Reviews of Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View 2 stars

4270 South Valley View Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA

6.2

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Sofa bed was a nightmare even when I paid for five adults and I got two double beds and a sofa bed very uncomfortable. Air conditioner was very poor and with a fan working all through the night making noise.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Supposed to have 2 beds and a sofa sleeper. No sofa period. It was missing, the desk clerk had no explanation or other room. So one person slept on the floor!!!

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping was a joke. Leftover food in the refrigerator The bathroom was filthy. I had to clean it before we could use it. The bottom line this place would be a thousand times better if 2 things improved housing and have actual free breakfast and I don’t eggs and pancakes. The free breakfast was coffee and 2 granola bars. Just add some juice and cereal.

The front desk staff was nice.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room they gave me was a little dirty and the pull out bed was broken but as soon as I went to the office they gave me another room

The lady in the front office walk to the room with me to make sure it was good

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Once we made it into town our room was cancelled by them and said it was our fault because we had changed the room type once. I was so upset because we had planned this trip for 10months. They got us in a room however it was a double sized bed, when I asked for a queen we told them there is two adults and two kids, you want us to sleep on a double. They then state oh it’s a queen just a small one. Our girls took their shoes off for the night and looks at their feet and they were black. The floor was not cleaned then sheets were not clean and the mattresses were worn out. After two days we finally got moved to a bigger bed and the room was actually cleaned this time. Never going here again.

We only liked that they finally listened to us and moved us to a bigger room

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff at hotel on the first night was helpful. Manager on second night was rude and thought we broke into hotel since it was on their computer as “maintenance needed” she barged in room while we were sleeping asking who, why and how??? Never again. They say rooms are non smoking but the beds and sheets reek with smell of smoke. Floor was dirty. They had no towels or pillows. We asked for some and they gave us 2 towels 🤷🏽‍♀️

Drove 8 hours, got to hotel they said it’s booked he staff at extended stay says that BV always does this with letting them know last minute on reservations. Waited an hour to find a room, your site wanted me to pay more and try sending us to another hotel that was all booked up too. Never again booking with a 3rd party especially your website. Called customer service to help us find another room and representative kept putting me on hold just to hang up on me. It was late in the morning with a newborn and my 3 other children so the gentleman got us in a room that needed maintenance. Everywhere was booked unless I pay $400+ a night on the 5 star hotels.

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool was out of order and should of been stated. Outside premises was dirty, (walk ways and entrance to rooms). Rooms were clean, comfortable and large. with kitchenette was nice for longer stays

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place could have been a little cleaner some of the customers smoke an messy it showed out side their rooms

I can't answer that didn't eat their

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Appalling housekeeping, no fresh towels, only emptied the bin didn’t do anything else, never made bed. Only come once a week but the one time in that week they came it was pointless. Pool was filthy, jacuzzi had green water and was out of action. Took 3 attempts to get the kitchen supplies from reception so I could actually use the facilities. Area was rough and not safe to stay alone for a woman. Also had a random man hammering on my door at 7am. Couldn’t step 1 min away from the hotel without men shouting at me from cars and pulling up and harassing me.

Bed was comfy and staff were friendly

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff and room was dirty

When I arrived the room was dirty, I asked for a change and they gave me another one that was not ready for 6 people. Nobody apologized even once.

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was not at close to the pictures advertised on the site. The room was dirty still had pet hair everywhere. Things were in poor condition and falling apart, the toilet seat was hanging off, the office chair fell apart when I sat on it, and the TVs were not working or connected. It looked like they just made the beds and left everything how it was. No hand towels and no toilet paper. Overall it was poorly kept and was an uncomfortable stay.

I Checked in after 8:30 pm; there were two large bags of laundry on the sidewalk outside the room. There were dirty dishes in a dish drainer also impeding the walkway. The room itself had not been cleaned and smelled of pungent odors. Key cards and trash, spills from the last occupants remained. When I went downstairs to cancel my stay, there was a pimp loitering outside the front door smoking. As I left to get in my car, the working girl he was waiting for emerged from a nearby room.

The desk manager gave me a full refund, because of the deplorable conition of the property.

