Reviews of Embassy Suites Orlando - Airport 4 stars

5835 T. G. Lee Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32822, USA

#154 of 407 hotels in Orlando

5.5

Not what I would expect for the price.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Hypoallergenic

You could not adjust the temp in the room. Opened door it was 65 degrees. Could not adjust thermostat. Turned the thermostat to 83 degrees. The output was just as cold. Turned unit off so room would warm up. By morning the room was warm enough to shower without freezing. I did mention the problem to one of the engineers. He said it was one of the coldest room in the property. He suggested to turn off the unit. My brother in law stayed in a different room and it was the same.

Breakfast is great. Location to the airport is great.

Overall room was nice and staff. Pay close attn to price booked and property price
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn’t like that booking.com offered me one price but the hotel did not offer that rate when I got to the hotel. The manager did offer me a discount but at a much higher rate

Bed slept nicely! Room was super roomy, liked having two tv’s! The room was quiet despite the construction going on inside.

The front desk, the room layouts, the breakfast and the location of this hotel are ideal for traveli
    • King Suite with Bath Tub- Disability Access

There was construction going on in the main dining/common area which can’t be helped. It will look nice when completed. When we were waiting at the airport for the shuttle bus, the night manager did not call the driver right away. He waited until we made a 2nd request 30 minutes later. The hotel should have a better system to track airport transportation. They should log the guests’ names and # in party and communicate that with the driver.

The front desk was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast chef was great. The bar tender at happy hour was also friendly. The room was clean and spacious.

Check your credit card statment
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Problem with reservation. Still have not released the credit card hold on my card 4 days after i checked out. NOT GOOD AT ALL. They should have released it the same day. The same way as the 2nd hotel I stayed at on this trip. The other hotel did the same night I checked in.

Room is nice. Construction is an eyesore. Not many if any activities at the hotel to make it worth p
    • King Suite - Hypoallergenic

Construction going on down stairs is definitely an eyesore especially being that it’s in the center of the hotel. Also the hotel doesn’t really provide much as far as facility fun, which made it not worth the price.

The bed and room it’s self was wonderful, loved the shower even though would of preferred a walk in shower

It was comfortable, friendly staff and a must stay when you are there for a short stay.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our rooms was huge and comfortable , specially with 2 toddlers. We enjoy the pool, that was a bonus. Close to the Airport make it easy for a quick stop. Thanks for the shuttle and the friendly driver.

excellent hotel for one night airport stay
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When I contacted the hotel to check on availability of a crib I was told there were no reservations in my name (I had booked three rooms). Eventually the agent found two rooms but was insistent the third room reservation did not exist. As I was travelling in a group of 13 with very young children I felt obliged to make an additional booking with the hotel as it was the evening before our stay and time was limited. Booking.com responded promptly on the phone and phoned the hotel to sort everything out. I'm not sure whose error it was - presumably the hotel's. I was assured there were three rooms and I would not be charged for the fourth. On my return I checked my bank account to find the fourth room was indeed charged! Booking.com have promised a refund. They responded quickly and rectified the situation but it has made me very wary of using them again (this is the second time I have had this kind of problem with a US reservation). Or at the very least make sure you check with the hotel that the correct reservation has been made and will be honoured. But as I said I cannot fault Booking.com's rapid response.

size of room comfort of bed decent breakfast included location - very near the off-airport car hire return Well insulated from airport noise. clean sizeable pool with good quality towels but tiling needs repair.

The breakfast buffett was awesome
    • King Suite - Hypoallergenic

First 2 nights were reasonable. Came back 3 nights later and the price had almost doubled. And there was no free wifi

The breakfast buffett was awesome

Glad it was only one night
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hotel lobby was under construction and the interior appears to be dated/worn out. Through the decades Embassy Suites has been a symbol to me of practical elegance but this one was a middle class forlorn road side motel. Ice machines had been removed for repair so large ice buckets were located in their place.

Conveniently located near airport.

The hotel is excellent, room clean and big, staff friendly,...
    • King Suite - Hypoallergenic

The only detail that I didn't like was the space for the breakfast, the area was small and busy all the time, we had to wait 15 to 20 min in the line for the omelette.

The hotel is excellent, room clean and big, staff friendly, good localization, there is a free reception with wine, beers, juice and nuts

Happy hour, great room and a full breakfast included. Can't ask for anything else!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They are the best value for the money. Very clean and spacious rooms. The value is fantastic due to the free 2 hour daily happy hour and free breakfast. If you're paying the same price at another hotel and they don't offer these 2 things, you're nuts if you book somewhere else. I always look for an Embassy wherever I'm traveling. Only downfall is they aren't in every little town, they're more concentrated in larger populated areas.

