Reviews of Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center 4 stars

8978 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#182 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Very comfortable rooms with added living space. Staff on reception were super friendly and tried to meet all of our requests. We will defiantly stay there again.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Front desk staff/ bartender at the pool and the wait staff in the breakfast area, super attentive and friendly Just a wonderful stay at your hotel!

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

You have to pay $25 if you want to check in early, never heard of that before at ANY hotel chain. Very disappointed in this. Also do not get a room facing I4, and don't plan on using hot water in the shower. There is none.

Great location, the staff was friendly

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Poor air Conditioning distribution. Very warm in bedroom area and cold in living area. No temperature consistency. Poor internet. No signal in bedroom but signal in living area. Housekeeping. Did not service room one of the days. Requested twice from front office but no response.

Breakfast Complimentary drinks in the evening

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The only thing that could have been better was the bed softness. My opinion is that it was fine but my wife thinks that it should have been softer.

The staff was AMAZING!!!! Wanda went out of her way to make our anniversary SO special. It wasn't asked for or expected. The Pool in doors was great, it rained and that was such a wonderful thing.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

I had no complaints about my stay i was very impressed with the help and service i received thanks Booking.com

I liked everything food service maid service

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Very nice hotel. The location is excellent, very good restaurants & supermarkets in close proximity. Hotel offers a shuttle service to & fro to all major attractions in Orlando which is great.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Parking fee is expensive ! Restaurant takes a little to long for the food.

The indoor pool, Breakfast, Bar, Restaurant, Happy Hour. Room is very roomy. Everything is clean, they clean it everyday.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

There was a strong scent of cigarette smoke in the bathroom. Apparently, the previous guest(s) thought it was a good idea to smoke in a “non-smoking room.”

The rooms were clean, nice, and well designed. The bed was very comfortable; I slept like a baby. The breakfast was really good, too. I loved the buffet! And the staff was among the most hard-working, friendly people I’ve ever met.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Not only could we hear the noise from the street but also anyone talkin in the lobby. Sounds come right underneath the door. The actual restaurant food was not good and way overpriced

• Premier One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The staff were all very friendly and very helpful and the location works well for all parks and for access to Pointe Orlando. The suites were a good size and comfortable.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Phone internet reception is terrible inside the rooms and there is no free Wi-fi for guests. The bathtubs looked old and a bit unclean

Great Location, nice atmosphere, spacious rooms and Good breakfast (specially the omelette station, the cook is just Lovely!) Also the staff are very pleasant

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Unfortunately this is one of my worst experience with a hotel management. During my stay the hotel was under Wifi system maintenance. They use to perform drilling while hotel residents are around. If they want to do any maintenance which involve utilization of noisy devices such as drill, they should inform the residents before they book the room or they should offer the room at discounted prices. I also found a mistake in the invoice as they charged the parking fees two times and they rectified it. The stay was unpleasant and when I contacted the management they asked me to submit claim through booking then they will respond !!! They got a money that they don't deserve as drilling disturbed my sleep. Never book here if you want to be respected by a hotel management and when you don't want to spoil your stay in Florida.

Hotel location and its lounge

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

I didn’t like how the doors locked from the inside. During our stay we were on the 3rd floor and my toddler could reach the locks!

I like the fact that there was a indoor pool.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Horrendously noisy. Main bedroom got all the noise from the road and bars opposite, we were woken multiple times a night. From the sofa bed in the lounge children were woken multiple times a night by other guests noise and on one night a party in a neighbouring room until gone 4am. I went to reception at 3:30am to complain (phone in room didn’t work) and security came up and told them to be quiet then left. They didn’t stop. Eventually we moved sofa cushions in to the bedroom and children slept on the floor until the next morning when we checked out early as could stand it no longer.

Bed was comfortable

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Allergy Friendly

Bed was comfortable

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

terrible pillows and toilet paper. everything else was good. It's a bummer when you have to pay for parking when you are already paying good money for the room

the size of the room was great, very spacious

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Traffic noise got some getting used to but on International Drive I guess that should be expected. Our room was on the side of the building so probably not as noisy as if on the front. Cooked breakfast a little limited in choice. Food and crockery ran out one busy morning but the staff replenished quickly.

Comfortable bed. Large bedroom. Kitchenette good with coffee maker, fridge and microwave. Buffet style breakfast, tables cleared very efficiently.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Our bathroom could have been giving a little more attention when housekeeping came in each day.

