Reviews of Embassy Suites Portland - Airport 3 stars

6.1

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Comfort in Portland near PDX
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Value is great. Friendly staff, clean suites, free 2 hr happy hour all you can drink with snacks, good dinner purchased from restaurant, and good breakfast as part of room fee.

Very nice.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was nothing about our stay that was negative.

Very nice. The evening reception and the breakfast were amazing. We will definitely stay there again if we’re in that area.

Won't return.
    • Deluxe Suite

Carpet was dirty. Bed cover had a lot of someone else's hair including animal hair on it. Don't expect to pay for overnight parking in an outdoor lot.

Disappointed and exhausted..
    • Deluxe Suite

Room was not how pictures were protrayed. Kids were in a large group in the pool screaming, horseplaying and obnoxious. We spoke to the staff and were told they would talk to them, but never dealt with it. Neighbors were extremely load until about 11pm. Called staff about the noise because it was posted the quiet time was to be at 8pm -8am. Went down to front desk to complain and the supervisor agreed to go and talk to them after we showed her a recording of how loud they were. At 9:30pm or so the supervisor called at ask if it was better and we explained that it was not. She then said she would take off $75 from our bill for the inconvenience and never addressed the situation again.

There were complimentary snacks and drinks available. Over all it was beautiful inside and had some features that were visually relaxing..

Nice place to stay for our purposes overall
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The room was a little dated, but that is okay.

The location was close to the airport and light rail stop was only about a 5-10 minute walk away. The shuttle service to and from the airport was very convenient to use for us. The breakfast had a nice selection. The hotel staff was pleasant.

We'll be going back to the Radisson next time we fly out of PDX.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The decor is starting to look rather dated, and somewhat worn. I have enjoyed the complimentary happy hour in the past, but this one was sadly boring, as if the staff just didn't have either the budget or interest to put out anything truly tasty to go along with the complimentary cocktails. Carrot sticks with nasty hour-old ranch dip and pretzel sticks?! - come on! Better would be to let people order and pay for decent appetizers while serving the free drinks. I did notice they had made an effort to set up a child-friendly table, which was a nice touch for those traveling with children. We weren't able to take advantage of the complimentary breakfast, owing to an early flight. The parking was $15 for the night. We felt the car should 'stay free' since it's pretty much a given that guests arrive in their cars! That felt cheap and like they were just wanting to ring every nickel out of folks.

I always enjoy Embassy Suites for their beautiful, soaring atrium. It sets them apart from other chain hotels.

THE BREAKFAST BUFFET WAS REALLY GOOD, NOT LONG LINES AND...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

THERE WAS NO AIR CONTROL IN THE ROOM FAR AS AC CONTROL OR AT LEAST I COULDNT FIND IT AND FIGURE IT OUT.

THE BREAKFAST BUFFET WAS REALLY GOOD, NOT LONG LINES AND EVERYTHING FRESH AND READY TO PLATE. AMAZING

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Totally recommend!
    • Non-Smoking King Suite with Mountain View

Total great experience. I had gotten lost driving in route and the staff went out of their way to make me feel better and help me relax. The room was comfortable, free drink definitely welcome, and breakfast better that expected. Definitely recommend!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Excellent Customer service
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The upper lock of the door was broken, and we found chocolate candy on the floor

Great customer service. breakfast was excellent Specially the guy that cooks omelettes also the front desk manager was super

The overall set up with the atrium makes for a pleasant...
    • Non-Smoking King Suite with Mountain View

The room showed its age. In my first room, the sink was not working properly, so the hotel moved me. The hotel as a whole could use an update, particularly since it is one of the more expensive ones in the area.

The overall set up with the atrium makes for a pleasant experience at this hotel. Embassy Suites rooms are spacious and I appreciated the fridge and microwave in the room.

The actual rooms was nice.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Check in is at 3pm we could not check in tell almost 6:30 because supposedly our room was not ready terrible . And to make thing worse when it was time to checkout I had a card on file but I was not going to use that one I told them I was going to be paying with another one so what do they do they charge the one on file and and charge the one I was going to use also all I told them money better be coming back to both cards what is owed back to me! Never again at this place!!

