Reviews of Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country 3 stars

29345 Rancho California Road, Temecula, CA 92591, USA

#12 of 19 hotels in Temecula

that the air conditioner wasn't working and they had a...
    • King Suite

that the air conditioner wasn't working and they had a roll away one in the window! NOW ONE TOLD US! IT RUNS ALL NIGHT loud inconvenient and seems sad they don't have money to fix the air-conditioner for the money you pay for a room.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Good overall.
    • King Suite

The only thing I didn't like was the check in. I got there on time for my check in and the staff told me that my room wasn't available yet. So, why you have a check in time when you don't have rooms available. we were waiting an hour and nothing ready yet. We had a tour booked, so we decided to go to the tour and hopefully get the room. And it was, at 8.30 pm we got our room. The let us do our check out late because of that issue. We appreciated that but you guys need to make sure you have enough room for all your guests. It's A Hilton not any other hotel.

The location was really good. It was close to most of the wineries we wanted to visit.

Worth the price, nice pool, great people.
    • Corner King Suite

Not much vegan options for breakfast,

I enjoyed my stay, it was what I expected, breakfast was good, but should have more vegan/vegetarian options.

Horrible
    • King Suite with Pool View

Guest services was horrible, rude, not helpfull at all, and snobby. To top it all off there wasnt even a supervisor/manager on site for me to speak with to resolve my issue.

Excellent location.
    • Double Suite

Carpets smelled funny, there was a rare smell all over the bedroom. Our room had no closset, it had a wardrobe instead... it didn't worked for us. We were staying for a wedding and were a party of three with long dresses and suits hanging all over the room.

Excellent location. Great breakfast and nice staff.

Happy hour and breakfast/ Very friendly and helpful staff
    • Double Suite

Upkeep on unit/shower head old and calcium build up low water pressure,bthrm & bdrm doors didnt lock and of track

Happy hour and breakfast/ Very friendly and helpful staff

Was in town for my brothers wedding.
    • Double Suite with Pool View

Small beds. My first room the bathroom didn’t work and was unable to shower and get ready for rehearsal dinner. The walls are paper thin. You can hear everything

The separate room suite.

Nice place for a get-away weekend.
    • King Suite

The second day, went to breakfast about 45 minutes before closing time and they had already ran out of items. I was told, this should not have been the case. They seemed to be short staffed for breakfast.

The location, amenities, room, hot breakfast, coffee/tea bar 24/7 in lobby.

Great location!
    • Double Suite with Pool View

There was a problem with the phones so we had to go down to the lobby fairly late in the evening to get additional bedding.

Nice breakfast and Happy hour reception. The staff was very helpful and the hotel was clean.

The stay was fine. Nothing fancy but nice for an inexpensive overnight.
    • King Suite with Pool View

All little stuff: One elevator out of service, vending machine on 4th floor did not accept credit cards, fire escape route on 4th floor near Room 411 leads ONLY UP, room key card did not allow access to the pool area (even when re-programmed by the front desk), drunken idiots in the little bar downstairs.

Good location close to many Wine Country destinations. Easy online reservation process (last minute in our case). Nice pool and facilities.

The stay was pleasant ..
    • King Suite

Went to get coffee in the AM ....had to open cabinets to find coffee cups.....when trying to get a drink at the bar several times no one attending as they had to also run room service and back and forth to kitchen. It appeared to be short staffed. Also recently remodeled so it seemed as though everyone was still working through the quirks....the flow of everything seemed to be off....

Did not eat in the restaurant or the complimentary breakfast...it looked good.....we were out for a wedding and met up with relatives in old town Temecula...... My husband and I had coffee am and drinks at the Bar evening watching the game. The staff was very friendly. Liked that there was a lot of outdoor tables and seating.

Relatively cheap is best I can say.
    • Double Suite

Hotel very tired, overall poor decor, room needs updated badly, as far as possible from reception. Asked for direction to town, sent wrong way. Twice.

Relatively cheap is best I can say.

Was ok, wouldnt stay there again. Quality is not that of embassy suites of the past
    • King Suite with Pool View

“Pool view” was that of a drained out pool. They couldve asked if we wanted a different room since we requested pool view but werent expecting and empty eyesore.

