Reviews of Enclave Suites, a staySky Hotel & Resort 3 stars

6165 Carrier Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#307 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• One-Bedroom Suite

The rooms were filthy, there were huge piles of dust in the corners of the bedrooms, the drawers were also dusty and had other guests hair in them, yuk! There was a breakfast coupon from over a month ago by the side of the bed. I could go on .....

Excellent location and the front desk staff were very helpful. Berdette, the server at breakfast is a star.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Omg!!! The breakfast was disgusting. The rooms were all out dated and very small we saw several. Not looking anything like online. The Joaesa Villalobos manager was the rudest person in customer service. There was renovation going on in our building. The room had no broom, dish soap/sponge or towels. Mold everywhere in the restrooms. I would never stay there again in life.

The only person there with any decency was Jason the night manager.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The indoor pool was having issues with being heated ... but the hot tub was great for aching legs after long days at the parks ....

Suites were more than enough room .... loved the 24hr indoor pool.. staff was very nice and accommodating...location was ideal ... continental breakfast was just enough to get the day started ...

• Two-Bedroom Suite

I stayed at the hotel from May 23 to May 31, 2018. I felt harmed by the hotel. I already knew that the hotel charged the package delivery fee and was informed that it would be $ 5 per order received. Until then, it's okay. However, I received 12 orders and was charged 95 dollars. I asked for an explanation and the attendants explained to me that the rate varied to confirm the size of the volume. So I was charged 5, 10 and up to $ 20 per order. But, even bothered, I did not complained about it, although I did consider that the hotel informed me the wrong one. However, the worst was the issue related to the security deposit paid at checkin. The hotel charges an additional $ 50 to guarantee any damages. Except I asked to deposit this amount in cash. In other words, I paid 50 dollars in cash at the time of checkin, certain that they would not charge any amount on the card. Even paying in cash, the value was also charged on the card and the attendant assured me that it will be returned. However, as the merchandise delivery rates had already surpassed the amount charged on the card, the hotel released another 15 dollars on the card. On the eve of my departure, I went to the reception and paid for all the fees charged (95 dollars), because I thought which would speed up my checkout the next day. At the time of the checkout, I expected to receive the amount I had paid in cash (50 dollars) and then receive the amounts charged on the credit card. The clerk, however, refused to reimburse me the amount I paid in cash. he said only that the amounts charged on the card would be returned within a few days. That is, in the end, I had a loss of 50 dollars. Unfortunate because at most the lodging was very cool and the staff very polite. I am registering just to warn future guests to be careful when checking in at the hotel.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Eggs where runny. The bed was old and very springy.Airconditioning would only go to 70 when I called the desk they said if it's any lower the unit will freeze that's bull crap they are just trying to save money.The place was under connsruction we had to walk all the way around the building to use the pool.The tv's in the rooms did not all have the same channels only the master bed had all channels the other rooms had a select few.The couch was old and hard the pull out bed was all springs no padding left .During breakfast I was asked if I wanted to go to a sales pitch to earn 150 bucks come on man I'm trying to have breakfast with my family.

The pool was nice the breakfast was ok.location was great

• Deluxe Studio

The shuttle service is awful. Some people are nice, others are NOT. The stove didn’t work well, the coffee maker was broke, and in the morning it was not water available some days. I’ll not going back again.

• Deluxe Studio

The only thing was the noise from the air conditioning it wouls wake me up

It was perfect , rooms are updated , its close to Universal , Disneys , restaurants ..

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Communication was bad to front desk we couldn’t hear each other

I stayed in a two bedroom apartment which was very updated and new only thing the signal on the tele was bad but they were working on it at the time

• Executive Queen Room

I thought you did a good job, we did not have any complaints. Enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

I personally prefer a firmer bed due to having back problems.

• Deluxe Studio

Alot of extra charges thrown in, ie safe key (don't need still had to pay for), coupon for breakfast, construction was a little annoying

Room was very clean.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The beds in our room were so uncomfortable and the air con wasn’t that good none of the “TVs”worked in the room and the lighting was so dull apart from that we had a good holiday.

