Reviews of Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Center City 4 stars

1776 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA

#47 of 75 hotels in Philadelphia

They gave our prepaid room away.
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

We showed up to long lines at checkout. Got told by the manager that they didn't have the double bed room that we had booked months in advanced and prepaid for. On top of that I had called earlier in the day to verify my confirmation and explained that we would be checking in late (around 7-8pm). They said that the system went down and they were doing everything by paper. They gave our room to someone else. The manager didn't want to do anything to fix besides call another hotel on our behalf even though we PREPAID in full for our room. The cleaning manager overheard our complaints and explained that her crew was working on a room and it would be done in 20 minutes. We got better service from the 'support staff' than we did customer service or management. Not something that you are expecting when you pay over $700 for two nights (including having to pay for valet parking). They only had two working elevators for a 28 floor building. You would wait for an elevator for over an hour before it would show up and they weren't very big to fit many people. Any more than 5 and you were squeezing in.

Valet staff and cleaning staff were very friendly and helpful.

The reputation of the hotel chain has deteriated. But clean.
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

Check-in was late. Short on staff and rooms were not ready. The frontdesk personell were rude on the nightshift- No greetings while having a personal phone call as I waited to be assisted. The elevators did not work. The staff at the managers reception had a nasty attitude.

The Manager's reception with free drinks. The cleanliness of the facility and bed linens. The bellhops were very accommodating. The location was perfect. The complimentary breakfast on the terrace was very nice.

Never will I stay there again worst experience of my life
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

Staff is very unprofessional had to wait 25-30 minutes to get checked in nobody answers the phone at the front desk just horrible people need to learn more customer service

The rooms that's about it

Staff was awesome, especially under the condition of 1 elevator working during Sunday checkout.
    • Double Suite - Non Smoking

Elevators. 1 was being worked on and then 1 broke. Had to wait for several elevators most of the time

Loved the size of the room as my friends and i were able to spread out. Location was great.

Nice room, elevators are a pain.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The maintenance on the room seemed poor. The phone was not plugged in, and when I tried to plug it in, part of the housing fell apart. The AC works well in the main room, but the bedroom gets warm. The kitchen comes with no plates or utensils, which seemed weird given that we had a fridge and microwave. Biggest issue is that I would not recommend staying there until after August 2018. They are redoing their elevators, which is not only hard because one wasn't working, but they are making them automated. The system went down while I was there, which meant we had to walk up and down ten flights to get to and from our room.

Location worked for the convention center, and there are several shopping and eating zones within an easy walk. Provides a great breakfast. Rooms were nicely decorated and comfortable, with a balcony. Even though the rooms are arranged in a way that you might think it could be noisy, I was never disturbed by the elevator or lobby noise.

Terrible
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

Over charged by $691.80 after I had already checked out of the hotel and said they won’t reimburse me for at least 2-3 business days. Valet damaged another guests vehicle with my truck. There are only 2 elevators working until August making elevator wait times unreasonable. I was also given the same room as another guest and we both showed up at that room and neither of our key cards worked. I reserved a city view room and did not get a CITY VIEW ROOM. Because of all of these problems they said they would waive my parking which they also did not do they charged me the full rate.

The room was spacious and clean.
    • Double Suite - Non Smoking

Elevators were crowded and wait was long. not enough trashcans in the room, especially with a kitchenette.

The room was spacious and clean. location was great

Would not stay there again and will not recommend to anyone
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

Staff was not friendly, balcony not accesible, the elevator system is horrible, took up to 20 mins sometimes just to get downstairs and noone was notified of this until you get there. Breakfast ended at 9:30 on monday when it specifically says 10:30 on voucher, did not get to have it due to not being informed.

The room was nice and happy hour is complimentary

Excellent stay!
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

The elevator service was horrible. By the end of my first night, I ended, walking up 4 flights of steps with my 7 year old daughter.

I enjoyed the efficient and friendly service. It was clean and comfortable.

• Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

I have been here before and I was satisfied with the service and so I booked again. Great location, close to everything. The staff were all very nice. The living room was big and the sofa bed was really comfortable.