Breakfast was good. Bed was comfy but did not smell fresh🤗

Embassy Suites Temecula
    • King Suite

They were a little too serious about clamping down on getting some items like bacon at their complimentary breakfast. Please just put the bacon out with the other food and don't treat guests like they're criminals if they want more than two pieces.

Very beautiful location.

Very unhappy.
    • Double Suite with Pool View

There were 3 of us scheduled and there were never 3 coffee cups or glasses or coffee. We mentioned all of this to the front desk but to no avail. the signage in the hotel was very poor. Our key didn't work to open our door or pool. Finally the next day, we were given new keys. This was very frustrating. The concierge was the best. his name was Dennis and was a tremendous help.

The breakfast was wonderful, especially the omelets. so much to choose from. the coffee great. The happy hour was fantastic with different choices everyday. The drinks delicious and the bartender friendly.

will not return to embassy suites again.
    • Double Suite

first handicap room was lacking "grab bars? second handicap room had door lock ups.side down. had acess card replaced 2 times, coulnd not open door. finally got assistance and found u had to full up not pull down on door handle. on check out the clerk refused to make change for $100. Said no cash on hand.

great breakfast

Like going to old town &the wineries
    • King Suite

Bathroom sink backing up with black water twice and coffee maker that didn’t work . This was are worst trip in 4 year staying at the Embassy. Rm 146☹️

Like going to old town &the wineries

Food was good room comfortable.
    • Double Suite with Pool View

Elavator was not working on my floor room#149 had to take the stairs to main level I walk with a cane 75 yrs old not fun

Food was good room comfortable. Staff helpful.

The amenities in our room was a pleasant surprise.
    • Corner King Suite

The dirty plates and cups around vending areas and on hallway floors.

The amenities in our room was a pleasant surprise. The cleanliness in our room was ideal.

It is an older one so adjust expectations.
    • Double Suite

They were out of a few things 30 min before it was over. Which not everyone wants to get up so early. You expect to still have it available... But the omelet was good! Not a big deal but you couldn't go to the breakfast, lobby from our room, you had to walk around outside. If the weather is bad, bummer.

Great location, friendly staff, easy checkin-out and parking.

I was charged $25 for a early Check in fee.
    • King Suite

I was charged $25 for a early Check in fee..i didn't check in early..i called and spoke with the front desk mgr Christine about a refund and he never gave it to me.I will stay somewhere else next year when I come back to Temecula

Nice and convenient
    • King Suite

The plug in the bathtub is missing!

Very convenient,close to the town center,lots of restaurants and shops.Environment is excellent,a small lake nearby,and lots of birds there.The concierge staff is very kind.If you don’t have a car,use Uber!

O.K.
    • Double Suite with Pool View

I did not get the double bed room that I booked. This was not the Embassy Suites type room that I am accustom to. The room location was the very last room in the rear of the building down a very long corridor. The bed was not as comfortable as I usually get or an accustom to at Embassy suites. Though I felt I received a good price and feel that I may have overpaid for the amenities that I received at this particular property. It was quite noisy in that location. It has come to my attention that this is "Spring Break". Nevertheless, I am not a spring break kid. I have stayed at many Embassy Suites, this was by far the worst. OK by other chain standards but nothing like what I would consider standard Embassy Suites quality. I did not complain and made due, but most definitely not happy with the accommodations. My wife booked the room using my credit card. Though I am a Hilton Honors member it was not used for this trip. I am not sure if this would have made a difference. It was not bad, just not what I am accustom to from Embassy Suites.

The omelet bar was great as usual. That desk staff and breakfast staff was courteous and professional as usual. The overall property appeared to be really nice.

Front Desk Staff & Breakfast Staff Excellent, Housekeeping sucked
    • King Suite

The Housekeeping Staff are one of the worst I have ever seen and expect better from Embassy Suites and did not see housekeeping till very late afternoon every day to make up the room. Our stay was 4 days and the last day did not get the housekeeping service at all and had to call to get towels and no cleaning as the staff had gone home by then. I am not sure if it wasa scheduling issue or not but we where both disappointed overall

The front desk staff where great especially Alex who was a please to talk with and very informative of the area and was a pleasure to talk with. The Breakfast staff in the dining lounge where also excellent and where smiling and enjoying there jobs. A big shout out to both areas for the customer service and friendliness

Overall great value!
    • Double Suite

The breakfast and happy hour were very good. The staff was very professional and courteous. It was my birthday weekend, so staff sent a complimentary bottle of local champagne and cheesecake for two to the room. The local Champagne was fantastic and so was the cheesecake!

