Reviews of Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco 3 stars

250 Gateway Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA

#10 of 26 hotels in South San Francisco

Property is good, Nice to stay but have your own vehicle ,it...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Breakfast is not so good as it has to be

Property is good, Nice to stay but have your own vehicle ,it makes u more comfortable. breakfast is good but limited

WE stay at Embassy Suites all over this stay was very disappointing
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Obviously the parking lot is not very secure. Our vehicle was broken into during the night. Someone thrashed everything in the car, muddy shoes all over the seats they smoke in our car and then burnt holes in the seat.. The car is not even a year old yet,. Reported this to the front desk and we were told they even had a security guard out there. Well maybe he should be fired did not do a very good job that parking lot is not that big.

In the process of finishing remodeling we were there the night before it was to be completed. We were unaware of the remodeling going on. They had a make shift restaurant that was not very pleasing. Atmosphere was very unpleasing just a room. Staff were excellent. Food was horrible. I ended up going home the next say because I was very ill throwing up after eating dinner there that evening so ruined my plans in the city for the following day.

Food at the restaurant was good the service was excellent
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Toilet was clogged when we got there ask for a wake-up call never got it phone in the by the bed was not working they switch just room that when the window was open you could hear the airport had freeway noise the other room was quieter so we got to worse room because they left the room dirty

Food at the restaurant was good the service was excellent

Spacious rooms.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Noisy because of construction. Breakfast could of been better. Maybe once construction is complete then those issues will be resolved.

Spacious rooms. Comfortable.

Whole property was under construction and at checkin in no...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

Whole property was under construction and at checkin in no one even mentioned it. By the time I got in the elevator I and up to my room it was too late to ask for a refund because we had already checked in.

The location was really nice and quiet;
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

Our bathroom had a clogged drainage that caused backflow. The flushed waste from the toilet flowed back up the bath tub drain. The maintenance guy was able to fix it promptly but housekeeping did not follow thru on our request to have the bathtub disinfected.

The location was really nice and quiet; perfect for resting after a long day of sightseeing and shopping.

Not worth the price.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

TV that works. Coffee in the room. Front desk that answers the phone.

The TV did not work. There was no coffee in the room. Front desk did not answer my phone calls. They charged me for parking. Very expensive for the quality of stay.

There should've been a medical warning for allergies and asthma customers. I was very disappointed!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

There was dust everywhere!!! Booking.com should warn customers when a facility is being renovated because my 3 children have allergies and asthma. Thank God we were only there for 1 night. The dinning room area was very stuffy and not enough tables that we had to take our continental breakfast to our room. For a huge hotel, it has a very small pool that we couldn't use because it was also being renovated. Again, something Booking.com should've been aware of. The pool was the reason we booked there. To say the least. I was very disappointed. Don't waist your hard earned money at this hotel. There are other hotel at that same location. Stay with them!!!

It had a lot of space.

Twice changing the room and they gave us one bed instead of...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Twice changing the room and they gave us one bed instead of two beds and the sofa bed was too old we didn’t use it because of the spring was hurting our back. Also no swimming pool..

Disappointing!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

When making the reservations it was never communicated to me that the hotel was under construction. I took my daughter here for her 8th birthday because of the indoor pool and amenities, none of the amenities usually available were available. If I would have been told that I would have stayed elsewhere. The staff never even offered an apology or tried to make it better. They did not care. It was a waste of money!

Ok
    • Deluxe King Suite

Price was high. Pool under construction, but that wasn’t advertised on the website when I booked.. parking is awful! I use disabled persons parking, but the closest disabled parking spot was far from the door, and close to the back entrance, which is permanently locked until the pool construction ends. There should be more disabled parking up front until the construction was over.

Room was fairly clean and comfortable. Like the cooked breakfast included in the rate.

Poorly managed hotel, tiny pool, and not enough breakfast seating.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was small, became overcrowded and some sort of dispute broke out between parents and staff. The whole pool was shut down and the staff handled it horribly. HORRIBLY! The breakfast offered and the space provided to dine is not nearly big enough to accommodate the number of guests at a given time. Poorly managed facility.