I liked that they offered free continental breakfast each day, the location wasn’t too far from the parks/restaurants/shops, and the staff was absolutely amazing! I’ll definitely return should we go to Orlando in the future.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The food was not good, there was not enough choices for food for the buffet or breakfast. The staff did not answer the phone in the evening had to call using my personal phone for assistance. The hot tub was dirty.

the bed and room kitchen was nice.

n/a

The room was very spacious. Housekeeping was attentive. Adding free breakfast and the reception everyday were the icing on the cake. Excellent job! I am definitely booking another stay.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

I loved the breakfast super good the rooms size were huge and super close to the park. I didnt had a chance to see the pool maybe next time this summer. Very satisfy with my stay

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Everything was clean and perfect The people, the cleanness, and the jesus

The bathroom counter still have hairs. It was not wipe clean. The shower tub have dirt marked like it was not scrub clean. For being a suite it doesn’t have watered bottle for 6 people. My friends were disappointed.

It’s close to where my friends and I plan to go. Breakfast selection was good.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Staff was amazing ,great location to bars and restaurants. The coca cola eye was a shirt 5 min walk and Dave and busters was across the parking lot...our new place to stay for sure

Everyrhing

• Premier One-Bedroom King Suite

Room could be colder Bathroom bit small. Hot water could be hotter. Eggs at breakfast need little work.

Bed soft and clean! Staff was great! Breakfast included, good variety. Pools and gym very nice. New and clean feel. 2 tvs. Personal request omelets! Valet service not much more cost and great staff.

The WiFi was extremely slow

The staff was accommodating and friendly, the breakfast had many options, the beds were comfortable, the pool hours are great, the entire hotel was clean

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

CAUTION: Balcony railing was rusted through completely in some spots. Children might lean on this railing. Water pressure on shower was low.

Comfortable, generous breakfast, friendly staff, good location, quiet rooms, beautiful view.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The bed was bearable for a short stay but by the 3rd day, I dont think I could have lasted for a longer stay. I did not like the parking of 15 dollars per day. I think that amount is a bit excessive. What exactly am I getting for 15.00?

I loved everything about this property. The location is central to everything of interest to me and other activities. Will definitely come back.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Allergy Friendly

The roof of the drop off area has some stucco damage which will likely need to be replaced.

See above. Wonderful experience. The staff especially the food staff manager makes the difference; they were so attentive. Well appointed rooms; amazing breakfast with wonderful omelette lady; and well located. Orlando Point is less than a 10 minute walk. The highway is less than 5 minutes away. There a plenty of shops and restaurants across the street and it is a safe environment. Universal studios is just down the road.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Had to argue to get the rooms we had booked 2 months earlier, not a great start. Balcony doors are very old and have no noise insulation against the highway outside, maintenance had to sticky tape a 5 mm gap the height of the door to try and reduce the noise!! Not a lot of sleep.

Nice sized room, good breakfast.

• Premier One-Bedroom King Suite

I did'nt like that I had to leave.Every employee I came into contact w/ were pleasant & Super Friendly-

I was treated so well by all staff. Very nice, and very professional.I don't want to leave.The breakfast was terrific,and the staff was on top of keeping the dining area clean and the food replenished. I can't to come back for my next visit.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Our bathroom still need a little renovation, but over all okay

Newly renovated breakfast area was extremely nice and with a excellent selection of breakfast items...full Breakfast with coffee, milk and juice 10 out of 10 for breakfast

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Rooms were spacious and accommodating. Complimentary breakfast and evening reception were FANTASTIC. Staff was incredibly attentive and friendly. Hotel property was clean. Location was phenomenal.

• Premier One-Bedroom King Suite

- We had no wifi in our room although we booked a premium room - Breakfast was really bad - Hard to find a table in the morning for breakfast - Its very loud in the room when the TV in the ground floor is playing

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

For a 4 star hotel the breakfast was way to simple. They didn’t even have hot milk. Since it’s close to the highway it was a bit noisy. But the breakfast was the main issue. And it ends at 9:30!

Spacious rooms and cozy feelling architecture.

I loved Everything

The friendliness and cleanliness to the food and the wonderful amenities! I loved Everything about this property! Alexander was superb along with the other staff members, very very pleased

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The noise from the highway!! Valet service (sometimes we had to wait for someone to help us). Breakfast was over too early and they ran out of food quickly and took a while to get more.