Wouldn’t recommend this hotel to others.
    • Double Suite - Non Smoking

Elevator system terrible. There was three times we waited for over ten minutes. Also some of the Bar staff members were very rude.

Not much. One of the poorest Embassy suites my co workers and I have ever stayed at. Wasn’t happy with our stay.

Overall a good experience.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevators, one was out of order and one was being used to transport equipment. Therefore only one elevator was available and it was check-in time, very inconvenient. We had to wait as long as 10 minutes for an elevator, totally unacceptable.

Location was great, room accommodations were good.

Too many emails and texts afterwards.
    • Double Suite - Non Smoking

Too many emails and texts afterwards. I know you’re marketing after the stay is part of the customer service but being so busy I don’t need to be carrying on a texting conversation another person in my day. And I decided to answer all these questions so you would at least hear why I won’t participate in communicating after my stay. The stay was fine.

Nice rooms and location, the rest needs help.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

One of the elevators was not working and they didn't tell us that when they asked if we wanted to be on a higher floor. The room rate included breakfast and there were so many people there that the tables were full of dirty dishes so you couldn't find a clean place to eat and the food had run out at most stations and was not being replenished in a timely manner. We were frustrated and left without eating much at all.

The room look like they had recently been renovated and they were very nice, clean and spacious.

The room was great and location ideal.
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

The elevators were being worked on so only one was in working order. We walked up 20 flights after breakfast because we waited 15 minutes for an elevator and it never came.

The room was great and location ideal.

Room was amazing as well as the breakfast.
    • Double Suite - Non Smoking

Before finalizing the booking I would've liked to know I would have to pay for parking to stay overnight. When I first arrived and was created by valet they made it seem like it was part of the stay.

Room was amazing as well as the breakfast.

If I had to I would book again since it’s a great location.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No free WiFi. No parking unless you pay for valet which is a rip off price of $54 PER NIGHT. Currently one elevator is down which makes waiting for one an easy 20 minute wait. And forget the steps if your on the 15th floor.

Very nice selection for breakfast. Hotel location is great. Near many attractions and bus tour pick ups.logan circle just right up from the Hotel

Good and bad.
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

Elevators — only two of the three were operating and it was resiculously slow. We waited at least 4 minutes for every elevator and they were always packed. Everybody was complaining about the elevators. Our room wasn’t serviced by housekeeping one of the three days.

Nice hot breakfast, but they start shutting down about 10 minutes before “closing time”, so don’t wait until the end. Huge room, nice view.

I had to stay because the hotel was close to convention center , but I will think again to stay over

The service

didn’t have room clean as expected , they didn’t left toilet paper, they didn’t do the bed , didnt left any coffee.. didn’t clean the room .

Really good location but one of two elevator didn’t work and...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Really good location but one of two elevator didn’t work and we were waiting for it ver long. The phone at the room didn’t work either. People and attention very well.

Hotel location was convenient and the rooms were newly...
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

Elevators were slow and not large enough to accommodate the crowd. My room also went without heat for two full nights with little response from the hotel until I called Hilton to complain.

Hotel location was convenient and the rooms were newly renovated.

Good Center City Option
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There were several mirrors in the room but none with any counter space nearby, leaving me with no choice but to put my makeup and hairdryer in the sink while using them. Gross! There are only 3 elevators and during my stay, one was out of commission. The wait was more than 10 minutes since walking to/ from the 28th floor was not an option in heels. Parking was insanely expensive. I parked around the corner for 30% less.

Staff! Location! Room size! Comfy bed!

Awsome!!!
    • Double Suite - Non Smoking

The only thing missing was a pool

It was very clean and comfortable. Kid friendly and quiet. Close to every thing and very friendly staff. I really loved thr breakfast. And the modern look.

Location wise, it’s excellent! Ample space in guest room. However, the elevators!
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

The elevators!!! Too small and so inefficient. There has to be a better system. It would help too if the third elevator was working so that employees with their housekeeping carts won’t have to use the guest elevators. Also, there were no spare pillows/blanket for our party using the pullout bed. Had to use other pillows from the room. We also just had to put the room temp a little higher so the kids will not be cold in the night. I could have requested for them but knowing the elevator situation, we thought otherwise and just made do with what we have at the time. We travel a lot and stay in hotels and it’s usually standard procedure to have a bag of spare pillows and heavy blanket kept in the closet for the pull out bed.

