Reviews of Embassy Suites San Antonio Airport 3 stars

10110 US Highway 281 North, San Antonio, TX 78216, USA

#42 of 301 hotels in San Antonio

I didn’t like the outside how it look like a office building I didn’t really like the food they had chefs prepare the food in the last embassy I went to and this one the food seem so plane and dull flavor

I like the front desk people very kind and polite. I like that they have free breakfast Loved the beds there so comfortable!! Live how there was two TVs Loved the lights in the big mirror restroom make you really see a big difference in your self amazing to do makeup Loved the shampoo how it makes your hair all big and soapy and the shower

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

When I first arrived, the first woman I interacted with was not friendly at all. Seemed like she did not want to be there. I stepped out to make my reservation online and when I came back in, the second woman was very friendly and helpful. Also, my husband and I wanted to have a drink at the bar but the draft beer was not working and then to top it off, the bar had no limes. We were disappointed and just went back to our room. We planned on having dinner and drinks there but had to make other plans.

The breakfast was delicious. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. The pillows didn't hurt my neck.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The wifi was only available in the lobby and when I tried to use it I couldn't connect.

I appreciate a variety of pillows. The breakfast was great too!

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

the dinner food need to be changed and add more items to and the menu on line and the one you guys had are not the same, I was told that is the old one it was better then the one you had out on the tables need to be changed real soon....why do I have to go some where to get a good meal. and you guys are cooking

all of it

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility Access

They put us on the 7th floor and I'm afraid of heights.

The room was clean and a good size. Staff was helpful and friendly. Food was excellent. I liked the omelet station. They made it just the way I wanted it.

• Corner Suite

Computer systems were down so staff was unable to check us in whoch also meant no wifi. Pool appears large in picture but is rather small. Bathroom in the suite was super small. Seems outdated.

Room suite was a good size

Not a thing!

My cooked-to-order omelette was indeed fluffy and perfect! I had misplaced my ring, and the housekeeping and front desk staff went way out of their way to help recover it and communicate to me. Kudos to Athena from the front desk and the housekeeping supervisor Maria!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room was clean! Room service very nice and friendly. Breakfast very good and parking was nice and close to door to get into building!!! Staff was wonderful

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Would have been nice if the breakfast attendant would not have slapped the breakfast area door on us and just let us get something quick. It was our fault arriving at 9. We didn't remember anyone telling us about the actual breakfast time

Breakfast would have been nice however we arrived right @9 and couldn't enjoy it

• Non-Smoking Double Double Suite

The couch in our room was very uncomfortable. Tgere was a birthday party going on downstairs that was way too loud at 11pm at night. We were on the 7th floor.

The beds were very nice. Very clean. Breakfast was geeat.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Hearing Accessible -Non-Smoking

The cleaning staff cleaned the minimum the room. We found hairs on clean towels.

Breakfast was included and there is a "made to order" egg station.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hair on toilet and in shower from previous guest, and non-carpeted floors dirty and cleaner daily. Not enough towels for family, even though it was mentioned several times. Not enough pillows. Dirty A/C filter. A/C unit undersized for room. Hot water heater undersized for weekends with numerous guests - many cold showers taken.

Friendly staff, bed somewhat comfortable, decent location, ok parking, quiet rooms, breakfast was probably the best part of experience.

• Non-Smoking Double Double Suite

Bathroom had part of the ceiling paint pilling of of sheet rock damage . Also the room smelled moldy and musty. One of the blankets that was in the closet smelled moldy had to get it replaced by the front desk. They see in a filter was really dirty and woke up with a headache and unable to breathe due to the mold in the room. Also the unit had mold inside of it when I took the cover off to look very unhappy with the stay for the amount of money I spent also there was not enough towels in the room had to go down the front desk and request more.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I loved the facility but when I asked for extended time in my room because of a later flight, I was told the hotel was to busy. Yet when sitting in view of my room for the next two hours, while waiting outside of my room, it was not occupied. Many hotels I have stayed in, extend this courtesy. I was extremely disappointed. JM

The suite was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Was excited and surprised to find a playground for my little ones, but it could really use a tarp of some sort, as the trees were filled with birds that pooped all over the equipment.

Free made-to-order breakfast and manager's special

• Two-Bedroom Two Bathroom Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that my room was not cleaned and the sheets changed daily. There was food in the fridge already when we got there.

I really enjoyed the breakfast. It was the best I have had. The room was comfortable and it had TV's in the rooms. I enjoyed the evening reception on each day.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was great please do not change anything keep up the good work

Yes the eggs was excellent and tasted great and the chef did a wonderful job preparing them he fixed them just how we like it.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• Non-Smoking Double Double Suite

Very comfortable and an excellent location with many restaurants and shopping minutes away at the mall. The riverwalk was only about a 20 minute drive without crazy traffic which was nice.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was always full at all times and the size is quite small for the size of the hotel. A second pool was needed. However, I must admit that it was always kept clean and orderly.

The bed was soft, fluffy, clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly at all times. Breakfast staff was very accommodating especially understanding that 7:30-10:30 was more appropriate than 7:30-9:00.

• Two Room Deluxe Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was small and overpriced for the money for two adults and two children the room was not big enough and was a bit crowded .

The comfort of the hotel and my bed ,The room was a bit small my boys slept on the alpha bed and the complained that the mattress was thin a very uncomfortable

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Room service food was packed to-go style, but with no lid on a cup of sauce, which resulted in a spilled mess leaking from one box and into the carryout bag.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

House cleaning kept knocking on door every 30 minutes to clean room. The first knock was at 0900 hours. We had a long night and wanted to sleep in until 10:00.