Staff friendly and very helpful nice location breakfast not bad shame about the room.

Would have preferred a refurbished suite hotel is currently going through an upgrade but the suite we stayed in was a good standard suite

Great location staff very helpful would definitely return , staff at breakfast were brilliant very friendly lady had a great time entertaining my 2 year old boy , shuttle service available for universal studios which was only 5 mins away , 12 dollar fee for Disneyland by shuttle ,taxi to universal would cost you 10 dollars

• Two-Bedroom Suite

We are not the type of people who complain for everything but this was our worst experience ever! It started when we arrived to check-in, the highly trained "guy" from the staff pointed his finger at me and asked me "what do you want?", what a way to welcome a customer. The two bedroom suite was not near close to the pictures on the website, we found blood on the white wood blind, there was a curtain missing at the main window (with people passing by on the street!), we had to move a bed to be able to have access to the bathroom and then my son was stuck inside! The door of the closet could not close at all and it was scary for my little boy. There was absolutely nothing who define this piece of junk as a "2 bedrooms suite", we will never come back! Do not believe the pictures on the website...believe the pictures I posted!

Our favorite moment was when we left the place! Checked in at 6 pm, checked out...at 10 pm, the only reason we stayed that long is because we went out for dinner!

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Nothing Terrible experience Room was dirty, old. I did not get room service One of the staff members screamed at my husband when we was asking for more butter

• Deluxe Studio

Old furniture, tv, bed etc... under construction. Staff didn’t Bother to tell us how to upgrade for breakfast options

Under construction so room needed major upgrades, some staff helpful & friendly sone not. Nice location but wouldn’t go back or recommend this hotel.

• Two-Bedroom Suite (Kid Quarter)

We missed our flight and arrived a day late. I had contacted reception the day before to make them aware of this. On arrival I asked would it be possible to get a reduction as we were not there for one of the booked nights but the reception staff informed me this would not be possible as they would not get a reduction from Booking.com. I do realise that the notice I gave was within the 24 hours prior to arrival but under the circumstances I felt they could have made an exception.

Close to International Drive and theme parks. Very happy with the location.

• Deluxe Studio

As we were 2 adults + 2 kids we reserved queen bed plus sofa. When sofa was expanded to bed - it was terrible, not useable, dirty. Wash-basin tap was crazy - kids were not able to use it as they ware not strong enough. And parents had problems too. Interior was funny - designed by color blind designer or by someone who was wakened after 40 years of sleep ;) Breakfast can be defined as 'super-cheap'. But I knew it will be crazy based on other reviews. Price declared on booking was not exact as the price finally paid (~$4 difference - nothing special, but it doesn't match).

Price was very good because there was a special price ($300 for 3 nights including all taxes). Staff was friendly and helpful!

• Two-Bedroom Suite

They had a very low quality breakfast but if u wanted to pay more u can have a hot breakfast but for the price u pay for the room it should of been included...when u look at pictures of rooms its nothing to the liking when u get there..then we paid in full before we got there and then they wanted more money..and being there 3 days they want to charge u for day 2 and 3 for coffee...terrible expirience

The kitchen was decent

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The beds were too hard. The room was not very clean. Dust on tray for coffee and coffee mugs were dirty. With 4 people staying there the charge for another coffee packet was not good. Also there was no sugar. The sliding door to the balcony didn’t slide very good. There was a fresh water spot on the ceiling in one of the rooms. Wish there had beef conditioner and not just shampoo as I had forgotten my personal hair products and to brush long hair conditioner would have been a lot better.

