Reviews of Embassy Suites by Hilton- Lake Buena Vista Resort 4 stars

8100 Lake Street, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32836, USA

#136 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Restroom

The restroom was not what I expected from this hotel. The shower had rusty marks on the floor and the wall had water damage. Other than that it was a very nice room! Comfy beds and pillows!!

• Deluxe King Suite

Only had one shuttle time for Magic Kingdom and it was 10 in the morning and did not come back until 9 at night. We booked this hotel specifically for shuttle usage and ended up having to drive.

We loved that the hotel offered free breakfast every day and has a free happy hour with alcoholic drinks and snacks. Our room was extremely nice and the staff was very friendly.

• King Suite Poolside

Neither remote worked, so they sent up a tech. Phones didn't work either (maid had bumped the plug on both) he fixed that too. Could not get on the internet and they couldn't figure it out. Free to Hilton Honors members. I finally tried paying for it, which worked, then had the desk remove the charge (which they were happy to do).

New beds at Hilton properties are out of site. I have a temperpedic at home and slept well. Breakfast is always good. This is a family hotel close to Disney, tons of kids. Expected the usual amount of noise, running, etc. I was on the sixth floor and it was QUIET.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only negative I encountered was that in the afternoon when we were getting ready for the parks the cleaning staff came and we told them we would be leaving within the hour and if they could possibly come back then.....unfortunately, though they were very friendly, they ( there were 2 staff) said they didn’t speak English. We finally conveyed what we were saying and when we got back from the parks everything was top notch.

The staff is always friendly and very helpful. It rained for part of our trip and the hotel had all sorts of inside activities for the kids which was MUCH appreciated! The beds are extremely comfortable and the breakfast is so fantastic and filling that it filled us until dinner!! We prefer this Embassy Suites over all the hotels when we come to Disney ( season pass holder) because of all the comforts they provide!!

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The transportation schedule to the Disney parks were unrealistic. Had to figure out other transportation to and from the parks, which left no time to enjoy the pool.

Breakfast was very good. Staff was very friendly, cooks made great omelettes and were very funny and so much fun to talk to.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside

Hot breakfast, however low quality. For example, bacon looked and tasted like McDonald's. Bathroom was very small.

Location. A mile from Disney resort gates. Quiet for such a busy area. Comfortable sofa bed compared to most.

• Deluxe King Suite

It doesn't look like you can walk anywhere, but there are restaurants and outlet malls within short driving distance.

Rooms are clean and large, the pool area (including ping pong) was great and the complimentary breakfast and happy hour snacks & drinks were a really pleasant surprise. All in all great value.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I saved up my money for over a year so my daughters and I could have our first trip to Disney. I lost my grandmother 2 weeks before We arrived so a vacation was much needed.. We were all so excited to stay at This hotel because we heard nothing but amazing reviews. As soon as we checked in we went to our room and I used the bathroom. i looked on the ground and saw 4 weird see-threw bugs. so I killed them, put one in a napkin and brought it to the front desk. the girl that was working proceeded to tell me she would have someone come "pest spray" the room. and they would be right there. so we went back and waited for over an hour. meanwhile my kids were begging to go to the pool and we missed the complimentary snacks and drinks. so I went back to the front dest and told them we would be at the pool. A different girl I spoke too said she would move our room by the pool - good thing because the room smelt like pestisides. so we moved and the next morning I went to shower and the shower drain would NOT drain it filled up with nasty brown water. so we all showered in the friggin pool that morning before we went to Magic kingdom and the next day before we went home. I didn't bother saying anything to the front prior to checking out because it was already too much to move us all the first time to a new.room and the girl at the front was clearly annoyed with me. when I checked out and told the guy working what had happened he shook his head, said sorry, and waived the 40$ resort fee... i was super disappointed because after all we stayed 2 nights - had to move once for bugs, then we couldn't even shower because the drain wouldn't go down and it was gross, couldn't shower before or after walking around Disney all day.. I think the staff didn't really care and that bothered me. I wanted so badly to give a good review because my kids really loved the pool and the movie at night.

that it was close to Disney.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside

Some of the clip hangers were broken.

Beds were very comfortable that I over slept and the happy hour is great. My kids and husband and I enjoyed it. The pool area and the area with the games were great. Had fun playing.