The actual rooms was nice.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Would not stay here again
    • Deluxe King Suite

The AC did not keep the room cool. There were sticky stains on the carpet and mold as well. The shuttle didn't start early enough. In a hotel like this by the airport you would think they would offer a 24 hr shuttle

Most of the staff was very nice. Close to the airport. The front desk person in the morning got us a shuttle from another hotel since theirs wasn't running yet.

I cannot believe they charge for parking, if I book to stay...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was great. Also check out should be 12 not 11.

I cannot believe they charge for parking, if I book to stay to lodge in that hotel, it should be complimentary, so as the WiFi, should be free. I will think because it is close to the airport the bathroom will be updated like the one in Beaverton but it is not at all.

Not an experience to be repeated
    • Non-Smoking King Suite with Mountain View

Check-in was poor; the room we had booked was not provided and was not available for a transfer. No attempt had been made to explain this nor was the difference in charge refunded without us having to request it. Some of the problems were caused by heavy demand for checkin, but other aspects were just failure to address the clients needs as requested through Booking.com. Not an experience to be repeatedthe Hhonors checkin seemed to be totally ignored.

The ground floor bar was excellent with knowledgeable and helpful staff (Zach). The shuttle staff were very good. The desk staff did rise to the challenges, but it was not a happy experience.

Expensive disappointment
    • Deluxe King Suite

Shower bar was installed wrong, and results in curtain sliding to center and water all over the floor, couch is old and cushions lumpy, bed was hard, just needs to be updated. Also I would never eat from big bowls with no supervision and kids hands in everything

I would recommend this facility for anyone needing to stay near the airport.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Paying for early check-in.

We arrived early but were invited (encouraged) to enjoy breakfast. Every staff member we engaged with were wonderfully helpful.

I FELT LIKE A KING IN A TRUE KING SUITE
    • Deluxe King Suite

the TV are getting old fashionned even the bathroom.

THE DESIGN OF THE HOTEL,THE INSIDE BUILT GARDEN,the elevator,the spacious room and design. the view from those large windows. I arrived by 2am and i get a five star service at the lobby entrance ,i really appreciate.In addition i would like to appreciate the housekeeping,especially Rosa,she did great. Surely,i ll be back again.

Not worth the money.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The hotel as a whole is becoming run down. Used to be very nice. Definitely needs to be upgraded if they continue to charge the current rate.

Staff friendly. Nice to have free happy hour.

Hot tub was fixed the next morning when we woke up.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The hot tub wasn't working when we arrived. The water temperature was cold.

Hot tub was fixed the next morning when we woke up. Breakfast is amazing! Embassy Suites is the only hotel we'll stay at each time we come to Portland! :)

Not ok
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

First we were dismayed because it looked like we would have to pay for parking which wasn't making us happy as the room is already expensive but found when we checked in that they do not charge if you stay there. (Wrong, I"m home now, looked at our bill they emailed us and they did charge us $15. for parking when they said they wouldn't!) We were late checking in and tired and just wanted to get to the room and order room service. The first room they sent us to hadn't been cleaned and looked like it may still be occupied! Second room was ok but had to search three floors to find an ice machine. Room service was mixed. $18.00 for Pasta which was inedible but hamburger was good. Then the tub wouldn't drain when we took showers. Not our best stay!

We've stayed a few times and have liked this place in the past, they have a better breakfast than most hotels but this trip was pretty bad.

Overall we had a pleasant time and would stay at this hotel again.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The beds were not comfortable, and the mattress on the pullout bed was especially thin and cheap.

The courtyard area inside the hotel is beautifully maintained and welcoming.

Portland vacation
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Close to the airport and away from the downtown with a relaxing waterfall atomsphere. Free hotel shuttle service was amazing and very accommodating in transporting you back and forth to local restaurants, stores and local Max transit stop to get you downtown. Complimentary breakfasts were excellent with anything you may want to eat. The snacks and drinks available every evening were a nice way to wind down and socialize in the bar area. Hotel lobby staff very friendly and helpful.

