Reviews of Embassy Suites Parsippany 3 stars

909 Parsippany Boulevard, Parsippany, NJ 07054, USA

#9 of 15 hotels in Parsippany

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

I like the place.

I didn't like Lisa at the front desk. She was so rude upon arrival. I have to leave and come back. Then Steve took over checked me in. He was so nice and pleasant

I like the place. The waterfall, the trees. Breakfast cafe very nice The chef( male) who made the omelet was very nice,has lots of Patience Complimentary wine at the bar was also nice

My awesome experience

There was nothing to not like. The staff was amazing. I had an awesome experience

Everything. Not one disappoint I will be staying there again if I have to visit someone in nyc or jersey. The view i side made you feel as if you were in the Caribbean and you were in jersey the restaurant was not and the complimentary drink on arrival is awesome after a long day

The pool was nice beds were soft
    • One-Bedroom Premium Suite with Two Double Beds

The fact at check in they told us and also another family breakfast was served until 10am but they rudely took breakfast from us before 9am. The staff literally cut off the juice machine while my husband was pouring juice into his cup.. we were just shocked that they did that after spending a decent amount on a room...

The pool was nice beds were soft

Just ok.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The front desk check in process was slow and the desk manager was not versed in the terms of our reservation It was a hot day and the hotel was uncomfortably warm. Our room was insufferably warm ( we set air to 65 and room stayed at 77 all night long).

Beautiful main floor/lobby area, nice breakfast

Our stay was the worst as I vacationed many stay else where, this was far the worst.

😢the way they treated kids in the pool, like prison.

It was the worst hotel experience my family encounter, not a place for kids, security watched on as kids swim and scolded every second, none kids could enjoy except to just sit still in the water, was hurtful that they treated guest the way they did there. Would NEVER visit again. The bathroom tub wasnt working, water raise above knees level, and would not go down, there was no one to fix it😒, very bad experience. Front desk was not friendly as you checked it.NEVER AGAIN THERE😢

Overall it was a good stay. Everything was great minus the pool size.

The pool is far to small for a property this size. It was so crowded. My children were in and out in about five minutes .

The breakfast was amazing!! Omelette station was great!

The room and bed was comfortable and spacious, but the place...

They tried to charge me for parking. What? A huge parking lot in suburban NJ charging for parking when you stay there? Lame. The desk staff were rude about it. I won't be back!

The room and bed was comfortable and spacious, but the place was a zoo! The pool was gross and the shower above our shower leaked through the light fixture into our bathroom.

Not horrible but but not great

Cleanliness of the room. Found several pieces of old food scattered throughout the room. Drinking glasses were not cleaned and a several pieces of trash

A little disappointed ... have stayed in past ... haven’t encountered such behaviors.
    • Non-Smoking Double Connecting Suite

Unattended children running around facilities ... playing tag ... hide n seek ... aside from the noise and inconvenience .... it was a hughe safety concern. Pool area very overcrowded ... hard to enjoy. I’ve

Spacious... clean ... micro.... refridge

I liked pretty much everything.
    • King Suite - Disability Access Roll in Shower/Non-Smoking

There's a lot of rooms for up to 4 people, and we stayed in one of those with my husband's parents. They slept on the bed and me and my husband slept on the sofa bed. For the quality of the hotel in general, I feel like they should have better matresses on the sofa bed. The matress we slept on was really thin and of poor quality. I could feel the strings. Also, bedroom didn't have a door to separate from the livingroom, and when 4 people are staying is pretty annoying cause you don't have any privacy and you can hear everything from each side. We only stayed there for a night, so it wasn't a big deal, but I recommend that if you're more than 2-3 people and you're planning on staying for more than 1-2 days, don't share it.

I liked pretty much everything. The rooms are spacious, the inside of the hotel is really cool and the breakfast was great.

Our stay was the best hotel experience we have had, we travel quite often to the area.
    • King Suite - Disability Access Roll in Shower/Non-Smoking

The rooms could do with an update to the decor and furniture, just outdated but very clean and comfortable.

My family enjoyed the spacious rooms, well all “rooms” are actually suites and it is a fantastic idea. We had more than enough room to move around and be comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was great with numerous options, hot food and cold, with cooked to order omelets too! The pool and jacuzzi are a nice bonus, wish the jets were more powerful in the jacuzzi. It is a beautiful hotel, we enjoyed the fountains and lots of foliage in the atrium. We requested a late checkout time and the staff was very accommodating. Every staff member we interacted with, except one, were friendly and willing to help. The management contacted us via text the evening we stayed and the morning after to check if we were enjoying our room and if we needed anything. Very impressed with the level of dedication to ensure customer satisfaction. We will definitely be returning to Embassy Suites Parsippany!

Interesting atrium waterworld interior, but not the best beds

Clumpy pillows and a crappy showerhead There is nothing to do within 10 miles

Good for a quick business trip only. The staff were great, and overall the stay was pleasant. Breakfast was ok; it was nice to have fresh omelette option

Even with the things I didn't like, I'd still visit again. I enjoyed my stay.

