Reviews of Encore at Wynn Las Vegas 5 stars

3121 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA

#3 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

Thumping in Vegas: Not Appreciated in my room
    • Resort Suite King

My room had a thumping bass sound from whatever event they were having below and i had a fairly nice room. You'd think with all the technology and money that the hotel property owners have they could at least have invested in better sound proofing.

I like the size if the room and how it is set up so that there is a divider between the desk / sofa area and the bed so i could work while my wife is sleeping.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

I really loved the friendly staff, plus the hotel strict...
    • Resort Suite King

the smoking floors is full of cannibus smell. which I really didn't like.

I really loved the friendly staff, plus the hotel strict security is amazing this is my second stay at this hotel and it always exceeds my expectations.

The hotel actully was ok.

the amount that we pay.

The hotel actully was ok. However, the amount that was paid for actually is above the comfort is gives. In other cities you can book for less amount the same comfort.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Good location.
    • Resort Suite King

Booking not found while I had my confirmation. Receptionists acting like robots making no efforts, room not cleaned two days in a row, room lock not properly working, spent in total 2hours in the hallway. Breakfast included in the booking but not offered by the hotel, saying it was not included despite the booking confirmation.

Good location. Good events. Nice ambiant.

INCREDIBLE DESASTER TIME FOR WAITING FOR BREAKFAST.
    • Resort Suite - Double Queen

INCREDIBLE DESASTER TIME FOR WAITING FOR BREAKFAST. NO EXPLANATION IN THIS KIND OF HOTELS. 1 HOUR, OR 1.3 HOUR WAITING FOR BREAKFAST. IT´S FIRST ITME IN MY LIFE I SEE THIS DESASTER.

Style and comfort for a reasonable price in a good location.
    • Resort Suite King

Check in was awful. Took an hour to queue!! Stuff kept repeating that Sunday was their busiest day-unacceptable as a "reason," as if the hotel are aware of this, arrangements should be made to alleviate the waiting time. We didn't even see any water being passed around. At another hotel in the strip there were more peoole checking in but it was speedier and water was regularly distributed. We noticed often the staff were just clicking away and not serving customers. This needs to be looked at. The 18% charge on pool food was too much.

The style of the Encore is individual and the right combination of classy and funky. Our room layout with the rotating tv, huge windows and L sofa was amazing. The bed and bedsheets were up there with the best we have ever slept in!

bed was very comfortable, and room was always super clean.
    • Resort Suite King

we were offered what was supposed to be a free upgrade, and ended up getting a room that was facing the AC machines, on a much lower floor than the one we initially had. I'm not saying this was done intentionally, but definitely affected the overall experience.

bed was very comfortable, and room was always super clean. staff always tried to help.

Good stay
    • Resort Suite King

Breakfasts still ridiculously expensive and come out different each day, also they didn’t apply the 30 dollar credit to my tower suites agreement, which means I overpaid significantly . Pool was dirty quite often and lacked available loungers. I was also charged a full day rate at the highest rate just to stay until 6pm, as they “had no half day rooms left”. The booking.com rate was essentially doubled.

Make sure to book tower suites and not regular king suite!
    • Resort Suite King

I thought i reserved the tower suites but did not know this until i was checking in. First sign...went to tower check in and was told and had to go to regular check in and WAIT IN LINE and the non tower suite is NOT a suite. Ugh! Bad mistake!!

I just like the property period.

Would definitely stay again
    • Resort Suite King

Be aware of the $39 per night resort fee for WiFi and gym access etc. It is not optional and is on top of the price you pay for the room. There is also a tourist tax to pay on top of what we paid through Booking.com

The room was amazing, huge, sooooo comfortable, the pool and spa areas are really well done. There is a salon on site as well. We were really impressed with the hotel and at such a great price, we would definitely come back.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

great would definitely stay again
    • Resort Suite King

mostly everything - the room were were spacious and clean, very modern and the bathroom great smoking smells walking through the casino was the only negative - tried several restaurants all good but expensive with the tax and 20 per cent tip

Good
    • Resort Suite King

There is no difference between who live in the hotel and who do not. They do not give you water in the room. They do not give you coffee in the room. I ask the room service for a spoo they told me you have to pay $ 10

Friendly staff, hotel facilities, room cleanliness, excellent location

Overpriced for poor rooms
    • Resort Suite King

Poor room while 5 Stars and expensive with no coffee machine or welcome water !!! Casino always empty and when they get little busy they immediately raise the minimum at all tables !