Horrible !! Need full money refunded.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

This is the most horrible stay ever. The mattress had stains, the bathroom pot clogged and overflowed and the staff did a bad job disinfecting, the carpet was sticky. My son told me this is the worst

Nothing to Add

The woman that checked me out was very accommodating and sympathetic about the broken glass .
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Pool was too cold to swim in; hot tub needed water and cleaning. The room needs maintenance. There was a LARGE piece of broken glass under the edge of the bed and I was there with my 4 grandchildren ages 3 to 11. The bathroom toilet paper dispenser was falling out. The pull out couch was very uncomfortable and not what I expected when paying for a room for 6. The bureau drawers wouldn't stay closed.

Breakfast was awesome; so were snacks in the evening.

Used your hotel for two weekends as granddaughter was on school trip to Washington DC.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

No blankets in the room for the hide a bed - had to call to replace light bulb and blankets Pool water was an awful color - would not let the girls go in the pool - strange smell too Pillow was not comfortable - should have brought my own or had 2 choices Had trouble getting regular stations on the TV Happy Hour needed 2 bartenders and 2 people filling food bar

Bed was comfortable, - Breakfast was good - Heard omelets were good but line was long

Besides a few things they can change great place to stay
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The pool area was very hot and the smell of the chlorine was overpowering, the sausage from breakfast was not fully cooked and the pull out bed was very very uncomfortable for the kids since the mattress was very thin which mentor them sleeping in our beds which those are double beds so not much room.

Love how spacious the room is lots of room for the kids to move around in, breakfast bar the kids loved, great staff, complimentary drinks and snacks from 5:30pm to 7:30pm, beautiful setting when you walk in overall this hotel is stunning.

Very disappointed.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Screaming kids after 10:00, kids in the spa and swimming pool and there were no towels. Under dressed people at breakfast, and it wasn’t very good. Certainly not the quality stay that it used to be. Used to be a classy hotel and now it’s everyday.

Adequate and overpriced.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Had to pay $24.00 to park my car in an open parking lot where people come and go all the time. This is a rip-off and never had to do that before when I stayed at this hotel.

Staff were very friendly and helpful

For the price of the room it was not nearly what i thought...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

For the price of the room it was not nearly what i thought it would be. It was very old fashioned and nothing had been updated in a while. The rooms temperature was also very hot through the night even after having the ac on all day.

Always enjoy staying with Embassy Suites.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It would be good to offer breakfast until 10 AM instead of just 9 AM. Guests are charged $15 extra per day for parking.

Beds were very comfortable and always enjoy the omelette service for breakfast. Nice to have the two room concept, sitting room and bedroom, with Embassy. This property is situated for an easy drive to the Columbia Gorge or 20 min to downtown.

Breakfast was amazing!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Very hard to understand the English of the customer service reps when I called a couple times before our stay.

Breakfast was amazing! Loved the bed and my kids had fun swimming.

Won't stay at that location

Dirty pool and Jacuzzi. Toilet not working. Out dated room

Toilet not working. The pool and jazzy was very dirt. The hotel room outdated. Too much money for what you get. I have stayed in better places for less.

Shuttle to the airport was easy, convenient and right on...
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There was no mattress pad on the sofa bed, so it wasn't very comfy.

Shuttle to the airport was easy, convenient and right on time! The courtyard of the hotel is beautiful and tranquil. Dinner at the in-house restaurant was pretty good.

My stay after the rude check-in staff was wonderful
    • Non-Smoking King Suite with Mountain View

Booking.com had a section of the reservation that has payment preference at property cash was an option I checked cash when I got to property the check-in host was very rude and adamant that they did not take cash when I left to go get money on my debit card she canceled my room so when we got back we no longer had a reservation once we got a room I paid for a room with a tub when we got to the room it was just a basic shower tub combo that any Motel 6 has

Loved the free restaurant style buffet breakfast

It's close the the airport.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Rooms smelled and the entire hotel needs to be renovated. Carpets are tired and the safety seems to be an issue based on the caution letter we received on arrival.

It's close the the airport. Best part was breakfast. It wasn't run of the mill continental. They had an omelette station and made pancakes to order. Attentive wait staff.

Great breakfast.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

It would take a few tries each time for the electronic key card to work.

Great breakfast. Great staff. Loved the 5:30-7:30 drinks and snacks, nice rooms and clean.