• King Suite with Pool View

Did not have a good rest on the night that I stayed there. Had to get up not once but twice 3am then at 4:30 am due to false fire alarm. Also the bathtub is clogged.

excellent value
    • King Suite with Pool View

This is a newly renovated hotel in Temecula. They have transformed this into a beautiful place that is affordable, they really have great customer service and the food is excellent as well, they have free happy hour free drinks (alcohol too). Stay in room 211 if you want a king suit it has an extra large private balcony.

GREAT place to stay.
    • King Suite with Pool View

At night it gets stuffy.

LOVE the free HAPPY hour and free hot breakfast.We Love this place.We try and visit at least 4 or 5 times a year.You have a Great Staff.

Prefer staying closer to wineries. Will return to Inn at Churon for next getaway
    • Corner King Suite

Walls too thin, could hear snoring from next room. Evening reception was lousy snacks and cheap brands of alcohol.

Size of room, having a refrigerator and enjoyed the daily complimentary breakfast

I will not return to that property
    • King Suite

The decor of the room was old and out dated looking. And kind of small. Other embassy suites I've stayed were more comfortable and had nicer decor. And one side note...did not care for the one way in and one way out of the property. I have to say I most likely would not return to that property.

Balcony was nice overlooking the pool. And the buffet breakfast was great.

Best value for the money. Excellent location.

Nothing really

The staffs are very friendly. The complimentary breakfast is probably the best feature of my stay. You can order freshly made omelette or eggs and the coffee is very good too. Very good location. 3 minutes away from Old Town.

Rooms were clean.
    • King Suite

Rooms were clean. Bedding, towels etc were new and fresh. For price rooms were nice. Quiet on 5th floor where we stayed. Quiet and clean are most important to me so stay was pleasant.

My car was broken into whilst parked outside the property,...
    • King Suite with Pool View

My car was broken into whilst parked outside the property, when telling the reception staff they didn’t seem fazed by it, and I had to tell them to call the police!

the location is pretty convenient, nice hotel
    • King Suite

But the hotel and Booking.com had mistakenly charged my credit card for another room, at higher rate, I really don’t have the energy to argue for the last couple of dollars, but during the discussion, it shows their rate of mistaken is pretty high.

the location is pretty convenient, nice hotel

For close to $300 I’ll probably stay somewhere else next time.
    • Double Suite

1. The AC in #403 was horrible. We had to have the air on 65 at night to avoid hot air blowing out. When the AC was in the “off” position the vents were hot and once it kicked on, hot air came out. :( 2. A few of the workers in the restaurant working Sunday morning (10/26 at 9:30am) were indifferent, at best. They just seemed to have wanted us to leave. Asking questions seemed to “annoy” them. And though bfast was over at 10 (which I understand you have hours to stick by) they took the left over food to the back. Why not let the people still eating have 2nd’s. We thought “are they throwing it away?! What a waste! Or, are they saving it for themselves? That’s weird to clear it so fast. Im guessing you pride yourself on customer service, yet not one of the servers on duty smiled. Weird too, cause I smiled and said hi to them. Also, not the servers fault, but the staff didn’t have enough plates and silverware to handle a Sunday bfast Rush. P.S. The 2 maintenance men we saw on property were nicer to us than the actual servers in the restaurant. (Kudos to Ernesto and Ray for smiling and saying hi.) 3. The beds we had were 2 full-size. Not ideal to share with a friend who isn’t your significant other. (We were 4 friends, all girls, here for a bday trip.) Try upgrading to queens.

Chris at the front desk was amazing. He personally exceeded our expectations by checking us in early, holding our bags and even snapped some photos of my friends and I before leaving. Also, Cecilia and the main chef (male) in the restaurant were friendly and personable at breakfast.

