Reviews of HI-Miami Beach 3 stars

1506 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA

Based on 1353 hostel reviews

The location is great!
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory

The down side is the fact of being a hostel. There’s wasn’t 1 night that I could sleep well because of crazy and drunk roommates.

The location is great! Just 2 blocks from the beach.

HI hostel? Doubtful!
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory

HI hostels that I am familiar with are supposed to be equipped with big kitchen, decent breakfast, enough bathrooms and power outlets for everyone, but this hostel does NOT anything like it at all! Someone has to do something with this hostel or just shut it down entirely. If budget is your issue, better stay at hostels around Miami instead, then get a one day or 7-day pass for bus and train from the machine at the airport. I also didn't understand why being HI member does not have any benefit with this hostel.

The staff that helped me with the check in was very helpful, but I can't say the same with the one who was in charge when I checked out.

Good location.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

No individual plugs or lights for every bed, nor shelf ... It’s probably been ten years since this has happened to me, so I got use to a standard. Just two plugs in a room for six girls? And one light switch for the whole room. This needs to be updated. Beds were not as sturdy as I had wished. You can feel the other people move.

Good location. Pretty much all amenities you could need (showers and toilet in every room, an elevator)

The location wa excellent!
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

I arrived quite late in the evening and had told the hostel when I would be arriving. However, due to a 30 minute delay I arrived slightly later than I had previously told them. Regardless of this, I had to wait 45 minutes to check in as there was no one at reception even though it claims to be a 24 hours reception desk.

The location wa excellent! You could come and go as you pleased. Rooms weren’t crowded. Facilities were good.

Location is good!
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Not really clean. The shower was not getting hot. Breakfast is ridiculous. We had a disgusting person in our bedroom, I noticed the admin and they didn't do anything and neither came to the room to clean the guest mess in the toilet and whole bedroom.

Location is good!

Good location and clean
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Having to use a bracelet. AC is a bit noisy. Poor breakfast considering similar alternatives in SoBe. Kitchen is being remodelled and the current alternative in 204 is just really poor, this means no real place to socialize with other guests. A few days the housekeeping just didn't show up. I got unlucky and stayed with a snorer, but this is not the hostel's fault.

Excellent accommodating staff! Good towels. Amazing location. Decent bunk beds. Good bathroom per 8 bed room. Rooms are decently spacious. WiFi works perfectly in the rooms and everywhere else in the property. They change towels for free if you ask.

Was very central .
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Some members of staff was very rude... One of member staff stole my watch... I ask help from manager and he was really unprofessional... Really superficial... The service was good but this situation make me to be very upset... Big part of staff very kind and helpful but manager very superficial... The cleaner stole my watch, I try to explain my opinion and she was very rude. Only one day was changed my bed and my watch was on my bed. Only cleaner had access to my watch because nobody touch my bad . This situation was very bad, the watch really important for me...

Was very central .

The idea this hoste is good but I can see as this place is...
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The cleaning people treat you like an animal. Never happy to see tourists.

The idea this hoste is good but I can see as this place is getting more and more destroyed

Excellent, we will most likely stay again.
    • Superior Studio

The elevator was really scary. Super dark. Maybe a light bulb was out.

The little taco place below the hostel was adorable and the tacos were life- changing. The location was perfect to shop and the beach was a 1 minute walk right across the street. You get what you pay for, and I mean that in a positive way. The staff was friendly and accommodating, but I would not recommend this spot for people who are over the age of 40. It’s just a young adult kind of place, there was occasional loud music and people hanging out on the steps of the different levels just socializing. I didn’t mind because we are very laid back but I could see an older, more sophisticated couple being annoyed by that.

