Reviews of Embassy Suites Tampa Downtown Convention Center 3 stars

#37 of 135 hotels in Tampa

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Nice property, clean and tidy good to see new changes
    • King Suite with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Parking staff a joke damaged our car key replacement was $200. Nobody answers the phone and Staff of the hotel not helpful liked to bad the buck. No follow up call received as promised. Be very careful with your car with them they don’t care, even worse you pay for this service

Nice property, clean and tidy good to see new changes

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Fine for business travel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast...lay out was strange (no spoons?) and eggs were overcooked. Luckily Starbucks was on the first floor.

Huge room, very clean. Under construction so fairly noisy. Pool was small but nice. LED billboards outside were super bright, but curtains adequately blocked the light.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Construction noise throughout hotel, not worth it
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The BIG issue, the hotel is under a massive renovation. The hotel has an open layout, which means the hotel construction noise is heard throughout the hotel, regardless of your room location. I was woken in the morning by the sound of hammers banging away at 8:30 am. In addition there is no restaurant, although they have a conference room set up for their free breakfast. We arrived at 9 pm and were tired and did not want to dine out (extremely limited amounts of restaurants within 5 blocks of the hotel), hence we ordered room service. Two hamburgers with soda ( 8 ounce can, amazing they were too cheap to give a 12 ounce can) cost $56. The hotel price is reduced slightly, because of the construction. In my opion the price should be no more then $100 per night. Anything more then that price is not worth it. We checked out after the first night and went to the Marriott across the street. P.S., the bar is also closed

Hotel location is good and the staff was nice. They allowed me to check out early, without penalty.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Ideal place if you visit Amalie Arena
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hotel was being renovated without notice upfront, resulting in endless waiting time for the two remaining lifts.

Very clean and large rooms, nice architecture, good breakfast. Amalie Arena (Tampa Bay Lightning) is just around the corner; you can easily walk into Downtown Tampa or take the tram that departs right in front of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Average
    • King Suite with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Looks are not the best right now because hotel is under construction in the lobby which is first thing you see. It made it really uncomfortable for luggage specially having a one year old with me. Appreciating the views from the upper floors down is not something u can enjoy now due to construction. And those looks are one of embassy suites signature looks!! I love Embassy but this kind of was a turn off. I’m sure when construction is over it will be awesome.

Absolutely love the service and location is perfect to those exploring the city , attending competitions or concerts or taking a cruise. Other than that is great for business matters. Staff is amazing!

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

now I have a problem with double payment which first time...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

now I have a problem with double payment which first time deduct my credit card $USD772 and second $USD552 after check-out, Now I haven't received that refund payment.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Very satisfying!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was good for the price your paying but can improve. Parking not free

All of it! Great location and very clean and comfortable bed. Room had good space and also liked the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The views are amazing!
    • King Suite with City View

Unfortunately, they are currently remodeling the Hotel, which took away from the total look. Other than that, had we known we would not have booked our stay there.

The views are amazing! Also great location, in the heart of downtown. Walking distance from the Arena! Comp Breakfast, & cocktails made up for the expensive overnight parking.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Great value, amazing location!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Loved this location, easy access to walking/biking trails, nearby restaurants, convention center, and an easy walk to cruise ship dock. The price was extremely reasonable for the location and the facilities were clean. The staff was helpful and friendly and the breakfast was a full breakfast with many options.

I had to book this room while I was leaving the hotel I ...
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Smoking

Everything was Perfect the only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't stay longer

I had to book this room while I was leaving the hotel I Originally booked that was not up to my satisfaction and was able to cook it with no problem and I enjoyed my stay

My stay was not worth the money that I paid for the room. Disappointing Hilton experience.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Restaurant was shut down due to renovations. Room was not cleaned, bed was not made and no clean towels on second day of stay.

Beautiful room; very spacious

This was my second visit, and I will definitely stay there again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was excellent, the bed was very comfortable, and I had a good view of the river etc. The"happy hour" was great, and so was breakfast in the morning. They needed a few more tables as it was very busy.