I would totally come back in the future. I would recommended the embassy hotel it's in a nice area.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Loved the breakfast. There's restaurants close by you can even walk to them. Everyone was super nice in the hotel. Feels like it's a 5 star hotel for the prices.

To sum it up this was a very disappointing stay at what could be a top notch hotel!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The numbers we were given to call for the airport shuttle weren't in service which made it difficult to get to the hotel. What should have taken 15-20 mins took almost 45 mins. and the hotel took no responsibility for this. Thank goodness another shuttle drive from a different hotel was will to help us out, as there were 7 of us. The hotel was under construction during our visit and made it very difficult to maneuver through the lobby to get checked in, as well all the noise made it hard to hear and/or talk. Check in it took over 15 mins to be severed as there was an employee on the phone for the entire time and finally another employee came out to help us. It was very frustrating to find out after check in that they wanted $9.99 for WiFi. Considering the amount we paid for the room you would think this service would be included in the room cost. When we returned from our evening out we were informed by the lady at the front desk to make sure we get bottles of water from the the front desk for our coffee makers. It was a couple hours later when my husband went down to get the water and the new lady at the counter told us absolutely not and that we could pay for the water if we wanted it for our coffee pot. After travelling all day and just wanting to retire for the night this hotel made it very stressful.

Location was nice and close to the airport. The rooms were a decent size. The central eating area was great too. Breakfast was amazing, great selection and the omelet station was definitely a hit with our family group.

What a disappointment
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

3205 cypress grove dr Eustis 32736 This property was under construction it was dusty,fountains were out of order, computer room was out of order, the air condition was a fan only, the rooms were muggy and out dated ,the food was horrible. My Husband and I dreamed of staying in this supposed to be beautiful hotel since we were teenagers. It's so hard for my husband and I to get away because of our busy family life ,not to mention my husband travels 4 weeks out of the month for work . This hotel made the Hilton brand look like the super 8.

The beds were comfortable, the water was hot.

Great trip
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a problem with my reservation but there was a lady by the name of olive at the front desk that was great please let embassy’s hotel know that this lady is a great worker and that I really appreciate her kindness and professionalism

Absolutely wonderful!
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I don't think there's anything that you could do better I believe that you were doing your best at all times even though you were under construction I mean everybody has to go under construction in order to make things look nicer and more beautiful so that is understandable to me. The people that work your front counter or absolutely so pleasant and so courteous that it's so just a joy to deal with you.

well when we got there they were under construction but the staff that greeted us at the front counter were absolutely wonderful and very understanding about the noise level and told us that there was happy hour that was going to start in a few hours but unfortunately we couldn't take part in it because we had excursions that we were going to but we were very pleased that they offered this to all of their customers and we had a great time with our friends and family at this hotel. There was no noise during evening and the rooms were very clean and very comfortable and very large. The breakfast was very nice in the morning and I really like the atmosphere of the hotel it reminded you of being in Italy or something. It's a very romantic little hotel.

The Embassy Suite Hotel did not meet our expectations.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff was not too accommodating. No one available to take our baggage to our rooms. No water available at rooms upon arrival and had to purchase 2 small drinking water bottles from the hotel for $9.

breakfast buffet was decent.

Excellent and reasonably priced for an overnight stay and is near the airport.

Nothing negative

Sadie the receptionist was very helpful and obliging. They offer complimentary drinks and snacks between 5:30pm & 7:30pm. We were out but they put a tray of drinks and snacks in our room which was a nice surprise.

Great price to stay before and after Disney property stay.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The lobby was under a little construction.

They will pick you up from the airport and deliver you to meet the Disney bus at the airport. They had a great Thanksgiving dinner.

All I expected even under the construction.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn't really see a pool but, I am almost positive that it would have met my expectations. I truly enjoy the entire Embassy chain of Hotels. Truly perfect...

Color scheme in room.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Lot of remodeling and felt tight. I understand closing certain area while it’s completed but it seems they shut off so much of hotel due to so much remodeling at the same time there was no room.

Color scheme in room.

see above
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The man at the front desk in the afternoons was very very helpful. I wish I remembered his name. It made a difference. My adult kids were able to get a shuttle as they stayed 1 night. Glad the hotel had the ability to pick up from the airport. The look was being remodeled so, not the best look, but understood. IN general food, drink and accomodations were just fine.

