Reviews of Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens - PGA Boulevard 3 stars

4350 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410, USA

#1 of 9 hotels in Palm Beach Gardens

Good food good staff terrible mattresses
    • Two-Room Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Asked for an extra firm mattress received a regular mattress with a board under it. Ended up sleeping on the floor for a week!

Good food good staff terrible mattresses

Wonderful

Air condition

The girl that came to our room daily was so kind. She asked what we needed and left extra trash bags and gave s plenty of towels. I think her name was Leon. The staff at the bar was super friendly. Especially Eddy. Overall it was excellent. The only thing I could “complain” about was our air condition could have worked a little better. I would definitely stay here again!!

Embassy stay
    • Two-Room Suite Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Did not like the fact that I found roaches in my room, as well that the snack shop door got stuck and I was stuck inside with 5 other people for about 20-30 minutes.

I like the service provided overall whenever I needed something front desk would try to help us no matter what.

Horrible service
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Never got wake up call the day I was leaving, the first day after I checked in I left my room at 9 am came back at 3 never had maid service called the front desk twice before someone showed up at 3:45 then she had attitude unbelievable and spent 15 min there the next day housekeeping came early but left no towels, quality of food on breakfast buffet left a lot to be desired stayed here 3 yrs ago and thought it was bad and has only gotten worse will not be back whole place needs a face lift, the towels for the pool are so thin I can see thru them.

the hotel itself is a total 10! great rooms, big roomy well appointed comfortable. Beautiful lobby
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The evening happy hour that was included was a gret touch but the food itself was very lack luster. crackers and cheese was the best the rest was just non starter and didn't touch it.

the food was very average but very nice it was INCLUDED in the price and was definitely fine. It was hot with average selections that are good for families traveling.

We enjoyed our stay at Embassy Suites and would return again.
    • Two-Room Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Rooms need rehab. Bathroom sink handle kept coming off; the toilet "unstable" & gurgled. Shower stall had rust on the floor drain. Wet bar faucet dripped. No valet parking.

Accomodating, friendly staff. Very nice breakfast. Close to everything. Bed was comfortable and the room was dark and quiet for sleeping. Beautiful lobby. The swans are lovely!

Nice hotel, if we had not paid to much for our room the stay was great
    • Two-Room King Suite - Allergy Friendly

The information on booking.com was not correct. The room we booked was not available (two large beds and a sofa). So we paid to much for our stay. We missed the 'Christmas vibe' (we stayed over Christmas). Just one Christmas tree in such a hotel is not wat we expected in the USA. The hotel restaurant was not prepared for guests at Christmas day (the staff was complaining that they had to work).

The swimmingpool was nice, the Breakfast great and the free daily food and drinks at the bar was realy nice. Room was spacious and clean.

Good for one or 2 nights
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

A hotel from the 70ies at least it has the look of it. Carpets are not very hygienic. It was quite dark in the room as the one window was viewing into the hotel and the other one was sun protected.

Despite in the fitness room it was very cold the cardio machines are new. But they don't have much more. The breakfast was good.

It was a truly nice birthday present
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

My time there was too short. Wanted to stay longer

I loved the clean air and comfortable bed The breakfast was fantastic. Especially the omelette bar. The cook was super fast and really nice

On my second stay, I was named guest of the day.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Allergy Friendly

The first night I stayed in, the room was not done the next day. I had to call guest services to have it taken care off. I came back in the afternoon around 4 pm and that is when they wanted to fix the room. I told the I needed to rest and that they should come back later that day. When I got back later that day, the beds were poorly done and the room was not properly arranged.

On my second stay, I was named guest of the day. The suite I got was awesome.

Overpriced: Not to come back again until facilities cleaned up and remodelled.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Outdated, needs a facility refreshment rooms not clean and smelly. For that reason over-priced. Animal cruelty how the Swans arre being treated. The pool is very dirty, not good! Management should pick this up and should start cleaning and renovation.

Staff and their service is very helpfully.

