Reviews of Embassy Suites Tysons Corner This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

8517 Leesburg Pike, Tysons Corner, VA 22182, United States of America

#10 of 17 hotels in Tysons Corner

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Customer service....response time. Cld be way better. But I love embassy suites!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I think I was over charged....I contacted hotel via email. And have not received a response. How rude, I work hard for my money.

Free happy hour. But some things priced highly. Breakfast was delicious

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

It was ok
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Disability Access/Non Smoking

I did not like the fact we were not informed before we checked in that the swimming pool was not in service. When I brought that to managements attention . I was disappointed at there response. Almost dismissive.

Happy hour I do not drink but the wonderful women who tended that bar made me a delicious non alcohol drink

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Staff were wonderful, rooms were wicked clean and updated...
    • Superior King Connector Suite

Renovations (albeit a necessary evil) were very distracting. Although the staff did what they could to accommodate guests, happy hour and breakfast were chaotic to say the least. The pool was closed and only one elevator was operable for 8 floors during breakfast and check out time. A disclaimer on the main website would have been nice or a more orderly flow to meet the needs of breakfast time.

Staff were wonderful, rooms were wicked clean and updated nicely. Happy Hour is always a nice touch!

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

The room is spacious, clean and good value for money.

Just no water to drink in the room. Nothing much.

The room is spacious, clean and good value for money. Very good breakfast and staff are really friendly. We stayed for 2 nights, and there was some construction and the pool was closed for refurbishment. There was an open bar that really made our stay nice and cozy.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

It was good
    • King Room with Hard Wired Internet - Non-Smoking

I have not gotten notice about their constructions. Swimming pool was not available, and it was little noisy in the morning. The air in the room was stuffy.

It was clean and staff ws nice

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

I love the free breakfast which included omelets made to...
    • Superior King Connector Suite

My only complaint is that the lighting is not good in the living room.

I love the free breakfast which included omelets made to order and free drinks in the evening. The staff was superb! The rooms are nice because they have a living room and bedroom.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

We are happy with our stay in the Embassy suites in Tyson Corner
    • Superior King Connector Suite

The hotel is under renovation . Most Of the time we were out so this was not a problem for us . The room are renovated already ; nice and clean. The Staff was very helpful and nice . The hotel is very close to the metro - silver line.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Ignore the last of tge rennovations and enjoy a comfortable stay.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No complaints here the best

Even though there was the last of the renovations goin on expected to be complete tge end of June 2018, the staff did their best to make everyone feel comfortable from free drinks and snack buffet to excellent breakfast including made to order omelets. The room was comfortable and quiet and tastefully already upgraded. New linens and towels looked like new Serra Oerfect Sleeper beds too that was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

It was a nice getaway!
    • Superior King Connector Suite

The hotel was under construction so of course the pool wasn't open and it was a complete hassle using only one elevator. I left an item in my room and was told that they couldn't find it

The breakfast and and manager reception was definitely nice. The rooms are nice and spacious.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Nice location but won't be back
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The place felt dirty. Plus I would have liked to have known that there was construction going on. The pool, fitness center and the main restaurant were close. The construction started at 10am till 4. I was there to enjoy the hotel and I honestly didn't.

The female bartender on Saturday night was nice. The bed is always my favorite thing about Embassy.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

I loved the managers reception.
    • Superior King Connector Suite

There was construction going on and it almost seemed as if you were interrupting them if you had to pass by

I loved the managers reception. It was a great welcome to the property and a good value

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

sabrina and tyrone had a wonderful time

i loved everything

Everything was just so wonderful my husband and i didn't want to leave should a great hotel the room was very clean the stuff was wonderful the bed was so soft the the pool was not open but the stuff give us passes for a pool down the street they gave us everything we needed and more we will be back soon!

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

It was a great stay for my family & I would stay there again!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only thing that was not good is the Embassy Suites is doing construction for an upgrade in the lobby & where you would eat breakfast. They only had one working elevator during this past weekend. Other than that, everything else was great.

The service was great, the room was clean, & the breakfast was amazingly good! The location of this place was good too! The staff were very polite, & they took care of you with care!

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

HORRIBLE
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

No bath tup, airconditioning did not work, atrium and breakfast area under construction - at breakfast: long line, very little staff to help, no coffee, no utensils, no place to sit, no fruit, one man cooking eggs for 30-40 people - HORRIBLE!!!