• Deluxe King Suite

The room was spacious enough but the sofa bed for the kids was totally uncomfortable. The springs of the sofa bed weee protruding and the kids could not sleep well. The lighting in the room was white and it gave a cold feeling.Moreover the Shuttle to Disney resorts was terrible. The bus never came on time , it was always late and the bus itself was so okd and smelly Two bus drivers came on two different days. The first day the driver was driving recklessly and very fast. The second driver was also reckless and he talked for almost half an hour on the phone while taking us to the theme park. He wa so distracted by the phone that I was so scared he was gonna go on the side curb. This was a big dissapointment to us and specially that safety should be the priority with a bus full of families with kids!

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside - Hearing Accessible

The air quality in the room was really bad. It was very stagnant air and had a smell. Also the shuttle service to and from the parks is not frequent.

There was a nice splash area for smaller children, and activites on site. There was also free breakfast.

• Deluxe Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I think it's Redonkulous you charge me to park. You're not a theme park. Where else would I park? And your $19.95 resort fees?? Redonkulous... I felt nickel and dimed.

Room service was great. But the 2nd night I couldn't order a chai tea latte hot. I was you ran out. Best of all you have Sun Sports Florida channel. Got to watch my Tampa Bay Lightning game. Go Bolts ⚡

• King Suite Poolside

In 5 days our room was only cleaned twice. The "heated" pool was not heated at all. The hotel sits right on a highway and your hear road noises all night. Since you are already paying a large amount for your stay, it seemed insulting to me that we also had to pay for parking. The front desk staff was not helpful at all most of the time (except for one manager, who sadly was not there most of the time). Not worth the expense to me.

Breakfast was very good and the guys cooking the eggs were great! Hotel is very pretty inside and pool area is very nice looking.

• Deluxe Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Rooms and hallways could be a little cleaner shinier for such a nice hotel it wasn’t that clean and room smelt stale.. hate paying to for each day.. wasn’t told about $50 deposit..luckily I was able to go on bank app and transfer $$

Great room size great breakfast love Starbucks nice pool area lots of things for the kids to do Nice gift shop Close to restaurants and theme parks

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

1st room had poop all over toilet and floor, linens had yellow stains and was not fully stocked. 2nd attempt at a room, was over pool and very loud, even though front desk girl said it was one of quietest in hotel. 3rd room was ok but not fully stocked and had yellow stains on sheets. Most disturbing was front desk initial response to poop situation “I’m not quite sure what you’re getting at ma’am”

The bell hop was very professional and courteous as well as the breakfast room staff. Very kind.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Too loud. I was by the pool and the music was very loud. The hotel is geared for families with older kids, not really for business or families with very small kids.

The breakfast was delicious and the amenities great.

I had to move room 3 times with 2 small kids

I had to change my room 3 times because they kept giving me the wrong room I paid for a king suite pool side but it was so hard for the stuff to give me the room that I paid for.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pull out couch was very uncomfortable. Wrapper was floating in our toilet when we arrived. 2 conditioners, no shampoo.

Breakfast! Computers we could use! Great pillows.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Concierge staff especially the valley they are rode. When you call no one answer yhe phone. There's no help when yiu need someting at night. Not much activitues for children.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside

The line for the omelette and waffles could move a lot faster.

We arrived late, what impressed me the most was the fact we could still lounge around the pool, the bar and restaurant was still available. The suite was very clean, cozy and spacious. To top the stay off the breakfast was to die for, one of the chef cooking the omelettes hostility was very warming.

• Deluxe King Suite

The hotel its awesome bed are so conftable pillows like heaven most important.. Badroom so clean Expectacular happy hours and amazing beeakfast❤️❤️❤️Tnak you I can not wait to back again ❤️

• Deluxe Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The cost, additional resort fee and the mandatory 20%+ tips with an expectation of an additional tip on top of what you have already paid!! Made it very, very expensive!! This seems to be the case with any hotel, restaurant or service in the US!! This is open, right in your face begging and they talk about the so called "3rd world" countries begging!!! I was appalled at how greedy the Americans have become! My husband and I have decided to boycott the US and never travel there again due to the greed of the American society!! We will not be holidaying in the US ever again!!!!!

The staff, cleanliness of rooms and hotel in general as well as the facilities.

• King Suite Poolside

Food was substandard. Breakfasts were of very poor quality. The cooks lacked supervision and/or directions. Highly disappointed in breakfast. Fruit not ripe. Eggs very dense and flavorless. Bacon/sausage over cooked. Omelette station executed consistently burnt omelettes and “fried” ingredients in puddles of fat rather than sautéed. It’s clear that they “good enough” is the standard.

