Reviews of Embassy Suites Dallas - Park Central Area 3 stars

13131 North Central Express Highway, Dallas, TX 75243, USA

#77 of 151 hotels in Dallas

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

This is a great hotel with all necessary amenities for comfort and vacation. The breakfast was beyond expectation and room was clean. The staff were exceedingly accessible and friendly. I will surely use this hotel again when I am in the Dallas area.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Old. Short on staff. AC not working. Worst bartender. No room service. No bellboy. They overcharged my card. The worst experience at Embassy.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nothing it was really an amazing hotel, it’s older but well taken care of. I have traveled a lot and by far this was one of my favorites.

I loved the separate living and bedroom areas, it was perfect for my mom to sleep with us! Perefect dor children and it’s so big and spacious that you do not have to even leave if you do not want.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Good geographic location for access to Dallas and the northeastern Metro-cities, however, land-locked in the armpit of Central Expressway and I-635.

"Bang for the buck" one the best hotels in the area. Friendly staff and great amenities. Like Arnie' says, "I'll be back!"

The check in.

The food was good, service was good. The check in was not so good, had to wait for long time before the room was ready. That was unacceptable for a hotel of your size.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Beds were hard to sleep on and sofa couch was broken down. The bar drinks were very weak. Had a fire drill on the second day there at 9am!! Had to wake my kids up n my 3 month old just to find out it was a drill. After everyone was up. Very unprofessional. Will not stay again. And I'm a HHonors memeber.

Very pretty Inside. Restaurant food was good but overpriced.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hot ready to order breakfast was super as well as buffet. Evening complementary cocktail was a pleasant surprise where no other hotels offer such amenities. Only disappointment was the hot tub was out of order. Sofa bed for children was just what we needed. Will stay again at embassy suites.

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

Jacuzzi was broken/closed, pool had poor lighting, rooms look old and some of the wall outlets were out. Parking was horrible. Housekeeping and front desk was horrible, and unfriendly. Breakfast was too packed, and not enough seats.

• King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

The parking, the elevator (no access to stairs to the parking garage) , room service was poor.

The room was okay, but I preferred a room that was not handicapped. It made showering difficult.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The eggs on the buffet were not appetizing. The pool was chaos. Too many unsupervised minors

The breakfast was amazing. Loved coming in to a clean room each night. Much nicer hotel than I expected

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking was awful bcuz we drive a Denali truck & it wouldn't fit under the parking garage. At check in....the guy was rude to us & another lady.

Nice, clean, free evening snacks & breakfast, pool

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool area was a bit gruesome soaking wet towels everywhere including in the water, food laying around on tables and by pool area, the hotel visit was great overall aside from the pool area i feel like the pool needs a little more attention.

Breakfast was amazing, staff was great, very helpful and friendly room was clean fresh and cold as soon as we went in!

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Was not compensated for my time (moving to another room) and the feeling of having bugs crawling on me the rest of my stay. Was not happy at all! The pool was great our kiddos had fun their. Was very disappointed , rooms were not very clean, behind the night stand was a empty chip bag and a whole lot of dust.

Got to my room and was checking our beds, between the mattress of one bed i found a empty booz bottle, looked up and on my pillow was a little bug crawling on it , called the front desk and asked the manager to come up to my room too see it. We then had to change rooms and floors!

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

Breakfast is available (not often in US). Everyone will find his needs but a bit simple.

Big room, High Speed Free Wifi with wide range in all hotel areas

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Room was infested with roaches. They moved us to a new room which was much better and discounted our rate.

Good location and free happy hour and great breakfast options.

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

It’s too expensive for old amenities and old fixtures. The carpet in the rooms and hall area was dirty. Trash in the halls. No security in parking garage. I paid over a thousand dollars for this hotel thinking it would be a nice place to bring in the new year.....boy was I wrong. I definitely will NOT book or recommend the hotel to anyone.

The forum

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The only observation that I made was that the facility is not as up to date or re finished as other embassy suites I've stayed at.

