Reviews of Embassy Suites Orlando - North This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

225 Shorecrest Drive, Orlando, FL 32701, United States of America

#126 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Staff and service were excellent.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

My shower didn't drain and the room smelled musty, but I wasn't in it much so i didn't really care. I did alert the front desk on check out.

Staff and service were excellent.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Hotel looks good on outside. Individual rooms and their mechanicals need renovation and updating.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was musty smelling and very humid. I woke up the last morning of my stay and the bathroom ceiling had blue water pouring out of it. My makeup bag was ruined.

Bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

I'll be back.. 😁
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed-Non Smoking

You have a fabulous Hotel I would definitely come and stay again the pool was wonderful the gym was wonderful the food was wonderful The Faculty was wonderful great location excellent all the way around

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Great interior, free breakfast and drinks, an indoor swimming pool
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The interior swimming pool.

The interior of the hotel is very beautiful. The complimentary breakfast and alcoholic beverages just made my stay so much better.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Fantastic
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My view from my room, I was on the 2nd floor and there was a rooftop outside my window that I could have climbed out onto. This was the only downside.

The hotel is beautiful! The breakfast that is included is so good, they have bacon, made to order eggs, hash browns, pancakes w/warm syrup, a toast buffet, oatmeal with many topping options, and a beverage station. The pool area is great, there is a Jacuzzi and a sauna!

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

I will definitely return.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Lake View - Non-Smoking

I appreciate the room size & location, the breakfast, the Steakhouse (for dinner) ... also ... I used the 'courtesy transportation' to go to & from Florida Hospital Altamonte (family member in ICU).

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

It’s beautiful and clean and a good deal.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The beds were not the hardest I’ve slept in in a hotel before, but definitely not the best. They are not like a cloud.My kids didn’t like the sofa bed at all.

The beautiful atrium with the waterfall and gazebo and lobby and private suite rooms.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Can't judge a book by it's cover.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was gross. Coffee was horrible. There a few cosmetic issues in the rooms. And i had an issue with a staff member not knowing what he was talking about, which then caused a big issue. Also, the people that cleaned up after our wedding were very rude.

The size of the suite. The atrium.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

great time was had by all!

Liked everything.

The facility is clean and comfortable, staff friendly and helpful, restaurant, bar and little store make everything so easy! Breakfast is good, although we did wish the fruit available would have been varied.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

Will definitely be back. My kids and husband loved it!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The view from my room wasn't to great. For a newlywed couple I would've liked a little more of a view.

Breakfast was pretty good, the staff was awesome. The room was nice, and the bed was super comfy!

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

The room was very nice.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was very nice. It had a refrigerator, a sitting room, king size bed, and a great view. We booked a condo for the week, but we drove down from Myrtle Beach a day early and didn't realize it until we got to our condo. So we tried to get a hotel on Exit 65 on I-4, but ALL of the nice hotels on Exit 65 on I-4 were booked up. So, my son back home in Myrtle Beach gets on the internet finds this hotel on booking.com. This hotel was worth driving back 30 miles up the way we came from on the interstate. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Thumbs down. Parking was lacking also.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Way overpriced for room. Room 535 has a hole in the shower ceiling covered by a piece of toilet paper. The perceived value for this room was extremely disproportionate

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Will never stay at this Hotel again
    • King Suite-Hearing Access

The Breakfest closed at 9: 25 am All the Food was moved at 9:15 There was Coffee autside with no Cups. Charged my Room to the rong Credit Card, Called the Hotel no Answer.

The Room, the Bar,

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Great stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds with Lake View - Non-Smoking

I'm a smoker so I didn't like the fact that each time I felt to smoke, I had to go to the pick up area at the front of the hotel. I believe the rooms need their individual balcony.

It was and absolutely beautiful hotel, the layout was an eye pleaser.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Nasty
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds-Corner Suite-Non-Smoking

Blood and mold under the sink on the sheets I had to change rooms 3times . I wanted my money back this isn’t a good property at all. The first room smell like boo boo and the wasn’t clean trash was everywhere ... management didn’t do nothing or apologize for real... do not go to this hotel. Will be calling BB on this property

Nothing at all

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

I really have a problem eating at a place knowing that roaches are there.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

While having breakfast, a large Cockroach crawled out on the floor by my table. I advised the waiter and left.

Every thing was great, the food, atmosphere and the stay.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

Very good place!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Advise to use credit card instead of bank card so that my money would not be held up while on my stay. This was for the deposit.