Location. Location. Location.

Nice apartments
    • Double Suite - Non Smoking

One out of 3 elevators was out of order, the building is huge and we waited several times 20 minutes for the lift, as by the time it stopped at our floor it was already full.. worst part was checking in and out - at the end we had to take stairs with the big suitcases or we would miss a flight, long queues at the front desk. For the time being, I would suggest not to overbook the hotel if they have no capacities for smooth services. Moreover, I was charged $50 more than Booking confirmation says and I still don't know why, as the hotel's communication is very slow.

Nice apartments

We booked our on Feb 26th, with our check-in time listed at...
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

We booked our on Feb 26th, with our check-in time listed at between 3p-4p. According to the website, normal check-in time is 3pm so our arrival time was not a special request. We arrived a little after 4pm and were told at check-in that our room was not ready because the staff was still cleaning it. Check-out is 11am, so to not have rooms cleaned for check-in after 4pm seems very unorganized. We were not the only room that wasn't ready either. We were told the room would be ready in "15-20 minutes" and we would receive a text when it was ready. That text did not come until almost 2 hours later. That's 5:45pm when normal check-in time was 3pm. We went to our room to change, and while waiting for the elevator, saw 3 guests come up and use their key to open the door to our room. The hotel double-booked our room! No we are already over 2 hours late for our plans, but we had to go downstairs and sort out the room issue to make sure we still in fact had a room to stay in. And by "go downstairs", what I mean is we had to walk down 14 flights of stairs because, despite waiting for nearly 20 minutes, the elevator STILL had not arrived. In our entire stay, we took the steps, all 14 flights, more than the elevator because they were so ungodly slow. For a hotel charging over $200 a night, there should be elevators that can keep up with the number of guests. The only positive about our stay was that the staff was very polite, especially the wait staff at breakfast. The man taking vouchers in the morning at breakfast was so incredibly polite and personable. Aside from him, I have nothing positive to say about this hotel. Absolutely was not worth the money I paid for it. Regarding the money I paid, when I checked in I was told the room was already paid for, and my card would be used only for a $100 incidentals hold which would be returned when we checked out.

The location was the reason I chose this hotel, but I would not stay here again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevators were not all working and were VERY slow. There is no service elevator and the staff has to use the guest elevators to move cleaning supplies and other large items. Our room was only serviced hours AFTER I had requested it, they did not have any extra toilet paper or replace it when they did clean. It wasn’t until I had asked three times for it to be replaced was it actually done. It wasn't cleaned again during our stay. The breakfast was mediocre save for the omelette station.

The location is fantastic and easily accessible to lots of greats spots in the city. The size of the room was very nice and big.

Nice rooms, building looks dingy and parking is expensive!
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

The building looked old and dingy. I called ahead and was told parking was included.. it was not. It was $50 extra.

The room was large and comfortable. Loved the apartment like setup.

Make sure before checkout you leave your room early or you might have to walk down the stairs as the
    • King Suite - Disability Access with Shower

My room had a heating problem for the first two days.We contacted the facility services and I felt that it should have been fixed a little sooner.Eventually,the problem was fixed and the hotel compensated us for the two days.

The breakfast was first class.They had many choices and the food was really good as well.The omelets were exceptional.The best factor was that you could get them made any way you liked.

Not bad for one night.
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

They need to re-do the the common hallways so it doesn't look like (and sound like) a college dormitory. The harsh looking dark blue entry doors could be painted a softer more pleasing color. The doors to the rooms open and close VERY LOUDLY, and with no threshold at the door bottom you hear everything in the hallway. Fairly cheap to fix these problems: install weatherstripping or thresholds at door bottoms, adjust the door locks and door closers to close the doors more quietly, repaint the doors, replace the cheap, tacky looking large horizontal door numbers and put on traditional door number for the rooms.

For the price in Philadelphia it was a fairly good deal. Evening reception was very nice with free drinks and snacks, and morning breakfast was also quite good. We parked in the Gateway parking garage a short walk away and paid $22 for 24 hours.

