Reviews of Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport 3 stars

1325 East Dyer Road, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA

#8 of 19 hotels in Santa Ana

4am
    • King Suite with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Hotel was under construction. Room had holes in the bathroom doors like someone punched it. Could use some light music in the courtyard during happy hour and breakfast.

Happy hour and breakfast were very good and fun. Room was clean, close to many local attractions.

That it is close to 5 freeway which is great for work public...
    • King Suite

The cost for the room and its frustrating when you badly need to check in at an earlier time, such as noon instead of 3 pm .

That it is close to 5 freeway which is great for work public relations and being available.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The hotels I could see from my window looked very nice in comparison. Next time there won't be a ne
    • King Suite

In the bathroom you are lucky if you don't bump in to the toilet bc it is so little in there. The restaurant only is open from 4pm to 10pm that's only room service times also, no breakfast for room service. You have to get up early if you want the free breakfast downstairs which was only there 7-10am and with my sick toddler I was never going to make it to that after being up all night with her and there's no way to get any food brought to you. Middle of night called for a blanket for my husband was told theres one in drawers under tv. Fine. Later wanted a blanket for me bc my family spread out on bed I was at bottom cold. The lady said, but didn't you find it in the tv drawer? Um, yes, I still need another one bc it's already being used. Why do I need to explain? Pool area has stucco missing it's also super hot in there the pool was freezing so hot in the air why would you want to be in the hot tub? Call front desk rings forever sometimes no one answers. When they do often you are then put on hold quickly without getting to ask your question. In snack store there was no infant Tylenol or infant Advil for my teething toddler so I had to go out to walk to the local gas stations.

The elevator always worked.

The hotel did not have an outdoor pool and the indoor one...
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel did not have an outdoor pool and the indoor one was always very crowded. There was lots of refurbishment work going on during our stay which did not enhance the experience. There are limited restaurants/bars close by so not what we were looking for.

Room size, complementary breakfast and evening drinks/snacks are worth every penny spent.
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our air conditioning wasn't working well, even after complaining there wasn't much done. Our room was only cool to our satisfaction, 1 day out of the 6 days we were there. It wasn't just our room, there were other guests complaining too.

The suite is a great size for a family, plenty of room for everyone. The made to order omelettes were delicious! There's plenty of food choices to please everyone. The complementary drinks and snacks every evening was nice too.

• King Suite

Why guess pay for self parking And why booking.com charge you $101.11 and embassy they charge extra money From my back acc after check out pay my money back Never stay again

Breakfast Pool

DRIED FECES ON TOILET! DO NOT STAY HERE!
    • Two Queen Bed Suite

DISGUSTING AND FILTHY! Highly rude staff. Drove into parking lot bottleneck with all of the chaos. Valet was under staffed. Walked in to lobby- more chaos. Got to room- we find DRIED FECES ON THE TOILET TANK- near the flush handle.... IN PLAIN SIGHT! We had to leave to make a game so on our way out, we told the front desk person. Who said they would “tell someone”. After the game we called to check on laundry room hours- we were told that they were being remodeled, I let her know that wasn’t indicated on bookings website. Ashley who I was speaking with said “well it’s on there you must not have read it” I confirmed that booking.com has the lobby and dining area is being remodeled. I asked her if the dried feces had been cleaned she said she would “tell somebody”. We got back to room, to hand wash uniforms... my daughter noticed the feces was still there and there was dried blood stains on the carpet. We called for more towels, when security brought them, we told him about the feces and he said “ok, I’ll tell someone” NO ONE EVER CAME!!! 3 staff members told us someone would fix it and NOTHING!!! I will never stay at another Embassy again. Very very bad!!

The only positive about staying here is the breakfast

Good and bad
    • King Suite with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The construction zone, took my mother in law to see the inside of the hotel , I didn't read the fine line about the zone... and we didn't have clean sheets for the guest

The nice staff that served breakfast.

Horrible experience with this Embassy Suite location
    • King Suite

When booking there is no indication that parking is costing $17 per night and there were no parking lot available for customers. The room is average with nasty pop-corn ceilings, very tiny bath room, and the daily construction noise was so annoying, this is not worth $134 per night room plus $17 parking. I've been travelled to CA and never have to pay for parking lot with that much with out getting a parking, despite I did self-parking first night when front desk informed me and from there my friend dropped off and picked me up but the hotel still charge me daily parking. I would like to have credit back for parking fee of those days.