The different rooms were a plus. The staff was very accommodating.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

When we first arrived at 2:57pm, we were told our room wasn't ready because they just finished painting inside and it was still drying. I told them I knew that would be a problem because it can give you a headache. Went to room anyway to see and had strong paint smell. Room was also decorated with old worn furniture with stains on couch, and beds not completely finished being made (nothing on box springs and only sheets and one pillow). I have pictures of first room, and then in nicer, newly renovated room. Much more happy in new room and was pleasant stay. Also breakfast was supposed to be a hot breakfast, not "on-the-go breakfast." The only think hot was scrambled eggs.

We stayed in a newly renovated and a nicer room with comfortable beds. Had a nice balcony with a good view. After complaining to manager about paint fumes and old room for the price was very disappointed so they changed our room to newly renovated building and room. Very happy with staff and management for making change and fixing the problem. Great customer service.

• Deluxe Studio

The a/c was really loud when it came on, woke me up in the middle of the night.

The room was renovated completely and the bed was super comfy. Universal was 5 mins from the hotel.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

I didn’t like the complementary breakfast. My cost almost $400 and then they want to charge you 5.99 for a real hot breakfast that should have been complementary, they only want to feed you fruit and yogurt is the complementary breakfast I did not like the fact that when I came up to my room the hallway smell my room smell the Sofa had stains on it.... so no I would not recommend anyone stay here

The view

• Two-Bedroom Suite

First my reservation said included breakfast as most people would do and in most hotels now serve a hot and cold quick breakfast in the am. Not here they give you a voucher to go to another room in the hotel to get a contintental breakfast and upon check in we were not told about where the breakfast was instead we went to the restaurant and paid 5.99 plus tax to get a buffet which included sausage, waffles (you make) sausage and gravy and eggs and of course toast and fresh fruit really was worth the money. The restaurant advertised half price appetizers when we called to order they said that cut off was at 8:00pm and NO where on the menu did it say that and if you want deliver order before 10:00.

I would like to say the staff member (Thomas) at the front desk was awesome. He helped us out tremendously during our checkout when an unexpected delay in our trip happened. The outside bar staff was excellent as well. The restaurant staff was excellent as well.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

There was three flat screen TVs in the apartment but the reception was horrible and you really couldn't see anything and the choice of channels was not very good

the 2 bedroom apartment was beautiful. Better than I had expected . the balcony with a view of the lake was nice. Location was good especially for Universal and International Drive area.

• Deluxe Studio

The suite that I stayed in was fantastic, with the only exception being the lack of an awning over the balcony. Because of this I didn't sound to much time outside because the people above me could see what I was doing.

The staff was just fantastic. They called me as soon as I aided in my room to make sure that I was happy and that everything was up to par.

• Deluxe Studio

Customer service was horrible. The room wasn't ready and we have to wait to more hours. We ask for the manager and she never show her face. Very disappoint with this hotel. Im not recommend this hotel at all.

• Deluxe Studio

I didn’t receive any clean wash cloths just clean towels for the whole time i had to call i mean it didn’t make sense to me to give clean towels n not wash cloths i didn’t like my House keeper didn’t speak English

The pool the location and f the hotel the balcony outside with chairs the Pizza Hut downstairs

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Their free breakfast was awful. Rooms needs to be updated. The hotel need call animal control too many cats wondering the property. Need have better tv quality channels.

I like the location.

• Deluxe Studio

Room was small/cramped. Barely enough room to open the sofa sleeper. Light switch not working. Only enough hot water for one shower. 3 occupants but only 2 bath towels in room. Bed, sofa sleeper and furniture very old. Room keys turned off on one occasion, had to go to desk to activate. Reservation description of room said, Balcony. They would not accommodate. Did not leave additional shampoo/conditioner when cleaning room.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Stayed there numerous times but this time the studio we wee in needed completely refurbished. Although I had no problem with the work housekeeping carried out it just did not feel clean.

• Two-Bedroom Suite (Kid Quarter)

The 2 bed apartment was very dated and filthy, it needs a total renovation and quite dissappointed, as it cost a lot of money to stay there and it was certainly not worth the money!