Breakfast omelet was hot and fresh.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Paid full price for a suite while facilities were under construction. Not notified before booking. Parking was $16 per day and I wasn’t informed during check-in. Breakfast buffet was not fully stocked and tables weren’t clean. Parking area had a terrible smell and so did one of the elevators. I was quite disappointed during my stay which was an impromptu stay after returning from an international flight. Room was not to my level of cleanliness, blonde hairs were all over the suite.

Breakfast omelet was hot and fresh. Comfortable bed. Area had plenty of selections for dining and last minute shopping.

people are ery helpful and resourceful.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

definitely NOT a 9.2!! score calculated by the facility, not me. more like an 8.0, by my calculation. fitness center has nothing more than treadmills and free weights. could use a machine or two. restaurant is not bad. a lot of food for the price. i would be happy with half the portions at a lower price.

people are ery helpful and resourceful.

Ruined the holiday as this was day 1 and left me pissed off all week
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

See above. The woman behind the desk and the incorrect room given meant I had to sleep on the floor. Hotel flexibility in sorting out the problem absolutely zero, they were not interested that we had not got enough beds

Hotel would have been good if we could fit 6 into 1 bed and a sofa bed!!! We booked a suite with 2 double beds and a double sofa bed - got 1 double and a sofa. Woman behind desk said tough it's booking dot cons fault not ours Wow!!!! Terrible rude service Sack her

Friendly staff, close to airport and great breakfast with cook to order omelet station.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The 35 minute wait was too long for the airport shuttle to arrive and bring us to the hotel. However, the next day there was no wait for the shutte to bring us back to the airport.

Friendly staff. The welcome bag with bottles of water and treats was very much appreciated after a long trip.

Newly remodeled but not clean.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hair everywhere. The carpet is already worn... hair on the shower walls, at the edge of the sheets, and in the shower. The property was/is being renovated yet already going down hill fast.

Close to the airport

The renovated room was very nice and comfortable.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I arrived after dark and did not realize the entrance was on the side of the building. It would have been nice to have known there was renovation going on at the time of booking. The check out staff in the morning seemed very disinterested, I was wearing an arm brace on my right hand and was struggling to fold the receipt. The desk clerk watched me and did not offer to assist until I was finished. He seemed to be pre-occupied with talking to another staff member.

The renovated room was very nice and comfortable. The front desk staff at check-in were very friendly and attentive.

This hotel is our favorite place to stay when we visit Orlando. We stay here 3 or 4 times per year.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

If there was no construction.

Bed was very comfortable and breakfast was excellent. The only thing we did not like is that there is construction in the the lobby and it was difficult to walk around.

the staff was wonderful and so helpful with everything.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the staff was wonderful and so helpful with everything. The rooms were large and very clean. I would go back any time. The food was fresh and very good.

Room was clean, spacious and more than comfortable.
    • Executive Suite

I'm a huge fan of Embassy Suites. However, this was the worst experience I have had with them. There was construction going on from 9am - 5pm. This was not mentioned anywhere when booking or on their website. 1 of 2 elevator lifts not working - waited 15 minutes to get to room. Toilet didn't work. Had to have a associate come over and tinker with it. Eggs on the buffet were super nasty at breakfast. Food trays left in the hallway. Just in general - this hotel (once you left the comfort of your room) was in NO WAY worth $300 a night, not even in Orlando.

Room was clean, spacious and more than comfortable. Front desk staff were great. Shuttle driver very nice!

THe reception desk was extremely helpful and guiding through...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

THe reception desk was extremely helpful and guiding through getting us to the airport and back and care for our car and extra luggage. Very nice folks and enjoyed an evening happy hour with a super bartender and restaurant manger!!

Not a hotel I would choose to stay at again
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Reception putting me on hold while I was trying to arrange the hotel shuttle to collect us from the airport, then forgetting I was there! Receptionist on arrival stated that there was no booking made and that this happens a lot when booking.com used.

Bar service very good, arriving at the hotel at the beginning of Hurricane Irma the hotel was extremely busy but the bar tender was very quick. Drivers of the shuttles also very helpful.

Who is running this place?
    • King Suite with Bath Tub- Disability Access

Wifi costs $$ (who does that anymore??). Beds are cheap and not comfortable. Very small for a "suite". All rooms face the interior area which can get noisy with kids running around. No water is provided in the rooms, but there is a tiny shop by the lobby that is happy to price gouge you. Smokers go outside in the pool area and fill the outside with smoke (unsure why they allow that!). Quite young staff are left to attend the front desk that seem untrained / not knowledgeable and gives a feel of the place not being very secure.

