Reviews of Casitas Coral Ridge 3 stars

2648 NE 32 Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306, USA

#6 of 12 B&Bs and Inns in Fort Lauderdale

9.8

• Grand Luxury One-Bedroom Suite

Close to everything. I was in town for business and rented one of the suites it was like having my own apartment. Clean and everything has been thought of to make it a wonderful place to stay.

Nothing to mention.

The staff was very kind and helpful. The room was very homey, large and well laid-out. The location was very convenient to restaurants and shopping.

• Small Hotel Room

Rooms were small, but good value for what we paid.

Accommodations were clean and well kept. Manager was very helpful and friendly. We were invited to a post dinner wine & cheese party sponsored by the manager.

• Small Hotel Room

The room was small, but everything you needed was in the room.

Very clean room and flexible check in and out. The area and surroundings was very good and close to the beach and canals.

• Small Hotel Room

Our room had a window facing a wall, and really small, but you get what you paid for... would have been nice to walk to more restaurants etc..

The patio was great and outdoor pool -Steve very accommodating. It was quiet and not too far drive to beach . Great breakfast place to walk too and in a nice neighborhood.

The comfort of the bed.

LOVED the owners! They are the best hosts ever. We had a couple issues in the room and they responded and resolved those issues immediately. They even accommodated us on our last day stay due to our late flight and weather conditions.

• Small Hotel Room

Close to the beach, walking distance to restaurants and shopping, with a relaxing courtyard for sunbathing or talking. Nice private pool. Saturday evening guest wine and cheese event was a nice touch. Excellent internet as well.

• Small Hotel Room

This was just as expected and advertised; an old school Florida motel, and in a residential area not on a major street or highway. Yes the rooms are small and there are not many outlets, but the place is spotless and charming. Great food choices and a CVS store in easy walking distance. A short drive to everything else including beaches and live music. I did not use the kitchenette features, but everything you need is there. It was a great place to hang out for the long weekend.

• Small Hotel Room

I had no problems here. Good price good location. I liked the place.

Not to far from the beach and inexpensive. Comfortable rooms and wonderful weather.I would stay here again.

• Small Hotel Room

I really can't think of anything.

The check in process was very easy and quick. The room was clean , the bed was comfortable and the aircoditioner worked great. It was quite and I was able to relax and sleep with no noise interruption. It is close to shopping and a movie theater. I also felt safe and enjoyed my stay.

• Small Hotel Room

Surprise in the bill. They hit you with a $45.00 cleaning bill. My booking started at $124.00 + tx to $186.00 not happy and I was only there for 36 hours.

I checked in at 9pm and the office was already closed but the emergency number put me in touch with Steve who told me the location of my key and left the ac and lights on in the room.

• Small Hotel Room

I stayed at Casitas with my husband and 17 month old son. We loved it. The room had plenty of space and was amazing for my son. We were made very comfortable and welcomed by Steve and he had a pack and play for my son to sleep in. Everything was clean and comfortable, a great place to stay with a family. Casitas is located behind a strip mall in a suburban development, everything is quiet and peaceful. There were places to walk to get delicious food, and the beach was about a 15 minute walk over a bridge (there was a sidewalk, so very walkable) or a quick drive. Easy access to the beach and everything you would need. Highly recommend.

• Small Hotel Room

We both luved everything It was a home away from home...

Everything, the location, we were also upgraded & were pleasantly surprised. Thanks very much Steve & Robert 'Kia mau te wehi ki a korua!'

• Small Hotel Room

Nothing, was perfect for my needs.

Steve was a really nice guy, helpful and accommodating. I arrived really late but he had organised a place for me to pick up my room key and had switched on lights and A/C in the room. Perfect.

• Small Hotel Room

The really wasn't anything we didn't like.

It was very quiet in the neighborhood. The room was clean, smelled really good, the bed was really comfy. I don't know how they fit a hot plate, microwave, amd mini fridge I'm the room but we liked it lol. Absolutely got our bang for our buck!

