Reviews of EVEN Hotel Norwalk 3 stars

426 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851, USA

#1 of 8 hotels in Norwalk

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

The bed was incredibly comfortable, the heat/AC was very...
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

The door from the bathroom to the room was tempered glass and there was no fan in the bathroom.

The bed was incredibly comfortable, the heat/AC was very simple to use and it was very convenient off the highway.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Clean, new, modern and really comfy bed.
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

The walls are a bit thin, so pray your neighbors quite down by a decent hour. (Ours did by 11pm) The brunch though was rather disappointing, just scrambled eggs, super salty bacon and some freezer hasbrown patties. Not even oatmeal was available!

Clean, new, modern and really comfy bed. Cool fitness equipment in the room. Awesome fire pit outside.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Ripoff!!!!
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

The fact that the booking.com charge was to be $120.75 and my credit card was charged $195.00 Is very concerning. I also had another fraudulent charge on my credit card the following. Beware!!!!!! I had to cancel my credit card - I'll never use that hotel or Booking.com. Thieves!!!

No one likes to be ripped off. Beware of this hotel and apparently booking.com!

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Beds and pillows were the most comfortable we ever...
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

We paid for breakfast that was supposed to be served by 630am. By 640am all she had ready was the coffee. She was very rude. We left without breakfast because she was so slow. We were in a hurry to get on the road. There were about 22 people in waiting area wanting breakfast. We knew it would take too long

Beds and pillows were the most comfortable we ever experienced in a hotel. Shower was awesome! Room was super clean!

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Very clean room.
    • Standard Wellness Room

Very clean room. On of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in with lots of perfect pillows. Black out shades make day seem like night. Rumplestiltsken would love it here

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Nice and clean but need better food service options.
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

Some welcoming food choices for someone arriving late are needed My plane was delayed and I got in after 10 and was starving. Kind bars and potato chips aren't going to cut it. Really disappointing. No room service so on top of getting in late, I had to get up early to build in time to go to breakfast. Service can be slow. Had shrimp tacos for dinner...tortillas were cold and tough as cardboard. Even Taco Bell knows to warm their tortillas. This wouldn't be a big deal if you're in an area where there are other food options but you're not, and more thought should be given to guests comfort and needs. I did have a great drink in the bar one night.

Very clean, bed very comfortable. Room nice and quiet.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Great location, very clean, beds are comfortable.
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

The lady in charge of the breakfast was rude treating the guests like little kids. She was rushing people to order before the kitchen was closed. She kept tapping the menu and the table saying “hurry up we are closing” not only to me but other guests. The breakfast is not free so there is no reason to treat the guests like that.

Great location, very clean, beds are comfortable. Check in was fast. The working out equipment and videos in the rooms are awesome. Will definitely go back.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Fabulous comfortable stay
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

Massive room, really comfortable kingside bed, superb bathroom with powerful shower. Hotel completely spotless. Efficient friendly staff. Breakfast lovely which was included in the room rate not sure if I would pay if it wasn’t included as I felt it was a little over priced

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Too bad I won't be back
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

The rooms are not soundproof. I asked for a quiet floor and specifically one without kids b/c last year I was on a floor with kids running up and down the halls all night and bouncing on the bed in the next room. I was assured my floor would not have kids because the desk person said she puts certain people on certain floors, i.e., in my case older people on floors without kids. After my arrival, people with children were booked on my floor and a newborn baby cried all day and night while I was there. Noise from the hall and other rooms goes right under the door and the walls are thin. I've stayed at Even every years since it's been open. Next year, I'll have to try somewhere else.

I like the exercise equipment in the room and the very friendly staff. The dinner and breakfast were good although they didn't have my favorite flatbread pizzas for some reason.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Very nice
    • Wellness King Room - Disability Access Accessible Tub

The rooms aren’t big, but they’re nicely set up. You pay for coffee, but the coffee is very good. Our clock didn’t work tho.

Clean, super comfy bed and pillows, and it’s very nice to have exercise stuff in the room. With Clorox wipes!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The price for a wkend was pretty good
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

I think this hotel is more for the business type not a couple. If your traveling for more than a wkend and you have tons of clothes you have really no place to put it.