Overall, accommodations were clean, well appointed and served our purpose (holiday visit with family
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast buffet was unmanned and looked a little worse for wear when we got to it. We opted to eat elsewhere and so did not avail ourselves of the included breakfast.

embassy suite rooms are lovely to stay in and hope the issue we had is dealt with
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

in our first room the temperature in the sitting area was 80 degrees. we reported this and were told it had been fixed. again we set the thermostat at 70 and the sitting room remained at 80. we were told they would give us a new room, which is what happened. however i was quite distressed as i threw my clothes in plastic bags to move. the things on hangers were carried down for us. we are a couple in our 80's and i have a broken wrist in a cast. the receptionist offered us a gift certificate to your restaurant, which i said we couldn't use as the parties we were there for were for dinners. i was quite surprised that there was no accommodation made on our bill for the inconvenience we had and expect a response from the manager thank you

breakfasts were good, second room was spacious staff tried to be helpful

They were changing the price of my stay.
    • Two-Room Suite Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They were changing the price of my stay. They stated their rates changed and wouldn't explain to me why. After everything they finally did accept my originally reservation but I was very disappointed.

Great Stay!
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

A member of housekeeping was rude when we requested the trash be emptied amd the floor vaccumed.

The hobby was beautiful especially tje addition of the swams. The staff was in general very efficient and helpful.

I would stay here again and hope that things are better the next time.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff was amazing! They accommodated an extremely early check in and when I found small issue with the first room, they swapped our room without hesitation. Free breakfast was a plus. The kitchen staff was friendly, but can take a little more care in ensuring the dishes are clean with no leftover food particles. Housekeeping was my least favorite part of this stay...the reason for my good, not excellent scores. The first day we had one young lady that was very sweet and accommodating. After that, I found the housekeeping staff to be somewhat uninviting, failing to do their jobs (no towels in the gym, first floor lobby bathroom a real turn off and no towels by the pool). When called by the front desk to resolve issues, hours passed with the issues unresolved. Lastly, on check out day (11am check-out; I had a 12pm late check-out), the housekeeper for my room decided it was best practice to get an early start by barging in at 9am while we were still asleep. She returned again at 10:45am seemingly impatient and slightly demanded to know what time we were leaving; I told her. Upon departure, which was about 10 minutes early, I found her hanging outside of the room with another housekeeper in conversation instead of working. All-in-all a good stay, but if the Embassy wants to keep these ratings at peak highs, they may want to look some changes in housekeeping and pay attention to first floor cleanliness.

Great !
    • Two-Room Premium Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They had to feed us. So they put a buffet for the meals. They could not have done a better job.

We were there to escape hurricane. The whole hotel staff did an excellent job.

The room was beautiful and very comfortable.
    • Two-Room Suite Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The lines for breakfast were way to long. I waited 30-45 min in a line for an omelet. Once I got my food it was fabulous.

The room was beautiful and very comfortable.

A pure delight!
    • Two-Room Suite Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Absolutely nothing. I loved everything!

I loved the 2 swans that were in the pond inside the lobby! What a wonderful way to welcome guests! Ana at the front desk was so inviting and pleasant!

great location, free wine in the evening, really good...
    • Two-Room Suite Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the bathtub looked a bit old with stains but this was really the only slightly negative experience.

great location, free wine in the evening, really good breakfast, comfortable beds, quiet room.

I would recommend it to any of my friends and Associates
    • Two-Room Suite Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was extremely nice helpful and pleasant. Facility was clean the rooms were excellent. After my first visit there. I have returned to West Palm twice and it stayed again at the Hotel. I have a trip planned in the near future and I will stay there again.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Great place highly recommended
    • Two-Room Suite Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There's nothing I didn't like about the property in fact I went back the following week and stayed again

The desk staff was unbelievable. Very helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable

We was there for a family member wedding.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The line for the omelet was very long. Need at least two cooks preparing those omelets. They were good.

We was there for a family member wedding. The staff was excellent. The reception was top notch. I would visit again. Keep up the great work and keeping on smiling, because we will be back. Loved everything about our stay in Palm Beach Gardens. Thank you William and Joyce.

Very affordable and upscale with a breakfast that's hard to beat.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Channel 33 always went out on the tv in the living area. Bed a little soft but comfortable.

The two rooms--sleeping and living. Maintenance was right there when we called in about a toilet valve issue and fixed it right away.