Free alcohol during special evening times. Jacuzzi. Decent food for a small kitchen. Friendly shuttle drivers.

Exceot for losing power for a day, i would recommend
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Cost per night and paying for parking is excessive

The staff is outstanding, they work well together, like a family, fantastic customer service! Unfortunately we are hurricane victims & here b/c we were evacuated, the expense of the hotel is extreme & oppressive.

With children it is perfect having a seating area/sofa...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

With children it is perfect having a seating area/sofa bed separate room within a room so they are close and you don't have to book 2 rooms ..great breakfast ...the fact the rooms overlooked the eating area etc is a nice touch

Affordable, clean, & spacious!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing, I have no complaints. The only feedback I have is to add a bit more lighting in the room. It was a little dark at times.

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed my stay here. Our room was spacious and very affordable. I liked how the bathrooms were clean and bright, and the shower was great. The hotel structure is pretty cool, you can look down from a top floor and see the middle of the hotel/dining area. Elevators were slow, but pretty cool because you have a glass view to look through. Customer service was great. They had free happy hour when we arrived at the hotel. The breakfast variety was more than just a basic continental breakfast. The hotel was clean and certainly worth the stay. Also, free shuttle to and from the hotel.

I will not be rertuning- that about sums it up.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The front desk staff was allover the place, and I DO NOT like the extra charges added on for room service.

The airport shuttle driver was very nice. The cleaning lady was nice...

The room was nice although expensive and charged for parking even though I did not have a car.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

When I arrived they did not have my reservation at all. Luckily there was still a room available but it could have been a very bad moment. Also I didn't realize until after I left but they charged me for parking for 2 nights and I did not drive.So I was over charged for the room and parking.

Not a pleasurable stay

The staff/manager was flippant and rude. I placed a formal complaint with the corporate office. The manager claimed booking.com cancelled my reservation. Which was not the case. Luckily i had my electronic confirmation. Charged my credit card twice! It was not a pleasureable experience sorting EVERYTHING out!

This place was awful, I would never stay here again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was rude, you had to pay for parking and wifi and there wasn't any food available in the morning until 7:30.

It was very close to airport and there were many nice places to eat and shop close by the property. There is even a movie theater within walking distance.

Ok
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we checked in the hotel no one helped or even informed us of how to bring in luggage or where the elevators were etc... no information or help was given- maybe a more courteous daytime staff would be nice! However the evening staff were much more helpful and friendly and the shuttle was very convenient with a great driver. Our flight was too early for the complimentary breakfast- however there was coffee and croissants which was nice 👌

We liked the fact that the suite has a separate bedroom,...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast is a. Zoo! In order to get fresh eggs, you stand on line forever. You are forced to pay for outside parking. There are no free spots available.

We liked the fact that the suite has a separate bedroom, with a door. The facilities are kept very clean. The staff is friendly, and helpful.

Cleanliness, breakfast was great and that's about it.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

One day they tell me one price and when I'm checking out trying to pay they added double of what I was told the first time. They didn't even try to accommodate us with it. The lady made a mistake with the price and then she wants to charge me double. I also had to call my bank to get some money refunded because they charged my card $100 "accidentally". Tried to stay an extra night I reserved the room with the staff and the prices were off AGAIN so That same day I decided not to reserve and they charged me a cancellation fee because it's not with in 48 hours.

Cleanliness, breakfast was great and that's about it.

Loved the room , have to book again !
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

At first the A/C was acting weird but by the night time it was fine .

I truly enjoyed the space in the hotel , the set up was amazing and just a truly comfortable experience .

They would not honor my Hilton honors bc he said I booked...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They would not honor my Hilton honors bc he said I booked the reservation 3rd party. Parking was inconvenient. To check in and then go park the car at 11:00 pm is not ideal. The check in and check out people were not friendly not warm and very slow in service.