The location, value, and staff were all terrific.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I have absoluely no complaints about this hotel. the room was nice and clean, the staff was friendly, the breakfast was good, the location was good. i would definitely recommend this to a friend and plan on visiting again!

• King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

The pool was very cold and seemed dirty, the wall paper was torn up in various places, the furniture had tears on it, the rooms had a musty smell, and inside of the shower there was a large hole where the water came from. Also we ordered food for dinner and the order was missed up. We were to tired to ask hotel to fix it. Bummer, we were celebrating our 6th year anniversary.

The breakfast menu was a huge option. The only positive thing about the stay, sorry but true.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking was great with access to elevator straight to room. Couldn’t have been easier. Cocktail hour was great, ordered a pizza from the restaurant that was delicious and breakfast was great!

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

No hot water first day Then after that had to run water for about 20-30 mins before it would get hot. Was no any fun when coming out of the pool

Staff and breakfast

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

$500 for two nights and It was hot and muggy once we entered the hotel lobby and our room was worse. had hair pulled up all night and still sweated!! Rediculous!! The staff even acted put out checking in and out and requested someone come fix the air they never showed up! asked for a pillow it never came plus checking in and out was difficult

Breakfast was ok! That's all we liked

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

We didn’t get any service the whole weekend we were there. No one cleaned our room, and we asked 3 times for new towels and they never came until the final day when I had to get loud with the staff.

The rooms were spacious, beds comfy, water hot, and breakfast amazing!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Non-smoking room smelled liked it had been a smoking room prior to being non-smoking still reeked of smoke. Pull out sofa bed was broken & room was not clean. Still had dirty linen in room. Queen bed suite better then king bed suite.

Made to order breakfast.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

They had a bug in the room and the bedding was dirty. They need to do a little updates in the rooms

The complementary items they had to offer and the staff was helpful

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

We enjoyed the comfortable rooms. We also liked the indoor pool. The structure and layout of the building itself is very nice. The parking in the garage was convenient. The complimentary breakfast was great. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay here again.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Elevators were broke Hotel was booked for some family reunions Those elevators should've been fixed because they knew they were going to have a lot of people there The room was not clean

The best part about the trip was the shuttle driver Her name is Candy older lady in her late 50s Did not get her last name She was Wonderful Friendly knew her way around the city Very easy to talk to

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Air conditioner wasn't working well and either were the elevators!

The air conditioner in our room was not working properly. And all the elevators were broke witch ended up being a HUGE problem for us.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The room had an smell when you walked in, also I reported rooms was hit about 12:25 a.m. someone was suppose to check it out never did... my child did not sleep well at all.. neither did myself or wife

It was very quite

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Toilet kept clogging. Low pressure flush. Construction behind hotel was noisy. 1 elevator was broken and it was too many people trying to ride the one elevator the whole weekend. Should have gotten it repaired.

Breakfast was good. Full beds comfortable.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Couch was busted open with cotton coming out bathroom fan ran all night and the lock to the front door broke and fell down supervisor didn't ask how he could help me feel better about the stay just thanks for letting him know about the problem in the room.At least he could have offered something for inconvenience with the stay.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The underground parking spaces were very tight and the hotel waited until right before I paid to add additional taxes on for my cost.

I liked the breakfast buffet, the Happy Hour and the location of the hotel.

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

The vending machine was out of all but w drinks,and the parking spaces were very narrow making it hard to get in and out of the car with children and luggage.

I like that it had the bedroom and living area separate. I also like having a refrigerator in the room. The room was very clean and the bed was soft and comfortable.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

My stay here went by way too fast.

The omletes were good. The room was clean. Everything about this hotel was very easy. It felt like home away from home.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

VWe had to change rooms because our bedding was dirty. They offered us a new set of sheets that we would have to change ourselves. So we ended up switching rooms.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness of hotel - bugs. Had to move rooms. Hotel is not close to any restaurants within walking distance so had to eat in hotel. Prices were extremely high for dinner.