So so
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Not sure y the property got a 5.4 rating the only thing positive about it was the staff..Property was under construction and i was never told of this... was super loud with the jack hammering in the lobby and something being down over my room..crazy that they have their own parking garage yet they charge guest 30 a night to park ... restaurant was closed... nothing to do on pool deck should have bar and small grill to purchase stuff at

Parking lot was full and we had to park offsite!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking lot was full and we had to park offsite!!!!! Happy hour is a joke!!! Line was out the door for a drink!!!!!! Our view from room was a brick wall. I’ve stayed here several times and not had these problems before. I was embarrassed as I brought a new guest there for their first time and it was very disappointing!!!!

They have a welcome gathering for all guests which was nice.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool is ridiculous. So if you want to swim pick another hotel. Room was outdated and not very clean. Location was perfect.

They have a welcome gathering for all guests which was nice.

Convenient location that could use improvement
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Was not aware/told of the current construction site across the street, was very loud banging before 8am. The hot water in the building is apparently an ongoing issue and was super disheartening.. you had to run the hot water spicket for over ***10 mintues*** before it even got warm.. wasting all that water was absolutely ridiculous!! I took a cold shower the second time.. beyond wasteful and upsetting!! First front desk clerk was rude.. employee during checkout was better. Valet service took quite a while to accept and retrieve vehicles.

Bed was comfortable and it was a large room. Complementary drink and snacks in the afternoon was a bonus. Extremely close walking distance to the Arena, less than 5 mins from lobby to ticketing.

Tampa Embassy Suites
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom floor was filthy. There was a lot of dust on the light fixtures and baseboards.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The valet attendants were polite and professional and quick to retrieve your car. The location was close to everything, we could walk or take the trolley to numerous restaurants, museums and bars. We enjoyed Hattricks Sports Bar, American Social and Urban Cantina.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was not cleaned during a two night day neither was the bathroom clean at start of stay. Breakfast time was overcrowded in a small space.

Parking
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

They charge $26.00 a night for parking which was not disclosed in the quote for room rates. It should’ve since this is your only option when staying there.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The breakfast was awesome!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like how there isn’t enough seating to accommodate the breakfast crowd and they had the side room blocked off. I also didn’t like how as soon as it hit 930 they turned the drinks off. People were still eating and couldn’t refill their drinks. Our room wasn’t ready when we arrived at nearly 6pm. They ‘upgraded’ us to a king single suite. However, it was no upgrade at all.. considering I had to put two of our four guests on a sofa bed. Also, it’s was an ADA room and the bathroom floor isn’t slipped properly. When people showered the water was all over and a slip hazard with no mats or extra towels provided. No vending as promised either. Overall, I’m pretty disappointed with the sleeping arrangements.

The breakfast was awesome! I loved the city view.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Downtown Tampa
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The construction downtown is directly next to the hotel. Noise started around 7am. Not fun.

I enjoyed the Starbucks in the lobby and the convenience of location.

Excellent place to stay when visiting Tampa!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Checkin service was very slow but staff was very nice and handled it well. Elevators were also slow but not a major inconvenience.

Rooms were very clean, super comfy. Breakfast was very good & hotel location is great! Overall a great stay!

The facility was excellent.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

We had issues after check-in getting into our room (there were computer issues). It took far longer than it should have to resolve, but the hotel made it right.

The facility was excellent. We loved the breakfast. The room was spacious and clean.

They gave me a discount for my inconvenience and I did not...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The computer system went down and it took 3 hours to be placed in a room. Was there 3 days and room did not get cleaned.

They gave me a discount for my inconvenience and I did not have to pay 30.00 for parking. Thank God! Pool was a kiddie size don't bother.

Overall it was good
    • King Suite with Water View - Non-Smoking

The valet parking should be a complementary for guest staying and the property or at least cheaper. It was a standard rate for anyone who wanted to park there. I didn’t mind paying but it adds up if you are staying for more than 4 days

Very clean property all around

Location was great being next to the convention center
    • Double Suite with Water View - Non-Smoking

They put over $1000 in hold on my debit card for a $200 a night room and over charged me $60 per night that booking.com quoted me.