Location is convenient to access Freeway, Airport, and shopping.

I would try it one more time!
    • King Suite

Rooms did not get cleaned! Trashes were full, no towels were given! Phones did not work to call for towels. Parking lot is a nightmare!

Continental breakfast is awesome! Free drinks in the evening is great! Sitting area downstairs is nice! Great place to hang out with friends!

A fantastic stay with excellent staff and great facilities.
    • King Suite

Bigger spoons! The spoons at breakfast were all what we would call 'teaspoons' in the UK. Not very useful for eating oatmeal with!

The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent.

We had a nice time staying with embassy suites in Santa Ana.
    • Two Queen Bed Suite with Balcony -Non-Smoking

The Beds were extremely hard. Not comfortable at all. Made it really hard for all of us to sleep. Especially since I have a bad back and fibromyalgia. I was very disappointed with the quality of the mattresses.

Having a full breakfast was really nice as well as an indoor pool.

I love the breakfast and the location
    • King Suite

There was no way to turn the heat on in the rooms. The outside temperature needs to be below 55 degrees in order the the heat to be on and it was 58 for the days we were there. There was also a lot of construction going on.

I love the breakfast and the location

Would not stay here again only because of the air conditioning/hearing system set up. Way too cold!!
    • King Suite

Air conditioning/heating system was horrible. Way too cold in room. Called front desk and their solution was to bring up a space heater. Ummm. I am staying at an Embassy Suites hotel and you are bringing me a space heater to make my room warm? It helped with part of the bedroom but the living room and bathroom were still cold and the air conditioning continued to come on.

Nice hotel.

Everything was great, staff was very friendly.
    • Two Queen Bed Suite

Parking was very limited, the hotel was full so I guess that’s why. They did valet park our car for free because there were no regular spots left so that was great!

Everything was great, staff was very friendly.

Ok but will not be back lax embassy is much nicer
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom is way to small.Theroom needs better cleaning I should not see someone else body fluids on head broad. Hotel needs a deep cleaning

The balcony was cool

Parking was $17.
    • King Suite

Parking was $17.00 for one night and we were looking for parking for 10 min before we could find one. If we wouldn't of found a parking space we had to pay valet $20.00

I'm not coming here anymore.
    • King Suite

My suite didn't have a balcony like it said when I reserved my room. I got a room next to the freeway and couldn't sleep because of the noise. The woman at the front desk was very rude. And I couldn't drink any juice with my breakfast because the machine was broken.

The bartender and the ladies that were making the omelettes

It was So-So.
    • Two Queen Bed Suite with Balcony -Non-Smoking

On this visit i didnt like that we were able to use the hot tube because there was alot of kids in it, and heard kids running up and down at night and in the morning. It seemed like they had no supervision.

Nice, clean and location

They're nearly finished the remodeling!
    • King Suite

Absolutely nothing. My stay was perfect!

They're nearly finished the remodeling! It's a beautiful hotel, at an awesome location! This is my second stay at the Embassy and it just keeps getting better!

Great hotel, great pool, great breakfast.
    • Two Queen Bed Suite

It was cold in the room and there was no thermostat to turn up heat. There was only a heat and cool knob. Asked about it and they said it is a energy saving technique that they use. Had to pay for parking, should be included for guests but it cost $17.00.

Bed was comfy, pool was super warm,kids loved that. Breakfast was wonderful, one of the best I've ever had at a hotel.

The staff was really friendly, the location of the hotel was...
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had to change rooms twi, do to lack of water pressure in the room and cleanliness

The staff was really friendly, the location of the hotel was close to malls and great dinning

Not the stay we’d hoped for.
    • Two Queen Bed Suite

Beds were uncomfortable, shower curtain broken, very noisy (freeway noise), doorcards never worked (for parking gate), sofa bed linens dirty, manager reception beer made husband vomit, full length mirror in bedroom hadn’t bee cleaned in a LONG time, paint in bathroom peeling, hair in bathroom sink, and hair on toilet, maid service wanted to clean room at 5:00pm.

The front desk people were nice and TV channels were ok.

Overall good experience
    • King Suite

Room was facing a very noisy freeway but it’s California.

Rooms were large and clean. Hotel interior was under construction but didn’t negatively effect our stay.