A great hotel, five stars for quality, service, and attention to detail.
    • Resort Suite King

The casino is exclusive as well, but sometimes can be slow in traffic which may effect the overall casino vibe. This can also make the casino feel exclusive as well. The guest lines to the venues were mixing with the people wanting to purchase tickets, the guards did not seem to know the difference even when they have been asked. I feel they can do a better job at offering a lower wait time for guests that pay for tickets (to not wait in line).

The nightlife at The Wynn and Encore is great! Service is quick and of high quality. This hotel is not a huge hotel, but is large enough to meet new people and also small enough to be able to bump into the people you have already met. This hotel has an “exclusive” vibe that allows you as a customer to get the attention you are looking for because it is not over crowded with guests.

Could have been better
    • Resort Suite King

The staff was lazy, First they couldnt find our booking Then we had other guests’ bills on ours for some reason and after we checked out we had withdrawals made on our credit cards by the same group of 5 how wined and dined on our room tab

The encore beach party, The link between the 2 hotels The shops in the hotel And the pointe terrace cafe restaurant

A wonderful decadent treat
    • Resort Suite King

Watch your bill for incorrect charges! We were incorrectly charged for 4 sets of parking and 2 sets of tips. Also be aware that upgrading to the tower suites will automatically double parking charges due to valet being the only option. Overall our stay was lovely but a lot more expensive than we expected, and that shock could have been avoided with proper communication at check in.

Such an amazing and luxurious experience. Our Tower Suite was beautiful and we had a brilliant time.

Great but money first!
    • Resort Suite King

I booked trhee 3 person rooms and recieved three single king bed rooms with a no convertible couch. I asked at the reception a 3 person room and the told me the additional bed was charged about 50$ per night. After negociation they offer me the additional bed but it was a child bed. 1,6 meter long. In addition, we had the badest view possible at 6 floor (first room floor) on the roof and air conditioning it's too bad for a no filled and 63 floors hotel. To have a higher floor you need to pay an extra.

Awesome hotel very clean, very nice

The Encore is excellent

I have no complaints.

We have stayed at the Encore before which is why we came back. As usual the room was comfortable and clean, the hotel was quiet, the room service was great and the staff was very helpful. Parking was also convenient.

Our stay at the encore.
    • Resort Suite King

My understanding and this is the first time I stayed there but this is a five-star hotel it seems to me that a five-star hotel would have the room clean clean like no other considering the amount it cost to stay there I mean the baseboards were full of dust and things like that and I have asthma so those kind of things bother me so when you spend that kind of money everything should be a hundred percent.

Overall main lobby everything was really incredibly awesome

Beautifully wonderful!
    • Resort Suite King

An area of improvement can be an additional luggage rack; it’s average to consider double occupancy, hence the need for (2) two units, in my opinion.

We liked everything; food, drinks, amenities, shows, entertainment, etc.

They won’t see me again !
    • Resort Suite - Double Queen

They won’t see me again !!! There’s two parts in the hotel, the wynn and the « encore », when you are at the « encore » all the even room have a view on the club, so you have the loudest possible techno music until 4am and there’s no way to sleep, it’s a nightmare, and the staff at the front desk reception couldn’t care less !

Never again !
    • Resort Suite King

The staff at the check in were not pleasant at all and the service was far below MT expectations! I had to call the instant service three times to get my room cleaned or receive something from the room service. One time they forgot to clean the room despite calling the operator! Overall very bad even the rate of Bookomg.com was higher than any other website!!!!!

The swimming pool

NOT A 5 STAR HOTEL AT ALL !
    • Special Offer - Resort Suite Double - Resort Credit

