Reviews of Ewa Hotel Waikiki 2 stars

2555 Cartwright Road, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA

#107 of 210 hotels in Honolulu

5.5

Booked a room with two beds, checked in and they gave us a...
    • Moderate Room

Booked a room with two beds, checked in and they gave us a one bed room. We had to bring our luggage downstairs, then we got another room, except this room smelled like something had died in it. Go back down to get another room, third time is the charm right? It was an alright room, except the dead pigeon outside our window that looked like it had been there for a while. Just spend the extra $50 or whatever it is and stay at the Marriott down the street seriously.

Good basic hotel.

This trip, nothing!

I stay at the Ewa frequently when traveling to Oahu on business. It is the cheapest hotel in Waikiki, comfortable, reasonably clean and friendly. It has safes in the rooms. It's location is close to the beach and Kapiolani Park.

Really great location.
    • Moderate Room

Rooms felt a little cramped and walls were a bit thin, heard a bit too much from neighbours and both rooms were right next to a very noisy lift. Tv not the best either.

Really great location. Easy walking distance from shops, zoo, aquarium and beach. Beds were comfy. Staff were friendly.

• Moderate Room

-toilet was overflowing -cleaners took our towels and didn't replace them -we asked for 1 double bed but we were given 2 single beds, they said push it together and gave us a little foam bridge -all amenities in kitchen were dirty

-less than a block walk to Waikiki beach (3mins) -partial ocean view from the terrace -diamond head view from bedroom balcony -apartment size was humongous -staff helped organise airport shuttle -wifi was fine

Good location but disappointing...
    • Moderate Room

More like a hostel than a hotel. Very basic accommodation. Extra charge for coffee and WiFi which is usually included as standard.

Within easy walking distance of Waikiki beach and local shops and cafes

economical, functional, clean.
    • Moderate Room

One sloooow elevator. The carpet in our room had apparently just been shampoo'd just prior to our arrival and it was 3 or 4 days before the wet carpet smell was gone.

Staff very friendly and helpful, good location within walking distance to all of Waikiki. Room was dated but clean and functional. A good basic room in a decent location for the money. Not a luxury hotel by any means but a clean place to sleep and shower.

Tired, overpriced budget hotel
    • Moderate Room

No lift to our floor. Room and hotel very dated with peeling wallpaper. Adjoining indoor door was unlocked so guests in the next room wandered into our room uninvited! Had to constantly ask for towels as never replaced. Noise of the lift keeps you awake at night.

The staff were great and the beds were comfortable.

Good low budget option die Waikiki
    • Moderate Room

The wifi was not reliable. Otherwise no negative remarks.

No luxury of course, but price-quality wise this hotel is a good choice if you want to keep your stay in Waikiki low budget.

The rate was very good.
    • Moderate Room

I purchased a visa gift card to book the reservation through booking.com which was successful. When i arrived at the front desk to check in, i was notified i couldnt use that same card to hold as a deposit even though the room charge had already been taken from that account. I was told i would either need to producd a different cc or pay cash. Since i had deposited majority of my cash to the prepaid cc i was unable to check in and lost $100+ i am very disappointed with this hotel

The rate was very good.

A very brief stay, but met my requirements.
    • Moderate Room

the staff were pleasant but not very accommodating. there was no cold water available.

The location is outstanding. The hotel is old, and the elevators are very slow, but it is a very good value for money place to stay.

thanks
    • Studio

the carpet was dirty. if I walked around without shoes my feet had to be washed before getting into bed. the ceiling leaks over the shower. Needs remodeling upkeep.

location price staff were great

For the price it was a reasonable stay. It is not a resort but a great base of operations.
    • Studio

Strong cleaning smell everywhere. The lobby and the doorways were dirty. Mold in the bathroom.

The beds were super confy. The safe gave a real peace of mind.

We enjoyed every minute of our stay and will recommend it to all our friends . We will certainly be
    • Moderate Room

Well it is what it is . An older Hotel that obviously needs upgrading but on the plus side close to everything and very good and helpfull staff .

Bed was very comfortable and although we got off the aircraft around 0630 after having a rather sleepless flight due to a baby screaming all the way and don't get me started on Jetstar, the guy on reception allowed us access to our room so we could crash before lunch. Maid cleaned room every day and provided clean towels, great service.