I loved the hotel was very clean and staff really nice and helpful.

Hotel was hip & nice option for those of us who enjoy maintaining a healthy lifestyle when traveling
    • Standard Wellness Room

Was blue that the chef was not there on Friday, so no dinner available. Was traveling by myself so was counting on having dinner at the hotel.

Loved the exercise equipment in the room! Also, was happy that the restaurant had some healthy choices.

Clean and accommodating staff
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

For the price they charge, there is nothing free (not a cookie or bottle of water). Dinner (wings under cooked, sweet potatoe fries over cooked) was awful.

Clean and accommodating staff

Nice but
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

It was not a quiet hotel. If you are a light sleeper, you probably would have a problem. To be fair the hotel was sold out both nights we stayed.

The hotel was very nice. The public areas were well designed. It has a lot going for it and was very popular.

Good stay, great property
    • Standard Wellness Room

The window shades were only opaque. I like to sleep in a very dark room so throwing a pillow on my head to sleep was strange.

The bed was extremely comfortable. The room was very modern. Great to have exercise equipment in the room.

Excellent value for money hotel. Excellent facilities
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

The coffee. Offering some espresso or cappuccino would be a real plus. Fresh orange juice not available this morning.

Great hotel, modern design, spacious room. Excellent value for money. Easy access by car and free parking.

Disgusted
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

We were not given the same room we booked. Double beds instead of king. Bathroom was not cleaned. Feces in the toilet. Hair on the floor. Hallway carpets looked like they hadn’t been cleaned in months. Elevators filthy. The place is run down from a year ago.

Cool, eco-friendly and health conscious hotel with excellent staff and great food.
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

The staff were all friendly and gave great customer service. However, I felt the hotel did not schedule enough people to handle occasional influxes of guests who needed to order breakfast or dinner. I shouldn't feel sorry for the excellent staff but I did.

I liked the healthy menu offered throughout the day... the fresh-squeezed orange juice made through a cool looking orange-crushing machine was divine. I liked the workout equipment in the room, the videos, the size of the room and the comfortable bed.

The work out ball so I could keep up on my fitness routine.
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

Didn't like this room.ac shut off around 3am n room for hot.No microwave in this room , unlike our last stay.We were unable to hear up our dinner.The toiletries brand changed This brand wasn't as nice as previous room.But the room was still clean and nice. This room.seemed smaller as well

The work out ball so I could keep up on my fitness routine.The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

I had booked a king room and ended with what appeared to be...
    • Standard Wellness Room

I had booked a king room and ended with what appeared to be a full bed in a room that could only fit the bed. I had stayed at the property before and the rooms were spacious as they have exercise equipment in the room. In the room provided I didn’t have room for my suitcases so definitely no room for yoga.

A very special atmosphere, one that encourages both...
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

Breakfast was a bit confusing with both prepackaged and cooked to order selections. Staff was however very helpful in explaining the options.

A very special atmosphere, one that encourages both relaxation and exercize. Simple and modern room was outfitted with yoga mat, exercize ball, strech bands and a vertical bar that made it easy to use bands to work different parts of the body.

Relaxing!
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

Wish breakfast was included in the stay.

I loved the quotes and phrases posted around the walls! The outside fire pit is so relaxing and such a nice spot to take pictures. Overall the hotel was very relaxing and huge on wellness! Loved every bit of it!

Excellent!
    • Standard Wellness Room

The breakfast was expensive. The coffee in the room was average.

The beds were so comfortable and the workout room was perfect. The location was easy to locate and good for the business trip that we had. The accommodations were nice and we especially liked the workout equipment in the room.

Awesome Sauce
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

I have very bad environmental allergies.I knew they allow pets to stay and I was worried I would be awful ,to my surprise I was able to breathe,,no congestion , itching, watery eyes,or wheezing. l didn't have to take allergy meds.My sleep was refreshing and deep.Air in room was clean,light and fresh.The shower gel was fabulous,it added to the sustainable environment.I will recommend and stay at this hotel again and again!