Rooms very nice and spacious!Also balcony like for everyone

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Good Stay
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed-Non Smoking

Not enough parking spaces in parking lot. Water line busted in dining area during the busy breakfast rush. It is understandable that these situations will occur but I feel as though the breakfast hours should have been extended because the floor was wet and the staff was quickly trying to clean the mess but it was an inconvenience to guest because they could not move around as normal.

Friendly and accommodating staff. Clean rooms...Clean hotel

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

We enjoyed the hotel and plan to return.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff was not very friendly.

The breakfast was very good. The location in a park was great. The park had lots of Christmas decorations, including free-standing light fixtures, Dickens Carolers, and the fountain light show to music. The restaurant offered take out. The indoor pool area was very nice. Hotel was decorated beautifully and had a gingerbread house contest that made the lobby smell great.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

Officially converted from the Marriott family. Hilton all the way.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed-Non Smoking

There was nothing that I didn’t like.

The bed was wonderful. Didn’t want to get out of it. My daughter wouldn’t sleep in the second bed. She liked the privacy of having her own tv in the living area. 2 TVs are a plus. Breakfast was delicious.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Very good accept for overcharging at check-out
    • King Suite Disability/Hearing Accessible with Roll - In Shower - Non-Smoking

Wrong room ( I paid for King bed with walk in shower for disability access ,bot was given two double beds and when checking out seemed to have no information on booking, was charged 200 dollars extra, but luckily had kept confirmation from BOOKING.COM) and this was rectified. However I suppose I should have had some refund for accepting wrong room; but did not complain as staff very pleasant.

Beds were very comfortable,

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

A very pleasant experience.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel & suite was very clean and comfortable and was stocked with everything that I needed. The conference room as well as the breakfast & lunch provided was excellent.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

Great, helpful staff even during Hurricane Irma. Very enjoyable, safe stay.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Few food selections at the evening Happy Hour-- chex mix and nuts.

Good selections at the Continental Breakfast. Even had a separate Bacon Station. Several hot items including eggs, sausage, and potatoes and a good variety of cereals. Always had hot coffee, even with a full house.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2017

The hotel staff was amazing.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Restaurant and food service was unable to keep up with the volume or demand of guests during the Hurricane. But special thanks to Bartender/Server Sarah who found us 4 burgers...served with humor and a smile! FYI The interior courtyard is extremely loud and carries to to upper floors.

A special thanks to heather at the front desk for true professionalism and caring when our reservation had been mistakenly cancelled ...during hurricane Irma . She found us rooms, Thank you!

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

We really enjoyed happy hour and the great variety of...
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite Disability/Hearing Accessible with Tub - Non-Smoking

Size of amenities, parking and more updated furniture in rooms

We really enjoyed happy hour and the great variety of breakfast. Amenities where nice, but rather small.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2017

Great met and exceeded expectations
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds-Corner Suite-Non-Smoking

The breakfast was delicious the room clean comfortable . Check in and check out smooth and friendly

The housekeeping staff was courteous professional and responsive to needs

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

Great!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

View. We requested a lake view. Was advised when we arrived that it would cost extra, however prior was advised they would try to give the room based on availability, cost was not the factor. However, this was not a bug issue in comparison to all the positives about the hotel

Breakfast. The amenities outside the property such as lake, walking path, restaurants, nail shop, etc.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2017

It was okay for the major part.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite Disability/Hearing Accessible with Tub - Non-Smoking

We didn't like the comfort of the beds. My older daughter had to sleep on the floor because the sofa bed is due to be changed. There is no way one can sleep on that.

It was okay for the major part.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

Very comfortable hotel, spacious rooms, outstanding staff.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Two of the three computers at the business center were not working.

The staff was amazingly accommodating. I needed a taxi for my flight the next morning, and when I came down to check out, it was ready and waiting. I never had to think about it. A lovely driver in a black Lincoln took me to the airport in an immaculate car.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

The first room had a noise, I called for the front desk and...
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed-Non Smoking

The first room had a noise, I called for the front desk and took them 45 minutes to come listen before they could find me a new room, then the next room the bathroom door wouldn't close and took another 30 minutes before maintenance could come look at it. Very disappointed in the hotel as it was not a cheap place. I could have stayed at a cheaper place for half the money and had a better room.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2017

Our visit was good, but it could have been better.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed-Non Smoking

Toilet wouldn't flush properly, bathtub not draining properly standing water in the tub. Made to order omelette not fully cooked.

Comfortable bed, clean property, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

Great staff, some of the hotel was needing updates
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool area needs major updating (pool, sauna, and whirlpool) Elevators were dated (didn't have steel rails/safety mechanisms)

Great staff all around Room was updated and clean

• Reviewed: July 2, 2017

Comfortable but a little noisy.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite Disability/Hearing Accessible with Tub - Non-Smoking

The noise. Doors closed very loudly, and you could hear them all night long - until about 3 am. Kept jolting me awake. Also, you could faintly smell smoke in our room. Not sure if it used to be a smoking hotel room at one point, or if someone had recently smoked in it.