Really bad experience at the Wynn ! Not a 5 star hotel ! First of all when you arrive the reception look like a super market, the staff were not friendly at all and their is a lack of experience in hospitality ! They asked us to pay more than 150$ just to be on an highest floor and they said being on an highest floor is a plus that you need to pay ! If you are a guest of the hotel you can attend to the pool party from Thursday to Sunday (If i'm not mistaken) but you need to pay an extra of 80$ or more ... Where is the privilege to be a guest of your establishment guys ?! No one helped us to move our bag to our room or even purpose to do it ! (5 stars you said ?) We should had a voucher of 25$ to use during our stay either with the mini bar or at the casino, when we had the bill we never saw where went this discount ! When we asked for the price of the drinks that we had in our room, they said that they don't have it ! And that they split this supposed voucher on our bill randomly to some of our consummations...... Let me doubt about it ! Finally when we left and already paid our bill, the valet told us that we can't get our car back cause we needed to pay first for the valet. (Which we already paid on our bill ! 20$ a day) Apparently 24h with our super 5 star hotel start from midnight to midnight ! So if you are arriving on a Wednesday at 5:00pm and you are leaving Friday at 3:00pm, it's not gonna be 2 days (46 hours)! But 3 ! And obviously no one will explain it to you when you'll arrive ! 5 start that know how to make some maths ! (at their advantage obviously !) My final words will be : I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THIS HOTEL AT ALL ! If you are expecting a 5 star service you will be disappointed ! Further more you are far from the strip (by walk) Kindest regards, A none satisfied customer !

The staff at the casino was nice.

I appreciated how spacious the hotel was and how lovely and...
    • Resort Suite - Double Queen

the facilities could've been open a little longer.

I appreciated how spacious the hotel was and how lovely and prompt the staff were to our request.

Great Service. Located at the enf of the strip tho.
    • Resort Suite King

Hotel anenities could be better. Long line for restaurants, insufficient pool beds, no special rates for night parties within the hotel for hotel guests.

Great service and friendly staff!

the bed were really comfortable.
    • Resort Suite King

the facilities closed too early didnt have enough time to utilise everything encore offered, especially since i have paid for the resort fees

the bed were really comfortable. Bathrooms were nice and clean

Luxurious, elegant, tasteful.
    • Resort Suite King

Everything cost money and tend to be very expensive. Could use some better/simpler options for grabbing a quick bite to eat.

Luxurious, elegant, tasteful.

We wish we had more time to explore and enjoy the Hotel. We wish we could go back and stay again
    • Resort Suite King

There wasn't a refrigerator in our room. We had to turn our sink into a cooler with ice to keep our drinks cold. The pillows were very soft. I know some people like that. I had to stack 5 pillows just to keep my head up when watching a movie in our room.

The room was beautiful, the pool was awesome, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was beautiful inside. Lots of restaurants to choose from

No one does it better than the Wynn.
    • Resort Suite King

Rooms are huge! Everything is smart technology controlled on a device, (drapes, lighting, mood lighting, privacy, etc.) Beautiful hotel! You can walk around the hotel and see something new every time. La Cave restaurant was super yummy and amazing service.

Bad value for money better to stay in other places on the strip
    • Resort Suite King

Staff rood, too business like, no services at the game tables or machines - also at table games too much force and unpleasant behaviour by the staff that don’t want you to win anything only lose

Burger in jarden restaurant

Very terrible experience ☠️
    • Resort Suite King

1. They gave me the wrong room number and ask me to bring my all belongings to front desk to fix their mistake!😠😡😡 2. The guest maybe next to my room was having drug party, I woke up at 2AM by the loud laughing and talking, then can not fall in sleep due to continued noise and terrible smell till 5AM. The problem was fixed after 2 hours I called...🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 Very terrible experience!

Large and comfortable!
    • Resort Suite King

Restaurants were really busy so we couldn’t get into several restaurants even for breakfast. Would have been good if we were advised to pre-book restaurants

Bedroom was great - large and bed was extremely comfortable Complex was huge - didn’t have to leave if didn’t want to! In comparison to other hotels, this one was very modern and clean Fitness Centre was large and well equipped

The hote environment is not healthy smoking in lobby and gambling.
    • Resort Suite King

The treatment of the staff and the facility of the room service no coffee and tea machine in the room . Also no free mineral water compare to other hotels . Checkout is very strict not extended time until 2 pm like other hotel

The building only

No water in the room. Uncomfortable bed sheet.
    • Resort Suite King

I waited 20+ minutes to check in (There is no sign for "Check In" table). Right after everything was confirmed, the receptionist told me there will be noise coming from the bar if I choose to live on the Strip view (which is the most popular view). Curious how a luxury hotel would have such issue, I asked her which floor. My room is on 20th floor and bar on the 1st, and it turns out to be so quiet that the question was totally bizarre and extra. My main problem with the room is that it is clear the hotel wants to make money out of every little thing, including water. The only water available is 10 dollar per bottle Evian water. Even at the worst hotel I have been to, there is bottled water. I asked front desk for kettle. Obviously they would not provide it to miss one more room service opportunity. Slippers and toothbrushes were also not in the room. I had to call font desk again. Also, it is stated that anything that is removed for more than 30 seconds on a shelf will be charged. Bed sheet threw me off. It is made of cheap material that is not "breathable" at all. Even if you only cover yourself under the sheet, you won't have a good night sleep because it is too hot and suffocating. For parking you will need to pay 15 dollar extra. And they told us to call front desk for wifi instruction after we check in, which didn't make sense at all. As we checked out, the front desk asked me how was my stay. I reported some problems and she said nothing. I am surprised how such a famous resort would have such bad service.