Good value
    • Moderate Room

Thin walls, could hear neighbors too easily and everyone was on a different sleep cycle. Hotel does have sound rules and staff did take care of it but we still were woken up by people talking in relatively normal voice volume.

• Moderate Room

Price is high compared to any other tourist accom for old hotel. Website is hard to manoeuvre so I booked thru booking.com

Great location. Complimentary movie cds

Uncomfortable, saggy beds but great location in Waikiki
    • Moderate Room

The beds in the 'Moderate Room' were saggy and the large double consisted of two beds of unequal heights pushed together and made up as one very uneven bed. Tub had a long hair in it which must have been left behind by the cleaners. It might be a different experience in a higher graded room but we were disappointed in this room, especially for the cost.

Location was great and the front desk staff, especially Michelle, was very helpful. We appreciated that the room was made up pretty quickly after we put the sign on our door.

Had a great trip despite this
    • Moderate Room

The beds were comfortable but buggy. Bed bug bites... Also paper thin walls. When neighbors were opening their door it sounded like someone was coming into my room.

The location was right next to the beach and just about everything else. The bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly.

I will never recommend this hotel to a friend
    • Moderate Room

dated facilities dated amenities carpet was nasty elevator were questionable on integrity for the price We got in other area hotels this one was definitely the worse one thin walls you hear all...all

Excellent place to stay b
    • Moderate Room

Clean perfect location. Michelle the receptionist was very helpful and answered all our questions about local activities and info on diamond heard. Microwave and fridge and coffee machine in room. Lots of lighting in room. Free movie rentals. Would highly recommend this place

We enjoyed our time in Honolulu, and didn’t mind that we were off the beaten path.
    • Studio with Balcony

The facility is old and needs updating. The room was small and cramped.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They answered questions and gave suggestions about restaurants, etc.

Memorable and most exciting stay.
    • Moderate Room

You don’t get much amenities for the resort fee unlike other hotels that include breakfast or parking.

I was booked for a standard room but upon arriving I was upgraded to a one bedroom suite. Evan at the front desk was efficient and very hospitable. When we wanted to extend they had no problem doing it.

The front desk clerk who registered me upon check in was...
    • Moderate Room

Unfortunately, my check out was not so much as courteous. I had come down to the front desk at about 11:45 am and requested if I could get a late check out due to my late checking in the night before. The female working at the desk was in the back room at the time I approached the front desk, and came out to listen to my request, as I had asked her for another hour at the most to have to check out of the room. She told me she would give me another half hour to do so, bringing my check out time to 12:30 pm on the 29th of Jan. At 12:30 pm promptly, the front desk called the room and said, "Mr. Smith, it's 12:30! You're supposed to be checked out...." I told her I was still in process of getting my things, but will be out shortly. I believe the phone rang twice more about 12:40, and 12:45, which I didn't answer, but had walked out of the room right after.

The front desk clerk who registered me upon check in was very courteous, helpful, and gave me an additional discount due to my late check in. He also processed my check in very fast, and gave me my room key within minutes!

if u r on s budget I would recommend the hotel

5:00am delivery trucks

Great location! Just a block from the beach , very old hotel , but doesn't break the bank being so close to the ammenities .

Good price in Waikiki beach.
    • Moderate Room

Parking is so expensive at the property, 25 dollars per night.

Good price in Waikiki beach. Not far from the beach, and not too far from free parking lots across the zoo.

We got our room upgraded for free upon arrival because we...
    • Moderate Room

The bathrooms in the room were a little outdated and rusted, other than that I was very pleased.

We got our room upgraded for free upon arrival because we just got engaged! They also gave us a free box of chocolates! The staff went above and beyond when we had question. The beds were very comfortable. I loved the sun deck! It was a perfect location! EVAN WAS THE BEST!

Great value for money
    • Moderate Room

The lighting. Other than that it was fine.

I didn't expect the room to have a tiny kitchenette. we had two double beds. Larger room size than expected. Located near the beach. Took the free shuttle to ala moana shopping mall. Value for money.