We were so extremely impressed with our stay at Embassy Santa Ana, everything was AMAZING!!!
    • Two Queen Bed Suite

There truly wasn't anything I didn't like about this hotel, it was one of the best we have stayed in. If I could add anything I would just say to maybe check in a bit more on the orange juice. It was out while we were there. lol. But that is the only thing I could find wrong.

The breakfast was absolutely amazing and the staff was even better. I loved the friendliness and prompt service of the valet. The staff was so prompt with our needs and always asking if we needed anything further. :)

Was good but not above and beyond for the price
    • King Suite with Roll-in Shower - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Was very cold throughout whole hotel, breakfast was not as good as other locations, under complete remodel, 17 dollar a day parking

Size of room, good location to Disney

Stay was mediocre, mattress was very comfortable, breakfast buffet was nice, and clcleanliness was o
    • King Suite

There were some coffee stains on the wall by the coffee maker and mirror inside the room,and the bedroom blind was ripped, rust inside the bathroom; shower handle bar,fire sprinkler on the ceiling,a piece of false lash was on the wall, which I was disappointed to see. I feel that the room wasn't cleaned and serviced at it's finest. Pillow were too soft and flat for me, I like my pillows to have support and firm. However, over all the stay was mediocre, 4 out 5 star for me.

The bed was very comfortable, almost as great as my Beauty Sleep mattress at home.After a long day at the Knots Berry Farm, I slept very well, no discomfort, bed was soft. Breakfast buffet was pleasant and convenient.

Horrible
    • King Suite

The man at front desk was rude and seemed to be more interested in making sure our bill was high. He treated us as if we were trying to get away with paying. He lied about what the 50.00 fee to ran on my card instead had a $900 hold on my card. I am aware about fees to stay at Hotel but he said $50.00 would be test run on my card. When I questioned him about he was rude said, you did not know you what you would be paying? His co-worker was laughing at him being rude to me. I told him we will only stay 1 night remove the $900 hold charge for 1 day. Then he told me I would be charged 75.00 fee. He never removed $900 hold which caused us major issues. They were doing construction on the property and dust was flying every where. We are Hilton rewards members but will no longer stay at their Hotels due to the bad experience.

Breakfast was great!

Good price, not comfortable.
    • King Suite

The rooms were very cold. Not allowed to change temp. Provided with portable heater but did not help. Also, older dirty ambiance. Staff not so friendly. And when needed things they did not respond right away.

The buffet breakfast

Great place, friendly staff, comfortable rooms.
    • King Suite with Balcony - Non-Smoking

It used to have pretty plants and waterfalls and bridges. They were under construction and now are modern and cold with ugly white tile. They ruined this hotel in my eyes and even the staff is sad that it changed. Also I don't appreciate that I wasn't told about the extra charge for parking until AFTER I reserved.

Great staff and good breakfast. The pool was really nice. The bar offers a Manager's reception each night with free drinks and snacks which was a HUGE plus.

Enjoyed every minute of my stay and it was worth every dollar.
    • King Suite

The going in and out of the parking lot is slightly annoying due to the card/room key doesn't always work so...that's about it though.

Always feel so relaxed because of the privacy and brilliant extras.....the rooms and staff and complementary drinks and snacks for 2 hours the evening you arrive is a bonus.

It was an ok stay I would say it is a true 3 star hotel
    • King Suite

There was construction going on during our stay so it felt we were staying somewhere cheap. Our room didn't get cleaned so we had to ask for someone to go and clean our room while we were out. The breakfast was not that great with the exception of the omlette station. Parking is $17 daily which was a bummer because we had to drive 2 cars during our stay. The pillows are not very comfortable and the bathroom was a bit small for a family with 2 small kids. We stayed in the king suite which is the basic room but it was a good size.

The pool was nice,water was not cold and not deep good for kids. Close to the freeway and some shopping centers.

Was mediocre at best...
    • King Suite with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The key cards wouldn't work on the door about 9 out of 10 times. We asked the front desk to send someone up to check on the door lock because of it and no one ever came. Same with trying to use the key card at the parking gates to get in and out. The system was frustrating. During happy hour the food/snacks that were put out was gone early and never replenished. Both of the dressers in our room were crooked. We had to put brochures under the feet to keep the drawers from automatically opening constantly. The finishes in the room were old and beginning to come off. When checking out it took 45 minutes because I asked to split the bill (as I do every business trip). At first the guy at the counter said that wasn't possible and when I challenged him he decided to do it. Then it took nearly an hour to check out and he said it was because the system had just updated at 5:30 in the morning and wasn't working well. I stay at Embassy Suites when I travel and this one was clearly not to the level of any other Embassy Suites that I've ever stayed at.