What I liked best: That I was there only ONE day.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

The rooms where very nice
    • Superior King Connector Suite

They over charged me for my room and they didn’t even let me know before booking the room that the hotel was being renovated so we couldn’t get in the pool or go to the fitness room or nothing then the elevator takes about 2-3 minutes just to come

The rooms where very nice

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

4.0
    For the money it was a ripoff. Don’t mind paying if I feel it iis worth it
    • Superior King Suite

There was a mattress in front of our window. We were next door to construction and pounding and talking all day. They should have closed one floor at a time to update and work on the rooms. No ice on two floors. Could not get the shuttle to come after us two days in a row at the nearest metro station. We waited an hour an finally had to walk. Not easy for a 75 and 78 year old ladies.

Breakfast ok

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

The location was perfect, the metro station was 1 block walk from the Hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My room overlooked the roof. The new carpet smell in our room was very strong.

My bed and pillows were super comfy. The room was very spacious. The bathroom had plenty of room to move around. Nice big TV to watch and there was an iron to de-wrinkle my clothes. The couch was comfy. Although there was mega construction going on they still managed to have the breakfast buffet plus drinks and snacks in the evening for free!

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

I enjoyed staying at ur hotel all though I accepted more for my stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No answer calls + we asked for a extra blanket and no one get it for us tell next day we should ask again And the internet wasn’t good at all

Put more stuff for service .

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

I
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was construction going on. My son has allergies to sheet rock dust and it made it miserable. The pancakes for the breakfast was hard the eggs dried out. All in all the breakfast wasn’t what it was made out to be. And it was a very long walk to our room Because they had the way to our room blocked Off. Carrying bags and with a one year old and a three old made it a little difficult.

The room was nice.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

I will happily to return to this hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking should be included in the room cost. Our room key wouldn't open exit 'gates'; we had to return to the lobby to have it fixed. Another way to keep the parking slots for Embassy Suites customers only is desirable.

The suite was roomy, decorations modern and stylish, all needs met.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Hotel under massive construction only one operating elevator, lobby dirty rooms dingy looking
    • King Room with Hard Wired Internet - Non-Smoking

Hotel made me move rooms the evening before I checked out for remodeling purpose they left my room door open and moved my personnel belonging from the bathroom.

Hotel staff was pleasant but not helpful shuttle van dirty with body damage

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

The General Manager on March 31, 2018 was very accommodating.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Glass in parking lot No ice machine Hotel under construction Phone didn’t work No vegetarian menu Children loud playing in hall after 10:30pm

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

It was nice but could have been better
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was under a ton on construction. The breakfast was cold. The swimming pool was under construction. I was not aware of the construction or I would have spent the extra money going somewhere else. We were very excited for the pool and hot tub and were disappointed.

The room was really great.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Forced to make the best of it as our stay was non- refundable.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

We were told pool and fitness room under construction. Not so, half of the hotel was under renovation. No lobby, front of hotel entrance entirely blocked off. Check in thru a side door and thru a maze of temporary walls leading to a check-in desk. When workmen came on Monday morning you could smell sewer in lobby area as they were working. Our prior stays at this hotel have always been nice, not so this time. Only one elevator operational. Took forever. There were broken crackers on the rug near our room that stayed there for three days that no one would vacuum up. They were hard to miss. Couldn’t understand that.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

My husband and I decided to take an short, romantic getaway...
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The only issue we had was that the entire hotel is under renovations and we were NOT aware of this until we arrived and checked in at the property, but the staff was very professional and made sure that we were taken care of.

My husband and I decided to take an short, romantic getaway and our overall stay was pleasant and comfortable. The staff was AMAZING, food was AWESOME!!! Room was very clean and renovated.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

The room was the only thing we expected it to be.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The lobby was under construction, main entrance was closed, handicap parking was barricaded Access was on side of building, remote from parking, no luggage carts available with one elevator running. Interior walk way were long and against barricades.

Room was nice, good breakfast, cocktail hour was good and fun.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

Embassy Suites is not trustworthy.
    • King Room with Hard Wired Internet - Non-Smoking

Atrium is under construction, was not informed of this prior to staying. Resulting in dust every where, complete chaos. Only one elevator working. Unacceptable abuse of clientele. Bait and Switch!

modern, well kept room breakfast was much better than competition

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

It was ok
    • Superior King Connector Suite

Hotel was under construction only one door for entry and exit the site allowed me to pick a smoking room get to the hotel and the entire hotel is non smoking

Clean rooms soft beds

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Enjoyable stay, staff were great
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hotel is undergoing a major remodel, dust and constructin going on and very small space available for breakfast. I understand the massive undertaking of the remodel and I will stay there again even if remodel is not complete.

