Reviews of Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive I Drive 360 3 stars

8250 Jamaican Court, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#178 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Just a suggestion. I think it can improve the quality of the food, at the eatery and the breakfast counter, the quality of the food doesn’t match the quality of the hotel.

I would normally leave any Disney vacation with a not so good experience from the hotel but this time was different, there wasn’t a thing wrong with this place, super clean super comfortable, the staff was super nice and helpful and everyone from the first person I encountered from the moment I stepped in till I left were more than nice and helpful. I will definitely book again.

• One Bedroom Suite with 1 King Bed - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Toilet flushes very weakly. It could have just been my suite. Not really an issue though. Valet is $20 a night. $15 a night for self park. Room service menu doesn’t offer much variety outside of finger foods and deli sandwiches. I ordered a braised short rib, that had zero flavor and tasted microwaved. Plenty of restaurants to pick and choose frm very close by however. ($50 per night hold on your card, for those that are wondering, which is pretty standard, not an issue, most hotels do this, just something to point out for those travelers on a budget). Everything I mentioned is very minor details. This hotel is absolutely worth the stay.

Location is great. Right across the street from I-Drive. Ideal if your stay revolves around the I-Drive 360 attractions. Area is beautiful and only getting better. The hotel itself is great. The rooms are spacious, accommodations are of great quality. Very clean. Plenty of towels, very soft. Housekeeping is as good as it gets. Very attentive. The free breakfast buffet in the mornings is delicious and plentiful, every breakfast variety from fruit, yogurt, cereal, pastry, and of course the american breakfast, omelets made to order, turkey sausage, bacon, breakfast potatoes, cheese grits, just about everything. The happy hour is awesome. Not top shelf alcohol obviously, but still great drinks to unwind or get your night started early, make some new friends. Very social atmosphere. Staff is great, zero complaints on service.

I didn’t like the fact that I had to repeatedly going to the front desk about the second key wouldn’t program to open up the room door once that issue was fixed then it wouldn’t scan to exit property had to go back to front desk left me exhausted I canceled my 3rd day because it wore me out and I don’t like that the gates sometimes doont open when scanning your car to enter and exit property they should get rid of it

The property was very nice

Room was not serviced for two days until 18.00. Power in the room tripped out at approx 07.30. Issue was reported to reception at 08.00 but there was still no power in part of the room when we returned at 17.30. I again reported this at 18.30 as it still had not been rectified. The engineer fixed the problem at approx 19.15. Furthermore this occurred on the same day that the room had not been serviced. I should have received some compensation for this inconvenience.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Customer service wasn’t so good (except the Valet. They were great). I tried several times to call front desk to try to extend my stay but nobody answered. When I went later to the desk the woman was on the phone while talking to me. I think that’s just rude. Just didn’t feel like they really cared if they got my business and for that price I have too many options in the area.

Clean place

No complaints!

The staff was extremely nice. The facility itself was gorgeous and well-kept. The rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. I loved the breakfast buffet and the evening reception with the drinks and snacks!!! The location was ideal for us because we got a chance to walk to several different attractions that were in close proximity of the hotel. I have absolutely no complaints. My hotel stay was well worth the money!!!

• One Bedroom Suite with 1 King Bed - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

The staff members I encountered at reception weren't very friendly

The bed was comfortable, the room was very clean and spacious, I loved the free breakfast buffet and the cocktail hour

The pillows were little bit too flat for my preference.

I liked the spaciousness of the rooms and their layout. The furniture was also very comfortable and the rooms were cleaned daily. The rooms were also quiet. The breakfast was quite good and the Hotel's location is very, very good as it located almost at the mid-point on International drive hence walking distance to many restaurants, attractions and stores.

Quality of breakfast could be better. Room decor, bathroom and furniture needs updating. Pool was cold and small choice for evening food from cafe. Cleaning standards indifferent. Shuttle theme park tickets were not regular enough and took an age to issue and car hire came without GPS even though requested.

Complimentary drinks at bar in evening for 2 hours and good hotel location. Staff were friendly and mostly helpful.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The pool was very small and not enough chairs.....

I like everything!! Special the location! I was there with my family for 5 night and we had an amazing time!! Breakfast was very convenient!!!

• One Bedroom Suite with 1 King Bed - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

The hot tub was way too hot the pool is not heated. Normally not needed in Florida, but it was during a cold spell. Paying for parking is a bummer, it’s not like I was there just to park.

Made to order breakfast, free alcoholic drinks between 530 and 7:30 PM, clean perfect beds, modern outlets for My iPhone and USB devices

• Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking was 15.98 a night plus taxes and the breakfast was not worth the wait.The bathrooms were not cleaned well but having a hot shower made up for the small things!

The bed was very comfortable and at happy hour the drinks were superb.Staff were awesome and the complimentary snack trays are awesome!