The free parking and available cart for luggage right away.
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

The breakfast. It took too long. The man brought things out of order. The food was cold and the fruits was old. I do not want to go back mainly because of this breakfast and it was terribly expensive and you could choose only a few items from the menu! And since when cereal is not healthy????!!! Who told you that cereal is not healthy? I think you should do some reading. There is good cereal out there! My room was not made and the bed was not made.

The free parking and available cart for luggage right away. I also liked the manual shower, that was very good. It was strong and like a shower jet.

The room was clean.
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

They gave away the room that we reserved- 2 double beds for 2 adults, 2 kids and 2 small dogs. They ended up giving us a room with one king size bed and an air mattress. I'm not sure why they gave our room away as I had reserved it in advance.

The room was clean.

good
    • Wellness King Room - Disability Access Accessible Tub

could not work the tv, first there was no remote in the room initially. When we got one, I had a lot of trouble simply using the tv. It is a smart tv and I guess I am not.

Modern motif

Good, but hotels in CT are expensive
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

Maybe I'm just unfamiliar with the shower type used in the hotel room, but I couldn't figure out how to get water flowing from the shower head. An information plackard with how-to-use would have been helpful.

I was gone til 4pm and when i returned, the room had not...
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

I was gone til 4pm and when i returned, the room had not been cleaned. I was tired and placed a do not disturb on the door. Found a note ubder the door from cleaning people that they were unable to clean the room because of the Do Not Disturb tag. The room should have been cleaned by that time of day. Also there was a one-inch Gap at the bottom of the door to the room which made the outside traffic of people and talkin very noisy inside the room. Also the meals were very pricey at $15

Lobby is comfortable to accommodate separate groups without...
    • Standard Wellness Room

The glass bathroom door doesn’t provide privacy, doesn’t stay closed. We couldn’t use Flexible shower due to not working switch. Shower glass doors didn’t stay put was slides off during shower time. Terrible storage arrangement- too much no purposes space and absolutely no space to keep close, shoes, luggage etc. just poor designed entire wall cabinets. Totally unnecessary items taking up very limited space. Extremely narrow entry with absolutely no space to hang purce, outdoor clothes, shoes. Bedding is nice, but due to very warm cover had to keep AC ON which is located right next to a he bed on the very low which was blowing right to my face . No throw in the room. Too much of a space dedicated to the “ wellness ” doesn’t live any space for well stay

Lobby is comfortable to accommodate separate groups without being on top of each other. Nice outdoor seating. Love the green cliff right by the window.

Great property. Very helpful staff. Free, convenient parking. All with a government rate.
    • Wellness King Room - Disability Access Accessible Tub

Christian at the ftont desk was FANTASTIC! The in-room fitness station was AWESOME! I got two great workouts in during my overnight stay. You can choose from a workout channel using the very equipment to in the room or a fitness book.

Hotel Millenial
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

Clueless front desk, dressed like the homeless. Bathroom has a glass door, no privacy. Gimmicky concept no breakfast included. Better alternatives nearby much cheaper.

Ikea decor

I will be back.
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

The bathroom doors are glass and they do not lock. Now you cannot see into the bathroom so its not a big deal... just takes a little getting used to.

The bed was very comfy, even though it was a full and not a queen size. We did not get the breakfast plan so we did not try the food. The hotel is great. The fire pit is a great idea the lobby is awesome.

The gentleman at the bar.
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

The gentleman at the bar. Was extremely rude and unpleasant. Horrible service. I was afraid to order drinks because it was if though I was bothering him. Was rude to other guests as well.

Amazing! Definitely will come back!
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

Nothing I can recall about the hotel itself, but Even Hotels should be in many many more locations, so we can always go to it!

The environment of the whole hotel is amazing, it makes you feel so good. The bedroom was extremely comfortable and very well equipped. I really liked the fact there is an ice and water station on each floor, and the hotel provides you with a water bottle for that.