The lobby and courtyard are beautiful.

It was ok. Comfortable but nothing like advertised.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was not aware that there were renovation when booking until I checked in. Parking was $27 a day and mostly for compact cars. There are no alternative entrance but the main one after you park. When I came into my room to check on the beds, my sheets had a stain on them and the pillows were quite yellow. The shower rod was hanging on a broken wall that was caulked back. The toilet seat was coming apart the last night. There were cracks in the sink. I asked the front desk for two extra pillows and a blanket, some towels and it never came. It was quite disappointing when I read service was good. I was looking forward to the indoor pool but that was there because of renovations.

The room was very spacious. I love that it separates the living room from the bedroom. The breakfast was great! There’s a variety. Eggs, bacon, sausages, fruites, and more. The location is great away from the busy city and it’s located around a few restaurants.

The hotel was been renovated so we didn’t use the pool and...

Breakfast was nice

The hotel was been renovated so we didn’t use the pool and restaurant was in another room. It should have been highlighted in the booking page as, my son was desapointed with not swimming pool.

Was expecting more. Was very disappointed
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

That the pool was closed and it wasn’t noticeable on the site when I booked the room weeks in afcancw. Also being charged $50 a night deposit which I did not find anywhere on the site. And the $27 a night parking fee when there was hardly even any places to park half the time. The tub leaked and the sinks kept spitting out brown water! Bad experience here!

The breakfast was good

Very good to stay except the guy in frontdesk name nikko his the definition of rudeness..
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

the guy in front desk with a bad attitude his name is nikko or nico I’m not very sure but that guy should be not in frontdesk. My wife came to him to ask about the free breakfast but he reply with rudeness.. so i’m came forward to let him know what his doing is wrong..

The asian girl from front desk did a very good job and Angel from dinning area shes really good best of the best. She served as with a good attitude and smiled

Below Average for an Embassy Suites. I wish I had known about the construction.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The construction noise was unbearable before my late check out. The breakfast available, but there were so many people, that the food ran out. Had to wait in line for 30 minutes in line to get food.

That I had a reservation

Excellent stay.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Renovations were not mentioned when I booked. I would have still booked, but would have like to have been informed about these renovations and what was not available.

Price

The front desk personnel were polite and helpful.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

It was so close to the airport, that we could hear planes taking off and landing until late at night.

The front desk personnel were polite and helpful. The hotel was very close to the airport which was great for our early morning flight.

Don't go unless they offer big discount for renovation.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They should say clearly that they are in the middle of major renovation. The whole lobby(includes restaurant and pool) is closed. Breakfast is half served. I have felt like cheated.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was under construction witch there was alote of dust and we asked for more towels and took them over an hour to bring them and in the middle of night fire alarm came on and we had to evacuate with our family it was ridiculous

Please refun us .

Read before

The hotel did not tell us it was under construction, the hotel didn’t have a check in desk , the entire hotel is destroyed, and should be shut down for this construction being so much, the rooms were very old and dirty and we were so worried about the kids with the low railings with construction . The kids could of fell 20 feet plus. We felt unsafe and felt very uncomfortable. We had to take an Uber for 78$ to move to the only hotel left Available, that was down town . It was clean and amazing. We have a return booking for this embassy hotel and want it canceled with no charge , I also want a refund of my 378.00 This hotel should be shut down until The construction is finished . and I will be also filling a report on this hotel.

Didn't know the construction meant no breakfast drinks...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Didn't know the construction meant no breakfast drinks pool exc...I had to get a room at the Burlingame game and they would not honor booking price!!!

It was very disappointing. The room itself was nice , but all other accommodations were not met.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The fact the hotel was under remodel. The parking fee, the surprising deposit, the pool was closed, there were no other entrance except the front. The entrance wasn’t clearly labeled, the railing outside our room was super dusty, there was not made to order breakfast, and there was no luggage carts.

The large rooms. The breakfast staff was excellent!

Could have been better!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The entire hotel was under construction with only one working elevator. We could not adjust the thermostat from 76 degrees which was way too hot to be comfortable. Fire alarm pulled in the middle of the night and took an hour to resolve. People making noise on our floor on emergency escape balcony and nothing done about it.