In bathroom, could not change from shower to just running water. Toilet had a slow flush.

Inside was like a rain forest, just beautiful if you're a nature lover. Bed was comfortable. Loved tht there were 2 rooms, wasn't so claustrophobic. Staff was super efficient and friendly.

Comfortable bed.

I was surprised when I found out that payment was due upon check in. I have stayed at this hotel several times before. Luckily I was able to cover the funds and now I know.

Comfortable bed...staff was very helpful.

Stay away! Disgusting!
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Nasty! Nasty! Nasty! Stay away! Where do I start? The rooms were dirty. The toilet seat was falling apart, Mold all over the tiles In the shower. Tiles were separating from the wall. Elevators were out 90% of the time. Security guards are alll over the place. That should tell you right there it's a subpar hotel. Not a place for a family! Walls are super thin. One night we had crying screaming kids on one side. The next night we had teenagers partying until 2 am and the next morning they were up at 6 am once again partying. Teenagers in packs roamed the hotel. The kicker was on the second morning, I got in the shower to find what looked exactly like a bed bug on the shower wall. However, I did a through search under the beds and found nothing. We left in a hurry after that. Because we booked through booking.com there was nothing the hotel would do for us. Very disappointed with the hotel. Choose the courtyard Marriott over this hotel. Nasty!!!

There was nothing I liked about this hotel,.

Never again!

MANY loud adults and children the entire evening. Both were yelling out in hallways, children running around. This lasted until after one AM!!!!!!!

Wonderful breakfast.Amazing food choices included in price.

Poor, if you want to sleep don't stay here.
    • King Suite - Disability Access with Bath Tub/Non-Smoking

This was our 3rd stay and the noise and disruption by guests is unacceptable. Children were running around the halls at 1am. This has happened every time! The coffee maker didn't work and the blow dryer was so coated with old hair product that my hand stuck to it. They messed up our reservations so we didn't have the rooms I requested. We're done, 3rd strike. I've found another pet friendly hotel and I will be using that one from now on when I visit my brother and bring my dog.

The room was clean and the breakfast was good.

the place is nice the lobby and hallway are very taken care...

the place is nice the lobby and hallway are very taken care of, however, the rooms are very outdated and untaken care of. every thing is cracked in the bathroom and bedroom..

Crowded in all amentites
    • Non-Smoking Double Connecting Suite

The pool area was most Definitely over occupancy, and there were clearly people using the pool that were not staying at the hotel. The breakfast was also way over crowded, not well kept, and people were practically fighting for chairs and tables as well as food. But, it was the kind of crowd that wasn't about to give up a free meal, so I guess that had a lot to do with all the crowding. My guess is people were cramming about 10 or more people in a room.

The room set up was perfect for 3 adults and 2 kids.

Just okay. Thought more would be offered at this hotel.
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Get real pillows. Provide a two hour Happy Hour with free drinks as they do at the Harmon Meadows property and at the Fort Myers, Florida property. I enjoy them, but see that I'll need to call ahead next time, and if they're not offered, will stay at a different location.

the breakfast buffet was great. Rooms were clean.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Fantastic breakfast buffet!

I brought 2 small children to swim and the pool was bombarded by a large group of 11 year old boys playing football and jumping off sides. Noise was so loud it vibrates in the room and it was not enjoyable for the little kids.

Fantastic breakfast buffet!

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Great Slumber Party
    • Non-Smoking Double Connecting Suite

The elevator in the north tower did not go to our floor (4), front desk did not seem aware. we spent the entire time avoiding that elevator.

i like the cooked to order breakfast. Also, they provided all 6 adults in my group with a complimentary beverage! The fact that this location can accommodate us all in one room was excellent. The decor of the inside of the hotel was fresh with greenery.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Great place!
    • Non-Smoking Double Connecting Suite

I loved everything about this hotel. The service, views etc and especially the works were very kind. I enjoyed my birthday at this hotel and would surely come back

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Leisurely and comfortable stay at a friendly hotel.

I did ask to change the way my bill was charged; to my credit card instead of my debit card. The Concierge said it was taken care of but it wasn't, it was charged to my debit card. No harm, no foul but I was surprised. That was my only disappointment.

Many choices for breakfast. Good lounge area for family to visit. The free glass of wine was delicious.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Horrible!
    • Non-Smoking Double Connecting Suite

I have never felt so unsafe in a hotel. It was the worst experience for our family. We were to stay two days and left after the first. I wanted a refund due to the experience (loud, obnoxious hotel guests. Shouting and "riot like" scenes outside our door; security did nothing) and I was told I would be able to receive a refund because I used third party (booking.com). So I am going to request a refund from booking.com. We shall see how that goes.