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Awful place #Avoid Extended Stay West Valley Las Vegas. Dirty, smelly and completely outdated rooms. Breakfast consists of coffee in flasks and a muffin. This place is a scam... WiFi that’s advertised as free, is very slow indeed.Floors of rooms filthy.. #LetsGuide Stayed for 10 days and no cleaners visited NOT ONCE! They also allow anyone to walk onto the property and between rooms. Pizza delivery leaflets daily from people who try to enter the room?.Swimming pool dirty and closed (thank god)

that i could leave

Spa was not working and had to request pillows twice. Also, booking stated "breakfast included" but it was just coffee, packaged muffins, granola bars, and oatmeal. Not really "breakfast"

comfortable spacious room with quick access to Vegas strip and great value for the price.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty. Floors turned feet black . Furniture in room was all busted . Hot tub filled with green molding water . Our locked car managed to be broke in to .

The best price on a Saturday for 6 people

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was no free breakfast like booking.com said there would be. Unfortunately, that was a major reason we chose this property because we were traveling with kids.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I asked for a non smoking room and was given a smoking room. No towels. No extra pillows. No room service for 3 day stay. AC was broken. Toilet was clogged. Tv didn’t work. I asked for a wake up call, and no one called. I asked to speak with a manager and the staff would give me the run around to call when they are available.

It was close to the Las Vegas strip

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was not enough pillows, shampoo, soap. The room was not that clean. The free breakfast was misleading. I was expecting pancakes, etc.

Just the location.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They didn’t have extra pillows for the pull couch the mattress was disgusting and springs were jabbing my girls. When we first arrived my foot was injured and our original room would not open and the handle was very loose so I called front desk and about 10 minutes later they guy showed up and could not open the door either so we had to eventually walk all the way back to the office to get a new room. I think I should have got a break on the bill for all the trouble!

The 2 beds in the room were ok

• One Bedroom Suite with 1 Queen Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Dirty and disgusting floors. I'm sure that they weren't cleaned before we checked in. We had to wear socks or our feet stuck to everything. Socks were black. Bathroom floor was even worse.

Staff was very friendly

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Floors were so dirty we wore socks the entire time which we now have to bleach or throw away. Bathroom walls looked moldy and the room smelled like mildew. They had no extra pillows available at the front desk.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Had to change rooms twice for the same issue. Sofa bed didn’t work. First room peep hole was missing and the phone didn’t work. So Location is not great. It’s not far from the strip but don’t walk. To many vagrants walking about. Beds were hard and didn’t have enough pillows. No sheers on windows just curtain so when you open curtains everyone walking by can look straight into your room. Was never told where the breakfast was or anything.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

“Breakfast” is a joke. Should not advertise as such. And they only gave us one pillow for two people to share on the sofa bed. They gave us a look when we asked for another pillow as well. There was broken glass on the floor and when we told the lady she said “ oh I’ll get to it” in a non urgent manner.

close enough to the strip

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything for the second we got here is was bad. It would take all day to tell you everything thats wrong with it. And a second to tell you the good. The only good thing was it had a bed, the staff is rude, they tried to down grade our room. We finally get our room its dirty, smells really bad. If we would have had a different hotel to stay at we would have. Pool is broke they didnt tell us, it has trash in it. I would sleep on the streets before sleep here again. If i could give it a zero rating i would!

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

It was fairly crappy rooms. They have lots of permenant residents that make a lot of noise and cars coming and going all night. Wouldnt take the family there again

Not a lot

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

I am very disappointed with my stay. The cost of this room was $180 a night...let me get that out of the way. This is the worst managed place I have ever stayed in. We booked a room with a king sized bed and a pull-out couch to house our 3rd person (which we were charged for and didn't have a problem paying for). Upon arrival, the couch bed was not made, nor was there any bedding available. When I asked the front desk, they said they were running short on bedding and finally managed to scrape together a sheet, blanket and pillow. The next day, the room was not cleaned at all, I didn't expect a full remake, because we were staying for 2 nights, but they didn't even check the room hence we had the same bedding problems the 2nd night. In addition to this, I had to travel to the lobby 3 separate times because our key card would not work in the door. The staff were nice, but they are obviously not equipped to run a proper place to stay.