Joust desain
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The refraigiraitor was broken for 3 days . my food was spoiled.. Tv was always off. Staff is not professional. No one person who was workning on reception was freindly. I got scbies. Because blanket wich they supposed to be washed was used and never changed. When I show what I 've got scabies. They even did not say sorry. Or tray to investigate where it from.. I guess next person will get the same skin desise!!!! The elevaitor dos not have light. It looks like the broke everything to make every costomer not to stay in hostel but go anywhere

Joust desain

Very nice
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Breakfast was only yoghurt, orange juice and a granola bar. Not much but ok for the price of the room.

Staff was very kind and helpfull, rooms very clean, perfect location!

Cheapest way to stay in Miami, but the perks aren't reliable. Great location.
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory

Check in is difficult because there's only one person at the front desk and they don't let you check in early, so there's a crowd all waiting, which also makes it hard to get all your questions answered. They're renovating the kitchen so there's a regular room being used instead and that room lost power so there was no coffee my first AM here. Several of us had to change rooms after one night, all for different reasons. My room on 2nd night had no fridge or kitchenette area.

Clean. Comfy bed. Staff were nice. Breakfast included.

There are better hostels on south beach
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory

Bad experience with staff. Breakfast is not a real breakfast, is like a bad snack. There's not a good ambience for solo travelers to meet new people.

Clean and good location.

It was cheap and in good location.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Unfortunately, the bathroom was constantly dirty and wet because the shower was leaking water all over the place. Room was too small for 8 beds so it was a bit too noisy and a bit too small to be confortable.

It was cheap and in good location.

Average at best, one super rude staff member
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Massively overpriced for what is offered. Rooms have aircon that can never be turned off, which is too cold and annoying. No chill / communal area other than reception and tiny veranda that can fit about 6 people on it. The worst thing was the doors for the rooms- you need to scan your card again to lock the door when you leave, since this is super unusual not everyone does this meaning the door for your room is left open for anyone to enter. Bit hit and miss with the staff.. Some are great! Quite friendly and helpful ..and others are totally ridiculous. The person who checked me in was extremely rude. Jaja ok I may as well explain how. After paying for my room and leaving my bags I came back to check in after 3pm. The guy started the process but mid-sentence decides to answer the phone and begin conversation, not put it on hold until he finished with the customer in front of him like a normal receptionist would. It's unprofessional but not a big deal really, I'm just chilling for 5 mins while he's dealing with someone on the phone. In the meantime another guy comes to reception. While he's talking he's getting my sheets and stuff ready with one hand. He hangs up the phone and pushes the stuff towards me, and immediately turns to the dude like 'Hello how can I help you today sir?' In the fake, overly friendly customer service voice anyone who has ever worked in customer service recognises 😂😂 the dude was just chilling there and didn't need anything lol and reception guy goes back to computer stuff. I'm standing right in front of him btw. And I'm like excuse me can I get some information pls? Breakfast, check out time, kitchen etcetc. And he rolls his eyes at me like how dare I require more of his time 😂 and speaks to me with such venom in his voice! Don't know what his issue is but obviously not equipped to multi task.

Location is great Bathrooms generally clean

Everything was good!
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory

Everything was good. People sometimes don’t understand meaning of hostel,but you can change people right?😉

I like it most location! The room is perfect,bed too..

I enjoyed my stay here and I would do it with a group of friends next time.
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory

I didn’t like the metal beds, I felt like I was going to fall getting on the top bunk. Maybe wood would be better but other than that I liked my room and the layout of it.

I like the location of the hostel and the friendly staff. I like that the rooms were at a good rate for that location also. Check in was at 3pm but they allowed me to check in at noon after a bed was cleaned since I was in the lobby since 8am.

Great private rooms!
    • Junior Suite with King Bed

The shower wasn’t the best and theoretically people from the building beside could have easily had a look into our shower as the windows were clear.

Our private room was super spacious and had everything we could need. The location is just great - the beach is just a couple of minutes away and also great restaurants are just around the corner!