Very comfortable and peaceful.

Can't think of anything.

We have stayed at that Embassy Suites on several occasions. We choose Embassy Suites because of the spacious rooms and all the amenities that many hotels don't have for the price.

Can’t wait to stay again.
    • Deluxe Suite

Maybe a couple of more free pay channels other than just Showtime.

Great location to PDX, great shuttle service to and fro, great shuttle drivers! Rooms/suites are very spacious and snack bar is included in the price of the room. Actually stayed on two separate occasions within a week. The first time didn’t realize the snacks were included so all you reading this and considering this hotel here’s your cue. The only little thing to worn people of is the military jets take off from right near hotel and can be quite load, but it’s not an all night or all day thing. Can’t wait to stay again.

The breakfast buffet was awesome, one of the best there is.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The beds were incredibly soft and one member of the family has had a back issue that may tie to it. I didn’t sleep that well either.

The breakfast buffet was awesome, one of the best there is.

Nice but a little pricey.
    • Deluxe Suite

We came on the busy weekend with other events happening. Could not find parking space at the hotel. It was a good thing we did not get charge for parking fee. Room needed update and the double beds were not queen size. Our room was near railroad. We heard the train constantly went by. We did not get to use the pool and hot tub because too many people.

Breakfast has great options and plenty to eat. The lobby and lounge very nice! The kids enjoyed the WiFi.

Mostly nice employees providing the best service they could. Bad food and poor servers.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast service and the room heating system.

The breakfast was very bad. The people serving it were not very customer friendly and one got the impression of being fed more like one would feed a mass of people. A lot of food dished out with not cheer. The scrambled eggs were actually good !

People at the front desk k new what they are doing.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The water in the toilet was always running a little. You could see where a man did not lift the lid before taking as piss.

People at the front desk k new what they are doing.

Location was excellent for a overnight stay to catch a...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Its extremely old and outdated in the rooms. Carpet is very dirty and stained. Gross mildew and weird smell in the room. Rust and grime around the bath tub. I will not be rebooking here.

Location was excellent for a overnight stay to catch a flight the next morning. Otherwise I would not recommend this property.

Not as good as in the past but was fine.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

No veggies for the happy hour. The breakfast selection was less then typical. Ive stayed at this location numerous times and found the facilities to be in need of some updating. There were several holes in the hall carpet. I did mention to the front desk that our bathroom was not as clean as it could be. There was mildew on the caulking around the shower surround. The water pressure to the shower head was too low to allow for a full shower. My wife did not use it. We like the location and will most likely return on our next trip. Hopefully it will get spruced up by then

The staff for the happy hour and breakfast are very helpful and friendly.

Great place to stay for a low-key evening in PDX
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The pool area should have an adult swim time—too many children at 9:40 in the pool! Also the jacuzzi needed cleaning. Also our the tub did not drain properly during the shower. And lastly, the bed wasn’t as comfortable as we had hoped—kinda lumpy. Other than that, room, dinner and staff were excellent and made up for the challenges elsewhere!

The complimentary happy hour with beverages and appetizers was on point!

Comfortable beds!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The carpeting is shabby and worn out. Check out MILLIKEN CARPETS, especially their carpet squares in the hospitality line.

The beds are wonderful and feel crisply clean.

Good.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

It seems to me the hotel charged us $20 more than what it is stated on the receipt. However, I don't mind as the price is still reasonable.

We like the amenities and the breakfast.

It did well at what it needed to do but not much else.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The hotel is in the middle of nowhere. There’s nothing to walk to and not much nearby even if you have a car available.

Nice hotel with friendly staff.

Very enjoyable... fantastic!
    • King Suite - Disability Access

The light over the table. Too low.. I kept hitting my head on it everytime I would get up.. Needs to be higher for us tall people.

Could'nt have asked for more.. Bed was sooo comfortable and just right! I had a suite on 5th floor and it was quiet and very nice. Room service fast and efficient and atmosphere fantastic.. Very convenient to the airport also. Overall I would recommend it to anyone.

The overall stay was so so...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The room we was given at checkin was horrible it had a deep moldy must which made it hard to sleep and relax... After I told front desk we were moved into another room. Also it’s not convenient to anything:-(

The staff was very understanding and kind, The breakfast reception and everything in the atrium was great aswell!