Beds were comfortable. Large space to accommodate my family.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2017

very comfy
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

A little mold on the ceiling in the bathroom. no snack machine on floor only drinks. carpet was dirty near elevators.

Love that all rooms are suites. Thought the welcome bag was a cute idea though most people do not enjoy diet drinks should at least give one of each. Thought it was strange their were 4 drinks and one snack in the bag though. Bed was very comfy and the staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2017

Perfect for what we needed

Only the indoor pool.

Everything was great. Location was perfect. Only complaint was the pool. Indoors?? Why ? Such a beautiful facility, seems odd to have an indoor pool.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2017

Just the overnight stay we hoped for!
    • King Suite Disability/Hearing Access with Tub

Pool temperature could've been a bit warmer, but that's just my preference.

Great size room! Comfortable bed! Excellent coffee and made to order breakfast!! Very convenient location. Managers afternoon reception was very relaxing and bartender was very friendly.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2017

Getting a little R&R
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I've been to various Embassy Suites. The breakfast selection was a little limited. This could have been because of the many organizations that were visiting (soccer teams, etc..).

I liked the staff and their friendliness.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2017

Overall good stay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I told them several lights were not working in our room which isn't a big deal told the staff and they said they would send someone to take a look at it no one ever did, and the do not disturb sign kept falling off the door so with that being said we kept getting woken up by staff

Loved the location super convienent restaurants were walking distance and cranes roost as right by the main entrance

• Reviewed: March 22, 2017

Grandma visiting 11 yr old grandson
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Location is perfect - right next to Cranes Roost park. Rooms were beautiful, comfortable with plenty of towels. So nice to have extra vanity with sink outside of bathroom - & extra mirror too😍 Included breakfast was great and was so nice to have Omaha Steak restaurant on site. Indoor pool & jacuzzi area was beautiful, including sauna. Also have Budget Car Rental on site - what more could you ask for! Even had small sundry store on site😃 Thank you!

• Reviewed: March 21, 2017

Reimbursement of money if not staying all days reserved.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Reimbursement of money back to account from not staying 3 nights as planned. Had to wait for my bank to release the hold on account. Thank God i didn't need the money you get back home Sunday.

room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2017

I loved it

We couldnt stay longer.

The staff were friendly even if we were there for one night they made us feel special. The bonus is free drinks and breakfast the pool was lovely and i would definitely come back.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2017

The manager was helpful.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Food could've been better. Had issues with booking.com info they tried to charge me $194 for my room it was supposed ro be $130 said they couldn't find my reservation. Thank God for email confirmations.

The manager was helpful.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2017

Visit with son & grandson😍
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

People at front desk were great - helpful & friendly. Bed was very comfortable & bathroom was very nice. Breakfast was excellent and so were the workers.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2017

Clinton was the only waiter/Server who had a positive...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Some of the servers like Bonnie and one of the cooks for breakfast did not have a positive attitude it felt.

Clinton was the only waiter/Server who had a positive attitude and mafe us feel welcomed.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2017

4.5
    Never stay there again. Even if they gave it to me.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The cook for breakfast was rude. they didn't clean my room on Friday and I was gone all day. they are trying to charge me for #396.70 and I had a deal with them through you for $341.88. I'm disputing this.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2017

Love everything about the hotel and staff members

Leaving to soon

Just a getaway from thinking about the death of my only child. He also visited the area a few years ago . Thanks for a wonderful stay and will be back in April

• Reviewed: February 6, 2017

5.5
    Location great, but.......
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Such a change since we last stayed. The same employees we met and enjoyed their hospitality, didn't seem to be enjoying their job any more, over worked, lower pay? Room was run down, mold in bath on ceiling, door to balcony would not lock, room was not cleaned till very late in day. Had to call to get a response from the desk for a receipt emailed, they said they would but by 4pm 2/5 they still had not sent it. We left 4am 2/5 to catch plane. I didn't complain about all the issues while we were there because I had really pushed my husband for us to stay there because of location, even though the $$$ was sooo high. Sorry to say we won't stay there again.

Location is great!

• Reviewed: February 5, 2017

Relax and unwind at the embassy suites
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed-Non Smoking

I've stayed here before and they remember all guests , the staff was warm n friendly , the only thing is the front desk people could be just a bit warmer and not so robotic

The staff , the pool being indoors and the gift store ,

• Reviewed: January 10, 2017

Always return here

The atrium was very very cold n quite uncomfortable for sitting n eating breakfast.