At first glance, my room at encore was spacious.

Beautiful hotel, lovely room
    • Resort Suite King

My partner arrived before me and as booking was through a third party they wouldn’t allow him to check in without us creating a new reservation, added unnecessary issue when we were tired from traveling

Beautiful big room.

I liked that it was very clean and a lot less smokey air...
    • Resort Suite King

I liked that it was very clean and a lot less smokey air than most hotels in Vegas. The staff were amazing also excellent shopping and resturaunt’s will definitely return!

Expensive

see above

Food and stuff is good as always. Only real complaint is the red card. They pretend to not know how much you gamble or care. Even though they do know. I have been there maybe 15 times and got one room, 2 buffets and $100 slot credit. But always gamble pretty consistently. The comps for me are inconsistent. I shouldn’t have to beg for comps. When you ask for them, they blow you off instead of just saying you can get this or some kind of an idea what’s what. Make it a better system. Put it online and people can go and see what they earned like a credit card. It’s not that hard to do.

Rooms are amazing.
    • Resort Suite King

WIFI is not for free! Staff is too stressed out and not motivated to work. Rooms have terrible soundproofing.

Rooms are amazing. Super clean, big, And have good amenities. AC is relatively quiet as well.

Large room with comfortable furniture and good amenities.
    • Panoramic View King

The mini-fridge did not work - contents were warm. Service did not replace the empty shampoo.

Large room with comfortable furniture and good amenities.

Staffs were nice and friendly .
    • Resort Suite King

We wanted to drink coffe in the room ,so it would've been better if there was coffee maker or hot pot to make hot water at least .

Staffs were nice and friendly .

La Reve was the most interesting and fun part of staying at Wynn's.
    • Resort Suite King

Horribly loud music. For such a nice restaurant the music was not calming or pleasant for eating.

Dinner at Andrea's was great even if it was pricey. I invited 2 cousins and my son.

The place is beautiful but I was not happy because I could not rest and did not get to enjoy one nig
    • Resort Suite King

The bed was hard the sheets were itchy and we could not sleep any of the days we were there because of the loud machine noise above and around our room .. we were so exhausted and we did not stay out late one night. The sheets even had so much static that they were causing sparks on my fleece pajama pants !!!

The property was gorgeous

Hotel location was perfect, especially for first time...
    • Resort Suite King

Hotel location was perfect, especially for first time visitors (at end of strip, out of the chaos). Room (king suite) was beautiful! Staff was friendly and eager to help. Will make this the hotel to stay at for every Vegas visit. Worth the money.

My stay was incredible !
    • Resort Suite King

The bed was like a cloud ! My room was amazing ! The view was amazing , the staff was very friendly ! Overall , a bit expensive , but it honestly was worth the money

Expensive - but very nice
    • Resort Suite King

Our toilet wasn't clean - but this was very quickly rectified. As it's at the end of the strip, the view from our room (11-39) wasn't great. Basically over looking a building site. Resort fee rather steep!! But, I guess that's Vegas for you.

The hotel is lovely - our room was excellent. Just as you would expect for the price tag really. Everyone we spoke to was very friendly and professional. Happy to give us a late check out to coordinate with our flight. Easy to walk onto the strip from the main entrance. We went to The Buffet in the Wynn - once for dinner (excellent, esp with the 'endless pours' deal!) and once for breakfast (also excellent - tip, go at 10am - mon-fri - as you'll pay the breakfast price, then at 11am they bring out all the lunch food!). There was a queue on both occasions, but only about 10-15mins.

Excellent and would recommend it
    • Special Offer - Resort Suite King - Resort Credit

Had to remind them of the $50 credit and the bill was a tad confusing to understand. Given a $50 credit and had to deduct $25 from two different meals. Weird!