The space in the room was awesome. Having 3 sinks worked out super well. We were provided with a pack and play for the baby! We had free breakfast and drinks/snacks in the evenings. Staff was nice and helpful.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Valet service was amazing, staff were all super friendly and accommodating. We had an issue with our phone and they had maintenance at our door within 15 minutes to look at it. When we requested extra bedding and towels, it took less than 30 to get those items. The linen was clean, the room was great and the the walls were solid so we didn’t hear anything until we walked out of our room. The property was clean and spacious.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The noise from I drive and the communal restaurant , I realise that to be close to facilities there will be noise but due to the layout of the hotel it’s very noisy from breakfast layout etc.

Large spacious room with separate lounge area

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Breakfast was poor, Double beds were a large single, the bathroom is extremely small. The pool pictures are not the same as the pics on the website hence no slide.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

That house keeping didn’t knock on the door or announce themselves before entering the room I was occupying.

The service was top notch. Especially Katie at the front desk. She was overwhelmed with phone calls and request from the other guest. But was still able to make me feel welcome and very satisfied with my check in process.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

I did not like the Hotel billing process works , holding money beyond hotel cost. To cover room essentials, that you may or may not use but now your money tide up in hotel grips . And you would half to wait till hotel release money after check out...

Area had great restaurants to eat at , walking distance...little pricey.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

No complaints! I will be back in 2018!!!

This is my third time staying at Embassy Suites on International Drive and each time I’m beyond pleased with the amenities, front office staff, valet staff, and the facilities! I LOVE all the renovations that were made to the hotel as well!!! Kudos Embassy Suites!!!! I can’t wait to return!

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

4 of us in room. Asked for extra cups for coffee machine and cold drinks but were never supplied

Great breakfast choices. Comfy seats in reception. Good wifi

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

There's nothing not to like.

Excellent breakfast everyday. The staff provided great customer service. Ma Julie cleaned our room perfectly each day.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

There was nothing bad or negative.

The breakfast was delicious. The check in process and check out process was very easy. Jose was excellent when checking us in.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

As we were preparing to check out, a staff member knocked on the door and impatiently entered the room, even though we had the "do not disturb" sign on the door handle! Extremely awkward and uncomfortable, as I had just gotten out of the shower.

Excellent location! Plenty of things in walking distance.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Breakfast without changes over one week (same food). The food quality - except the ready to order cooking - was maximum average, missing fresh vegetables. The manager receptions were nice but the finger food should be a little bit more of the standard of a 4* Hotel.

Location and friendliness of the staff

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

We brought our own tea bags because from previous visits to USA we knew tea was weak but that is a national thing!

Rooms spacious comfortable and perfect for our stay.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Paying for parking--but hey you have to what you have to do.😂

Clean facility and friendly staff. The location is awesome. Great walking distance to food and activities.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The pool was a bite too cold

Friendly staff, Excellent breakfast, nice welcoming happy hour, clean room, perfectly located, friendly concierge who helped us with our planning for our day at Disney. pool a bite cold but perfect spa temparature.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

No changing rooms near pools, but i guess you get changed in your room?

Loved the breakfasts. Also loved the happy hour 5:30PM to 7:30PM (yes 2 hours) where you get free drinks and snacks from the bar...this includes alcohol as well... Indoor and outdoor jacuzzi/spa was red hot. Pool was warm also.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

at breakfast a salesman wandered the lobby as if he were a manager checking on legitimate issues. He was looking for timeshare customers. This appears to be harassment approved by the management related to Hilton properties. This practice should be stopped.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Free Parking would be nice.

It was great. No complaints at all. It was very busy over the weekend, and there was no seating available, however I asked the waiter if we could sit in the bar area, which was closed, and he willingly accommodated us. The inclusive buffet, was well stocked, and replenished regularly. The evening cocktails, were excellent too. Not just wine and beer here. I was meeting my sister, and the accommodation was perfect. I was little concerned that the pull out sofa bed may be uncomfortable, but it was great. Location. Without doubt, this hotel enjoys the best area for numerous restaurants, all located opposite. I haven’t stayed at Embassy suites for many years, but will surely be back.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The bed was great, as well as the room! The room was beautifully decorated. The breakfast was amazing & I liked that they had breakfast till 10:30AM, so we could sleep in! This is my second time staying with this hotel, & it’s AMAZING!

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Excellent breakfast, at the opening of the door to the suite, out came a clean and fresh sent, and the suite was clean as it smelled. The beds were comfortable, and there were No dust bunnies anywhere!