The wonderful peace and Quite. Thanks again

The small Elevator

Fresh sheets very clean towels A variety of soaps and shampoos and conditioners and A lot of welcome peace and Quite.And wonderful cleaning Service you can't ask for more then that thanks Ewe hotel keep up the good service love it cya later lord will

Affordable stay, as long as you're OK with some remissness in the room and so-so beach
    • Moderate Room

Ugly blue wall instead of the bright red wall as on the picture; old dirty bathroom and yellow stains on the walls. All this kills the mood of being in Hawaii. Not-so-impressive beach nearby (you might like it if you are with kids since ocean is separated by the wall creating small lagoons around)

Friendly staff, always here to help

Happy with budget stay in Waikiki area
    • Moderate Room

Cleanliness by maid, sometimes not complete

I got best deal for accommodation in touristy place like waikiki beach and best location for exploring the city for first comer, like me.

super duper!
    • Moderate Room

The shampoo packets needed scissors to open and I didn't have any.

The hotel is an older one but very clean and close to everything. Staff was exceptional!! Doug and Evan were helpful and super nice and accommodating.

Good location but small rooms
    • Moderate Room

As soon as were out of the lift there a noticeable musty smell, which wasn't very nice. The rooms are very small with no wardrobes or rails to hang your clothes up.

Good location away from the main drag but close enough to walk to the bus stop if using public transport (as we did) Ok for a night or two but not any longer really as the room was very small. Free wifi which worked in our 7th floor room.

Very good, I would book here again
    • Moderate Room

Our towels were not replaced after the room was cleaned the first night so we had to go down and ask for new towel. (Which they were very good and fast about)

Location and staff were amazing! Price for value was really good

Good location for a fair price
    • Moderate Room

Parking should be provided with no extra charge

The reception staff was very helpfull. We came in the morning ( check in was at 1500) and did not want to loose a day, so we dropped our bags and came back in the evening to check in. Rooms were clean and toilets as well. Location is the key!!!! 3 min to the beach, starbucks, abc store and main corniche road!

This hotel needs a renovation.
    • Moderate Room

Room is dated, no artwork, poorly kept furniture and small television. I booked a room with a queen bed and got a room with 2 twin beds. Housekeeping service was inconsistent and never had enough towels even after asking.

Located fairly close to the beach and near other resorts.

It’s great, I will come again next time. Hopefully next time they will be friendly.
    • Moderate Room

The front desk staff not really friendly and when I arrived no one is on the front desk. I have to call them for 3 times. He looks like having the bad day. Also the hair dryer is not working.

I get the queen size but they give me the couple size bed. But it was great to spend the night.

It was ok, but likely won't stay again.
    • Moderate Room

The walls were not clean. You could literally see dust hanging from different areas of the ceiling throughout the room. The room was pretty small. The walls were also paper thin. We could hear everything around us while we were trying to sleep. Multiple times I was woken up in the middle of the night by our neighbors, and I couldn't fall back asleep. I disliked that we had to pay for both parking ($25/day) and an "amenity" fee ($15/day), which was for things like wifi, newspaper (which we never even got), phone service in the room, and the room safe. It worked well as a place just to put our heads at night, but we will likely not stay again nor recommend this hotel to anyone.

The bed was comfortable and clean. The towels and shower were clean.

Better than expected for the price.
    • Moderate Room

There is no restaurant in the hotel. The nearest restaurant is in the next hotel over, maybe a 200 yard walk. The hotel has wifi but I forgot to bring my laptop. I asked to use a desktop computer but they don't have an internet café or other guest access to computers. There is a hostel next door to the hotel. Several nights there were young people standing in front of this hostel at all hours and some of these people looked dirty. I am an extra large guy and was not afraid to walk past them.

I travel on business, usually on short notice. I booked this hotel as the least expensive hotel in the general vicinity of a conference I was attending in Waikiki. I had relatively low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised with a room that was clean, well maintained, and had more amenities than I was expecting. There were several nice touches: two walk in closets. One has an ironing board and iron, the other has a set of dishes and silverware. Kitchenette including microwave, range, sink and refrigerator. I made use of this, storing take-out meals in the refrigerator and reheating them in the microwave. The dishes in the closet came in handy. Radio alarm clock. Most newer hotels don't have this anymore. I was told that there are laundry rooms on the 2nd and 4th floors, but I did not make use of these.