It was a great experience

I am a vegetarian and love the vegetarian menus at every...
    • Resort Suite King

I wish there were a non smoking part of the casino, although they will make tables non smoking for you if you request it. The drink service at the gaming tables and slots was very sparse - rarely saw a server.

I am a vegetarian and love the vegetarian menus at every restaurant on property. I liked the festive holiday decorations in the public areas — their Christmas trees were gorgeous.

Would never stay in a casino hotel again.
    • Resort Suite King

I do not like being forced to walk through rooms that allow smoking day and night - just to get to the room, restaurants or pools. Also, there is no place to sit down in the lobby or near the elevators - except in a restaurant or at a casino game table!! Gee, I wonder why?

High quality room - good value.

I am satisfyed
    • Resort Suite King

There us no coffe mashine in room?!?!Their warning obout mini bar is very stranged (btw that space is full if dusty)

We have allready been there 5 years ago....I lije hitel and restaurabts and that us shoping center acriss the Strip

The rooms are nice, bed is comfy and location very good.
    • Resort Suite King

Beach club was closed for the season, but we got no warning about this while booking, only a small pool was open, so we had to trek over to Wynn for a bigger pool. Not so great. There was no shampoo and no slippers, had to call the housekeeping and wait for couple of hours to get them. The whole mini-bar is under sensors, you cannot even move the stuff, even if it takes up half of the sideboard, it feels very odd, like there is part of your room which you cannot use and it's constantly in your face.

The rooms are nice, bed is comfy and location very good. Overall it's a good hotel.

Super luxurious hotel fit for a king!
    • Resort Suite King

Buffet breakfast was quite expensive and some items were cold. A few of the restaurant staff were rather grumpy.

This hotel has everything...electronic curtains, huge TV, light dimmers, hairspray, shirt collar inserts....incredible! Great views from our room in Tower Suites.

Magnificent and glad I chose it to spend my 60th birthday.
    • Resort Suite King

I didn't like not having access to a refrigerator unless you paid $25.00. I would think this could be part of the resort fee you pay. The people that don't drink,don't need a refrigerator full of alcohol.

The property was excellent. Clean, beautiful and really nice staff. The Buffet inside the resort was excellent. The La Reve water show was superb.

Casino is really nice.
    • Resort Suite King

Views were not on the good side of the building I was accomodated, so it was not the best view. Swimming pool was full, and service slow. I think price-quality is not the best. However it may be because i was there during the weekend, so i can expect higher prices in a weekend. But for instance the rooms of Hard Rock Hotel are more or less the same quality and the price was much lower. Another point. I was there during the sad day of the attack in las Vegas. One thing i did not like is that they kept my bags several hours until 2 am due to security measure. Which it was really annoying, so i was leaving las Vegas at 7am. I complained by telephone several times, and finally i had to go downstairs to the hotel entrance and I complained again. Finnally they accepted to give me back my belongings, but it was annoying that i had to do this at 2am. It was not a big deal, some shopping bags really easy to check that i had nothing wrong inside.

Casino is really nice.

Beautiful 5 star resort, after staying here it's hard to stay anywhere else on the strip.
    • Resort Suite - Double Queen

You are at the far end of the strip so you have to take a taxi to most places when leaving the resort.

Second time staying here and as expected it is a great resort. Very spacious rooms and amazing service. If you are attending most of your nightlife events at Encore, then it makes sense to stay here since you just have to walk downstairs and enter the venue. Also guests of the resort can leave and re-enter the nightlife events.

Very Nice room
    • Resort Suite King

Not child friendly , I unable to dine in Jardin cafe (for lunch) with baby in the buggy, I was asked to take the baby who is 4 months out No tea or coffee making facilities in room No kettle and when requested I was told there was a 10 dollar hire fee which I refused & then was waived The bed is quite small for a suite Car parking is 15 dollars per day Mini bar is unreasonably expensive

Very Nice room Good views of the strip Very good fitness centre

Everything was excellent. Only ate at the hotel once, prices were very expensive!
    • Resort Suite King

The price was a bit high. It was $55.00 for two for breakfast!

The Breakfast Buffet was amazing. I have never seen so much food in one place. Everything was excellent! Desserts were delicious.