Absolutely superb hotel that we'll visit again if we're ever in Norwalk.
    • Standard Wellness Room

The bartender could have been nicer. Maybe he was having a bad day, but when we arrived he was chatting with a young lady who may have been staff and we felt like we'd interrupted his conversation with her. Who knows.

We did not have coffee at EVEN Hotel, only some beer late at night at the bar. The beers were fine, but the bartender wasn't friendly or engaging. The only low point of our stay at EVEN Hotel. The young man who greeted us when we arrived, however, was very professional, smiling, friendly, so that made up for the bartender.

Hit it and quit it--
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

The smell in the lobby was a little flowery-- those who are sensitive would likely be offended by it.

Friendly staff, very helpful. Clean facilities, excellent bath products.

Good and bad
    • Standard Wellness Room

The customer service here I did not enjoy. The stay at the hotel overall was wonderful

Relaxing and friendly/pleasant.
    • Standard Wellness Room

Too noisy in corridors when in hotel room -- needs sound-proofing and quieter closing doors.

The European modern style, the dog-friendly atmosphere, the fresh-squeezed orange juice, the exercise equipment and video in the room, the lobby areas with games.

Overall, good stay, nice staff, and good value.
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

Better water pressure in bathroom sink (rm 242). I reported, but nothing changed. Maybe it was impossible, however an answer would have been great.

Love the exercise in the room facilities. Simple menu works, bar friendly and nice.

Loved our stay here and will definitely be staying at Even again.
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

Loved the room, loved the lobby spaces (places to work, play games, the bar), loved the breakfast. We had our two kids (under 3) and our dog. We will definitely stay at an Even hotel again.

I would stay at that hotel again.
    • Standard Wellness Room

The air conditioner regularly blasted freezing cold air at the bed

in addition to the fixed shower head, there was a hand-held shower head. Common in Europe, but sadly, almost unknown in America.

weekend getaway
    • Standard Wellness Room

personally the bed was uncomfortable, I felt like I was sinking, and the hallway noise was a lot more then I had expected. not because the people are loud, but the door has gaps and you can hear all outside noise.

the spacious size in the room and how clean everything was. we found some great restaurants near by, one was the: Little pub (deff worth a try) and Peaches a southern food joint to die for!!

Great place to stay.
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

Lack of Amenities is my only complaint. No DVD player or microwave in the room or even in the hotel. Breakfast was good but limited and for my order at least the portions didn’t correlate to the price. $4 item was twice as big as $12 item. Also the 24 hr market could use some more things.

Great bed, very relaxing decor, much better than expected. Staff was very friendly. Gorgeous bathrooms.

I recommend the hotel to everyone.
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

I could not figure out how to turn off the mood light clock. Too tired to figure out to just unplug it. Can't blame you guys for that one. The floors in the main hall could have used a light mop.

Staff is SOOOO friendly! Bed is more comfy than my brand new $$$ mattress. I LOVE the breakfast options. The gym looks like a spa. This was our second trip to the hotel. Will definitely be back!

Great Hotel, Great Amenities, Great Breakfast
    • Standard Wellness Room

The only criticism i have is that they put me on the 2nd floor with two pets which i had to keep going down to let them out. It would have been better to put me on the ground floor. Although this didnt affect how i felt about my stay.

I loved the free breakfast offered at this hotel it was great quality and you could order what you wanted. The rooms were excellent and i loved the added touch of gym equipment in the room. i stayed with my pets at the hotel, although there was a fee for them it was reasonable. the staff were great and i missed the breakfast as i was little late getting down there and they still catered to me which was great customer service. The staff were great throughout my stay. They had a little area outside the hotel for the dogs to go to.

modern hotel - worth a visit if you like to keep fit
    • Wellness King Room - Disability Access Accessible Tub

It was obviously themed on fitness etc but the numerous messages/text on the walls and posters were irritating

good modern clean hotel - good for a short stay

overall it was great and I would reccomned same to my friends
    • Wellness King Room - Disability Access Accessible Tub

Put a larger trash unit at front door or empty on a regular basis

easy to park easy check in great gym nice staff comfortable bed new linen etc good location close to hwy and easy to find. air units worked great as it was very hot last weekend when I stayed. street view but very little traffic noise.