Excellent!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The lady who helped us check-in and the gentleman who helped us check out where friendly, kind, and very helpful. They were also very informative in any questions we had. Everyone was so nice! It's our first time and we will back for sure! Definitely recommend this to our fiends and family members!

Embassy Suites was always a pleasure for us. Now it is not my first choice!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

First room assigned was filthy, I.e..trash not emptied, dust above bed, ice cream in freezer, apple core behind bed skirt. We were reassigned a different room and, although better, not clean enough. Still dusty! Lights bulbs were ridiculous, hanging from sockets on lamp! Dust on the intake for the Air Conditioner (HVAC), room always to warm, maintenance man (very nice, professional) tried to help. Also xfinity never worked so we could not rent a movie. And last, but not least, the room phones did not work so we had to go down 4 floors to the front desk to ask questions. Embassy Suites needs to be overhauled and updated. Internet was always a pain as well. We also were interrupted at breakfast one morning by a panhandler! Dear heaven.

Location was good. Price was ok. Staff was very professional most the time! Loved the breakfast food.

Just need to update, air conditioner didn't work, meals...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Just need to update, air conditioner didn't work, meals and snacks were uninspired, paying for parking when no other airport hotel nearby does. Won't be back, disappointed in this embassy suites

A great place to stay at PDX
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

We were 5 (2+3). We booked a room with 2 queen beds and got 2 connected rooms with a king bed in each one of them + a sofa bed. It was very kind of the management.

Nice Property, Convenient Location, Awesome Food/Beverage Staff!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Wi-Fi issues (first 3 days) were a problem for my workaholic buddy, who needed (?) to check his work email during the golf vacation. Housekeeping was a bit slow to get to our rooms on several days, which conflicted with our return from the golf course to shower before dinner. By the way, this isn't the hotel's fault, but Portland-area traffic was absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!

Comfortable, spacious, quiet room (Water fountains/waterfalls in lobby created plenty of "white noise"); nice manager's reception; excellent breakfast! Staff, especially restaurant/food service folks, were outstanding! Check in was fast and easy at the Hilton Honors counter. Lots of fast elevators made getting up to the room convenient. Central location made getting to the four courses we played relatively easy.

First class amenities and comfort for an affordable price
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking. Sometimes you had to park a great distance from the entrance.

The rooms were spacious, extremely clean, and very quiet considering it was near the airport. Breakfast has variety, and omelette station is a real added compared to other hotels.

Great location with great breakfast!
    • Non-Smoking King Suite with Mountain View

The price was expensive enough but there was additional $10/day for parking and extra $50/day for "incidentals". None of that was in the description. The air conditioning said it was on but never cooled down so it was stuffy. During our stay it was 100 degrees so AC was a necessity. The windows thankfully opened so the evening & morning we could open them to cool the room down. The parking on 2 occasions were full so we had to circle the property to find a place to park. Not sure why that was. I like Embassy Suites as a whole & will continue to stay at their properties again.

I like being close to the airport without all the airport noise. The breakfast was great! Staff friendly & helpful. The property was easy to find.

Nice hotel, bad smell in rooms.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was a little dated but in good condition with average cleanliness. But the rooms smelled bad! Like pet urine. As soon as we walked into our room we turned around and walked right back out, the smell was so bad. We went back down to the front desk and they switched us to another room. We asked if pets were allowed in the hotel, they said no it was a pet free hotel. We just assumed somebody probably had their pet in there. But, the second room they gave us also smelled like strong pet urine and our family members room smelled the same. So we assumed all the rooms smelled bad. We did some looking online and black mold was the common answer for that smell. There was no physical evidence of black mold. Would not stay there again because of the smell.

Food. They offered a managers reception in the evening with some light food and free drinks. They had two sections open for this event , an over 21 bar area and a family friendly area where breakfast was served in the morning. This was a nice offering, but being gluten-free, I could only have the olives and melon. The wine was good quality. Breakfast was a buffet style with scrambled eggs, Bacon and sausage, pancakes that didn't look so good, and omelette bar that we avoided because the line was too long and we didn't have enough time. They served juice, coffee and tea. Limited options for dairy free gluten-free people.