The free breakfast was great. Food options were fantastic and the taste of food was excellent. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

Maybe the pool hours to where I could go with kids because when I tried going it was closing for kids. And when we got up in the morning it was closed for maintenance ):

I love staying at The Embassy Suites! Its always a pleasure to stay at such a wonderful super clean and with such helpful and very nice staff that help you with any questions or needs. The breakfast is awesome! (: I would recommend any one to stay here when traveling!

You could tell that the hotel has some miles on it. The edges were frayed everywhere and it needed new paint. It wasn't dirty or dingy but it was worn. The neighborhood wasn't great buy I felt safe in the hotel itself. A warning about the LOW clearance to the parking garage would have been nice to know prior to booking.

The staff was great from check-in to check-out. One of the better breakfast I have had at an Embassy. Also, the towels were very comfortable, felt like new. The rooms seemed larger than other Embassy Suites I have stayed at as well.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

They front desk was extremely rude and treated us like we were stupid also never brought towels we asked for numerous times

They had great kitchen service and food

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

The shower could have been better. It leaked out on the floor. The clorine in the pool area was very strong. Made my eyes burn just setting in there.

The drinks and snacks where great and free from 5:30-7:30. The free made to order breakfast was great as well. The pool was nice.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

Too hot in the room, even with thermostat set low. Fan should blow all night. Maintenance came and worked on it but it didn't help much.

Extremely helpful staff!

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

Parking garage entry was very steep and was not tall enough for my pick up truck. I slept on the hide a bed which was not very comfy but I didnt expect it to be. The worst part was the loud air conditioning fan blowing right on me. The best part was that the In n Out Burger right around the corner from the hotel was open late.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

The house keeping lady didn't call me back

Every thing was grate,i think i left two jackets there,both are gray, one with a black collor,i called two times no one called me back.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The luggage carts are few and far between, not to mention VERY hard to find when you needed one. There should be many more for a hotel of this size. We had several members in our family with a large amount of luggage between us, so the multiple trips up to the 4th floor got old when one trip with a luggage cart would have done the trick. Also, Wi-Fi not being included in the rooms is a drag especially when you are trying to plan excursions, but at least there was free Wi-Fi in the commons area.

The free drinks and snacks during Happy Hour are a GREAT perk and make this hotel worth coming back to. HINT: Tip the bartenders well and your drinks are better, but that kind of goes without saying. Free drinks goes for the soda fountain, as well, for those non-drinkers and kids out there. The breakfast was Phenomenal and the seating areas were abundant and roomy. During Happy Hour, our family was able to sit in a huge booth and play board games that we had brought, and just relax and enjoy time together. The staff was excellent, the rooms were very clean, the beds comfortable, and the location was fairly convenient for visiting downtown Dallas. The pool and hot tub were very nice, also. All together, a GREAT place to stay and somewhere that I would visit again!

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

We had a great time the food was great the room service was great the pool was good my baby loved it the stay was really nice we enjoyed the room and the happy hour was really good the food was nice. Thank you

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

I didnt like the way that i was greeded at check in,also i called about the a.c no one checked on it and ghe carpet had a bad smell.

The location was a great place

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Fix broken elevator! Asked for double bed room and was given long size bed with confeconference table in front room. Not acceptable!

Broken elevator which created a hassle with hotel being full. I paid way too much for an embassy suites hotel that's not up to other ES hotels standards. Lady at front desk was very friendly. I will not stay at this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

This hotel is a little bit more dated than I thought it was and it could use a little bit of TLC. Starting to show quite a bit of wear and tear.

The staff at Embassy was great as always and they have all the amenities you would need. The made to order breakfast is always nice.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

All the staff were very helpful and happy. The room was AWESOME! (just wish we could have stayed longer!!) Breakfast was very good, with lots of choices!! Thank you!!

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

I had called left my card on your records. I had also mentioned my guest would be checking in before me. I was told that would be fine. When he checked in he had to use his card in which y'all had mine in the Reservations. I felt it was not right have asked him for a card when he was my guest. Plus again I even said I was checking in late. In which I was there by 10pmish. But besides that everything was good.