The pool facilities were great, and the location

• Two-Bedroom Suite (Kid Quarter)

The property is very tired, the area whilst convenient for universal was noisy and run down, the other end of I-drive is much nicer. Some staff were great - Thomas on reception was friendly and helpful, others weren’t so much. Our room wasn’t ready when we arrived which was annoying. Pool towels are like tea towels - small, old and rough. Rooms were adequate, clean enough but everything was tired and falling apart. It wasn’t expensive so I guess you get what you pay for but the pictures on booking.com are very flattering. Complimentary breakfast in the windowless conference room was depressing.

It wasn’t expensive but the pictures do make it look like it’s of a higher standard than it is. It is only a 5 minute drive from Universal which is convenient and there are shuttle buses provided.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

AC didn’t work the first night, floors were grimy, and one of the two showers were broke. The full kitchen advertised was actually only 2 burners (only 1 actually worked), microwave, and toaster oven. We informed the front desk of the AC and the shower the next morning. When we got back to our room that evening, the AC still didn’t work and the shower was still broken. Maintenance came up shortly after and did a great job fixing the AC so we could get the kids to bed comfortably. He said they were never informed about the issue beforehand.

We liked the available pools and game room.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

A little outdated, the furniture in the kids room was so big we had a hard time moving around in it, a few things were broken

We liked the availability of the separate rooms for privacy and staff was friendly. Painted kids room was cute! We also liked having the kitchen we were able to cook la few meals and store food and snacks

• Two-Bedroom Suite (Kid Quarter)

It was tired, old and out of date. Appliances in the kitchen were old and only partly working. The fridge was old and had suspicious stains inside. There were no overhead light only lamps, some of which were very dull, the second bedroom only had one tiny lamp. There was a constant hassle from "time share guy" to come to presentations to clearly sell property. Included continental breakfast was quite basic, buffet breakfast available at extra cost.

The location was perfect, good to get complimentary transport to theme parks. It was good to have separate rooms with en suite facilities.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Not enough luggage carts for families

Really like how friendly all staff was. The resort was awesome. The room set up was perfect. And the pool was very nice and large.

• Deluxe Studio

The second day, the younger lady at the tour area acted like she didn't want to be there. She couldn't be bothered to be friendly or professional. After the previous day's assistance at the tour area and the front desk, she was an extreme disappointment. The indoor pool could have been cleaner the first night, but was cleaned up the rest of our time. The shuttles are so early, we weren't able to make the 7:30 and 8:20 am slots and paid for taxis. A lovely spot and we will plan to come back and refer other friends and family!

Nakia in reception, along with the other staff, both inside and out were phenomenal! Absolutely LOVED our stay. So convenient to Universal Studios and restaurants. So much on location to keep everyone happy. I could not believe the size of our lodging!!! I called to verify we were in the right room! The lady at the tour office on the first morning was lovely, as was the older gentleman the second day. They were so helpful. The staff at the Pizza Hut were so nice as well! Great stay! Recommending it to everyone!!!!

• Two-Bedroom Suite

That I paid 218 for a room that looked like a motel room. That my wife had to spend her birthday weekend in a crappy room with barely any cable working decently. Asked for a smoking room, but got a motel room instead. Than switched to a "Specially Reserved Room" which was only a similar room with lousy tvs throughout it. Sorry but I am unhappy right now. Good day and God bless.

That the second manager really tried his best to accommodate us on getting our monies worth for our room. Even though that still wasn't successful.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Wasn't that clean and had an odor and the television reception was a minus1 the kids had nothing to watch. The remote control either had no batteries or dead batteries and the picture quality was horrible

• Deluxe Studio

The one negative was that we selected a single queen with sofa bed, intending our son to use the sofa bed but the mattress on it was so thin that he ended up arranging all the sofa pillows on top of it so he could sleep. The staff responded well, however, when we showed them a photo, bringing in a full-size mattress to lie on top of it.