The staff is professional n attentive. Plenty of room n beds are comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2017

GREAT STAY IN ORLANDO
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Good location,just near road I4 which You can ride to Disney,Seaworld or Downtown, you dont even need a map.Super breakfast,clean, happy hours with drinks for free!!!, nice swimming pool with jacuzzi.I really loved this hotel

• Reviewed: December 30, 2016

Breakfast was good but a bit more variety with regards to...
    • King Suite Disability/Hearing Access with Tub

Staff to have more knowledge of events around the area to pass onto guest and also area maps. We were not aware of how close the mall was from the hotel. Whirlpool only working at half mast.

Breakfast was good but a bit more variety with regards to fruits would be nice. E.g pineapple, banana etc

• Reviewed: December 28, 2016

Wonderful stay but definite improvements needed on the breakfast situation. Extend hours to 10:30
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was a bit hectic. Keep running out of coffee and cups. Long line for the custom omelets. Not enough seating space

Location was great. Room was comfortable and it's a beautiful hotel decorated for Christmas.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2016

excellent stay
    • King Suite Disability/Hearing Access with Tub

The only negative was the lobby was a little cold.

Easy check in. The hotel has an excellent location. Cranes roost park is directly behind the hotel and has a beautiful walking trail. I spent a lot of time walking and enjoying the smiles of others. There are many nearby restaurants. Altamonte Springs yoga is a 15 minute walk. The room was clean and spacious. The lobby was the same. Breakfast was included and outstanding. The only negative was the lobby was a little cold. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2016

Older building with some problems that go along with older accommodations
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The A/C in our room sounded like we were sleeping next to the engine room on a ferry boat. It wasn't turned on when we got there, we went out and were too tired upon returning to try and change rooms. Sofa bed was old, you could feel all the mattress springs. Bathroom vanity had a loose piece of wood that just missed hitting my toes when it fell.

Staff were friendly. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2016

Comfortable and relaxing
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

No safe in the room . Aircon badly positioned right by the bed .

A nice quiet hotel with friendly staff ( thank you Nadia for being so friendly at breakfast )

• Reviewed: September 2, 2016

Pretty good
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Road work was being done was a little expensive

Very nice front desk girl very comfortable bed clean room no real kitchen road work was being done overall I liked it but it was a little expensive

• Reviewed: August 23, 2016

Everyone was very nice.
    • One-Bedroom Premium Suite

Bedroom was a little warm. Not sure AC was working that well.

Everyone was very nice. Breakfast was wonderful and our pet felt very welcomed!!! We will definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2016

Top of the line in Altamonte!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The toilet didn't flush well. That was the only thing that could use improvement!

It's the only hotel worth staying at if you're in the Altamonte area. Paula at the front desk is amazing!! The suites are wonderful and very well kept and comfortable. The breakfast buffet is great! All in all a great place to stay!!

• Reviewed: July 16, 2016

We would stay there again.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was very small. It would have been nice to have bottled water since the tap water didn't taste very good.

The complimentary breakfasts and happy hour were excellent. The bed was comfortable. It was handy to have a fridge and microwave. The location at Cranes Roost is beautiful.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Large rooms , comfortable beds and nice value

Older hotel , decor dated

Large rooms , comfortable beds and nice value

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

overall was good
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The happy was no that great like other location i think happy hour should be the same accross the board not just serving wine

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Loved the Atrium

Bathroom WAY TO SMALL

Loved the Atrium

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Awesome hotel.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The cigarette butts everywhere and the staff can't speak english!

Jeff serving the coffee is awesome. The cooks were also good.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

The Best Hotel I have slept in in my entire traveling life. Any issue, is solved right away.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed-Non Smoking

Breakfast and the flowers and all setting

I made my order I needed, and I got it in a minute. Flowers at breakfast area are beautiful.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Lmao be it kids loved it breakfast was wonderful
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything I love the hotel been there 3 times loved every bit of it. I will be back for sure

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Locals who crashed happy hour!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Locals who crashed happy hour! Bed was rock hard !

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

I loved everything about the embassy north

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Rooms were great!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was usually luke warm, but other than that..... it would've been great!

Rooms were great!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

The indoor pool
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite with Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed-Non Smoking

Not enough towels. There were only 3 towels but 4 of us.

The indoor pool

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Excellent!
    • King Suite-Hearing Access

Parking

Omelets made to order. The size and comfort of the bed, and suite design.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Parking sucks bad.

Parking

Parking sucks bad....very hot in room ...i won't stay here again it was a nice room ...but just not for us ty

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018