• Small Hotel Room

I have no complaints, place was GREAT!

The owner Louis was more than accommodating and attentive, he contacted me the day of travel to ensure I was still coming and made sure my room was ready and waiting for me. When I got to the facility, Louis gave me a free upgrade from my regular room to a complete suite. The suite was beautiful and immaculate! The kitchen was fully stocked with utensils to cook a full meal. I definitely felt like I was home, the suite was very warm and homey. I would definitely visit and recommend this place to others. High note...this complex is literally a 2 minute walk from Coral Ridge Mall. It's in a nice quiet and peaceful neighborhood off the busy street with very friendly people.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Small Hotel Room

The bed was very cozy, clean and extremely comfortable. The towels had a delicious fresh scent! The shower head had a great water pressure. The small room was nicely decorated, just a bit small for 2 people travelling internationally with 4 large bags, but we managed it all right. Luis, the manager, nicely offered us an upgrade but we declined as the other room was too big for just my 8-year-old son and I. The place is very quite, well maintained and Luis, the manager, was very nice, helpful and professional. The location was great...close to a mall, restaurants, business and the beach. I'll definitely come back! Thank you Luis!!!!

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• Studio

Beds were too hard. Having to wash your sheets and towels. Housekeeping available for a price. My TV was a daily problem, poor satellite connection. Studio room was smaller than expected.

The heated pool was wonderful. People were very friendly. The property and rooms were very clean.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• Studio

What we understood to be a suite with a kitchen turned into a small room without enough room to move around the way everything was crammed in.

Nice friendly staff with a good location.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Small Hotel Room

Could have been a little cheaper but gladly paid.

From Luis at reception, the facilities, & the cleanliness, nothing fancy, but EVERYTHING I needed & more leads me to say this Villas (la casitas) far exceeded expectations! The photos show I travel so I've seen a few hotels and as an owner of a vacation rental company, appreciate the effort of those invisibles who help Luis keep "La Casitas" running smoothly!

• Reviewed: 27 June 2016

• Small Hotel Room

Without a car, too far to walk to the beach.

Fully fitted kitchen and starter tea/coffee making facilities. The Manager, Luis, was so friendly and obliging. On site laundry facilities available. There is also a heated pool. Very homely in suite.

Stayed in May 2016

• Small Hotel Room

Clean and well appointed.

• Small Hotel Room

Wonderful place to stay. Super clean! And I'm very picky!! Would definitely stay again.

• Small Hotel Room

Staff very friendly. Nice area.

• Small Hotel Room

Weekend social was nice bonus

• Small Hotel Room

Walking distance to mall and restaurants, quiet street

• Small Hotel Room

Beautiful room with a kitchen that had pool access right out the back door!

• Small Hotel Room

The air conditioning could be improved.

The friendliness of the staff member. Steve as absolutely great.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

• Small Hotel Room

The bed could be bigger.

Steve, the owner is really nice. This is a perfect accomodation. Go for it!

• Small Hotel Room

Loved EVERY SINGLE THING!

Super in EVerything!

• Small Hotel Room

I liked everything. I am sure I will return there on my next trip to Ft Lauderdale.

• Small Hotel Room

Great quiet location, comfortable room and bed, less than a mile from the beach.

• Small Hotel Room

Great value, safe, comfortable, easy parking.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Small Hotel Room

What a great place.Feels like a hideaway buts its close to everything in Ft.Lauderdale.A beautiful suite,great pool and quiet courtyard.

• Small Hotel Room

Air conditioner was too noisy.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• Grand Luxury One-Bedroom Suite

No private patio or balcony

Restaurants were in walking distance

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

• Small Hotel Room

friendly staff and fellow guests

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Needs some updated renovations

Very quiet and cozy.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Rates due to season

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

• Small Hotel Room

The room was very outdated amd noisy. We could here the neighbours talk, laugh and snore

Not sure

• Reviewed: 29 April 2016

There was nothing not to like

We arrived late after a long flight and were delighted to be upgraded to a beautiful suite. It was a perfect peaceful place to spend a few days and everything was spotless. Everything we could possibly need was supplied,plenty of towels dishwasher. Cooker microwave etc Luis was so welcoming and helpful it was like visiting a friend for a few days I would certainly recommend Casitas and hope to make a return visit

• Reviewed: 26 April 2016

No daily maid service. Front desk only open till 6pm, but manager, Luis very helpful.