Great location, great bar and patio area
    • King Suite

The lobby was bright and clean but the hallways leading to the rooms weren't clean

The room was perfect for the two of us. We weren't there long enough to enjoy the pool, happy hour, etc. but we will definitely keep it in mind for our next visit.

Nice! Not fantastic, but nice.
    • Double Suite

Well, I´m european and may be used to some certain standards, so this is an interesting experience: When you are in a Hilton hotel in Temecula wine country and ask for a glass of wine, you get served in a disposable plastic cup... Hahaha!

This is a real hotel. A place were you want to spend time, not just sleep. The lounge in the reception area is really nice. And so is the patio outside and the pool area. The bar is good, but the service is lacking a bit. The rooms are very spacious and the breakfast is fantastic for being in the USA.

Stay was fair
    • Double Suite

Bathroom shower wasn't very good. We could hear the people in the next room. Made it difficult to sleep.

Beds were comfortable. Continental breakfast was good.

I would stay there again for the value.
    • Double Suite

The stairway area wasn't very clean. As for our room, the shower was very clean, the sink area needed to be cleaned a bit more, beds were clean, some of the furniture such as the table needs to be replaced.

Loved the Happy Hour, you can't go wrong with giving your guests complimentary alcoholic beverages.

Loved the Complimentary breakfast and Happy Hour!
    • King Suite

The air conditioning unit was VERY loud turning on and off in the middle of the night. We tried to just keep the fan “on” but it would still shut off after a few minutes. It was so loud it woke us up all night. So we turned the unit off the next night we stayed and it got too hot in the room.

Loved the custom omlettes for breakfast and complimentary Happy Hour!

It was fantastic and much needed.
    • King Suite

My only complaint is that they ran out of parking in the front but that's expected with such a great hotel.

This property was amazing,it'd be difficult to name all the things I enjoyed.

Had a great time! Went wine tasting. The staff at Embassy was great especially manager at check in

Had a slight problem with a couple of rooms at check in but it was cleared up pretty quickly. They need to put a real trash can and maybe some towel hooks in the rooms.

The breakfast was excellent, also, hosted happy hour is great. Not much snacks but drinks were great. Air conditioning was struggling as it was so hot.

Room space
    • King Suite with Pool View

Ants were in coffee pot and in room. Trying to get housekeeping services(like an iron) took a few reminder phone calls. Bathtub faucet was leaking bad

Room space

Wasn't too impressed with my overall experience there
    • Double Suite with Pool View

The so called restaurant and some of the food at the breakfast buffet was cold. When making reservations I chose room overlooking the pool but when we got to the room it had a view of the parking lot

Bed was comfortable

Very relaxing
    • King Suite

We were on the "quiet side". It was not very quiet due to street and freeway traffic noise.

The breakfast was very good. The bartenders during happy hour did a great job.

Great Place to stay!
    • King Suite

The rooms need a little bit of TLC and the registration desk was in a weird area due to construction. Other than that things were fine.

We really enjoyed our stay here. Our room was nice, we had a balcony so that was plus. We also enjoyed their breakfast.

Decent hotel, good price
    • Double Suite with Pool View

The lobby was under construction when we were there, so we couldn't even go into it (I have no idea what it looked like). Had to enter from the side of the building and follow some hallway signs to what seemed like a large closet, where they had set up a makeshift "lobby". There was a drunk guy in the pool area in the afternoon, who was sort of bothering people. Then when we moved into the Jacuzzi, he followed, smoking. My friend asked if he wouldn't mind putting his cigarette out while he was in the Jacuzzi, and he was like, "Mmmm... nope," and then went on some drunk rant, which pretty much irritated everyone in the spa, and we all got out. Cut our pool time and enjoyment significantly, but in all fairness, this isn't really the hotel's fault. On the way out, we did alert a staff member (as did another person) of the guest's behavior and I think they may have gone to speak to him afterward, but I don't know what happened after that. We just wanted to get away from there.

I always love the extra living space in an Embassy Suites. Fridge in room. Free cocktail hour in the afternoon (with very limited snacks), and breakfast in the morning.