Amazing Amenities at ALL Embassy!
    • Two-Room King Suite - Allergy Friendly

The view was jus the parking lot. Hilton rewards member's should get a discount rate, even if its only 5$. All rooms should have mini dish detergent and towel by sink in kitchen.

Free drinks an snacks at happy hour, swans swimming in lobby, and the breakfast is what makes the embassy stand out. Amazing amenities!

Truly wonderful!
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Beautiful room decor "restoration hardwear" style. Big spacious suite. Beautiful lobby with water falls and live swans. The breakfast was fantastic. Truly could not ask for more for the price.

The whole weekend, we would get burned with the supposedly...
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The whole weekend, we would get burned with the supposedly cold water. We called the reception on several occasions & they finally sent maintenance. Once maintenance arrived, he said that he could not fix the cause, but that we would need to flush the toilet & open up the other faucet in order to get cold water. So the issue was never resolved.

Perfect location, Good value.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Roaches in the suite around the bar/microwave area. Advised staff and they were horrified. Credited my account. It can happen.

Embassy Suites is famous for their happy hours and breakfast in the mornings. They did not disappoint!

Easy parking
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Parts of hotel in need of attention Lifts slow and dirty Check in staff miserable Pool towels need replacing Booked as honeymoon not even acknowledged

Easy parking Complimentary breakfast

Relaxation is my middle name
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nothing at this property was wrong. Everything was amazing...

My family and I loved this property! The staff was awesome the rooms were exceptional... The carpet in the walkways were like walking on cloud. Relaxation is this place middle's name.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

The room looks good, is very big, and was recently renovated.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast could definitely be improved. There is no fresh bread, only some toasts and bagels, no fresh juice. You have to queue for a long time to order some cooked items and they are not that great. Also, there is not enough tables in the breakfast area to fit everyone. The shower drain was a bit clogged, so you always ended up having a bath...

The room looks good, is very big, and was recently renovated. Everything looks new. The bed was very comfortable. Nice staff, very warm welcome.

Really nice property, but the rooms need a little work.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room it's self was somewhat misleading in that it wasn't a full suite with standard kitchen/kitchenette attire,only a small fridge and microwave with a large counter top. Parts of the room itself felt like it was spread thin and had visible rust stains throughout the bathroom area and black mold in the shower.It looked as if the shower rack had been yank off the wall and replaced with non-stainless Hardware and had rusted noticably.the carpet around the entrance to the bathroom was saturated with water and was noticably cold and wet when walked on.after working 13 hours, I opted to just deal with it and go to sleep. Only upon waking the next morning did I realize that the water reservoir lid on the toilet was slightly Ajar making me think that the water in the carpet was likely​ emanating from the toilet. I had thought​ that perhaps the hotel might omit some of the cost, however I was charged full price unfortunately. I'm not sure why the property continues to rent this room and charge a premium but I was very disappointed and somewhat suspect that because I don't exude a business class appearance, I was given a room with known problems.

The breakfast at this hotel is honestly really great. The open air atrium In the lobby is a nice area to relax.the staff is very kind and customer oriented.Also a very convenient location with several restaurants and retail stores close by.

A pleasure stay at Embasy suites.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

the pool area needs some love.

The hotel was so beautiful. They even gave complementary unlimitted beer,wine and hard liquor from 5pm-7pm. The breakfast was also delicious. I had dinner at the restrant as well it was a fair price and it was amazing! I adore this hotel, my only complaint is for such a fancy hotel the pool area was lacking.

Great Value For The Money
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Having asthma, I had to leave the pool area twice because of smokers. It would be nice if the smoking area was relocated.

The entire staff is extremely polite and welcoming. The rooms are clean and the pool/hot tub area are clean & enjoyable.

Great location. Not so great beds.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Allergy Friendly

Beds weren't very good. Pillows were terrible. Furniture generally not very comfortable. The room we were in seems to have bed bugs, because I kept waking up with bumps that looked like mosquito bites.

The layout of the room. Very roomy and functional.

We will be back to an Embassy Suite.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The long hallway to the room was laboriously for my husband. Will ask for a closer room next time.

Because the roll in shower was necessary, you made the accommodations.