Kids really enjoyed the fitness bands, neat concept.
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

Thought I had seen a pool online, but none there. Must have been a picture from a NYC hotel.

Griselda and Linda were very accommodating for our gluten free daughters. They made us Gf French toast since they were out of the waffles on the menu.

Nice well kept hotel centrally located .
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

Restaurant choices are limited and overpriced but there were a ton of options near by.

This hotel didn't have a ton of amenities but the staff was friendly and helpful, the hotel was clean and very comfortable ! It's centrally located and easy to get to everything .

Ok
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

A/C in the room was LOUD and was either FREEZING when on or hot when off. Unit was 2 feet from the bed and sleeping was impossible. It sounded like a jet taking off when it came on and about froze us to death.

Modern design

Great place to stay
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

The bathroom door wouldnt give much pricacy- a little awkward for family rooms. GPS couldn't locate it accurately.

Super clean. Friendly staff. The whole feel of the hotel was very refreshing. Table tennis facilities and bonfire in the courtyard were a big plus. Lots of complimentary detox water. Lovely, minimalistic decor. Great food at the hotel. Laundry and restaurants just a stones throw away.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

I liked the healthy theme and exercise video and equipment...
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

Coffee in the room was not good. Would have been nice to have at least one free coffee in the lobby.

I liked the healthy theme and exercise video and equipment in the room. I enjoyed the evening tea as well. The fire pit and seating outside looked very cozy but I didn't go out there.

Comfortable but breakfast system confusing.
    • Standard Wellness Room

Gymn equipment cluttering the room. Large exercise ball could only be stored in entranceway, surely a potential hazard in an emergency.

Clean with plenty of parking. Good bathrooms and comfortable bed.

Rooms very comfortable
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

Breakfast was a laugh. Reservation for 4 persons but hotel rule says only for 2 😳 Breakfast is one drink and tiny dish. Book without Breakfast

Rooms very comfortable

What genius decided that glass doors to the bathroom is a good thing?
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

My family disliked the glass door to the bathroom. We couldn't use the bathroom light at night because the light would flood into the room and wake everyone up. The door was frosted, but you could still see the outline of your spouse sitting on the toilet. How romantic is that?

The beds were super comfortable

Fun and trendy decor. Comfortable room with exercise equipment (!). Disappointing breakfast.
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

The breakfast was a big disappointment. After such a positive experience with the décor and the comfortable bedroom, I was looking forward to a similarly excellent breakfast. I was sorely disappointed. Yes - the fresh-ground coffee was very good. But the model of "choose one hot item and one drink (juice or coffee)" did not do it for me. The breakfast sandwich of bacon/egg/cheese on a roll that I chose could have come out of a microwave, although I think it was fresh. I would have been much happier if they had gone the conventional breakfast bar route. So I will probably not return. A pity. Great experience otherwise.

The theme of this hotel is "be healthy / work smart". The bedroom is really well designed. Multiple USB outlets, a whiteboard for those creative urges, a huge TV, very comfortable bed, and a first for me - a yoga mat, exercise equipment, and an exercise area on the floor. The clientele looked to be mostly "millennials", and there was a high energy vibe from the guests and the staff. So a fun place to stay.

Very nice hotel
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

Beds were very comfortable - we had a great nights sleep - room was very clean - the whole hotel smelled great - my daughter loved the ping pong and foose ball tables

The place was spotless and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Wellness Room

I couldn't adjust the vents on the air conditioner and cold air was blowing on me all night but it was livable

It was clean and only 3 minutes from where I needed to be in the morning

Great concept around health and fitness
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

Very cool concept based around health and fitness. I didn't know it until I got there but was pleasantly surprised. I usually look for hotels with good exercise facilities and they definitely have them; both in the room and in the fitness room. For those who like to stay healthy, I would highly recommend the Even Hotels.

Gym and basic equipment in room.
    • Wellness King Room - Disability Access Accessible Tub

The Lobby area had a faint sewer smell. I hope they get rid of it, great place.

Gym and basic equipment in room. Desk in room and areas to work in lobby we all very good.