Microwave did not work property under construction so some...
    • King Suite

Closer room Elevator was very slow and hot no air flow hopefully things will be a lot better and nicer after the construction is completely done

Microwave did not work property under construction so some minor inconveniences for the customers

Horrible hotel
    • King Suite

The property is under construction, its dirty, the rooms are small, air conditioner was loud, couldn't turn it off. There was a hole in bathroom wall where the vent was pulled out. And my car was vandalized.

• King Suite

Great location. The bed was comfortable and there was a lot of value for the money spent. Wish we would have stayed here Saturday night too. The location was under renovation and there was some inconvenience on that part.

• Double Suite

It was perfect! Even with renovations going on it was perfect!excellent accommodations and amazing staff.

The staff were incredible. So polite and helpful. Not phony just genuinely helpful. Went out of there way to help us with anything!

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Return Unlikely - Too Many Issues
    • King Suite with Pool View

Room had furniture damaged. Bathroom sliding door damaged Bathroom counter separating from wall (could be re-caulked) AIR CODITIONING SUPER NOISEY!!! (Room next door also) Construction during our stay (web site did not note this when reservation made) Cost of room ($150+ / night with taxes) too high considering these issues Parking a pain due to construction (understandable)

Location was perfect for our needs Fresh made breakfast omelettes Staff friendly/helpful

Breakfast was great and the room was comfortable.
    • King Suite

At 2:45AM someone thought it would be funny to pull the fire alarm. The alarm sounded and advised to evacuate. I had to get my kids up and go outside in the parking lot for about 20 minutes.

Breakfast was great and the room was comfortable.

Very noisy hotel.
    • King Suite

Hotel under renovation. Price was too high despite the location. Our room was located near breakfast lounge and reception area. Very noisy. Door to reception area slammed from people entering all night. Not a good location for anyone to stay in that room.

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Wait until the remodeling is over!!!! Book with the hotel.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access

The remodeling is a mess, would not have considered booking. The smake alarm went off 3 times. Phone was inoperable. We were wrongly booked for 2 rooms instead of 1. It took some time to resolve a very simple problem.

The chef made breakfast is a great perk and happy hour.

Wine Country Chaos
    • King Suite

Under construction and very cluttered. Wifi was so slow. Staff was just as irritated as the guests.

Very close to wine country. Breakfast and happy hour were good.

Not a good value for cost.
    • King Suite

Smallest "suite" I've ever stayed in. Room next to ice machine and staff service elevator was quite noisy during day. Hallway was loud and "echoey." Not a good value for cost.

Breakfast variety was pretty standard. Excellent omelette chef.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

The staff was amazingly helpful, the food was VERY GOOD and the location was perfect!!
    • Double Suite

The hotel is under renovation...a little hard to figure out where to go, especially for bathrooms near the restaurant.

The food was hot, tasty and the area was CLEAN!!!

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Convenient but Outdated
    • King Suite

The hotel is very outdated. It is currently being remodeled so I'm hoping it will improve. The bed and pillows are old and uncomfortable. I felt like I was staying in a motel instead of a hotel.

The location was convenient.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Dont book until remodleing complete
    • King Suite with Pool View

Horrible unsanitary plumbing issue. Sink backed up with black effluent twice. Bath facility rather motel sixish. Building being remodled and we had to walk in the rain to a hall to register. Had i known it was under construction i would not have booked it.

Room was nice. Breakfast eas excellent

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Enjoyable 3 night stay in Temecula area.
    • Double Suite with Pool View

Loudness from pool. Noise from workman working in the hall at 8:00am.

Made to order omelets were delicious. Very comfortable beds. Sitting room made our room very spacious. Large counter for bathroom area. Evening happy hour was excellent.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Better staff
    • Double Suite

I came in early to check in at about noon. They didn't have rooms ready but let me know that I was all checked in. We came in the evening and still had to wait 2 more hours. I finally asked to speak to a manager and somehow they found a room. What I was most upset about was the fact that my room was given to someone else and i was not given a room till I asked for a manager!