Clean. Helpful, polite staff. The kitchenette was okay, with a microwave, toaster oven, dishwasher, two electric stove burners, a decent collection of pots, one pan and enough dishes and cutlery for four. It is an older place, though they are doing upgrades. The continental breakfast was reasonably good, with bread, pastries, cereal, fruit, yogurt, coffee, tea, juice and milk (though the toaster was abysmally slow). For an additional $5.99 we could (and did, a few times) upgrade to their hot breakfast which had the same, plus eggs (scrambled and hard over fried or hard boiled), hashbrowns (patties and chopped potatoes), bacon, sausage, and waffles.

• Deluxe Studio

Air conditioning didn’t work properly. Lights didn’t work on nite stand, I called and they sent someone in an instant, he was nice, changed the lite bulb, but we still had to jiggle the plugs to make the plugs work.

Attentive staff, friendly. Close to many restaurants and activities. Nice pools.

• Deluxe Studio

The breakfast was very chency. The yogurt was set out in a big bowl in the open . Most places have sealed yogurt so people can select there flavors. The breakfast was all carbs for your continual breakfast. Everything was out in the open we’re people could sneeze , cough on things. We were disappointed in the breakfast.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Free breakfast consist of stale bakery goods and coffee. You had to walk through the paid breakfast area (which had hot breakfast and more choices) to get to it. Bed was a little firm.

Cleanliness and layout of room.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

breakfast, some female staffs at the reception’s manner, voice outside can easily be heard in our room.

good clean room, cozy bed, male staff was kind and very helpful, location.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

We had two bathrooms, which was very nice for a family. However, they hadn't been updated as nicely. They were fine to use though. The "continental" breakfast was very basic. It can be upgraded to a very nice breakfast for about $6 or $7 a plate.

It was a very large space with a nice size and updated kitchen. There was a small balcony.

• Deluxe Studio

Rooms could be updated a little more, and the cleanliness needs to be improved, we were sent away twice as we were too early to check in, finally arrived back after 6pm but our fridge still contained the last guests food and drinks which we had to proceed to throw out and the kitchen/bathroom floors were dirty....not sure what took them so long to be honest, and didn't bother asking for room to be cleaned after that, looked after it ourselves. Took 2 days to get a key for our dafe as the previous guest had taken the key with them by mistake and there was no master copy which isn't great!

Reception was slow and appeared under-staffed, however very helpful when you got to top of queue

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Old place, room was not clean, bathroom details on painting, and also shower walls dirty with all the texture from wall still there, it can be cleaned just with water but it tells me that no one cleaned bathroom.

• Executive Queen Room

The location of this hotel was very good, very close to International Drive, where there is vibrant night life, lots of shops, restaurants and entertainment till late hours. We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and can recommend it to everyone coming to Orlando Theme Parks.

Bed broken paint looked 20 yrs old. Holes in walls

Nothing. Bed broken slept on top of the sheets in fear of bugs. No comforter on bed or in closet. Holes in walls. Paint nasty

• Deluxe Studio

The staff are happy and helpful. It is an old hotel. They are trying to renew. Staying there is like wearing an old but comfortable pair of shoes. You know you need new ones but are reluctant to stop wearing the old comfortable ones.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The indoor pool was freezing.

All was good... rooms have hairdryer ironing board at... washing/tumble dryer on floors 3&4... staff all good and helpful... Location is good. Def stay again

• Deluxe Studio

Booked a Deluxe Suite which probably was some 10 years ago. Room was not clean, areas of carpets were damp, bathroom was very poor, general paintwork throughout dirty. Whole place needs a full upgrade.

Very little

• Two-Bedroom Suite (Kid Quarter)

The rooms themselves were pretty awful. Worst room I've ever stayed in, completely run down and falling apart. I'm not overly picky or critical, we often stay in motels when travelling but this was just falling apart. It was pretty clean though but everything was broken.

The lobby, pool areas, and restaurant were great. Location and view was great.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

-People in a nearby room were VERY loud (FROM MIDNIGHT TO NEARLY 4AM!!!). We called the front desk and they did NOTHING!!!! -Pool towels were terrible, seriously, why bother -When we checked out, desk clerk uninterested.