Staff was friendly. Lobby was beautiful. Pool area was nice.

Worst stay at Embassy suites and staff was not friendly
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

The location was far and under construction and parking lot was full yet I still had to pay for parking and I couldnt control room temperature. The breakfast was free but the worst I have had in Embassy suites and location was moved due construction making it very far and difficult for a person with a broken ankle.

I liked yhe size of the rooms and free breakfast.

Nice but not sure if I will stay again or find another hotel.
    • King Suite

Housekeeping did not clean my room on Sunday. There was no Do Not Disturb sign and I was gone the entire day. Also the little bars of soap were a joke. No lather. Please change brands of soap. Parking at $17.00 a day was ridiculous plus my guest who was dropping me off had to pay $6.00 just to have dinner with me.

Bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. Despite all the construction it was orderly and quiet.

Amazing hotel!
    • King Suite

There was construction in the lobby, so I was somewhat bummed about that.

It’s a beautiful property... the room was fantastic! I can’t wait to go back!

NOT A GOOD PLACE TO STAY.
    • Two Queen Bed Suite

The hotel is undergoing remodeling. It is an eyesore and depressing when you walk out of your room and look at the conditions. When I was frustrated and expressed my feelings the manager said i dont need your sarcasm. I don't need to pay full price for substandard conditons. He had no compassion or empathy. He was absolutely RUDE! All other employees were understanding and professional, and a pleasure to speak with.

Most employees were nice.

Bed was comfy
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Although construction was going on . Our room was freezing and the 1st night was told we had no control over the air so the 1st night we froze. That morning the aircondition leaked in our room. When the faculties team came to fix it we told him about the room temp he said we were missing the knob to to turn the air off. So basically the 1st night we froze. 2nd night the air leaked from the ceiling again after being fixed. 3rd night again. When checking out we informed management of the issues. He gave is parking for free. Expected manager to do more honestly

Bed was comfy

Embassy Suites got me this time but never again!!!!
    • Two Queen Bed Suite

The hotel is going through major remodeling and there was no warning. You step out of your room and it saddens your experience looking at what looks like a war zone. Management could care less if you ask why they did not disclose. Front Desk Mgr did not like it that I was irritated and said he didn't want to hear my sarcasm. Not very supportive of someone representing the hotel. Also, my card was billed 2x's; once to hold the room and again at check out. I booked 4 rooms for 2 nights and 2 rooms for 3 nights. The double billing added up quickly.

Front desk personnel actually provided customer service. They had apathy, compassion, and made me feel like they genuinely cared. Best part of the stay.

Room should have been discounted due to construction. Hotel not up to Embassy suites standards!
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Property was under construction, major construction and it looked horrible! My room on the upgraded 10th floor had a falling down vent that dripped water making a wet spot on the carpet. I'd have booked a different property had I known of the construction and other issues. The traditional Embassy Suites happy hour served cheap beer and cheap liquor compared to other Embassy Suites I've stayed at in Austin Texas and Miami Florida. The self parking was a mess and cost $17 or so a night. The valets tried to convince myself and other arriving guests to pay extra to park with them. First night all spots in the front of the building were taken leaving a few in the back of the building which I had trouble locating. Valet was no help then said there were plenty of spots in back but the truth was I got one of the last two spots. Last day I asked front desk for wake-up call and quick check out but never received one or copy of the bill under the door. Breakfast was in a make shift room due to construction and was sub standard.

Bed was comfortable and internet worked well. Front desk employees were friendly upon check in.

It was one thing after another!
    • King Suite

Under construction and was not informed and it was major not minor. Fire alarm in room was going off. Charged for parking the entire stay and did not park there but one night! They did remove it all but that was the last of my headaches!!!

Gym and breakfast

Breakfast, bed very comfortable.
    • Two Queen Bed Suite

Paying $18.00 a day for parking. Hotel dirty. Staff needs review on how to clean. We could not control of room temperature. We were freezing in our room. Dirty was not about renovation.

