room had a balcony.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Overall we were pleased with our stay. We will definitely consider the place again.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non Smoking

The pull out couch had dirt sheets when we checked in even though they brought us clean ones upon request.

The continental breakfast had a variety which was very good for the kids.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

We love the extras!!!!
    • King Suite with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

I booked online and accidentally booked a smoking room. I didn't understand having that because the front door said "breathe easy" no smoking facility and the room had a no smoking sign in it. I loved everything but the smoke smell that was horrible, but it was my own mistake.

The breakfast, manager's reception, and staff were amazing!!! My husband forgot his gun in the room and when we got back they had found it and had it locked up. They were wonderful helping us track it down!!!

It was
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

The staff was friendly, the chief was great, and the room was wonderful, will be back

The breakfast was great
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

There was an issue with my payment and i was charged twice, it took a while to fix.

The breakfast was great

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

I had a wonderful time.
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

I had a great stay no complaints.

The bed was like sleeping on a cloud. The room was really spacious.

Free happy hour and breakfast

Short toilet

Free happy hour and breakfast

The beds are so comfortable and we liked the complimentary...
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

The beds are so comfortable and we liked the complimentary drinks and snacks.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

We will definitely stay here again

Leaving, lok

The food was great the social hour was wonderful and everyone was so helpful and friendly

Outstanding
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible - Non smoking

Nothing negative to say about are stay

The property was very clean and the staff was super friendly and nice

We enjoyed our stay, felt rested upon keaving

We enjoyed our stay.

We enjoyed our stay, found staff very helpful, especially Monique at the front desk.

All was good except floor
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

Our room was not clean, bathroom floor was not very clean

Hospitality and front desk staff are premium employees. Thanks

The guy that works the front desk was awesome
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access - Non Smoking

The bacon was as done as I would have liked but everything else was great.

I liked most all of the breakfast as that is the only meal I had.

Great!
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

Looking at roof with air conditioning unit

The staff and the comfy bed nice breakfast
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

When I checked in and asked about the tax exempt information

The staff and the comfy bed nice breakfast

Browse Embassy Suites Oklahoma City Will Rogers World Airport traveller photo gallery