Great staff and room, but some shortcomings
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

When it came to bar and restaurant area it seemed very understaffed. 1 bartender at the happy hour so was line to get drinks, breakfast always had long line/waits for omelets because only 1 chef making about 8 at a time, trays for things were not refilled very quickly. Actually heard one employee complaining under breath about how much they were expected to do with so few people. Happy hour/restaurant area was good other than having to flag someone to take food orders and they really should have some appetizer offerings for people to buy since the complimentary happy hour food was basically veggies/dip and chex mix. Not that they can do anything about it, but design should have had at least one more elevator as there were long waits at breakfast and check in and check out times. Pool area has room for, and needs more lounge chairs and pool/patio chairs. Was drip at kitchenette faucet..was not a big deal and forgot to report it when I checked out along with the door had to be pushed/pulled extra hard for latch to catch. I believe most of the shortcomings are probably due to corporate imposed policy with staffing, furnishings, food offerings, etc. as opposed to anything the management there can really do anything about.

suite was spacious and clean, staff and airport shuttle was very good. Location was good, but no CVS, convenience store, etc type place in walking distance so I would advise buying any sodas, snacks, etc before hand to avoid paying airport prices for same in their in-house little store. If I had a car on the visit of course it would not have been as big as a factor.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Needs some TLC
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty used towel over the shower in room. Happy hour "snacks" were atrocious.....better to go with nothing if all you have is celery sticks and gold fish

Our waiter at dinner that night was very friendly

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Awesome place to stay

No complaints

Especially liked the front desk staff, extremely friendly and helpful , and perfect location to get my sisters back to the airport for their flights the next day

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Tranquil and comfortable place for a nice rest after a long flight.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I think I was supposed to be offered two bottles of complimentary water through my Hilton honors membership, but not offered

the breakfast was substantial and nice fountain in center of hotel giving a peaceful feeling

Home away from home!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

More variety on the dine in menu.

The staff greeted us with a smile every time. The beds were heavenly and it made me feel as if I were home! The breakfast was tasty esp the omelette. A place to get away from reality and just be at peace

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Refreshing , spacious option about ten minutes from airport!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very extensive and delicious breakfast buffet: loved the rain dance shower head ; great pressure! Lovely pool, hot tub , friendly , helpful staff including shuttle driver, kids will love the glass elevator-- great value for the cost

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Exceptional stay!
    • King Suite - Hypoallergenic

That I couldn't stay longer.

The staff was exceptional! I was late to breakfast, yet they went out of their way to open up the line, make an omelet, make my toast, and help me feel welcomed.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Great value and near the airport

No complaints.

Spacious, comfortable and well situated near the Orlando International airport. The breakfast was included and offered a wide range of foods. We only stayed one short night but I would certainly stay there again.

I booked a King suite, but received a Double Queen.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub- Disability Access

I booked a King suite, but received a Double Queen. I had been hoping and looking forward to the larger bed. In a addition, the 2nd bed's comforter was not clean.

Fantastic price, fantastic hotel!!!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Free alcoholic drinks two hours every day!!! Really good breakfast, size of the room was amazing, staff, parking, facility, cleaning, couldn't be better for the price!

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Does the job but would benefit from a spruce up
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel could do with refurbishing - the rooms were dark and rather dowdy. The bathroom was also looking its age. The hotel was quite expensive for the condition it was in.

The airport shuttle, the evening drinks and the cooked breakfast. The coin-operated laundry was useful. I was up at 7am (Saturday) and the breakfast queue was reasonable. The property was within walking distance of some casual places to eat. The shuttle was prompt and the staff on the desk were helpful.

Embassy Suites Orlando Airport Charges Guests for Parking
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The big surprise that there was a $12 charge per day to park our car. There was no reason to do that. This was buried in the fine print and we are disappointed with booking.com in not making the extra (hidden) charges abundantly clear. Had we known this we would not have booked this hotel.

The room was comfortable and roomy. The fitness facility was adequate.

Hotel Stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It had a funny smell to the room. Yuck!!! I didn't like the $12.00 parking a day! You should never charge a hotel guest to park. That's not cool I think that's stupid.

Room and the bed!

Great stay, close to airport
    • King Suite with Bath Tub- Disability Access

Wifi was only free if you signed up for the Hotel club.

The rooms are huge (suites) and the beds were very comfortable. Great shuttle service to and from the airport, and runs pretty much all the time. Staff were friendly and gave us lots of information. One elevator wasn't working, but they offered us the use of the service elevator, which was fantastic.

Orlando Airport Embassy Suites
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Attitude! The front staff seemed to have a chip on their shoulder because we booked with Booking rather than the Hilton Honors site. We had difficulty accessing the internet. In addition,$12 parking seems extreme for an overnight stay in a location with SO MANY available hotels.

Breakfast the Embassy Suites is always done well.