Extremely nice staff, very helpful and kind.
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

Few broken things inside room, water drip from tub, and the tv connection wasn’t too good kept shutting off but we were out and about roaming the city so that was the least of our concerns !! Still a pleasant stay!

Extremely nice staff, very helpful and kind. Location was awesome and very neat and clean.

Great! Once our booking had been located and we got on with our holiday
    • Double Suite - Non Smoking

We had to call housekeeping very late in day to service rooms on two occasions. The room should really have been serviced to a higher level each day. Really, only beds were made and towels left as replacements

Service, breakfast and general feel of hotel were good

A great choice in a lovely city.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

My only complaint would be time for lifts to be called. Thankfully only on third floor so used stairs.

Size of accommodation, lounge, bathroom more than expected. Happy hour (free drinks from manager, yes FREE) Good choice at breakfast regularly replenished.

So incredible. Would go back in a heartbeat.
    • King Suite - Disability Access with Shower

Nothing, minus the rude bartender.

I had such an amazing experience at the Embassy Suites in Center City Philadelphia. I could not have been happier. The view was amazing, the staff was amazing (with the exception of an exceptionally rude bartender), breakfast was incredible, housekeeping was so sweet, they do a daily open bar happy hour, which was incredible. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Great room, great location, but....
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

REALLY slow check-in, the worst in all my years of travel. Breakfast didn'the meet the standards of other Embassy Suites. And no free Wi-Fi, although we were comped after the wait at check-in.

Great room/suite - clean, well appointed, comfortable.

The rooms was nice
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

It was alot of younger adults and the elevator was way to slow you waited about 15 to 20 mins then when it came it was so pack had to wind up taking the stairs from the 7th floor with a bad knee

The rooms was nice

Rooms were modernized
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

We come to this hotel for the balcony as advertised. When we got there all of their balconies were locked. Huge disapppointment! No pool and now no balcony... We won't be staying again.

Rooms were modernized

Location was great and the room was nice but the elevators in the building are inadequate
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevators were the worst. There was never a time when there was less than a 5+ minute wait to get on to an elevator sure to overcrowding.

The view from the room was terrific and the re was plenty of space.

As a HH member I expected more from the Embassy Suites in Center City P.A.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My room did not have hot water, no extra sheets or blankets. I ask for a blanket and the cleaning staff only had a bed sham to give me. They staff was overwhelmed with the amount of people that were staying at the hotel during the holiday weekend. Only 2 elevators working and the wait time was outrageous so we had to use the stair luckily I was on the 4th floor. The buffet area was also unstaffed on both days. The guys that were there did their best but they were overwhelmed.

The hotel is close to points of interest, free drinks, the size of the rooms were big as described. I wanted to say thank you to the manager at the front desk on Sunday morning.( I do not remember her name but it started with a S) who saved my Embassy Suites experience from being ruined.

I loved how large and clean my room was, and the staff were very friendly!
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

The complimentary breakfast wasn’t as great as I’ve usually encountered at Embassy Suites and Other Hilton properties, but that’s okay! I also thought it was ridiculous that you can’t use the balcony that comes with your room. The fact that I could get a high floor with an advertised balcony was a reason I wanted to stay here, so I was dissaponted. It’s not the end of the world though! Still a great hotel.

I thought the staff was very kind and helpful, I loved the big size of the room, and it was in a very cool location for people in business or tourists.

The staff ain’t s h I t
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

They made a mistake and charged me the day before I checked it and placed the hold on to my card which caused my card to decline. My plan was when I checked in I put holds on my credit cards. Then I tried to pay cash she said only at check out so I said why do you need my card now then? The Manager was not really intelligent. Other customers were even making complaints. The staff are terrible and did not want to accommodate there customers for their mistakes. Parking ? Forget about there is none lmao and vallet is 50 cash. Go around the corner to the parking lot 12 dollars for the whole day.

Nothing really cause I didn’t get what I paid for balcony wasn’t even open. We purposly book this hotel for those reason and no where did it say balconies will be locked

Location great.
    • King Suite with Parkway View - Non - Smoking

Tgif fridays next door had friendly staff but food and service were subpar. Waiting for the elevator often very busy!