Very clean, centrally located by Oakland Park Blvd in a quiet residential area. Ample free parking. Enough toiletries, cooking utensils, etc. Big mall short walking distance. Beaches 5-10 mins away. Enough bars and restaurants in Wilton Manors, a short ride away.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2016

Washing machine ruined all our clothes, washing machine is destroyed, don't use it ! Nobody came for the check-out, we didn't even get a recieve, our reservation was the room for 4 people, in room was just on bed, so two had to sleep on the sofa which really unconfortable, you can't sleep in this sofa ! , plus you have to pay by booking extra 50 dollars for cleaning.

great location

• Reviewed: 9 March 2016

Small room #16 is in the corner, so while it's very quiet, it was a little dark during the day, even with the blinds open...not THAT big a deal, as I wasn't there that much.

Perfect spot for a last-minute booking; everything was as-advertised. It was very quiet, had plenty of parking and was no more than a 10-12 minute walk to the beach. Lots of towels (even 2 big beach towels) were provided, the TV, WiFi, microwave and refrig worked perfectly and Target/Starbucks were a block away. Luis is a marvelous host...what's not to like? I'll def stay here again!

• Reviewed: 6 March 2016

No meal service, but offset by having kitchen in unit & restaurants close by.

Very well situated location. Free trolley goes right by front door. Close to shopping & beach.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2015

The on-line description of the property does not make clear that This is Not a Hotel. The property rental Does Not Include: 1. Cleaning 2. Fresh Towels 3. Fresh Bed linens All of these "additional" services are available a la carte. This information is only provided at check in, after your credit card has been processed. I beleive the on line description of the property should be modified to make this clear.

The location is excellent.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2015

The outside lighting of the Estoril Paradise Inn was unsatisfactory, lots of bushes next to the room doors with dim lighting in a neighborhood location is an invitation for an unwanted attack. I recieved an email that I was assigned to unit 25 but was given unit 14 key. Inside of the small room, the walls were dirty. The small room had wall fixture push buttons for lighting but some of the lights didnt work when the button was pushed. The bathroom had a window in the shower area. The window didnt have any blinds and the window was near an outside walk way which was an invasion of my privacy. I had to put a beach towel at the window as a curtain type, but still had to take a shower with the light off to maintain privacy. I woke up to water on the bathroom floor two different mornings. When the complaint was issued. The owner Luis Aillaud informed me that they do $75.00 deposit but he would waive that fee, as if he was doing me a favor for this unsatisfactory, poorly kept room. The bed mattress was extremely uncomfortable. The room was poorly decorated. Advertised that it was walking distance from the beach, it is not, it's at least two miles from the beach. Who would want to walk that kind of distance in 88 to 90 degrees heat. The Estoril Paradise Inn charge an additional $75.00 plus the room rate fee, unsatisfactory pricing.

My five day stay at the European Estoril Paradise Inn was extremely unpleasant. I didnt like anything about this Inn.

• Reviewed: 13 July 2015

Not to close to beach but if willing to walk it is alright. Found out that you cannot put toilet paper in toilet this had not been told to us. They did help with this issue.

This place is a hidden gem. We loved the pool it was in a private section and nice. Getting there was a bit challenging because we put address in as Ave. Not street. Overall we had a fabulous stay.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2015

There was an extra cleaning fee of $45 added to the hotel cost because they claim to be an apartment type of complex.

The manager was very nice and accomodating.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2015

The AC unit in the living room was quite loud not generating enough cold...