I don't recommend this hostel.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Front desk service is not good. I need to wait 10min at front desk listening they are joking with someone. After 10 min, I asked about something. One of them answered they don't have solution (I can understand) but, he treated me as idiot. It made me feel very humiliated. They asked me pay $20 as deposit. It was very unexpected charge. But, they turned it back to me at check out.

location is good.

I will never come back to this hostel
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory

Cockroaches in the kicthen, poor breakfast compared to the old instalation and they also have a bad manager. In my fisrt day I bought a party ticket at the front desk and the receptionist said I could return it if I changed my mind and didn't want to go to the party anymore and she would reimburse me, so when I return the ticket she asked me to come back the day after cause she needed time to get the money, when came next day she said she was sorry had made a mistake and couldn't give me the money back, asked to speak with the maneger who was rude and said it wasn't his problem, he just didn't take responsibility for his employee mistake and even said I was wrong,I ended up without going to the party and with 30$ less. Don't recommend this hostel anymore, it was my third time there. Totally disappointed.

It’s really easy but that’s why I like.
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory

The breakfast is a joke. Never ate it. I had to buy a locker. Better would it be to have the opportunity to rent one.

It’s really easy but that’s why I like. And it’s really good for that price because it’s great located. I’d go there again.

The morning staff were very helpful.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

I arrived very late and ready to sleep, but no one was at the front desk. I waited over 1/2 an hour for her to arrive and instead of giving a reason she snapped at me and said "well I'm here now". When I purchased the room they said they had on site parking. Then at check in I asked for access to the garage and the same rude woman said they stopped offering that two weeks ago. I had to pay to park in a city lot at $40 a day and walk 12 minutes with my bags.

The morning staff were very helpful.

The hotel wasn’t clean at all, was not satisfied. Good area only benefit.
    • Superior Studio

There were roaches in the room, I left my food in the fridge and I went back to grab the food and there were roaches in the refrigerator so I threw my food out. The hotel didn’t enough towels, and on some days towels weren’t available until 1pm. There was still urine throughout the toilet from the previous people who stayed there. Shower had scum on the walls. The bed sheets had stains on them and bed bug covers on the mattres ( which means at one point that Matress had an infestation of bed bugs).

Only this that was enjoyable was the property’s location.

Best hostel, great location, fair prices!
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory

They removed the little fridge that every room had. Now they created a share kitchen on the second floor.( I didn’t visit the kitchen)

I stayed before at this hostel back in 2017 and schedule my trip this time based on the availability of this hostel. I stayed during the Spring Break, which is the busiest time of the year at Miami and everything went fine!

The restaurant downstairs was delicious and very affordable.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

I stayed for one night only but have been charged for two nights which is proving to be a haste to put right.

The restaurant downstairs was delicious and very affordable. The staff all round were very friendly! Excellent location also in the heart of everything.

The location is lovely!
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

I booked two bed in mixed dormitory and once I arrived there there was no space for us, they automatically shifted us in female dormitory... but my friend is a male....we had to change room twice if we wanted stay toghether. Kitchen and common area were not available during our stay. AC was not working at all in one room, and exctrimely noise in the other one. They had noo blanket for us for the first night Poor breakfast Parking is advertised for 20 $ on the property but does not exist once you ask for it..

The location is lovely! The bed in the dormitory are new and comfortable

Dissapointing
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory

Arrived at 1am to find that all 8 beds in the dormitory I had a paid for and confirmed bed in, were occupied. After traipsing around in the dark trying to figure out what to do a woman came out ot the bathroom and gave me her bed. She stated that it happened quite often that beds were overbooked at the HI. Luckily she had an early flight and needed to leave for the airport soon. The joint bathroom was full of dripping bathingsuits hanging all over the place and the room itself clogged with luggage. The "breakfast" included in the price of the bed was a joke. A box of cerial and a carton of milk!.Will not return nor recommend.