Location great. Staff friendly and efficient.

Staff never answered front desk phone.
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

Staff never answered front desk phone. Electrical technician was rude and complaining about doing his job. The balcony door were locked and there was no way to get fresh air into the room. The elevator system is be worked on and only one elevator worked. Long waits between going down to the lobby or outside. Long waits going up to your room as well. We have been going to this hotel for 15 plus years but I feel after this experience we will find a better hotel to stay in when we visit Philadelphia Cente City.

I spent the entire time worried about how we’d get out.
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

The elevators are awful. I was there a year ago and one of the three elevators was out of service. It was the same this time. People are waiting 30 minutes to get one. The sealed the balconies off. Shameful! Our bathroom was gross.

The staff are very nice, mostly.

The rooms were beautiful and clean.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The girl who checked us in was bit a rude and short with us. We booked 2 rooms asked for it to be closed. One was on the 3rd floor and the other on 26th. She said they were just to busy to put us close to each other. After checking in we discovered thay we were unable to access the balcony and when we asked about it, same young lady who checked us in was very short and not helpful. Had to find out from another guess why we were unable to use the balcony. However the overall we had a nice time.

The rooms were beautiful and clean. Very comfortable. View was wonderful.

It was a busy weekend it would have been great if the staff and facility was a little more prepared
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

It was Superbowl Sunday.. So at check-in only one elevator worked and my room was on the 25th floor. To avoid the wait my family ended up walking 25 floors. Coming back down the we got stuck on the elevator on the 24th floor so again we walked. I also kinda wished the balcony was unlocked I was looking forward to looking over the city after the game, but I do understand the danger.

The room size and modern look of the room and a tv in both rooms

Helpful staff, beautiful room, delicious breakfast, fun trip!
    • Double Suite - Non Smoking

I wish that parking was included with the room. We assumed that it was and were surprised to find out that we had to pay $53 for it. (It's like the room costing that much more!) We instead decided to find a garage nearby, and for less than that price, we kept our car there for 24 hours while we walked around, seeing some of the sights after check-out the next morning. I have to say that the valet gentleman was very helpful and honest and even directed us where to go to find the garage parking.

The breakfast was excellent! Every breakfast food and drink you could think of was there - and delicious - including made-to-order (right in front of you) omelets! he staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help us! The location was perfect!! We could walk to the library and the museums. The room was gorgeous! So much more spacious than we thought it would be, and we loved the modern decor! The view of the city at night from our bedroom window was so pretty!!

It was good until the last day. After meeting Philadelphia finest at the football game I’m
    • King Suite with Parkway View - Non - Smoking

The breakfast facility in the TGI Friday’s was overcrowded and the food was just ok. When they shutdown no coffee availability.

Huge room with a great view.

Suite was great!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had to call for bedding for the pull out. Parking very expensive. We parked at a garage across the street and saved $20.

Suite was great! Lots to do within walking distance.

I wont stay there again unless I am on a lower level.
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

Took an hour to wait for elevator to be available, and we still had to walk down 14 flights with our luggage to check out. Three small elevators and one was not working which meant we walked up and down 14 flights many times.

Happy Hour and snacks were good.

Roomy, comfortable suite
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

Elevator service not adequate for a large hotel. Heating inconsistent and very noisy. Refrigerator did not work. Instant coffee at breakfast.

Very large suite with comfortable beds. Sofa bed was adequate for an older teenager. Huge TV. Convenient location for sightseeing. Included breakfast had lots of choices.

Nice rooms, free breakfast, cocktails
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

HVAC didn’t work properly, only two out of three elevators were working and they only fit about 6 people each, balconies are locked, trash left in the room when we arrived, pillow and blanket for pull out missing, hard to get maintenance to come fix issues with the HVAC and leaky shower head

Nice rooms, free breakfast, cocktails

Great room, staff was friendly and helpful, just needs more staff on hand at check in.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The valet parking at check in needed more staff to accommodate guests. Only one person was on staff. Additionally, more luggage carts are needed, we never was able to get a cart and the front desk had to call someone to assist us getting to our room. Perhaps, at check in there’s should be a room to leave your luggage and the hotel staff bring your luggage up a little later. It took us about 45 minuets to get to our room at check in with our luggage, unacceptable.