Room was a bit cluttered with furniture, no balcony excellent

the bed was excellent ,room was great especially the two sinks in separate rooms ,shower was hot , location ideal close to some nice restaurants within walking distance

• Double Suite - Disability Access with Tub/Non-Smoking

A restaurant at this particular hotel would’ve been an extra plus sometimes you get in don’t want to go back out you can just order room service or eat at the bar

I like everything, I always stay at Embassy Suites , I like the accommodations, the pool , my favorite the jacuzzi , the continental breakfast is a plus , you don’t have to go anywhere to eat breakfast it’s already there ready for you to eat & begin your day , thank you very much

Well, the next day of our stay in all 3 of our rooms the water was not getting hot at all, my brother room smelled like a dead rat or something but they did let them exchange rooms off top with no problems and I think the parking fee is ridiculous $15 a day I should of just did the valet parking which is $20 a day!!!

I definitely loved the 5 til 7 drinks free. That was a surprise to me and We brought our Mom along with us and what a time she had.. I found the place online and the others that booked a room enjoyed it also!!!

No shuttle service from/to Orlando Airport, but Booking mentions free shuttle

Big suite for family with complete facilities. Tasty free breakfast, the omeler was wonderful. Free happy hour. Good location, walk distance to some attractions, such as the Orlando Eye. Shuttle stop for OCCC, convenient for business trip. Attentive staff, especially porters and waiters.

Due to the high price of the rooms, parking should be complimentary on site.Self parking for nearly 15 dollars per day is ridiculous.

Breakfast and happy hour drinks

• Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

The wi-fi does not reach to the bedroom part of the suite (in my case, and reported by others at the convention I was attending).

Very nice hotel. Large open space in the middle for relaxing or drinking at the bar. Suites were all absolutely great. The free breakfast really makes it worth it whether you're staying for a meeting at the hotel or going to the theme parks. The bed was nice, the toilets and showers were in great shape, all in all a very nice place to spend the night in Orlando no matter what you're doing. Everyone on the staff was very friendly, and greeted me when I came and went, Ehab (who mans the omelette bar) was also very friendly and an excellent cook. Also there is so much to see and do within walking distance of this hotel. Many chain restaurants, I-Drive 360, Lockbusters escape game (also highly recommended), and easy access to public transport elsewhere on International Drive. Definitely a new favorite place to stay in Orlando.

The pool could have been bigger but thats just me nitpicking.

Overall customer experience was amazing. Big, clean and very comfortable room. The staff was very helpful and very understanding upon request.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Parking was a bit of troubling on getting in and out with the key car. Not even ones work =( but like I said ... super pleasant staying ...

We love it and we had a Great staying. We will come back for sure. The house keeping She was supper Friendly and great job (the same lady on both days )

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

The room was very musty when I first came but it was taken care of when I brought it to their attention.

Better variety of breakfast food than most hotels plus the free happy hour is a bonus.

I enjoyed my stay at the this Hotel. The rooms were a good size, Breakfast was great and the pool area was nice. But the best part about the stay was the daily complimentary drinks which i think made up for the parking fees. The location is great a few of Orlando's main attraction were directly across the street. We rented a car but i feel as though if we did not, we still would have been able to get around do to the fact that our main destination was Legoland Amusement Park and the pick up location for the shuttle service was directly across the street In the I-drive 360 plaza.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

We didn't like that we had to pay to park. That was our only draw back! ️️️️Thank you!

Yes, everything was great with the Hotel! We wanted to stay longer. We would have like to had free parking, that was our only draw back.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Reserved a king bed and we arrived at the hotel to find 2 doubles in our room front desk did not even warn us that we did not get what we had booked and it was our anniversary so we had to sleep tight on one double bed or sleep separately for our wedding anniversary even after explaining to front desk that we were not happy because it was our anniversary and we had reserved 1 king not 2 doubles they were rude and said there was nothing they can do and we could get a refund to find another hotel. Rude!

Breakfast was great

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff was extra professional and kind. Room super clean & smelled freshed. I enjoyed all the free snacks delivered to my room. Thank You Embassy Suites.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was great except when I did the checkout they charged me another price different that the one I pay in booking. US$57,oo more. So becarefull when you'll check out.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Your going to pay $15 a night to park you car. Doesn't matter if your attending a conference in the hotel, your going to pay regardless. The room temperature was an issue. The thermostat will go down to 40F but the room wouldn't get cooler than about 72F and the AC shuts off. No way was it 40F!! Maintenance came out and closed the AC vent in one room to "fix" the problem. Keep all the doors open helps but it's still warm inside if it's hot outside. That was too warm for me as there was no ceiling fan to move the air either.

Nice location. Like the way the hotel is designed so central plaza is visa me throughout the hotel.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Parking card didn't work at the gate. Had to get ticket to go in. Same for leaving.

Great breakfast selection out of all hotels visited during our travel week. Best one. Doorman was very nice to us and helpful.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Not necessarily regarding the hotel, but the booking process. When I chose the room type, it stated 2 BR and it is really only 1 BR and 1 LR so that is misleading. I probably would have booked 2 rooms if I knew this. The BR stands for bedroom which is what I was expecting.