Location was great being next to the convention center

Tampa
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Upon check out I was charged about $40 above the contracted rate through booking.com, no explanation and didn't even offer to match the contracted rate.

Location was nice

Hotel is fine, good location, poor staff.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Our room was not ready until after 5 pm. This was a special occasion and left us no time to get ready for dinner and concert. The staff did nothing to make up for this.

Convenience to Amalie arena. Good free breakfast.

Great Downtown Hotel!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

This place is great! Highly recommend. Awesome location, very walkable area. The staff is extremely accommodating and helpful. Happy Hour in the evening and breakfast in the morning were nice additions. I’ll go back again for sure!

Nice hotel, but disappointing breakfast buffet.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast buffet was disappointing. No pancakes or waffles (ran out), and the muffins tasted old like they were previously frozen. Overall - food was not fresh.

The bed was comfortable. Room was nice.

It was a C+ experience for the money.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Long check-in lines (25 min), long valet lines (20+ minutes), food not replenished timely at breakfast.

The room was clean and comfortable - nice comfy beds - coffee was fully stocked.

Typical Embassy Suites property; great location near the Cruise Port.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was filled with 8-13 year olds attending a dance convention; noisy chaos all evening and the next morning.

Booked a room on a Saturday night prior to leaving on a cruise. Wonderful location, free happy hour and breakfast was included.

All and all the stay was good except for no room cleaning even after calling twice to notify!
    • King Suite with City View

We were charged for early registration even tho the room was ready for check-in. We didn't receive room cleaning even after calling to notify twice!

Amenities were good, food was good, wifi was good, location was great

Convenient and comfortable.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The room smelled a bit musty when arrived, but improved after the air was turned on and adjusted.

The morning breakfast was excellent and the staff friendly & helpful.

I got what I needed.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The road to get in is a little confusing. Not the property's fault. Parking is $28 a day if you stay.

So very comfortable. There is a happy hour and a breakfast. We didn't make it in time for the happy hour but it was offered.

Exceeded my expectations and will always stay there if attending something at the arena.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

That we could only stay one night!

We had a sitting room! The afternoon mixer with the beer and wine was amazing! We met so many nice people! The breakfast was phenomenal! I had the best omelette of my life made by Claudia.

I will definitely come back there. I will definitely recommend others to visit.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Smoking

The valet price and when everyone has to checkout there wasn’t enough valet employees ready to help.

Complimentary breakfast and happy hour was a plus for the price to stay. The hotel was beautiful and clean. Staff was very friendly and professional.

Very poor as far as service...

See above

Beds were great -- room overpriced-- phones ?? they did not answer at front desk kept calling to book taxi for next morning no answer 1hour 20 minutes..finally went at 11;30 pm down in my pajamas to get a person to book was 1/2 hour before I got to desk --only one girl at reception.. No coffee station for people leaving early.. Left hotel at 4:40 a.m. to catch 7 a.m. flight to Atlanta then to Bermuda .. Very disapointed with service.. No doorman -- had to lug all our luggage 5 pieces down.. No security visable .. They need to hire more people..

Comfortable and quiet.
    • King Suite with Water View - Non-Smoking

Location was convenient for one night, catching a cruise the next day. It was easy to find a shuttle ride to the port the next morning, using Blue One, the service recommended by the hotel.

Housekeeping Fail
    • King Suite with Water View - Non-Smoking

Our room wasn't visited by housekeeping during our ENTIRE stay.Check-in 4/14 check out 4/17. We had to call and/or visit the desk to get to get towels. Coffee and bathroom supplies not replenished, trash not emptied. Disappointed in this and the staff response, spoke to the maid right outside of my room once and know that she saw us another day.....

buffet is always good....