My stay wasn't what I expected out of an Embassy Suites.
    • Non-Smoking Executive Queen Suite

The front desk wasn't courteous, did not give much detail about the place, I had previously requested extra pillows and they didn't bring them only until my second stay. The price was a bit high for a renovating hotel, the pool was out of order the parking lot was a disaster, no where to park, My room did not get cleaned and I hope the do not charge me a cleaning fee.

The breakfast and morning staff cooperated as a team. Worked well. The staff on the other hand wasnt too helpful.

6.0
    My room was super neat and clean as it should be, and the...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There were renovations going on at my time of stay so I'm sure everything would have been of better quality otherwise. It wasn't made known that major renovations were going on the only thing I knew was under reconstruction was the pool.

My room was super neat and clean as it should be, and the bed was so comfortable.

Nightmare trip
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The whole experience was embarassing as I booked two rooms

The line was 60 deep for breakfast...............had to spend money wife would not wait 15 min to get to the foo.

The staff was great, rooms where nice, and loved the...
    • Deluxe King Suite

An emergency exit alarm went off late at night which was very alarming and frighting

The staff was great, rooms where nice, and loved the breakfast and cocktails

Breakfast was good.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

When it said some things under renovation, it didn't stress that the entire center of the hotel was shut down and dugout. The charge for parking was ridiculous. Booking cannot change that - but they are not in San Francisco - However, booking.com's notice of a parking fee should be more prominent. Have stayed in other Embassy Suites - this did not live up to expectations. The couch needed replacing too.

Breakfast was good.

The size of the room with a patio door you can open.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It is in renovation so lots of noise. The breakfast was just ok. And the room needed refreshment wall art and carpet and bath.

The size of the room with a patio door you can open.

Bad busuness
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Nothing they was rude disrespectful The price at the charge they try to weigh more then a tell you lied About the charts exposed to try to cause when you get there is a whole different charge

Our stay was just right.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Noise above our room, we did Not sleep at all, if people are partying and drinking in their rooms, should have a time limit to STOP all that at a given time, a couple’s room above us was having a domestic argument all night till mid morning. So not fair.

Location, close by to many restaurants and places to visit, parking was ok, but had to get there early, breakfast was not bad, that came together to the room rate.

Should have explained how major renovations were being...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Should have explained how major renovations were being performed , only stated minor renovations . The entire atrium was being renovated, changing stay experience

Billing was incorrect. front desk could not help but a manager corrected the error a few days later.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Hotel under construction. front desk staffing was I felt understaffed and not knowledgeable or unable to help with a billing problem parking at $30 / day was a little too steep, especially when the hotel is located in an industrial area of a small city.

location. It will be perfect once the construction is done.

Terrible
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Parking, checking in, room key did not work multiple times had to get new one 3x. Was woken up at 3am because someone pulled fire alarm ,security should have prevented that. Toilet seat was broken. Most of the staff were not friendly or helpful.

Clean, quite and comfortable
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The construction and that some one who got mad and pulled the fire alarm made me get my baby out of bed at 3:20 am to exit the building because we have no idea what's going on because of my baby being outside he got sick😔 other than that it was a good stay

Quite and comfortable

NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They are currently remodeling and working while you stay so get ready to wake up to construction noise! No NOTICE ONLINE WHEN BOOKED. I booked this particular place because the Starbucks on floor. Due to remodeling it's not there. Breakfast was cramped in that room. Kids running around .. not the quiet place it used to be.

This day.. nothing..

Very upset. My sons birthday was ruined.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I’m very displeased with this hotel. Last night we had to evacuate at 3:30 am because of a false alarm. It was my sons birthday. Staff gave no information about what was going on. While people were outside panicking not one staff came outside to calm us down and reassure us that everything was fine. My kids were terrified. And are devastated. They kept asking if they were going to die. We didn’t even know when we could go back in the building. Everyone was just playing monkey see monkey do. When we were finally able to get in. Still, no one said anything. I had to ask the front desk if it was okay to go bk to my room. He replied with “ I think it’s okay, I’m not sure yet. The fire department hasn’t said anything. That was terrible! I don’t recommend anyone to come here.