Excellent accommodations and staff
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

I would have loved a pool.

The staff was exceptional, kind and so accommodating to the us and children. We traveled with three children under 10. The food is also really good.

Excellent hotel to stay at in Norwalk!
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

Love the fact that the staff is friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. The one front desk/staff member who stands out the most is Jay!

Very nice toiletries, lovely bathroom, beds very comfortable.
    • Wellness King Room - Disability Access Accessible Tub

Air conditioner vent could not be adjusted and blew directly over faces in bed. Ugh...sleep onterrupted a lot, trying to sleep with sheet over my head. My room had no closet to hang full length clothes, only a half closet.

Very nice toiletries, lovely bathroom, beds very comfortable.

It was comfortable and clean.
    • Wellness King Room - Disability Access Accessible Tub

The bathroom door did not shut, which for the money something regarding privacy should work. we had issues checking in with 2 cards because they were from a Massachusetts bank and was forced to put on a credit card.

It was comfortable and clean.

Star Trek sleeping quarters
    • Standard Wellness Room

no drawers for clothing. no water in refrigerator. window HVACs are noisy, calming light on end table didn't work. No free breakfast (not competitive) Breakfast not a good value. Room design trumps functionality . Not for extended stay

Shower. Exercise ability in room. Nicely done for work out enthusiast. Interesting concept. Apparently designed to target young mobile work out enthusiasts. Conveniently located across from numerous office buildings.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Neat Place to Stay
    • Standard Wellness Room

This fitness/health themed hotel was pretty neat. I really enjoyed the layout of the place and all the extra touches. The shakes we had for breakfast was a great way to start the day.

Nice for weekend stay
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

Housekeeping did not show up to clean our room until 6:45pm by then we were already in the room and tired, so we just gave them the garbage which was sitting in the room all day. .So our linens or towels were not changed or room cleaned. This should have been done during the day when guest are away.

Hotel was nice and clean.Staff very helpful and friendly.

Excellent would stay again
    • Wellness Double Glass Enclosed Tub with Shower

Location of the elevator, Coffe area to crowded and ran out of half n half . Checking in very slow

Fire pit, access to water , exercise equipment in rooms

Great experience, with an important reservation
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

I had a time sensitive document to print before an important meeting, and neither public computer were properly connected to the printer. I did not have time to ask staff to help me with the problem; very frustrating, to say the least. On a less significant note, I could really do with far fewer of the inspirational graphics that clutter both the public and private spaces.

Staff, austere decor, food choices in lobby.

Making business travel good for you!
    • Standard Wellness Room

A refreshing focus on providing facilities for keeping healthy and fit. As a business traveller, most hotels are 'traps' to turn you into a slob. EVEN hotels are on to a great idea: if there were more of these around the world, I would seek them out. They can make business travel good for you!

Would definitely return if in the area
    • Wellness King with Glass Enclosed Shower

It is a very business-y hotel. But then, it is in a business district. Everything was very good.

Perfect for our sudden forced stay in this area. Practical, clean, dog-friendly. Lovely staff and good parking.

A wellness oriented hotel with extensive exercise facilities...
    • Wellness King Room - Disability Access Accessible Tub

A wellness oriented hotel with extensive exercise facilities (even equipment available in the room). Close to the Merritt Parkway, clean, modern and even slightly eccentric (all rooms have even numbers).

Location was excellent, staff extremely helpful. Breakfast very good.
    • Standard Wellness Room

Very disappointed in the room. No dresser to put clothes in. Had to live out of the suitcase. The rugs in the room were not clean. Bathrooms were good. Halls and elevator were not clean.. Carpets dirty. Outside the entrance the trash containers were overflowing and papers, cups etc were on the sidewalk.

The staff was very helpful. Everyone on the staff was extremely accommodating.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Horrible hotel
    • Wellness Deluxe King Room

The whole atmosphere, rooms were very cheap. Very noisy rooms. Bed was horrible. Breakfast was very poorly.

Nothing actually. I was mislead by the reviews but in real the hotel was very disappointing. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.