Great stay for any convention and/or Thunderbolts games. Superb location

Bar closes early-ish - although no issue to us as the Marriott across the road is open late

The location by the water and proximity to the convention centre an the ice hockey venue was fantastic. no complaints

Will not come back to this property again
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a large number of teenage guests that were loud and unruly and nothing was done to address the issue. Breakfast was overcrowded and nowhere to sit. Food was poor and not hot. Will never stay in this property again.

Accommodating and Welcoming
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The property was in an excellent location. The staff were very welcoming and professional. They were extremely accommodating, and we appreciate their provisions. After driving from NC for about 12 hours, they allowed us to check in early. That was wonderful!

The hotel offered free drinks from 630 to 730.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

One of the reasons why I picked the hotel was because of the room service and location. We attended a concert that was across the street from the hotel. I couldn't figure out why the stopped serving food on a night of a huge concert that ended at 11:00. It's pointless to offer room service if you going to stop serving food that early! The size of the pool was very small. There were too many people in the pool to enjoy it.

The hotel offered free drinks from 630 to 730. The hotel was very clean.

Didn’t have a clean room when i got there, the bar tender...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Didn’t have a clean room when i got there, the bar tender rolled his eyes at us and then after 20 minutes not getting a drink we walked out and he said, oh do you want a drink. Then I called down to order drinks and he said honestly it would be easier if you just came down here. Then the valet didn’t help us with bags and when I got in my car he motioned a gun pointed to his head like he was annoyed.

Loved the area the hotel was in.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

We were a “bit” startled that after paying about $225/night, we had tpay an additional $28/night for parking. We were hoping for free coffee set up In the evening like many hotels have.

Our room was clean & spacious. The breakfast was terrific.

Will recommend to friends

No complaints

Visiting Tampa to attend a Lacrosse game at Tampa University and the location was perfect!!! Also the breakfast was outstanding and the Happy Hour was an added bonus. They rooms were more than comfortable and the view was outstanding!!! Hope to revisit Tampa again.

• King Suite with Water View - Non-Smoking

Had an issue with our booking was locked out of our suite Friday and Saturday.Saturday the hotel manager was called.Apparently the hotel didn't update our confirmation and double booked

Beautiful hotel close to everything

This property is in desperate need of upgrading and renovation! It's a terrible value proposition
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

the rooms are dated, and look drab. Furniture is chipped all over, and the first room I was given was unclean: hair and dust right alongside the microwave-in plain site. In the second room, the calking around the toilet clearly showed signs of urine impregnating the calking. Furniture and carpet are brown and dull. My carpet in the second room I was given hadn't been well vacuumed: there were clear signs of the former guest being int the room before me. When I checked out and told the agent how unhappy i was, she said, "Yes, it's in need of renovation: and we're starting that this summer!" But she never offered to reduce my invoice or award me extra points. An apology is simply an exercise in disingenuousness if not accompanied by a tangible thank you for putting up with a poor property.

LOVED the whole experience overall. Will stay there again.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

quoted price on booking.com,stated taxes included. 54.00 additional charge on bill and not so friendly person at front desk just kept saying it was taxes added to bill.

The check in person was very sweet and helpful getting us in before our time. Beautiful location, views, and most of the personnel were very personable.

A 7 out of 10
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Smoking

The sofa bed is to small for 2 grown person to sleep comfortably. Also if you rent for 4 people there should be enough pillows,and blankets for 4 people.

Location, happy hour and breakfast

Not worth the cost
    • Double Suite with City View

CHECK in was supposed to be at 4 room not ready until 7pm. Game started at 7. Left belongings in vehicle which meant getting vehicle back from valet to put luggage in and then after game had to stand back in line to get room keys after 930pm. Still go back to valet to retrieve baggage from valet. Offered bell hop but couldn't leave baggage and contents unsecured. Had to pay for parking on top of huge expense for room. When got to room had two towels for 4 people. Left two messages with housekeeping with no response. 3/4 of a roll of toilet paper 3 women ran out no spare roll. Housekeeping still no response. Mirror dirty toddler lip and handprints all over it. For a room 3 hours late in being ready and it being substandard for this cost. No effort was made or apologies to make this right. We go to the games a lot and will use other properties.