Good stay,thank you
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There is no mats in the bathroom tub I slipped when I was taking a shower and I hit my right side of the body and my head my wife help me to get up I hope I din't break any ribs am going to the hospital in Napa.Other ways the hotel was very nice and we have a good time.

3.5
    Not a typical Embassy Suites...never again
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Was under construction, not easy to find entrance, staff seemed frustrated, they comped parking for others in our party (construction was a surprise), but wouldn’t comp ours, elevator smelled like weed, pool was very overcrowded, people running in hall all night and bass boom boom all night...

Roominess of room

Close to airport. Nice staff. Expensive and under construction.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

This Embassy Suites is under construction . I would’ve appreciated being notified of this ahead of booking. They also charged $27/noc for parking, $50 deposit each night for room (which had obvious damage to floor and curtains on arrival.) they also charge $15/day for WiFi access. There are too many fees, making it not realty worth it.

I’ve always like the convenience of Embassy Suites for accomadstimg families, free breakfast and drinks.

Under construction and ridiculously overpriced

The entire hotel is under construction. This was not mentioned at any point in the booking process and nor was it represented in the price which remained incredibly high. I could hear the loud buzz of an outdoor generator in my room such that I had to sleep with noise cancelling headphones (I arrived too late in the night to change rooms). It is dated and overpriced.

Very disappointed.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The entire 1st floor was under renovation...the lobby, atrium, restaurant, bar, breakfast and social areas....complete mess and the sound was horrible. We did not receive a notice that this was happening, thus was unable to change my reservations. We were meeting teammates and chose this place specifically for the 1st floor common areas as we are returning guests and recommended to 10 others who stayed there this was the right choice in the area. The staff was beat up over the issue and didn't have the patience or empathy to deal with all the complaints....there was a line of unhappy people every time I went by there.

Location is very good but management need to honor advertised promos and provide comfort.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

All my comments here to management: They did not offer cook to order breakfast as promoted(included with the reservation). The hotel is under serious construction (no advance notice). The weather was very warm during our stay but they did not want to run the AC and promised fans but did not deliver. Outrageous $27 for parking per day. Advice: there is plenty of free parking outside the gated lot. The sofa bed is really is really really old.

room service did a good job keeping the rooms clean. Towels were clean but old. Breakfast serving staff were polite and accomodating. location. indoor pool. bed was comfortable.

Fair, but looking forward to staying at property when renovation is complete.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hotel undergoing major renovation causing inconvenience navigating around facility. Most amenities not available. Should have been advised in advance when booking. Also need to advise guests of security charge policy.

Staff was professional and friendly despite difficult working conditions due to renovation. Suite was attractive and immaculate with all necessities provided for a comfortable stay.

Horrible i want my money back
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I am very upset with my stay this is not the embassy suites I booked with the koi pond the pool is closed until January happy hour is in A Wierd hallway

They are under construction and I want aware they have everybody going thru a tent the hotel won't be finished until January and yall didn't. Tell me

Thought I was coming to a beautiful hotel. Disappointed.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Major renovations just started, like staying on a construction site. Beautiful central atrium shown in the online pictures inaccessible, covered by a massive plastic tarp. Hotel should be upfront and drop the prices during the renovation over the next 12 months.

Nasty don't stay here til late 2018 when hopefully they've made substantial improvements
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Everything ! Bed was ok for the money however it could've been alot better and presentable. Bathrooms need need new tile and shower curtains. They were smelly

Absolutely nothing. First of all hotel was under construction and very noisy. Room was smelly and moldy, bathroom smelled like old garbage. Carpet in bedroom was old worn out in some places and wet or damp.

Clean room and confortable bed, free hot breakfast, free...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Disappointed room was dated. Atrium was bare. Pool was crowded and pool shower was missing it's handle.

Clean room and confortable bed, free hot breakfast, free cocktail and efficient atrium people.Pool was pack with clean towels.