Proximity to Disney parks.

• KIng Suite Room with Roll in Shower - Mobility and Hearing Accessible

I reported that we were on our Honeymoon and the desk clerk ignored us. I would appreciate her making suggestions on a celebration we would never forget.

Breakfast, Happy Hour, room service and the facility.

• Deluxe King Suite

Spa could be a bit better.

Lots to do with the kids for entertainment. The breakfast is amazing! Room was clean and comfortable. Definitely coming back!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

When I made my reservations through booking, it showed that the resort fees was included with the total prince, when embassy charged me they added resort fees and I ended up paying about $100 more than I expected to spend.

Very modern!!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

They gave us a handicap room so it was difficult to shower I had to pay extra for parking and they snuck in resort fees on top of that so I was surprised with fees on top of the prepaid booking I made

The hotel was beautiful and they had many activities

• King Suite Poolside

Staff was not overly helpful, valet did not even make eye contact let alone smile, seems as though the room had a face lift however very lacking in details, bath tub awful with awful draining, pull out couch was a joke & communicated to front desk who said they would have someone take a look who never showed, breakfast was nothing special. Resort fee & parking so the value is not there for the money. I accidently booked here not realizing there was a $140 cancellation fee, I would never stay here again. Disappointing.

• King Suite Poolside

To noisy in the evenings and out by the pool. It was very had to relax as adults. I should have checked that more. Paying for overnight parking is just another additional tax.

I like the fact of having snacks in the evening and something to grab a bite to eat in the morning.

• Deluxe Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The phone did not work in the room, there was a rip in the carpet, no pastic bags for the ice bucket, and the TV in the bedroom did not work . I reported all these before stated issues with management and was told they would all be resolved. Not true. The issues where not resolved.

Not much.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside

The rooms are a little run down, and the elevators were always filthy.

The breakfast was great, and the activities available made the property a great value. Great resort for the family. The pros do outweigh the cons at this resort.

• King Suite Poolside

Too many Teens unsupervised in the pool .. pool climate control was not working .. pool was too cold to enjoy.. No pool rules that I have seen, no Security to control and enforce normal insurance required pool rules ...

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

A.C. did not cool off bedroom,maid did not replace toilet tissue, sofa sleeper mattress was very very uncomfortable, shuttle service was not as expected -- too few trips to and from the parks.

Fire pit,breakfast to order, happy hour

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside

Tub would not drain properly. Paid for room poolside view. The room was on the other side of hotel with view of HVAC system on roof.The general manager of hotel said it was better to book direct with the hotel for the best rate. Booking.com will not honor price match, even if hotel quoted a cheaper rate themselves. The hotel proudly displays hotels.com 4.5 rating in their lobby. That should tell you something.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside

The sound till 22.30h at the swimming pool. It looksd like a disco while nobody or just a few people where there. The problem was the loud sound/music entering the room. We needed to adjust the volume of the tv to really loud to hear it.

Good Spacious rooms, clean and very good staff

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside

I wish the bathrooms were a little bigger and the drinks at the bar were a little cheaper.

The breakfast was incredible. Mickey waffles with whipped cream and strawberry sauce, eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes, yogurts, fruit, muffins, pancakes, and an omelet station! They also had daily activities for kids, free snacks and alcohol from 5-7, and a poolside movie each night. Also lots of outdoor activities available.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The hotel is dated. The shower was clogged and the stopper in the tub just fell apart. It is noisy if you are on the side with the interstate was not a sound sleep hearing all the traffic go by at night.

The bed was very comfortable and the best breakfast we had on vacation for a hotel.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside

The room was dirty and the bathroom still had hair in the bathtub and around the toilet area 🤢 When I told the receptionist about my stay she brushed it off as if it was nothing!!

I liked that there was a Starbucks on site. There was also a great breakfast but you have to deal with a fresh mouth chef cooking your omlet right in front of your face who has NO FILTER and even told a guest that he had a nice time in her room last night in front of at least 20 people. She loudly said she'd never met him in her life.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like being charged to self park. Lots were a bit confusing.

This property exceeded my expectations. Great happy hour and breakfast. Two tvs in the room. Spacious suite. Very quiet. Very neat pool.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I booked a Huktin for my points and was told I couldn't get them because I booked through booking.com.