The entire hotel was recently updated. Everything was beautiful and comfortable.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility Access

The coffee pot was broken, the elevators were broken. Our room was cleaned to late and no bath room paper was left and not enough towels were left. The noise by kids were to loud and couldn't sleep at 1:00 a.m. The pool was nasty and dirty. hair, socks and other cloths were left in the pool.

I liked the location and the breakfast and afternoon reception.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

• Two Room Deluxe Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel did not have my booking dot com reservation. Even after I showed them my email with the confirmation. They agreed I was at the correct hotel on the correct date, but no reservation in their system. Luckily they had a room available so it worked out nicely.

Great hotel, much nicer than I expected

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

No complaints. You know what you are going to encounter at an Embassy Suites: lots of families with children. So if being around kids isn't your thing, you may need to go elsewhere.

Rooms were very nicely furnished. Hotel is just finishing a remodel & it looks great. The staff here went out of their way to make sure we had an enjoyable stay.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

• Two Room Deluxe Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel is going through renovations and although I stayed on the weekend and there was no work, on Monday I did hear noisy construction work. I wouldn't recommend staying during the week and trying to rest. I think the hotel needs to let guest know about the renovation before check in.

The newly renovated room with a walk in shower was really nice. The bed was so comfortable that the stay was worth it. Felt like a cloud. Everything was very clean. I would stay again after renovations are done.

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

• Double Room - Disability Access

The very odd shaped room was quite small and had one double bed for 2 ladies. I couldn't contact Booking.com to change the room and the staff wouldn't change it either. Booking.com finally returned my email the next day....too late. The hotel slipped a paper under our door that night notifying us that water would be cut off 10-3 the next day. The free breakfast was to be cooked to our order but the wait was over 30 minutes for food. The top 3-4 floors were all under construction.

The room was clean.

• Reviewed: 15 July 2016

• Two Room Deluxe Suite - Non-Smoking

Just a little bit more courtesy at the front desk. No complain at all but I think that it could help improve your image.

The room had been recently renovated so everything looked and smelled good. Breakfast is fairly good. Location of the Hotel

Breakfast is amazing.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking was a pain and had to park on the backside of the hotel.

The place was awesome

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast wasn’t that good

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking was a problem. No security where you park.

Room was very cold.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

The service of cleaning and the breackfast

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Good stay for family with kids....highly recommend...

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

A credit card charge that I did not make. Please review that. I will calling later.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Hearing Accessible -Non-Smoking

The bed wasn't as comfortable

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

When I got there and registered I noticed that other people were getting a brown bag yet I didn’t get one.

Everything was perfect!

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

You need more snack options during happy hour. You also need more options in the food menu.

The bed was firm

• Non-Smoking Double Double Suite

Beds comfortable and way to same for the price paid. Sofa bed looked, smelled, snd felt old and flat.

Breakfast was good.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Would have liked more machines in exercise facility

Breakfast was very good

The hotel was fantastic!

• Two-Bedroom Two-Bathroom Suite Non-Smoking

Loved the overall experience.

Hotel was wonderful. Location was great and staff was super friendly!!

• Non-Smoking Double Double Suite

Everything met my expectations! Thank you guys.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

I would like more variety on food

Lovely hotel And ammenities.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The interior design of the rooms. Very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding. Felt like home. Staff very friendly.

Everything else

Indoor pool

• Two-Bedroom Two Bathroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Not enough silverware for everyone, hotel at full capacity And they where not ready for that!

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility Access

need more parking in front of the building

large bathroom, comfortable bed and pillows. Staff was very helpful and cheerful

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was a bit cloudy and not kept

The free breakfast was very delicious and saved us money as a family of 4

Bar staff

• Non-Smoking Double Double Suite

Difficulty in finding adequate parking when returning after dinner.

Friendly accomadating staff, great breakfast.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility Access

Close to airport. Nice accommodations.

• Non-Smoking Double Double Suite

Everything was good but the ac was not working properly and the bed so uncomfortable but y'all are still my favorite chain of hotels

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

needed towels from staff after room was cleaned up.

both were excellent

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

Room looked old

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Embassy breakfast, friendly and accommodating staff

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Ac didn't blow very cold while it was very hot outside could have had a little cleaner rooms

Clean bathroom good breakfast

parking lot was full most nights after 7pm

Very clean and the breakfast buffet was nice, but very very crowded on Sunday

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

The compound could have been better

Layout was superb. Breakfast was really good. Room was very clean.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't eat at the restaurant.

• Non-Smoking Double Double Suite

Bed could of been bigger

Cleanliness and the overall environment was excellent!!

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Only thing I didn't like was the size of the beds. Full size beds no queen size.

The breakfast was awesome!!

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

the ac was to hot at night probably it was not working right.

the size of room wonderful,breakfas was good,all was good.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Hearing Accessible -Non-Smoking

Pool too small. Have to pay for wifi

Free parking, amazing breakfast and nice view from room.

The parking

I like the omelette eggs (excellent)

Breakfast was delicious!

Small pool

Comfortable and quite rooms

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Two Room Deluxe Suite - Non-Smoking

Air-conditioning was not at its best .

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Not enough parking

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I like everything no complaints

The room was very nice and clean the staff was very nice and informative.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Breakfast was awesome

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Staff and the fact breakfast was free. Great way to start the day.

Everything was great!

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Yes every thing very good..