We love the location!!! Breakfast and social hour was an added bonus

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Missing the mark.
    • King Suite with Pool View

We have stayed at many Embassy Suites, but this one misses the mark. We had a king suite and the bedroom was so small there was no room for the suitcase. The bed went wall to wall with nightstands just fitting. No door on the bedroom. Place is undergoing renovation and is a mess! There is no lobby; check-in is in a small room. Our room was not ready when we arrived. 4:00 is a late check-in time; most hotels are 3:00. We had to go outside to get to the breakfast room and bar (great on the rainy day!). Internet was unreliable.

Excellent breakfast and happy hour. Very good location for visiting Temecula wine country. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Unorganized Hotel
    • Double Suite with Pool View

The check in process was a nightmare! We are a company and had signed an authorization form 4 days prior to our employees arrival. Upon check in Heather said they didn't have the form and wanted me to FAX it. Who uses a fax? That's like going to Blockbuster to rent a DVD! I said I scanned it and emailed it. Heather said well it didn't go to me so you will need to do it again. Thank goodness I was available to redo this for our employees at 6pm at night after a long 12 hour day on the road for them! Come on Embassy suites and Hilton. Wake up! Move into the modern era and put a system into place for scanning, email and credit card authorization! And Heather you are not a nice person. I don't appreciate your condescending attitude. You do not represent or uphold the company brand!

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

All that was needed for a comfortable and peaceful stay.
    • King Suite

Check in staff was very helpful and kind. Room was clean and bed and linens were in place. Nights rest was peaceful with good morning coffee in room. Breakfast staff and cooks were fabulous. My wife has celiac's and they cooked her up a great gluten free omelete. Was a great stay, Thanks Again!

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Comfortable rooms, great location and friendly staff.
    • King Suite

There was a bit of construction in hotel, so to get to our room on 1st floor, had to take elevator to 3rd floor, walk to end of bldg. then take elevator back down to 1st flr. Overall would definitely return, friendly staff and comfortable rooms.

Great location to Old Town and wineries. Complimentary happy hour is wonderful, good drinks and snacks. Buffet breakfast is good but had trouble with communicating our omelet order, cook never got it right! But no biggie, what I got was hot & fresh!

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

This is a smoking property
    • King Suite

Our NON SMOKING room was right next to the smoking patio. Smoke filled our room all evening I have asthma and was too sick to even call to complain

Centrally located

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Very nice room at a good price, just off freeway.

We stayed two nights. No maid service! Our bed wasn't even made, nor was the trash emptied.

Very nice suite, with large vanity area, microwave and fridge, and a tv in the bedroom and in the suite area! Free happy hour, nice free breakfast. Very comfy bed. Beautiful pool area.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Nice stay at great location in Temecula!
    • King Suite with Pool View

Omelet breakfast was excellent! Only complain was the window screen being extremely dirty/dusty when we checked in. Staff very nice & accomodating!...excellent location...minutes from downtown & lots of shops nearby. Wineries 8 miles away...took us 10 min to drive there :)

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Excellent place to stay for your wine country visit
    • King Suite

We had to call for extra blankets and pillows for pull out bed but otherwise, it was great!

The breakfast was great, I didn't expect a full on breakfast. It was excellent!!

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Inform customers if you can't fulfill their request
    • King Suite with Pool View

I requested a 2 hour early check-in but it was 4:30 pm when we got our room because of a room inspection. That was a bummer waiting in the lobby that long after making a special request. Also, regular check-in is 4:00 pm

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Always a great stay at Embassy Suites!
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access

I've stayed at this Embassy Suites for many years. It's always been clean, great staff, close to the freeway, And one of my favorites is a hot breakfast! The omelet bar is fabulous and there is a variety of other things that are hot for breakfast to. I've never had a bad experience when I stay here the pool is huge, the rooms are very nice and the beds are comfortable. All is well when I can spend times with friends and bring them to this Hotel, I know they will enjoy their stay like I always do! Thank you!

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

stay there all the time on business trips......
    • Double Suite

air conditioning not working, hard during hot humid stay.... Back of building lawn by parking covered with trash...

Nice easy check in and complimentary drink Great rooms

Very efficient check in, friendly staff, clean and centrally...
    • Double Suite

Very efficient check in, friendly staff, clean and centrally located!

Room ac.
    • King Suite

Room ac. Got too cold. Called receptionist was told to turn it to 75 room got hot.