The staff was great especially given the major remodeling of the hotel. Breakfast was still great.

• Reviewed: March 7, 2018

good but not totally good
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

That I was not inform about the construction that they were doing while i even called at least three times before I got into the place and no one told me about it or it might be my mistake that I am not checking their website but at least one of their staff should inform me because I even asked for a lower floor and the reason they gave me that there is no available room anymore.

as expected the breakfast is good and the room is clean

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

stay away there are too many other options in the area and the staff is the worse
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

this place is under construction, the authorities need to go there and shut them down ,unsafe to stay there, unhealthy vapors,paint smells and construction equipment inside the entire hotel,no services as advertised, the management is the worst

nothing,

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Large/clean room especially for the price.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My only "complaint" was that there was construction going on in half of the building which woud've been nice to know about beforehand - but you really couldn't hear it from the room in the morning so it wasnt terrible.

Large/clean room especially for the price. The staff was very kind.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

construction in progress so only one elevator available and...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

construction in progress so only one elevator available and construction obstructions made the facility less attractive and functional as usual. Should be great once completed.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Good stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The lighting in the front room, which faces the hallway feels very dark.

although the hotel was undergoing renovation, there was no discomfort or inconvenience. The staff was very nice, the breakfast good. The pool and fitness room were not available, but we weren’t there for those.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

It is in a pretty good location and once renovation are...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We were put out of the hotel at approximately 5:30am due to faulty wiring. Once access was regained the electricity was then turned off so I was unable to charge any Electronics I had in my possession and the room began to get cold. We decided to just check out. I left disappointed and was assured that I will receive a call from hotel management about giving me another night. I have not been in contact with anyone from Embassy Suite as of yet

It is in a pretty good location and once renovation are completed it may be a enjoyable place to stay.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

Upper floors provide excellent Embassy Suites accommodations.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Jan. 2018 Simply be aware that lower levels are in process of being renovated.

Upper floors provide excellent Embassy Suites accommodations. Great price for the property. All effort being made to maintain property reputation while having renovation work done on lower levels.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

Poor
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No power for hours which caused me to miss my flight and then was told I couldn’t recheck in my room although it was paid for for two days. A complete waste of money and will not anticipate on staying there again. Poor customer service

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

There was construction going on and only one elevator.
    • King Suite Mobility/Hearing Accessbile with Roll In Shower - Non-Smoking

There was construction going on and only one elevator. There was a fire alarm and we had to go outside at 6:30 am. After we came back in, the Fire Department cut off our electricity for the remainder of our stay and we finished getting ready and packing in the dark.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Nice service at the made to order omelet station.
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Disability Access/Non Smoking

We were not informed that the hotel was being remodeled. We were expecting to spend time in the courtyard but could not.

Nice service at the made to order omelet station. Nice service at the bar.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

During the booking we were not told that the hotel is...
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

During the booking we were not told that the hotel is undergoing a complete construction. Although our stay was comfortable, it came as an unexpected and unwelcome surprise. This should be communicated to guests.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

The bed was comfortable, the room was quiet, and the food was great!
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

There was only one elevator working but I am sure that is due to construction.

The rooms were so nice and the staff upgraded all 4 of the rooms I purchased us to a suite and it was great. Even with the updating and construction going on it was great! The breakfast was incredible.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

Our stay was great. The staff was friendly and attentive
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was construction and it was dust everywhere even on our floors. My husband is handicap and he was holding the railing and the dust was all in his hands. We were on the second floor

I love the location

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Love it
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The hotel was undergoing renovation, so it was dusty and sometimes loud noises

The staff is friendly and professional. I love happy hour and free breakfast

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Great hotel with the exception of the short pool hours during the week.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Pool hours during the week are only 4 PM-8 PM meaning you can’t swim in the morning or if you get back to your hotel after 8 PM. We were there on Martin Luther King day, a national holiday so they should have treated the pool hours as a weekend when they are open from 9 AM to 10 PM. There was also a mixup on the breakfast hours, the front desk telling guests that weekend / holiday hours would be observed on Martin Luther King day but the kitchen staff did not know that. Fortunately the manager was able to extend the hours.