I can honestly say I will never stay at Encore ever again.
    • Resort Suite - Double Queen

The check in process was ridiculous. We were asked to pay $1000 dollar deposit to be able to have room service, use the mini bar, and wifi?? The wifi was supposed to be free but apparently not only 7mb were free and after that you have to pay £14 dollars. We only paid $500 dollars and we were told that our mini bar would be locked and we were not allowed to use room service. How bloody ridiculous is that!!! The worse thing is we later met a couple who told us that they didn't pay any deposit. Why would you have different rules for different people it makes no sense. We were 3 women so I can't understand why were told to pay a deposit when we met other people who weren't. Iv travelled the world an i can honestly say i have stayed somewhere that does not allow you to use room service. Also as a headsup if you have any alcohol left over dont leave it at the hotel especially if it is unopened they resell it. The restaurants were super expensive and the food did not justify the price. I would suggest a few places outside of Encore such as Dennys, Kabobs & more ( dont let the name put you off they serve absolutely delicious Pakistani food) and also a Taco place.

Smoking rooms

Perfect home base for a girls weekend
    • Resort Suite - Double Queen

Check-in was a little delayed; my room wasn't ready until almost 5pm. But the front desk service was very friendly and helpful in finding solutions. I miss Society, the old restaurant next to EBC! It had great breakfast. There isn't a straightforward place for breakfast within the Encore.

Spacious rooms with really comfortable bed. Great service in the lobby bar. Room service all night. If you're going to Night Swim at XS, Super convenient to be staying right upstairs. Nicole, my manicurist at the salon/spa, was a delight and my services were excellent.

Over all I loved it and would stay there again!
    • Resort Suite King

The only thing that I didn't care for was the coffee was very strong, but a lot of people like it! I finally went to get coffee over at Wynn the little cafe they had a coffee that wasn't as strong!

The bed was very comfortable! It was a beautiful property top notch! The staff was wonderful!

We have stayed at this hotel
    • Tower Suite King

I was appalled at how unfriendly and rude the staff treated my family and I. This place is not kid friendly. We went to the "family pool" where there was shallow water and all chairs around the taken so I sat on chairs that showed "reserved".. nobody was there and I did not lay out just sat on the edge to watch my children as I could not simply leave my kids and go to the other side of the pool.. a very rude gentleman told me to leave in which I did. I then saw 3 sofas inside the pool, all 3 were not being used so I sat there and after a few minutes they came to tell me I must leave. I explained I have 2 young children and I simply cannot leave them and that the chairs near the shallow water were all taken and I asked if I can stay there until the "reservation" would arrive since all 3 sofas were empty and I would only be there for 10 minutes. They did not care and said I must leave. I was shocked at how rude the staff was. Did they want I leave my 2 and 4 year old unattended? No care in the world. They simply did not want children there. Another issue was the food: Initially, I came in and they stated I was due free breakfast, when I called to order, they said I do not, after speaking to the manager they realized their mistake, it was not pleasant to have to get this rectified. After all, the "free breakfast" was far from a true breakfast. Room service was outrageously expensive and not tasty. I expected a great experience for nearly $4,000.00 and I could not believe how I was treated. They ruined my vacation and I would never recommend this place.

The only good thing is the cleanliness.

Sleepless in the Encore Wynn
    • Resort Suite King

We upgraded to tower suites on the 9th floor, everything was wonderful until the beach club pool party started. The thumping base noise continued until the early hours of the morning which left us with broken sleep for two nights. Apparently this happens each weekend. If we were told this on arrival we would have requested rooms in another part of the hotel.

Friendly, helpful staff. Lovely decor and clean. Buffet was good.

Excellent experience except for the clubs
    • Resort Suite King

How the clubs and promoters operate and treat customers. The way they work definitely may impair the Wynm brand. As an example, club promoters offer you services which subsequently are not factually accurate.

Excellent facilities and customer service (room service, concierge, pool, restaurants). Facilities are fantastic which makes very easy to have a pleasant stay.

Stay in style .. Encore style
    • Resort Suite - Double Queen

End of the strip. Long walk if you want to stroll, especially in the summer months.

Smooth check in and check out. Comfortable beds. The restaurant Sinatra is amazing, though on the pricey side but one of the best Italian meals you could have.

Very clean, spacious room, bright and comfortable, luxury...
    • Panoramic View King

Very clean, spacious room, bright and comfortable, luxury bathrooms. Best hotel in Vegas strip after checking almost all. It has the best ambiance, quite new and very good light inside.