Not much to like

Friendly front desk and housekeeping staff who gave me...
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory

I might suggest adding a few more tables and chairs in the balcony patio and lobby areas. It would help with guests socializing with each other. Also a shelf in the bathroom to place toiletries like toothbrush, shampoo, and makeup. Only place was the sink or top of the toilet cover.

Friendly front desk and housekeeping staff who gave me wonderful advice about the Art Deco and South Beach area. Ayana, Cruz, Michael, Medlet, and Leo were outstanding personable hostel staff.

It was amazing! Definitely worth the stay!
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

I didn’t have any issues there so there wasn’t anything I didnt like

I loved the location it was situated in! It’s so close to the beach and restaurant and shops! The staff there was so friendly and helped us out a lot! The rooms were awesome! Very clean!

It was awesome. Wish I could have stayed longer
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Maybe, have more room facilities. Like washcloths, toothpaste etc.

Beds were comfortable, receptionists were awesome anf helpful. Very central to everything in Miami Beach. My first time staying in an hostel and I would go back there.

Amazing stay!!!
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The only thing I didn't like but could live with is at night the AC would get extremely cold but the blankets were more than enough to keep warm.

I loved the location of this hostel, close to the beach, lots of restaurants and the staff was amazing! (Big up to Micheal) The room was super clean everyday and breakfast was a nice included touch. Made new amazing friends in my room and we'll definitely be back for Ultra 2019!

The location is a must.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Free « Breakfast » is nothing serious, no restaurant/bar inside except the tacos bar which is full over time. The personnel were not friendly, they didn’t accept my membership card due to my pre-checking. It was « to late »... If you want a luggage service after 5pm, you have to pay 25$US!!!

The location is a must.

Overall, we had to deal with it but it was a struggle adjusting.
    • Superior Studio

We had to wait to check-in after being told it would be ready at 3pm. The sheets were not clean upon arrival and the room didn’t look like it was cleaned properly.

The bed was semi comfortable.

It was okay.
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory

When I walked into my room there was a strangers dog sitting on my pillow, they need to notify roommates when they're going to be pets. Also the whole stay there, I couldn't get a wash tile.

The location was excellent, and very convenient.

The best location and super comfy bed
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

There should be more 8 bed female rooms and 6 bed female rooms. It is safer for the girls to stay in the female rooms!!! A lot of times people have sex in the mixed rooms!!! Most of the time a lot of girls are drunk and passed out, so it is not safe for them to stay in the same rooms with men!!!!!!! The kitchen always smells bad! The dirty mat on the floor at the kitchen sink is sometimes so nasty with lots of baby roaches! Need new pillow and new towel.

The customer service is great! The best location!!!!!! The brand new blue matress is super comfy!!! But the old matress is so uncomfortable because it hits the bottom of the bed with a big bar in the middle of the bed. The ac is very new and more quiet and stronger than the old ac!!!

Location was everything and clean based on what was needed...
    • Superior Studio

1 towel 1 blanket. Just make the beds with more cover lol the bed was amazing though. Slept very well.

Location was everything and clean based on what was needed since I had a superior room

Fun Positive Vibes
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

I didn't like the cold kitchen, also they need more refrigerators and a stove. Apparently it's being remodeled . They need screens on all windows.. The breakfast could have been more nutritious and robust .

Very clean, front desk staff were charming and helpful. Especially Rob, Betty and Sabine, all very sweet. I like that it was eco-friendly and the kitchen has bins for recyling.

Confortable and well located place. Not for a long stay, just some days.
    • Superior Studio

The bed was not so confortable and they dont give you sheets, just a blanket and fitted sheet. The breakfast is not so strong, just a yogurt or milk and cereals.

The location is by far the best this hostel have. The staff is good and nice. Seems very secure and there is always an open bar down the stairs.

Hotel like attention and comfortability, for a much cheaper price.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

You have to explain the rules for the dorms, specially the shared ones. People arriving late and drunk just start making so much noise and yelling.

The location is accesible to beach, shops and restaurants. The dorm is comfortable and clean.