Breakfast, bed very comfortable. Staff friendly. Omelette was perfect. Happy hour was fun!

Beds were comfortable.
    • King Suite

It was under construction no ones fault just view of plastic instead of atrium. Parking, wifi and breakfast costs could have been credited due to construction.

Beds were comfortable. Rooms were spacious and clean. Loved breakfast. Wifi worked excellent when I streamed my class one evening. Loved breakfast. Did not partake in social hour but great idea.

IF YOU HAVE A TEAM DONT BOOK!
    • Two Queen Bed Suite

It'd have been fine being under construction, but we called literally 10 times (or more) for a blanket, and never received it, (one person in our group had no blanket every night). The laundry machines didn't work, (and my girls played 10 intense basketball games in 3 days), and worst of all, my coffee maker didn't work. The front desk acted like they couldn't help at all. I spent so long between broken washers and laundromats that I could only take 1 shower, which goes from hot to cold land vice versa in a ridiculous manner for this century. IF YOU ARE ON A TEAM, DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!! I'm not even picky!

Almost nothing. Free breakfast if we were up before 9....while playing pm basketball games. And I'd love the managers reception too, if I could've been there in time too. Otherwise don't bother.

Nice enough hotel.
    • King Suite

Breakfast ends as early as 9 am in the week!!

The room was nice and large, with a balcony, and the center of the hotel was a big open space. There was building work going on there when I visited, so I couldn't see what it's going to look like. The building work was pretty quiet - it wasn't a problem, and it's going to be awesome when it's finished.

Embassy ruined by remodel!
    • King Suite

I really don't like that you have removing all the live trees in the common area!! You should have kept them and remodeled around them!! That's one of the reasons we always stay there! We loved the atrium area!

The valet staff were great!

The bed was nice
    • King Suite with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Our room was very slanted due to the hotel settling. Also parking was horrible. Limited outside parking with very small spaces and lanes. Also an 18.00 charge

The bed was nice

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

room was nice
    • King Suite

No information on parking fees - $17 per day, did not know til we got to the hotel. This should have been informed during booking. Overcrowded, noisy, people drinking in jacuzzi. Staff did not seem happy to be at work

room was nice

Comfort, FRIENDLY< priced justa right
    • King Suite

Really crowded for breakfast food was cold when we got to it. But I don't care this is my hotel forever. Glo

Athe bed was excellent. I got a better price when I saw on my phone that the price was 124 instead of 149 the hotel was gracious and friendly I will always stay at this hotel every time I am in the area. I just love it a lot.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Full service
    • King Suite

I stayed in this property in 1992, they need to renew AC, some furniture in rooms and other parts of property since it's getting old

Fitness center, breakfast, parking was given to us for free

Really liked the whole property. The stuffy, hot room not too fun. Otherwise nice stay.
    • Two Queen Bed Suite

Room thermostat is not separately controlled in each room. You cannot adjust your room temperature. Room was warm and stuffy.

Cooked to order breakfast was really good. Pretty hotel. Everything was clean. Staff was very nice.

Inconvenient, but not impossible
    • Two Queen Bed Suite

Our TV in bedroom didn't work which was annoying since we paid to have two tvs. Maintenance tried, but wasn't able to fix it. Our toilet didn't flush when we got there either, maintenance fixed it right away, it was just inconvenient. The door between the bedroom and living area would get stuck, and wouldn't shut all the way. If you wanted it to just hold, you'd have to still push pretty hard, making a ton of noise. My husband said the shower curtain smelled like urine, but I didn't smell it.

The bed was very comfy, and most of the staff was very nice. The location is great, and close to everything. Breakfast was amazing.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Very good value
    • King Suite

Didn't love the heating/AC system; room was too cold for comfort. Apparently, the hotel realizes that this could be a problem because it had space heaters available; we took advantage of that. Also was not aware of the parking fee until we checked in; it was in very small print in the confirmation note. The parking fee was $17 a night, more than the $15 given on the confirmation and in the guest guide in the room; we found this out only at checkout.

Loved the breakfast and the friendly, helpful staff. Spacious accommodations (and free breakfast) made this a very good value.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Breakfast was amazing with the made to order omelet, yogurt...
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room had a very odd old smell when we first got there. I had to open the balcony door to air it out.