RIGHT NEXT TO THE AMELIE ARENA. Great breakfast that's it

• Double Suite - Non-Smoking

not enough time for meals, it was too crowded every morning at breakfast. staff could not keep up with plates and clean up. we only ate breakfast 1 day.if hours were till 1030 or 11.. maybe lines wouldn't be so long for omlets, have room to sit and enough plates.

location clean room

Liked having a separate living room & really nice...
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

No where to sit in the lobby while waiting for our room.

Liked having a separate living room & really nice breakfast. Bed super comfortable & so we're the pillows

Great views, clean environment and restaurant has great selection of food
    • King Suite with City View

When I got to my room, the double doors to the deck couldn't be opened and had to get help. However help was very quick- under 5 minutes! That's service.

I loved the class of the facility and everything was kept up and exceeded my expectations.

Hello Tampa Embassy !!! :) Good bye Tampa Embassy :) !!!!!! good to be home.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

They blew it with me on breakfast. we have never been to an Embassy where you guys have people serving our food to us in a line, where as some got more than others based on what ? I don't know. we didn't drive 850 miles not to enjoy one of the reasons we choose Embassy, THE BREAKFAST.

The lobby.

Perfect situation next to Amelie Arena, we were just in town...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Difficult to find with sat nav for some reason.

Perfect situation next to Amelie Arena, we were just in town for the Ice hockey. Staff were efficient rather than friendly, more useful as far as I'm concerned. Housekeeping were super helpful.

Best hotel experience I have had yet.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel suite was the perfect size for two people, the staff were all very friendly and helpful, and the over all experience was great. The reviews I read online before booking the hotel said it was very clean, which was very true when we arrived. I was very surprised and happy that there was a Starbucks store inside the hotel. The breakfast was over the top and amazing. I loved the whole atmosphere of the hotel. It was very big, open, luxurious, grand, and beautiful. The pool deck was amazing, and the view was incredible. I did not want to leave!

Overall, a good stay. Will use again, though hopefully with a lower price ($319 was high).
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

When calling the hotel, you get transferred to a "manager's extension" that is poorly recorded and very unprofessional. There is no one to answer the phone?

The Room itself was wonderful! And overall, the staff was great (we appreciated their recommendation for a pizza place that delivered an excellent pizza at midnight!). We also appreciated the breakfast, crowded though it was (still, great food!)

I am not sure I will stay again. We were over charged and ac didn't work.

The AC didn't work, the maintenance guy came changed the air filter and Said that should fix it. It didn't. We were over charged and our room was not ready even after 4. And they charged us $28 to park then taxed it so it was almost $30 to park for 1 night. When I called the hotel I had to email my receipt from booking what I was too be charged because they didn't have it and they said parking was owned by a 3rd party.

Room wasn't ready till 6pm.
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Room wasn't ready till 6pm.. burned out light bulbs in room and no one answered front desk phone when calling.. no hot water for my shower. Was definitely a crazy experience

Best on my list
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I am not liking the fact that you have to pay for parking. I understand that it depends on the area but even with that they should consider to give their clients a free parking vouchers. If there is a conference or one has to attend a seminar but is not a customer/client then one should pay for parking, otherwise it should be free for their customers.

This is not the first time I stayed at the Embassy Hotel. I know that the hotel is expensive but I like the fact that they lower their prices when the area is not in high demand. One thing that I would like to say about the Embassy hotel is when you Checkin you will never get hungry. Amazing, it's the only hotel that provides their clients with food all the time till the point that you don't even need to go outside to look for where to eat. I really loved that hotel despite that I am a tough evaluator. Everything was clean and staff were amazing.

If you have to travel to Tampa just go there.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

there was nothing what we did not liked

The rooms were wonderfull. I liked that there was a bedroom and sittingroom both with TV. My wife could watch what she liked and I good watch what I wanted.