I would definitely stay there again!!
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

I noticed that a blow dryer was not available in the suite - I'm not sure if there was supposed to be one, though. On the mirror in the bathroom, after my shower, the steam revealed two hearts drawn on it with what appeared to be someone's finger - was the mirror cleaned?

The breakfast buffet was wonderful! Anything you could possibly want for breakfast was provided. The room was quiet, easy to access, and very comfy. There was more room than I needed. I enjoyed watching the swans!

Better than expected
    • Two-Room Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

The cleaning staff need to open doors and drawers to ensure room is clean and empty.

The room was better than expected. Hotel is beautiful. The cleaning staff could be more detailed; but my over all experience was nothing close to what I read about. Front desk staff was really friendly! I would definitely stay again.

Great stay
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom shower holder that's inside of the tub was loose so it couldn't be used to keep balance.

The bed was very comforting. The swans and pond is very beautiful as well.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Evening reception was bad.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Evening reception was bad. One bar tender who couldn't even make a gin and tonic. Fresh omelettes were good but the rest of the breakfast was not good.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

The parking was great!
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only thing that I really did NOT like was that at 10 am the cleaning lady was nocking and did not stop nocking; she even swipped her card and tried to open our door! Good thing we had the locket on the door! That was a rude awake!!!! 🙁

The parking was great! Hotel was great and clean!

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Staff at this property is always fabulous and helpful.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Rooms need a good cleaning and maintenance. The age shows here. And, we were there a few months ago and maintenance items we pointed out, still not addressed. All curtains - Icky and ripped.

Staff at this property is always fabulous and helpful.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

The gift at entrance, bartender John was great.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast on weekend is later. Should start at 6 everyday.

The gift at entrance, bartender John was great. Breakfast cook was very accommodating as we were in a Hury

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Good but missing a few amenities!
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

1. No long mirror in room 2. Someone to help with luggage at check-in and check-out was missing 3. There was no hair dryer in the bathroom 4. We never got our requested wake-up call

The hotel is beautiful and the room great. Breakfast was wonderful.

The suite was roomy and confortable.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

The bedroom carpet was not clean. A housekeeper was sent to vacuum the carpet. The safe box did not work and the sheets felt rough but they were ok. My husband didn't find the matress comfortable.

The suite was roomy and confortable.The breakfast was very good and well served.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Great hotel with amazing outlet !

All was perfect !!!

Great hotel with amazing outlet ! Staff extremly friendly and helpful...we got an upgrade to a massive suite !!!Thank you !!! Great fantastic breakfast on proper plates and nice food !Free drink and snack hour !

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

If for no other reason go to see the swans in the lobby!
    • Two-Room Premium Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Perfect situation for three women traveling together. Fold out couch was extremely comfortable. Breakfast and manager's reception were excellent. We were visiting for Christmas with family staying at Palm Beach Shores; the location was perfect.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Vacation
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was very friendly and helpful...We had an issue with the iron and microwave and in less than 5 minutes, it was taken care of...The bed was super comfy...I will stay there again..

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

Incredible front desk staff!!
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The whirlpool could have used a bit of attention, but the pool was sparkling clean.

The front desk staff, especially Mariah went above and beyond excellent customer service. She really helped my granddaughter, whose mom was in the hospital, with her science project. Taking so much stress off everyone. Thank you so very much!! The room was immaculate and the beds and pillows a dream.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

Great Hotel for the Price - Luxurious and Comfortable
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was mold in my shower, and the tub clogged up immediately when I turned my shower on. Rest of the bathroom was clean.

Very nicely decorated room and lobby. Loved the parking garage and short distance to walk in. Swans in the lobby! My bed room and sitting area was very clean, great pillows.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

I give a B+ overall
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

The room was a bit warm at times and the breakfast turkey sausage was not appetizing at all. Weird texture. I also had to give up my parking spot in the garage so my other half could park during the hurricane. Wasn't happy about that.