Breakfast was amazing with the made to order omelet, yogurt with toppings like chia seeds, flaxseed, raisins, dried cranberries and others for oatmeal like brown sugar. There were orange, cranberry and guava juices and both 2% and whole milk. This was definitely worth it.

Close to sna Airport, nice staff - unfortunately very dirty room and seasonal ac room was very hot
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Room was unbelievable hot, no a/c available (seasonal). Had to open bedroom sliding window to cool off, only to find the rooms below us had full balconies and smokers. Room was dirty... Floors not vacuumed and garbage under the bed... Visible to anyone. Have stayed here in the past and was happy previously. Normally stay at Hilton properties, very disappointed with this stay.

Staff in restaurant and buffet were nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Loved every second there...
    • Two Queen Bed Suite

There wasn't much that I didn't like but if i have to say something was that my sheets were not changed but just made in to the bed again.

I loved how family friendly it was. My family felt safe each night and comfortable staying there. Breakfast was so delicious and loved that they had highchairs.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

The free Breakfast buffet.
    • King Suite

Being charged for parking ($15)! Unable to cancel reservations without being charged! Deceptive low advertise price that turned out to be higher that I was unwilling to pay! Very unfair!

The free Breakfast buffet. It was excellent!

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Pool area and rooms.
    • King Suite

Very noisy bed and upstairs guests very loud. Maybe put big families on lower floors

Pool area and rooms...usual things that makes embassy suites great

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

I was pleased with most of the servers.
    • King Suite with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The internet access was horrible.

I was pleased with most of the servers. Please let Paula who worked the breakfast area that she is much appreciated. Excellent service.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

The staff at the breakfast were excellent and the staff at...
    • King Suite

At breakfast there was this employee that was mean to my mom she asked if there was more salsa and he responded really mean.😯

The staff at the breakfast were excellent and the staff at the valet parking!!!!!! I loved this hotel like no other thank you for everything see you soon!!

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Comfortable bed, omelet station, waterfall, pool
    • King Suite

Wifi didn't work in bedroom, no extra blanket for cold living room trying to watch film on wifi, bathroom sink was positioned partly over shelf unit making one stand to the side when trying to stand over the sink while using it, key didn't work to exit parking lot, badly designed parking lot-had to do a U-turn to park each day in crowded lot.

Comfortable bed, omelet station, waterfall, pool

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Great location - great hotel
    • King Suite

We could not get cable TV stations in the living room - we could in the bedroom and this made watching TV together a problem. We were somewhat disappointed in the breakfast. While we felt the omelets was good, waiting in line took quite awhile. We found the scrambled eggs to be to runny, and bacon was gone.

The bed was very comfortable - the room was very comfortable. I loved the evening reception the food selection was great and the wine was terrific. The location turned out to be excellent for the wedding we were attending. The valet parking attendants were great.

The construction was a bit much
    • King Suite

Construction; parking lot was confusing

The construction was a bit much

Perfect
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was perfect the staff especiallly check in what a pleasure it was thank you

It’s under-construction-parking is complicated NOT ENOUGH...
    • King Suite

It’s under-construction-parking is complicated NOT ENOUGH SPACE! and for BREAKFAST The SEATING IS VERY LIMITED NOT BIG ENOUGH

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Overall the best hotel I have ever stayed at.
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wish the pool was a tab bit warmer.

Bed was very very comfy!

Very profitable and. Smooth great place to stay wish I didn’t have to leave
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

I like this because of the sraff

I like the room.
    • King Suite

Nothing wrong with my stay. Excellent hotel to stay

I like the room. Really good hotel

good

beds

building was pretty cool

I thought the decor was very dull and boring and cold, it...
    • King Suite

I thought the decor was very dull and boring and cold, it looked a lot better before the renovations.

The staff was very good.
    • King Suite

Room was hot and wouldn’t cool down. Cleaning crew did a poor job. Ice machine stopped working on our floor.

The staff was very good.

fun
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

late breakfast on sundays.

The fact that they controlled the a/c and it was so hot...
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

The fact that they controlled the a/c and it was so hot in the rooms

Well kept.
    • King Suite

Bathroom was to small. Couldn’t turn around without stepping out first! Just wrong!

Well kept. Clean. Even though under renovation

Nice hotel with a few issues
    • Two Queen Bed Suite

The drawers in the room would not stay closed. The bathrooms were very small.

The room was big.