Stay just about nice yet still cramped on the room sizes. Overall fair rating.
    • Moderate Room

Only a few front counter staffing is knowledgeable on answering the questions from the guest and have a limited understanding of surrounding agendas happening during the stay. We missed totally the Aloha Festival on Saturday's evening.

Easy and near to some attraction places i.e. Zoo (walking distance), aquarium and beaches.

It was very comfortable staying here!
    • Moderate Room

Towels were missing when I checked in. Face towels were only placed, but the staff at front desk was very apologetic when I told it and I got full set of them, so it was okay.

The room has microwave and small kitchen including sink and stove which I didn't expect, but turned out really convenient.

I have a ton of bug bites I hope the bee didn't have bed...
    • Moderate Room

The room I was presented with was nothing at all what I expected or what was showed on line. I was very disappointed. The only good thing I can say was the location was great.

I have a ton of bug bites I hope the bee didn't have bed bugs!

A good value hotel close to the heart of Waikiki
    • Studio

The service charge on top of the room charge. When we needed the elevator it was usually being used by the staff. They need their own elevator.

Clean and close to the beach.

The stay was good and there wasn't anything bad enough to spoil our stay.
    • Moderate Room

There could have been a wardrobe. I know it was a moderate room, but surely even some hooks to hang trousers and dresses. Wifi was hit and miss. The rest was what we would expect for the dollars we paid.

What croissants??????? Yes the bed was comfortable. There was nowhere to hang clothing, not even a hook. We got what we paid for but we will not return to the EWA Hotel.

Misrable hotel stay in a paradise island.
    • Moderate Room

Dirty sheets and towles we got a skin rash right the next night we arrived. Parking was too expensive. Wifi is misrable. Room serivce was only orgnizing and did not come entire two days. Lights were mixed wight and yellow lighting. TV remote control was not functioning.

Ultimately OK but kind of a let down
    • Moderate Room

Not made clear that parking was an extra $25. Also parking severely limited and basically unavailable during my trip. Entrance to the hotel is on an allie. Homeless people camp in the allie and you will be dodging puddles of urine walking to and from the hotel. Hotel is ok but it feels dated and tired. The sun deck featured in the photographs never seemed to be used at all and did not really seem like a great place to hang out.

Not to far from the beach. Close to Diamondhead

The location is fare for the price I pay I like the size of...
    • Studio with Balcony

They didn't clean my room one of my four days I stayed and the cleaning was very superficial

The location is fare for the price I pay I like the size of the room and all furniture

Friendly and helpful staff!
    • Moderate Room

Found bugs in my room. Black mold in bathroom. First room smelled like urine. 25 dollars a day to park there additional to room. Pay the extra and stay elsewhere.

Friendly and helpful staff!

Lovely bed, amazing beach, beautiful sights and awesome tours, some funny experiences.
    • Moderate Room

Room was a bit squashed with large furniture. Missed getting replacement towels one day and coffee wasn't replaced a few times (staff at reception gave us more when requested though). Air con didn't work properly for a couple of days. Couldn't get DVD player working for several days (was replaced though when handyman couldn't get it working either). Room didn't have any view or balcony but I had booked a 'moderate' room.

The bed was incredibly comfortable. All queries to staff were responded to promptly and in a friendly manner, they were very approachable. Location was great, very close to beach without being too congested by tourists as it seemed to be further down the strip.

Avoid like the plague, sleep on the beach

Everything.

The room was ok if you don't mind black mold, the balcony hand rail was covered with it. The Room above had a rave with laser light show and techno music pounding. $25 dollars to park in the covered parking, my rental car was keyed deep all over the door, Avis billed me for repairs. I got lucky and found another hotel with vacancy and got out. On the bright side the shower did get very hot.

Super satisfied.
    • Moderate Room

An extra elevator.. but if it drives I price up. I can be a patient. It wasn't a big deal.

The staff was accomidating. The faciltiy was clean and to the point. Room was clean and as was quiet. I was more pleased with my stay here than I was staying at a popular resort in the middle of Waikiki. I would stay her again.

The front desk lady was amazing friendly helpful and very...
    • Moderate Room

More elevators soda machine.