We had a double room with private bathroom.
    • Junior Suite with King Bed

Breakfast was only a bag with some cake and fruit. The room was rather noisy.

We had a double room with private bathroom. The room was very spacious and the bed king size. It's only a two minute walk to the beach and the ocean drive.

Close to the beach
    • Superior Studio

No TV, iron, iron board, No microwave Breakfast was more for kids!! I will not be back nor will I recommend this place to anyone

Close to the beach

The lovely well educated and charismatic receptionist (the...

the Old guy who looks like Santa Claus, but anyways he looks funny hahaha

The lovely well educated and charismatic receptionist (the little Asian girl) I’ll come to this hotel for only for you babe 😘

Bed Bugs
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Bed bugs. I told them 3 times in a day. Nobody cleaned the bed or the room. The person who was there in the evening gave a new blanket so I changed the bed.

Friendly people

The best hostel in Miami!!!

A little bit pricey.

The best hostel in Miami!!! Everything is perfect. Super comfy bed. Super nice shower. Super clean. Spacious room. The best location.

Very good location, large room + nice bathroom.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The air conditioning in the room was way too cold and it was not possible to adjust the temperature. The kitchen was not available because of constructions. No lights or power outlets next to the bed.

Very good location, large room + nice bathroom.

Best price for the best location on the beach.
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory

The A/C could have been more accessible.

The location of the hostel was amazing! Literally a 2 minute walk to Ocean dr and the beach! By far the best bang for the buck you could ask for involving a short stay.

Good option to stay with your friends
    • Superior Studio

The hostel offers a very good option to sleep with friends for a very good price. They give you a little bag with some things for breakfast and the personal is friendly. The location is amazing for South Beach and you can discover around by walking. The room was super spacious for 6 people and the facilities were very clean.

The worst hostel in miami beach
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The manager doesn't care at all about guests security and allowed a drunk drug addict into our room. 3 of the guest including me complained about this and the manager didn't do anything about it and just laughed. Another aspect is that they ask for a 20u$ deposit which they' re supposed to give back in 1 day and you have to wait more than a week to get back your money. This place is totally disrespectful against clients and it should be supervised by an authority, it is absurd that the manager allows drug addicts into their place.

The place is very nicely decorated

Adequate stay minutes away from the beach
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable, though there wasn't a lot of space to store your things, nothing near the bed and the outlets weren't easily reachable for top bunk users. The airconditioner was very loud and either didn't really cool the room or cooled it a bit too much. Luckily the blankets were warm enough. There were very little common areas, the kitchen is the dining room, is the work area for digital nomads. And the kitchen needed to be used by 2 floors of rooms and had only one large fridge. Not enough space for all people's food. There was no stove in the kitchen, you could ask for a electric stove at the reception, no decent pans either. There was a lot noise from the street. Otherwise the hostel was quiet enough, people were respectful. Cars honking outside and an annoying gate alarm not so much. While the rooms were cleaned daily, it didn't feel amazingly clean. A few bugs were spotted and I even had one hitch a ride to my next stay in my suitcase. Not a pleasant surprise.

The location is amazing, just 2 minutes walk from the beach and about 5-10 minutes to Lincoln Mall. 15 to the holocaust memorial. But with that great location it brings a lot of noise from outside as well, from all the party people and cars driving past. Bring your earplugs. The shower was surprisingly good, great pressure and good temperature. It was a decent enough stay for the price paid. Main selling point being the location. Definitely ok for 3-4 nights, if you wish to stay longer, I would suggest a different location.

The property is kept clean consistently.
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Aside from the kitchen there is no communal space inside the property for guests to relax outside of their dorm room. Cups and utensils are kept at the front desk instead of the kitchen. Additionally, the kitchen is closed after 10pm. Why? Humans sometimes need to eat after 10pm. This policy should be reconsidered. Check-ins should not be allowed after 1am since other guests are sleeping.