The hotel was close to the parks, restaurants and shopping.

• King Suite Poolside

We had a roach crawl on my wife our first night and my wife didn't sleep that night. Would have liked some compensation for that but nothing was offered.

Very family friendly, Los to do with the kids.

• Deluxe King Suite

Check in at 16:00 with no possibility to checkin even at 14:00, because all the rooms were occupied or were not ready. We came back to check in at 22:00 after the Theme Park and dinner, and it turned out that there were no toiletries in the room, only one shampoo and a soap. I ordered missing toiletries from the reception and in 15 min came toilet paper! I had to call reception again and wait another 15 minutes. The bottled water in the room appeared only on the last nigh out of 3 that we spent there. We ordered pizza and they said for us to wait 15-20 min. We were coming for our order several times, and it took them 47 min to prepare. I don't mind, but tell us the truth about timing. And the best thing...wait for it... there was a lonely dirty sock in the room wondering around for all the tree days! It didn't belong to us and we got really disgusted with it. However, the Manager cares about the problems occurred , and I hope this review will be helpful for them to improve. P.s. It would be nice to have at least a towel swan on the bed as the honeymooners... no special details or treatment at all, even if we specified it.

We had some issues about the cleanliness and service in the hotel. The Hotel Manager was accessible and helpful, as well as the male receptionist. They took all our complaints into the account, and I'm sorry about not meeting them earlier. The pool is open until really late, so it was nice to swim in after the hard days outside in the parks :) comfortable bed and nice design of rooms and hotel's public spaces.

• Deluxe King Suite

Can you believe I had to go to front desk for toilet paper !?!?

The best included breakfast of all time. Welcome celebration daily, outside movies and fun pool for the kids.

• King Suite Poolside

The pool area....constant, blaring music all day long so a visit to the pool was never relaxing. There are 2 parts to the pool, a children's splash area & pool for swimming but the pool for adults is not really deep enough for swimming & is always full of children. There are rules about not taking food into the pool area which nobody took any notice of. We had to step over chicken bones, 1/2 eaten sausages etc On several occasions we saw unaccompanied children in the hot tub with food & then washing their hands in the water! Furniture in pool area was soiled & uninviting. I complained about this & other things to the manager but I'm still awaiting contact from Hilton Group to follow up my complaint

The room ( suite) was very nice but we asked to change our room so we were inside the hotel. I had originally booked a pool side suite but quickly changed my mind on arrival as the rooms by the pool are just too noisy.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Bathroom needed lots of updating. Paint in tub/shower peeling. Toilet barely flushes. Cigarettes and caution tape in view right outside our door. Smelled like cigarette smoke part of the time. Parking lot view and parking late at night felt a little scary.

Close to Disney. Free breakfast was nice but cold

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Cleaning staff did not change the bed sheets for the full 7 nights I stayed in, even when I spilled coke on the cover and asked the sheets to be changed. When they finally did change it as per request again, they changed it with terribly stained sheets that was just gross. Had to call housekeeping again to change that. Towels were not consistently changed too, even though every day the cleaning staff takes our daily tips... Biggest concern is when the hotel overcharged us with the room pricing by $200+. They said they could do nothing about the pricing booking.com promises, even tried to persuade me that prices are approximate daily because of "conversion rates". Why is that applicable when I am paying them in US dollars from the start? Manager steps in eventually but offers no solutions but only that I contact booking.com first. Totally bizarre that embassy has no "control" over the pricing and that they weren't communicated with the pricing with booking.com. Extremely disappointed with this hotel considering Hilton's standards. In conclusion, the guest has to fork out their own money and time to resolve this issue, as I was ended up with no choice but to pay the overcharge and have to reach out to booking.com myself. I will reach out to upper management if this issue is not resolved because I should be charged the price that was originally promised with my reservations. Just beware of this hotel that will overcharge you.

The ice cream downstairs is wonderful, big scoops every time! Breakfast is tasty but they offer the same variety each morning which easily gets boring after two days.

• Deluxe King Suite

I've read a lot about other customers enjoying their birthday and the staff bringing them cupcakes an such. I was on my honeymoon and told the front desk and they did nothing. Didn't even say congratulations. I'm upset about that. I would like to think a honeymoon is just as great as a birthday. We did not do happy hour because there were always too many kids everywhere sticking their hands in the food bowls. The shuttle to Disney World only had one pick-up and drop-off time, and they were almost 12 hours apart. We ended up driving to the park instead. The toilet would not flush, it was clogged from the moment we checked-in. My overall experience was nice, but it could've been a lot better, especially being on our honeymoon.