The front desk lady was amazing friendly helpful and very accurate service with a smile(melissa). I will spread the word. Will stay again. Mahalo

Had to wait in the foyer for more than 30 minutes, as only...
    • Moderate Room

Had to wait in the foyer for more than 30 minutes, as only one staff who was under a lot of pressure. The facility is not clean, and the the bathroom needs revamp.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Very old and unclean not worth the daily rate
    • Studio with Balcony

The building was very old & unrenovated & the overall cleanliness & amenities were very poor!!The linen was old & cheap. The carpet had not been cleaned or forever shampoo which meant your bare feet were dirty just to walk around the room. Very unsatisfactory and of poor standard.

Location only

It was comfortable, somewhat clean, staff ok and location was great.
    • Moderate Room

AC wasn't working properly( it wasn't getting cold), there was a stain on a towel and bed sheet. The staff was somewhat friendly, could've been better. It took a few hours for me to get my room. My boyfriend paid for the room on line but when I got there, I had to pay for it because my boyfriend wasn't there. It was only me staying in the hotel because I wanted to relax away from my family for one day.

Bed was comfortable, room was clean and bathroom was clean.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Some guests are of low quality.
    • Moderate Room

Some guests are of low quality. I was waked up by some argument at 2:30 a.m. and a guy kicked the neighbour's door three times and felt that the wall is going to be down. I was scared. I waited until 4:00 and cannot fall sleep. So, I went out and find a policeman was standing outside and two polices cars were outside the hotel. Next morning, somebody spend a few hours to fix the door and in then evening some people moved in to the same room. well, a quite different experience. Location of the hotel is great.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Good place to stay
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Our keys were not working all the time. We have many issues with the demagnetized of the room keys.

Perfect location for everything and pretty quiet too.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Comfortable, value for money and helpful staff
    • Studio with Balcony

all good value for price

Value for money, easy access to everything around. Guy at counter was very helpful. Got a free shuttle to Ala Moana Shopping centre. Got lots of good tips for eating.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Reasonable priced/clean and close to the beach.
    • Moderate Room

The wi fi was hit and miss... seemed to work ok in the middle of the night!!

The bed was really comfortable.. My room was very quiet and the air-con worked fine. Very helpful staff. All good for a single traveller.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Overall nice stay :)
    • Moderate Room

DVD was free rent but player was not working...

Location was really great, near park and near beach and many restaurants. Room was old but confertable.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Keeping it 100....
    • Moderate Room

Ummmm....., Jus da others, doors dat always open shut open, slamming da door. But other then dat? I luved it hea.....

Da hole rum was on point,lik 100.....

Spectacular location, comfortable, great value.
    • Moderate Room

Can't really complain about anything. I'm easy to please.

The location is fantastic! Very well situated in Waikiki. 2 minute walk from the beach, multiple eateries, bars and coffee shops.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

We liked being close to the beach and other shops.
    • Moderate Room

Not the hotel's problem but we found the area very noisy, especially at night.

We liked being close to the beach and other shops. Friendly helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

The room was clean, and adapted for my handicap needs.
    • Moderate Room

The area was very noisy with police sirens and cars. Neighbours were up all night, on the street outside, garbage trucks and delivery vans started very early, banging and roaring. Could not sleep with the windows open.

The room was clean, and adapted for my handicap needs. The room had a deck with chairs, etc. for our morning coffee. The beach was only a block from the hotel. Shops nearby also. Wonderful!!

Great stay with a great price :)
    • Moderate Room

Didn't like that the adjoining door to the next room was right in front of the bed. The icebox could have been more in the living space then next to the sink.

The room was very spacious for my husband and I. The bed was absolutely amazing. Liked that the shower and toilet had it's only little space with the door from the sink. Loved the side dining table and chairs for our meals.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Walls are thin, and some room are shared, so if you...
    • Moderate Room

Walls are thin, and some room are shared, so if you don't mind hearing your neighbours behind the door that separates your room from theirs you will find this place comfortable.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Great place for a stay cation
    • Moderate Room

Elevator was a bit small

Bed very comfortable and lots of pillows. Location of hotel was out of the way of all the hustle and bustle of the busy streets yet close enough to walk to. Friendly staff and checking in/out was such a breeze.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