The property is kept clean consistently.

The location is great.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The kitchen smell very bad. The mat on the floor at the sink is so dirty. It should be thrown away. Cockroaches crawled all over the bowls and the counter. The first room I checked in did not have coachroach. But the second room smell so bad, was very dirty, too hot, and had many baby cockroaches. The cranky old woman kept turning off the ac!!! The cockroaches must come from her because she is a mess!!!

The location is great. The room is spacious. The shower is very nice. The bed is comfortable. The breakfast is not too bad. The front desk girl, Sabine, is awesome!!! The hostel is very modern!

The room was big, there was bathroom inside and even a sink!
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

You should limit temperature adjustment of the AC (if there's a way to do it). Because when I arrived it was like 64º F, too much cold for a simple blanket. Others may like to sleep in the cold, but not everyone.

The room was big, there was bathroom inside and even a sink! Beds are fine. Breakfast was OK. Really close to the beach. My stay was of just one night so I can't go deeply on it.

The best hostel in Miami Beach
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Nobody likes the grumpy old women and men!!!!!!!!! They are so rude to the young tourists!!!!! The hostel should be the place for peace and relax for young tourists!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or keep one room for all the grumpy old women and another room for all the grumpy old men!!!!!!!!!!!

The best customer service! The best kitchen in Miami Beach with lots of nice tables and chairs and a big screen tv. The staff make sure the ac on cool, not on heat! This is Miami! The ac needs to be on cool 70!!!!!!! Get more blankets from the front desk if you are not from the USA. The location is amazing in the middle of everything!!!

Just for 1 night is acceptable
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory

The experience with the check in wasnt good. We had to wait 45min to do it and also because we ask many times. The room isnt completely cleaned.

The breakfast was cute, packed in a bag. The location is perfect!

Good location but that's about it
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The bunks need a shelf and power point and perhaps a personal light at them ecspically they top bunk as my phone had to be charged down on the ground away from me. Breakfast wash very average a bowl of kids cereal and a horrible muffin.

Close to the beach mostly tidy. There are plenty of organised party night's.

Location was great.
    • Superior Studio

They do not offer free breakfast. They give you a paper bag with a granola bar, yogurt and orange juice. Complimentary coffee, no milk or cream. Bed was not comfy.

Location was great. Most of the staff were very nice.

It was fine. Will stay elsewhere, until a proper breakfast is served.
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Breakfast was a joke, compared to other HI hostels. A continental breakfast was the expectation.

Staff were helpful. Property was nice, despite having 0 expected facilities, as every single one is being renovated, including the larger, available bathrooms.

Good
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Bed sheets were never changed in 1 week I stayed, neither towels. I requested in lobby twice but wouldn't get my bed changed.it wasn't like that in November and I even recommended this place to a friend . Some front desk staff were cold and not so proactive as others.

Rob's excellent service. Luggage early check in and check out. Taquerias good prices Location

Rob excellent service, baggage early check un and check Out.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

My whole room Sheets were never changed, i had to go to lobby to request linens and had to do it muself. Towels weren't changed neither. The short shower curtains made the water from the shower wet all the bathroom floor so it was always dirty. I requested my bed linens to be changed twice in lobby but never got them changed. Some lobby staff were cold.

Rob excellent service, baggage early check un and check Out. Location.good prices in taquería. Proces for nightclub.

Doable, but if you can stay at a better place then do.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

I didn't like that the breakfast was whack. And I don't like the bathroom situation. Yuck!

I liked that it was only a block away from the beach and very close to shopping.

Great while you're there, not when you leave.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

If you have a post check-out problem at this hostel that needs attention, calling on the phone is a NO GO!!!! You will consistantly be put on hold. Currently my longest wait time is 54 min.