The staff were very friendly and nice. The breakfast was fantastic.

• King Suite Poolside

The hotel was not as clean as I would have liked.

We loved that breakfast is cooked to order omelettes every morning and the breakfast buffet was great. We also loved the 5-7 pm free happy hour every night. Lots of activities for the kids.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside

Limited parking. One evening we weren't sure if there was going to be a space for us. The beds weren't comfortable. The pull out sofa bed was awful. Luckily our daughter is a good sport. The room was cleanish...shower/bathtub area had spots that needed to be scrubbed.

Free breakfast is great. Location is good--close to Disney Springs, Disney Parks, etc. Plenty of sinks in our room--3 of them.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The fact you get charged for parking when you already paid to stay at the resort . The variety of icecream available . The limited parking available close to your room access if you stay out pass daylight . Didn't get our used washcloths replenished daily

The cleanliness of the rooms , the pool area the happy hour at the resort , the transportation free ride to the parks

• King Suite Poolside

The rooms are outdated! Carpet and furniture needs to be replaced. Bathroom needs to be updated as well. Fix these minor imperfections and my overall rating will be 10!

The staff was Awesome!!!! The breakfast was Delicious!!!!! Perfect location! Exterior,lobby,and reception area Gorgeous!

• King Suite Poolside

Rooms were older. They made the beds every day but didn't change the sheets, or wipe down the tables or replace the coffee. King size bed felt more like a queen size and they 'hold' $50/day for incidentals but not sure what incidentals they were trying to cover. The hold sb released - we'll see. No stairs to take to lobby so had to wait on elevators and ice machines were outside.

The staff was very friendly. The dive in movie was great for kids and the breakfast was good.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

We stayed for 4 days and 3 nights, they had the same exact food for breakfast... It was annoying eating the same thing... They charged $12 for parking (too much..)

Room was nice.

• King Suite Poolside

Was WAY TOO noisy. And was not expecting it. Was by the pool and the music, splash pad, AND highway next to the hotel made it hard to sleep. The walls are VERY thin and you can hear the other guests through the connected room door

Location and free breakfast

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside

The staff was AMAZING and very friendly! I also love the kids pool! Our children enjoyed it very much. Also the ladies at the front were great and allowed to check in early with an injured adult and sleepy child.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was charged twice for the resort fee. Booking.com charged me and the hotel itself charged me. I will be looking for a refund from either Booking.com or Hilton Embassy.

Room was very spacious. The couch was uncomfortable to sit on. Bed was excellent. I wish we could have stayed another night but had to get back to real life 😎

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside

I think the poolside should remain open @ least until 12:00 especially holidays...

Everything was lovely we love that hotel.. My family I thought that the cleaning service needs to be improve not enough help, that really needs to be improved...Thanks.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside

The resort fee 19.00 per night and 12.00 parking (not enough parking spaces). Had to pay an additional 133.00 for resort fees and parking.

Breakfast was good and the staff were friendly.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

My husband booked this as a surprise for me and went their early that day to leave Flowers and candy. However, When we can back together to stay.I waited an hour in the car for check in. Because their were extra charges for activities and an additional deposit. That should be stated on the website. And the black gentleman up front was rude, and did not explain this every well. Also the outside by the parking lot was really dark. The parking attendants however did a very good job of keeping cars out that should not be there.

The beauty of the embassy with the water fall. I'm a rewards member.I also liked the breakfast. It was orderly and clean. The activities seemeseemed nice if you have kids, but we didn't bring kids and were still charged.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Our room wasn't cleaned by the time we got back to the hotel (around 4 and 5 each day) I had to call housekeeping as our trash was overflowing, we put it in the hallway and they promptly removed it. Also I've been calling front desk and housekeeping numerous times trying to retrieve pictures we believe we left there. Finally I spoke to manager who claimed we would get a call back today unfortunately we have not heard back from them. Definitely a mis-communication between front desk and housekeeping. Feeling frustrated about the lack of customer service there... Overall I enjoyed my stay and we liked the hotel other than the housekeeping incidents.