The front desk personnel were very Professional. And promptly checked me in and out

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

You had to ask for toiletries that should have came with the room; no silverware to eat with in your room

The softness of the bed; it was quiet and peaceful; the food was good and plentiful.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

I didnt like the way i called down about the a c and no way ever came to check on it at 11:15 p m. So my stay way not so excited myself or kids didnt sleep well

I love the way the staff speak to you

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The sofa bed's mattress needs replacing. I felt every spring.

My stay was exceptional as always,just not long enough.From the friendly,courteous front desk staff,to the clean room, to the wonderful breakfast. The girls enjoyed the privacy of having their own room to do & talk girls talk.lol..Already looking for an Embassy Suites in the next city we're visiting.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

appeared that staff were making sure we were staying in the hotel because they were everywhere. It felt good at first but then it felt like that was too much, especially when we stayed there two two nights

Great Breakfast and managers reception

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Premium King Suite

It is an older Embassy Suites that is in a desperate need of a renovation. A/C is week, carpets are stain, linens and towels are stained, the shower floods the bathroom because the shower is open on one end, the pool is dirty, and there are roaches in this hotel and the staff is aware of the infestation, and the hotel located in the hood.

Checking out!

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

The actual location of this hotel was a little scary (we are not from around here). But we did feel safe inside the hotel.

Room was nice, bed was comfortable & it was clean.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Premium King Suite

I booked two bedroom premium king suite and when I arrived I was told two-bedroom actually means one bedroom and a sofa couch.

I liked the breakfast. I enjoyed the pool and Jacuzzi. The happy hour was awesome.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The hotel is very old and needs some renovations. The carpet was peeling off the walls and the faucets were leaking. To the eye, the room was very clean. However, the carpet was filthy, my kids feet were black after a couple of hours. The furniture and curtains were sticky and smelly. Definitely not the nicest Embassy Suites I've stayed in.

All the staff were exceptional. Very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was always good every morning.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Paid more on Booking.com than my sister on the Hilton website! Carpets were filthy on the main areas. Got put in a room where it reeked of smoke. it is supposed to be a non smoking hotel.

Staff was nice.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The breakfast was the same every day and eggs were a bit slimy in appearance. Also, the carpets are the only unattractive part of the hotel.

Bed, pillows were super comfortable, the hotel is very attractive, and staff attempted to be helpful at each interaction.

• Reviewed: 11 July 2016

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

The breakfast was wonderful, the staff was pleasant, location was easy to get to. we were on the go to all parts of metroplex so it was nice to be able to get in our hotel and get freshen up then get right back on the freeway to our next destination in the DFW.

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Old, outdated, dirty, right ON the interstate so view was interstate, parking scary w deep drop down into underground lot, hairs on ceiling of bathroom, gashes in drywall behind chair in living room, took 20 minutes for bartender to take an order when there were only 8-10 people sitting at the bar.

Went there because the price was reasonable and breakfast was included. Breakfast was good but very crowded, hard to find a place to sit and eat.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was nothing, not to like.

I loved everything about the hotel!!!

Na

Great mattresses

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

Pool room was extremely hot, hot tub broken, showers take a long time (5+ minutes) to heat up.

Breakfast was excellent and the rooms were very clean

• King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

The location was not good. The chemicals in the pool was overwhelming. Bad parking.

The staff was great.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The breakfast was very crowded unorganized very dirty no clean dishes and the lobby was very crowd with kids and the happy hour was a mess as well

Pool didn’t work

NA

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Breakfast is always excellent, Staff is always friendly. This is our second time at this location and we will be back!

Hot tub as broken.

The hotel is beautiful

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hot tub didn't work ☹️

Loved the room and how spacious it was. Beautiful hotel overall.bed was very comfortable

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pillows were too thin for my liking

Breakfast and the reception were great!

• Non-Smoking King Suite with Shower

The hot tub was being worked on.

Very comfortable and close driving to many activities.

Very good and comfortable