Overall the experience was excellent the room exceeded my expectations.

Nearly everything was great.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking is either difficult or expensive, but that's to be expected in the middle of the city.

Large room, comfortable furniture, decent wireless, super location, quiet.

Beautiful hotel suite in the city center.

$50 valet parking per night

Beautiful hotel suite in the city center. Hotel is very modern, clean, delicious breakfast and afternoon/ evening snacks/drinks at the lobby.

I didnt like how I was treated.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didnt like how I was treated. I work in hospitality to and i never treated a guest the way I was treated. I had to do a room move because the room was cold as ice. Then they moved me to another room where the hvac sound like a loud motar running all night. I was never given keys to my new room the engineer had let is in the room to do the room move. In the morning I went to the desk to get new keys and they had no idea that I was a room move.When I asked for new keys a older women who was very rude to me told me she could not give me keys because my name was not attached to the new room. I started to get frustrated because I felt like a criminal trying to break in my own room. Where I work and I have the same position as the rude older lady we would have never handled that situation like that. We would of been very apologetic to our guest because it was a mistake on the hotel end. And we would of took off at least half the rate or maybe even the whole stay because hotels sale to things, a place to sleep and a place to bathe. If one of these two things have an issue than the guest should be given some respect and compensation. It took about a 20min and by the time I went back to eat my breakfast it was cold and I was to irritate to get fresh food.

Our stay was a wonderful experience and we will probably visit the Embassy Suites in Philly again.
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

The bed was a bit too firm for my liking but it wasn't too bad. Parking was outrageous. The charge was $43 for each night and we have no access to our cars except through the valet. This is great for security but bad if you left anything in the car that you need.

The rooms were beautiful and very quiet. Everything was very clean and the towels were soft. Happy hour was amazing. The whole hotel was full because of the Army Navy game and we still never had to wait for drinks. Breakfast was perfect. One day I had an omelette and it was delicious. The next day I had the eggs and bacon from the buffet and both were great. Coffee in the lobby is good.

Centrally located to many of Philly's major attractions the hotel is awesome, but pricey.
    • Double Suite - Non Smoking

Elevators were slow. My reservation was for 2 nights, but I only needed one. I found out the last minute that we were going to be finished early, but could not cancel the unnecessary night in the suite however valet parking charged me for both nights even though I was only there one.

Unbelievably big room even for a suite. Excellently appointed. It's a bit maze like in the halls, but rooms are well marked.

We wanted the balcony to enjoy the super moon this weekend...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We wanted the balcony to enjoy the super moon this weekend and we were highly disappointed with the fact that the balcony which was the selling point was not accessible, it was the main reason we booked this hotel. I wish that was disclosed before I booked the hotel for me and my company..

room OK and great location
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

40 minutes waiting for elevators is not acceptable. Big problem of conception, only 3 elevators for this 28-stories building

room OK and great location

Disappointing don’t think I could recommend it with a good conscience.
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

Elevator was broken, leak in the restaurant with nasty dirty towels in the entrance. The restaurant was too small to accommodate a sold out hotel, the washing machine didn’t work. The elevators were filthy. We had to take stairs to get back & forth to lobby because of the elevators.

The location and the staff

In for marathon weekend. Good location and staff. Details for marathoners would’ve been nice.
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

The hotel charged my wrong credit card again. I asked upon check in to NOT charge the card that I held the reservation under and I gave them another card. Sure enough they charged the wrong one. Also didn’t like that they knew 4 of us were in the room and we got enough toiletries for 1 person per day. And finally, it’s MARATHON WEEKEND. Serioysoy...apples and yogurt are not what marathoners need at 5am. Bagels and bananas and coffee please. Poll 100 runners and 99 of them will give you the same answer. A commemorative room key for marathon weekend would’ve been nice too. I have 9 of them from Marriott. I might stay with them next year.

Location to Logan square

Spacious room, great location and breakfast.
    • King Suite with Parkway View - Non - Smoking

Small cars & many levels made for slow elevator travel. Housekeeping forgot to replace soaps, towels, coffee supplies after first night. We did without when we tired of asking.