Very good, accomodating manager. The property is comfortable and homelike inside with a nice garden outside. The location is quiet, not far from the beach and a walking distance to a shopping plaza.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2015

Small laundry room for the amount of guests It is better to go down a few blocks on US1 and use the coin laundry.

Within walking distance of mall, AMC dinner theater, Einstein's Bagels, Target, Pizza shop, Publix, located on a quiet side street, no noisey kids like you would get at a big chain motel

• Reviewed: 19 March 2015

We loved the intimate setting of this small, beautiful place. It was like home away from home. The rooms are beautifully decorated with modern, quality furniture and appliances. Luxurious towels! Restaurants, grocery store, and movie theatre are a 2 minute walk away. The beach is a 10 minute walk.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2015

The AC unit in the bedroom is too loud. I wish they will get a new gaz grill.

The # 12 unit is newly renovated, nice furnitures, nice kitchenette,new bed,new tiles for the floor. The manager is very helpful and available.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2015

Wifi during the day and early night in rooms 12 and 14 (probably all guests on) I would even say unusable. You can go out to the pool (across the street) and use the second. But is this what you want?!? And because of the style of the property you should check all the things when you check in, to not being accused of lying that it was already broken before you came like in our case.

You have all the things you need for a week or so. We liked the place for the money, very quiet place but near to shopping mall where you can buy your coffee:-) Overall we were satisfied.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2015

Didn't like having to cross road to go to pool. Didn't like couch,could feel pull out frame under cushion,quite uncomfortable. Didn't like that the glass stove top is cracked,Dangerous!

Nice patio and helpful staff . Clean suite lots of room . Enjoyed pool area. Would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2015

Then we came the room was dirty, There is no bar like it say at booking.com and no own spot outside the house to sit. The loccation is reallybad, if u dont have a car and i paid 45 dollar in cleaning fee but in three days no body clean The room or gave us new towels. The crew was really rude too us and kids is definitly not Welcome. And like this was not bad enought, and even we allready paid for cleaning, when we come back home, the owner start to come up With things we have to pay for and treath us to take money from our creditcard. I have travel a lot and have stayed at many different hotells and guesthouse, and i never felt so bad treated ever in My life!

• Reviewed: 13 January 2015

I was concerned that I would lose my deposit if I violated any of the posted rules about cleaning, staining towels or not putting things back in the cabinets.

The accomodations were quiet and comfortable with easy access.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2015

Couldn't take a bath since there wasn't a plug in the tub drain. Lighting could be better. It would be helpful to have a plate and set of silverware since I heated up leftovers from restaurant meals.

Lovely pool. Quiet neighborhood. Manager was very helpful. Wi-fi worked consistently and quickly. I was in the smaller facility across the street from the main building so it was handy to the pool.Plenty of restaurants and stores in the area, but the hotel is away from the bustle. Really comfortable bed. Good bathroom storage cabinet. Refrigerator and microwave.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2016

TV was difficult to figure out, room was very small.

Quiet, clean and comfortable. I really liked the walk-in shower!! Non-smoking is always good.

• Reviewed: 24 October 2015

i like the staff very clean the property the property is beautifull

• Reviewed: 4 August 2015

noisy air conditioner

• Reviewed: 27 July 2015

Nothing was bad

It was great. The staff was amazing.

• Reviewed: 14 July 2015

Not pretentious but comfortable place to stay. Manager, Luis-very reasonable and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2015

Manager was excellant

• Reviewed: 1 April 2015

spotlessly clean safe neighbor hood friendly and helpfull staff well furnished

• Reviewed: 25 March 2015

Couldn't get clean towels. Said we had to wash them ourselves!

Good location to stores. Easy walk to beach. Pool clean relaxing quiet

• Reviewed: 24 March 2015

Not much.

Very quiet and convienent with easy parking in a nice neighborhood.lots of restaurants nearby and close to the Mai Kai.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2015

I loved the pool and it's area which was right next to my room.

• Reviewed: 27 February 2015

Close to beach.

There are also 20 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.