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

1. The same breakfast every days. 2. Wifi very very bad. 3. The mistakes in the pay proces. 4. Bedrooms uncorftable. 5. No goods restaurants at the hotel.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Valet offered but they were never outside. Parking is very expensive. They have too much competition with newer hotels and more amenities with free parking to be charging and booking needs to add that to their total hotel fee because you have to pay parking.

Breakfast. Staff very friendly.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

That there wasn't any turkey or beef options for breakfast

I liked everything about about the hotel and I would definitely be returning back for my next trip

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

I have stayed at this hotel over the past eight years approximately half a dozen times. I have never had to pay a daily parking fee and this was quite a shock. I come back to this hotel because I enjoy it’s location and comfort. Having to pay for parking has had a negative affect on my view of this property.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Beautiful hotel with excellent rooms. Very helpful and friendly staff. Great location situated near lots of restaurants on Idrive. Would definitely recommend.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The bathroom was small and tub was a little dirty.We also boughtva margarita flatbread and the bread was really toasted and the guy serving us was a little rude.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Called me at the airport to advise they did NOT have the first night's room as guaranteen by the reservation. Made us move to another property the first night. They paid for the transfer room. In 40 years of traveling this is the first time this has ever happened to me.

Free Breakfast is a plus.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Wonderful, friendly staff. Clean rooms, excellent housekeeping. Fantastic free breakfast. Enjoyed daily reception in lobby, offering free drinks and snacks.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Hearing Disability Access

Paying for parking

Location is good fir bars and restaurants. rooms and courtyard have been refurbished since my last visit. Nice breakfast in the morning.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Unfortunately, the only thing I did not appreciate was the road noise when trying to sleep. Maybe change room configuration for rooms adjacent to the highway.

It was nice having a suite - if someone wants to sleep and the other part of your party does not, you can separate to two different rooms and not interfere with each other.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

My room. My room looks good. We love it. But the car at the hwy in I4, sound like they driving inside of your room. Unfortunately my room was 416 It was right next to the highway and I can't hear the Noise from cars the truck literally the the room Needs to be more quiet but other than that everything a was excellent. Love u guys and I will see u soon.

Everything was amazing. My kids, my wife and me love it. The facility, the pool, the room. The breakfast it's the best that I never see before. Just one little detail.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The only thing I didn't like was the look of the hotel from the outside but the inside is so nice that it takes your mind off of what the outside looks like.

The breakfast was fantastic, best free breakfast I have ever had at a hotel. Also I enjoyed the free alcoholic drinks from 5:30 to 7:30. The hotel was clean and very modern looking and the staff was awesome, very nice people they have working there.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

I don't have anything bad to say about this property. The stay was great.

Checkout was't until 12:00 which was wonderful! The room and hotel was very clean and staff was great! We did have to pay $15.00 for parking which I did not like, however, even though we were unable to attend either they had FREE happy hour with beer, wine and snacks and they had a free breakfast that looked more like a buffet. All in all we will mark this hotel down as a returning.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The balcony was covered in green mold/mildew. There were several cigarettes on the balcony. The original room had a musty smell but we were promptly moved upon request.

Loved having a separate bedroom from living space, staff was very friendly.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Traffic noise from I4, could do with soundproofing for windows. Furniture a bit dated

It was clean and comfortable. Good location. Great breakfast - free.

• One Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

I was on the top floor & my internet wifi was very weak. I had to come down to lobby to listen to my music & other programs on my app. The next time I will try to get a lower floor to see how that works. Only thing I didn't like about my stay.

Loved view from my room. Excellent view from inside also.Last night a couple was smoking on the balcony,talking a bit loud, but it didn't last long. (balcony next door) Will return soon tho.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Had to ask the maid service to change the beds, she just wanted to make the bed. Its now 1:30 and we still have not had room service.

all the rooms have at least 2 rooms one has the bed or beds and the other is where there is a couch, sitting room along with a fridge and microwave. So you can bring in food or whatever. The food service is below average. The have a nightly happy hour which is awful. They served popcorn, pretzels with ranch dressing and veggies that were old and scary looking. Did not bother to try. They should think about not doing the happy hour because its embarrassing.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The bath tub was stopped up for over an hour.. We had appointments for massages at 9 am and 10 am.. It took maintenance over an hour to come. We were late for our massages. We couldn't reschedule because it wasn't 24 hours ahead and they had no available spots. Spoke with the manager and he seem not to care.

the omelets were good...