Outstanding breakfasts, outstanding suites, nice swimming pool

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

Great price for room, happy hour and breakfast.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Cleaning staff in hallway sloshing water and filthy laundry around. Hard to maneuver luggage thru hallways.

Sick and unable to take advantage of breakfast. Do not use WiFi. Cleaning staff in hallway sloshing filthy water around clients

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

The staff at the front desk was awesome the rooms were clean
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The heat in the common areas did not work the hot tub was broken the pool was also broken

The staff at the front desk was awesome the rooms were clean

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

I stay here often it was the same
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The room was noisy and so we're the neighbors and when I ask for another room I was told it wasn't any available. i wasn't to pleased about that

I stay here often it was the same

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Shpyld be 50% off.
    • Two-Room Executive King Suite

The hotel is under MAJOR renovation. Step out of your room and it feels like outdoors. That pretty much made moot the "lounge" for happy hour. People were in there in FULL HAT AND COATS. Pool/hpt tub was open, but not working. No heat.

The heat in the room was great

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

Wonderful breakfast, friendly staff and clean room but the heating system was ridiculously loud.
    • King Studio Suite

The heating and cooling system in my room was incredibly noisy. It woke me up a couple of times. I did note this with the front desk on checkout. There was a lot of construction at the hotel especially on my floor.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

Not as good as other Embassy's....
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Two nasty stains on blanket. Called desk. New blanket never arrived. Went down to desk myself and attendant went and got me another one. Hotel was under renovations...Wish they would've informed us of this.

Area.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

The staff was nice.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The hotel is under construction. I didn’t think that was clear in the advertisement.

The staff was nice. When I found a hair on my bed sheets the first night they immediately fixed the problem. They also offer free shuttle service within a three mile radius which is nice. Got a ride to the mall.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

good, after an initial problem with my booking through Booking.Com
    • King Studio Suite

MY BOOKING THROUGH BOOKINGS.COM SOMEHOW DID NOT GET REGISTERED WITH THE HOTEL. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? Should I only book directly through the hotel?

breakfast

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

They put us in the worst room.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

They put us in the worst room. Not sure if was because our frequent traveler/booking discount, but clearly was their choice to put us there. THe only room with no access to the atrium

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

A very good price for a great night stay
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

I was shocked how nice the room was for the price. I would suggest anyone looking to stay in the Tyson's area, select Embassy Suites Tyson's Corner.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

Not a good value for the money. A lot of things wrong with this hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Facilities were under construction, only one elevator was working and it was sporadic, smell of sulfur in the room, bathtub not clean, rattling noise from the vents.

The staff was very helpful and timely

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

It was a very nice hotel.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The television didn't play all the channels displayed.

It was a great size space for the amount I paid. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2017

I did not like the parking lot, They must include parking...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I did not like the parking lot, They must include parking price with in the room price, I was charged separately for parking my car. Otherwise everything else was perfect and I am happy to stay there.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

Overall this hotel was fantastic only very minor details were less than perfect. 9.8 out of ten woul
    • King Studio Suite

Most of the housekeeping and cooks spoke in Spanish when they werent talking to you and it felt as though they were talking about you. Also the hotel is currently under construction.

The breakfast was amazing, hot buffet, Continental, and made to order omelettes as well as free drinks from 530pm to 730pm. The front desk staff was amazing.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2017

I like the suite, Restaurants and the Bar
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There is only 2 Guest elevator and one of it was out of order, which will slow down the movement of the guests in the facility, it was difficult to fine the staircase

I like the suite, Restaurants and the Bar

• Reviewed: October 15, 2017

i didn't like ordering from booking.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

i didn't like ordering from booking.com they charged us for two rooms. one for 2 people and one for 2 adult and 2 kids. we paid more for the room with kids, but we got 2 same rooms with just place for 2 adult.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2017

I booked what I thought was a good deal and it was a very poor value for the money
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Disability Access/Non Smoking

Place run down and shoddy Bathtub worn and dirty One of two elevators broken Front desk frequently overwhelmed

Breakfast was great and happy hour nice Bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

I would recommend this hotel.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Hot tub did not work, the guy told us it was broken:( water was freezing there. The receptionist did not tell us about complimentary Wi Fi and we struggled without having Internet there. For 200$ per night I deserved to have Internet.

The hotel is very beautiful! Breakfast was great! Easy access to metro. We landed at Ronald Reagan City Airport and walked 5 min to take a metro to get to the hotel. 3.85$ for the ride. Very easy and comfortable!:)

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Awesome time is Tysons Corner Embassy Suites.
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Disability Access/Non Smoking

The jacuzzi was not working. It was there and filled with water but not hot...at all. The pool was okay. My kids enjoyed it. The elevators took a long time to come. The king size bed was great but was not the most comfortable I have had... it was okay.