Hotel whore
    • Deluxe King Suite

The broken shower rod, the holes in the wall, dirty room , the staff made my guest feel unwelcomed and very uncomfortable not to say they way over charged me it was the worst hotel experience i didnt like the fact they way over charged for parking maid didnt clean the room two out of the 3 days i stayed there two thumbs down all bad

Free breakfast

Good, but disappointed to see how other guest don't care about other guest's experience
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

pool rules should be enforced as children like to splash in the water without caring who's around, run around the pool, and throwing objects carelessly. Unresponsible parents let their unattended children approximately from age 6-14 years old, get in the buffet line multiple times to get "volcanos" of food, barely eat it, and have all the food go to waste.

The location, staff, amenities, complimentary breakfast, and good for a family retreat.

The view is pretty good and especially from the 10th floor.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Our suite was not cleaned very well, there was hair on the toilet and in the sink. The pool was overcrowded with too many kids and wasn't enjoyable.

The view is pretty good and especially from the 10th floor.

This hotel is always our first choice when visiting the SF Bay Area.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Parking used to be free.

The location, the staff, the cleanliness of the room and comfort of the bed. Always a great stay. We ate at the restaurant because of our late arrival and the food and service were both excellent!

Good Breakfast selection.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The Onsite parking should have been cheaper. $27 was a night is very expensive, considering we are already paying for the room & staying there.

Good Breakfast selection. Specially the Eggs to order section. Sometimes there are long queues, but it was worth it.

Overall it was good.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Breakfast area was not properly managed and dishes were not clean. People were cleaning the tables by themselves. Checkout process was also not very smooth if booking is done through online sites.

Room size was good. Old property but decently managed.

My stay was great, a very good value for the money.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The workout room was very small and only had a few treamills, a bike, 2 elliptecals(one didn't work), and some weights. People take their health seriously these days so hotels should do a better job of upgrading their workout areas. I think the hotel should upgrade it's room service menu, there weren't alot of options.

I was able to check in a few hours early and get a high floor which I really enjoyed. I liked that I had a suite and didn't have to spend all my time in the bedroom. The extra room with a couch, tv and eating table really made this experience enjoyable. I'd stay there again.

Once we were given another room, stay was great.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had to call hotel to find out what shuttle to take. Waited for almost an hour in hot sun for it. When arrived was given a room that was already occupied. Real hassle to get a room even though we had reservations.

Loved the layout.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The hot water took over 10 minutes to take effect every time that you started to have a shower.

Loved the layout. Rooms on the outside with the forest like atmosphere at the centre.

The mini coffee/tea/wet bar in the rooms are so convinient for all guests. Thumbs up Embassy.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

As far as improvements, the Front Desk seemed a little cold, but not rude. There was one individual that did personally assist me and he seem to enjoy assisting other customers as well, as if that what he was on this earth for. Our room had some cosmetic flaws on the ceiling, as far as missing acoustic covering and areas in the bathroom, but still better than most places.

Morning breakfast was great, the cleaning staff, pool staff and breakfast staff was friendly. The hotel was be remodeled at the time of our stay and we couldn't even tell that the hotel was under construction if it wasn't for the dumpster in the parking lot. The Embassy was very satisfactory for us.

Horrible
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Honestly, this was my worse stay at a hotel. I expected so much more from Embassy Suites. The room was old. There was a party next door to me and the people upstairs were running or stomping on the floor and the worse part was my last night there the alarm went off and we had to evacuate the hotel via the stairs and we were on the 9th floor. Also you had to pay for parking and the Internet.

Very pleased with my stay at this hotel. Would definitely stay there again!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

They did not have the accurate price for the room but fixed it once I showed them my receipt from booking.com which was a difference of $100.

Great location. Great breakfast. Clean and comfortable. Great parking for the San Francisco area.

Really convenient location to the airport, and great layout of rooms and hotel.
    • Non-Smoking Executive Queen Suite

The cleanliness of the carpet was a bit questionable, and seeing my toddler run close to the fenced off drop towards the middle interior of the hotel (he could have easily wiggled through the balcony gate) was a bit scary. Of course, I would never let him run unsupervised, but my mommy instincts were screaming. Parking was a bit expensive.

Very convenient setup for the room - close to the elevator, front room with sofa bed, main room with king bed. Great selection for breakfast items, and the hotel layout was really nice.