Amazing breakfast. Room was very spacious. Location was perfect walking distance to many attractions or public transportation.

average
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The Valet parking guy (Devin) was amazing and very friendly. He was the nicest part of my trip. He treated everyone in my party as they were long lost friends of his. He was great

So glad to go home.
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

I spent two nights here. The sound of the air conditioner kicking on woke me up out of my sleep every 45mins. Breakfast was blah. I NEVER complain, this stay was exhausting.

We liked the location and the room was comfortable for our needs.
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

Sometimes long waiting lines for elevators, breakfast very crowded, front desk listened to a complaint I had but didn't offer a resolution and didn't offer to get a manager for me to speak to.

Beds were comfortable, room clean, good location. Booking.com price better than hotel price.

Stay somewhere else
    • Double Suite with City View - Non Smoking

The front desk staff is as unpleasant as they come. The guy told us we would have rooms next to each other if we waited and checked in a little later. We came back twice and he said to come back later. We waited til 9pm to find out he gave away the next door room to another group. The phone in the room was not working so we had no way to order dinner, the tv would not turn on, and the valet was seriously understaffed during check-in. It should not take an hour to get you car parked. They acted inconvenienced by my request to store our bags. After explaing all of this to the night manager, they did discount one of our rooms, but taking $200 off a $800 one night stay isn't enough to make me ever want to stay there again.

The rooms were clean.

Clean, staff pleasant.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

microwave smelled like it was burning when we tried to use it. Was not resolved for us, so we had no microwave. Never saw a maid to empty trash or give us clean towels . Got clean towels late in day after several calls.

Staff very pleasant and everyone spoke to you . staff at breakfast a-1. omelets good. food plentiful. people handling baggage exceptional and pleasant

The style of room
    • Double Suite - Non Smoking

The fact the door was locked to balcony. Can't go on balcony at all . Smdh. I booked hotel because have balcony. Very disappointed

The style of room

I would return to this hotel, the next time I go to Philly.
    • Double Suite - Non Smoking

The room was a beautiful suite, with a view of the city from the 26th floor and a comfortable bedroom, separate from the rest of the apartment. The beds were excellent, but the fan was a bit loud. The bathroom was beautiful. The kitchen was very nice to have.

Other than the complaints above, it is a nice hotel
    • Double Suite - Non Smoking

The wait to check in AND check out, the service at TGIFs, were INCREDIBLY slow. This does have an impact on a future visit.

Rooms were nice and spacious.

Overall great experience, except for the room not being cleaned.
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

When we returned to our room after being gone all day, it was not clean. Informed the front desk and they said they would send someone up to clean the room. We left for dinner. Returned a few hours later and whomever they sent to clean the room only made the bed, put some new towels/rags in the bathroom, and left 3 replacement coffee cups laying on the outside bathroom vanity area. Old rags were still hanging in the bathroom. Floors weren't swept. Sink was dirty. Living room hadn't been touched.

Breakfast is great. Rooms are well designed. Front desk staff was friendly, professional, and patient.

Would certainly recommend to anyone interested in seeing the city sights ... well located.

Ice only available on 2nd floor ... kept forgetting until we were in our room on the 22nd.

Staff very helpful. Breakfast needs revamping ... a bit disorganized. But what makes a hotel or any establishment is it's staff and you have hired the very best as far as we encountered. Ran out of toilet paper ... should had been another available in the bathroom but wasn't.

ok for a one nighter but a little bit out of the way to do the touristy things
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

staff could have been a bit more friendly - very hot and smelly in resturant, depleted supplies of available food even though there was another hour of breakfast service remaining - sullen faced staff just like those on hotel reception

room was huge but lots of wasted space - a second bedroom would have fitted in

Ok place, but not worth the price tag.
    • King Suite with City View - Non smoking

You can hear everything that goes on on your floor as well as the floor above and below you. Often times you had to wait 10-15 minutes for an elevator Breakfast was free, but you get what you pay for. Parking was very expensive.

Nice sized rooms. Bed was comfortable. It was nice to have the separation between sleep area and living room.