Great breakfast the guys cooking at the omelet station were fun! Nice happy hour, rooms were up to par nice bedding. Pool area very nice

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• King Suite - Disability/Hearing Access with Pool View

The buses that took us back and forth to the parks were always really late

Breakfast was always awesome, the five to seven gathering was really nice to when we could participate. The resort had a overall nice atmosphere

• King Suite Poolside

Was not aware of the $12 parking fee also was hoping for parking area to be covered We had the cleaning staff attempt​ to open the door several times in the morning while we were asleep Booked a poolside room and was told during check in that the room was not available upon my arrival only an inside view room and I booked the room a month ahead of time

Very clean Good value for money Staff was very helpful and friendly Room was very nice

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The gift shop felt like it was never open, the breakfast was just ok, and house keeping came to our room at 9 am to clean wayyy to early! And the room itself wasn't very clean

The beds

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Plastic cups, mugs, plates. It would be so much better with real glasses, plates and coffecups.

God room size, comfortable bed. Omelettes at breakfast was that little extra.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• King Suite Poolside

I can't think of a thing.

The breakfast and the Happy Hour are outstanding. Someone hit my car and the staff took care of everything necessary for me to file a claim.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

My room (238) was dreadful! There was an air con unit outside the window which completely blocked the light out! The hotel insist on holding a credit card deposit even if extras are being laid in cash!

Breakfast variety was good!

• KIng Suite Room with Roll in Shower - Mobility and Hearing Accessible

Paying $12/night to self park in their gated parking lot area. Only other option was valet parking which was more expensive. Parking should be complimentary for paying guests who park their own vehicles, especially since charging way above $200/night for room. Also, resort fee of like $24/night a bit steep. Used the pool, hot tub and sauna and fitness center only and typically these are considered complimentary at most hotels. Only those wishing to use additional offerings should be charged for their use. The room was not ready when we arrived at 5pm. Staff, however, was accommodating. Requested a handicap accessible room and it was small. Had to move ottoman out of the way to maneuver wheelchair into suite. Bedroom felt smaller than other Embassy Suites and closet had clothes bar at waist level so long dresses had to be folded in half to be hung up or otherwise drag on the floor. Room had a few stains on carpet and on one chair which we reported to the front desk.

The staff was very accommodating. The bed was comfortable and the fitness center was good. The inside/outside pool and hot tub and sauna were very nice. The evening reception with free drinks and variety of snacks was very nice also. Families with kids will like the offerings like cotton candy machine and kid splash zone outside near the pool. Loved the morning breakfast buffet and made to order omelets made by a very personable guy who will cheer anyone up. Bathroom was roomy. Nearby to many different restaurants.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside

Maybe not ideal if you just flew 10 hours and need silence. Sofa beds should be avoided.

Fun hotel with a party atmosphere. Breakfast team with gentle, nice and efficient.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was over priced for what we got. The rooms were small and compact for a suite. The bathroom.was extremely small and from previous hilton brand hotel stays we could have gotten more for our money at another hotel. There were excess fees we were not aware of until after we received our bill and everything was taxed individually. We paid over $1000 and really felt we just gave away money.

Not a whole lot.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Five trips with luggage in hand through the hallways and down the elevator back to the front desk trying to get into an acceptable room. Simple room requests with bookings.com are not sent to the staff. You pay for a king bed and get stuck with the leftover double bed room. Not using booking.com anymore.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

• Deluxe Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The room was nothing like the picture online. I do not feel for what I paid was worth it by any means. I did however like the fact there were free snacks from 6-8. The front of the hotel was beautiful. We stayed outside by the pool and the pictures of the room were nothing like what was online and the room was really small.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds Poolside

Great value, really big rooms, really clean, nice staff. Nice pool and bar. Bed was great, free bar from 5-7pm a really nice touch. Breakfast its great.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

• Deluxe Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

No problems at all. Great location. Easy to get everywhere.

The whole experience was wonderful. The staff was so friendly. So much attention to your needs and requests. Ellena Day over housekeeping was so helpful. Sabastian was a ray of sunshine. Breakfast was excellent.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

• Deluxe King Suite

The omlet station crew was hilarious making the begining of the day an excellent time! 17-19 complimentary drinks and snacks great and 1900movies in the pool area are a great idea. Staff was there all the time asking if all is good!

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

• King Suite with Balcony

Checked into a room I did not book-got it changed.

Breakfast was good. The guy making the omelettes was a performer in terms og cooking and even more so singing. He would entertain while preparing the omelette. A great guy.