There much to like, the open bar and the breakfast were a...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It would be nice to include the actual total price in a price quote. The taxes, and parking should be considered.

There much to like, the open bar and the breakfast were a definite plus

Breakfast was good!
    • Non-Smoking Executive Queen Suite

The sofa bed was terribly uncomfortable and squeaky. Asked for extra towels, pillows and blanket when I booked and didn't get it. Had to call front desk twice to get it delivered but still missing blanket. Didn't state parking fee was required when booking.

Breakfast was good! Left boots there and they wer able to find it and hold it for me until Next day.

It was required for transit, I wouldn't stay here again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

the length of the carpet pile in the hallways made pulling luggage very hard.

Navigating breakfast with two young children was a nightmare. It was overly crowded, lacking organisation and the food was awful.

We really enjoyed our stay at Embassy Suites.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I don't think you should have to pay for parking at any hotel if you are staying there. We ended up not having to pay.

We really enjoyed our stay at Embassy Suites. The facility was beautiful! The Koi pond was an added surprise for our 4 year old grandchild! Our room was comfortable and spacious. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic. I would highly recommend this hotel. It is close enough to San Francisco for all attractions and next to the airport for traveling to another destination. We spent the first day walking on the Golden Gate Bridge and enjoying Fishermans Wharf. The next day we enjoyed in Muir Woods and Muir Beach and checking out the city. It was a wonderful stay!

Long queue during breakfast
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

There was a long line for the breakfast buffet and the cook to order breakfast. We had to queue for about 15minutes to be able to get food. Hotel should provide more buffet stations.

We liked the room. It was spacious.

Food was good, rooms were fairly quiet and beds very...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

Gift shop closed at 7pm instead of 10 like sign said we were given a room near the elevator and the person on the couch bed could hear it all night long. Other than that, room was quiet and peaceful

Food was good, rooms were fairly quiet and beds very comfortable

Great location and value.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The rooms are a bit dated. Our room and restroom was clean yet the shower had a strong mildew odor as the shower curtain was very moldy. It would be nice if they washed the shower curtains as well.

Great location and value. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was delicious and plenty.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
    • Non-Smoking Executive Queen Suite

omg, where do I begin? STAFF HORRIBLE, ROOM HORRIBLE, POOL DISGUSTING, and i could keep going on. Staff at front desk named Khanh and the manager forgot their names but very unhelpful and rude because I made my booking through a third party (booking.com) site. The room ... where do I begin??? Musty, the air conditioner didn't work and when I called to have them come and fix it they never sent anyone, so again I went downstairs to the front desk and asked the manager that our rooms AC wasn't working and he rolled his eyes and said "someone will be there" ... like cmon man, this isn't coming out of your pocket to fix but I swear he acted so rude. The room is old and disgusting... see pictures attached... and than their pool had alge and smelled like chlorine ... not just a little chlorine, it burned your eyes just sitting in the jacuzzi. So i hope you get my point here. This was just a bit of our horrible stay here!

not one thing!Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else

Big rooms, very good breakfast, close to the freeway, quiet
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Not cleaned thoroughly. My 2 year old found a prescription bottle around the curtain, and found few M&Me candy on the room corners.

Big rooms, very good breakfast, close to the freeway, quiet

Fantastic
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Staff were very helpful and friendly. There was a little incident with the pool on our last day it was closed for a couple of hours, but the manager accommodated us with a free movie. Room was roomy and clean. Pool was great for the kids.

Amazing place for Gay Pride weekend!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Hidden fees were a no! Really took me by surprise, and parking fees were ridiculous, $27 a night but the woman who helped us check in was nice enough to lower it to $10 :)

My experience at the Embassy Suites during Pride weekend with 4 other friends was amazing! Helpful staff, great breakfast, clean and comfy rooms too! Will consider coming back to this place next time I visit San Francisco!

Good value
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The key cards often don't function properly to access room, pool, gym etc which was irritating. No restaurants nearby.

Comfortable and spacious room. Breakfast good, especially made to order omelettes! Happy hour a nice surprise. Helpful staff.