It was an easy "get in, get out" type of place.

a very good choice for budget in miami beach. recommanded
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

no hostel vibe. good and polite service in the reception. i would recommand a little more of a hostel energy and less a hotel reception feeling, but i would come back to this place for sure.

very comfortable hostel to stay in. clean and safe, well located

location is perfect, clean and good wifi.
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory

they shouldn't advertise breakfast included, as breakfast is only coffee. there is no stove in the kitchen, only microwave

location is perfect, clean and good wifi. is not a party hostel and doesn't have common areas so socialize is not that easy.

A fine hostel in Miami Beach
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

-Kitchen is lacking of essential stuff for cocking. And Fridge on the kitchen is not well maintained by removing old items. -Packed breakfast mainly contained small box of cereal, milk, and snack bar. -No seating area within the hostel except a small area in the reception.

+Good value in compare with other lodges +Located in South Beach where everything is within a walking distance (Shopping, Beach, Resturants, Laundry...etc)

• Superior Studio

We had 1 very thin blanket there was a used rubber packet in the room it was cold there was no coffee or any place to buy any coffee water or pop. They also will put other people in your room with you if you don't use all the beds. This is the worst place I have ever stayed.

The worst treatment of guests ever!
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The worst treatment of guests ever! Angry, unhelpful, rude and very unhospitable staff! Yes, we should not expect super service in a cheap hostel, but at least some respect should exist, no matter how much you pay for the accomodation! Room was ok, towels/blanckets provided. Guests must have their own locks for the lockers, but it is in many hostels like this. 'Breakfast' is a bag (which one can get at the reception) with o-juice, yogurt and a small flapjack. Very bad experience because of the staff :-(

Very good location

Great option for beach lovers !
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Location..right next to the beach, couldnt be better. Many restaurents and shops around. comfortable..nice beds and pillows for a good sleep. Was there just for a night and couldnt use much facilities..wifi was ok. Didnt see charging points near the bed though i didnt want to charge phones or cameras.

The taco bar below was great, good drinks and decent value.
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Breakfast was very underwhelming. The room itself appeared newly renovated but the AC was broken and none of the beds had their own plugs/light/privacy. The beds were also very squeaky. I also didn't feel safe, there were a lot of random people walking around that looked sketchy and this INCLUDES one very older guy that honestly looked homeless and sketchy, and was in our 8 person mixed dorm who faked having access to our room and ended up staying multiple nights. If I wasn't traveling with a male, I would have been extremely scared. There were also very tiny 'lounge areas' and everything else "still wasn't ready" yet.

The taco bar below was great, good drinks and decent value. Good location.

The location.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

It’s not as good as the other hostels I stayed before. The breakfast was poor and the room was not clean enough. Definitely will not come back again though it’s cheap compared to others on Miami Beach .

The location.

It was decent.
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory

It was unbearably hot in my room, couldn't sleep weep because of it. Also, the bathroom was dirty most of the time.

Location was good. Staff wad friendly.

Well located in south beach
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Breakfast - just a package with few industrialized things, very poor. Staff - they are regular or some of them not willing to help . Bedroom: the superior beds don’t have a plug near so you can charge your phone while your lying on bed or sleeping. Security and organization is not good - one day when I was leaving the hostel at 6am, and there was a drunk guy sleeping on the elevator.

Well located in south beach

location, location, location
    • Single Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory

breakfast was minimal and i expected more

the staff was friendly and helpfull. the beds where comfy. the taco place downstairs is excellent, although a bit pricey

Good location, easy check-in and
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

- The bathroom had a problem, a terrible noise was on every time somebody went to the toilet. - not all staff members were friendly, but they helped out if we had a question

Good location, easy check-in and

Overall, great. Minor issues, but I'd stay again. Very nice staff.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

They have some pest issues. Having said that, the place is very clean. I believe that they are working on this issue.

Great location and very nice people. A good value.

Is expensive for what it is
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The breakfast was a joke. A paper bag with a yogurt, small cereal bar and small orange juice tetrapack.

Great location. Big room with individual lockers. Not noisy