The bartender Chrissy was great and very friendly.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

When I told the front desk that I had reserved a handicap room, I was told that I got what I had reserved, I told her that I knew what I reserved and we needed a walk-in shower. She told me again that I got exactly what I reserved and if I wanted a walk-in shower there would be additional charges. They moved us from rm. 607, nice room, to 218. 218 is the furthers room from the elevator. My wife is 75 yrs. old with double knee replacements, she doesn't deserve to be treated this way. When I told the desk clerk, she just smiled and said, That's the only room we have with a walk-in shower, shrugged her shoulders and turned her back to me. Really? You have one room with a walk-in shower? I told a female the next morning, who claimed to be the front desk manager, about this drama and her reply, I'll talk to her about it. Never heard another word. We were there to bury our 53 yr. old daughter who suddenly passed do to a stroke. I didn't need the drama.

The bartender Chrissy was great and very friendly. The kitchen staff was nice and the food was good, plenty of it and a nice variety.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Nice cooked to order breakfast, drinks in the evening and a...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking is controlled due to airport location - but was included in the room rate.

Nice cooked to order breakfast, drinks in the evening and a room you can live in.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

You can always depend on having a good experience at any Embassy Suites!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were only two elevators in the entire building and one of them was out of service the whole time we were there. Wish they had soft water.

The dining area and food were wonderful and the staff was incredible!

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Going the Extra Distance
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was like a mini apartment. Very spacious and the bed was extra comfortable, Location was great. Distance to restaurants, shopping and movies was within walking distance, and breakfast wasn't too bad either. Front desk attendant very very attentive and understanding.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

The breakfast was delicious and the rooms were comfortable.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

That the WiFi was paid and the connection for the WiFi wasn't good at the higher floors.

The breakfast was delicious and the rooms were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Great stay at the Airport
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bit disappointed I had to pay for WIFI that's it really (but I guess the happy hour made up for it) ! :)

Great standard alround, great staff great room will definitely stay again at the chain, standard is consistent regardless of location.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Only thing good about my stay was the Breakfast...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Charged for parking, elevator was down caused for long wait, room key stopped working because battery on door was bad, front desk service was inadequate

Breakfast was excellent

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Convenient for airport
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The 2 x wake up calls that I didn't ask for, walls incredibly thin so I got to hear the guy next to me snoring all night - until he got a wake up call at 4.30am which he also didn't ask for...

Happy hour, staff, very clean, convenient location to airport with free shuttle

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Great hotel right beside the airport

The weather at the time

I liked there was a restaurant right in the lobby and a general store and a bar. The location was perfect for airport travel. The shuttle to the airport every 20 minutes was a huge plus.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Convient location, good service and clean comfortable rooms.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room was a little warm, we had difficulty cooling it down in the front part of the suite. Alos, we visit the shop in the hotel and the individual was talking in Spanish on the phomne completely ignoring us waiting to be served. I finally asked her if we could by something and she got off the phone. I should not had to have asked that question. Poor quality service.

The front desk, restaurant, breakfast and bar staff we extremely nice and friendly. Loved Franz the cook at breakfast, very nice. The food was delicious for dinner and breakfast. the beds were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Horrible staff
    • King Suite - Hypoallergenic

I didn't like how I was treated because I booked through a third party. the staff treated me as though I tried to get away with something by going through a third party for booking. I have done this many time in the past and it was never an issue. i was denied my points for hhonors and denied access to facilities. I travel a lot but I won't be staying at another facility in this group of hotels. if you don't want to sell your rooms through a third party then don't sell a third party blocks of rooms. you lost a customer and I will be telling all of my business associates about this.

nice place but the staff treated me horrible

Consistently excellent. !
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The wi fi was somewhat slow.

The complimentary drinks and snacks in the atrium, was very nice. The workout room was very clean with plenty of towel and water. The extra discreetly placed in the bedroom , gave my husband an me our own vainity area.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Amazing for what you pay
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The elevators were very slow and there were only stairs leading outside, which were a surprise!

This was our first time in Florida but not our first time staying at Embassy Suites and you guys do not disappoint! The hotel itself was very nice. I liked all the greenery and the layout. A bit confusing with the check-in desk since we are accustomed to it being a bit farther in then right when you walk through the doors but not an inconvenience. The room was amazing. For the price we paid, having a 2-room suite was quite a steal! The breakfast was wonderful. I think this was the first hotel hot breakfast I've had where they had an omelette station. I was very impressed! The quality offered was top notch. We already have family and friends asking for the name of this hotel after posting the amazing breakfast!

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

The best way to make an early morning flight.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was awesome. Bed extremely comfortable. Happy hour is such a nice touch. Good wine. We put our daughter on the shuttle for her flight. We had a very nice stay.