Bed was comfy and the room was a nice size.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

your breakfast and your happy hour
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

didn't like the room had roaches in the draws at the kitchen area had to be moved to the second floor my husband is handicap so I had to do all the walking up & down to get breakfast and snacks but we still love the hotel coming back on Monday the 31st and staying for 4 days my husband has to have surgery we live in central florida our drive to west palm beach is 4 hrs when we come to see the grand kids this hotel is where we prefer to stay when we can get good rates

your breakfast and your happy hour

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Very pleased!
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Clean, spacious, and comfortable rooms. Good lighting in the bathroom...which is important for a woman putting on makeup! We were in town for an engagement party and will definitely stay here again when we return for the wedding.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

oasis for weary travelers
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

was not impressed by on site restaraunt. wish we had been able to spend our time at hotel, and not have to leave for dinner. as we were tired fro traveling.

so clean and comfy. would definitely love to stay again. loved happy hour.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Great location...Fantastic facility!
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

location of garage parking required long walk with luggage to lobby...

Staff very pleasant...facilities clean and well kept...awesome view...great breakfast!

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

Quick birthday getaway
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Saw a Germany roach in the room and the ice machine appeared to be out of order for a while bc the ice room was dirty and dusty.

The free reception cocktail and birthday fruit platter and card.

Great place to feel at home away from home
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Desk, housekeeping and everyone in the dining room were very pleasant and helpful. Building was gorgeous and loved the swans. Food itself was much better than average.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Beatiful and Good Lication

Everything was great

We thought it is a beautiful Embassy Suites especially coming from staying at the one in Miami Airport which needs update urgently. Breakfast great and thanks for the upgrade since we were chosen Guest of the Day!

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

Terrible Birthday Hotel Expirience.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The cost for the two nights with the expirience that we've received was not at all worth it. We are frequent travelers and have stayed at many hotels, and this one was not at all like the other great hotels we continue to experience. Racist comments were made to me as well which really ruined the whole birthday trip. Stayed two nights, and not once did housekeeping come to clean our room. Terrible expirience.

The free breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Family getaway
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

When I tried to turn the air down to cool down the room, it took a long time. The air was on but took awhile to finally get down.

There was a lot of space for my family of 5 and the front desk woman exceeded all my expectations. She went above and beyond her for us!

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

Perfect retreat

We liked everything!

This hotel offered us the perfect retreat. Our 2 room sweet was spacious. We slept comfortablely on king bed thanks to the plush bedding. Enjoyed lounging on the living room couch to read. Hot breakfast with an omelet station to die for! The Happy Hour was delightful. Shrimp cocktail, dips, desserts, and an open bar. We will now look for an Embassy whenever we travel.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Very clean and beautiful hotel, lacking in the details
    • Two-Room Suite Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The TV in the living area did not have a remote. They were having trouble with the cable and couldn't receive a lot of the channels. Would not give additional K-Cups for coffee in the room after the first day. M&M's under the bed from previous guests.

The morning breakfast was very good. The staff was very pleasant. The pool was clean and refreshing. The hotel itself was very clean.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Not what I expected
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

We decide to stay one extra night .we advice the front desk. house keeping was called and informed that our room needed to be clean since we were going stay one more night, but they never clean the room. I left $5 tip for the house keeping to thanking her to do the room. when we came back money wasn't there and the room was left dirty.someone came inside the room and took the money and wasn't the house keeper.we advice the front desk hopefully they keep eye on that situation.

Front desk clerk, forgot the name of the person who was working on Friday July 22 at 9pm ,she was dark skin,long black hair.amazing customer service

Fantabulous
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff was professional and very helpful. I’ll stay there again soon if I’m in the area.

The property was beautiful
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

That there wasn’t a balcony in the suite and that it wasn’t close to the beach

The property was beautiful

It was excellent
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hard to maneuver from the street

It was excellent

Great service, perfect location

Great service, perfect location

Beautiful property

Alot of unattended children

Beautiful property

The room is spacious and staff are friendly
    • Two-Room Suite Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room has a strong moldy smell

The room is spacious and staff are friendly

Close to wherever we needed to be for medical appointment.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Close to wherever we needed to be for medical appointment.

• Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very comfortable. I had surgery at Bascum Palmer and this was a great place to stay
    • Two-Room Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very clean. The suite was lovely

I had a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Thank you.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The parking garage flooded when it rained.

The staff was very friendly and the suite was very clean. The breakfast was also a plus.

A nice place to stay if you're in this area.
    • Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room was very roomy, bed was great and the breakfast buffet was very good.

• Two-Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

I wait 20 minutes for my room.