Staff and breakfast were great! Location is wonderful.

I loved everything for the amount of money I spent I was very please as well my family . Breakfast was great the pool inside was awesome my kids and husband had a great time I plan to come back so look out for me .

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

The hotel did not receive the proper information from booking.com and I was charged 300 more than I booked the room for. It was resolved but required extra time that I did not have.

The happy hour Amen was an amazing and helpful bartender aa was Adam at the front desk.

Maybe could have been just a little less expensive.

Everything was wonderful and very relaxing. I truly enjoyed my stay and will come back again. Thanks to the wonderful staff for making sure everything was great. They were friendly, and helpful.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bar opening times could be longer, would of enjoyed an afternoon drink by the pool. It's a pity that there isn't a restaurant onsite.

Managers reception & brilliant breakfast

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

The only thing I would say is that I wasn't granted my early check in request. Also, the room key didn't access the gate for parking like it was supposed to. So had to press the "call front desk" button.

The breakfast was great, happy hour with complimentary drinks was also great. The bartender did an amazing job.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

They charge you $15 per day to use their parking lot! I thought that was ridiculous. I will be looking for a different hotel next time we are in the Orlando area.

The complimentary breakfast was great! The hotel was clean and looked newly renovated.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The waterfall by the main entrance was very soothing and grand. Safety was a priority that in order to get into the hotel and parking required key card access. The man cooking was very good and positive while making the omlets. The personalized omlets were delicious for every breakfast especially with fresh spinach. I needed the little kick to my breakfast at times and they served freshly made salsa and the other option hot sauce which are the little things that made me feel like home. There were many options of coffee creamers and sweeteners like honey and raw sugar cane. The beds & pillows were very comfortable to sleep on. Everyday, the rooms were cleaned, restocked soaps, towels, & beds were made. The rooms were clean, quiet, nicely decorated, & functional for our family. There is also a fridge with a microwave. My kids enjoyed the pool area. I loved the fact that the pool area had warm towels available. The staff there were very professional, understanding, and helpful. Overall, we had an amazing time and will definitely come back.

• Reviewed: 8 July 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom needs some updating. Our tub floor was cracking and peeling and they did not have a bath mat to cover it. Also our tub was not cleaned often. We were there for 6 nights with a lot of showers being taken, the tub needed cleaned. Also too much furniture in the size room we had.

Of course the managers reception and the made to order breakfasts.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

That I was charged for parking after being told by yourselves that free parking was available. I was charged a ttotal of $95.88 for parking fees.

The location was good, the room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was good and the staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 20 June 2016

• One Bedroom Suite with 1 King Bed - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

I didn't get my receipt on my way out, was told I'll get it over email! Didn't like that at all. Also the room didn't get vacuumed every day,

Location, friendly staff,

• Corner Double Room - Non-Smoking

I loved the breakfast buffet

The fact that the hotel holds a 50.00 incidental fee, when booking with a third party it doesn’t state that.

• Corner Double Room - Non-Smoking

What's not to like it was great!!!

Gorgeous hotel we will definitely return her soon!!!

• Corner Double Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast is good, wifi is good.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room size was good. Staff nice. Parking too much money.

Nice place to stay, pretty good. Not perfect. but good.

Space of the room

Great service, Great Breakfast

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

All of the staff was awesome

• One Bedroom Suite with 1 King Bed - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

pool cold and a little small

excellent hotel, atrium very good, but a little cool....

It is older, could use an upgrade, but it was still clean!

Rooms were clean an updated

Location, staff,clean

Parking fee.

• Corner King Room - Non-Smoking

There was nothing I didn't like.

Very clean

Would have been better if we could have private jacuzzi

Made to made breakfast and complimentary drinks.. Not enough space in the Jacuzzi..

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

rooms were to small . air conditioning was bad.

Large room

That I couldn't stay longer

The consistency of great service

• Double Suite - Disability Access with Tub/Non-Smoking

No one cleaned my room, room service hours ended early

Breakfast, drinks, pool, Gift shop

• Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Good

Service good

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Pool area could have been cleaner.

Breakfast was awesome and the room was amazing.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is beautiful. The rooms are big and clean.

Traffic is heavy . Additional cost for parking

5 min drive from universal studios &Free breakfast

• Corner Double Room - Non-Smoking

Sometimes forgot to refill paper or change towels.

The corner rooms are big and have a great view!

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was not as good.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

My room was never clean while i was there

The facility was clean and nice staff

Nothing really

Everything was good

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Save your money on room service.

Comfy beds, very clean, great breakfast buffet.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

No free parking? Seriously?

Very very pricey for this week

Location, breakfast

Parking

Everything was excellent

Dog friendly hotel

• Corner Double Room - Non-Smoking

Low water pressure in shower

Bed bugs in my bed

Location and staff

Staff unpleasnt

Horrible experience. Staff suks

• One Bedroom Suite with 1 King Bed - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Having to pay $15.00 per night to park.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Location, breakfast and room size. Vallet service is very convenient..