When we arrived from airport we were hungry and tired.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

When we arrived from airport we were hungry and tired. We were in between restaurant hours and thought we may have to travel offsite. An employee, Asad, working behind the bar area offered to seat and serve us in the restaurant area since servers were not available yet. We couldn't sit in bar area because my son is only 13. Asad went back and forth waiting on bar patrons and to us on other side of lobby. He was wonderful and upbeat. He made our first impression of the hotel wonderful. We made our reservation to come back and stay before our flight out of Oregon because of him.

The bathroom REAKED of urine.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The bathroom REAKED of urine... worse than most public restrooms, or even many porta-potties!! I generally travel with my children and cleanliness is essential for the little ones who play on the ground. I only stay at upscale hotels with them, and expect that the rooms are clean for the price. Disappointed

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

A very pleasant and peaceful facility.
    • Deluxe King Suite

I appreciated the warm and professional welcome once we entered the lobby and to the beautiful courtesy received from the food service department. Our overall visit was excellent.

Embassy suites PDX
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

we had to return one of our meals, but the staff took it off our bill and gave us a replacement dish!!

Our suite was great. The hotel is clean and the staff if very helpful and efficient. I would stay here again and would recommend to anyone staying near the airport.

No fun in Portland
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Generally very poor condition of the lobby, especially the stuffed chairs, should be thrown out. Phone number went to unidentifed voice mail when calling for the shuttle. Got a call back 8 hours later. Bar at nite unattended for long periods of time. Wake up call system did not work. Emergency evac was handled poorly by mgmt.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Reception and breakfast always a big nus and a draw.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Reception and breakfast always a big nus and a draw. Bar area conducive to pleasant conversation. I liked the could get to hotel by car two different ways...so convenient. I love Embassy Suites!

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

We loved the living room was separate from the bedroom.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We were told someone had paid for our room. When no one knew where we were staying. Then found out someone else was checked into our room. Then given a different room that had broken glasses, smelled extremely musty and smokey. Decided not to change rooms due to it being 130am and I was traveling with my 2 year old who was exhausted. Coffee cups were missing lids, we were told breakfast was available to order off the menu beyond 9am. Found out later it had to be with room service.

We loved the living room was separate from the bedroom. Beds were comfy.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Uhhhh
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our 1st room was VERY dirty. So we received a second room. That was adequate. Unfortunately both rooms had a very unpleasant odor to them. Very surprised for the price per night. Did not expect this from an embassy suites

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Misleading photos make our stay disappointing.
    • Deluxe Suite

All of It. Overpriced, pictures are misleading, pay for parking on their lot.

I didn't like Any of it. The photos were very misleading. The room are not updated. You are required to pay for parking,$10, and it is their lot. Not worth the money at all!

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Great airport hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room furniture was visibly worn. Door latched but did not seal enough to block noise from the atrium.

Snacks and drinks in the evening and an excellent breakfast. Very nice size room, excellent bed.

New Year's weekend
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel got totally trashed by the party they had on new year's eve, and it was impossible to sleep that night due to the noise level

Breakfast, happy hour, lobby/lounge area, airport shuttle

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

We will definitely come back!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The smell of our room. I think we got a pet room which I'll make sure we don't get next time. Just a really strong dog/pee smell. Made me feel like the carpet was gross.

The staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel was beautiful and well set up. The breakfast was amazing. Your omelet makers are the best! Also, it is really hard to find a place to stay that more than 4 people can be in. Your hotel fit us and it was refreshing. Not everyone is a 4 person family. My kids wanted to live there....

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Everyone at this hotel is exceptional!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The $10 a night parking fee.

Everyone at this hotel is exceptional! Very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast is delicious with different selections each morning. We had lunch 2 days out of the six and they were also wonderful. The beds are extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Below average
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Booking.com did not have us in Embassy Suites data base. It took 1/2 hour to check in

It’s a little run down.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

It’s a little run down. Feels like it needs an update.

Very clean.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Very clean. Staff is professional, friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

Clean, friendly, and extremely efficient staff!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Clean, friendly, and extremely efficient staff!