Will stay another time under different circumstances
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Wish I could have had breakfast but that wasn’t your fault! Lol

Didn’t get breakfast due to surgery that morning. Everything was very nice and I felt very comfortable. Thank you!

Ruined by a uncaring staff
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Disgusting manager of the bar who got junior staff to stop serving me after 2 drinks with no rationale when bar was full of rowdy lions fans quite embarrassing especially when all people in my vicinity were incredulous at what happened !!!!

Free breakfast and free happy hours drinks everyday is a big...
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The hotel facilities and furnishings appear to be aged and outdated. The view of the rooms are not as good as the Marriot across the street. The Marriot is more modern and is by the river and with a better pool.

Free breakfast and free happy hours drinks everyday is a big plus. Staffs are friendly.

A 5 star place to stay with a 5 star breakfast buffet.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room/suite was simply awesome. The breakfast buffet was outstanding with three sittings to easy congestion and a selection that exceeded most restaurant buffets in both quality and quantity. This is now our permanent go to place to stay in Tampa.

Loved the made to order breakfast and the reception in the...
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

When pulling into the hotel for the first time we were told by the valet that we might as well make use of their services since we paid for them anyway. Being out first time at a hotel with valet we believed him. We were then charged 30.00 a night after we checked out. We were on a budget so this kind of put us out a little.

Loved the made to order breakfast and the reception in the evenings. The bed was extremely comfortable and the staff friendly.

I had a very enjoyable stay & would stay here again in the future.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was not impressed with the price for parking at the hotel.

I love how friendly the staff was & that they communicated through txt message even after I checked out just to make sure I had a nice stay.

I might stay here again. But I was select the room more carefully.
    • King Suite with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The shower stall was really creepy. The wallpaper was peeling around the bottom. The floor tile in the shower was a little bit slick. And there was an area where the water wasn’t draining and there is a hole in the tile. The entire bathroom should be renovated. Also the chairs at the table are falling apart and should be replaced.

We accidentally booked a room for disabled individuals. I’m sure a regular room would’ve been much nicer.

We enjoyed the accommodations, the breakfast was wonderful...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I felt the parking was a little on the spendy side.

We enjoyed the accommodations, the breakfast was wonderful and it was very close to the event we were going to. The bed was very comfortable also.

Apart from parking fee and rubbish food on arrival it was fine.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The food at the reception was poor. Pretty much just chips and dip. Very disappointing and way beneath a hotel at this level. Also I object to pay additional parking fee when I'm staying in a premium hotel. I've already paid top dollar for it and I'm a credit card holder. People off the street were using the same parking and paying the same. I should have at least a discount for staying in the hotel if not it being free.

Everything was fine. The reception food was crap. Minimal, cheap and far beneath your standards ! It's bad that parking is mandatory valet which we had to pay extra for. It should be included. People from the arena using the parking paid the same as a paying hotel guest. Very poor attitude to your loyal HH members.

Fair at best.
    • King Suite with Water View - Non-Smoking

The overall cost of the room was less expensive than nearby hotels but they nickeled and dimed us for everything. If you are going to charge $6.50 for a domestic bottle of beer than you better be a 4 or 5 star hotel, this hotel is far from it. The food at the restaurant was horrible and extremely overpriced. The little store in the hotel was EXTREMELY overpriced. $45 for a bottle of wine and six pack of beer that normally would have cost less than $20. The bathroom sink did not drain properly and our room was never cleaned the second day. Next time I visit Tampa I will spend the extra money to stay and a nicer hotel where I expect to have pay premiums.

Not much

Male housekeeper walked into our room WITHOUT KNOCKING.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Male housekeeper walked into our room WITHOUT KNOCKING. I had not yet dressed from the shower and I think because he heard the water running he thought he could come in and take a peek.....of course the manager made it right.

I booked the hotel for two days, but had to leave early.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I booked the hotel for two days, but had to leave early. I was kept with money for two days, but not for one. They answered that the booking does not give an opportunity to reduce the number of days of residence. Also the cost of booking was less than the cost that I paid for $ 100!