Spend a little more some place else and have a better experience.
    • King Suite - Disability Access Roll in Shower/Non-Smoking

The room had blood stains in the bedroom and bathroom. The shower leaked in to the bedroom causing the carpet to get wet and I'm sure there is mold. The carpet was torn. And there was no extra bedding for the sofa bed. Oh and the staff just ignored the kids tuning around screaming all night.

Location to highways.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

The morning breakfast was amazing!
    • Non-Smoking Double Connecting Suite

I didn't like the fact that I had to pay extra so that my guess can use the pool even though they weren't going to spend the night.

The morning breakfast was amazing! management was extremely nice. Room was very clean. My kids loved it.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Mixed reviews

No more pay per view movies mattress could have been replaced big divot in center. to many kids acting badly.

I liked the room itself. We enjoyed it.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Great Place for a weekend away without going away

Not much.

Stayed at this property years ago. Saturday night/Sunday morn was like a fraternity house family camp. Management has straightened out all the freeloaders and made this a great place to stay again.

Great stay but maids need to be more thorough

Spider web and big spider above window!

Great staff!

Everything was magnificent.
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Everything was magnificent. Breakfast was great, the pool, very clean and comfortable. Overall very satisfied

Would come back,

Restraunt on site limited menu

B fast was excellent,people friendly, easy to commute. Safe and clean. My sons 191st stay in hotel

My stay was very comfortable

I liked everything

Great breakfast

Ice machine too far

Ice machine too far

Beautiful place though I feel Robbed
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

I got one price charged something totally different

Beautiful place over priced

• One-Bedroom Premium King Suite

They dont give you any instructions as far to where things are & they never refunded me my money for the extra fees i was charged truly disgusted

Weekend getaway
    • Non-Smoking Double Connecting Suite

The pool.....To many kids and the water was dirty

That I was able to get away

Free happy hour from 5-7 was nice

Free happy hour from 5-7 was nice

The climate in the hotel, the staff and the breakfast...
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

The separation of families and couples

The climate in the hotel, the staff and the breakfast station.

Was a great relaxed weekend
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

They gave me a room on the 4th floor, i wanted to change cause my wife is pregnant in the 9th month, and they didn't Sorry😘

The quite atmosphere

Valuable stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

If you come with public transport , no walkway along the road

Nice hotel, good facility

Good but the morning breakfast was not great
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Snippy omelet makers both were rude!!

The stay was very comfortable and love a clean room and bathroom!
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Bed and pillows very clean and comfortable. Good sleep!

Everything was wonderful.

Everything was wonderful. Wish we could have stayed longer but will definitely stay there again.

Tito the GM Was excellent. Very kind and accommodating. He and your staff was great. Thanks!

The Omelets were great!

The room was big enough for four people

The room was big enough for four people

Very unorganized

wish the bed was more comfy

wish the bed was more comfy

Over all myself and partner would come again . Beautiful place.

Too much bleach in pool water 😷

Wonderful place

It all

It all

It was great.

The early checkout wish it was more like 12 on one instead of 10

Loved the snacks in the room,which were included in our premium package.

It felt like home away from home.

Amenities were phenomenal.

my stay was horrible. never again
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

everything they got our rooms mixed up and people walked in on us

they have bed bugs

Thanx a lot I loved everything

Loved everything

Will stay again

So many kiddies parties in the pool

Wish the bar was open later

The property was very clean and comfortable.
    • Non-Smoking Double Connecting Suite

The property was very clean and comfortable. It's a great place to take your family for a get away.

It was fun. The place was clean & looked great
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

The pool closing at 12pm is kind of a let down.

Great weekend getaway!
    • Non-Smoking Double Connecting Suite

Very family oriented. Convenient location, beautiful facility

Space in the room
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was over too early

Space in the room

• Presidential Suite - Non-Smoking

The old vanities

Space

Bed was awesome

People with barking dogs in their room, but staff moved my room right away.

Bed was awesome

Comfortable get away

It was fine

Comfortable get away

Awesome

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• King Suite - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Great location and very comfortable
    • King Suite - Disability Access with Bath Tub/Non-Smoking

Breakfast included wasn't great, apart from the omlettes

Very spacious room - 3 adults fit great

Bed was good.

Upholstery on furniture inside the rooms are pretty outdated.

Bed was good. Carpets updated. Lobby is beautiful.

The pool and the breakfast.

Nothing bad to say.

The pool and the breakfast.

It really really sucked.

Staff members were rude. Hotel was humid- even on a cool October day. Room was dirty. Will never come back.

I did not like anything.

We'll Return
    • King Suite - Disability Access with Bath Tub/Non-Smoking

Nice Location near NY, free Parkinson. Large and comfortable room. Nice Restaurant

Excelent!!!

The rooms were awesome.

The stay was comfortable and the staff was friendly!

The stay was comfortable and the staff was friendly! Everything was convenient and my family was very excited and happy!

the quite atmosphere