The location is the only plus.

• Deluxe Studio

We absolutely enjoyed our stay here! The room was beautiful and smelled amazing. Everything was fairly newly remodeled. There were 3 pools and 4 hot tubs! There are 1ft deep kid pools as well. You definitely get your money’s worth here.

• Deluxe Studio

Room wasn't clean when we arrived. We had to complain about an empty needle bottle on the floor in one room. We didn't have high expectations as we had stayed before but there were numerous issues such as lifts not servicing 10 floors, toilets beside the pool out of order the whole time we were there. I Had to complain about works overhead at 7am in the morning that continued for another 2 and a half hours.

Location and size was great but paid 2000 dollars for 10 nights to be let down by the service and facilites.

• Deluxe Studio

too much wrong to list bedroom carpet flooded from shower but bathroom floor dry sofa sank to floor a pad was delivered as to help tv remote didn’t work tvs and furniture from 1980

size was good

• Deluxe Studio

Change the Rugs/ carpets in all the passages leading to the rooms. Some rooms still have old Television sets. Replace them with flat screen Tvs

Parking spaces on site

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Almost everything. Showers, sinks, toilets, walls (black mold showing) kitchen from the 70's. Loud AC/Heater. Outdated everything. Way overpriced for what you receive. Red cross has better facilities.

That it was a suite. Thats about it.

• Two-Bedroom Suite (Kid Quarter)

There is 1 ply toilet paper and was only one box of tissues in our suite, I did not ask for another box but if I really needed it I am sure I would have been given one. That is the worst I can say about this hotel, that is how awesome I think it is.

Great room, comfortable. Nice continental breakfast. Very accommodating staff.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

TV wasn’t good at all, very snowy. If I was renting out suites, especially in a location such as Orlando for kids, you know they will be watching TV.

Price was great. Facility was clean. Location was great.

• Deluxe Studio

There was an awful smell in the lobby of the hotel. The room was adequate but the bed was very uncomfortable. I am pregnant and both myself and my husband left with back pain. The breakfast was beyond basic - toast and cereal.

The location is great beside International Drive and all the tourist attractions.

• Executive Queen Room

The bed was a bit uncomfortable! Our building generally felt a bit dingy but I believe they are in the process of renovating.

Good location on international drive. Breakfast was ok - pretty basic but everything was nice enough. Room was spacious with plenty of storage and a well equipped kitchenette. Staff quite friendly, and it was helpful that they stored our luggage for the day.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

It smelt like mildew and cat pee, the room was smaller then expected, the bathroom was small, and in the second room wasn’t convienent , the one elevator was slow and stinky the king size bed slanted into the middle ... the other beds where uncomfortable I wouldn’t of stayed more then one night .. and if we haven’t drove 19 hrs I would have complained and tried to get my money back !!

It was closd to everything

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The clerk I dealt with upon checkout was completely uninterested in my feedback, and actually answered a phone call while I was talking to him. I was trying to inform him that housekeeping didn't clean our room at all during our stay, and the mattress in the master bedroom of our suite was so old and worn that it actually caved into the center, forcing us to sleep in a very awkward position. Two days later, I still have a sore hip and lower back from the awful position my body was forced into when I would fall asleep. I just found it discouraging that the clerk didn't want any feedback, and literally turned his back on me and answered a phone call. Very poor customer service.

The room we reserved was not ready when we arrived, so the clerk gave us a room that was actually better suited for my party, but that is where any good for the hotel ended. The on site restaurant was, in my opinion, sub par with food and cleanliness. The fitness room was completely inadequate, though the pool was actually nice and clean.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Cleansiness and need upgraded rooms and carpets.

The beds were not comfortable. The place is very outdated and bot very clean. It was ok for the money. The condos are very very small shower is not good.