A great between the leases hotel
    • Moderate Room

They have to upgrade their Internet and Wi-Fi connections Food service of some sort would be nice as well

Aloha I've stay at the Ewa Hotel many times it's always been more than satisfactory they only real problem here is the Wi-Fi it's terrible

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Room Inspection is a must!
    • Moderate Room

Toilet did not flush. We were told that the maintenance team would look at it the next day. They were not prepared to move us to another room. The evening reception was not prepared to call the manager to make an exception to call the maintenance team in. I had to argue the point. I was told that I could check out early and that I would have to pay for one night. Eventually after much discussion and frustration the reception was advised by the hotel manager that I would be fully refunded. I was refunded for all but my parking. Small room, Could see light from the hallway between the door and the door jam...my wife did not feel safe.

Location has reasonable parking. Close to main street.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

A good base for exploring Waikiki but wouldn't want to spend much time in the room.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The hotel is very dated and needs a face lift. The staff service was also very slow.

The room was quite spacious. Staff were friendly and helpful when service was received

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

Tracy is exceptional
    • Moderate Room

The bed could have been a little softer...

The staff made me feel like I was staying in a luxury hotel room, especially Tracy. He was so friendly and took care of all my needs and went above what I expected. He definitely made me want to come back next time I stay in Waikiki.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

See you next year
    • Moderate Room

Paying an extra resort charge for internet, paper and filter coffee refill. This should all be part of room charge.don't like smoking at entrance door.

Staff were helpful and maids always lovely. I felt safe in the surrounding area.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

Ok for a short stay.
    • Moderate Room

Cockroaches in the first room & old carpet & furniture. I had to request to be moved to another room which was much better.

The location, access to free shuttle bus service & free use of DVDs.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Friendly staff in a hotel close to the sea.
    • Moderate Room

We felt the $25 a day car parking was a bit steep. No mention of this had been made before our arrival.

The proximity to the lovely sandy beach. The facilities in the bedroom, eg a microwave. A good supply of coffee bags. The upstairs terrace was lovely with easy beds and a view of the sea.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Dirty and Disappointing
    • Moderate Room

Elevator is ready for servicing, gives you a jolt when you arrive to your floor. Hallway to rooms appeared not to have been vacumed in several days, maybe longer. Bathtub and sink had stoppers that were removed making it impossible to take a bath, only permitting showers, or to fill the sink. The restraining bar in the door of the refrigerator nullified any door storage ability. Do compact refrigerators come any smaller? Bed was comfortable, a real plus, but the room lacked any sense of warmth because there was NO BEDSPREAD, only the top sheet! At a total of almost $150 a night for a queen including taxes, resort fees, plus $25 a night for parking, I was very disappointed in what I was getting. At $1000 gross income per room per week, you would think they could find the budget for maintenance and upgrades. Can't imagine what might be less satisfying in that neighborhood. They would seem to never win customers who would return for a 2nd visit. Especially, not me.

Check-in clerk was friendly but slow. Probably took 12 to 15 minutes to check in my 2 room reservation. Unable to get 2 rooms near each other, even with a month's notice. Not good planning! Bed was comfortable, but room was cramped. Cabinet had 3 drawers for unpacking clothes but the bottom drawer was screwed closed.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

• Moderate Room

wifi coverage and initial authentication is problematic. nonetheless, i did not actually need the wifi to be fair.

excellent location for the price if you want to be a street away from the beach front. i came across ewa hotel while staying at a hostel directly adjacent to the property. i immediately felt compelled to leave the hostel after one night due to commotion, and found, ironically, ewa hotel was less expensive than the semi-private room at the hostel. the decision to book at ewa was simple. on two occasions i have booked with ewa and both occasions were on the second floor; one room provided a balcony, the other did not. both were very comfortable, quiet, clean and modest. the property also possesses a rooftop patio with sunset views i did not know about on my first visit; this information i came across later and on my second stay, i spent time there viewing the sunset. the second room i booked had a stove, refrigerator, kitchenette sink, etc; while the first room i stayed in did not have a stove. interesting to say the least. recommended.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Location great for our stay..
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Well I think everything was good. Not much else you could do but lower the prices or give a bonus for a five noght stay.

The bed was very good I slept well.

Browse Ewa Hotel Waikiki traveller photo gallery