The breakfast was awesome. There were plenty of places to sit and the lines were short. Our room was huge!! Definitely the best room we have had overall. I have never had a bathroom as big (Wheelchair accessible room).

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

For the money, there is no better value.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The parking became very limited on Saturday as people with trailers started occupying multiple spots.

The breakfast was fantastic, especially the omelettes. The beds were far more comfortable than I expected. I slept like a baby.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

Good value for the money
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hotel carpets, rooms just beginning to get tired...however, we would stay here again.

Every member of staff encountered was friendly. Breakfast options excellent. Shuttle van to local locations was helpful. 3 blocks from Metro stop was manageable.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

The bed was very comfortable.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Little disappointed in breakfast. The omelet was runny and the other dishes were hard to access due to positioning of the chafing dishes.

The bed was very comfortable. We really enjoyed the evening reception.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2017

Great big comfortable clean rooms with one of the best breakfasts in hotel land.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

I love Embassy Suites. This was no different. Excellent breakfast. Omelet bar rocks! Management reception in the evening is great. Incredibly comfortable, clean, and big rooms. Liked the little gift bag with water and candy they give you. Love it!

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

overall good deal and excellent breakfast
    • Superior King Suite

when you buy with booking.com you have to pay separately for wifi and it is not very good. had a lot of trouble getting work done and going through emails. The furnishings were a little dated and run down. the parking was a little annoying, because our key did not work well and we had to pay for it daily. overall, it was a nice place to stay and I would stay there again, gladly.

the breakfasts were quite substantial with people making omelets with the standard options. Coffee was good and the fruit selection was OK, just adequate. the area for breakfast is very nice and there was plenty of seating. overall the breakfast was very very good and I would go there again just for the breakfast.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

Location is good.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Room design is bad. Staff tries to assign you corner room without living room and kitchen, a lot of noise, will try to assign you the worst room. Rooms are cluttered, bad design

Location is good.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2017

Comfortable, clean but be aware of extra fees
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The parking fee of $10 was unexpected. The wifi fee was also unexpected. So, the room rate was misleading if you had to purchase wifi and you have no choice but to pay for parking. Pancakes and French toast at the buffet were very dried out at 8 am, but the rest of the buffet was fine.

We love the space to relax in our room. The evening cocktail hour is a bonus, too.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

Could be better. Definitely not a high end hotel but better than motel.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

I didn't like that parking was $10 a day, it should be included in the stay price if anything. Breakfast on weekends was very crowded and I felt that the food wasn't being replenished to meet the volume of guests. It was fine on a Monday though. I would suggest them to offer a milk substitute such as almond milk. The ladies in the cafeteria were kind of mean too, they definitely need a refresher on customer service etiquette.

The bathrooms were really clean. I liked the shower with adjustable nozzle controls. Bed was very comfortable. A/C worked well. When we checked out, the lady at front check out took off parking charge after hearing that we had an issue with another attendant who had promised us a room change for the night but never returned our call. I thought that was nice.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Excellent weekend stay
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Did not know $10 per day parking fee. Should have been notified by booking staff. Regardless excellent stay. Pay machine not working properly. Clerks not readily available to assist with help. They weren't very patient with pay at machine process.

Excellent price for room, breakfast and happy hour. Original reservation cancelled due to emergency. But trip was planned as scheduled. No cancellation fee. Best service was able to rebook at same price. All rooms not booked.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Very nice place to stay
    • Superior King Connector Suite

The atrium design of the hotel. Although the balcony has high railings but there is always a scare that toddlers would lean over the balcony. I was on the 8th floor. Next time I would stay on level one or two to feel safe. I traveled with my toddler. The door also needed tall latches to make it difficult for toddlers to open the door since they can access the door knobs. I saw him open the door and walk out and it was scary.

Breakfast was good. Overall a comfortable stay.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2017

Staff were very pleasant and friendly
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Paying for parking... I have stayed at McLean Hilton and the Westin, and parking was free.

Staff were very pleasant and friendly Room was clean and nice

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

Pretty good
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room key being connected with the parking. I had an issue where one card didnt open the room door.

The breakfast staff was great. Shoutout to Maribel keeping the hordes happy and the coffee flowing!_