Amazing trip I can't wait to go back
    • Resort Suite - Double Queen

I felt they needed an affordable home cooking or cafe type restaurant that was open 24 hours

Everything was clean organized and very comfortable I am even thinking about ordering the bed for home

Everything about this hotel is superb. The Staff, Room, Food, Facilities, Decor, Artwork - stunning

The Rain!!!!

Our Encore Tower Suites room was superb. Quiet, comfortable with a stunning view. Staff were exceptionally genuine. They made us feel really welcome and at home. It is not the cheapest hotel but in our view it was well worth it. The facilities (gym, pools, restaurant's, shows) all exceeded our expectations. A fabulous place to stay.

Luxurious, relaxed and super comfy.
    • Resort Suite King

XS Nightclub is within the hotel and there was loud music at the pool below our room until the early hours of the morning, however, we were asked on check-in if we would prefer to be in a room with a view of Las Vegas Boulevard but that was more lively, or a quieter room looking out over the mountains. My biggest complaint would be valid in the whole of Las Vegas as smoking is allowed in all casino's, AKA, the whole hotel!!

Incredible experience at The Encore, from our huge suite, fantastic views of the strip, 6 swimming pools, helpful staff and delicious daiquiri's, we couldn't have asked for more. Nowhere in the world can you get this level of luxury for the same money, but then there is nowhere in the world like Las Vegas! When there was a problem with our reservation, Omar, from the front desk was so helpful and friendly and helped keep us relaxed while beginning our honeymoon. Concierge were great in helping us make dinner reservations in different hotels and even gave recommendations. The huge bathroom and super comfy bed made this room even more relaxing.

Wonderful, best hotel to stay in Vegas if you're looking...
    • Panoramic View King

Wonderful, best hotel to stay in Vegas if you're looking for high end place. Have been to few others (Ceasar's, Bellagio...), Encore is WAY better.

Fantastic!!
    • Resort Suite - Double Queen

Casinos are very much on your face. Not the most recommended view for under aged children.

Fantastic property with ample rooms, great service, food is outstanding, very well located.

The Wynn encore is amazing .

Nothing. Everything was perfect

The Wynn encore is amazing . Everyone is friendly, the rooms are immaculate and we got the panoramic view and it was awesome! Will definetly be back! Thanks Vegas & Wynn you are always so good to us.

Las Vegas Encore
    • Resort Suite King

Breakfasts were ridiculously expensive, most days I ordered a very basic oats, 3 egg whites and coffee and ended up with different costs ranging from 70-100 usd per day. The order always came out different as well. Breakfast also takes around 45 minutes to be delivered to your room. Queues were also very long for reception at most hours, they need more staff at the front desk.

The rooms are always great, spacious. Pool area is nice, but very congested at times.

Hotel
    • Resort Suite King

Booking company will never use again. Would not let me change dates paid for 2 days that we did not use website lied said could change dates but would not accommodate my request. Will tell everyone I can meet never to use booking.com ever ever again. Hotel fab will stay there again.

Hotel

Not a business friendly hotel. Missing many things business travelers have come to expect.
    • Resort Suite King

Not a business friendly hotel. Fitness Center is only open until 8pm. After a full day of work followed by a business dinner, the fitness center is already closed. Most business-friendly hotels these days provide complimentary water and wifi ($20), but not Wynn/Encore. No way to make tea or coffee in room. Room service takes 40 minutes and you are at the mercy of their timing. That doesn't work when you are trying to get out the door in the morning. I asked for a tea kettle, but the hotel no longer provides these. The room door leaks hallway noise as if the door wasn't even there. One evening I woke 5 times between 3am and 6am due to hallway conversations/ noise. An excessive Resort Fee is added to the room rate. After adding everything up, the actual room rate is definitely not a good value. I will not stay there again.

Nice room and excellent on premise restaurants. Love the restaurant Sinatra

Wynns "Encore" should finish already
    • Resort Suite King

Waaay too expensive. Restaurants were mediocre but charge like a 3 star Michelin experience. My wife had granola and yogurt and a coffee for breakfast and it was $48. $18 for a cocktail....cmon!

Room was great

Like a budget airline
    • Resort Suite King

It's like Ryan air of 5 star hotels; they are focused on turning everything in to a chargeable extra. For room rate you literally get the room! They even took the coffee/ tea out of the room. Everything has an admin/ dining fee on top of the service charge. This really took away from sense of being pampered/ ability to relax!

Browse Encore at Wynn Las Vegas traveller photo gallery