• Deluxe Studio

cleaning service took long for towel service . trash was not collected.. maybe because we didn't request it.. kinda thought they would just pass around to check rooms.

staff was friendly. reservation included complementary breakfast . view from the balcony was ok. on site restaurant was good. pool and hot spa was good. pool side bar was convenient. Enjoyed onsite games( pingpong, pool table). free parking was nice and wifi available. room had a kitchenette. loved that. didn't cook but make tea .. maybe next time ill cook

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The beds were uncomfortable, the TV didn't work and was set up so I couldn't plug my computer into it. The appliances should be in a museum. Bathrooms are small, dingy and in bad need of updating. The toilets are REALLY LOUD and the walls are very thin. We could hear everything on our floor.

Good location, good parking. Free breakfast was good.

• Deluxe Studio

The enclave really needs a complete facelift. Reception looked lovely and the staff were helpful (although there were never enough of them to deal with everyone in the queue) but the compliments end there, the bins outside the apartment block were overflowing every day, the halls were dirty and smelled of something different every time you walked into them, the wood panelling is chipping off the lift. And then there was our room. Aside from the fact that it was overlooking a funfair, The sofa was broken, chests of drawers were missing drawers, the wardrobe door was hanging off its rail, curtain pole came away in my husbands hand when he tried to shut the curtains, the toilet seat was broken, and that’s just the things I can remember off the top of my head. The beds don’t fit in he small rooms and you have to shimmy around them. The rooms were clearly never cleaned properly. Behind the toilet there was an ominous stain, the toilet itself was gross and rusting, the shower had hairs in it and there were clothes tags and receipts pushed behind furniture from previous guests, and when we asked for clean towels-the ones we got were full of holes. Their “ballroom” where we ate for breakfast was so depressing, the breakfast itself was poor at best-aside from cereal and toast there were no actual breakfast items-just donuts and cakes, and coming down earlier made no difference. We “upgraded” one morning to a hot breakfast and it was like prison food, the scrambled egg was grey, the ham was over cooked, the hash browns tasted like cardboard and there were no bacon or sausages, so you paid an extra $7pp for the same food that was free plus some extras you’d rather not eat. I would like to say that the enclave was cheap and cheerful but cheap is all I can say without lying.

Parking was decent. Front desk Staff were friendly and reasonably helpful

• Two-Bedroom Suite (Kid Quarter)

Unfortunately the rooms and some other areas of the hotel were very tired and dated, but to there defence looked like they had started to update rooms, it would have been great if the outdoor pools could have been heated to.

Both the location and size of the rooms were great, the staff were very nice and breakfast was about average, they had mostly what you need for your stay.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

That i couldn't get a lower rate for how i stayed i paid over thousands dollar for 7 days and holidays us coming

I love the whole places. My children's love the places

• Deluxe Studio

For what I paid I expected a decent colonial breakfast, instead if you want it you have to pay 5$ a day per person for an “upgrade”. Bathroom needs a box for the shower, because only with curtains I flooded it every day after a shower. Ridiculous support from front desk staff: I ordered a product from a amazon and when I went to the receptionist to pick it up I got an EMPTY AND OPEN package ! Moreover, reception simply said they got it already this way and could do nothing. Again for the prices I paid I excepted much more professional treatment.

Cleaning room team was excellent and can be trusted Location of the hotel is very good

• Two-Bedroom Suite

I didn’t like the outdated look of the room. I didn’t like the smell of the room. Carpet was wet and smelled bad. Sofa had stains on it. Elevator broke down and we had to walk up 8 floors. Shower was so smalll you can barley turn around in it.

The only like for this hotel is the location.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Having to pay for use of business computer and an outrageous amount to print a page; no working bathrooms near the gym - had to go back to another building to my room to use and go back to working out

Convenient location; 24 hour pool; many pools

• Executive Queen Room

The breakfast facilities were very poor. We had to clean the table every morning before we could eat. While there were staff on duty none of them ever came out with a clean cloth to clean up. A lot of the chairs are very badly marked and not suitable for a dining room.