The location was close to the strip

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the suite was REALLY DIRTY!! a lot of dust, the shower curtain didnt work, i have a baby with asthma and it was terrible for her.

the staff was excelent

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

There is only one elevator and far from your room. To carry big lugguage to your room is difficult. We are surprise that there are no cleaning or changing towel or bathing soap,etc during we stay 4 nights. There is no air cond. in bed room, only in sitting room.

It is not far from strip if you have car. But There is elevator, but very far from your room, it is difficult for big lugguage.. No cleaning the room for 4 days. Air cond. is not enough for bed room.

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Muffins and granola bars doesn't qualify as breakfast being included with my stay. I was expecting at least a few different options for breakfast not just a few snacks and drinks in the lobby. I feel like the breakfast options should be explained more thoroughly when booking because it did sway my decision to stay here because I thought they would have a meal for us when we woke up in the morning.

The room was nice, clean. and big. The hotel was in a good location, I was easily able to walk or drive everywhere I wanted/needed to go. I also liked having the fridge.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast is so simple, much lower than expectation. No dining room. Everyone gets food from the table in the small lobby.

Room is clean and convenient for parking. Close to the center.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like how dirty the floors, bathrooms and kitchen refrigerators were. Upon arrival the bed seemed to still be dirty and we weren’t notified that we have to go to the desk to get fresh towels.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We booked the room for six and there were four pillows. When we asked for more at the desk, they said they didn't have any more. The floors were so dirty our feet were black. The microwave was missing and we were just generally disgusted with the room and the service. We didn't even stay the second night.

We didn't like anything.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty floors and complex, unable to provide enough pillows for all family members, sofa lounge mattress stained and lumpy, breakfast bar poor. Had to ask for the correct number of towels for the number of people staying.

Furniture could have been moved & cleaned under after each check-out. Floors collected dirt & stuck to feet. The key system had problems whereby we had to keep having it re-charged. We also found it strange that we had to request cutlery & crockery for the room.

The pleasant day time receptionist.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We didn't have enough pillows for one per person, no blanket either for the sofa bed which was very uncomfortable. The beds were ok. The inside of the room was clean, but the outside was dirty. The staff on our arrival were grubby looking and unorganised. Not a great choice.

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

The mattress was incredibly hard, there was no hairdryer or trash can in the kitchen. The only trash can was in the bathroom. Breakfast consisted of grab-n-go snacks (muffins, granola bars, packaged oatmeal, etc.) which was disappointing for as much as we paid for the room.

Check in staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel is within walking distance (0.6 miles) to the Palms Casino, which is where we needed to be for a concert. The room had a nice little living room, adequate kitchen (though utensils are provided upon request) and an oversized closet. Free Wifi was also a bonus.

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

The rooms looked tired. To get the bedroom cool enough, you had to freeze the person in the living room. Although the floors looked like they were cleaned, after about five minutes walking on the floor, my wife's white socks were black on the bottom. I had to go to the front desk each time I needed a dish or hair dryer.

The location was close to the concert we were attending.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that the AC made so much noise when it was on auto and would cut off. I didn't like that the Free Breakfast was just hot coffee and muffins. I didn't like how every time we ordered a uber/lyft that the address of the hotel directed them to the property next door. I didn't like that there wasn't much help when we check in after 10PM. There was a young lady who was sweet but didn't have any recommendations upon arrival. I am used to front desk having the 411 about the town and i just felt like i was fending for myself.

I liked the option of having a kitchen. However, we were never told if the hotel provided kitchen accessories. I liked how it was off the strip but it wasn't too far. I liked the idea of having a living room and then bedroom. It was like having an Airbnb but with a Hotel. I liked the booking process with booking.com.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was not clean. The floor (laminate, not carpet) was disgusting - it hadn't been swept or mopped and it turned our feet black. There was hair in the shower. When I mentioned all this to the front desk, they apologized but did nothing to make it right. We won't ever stay there again.

• One Bedroom Suite with 1 Queen Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

No linens or pillows for the sofa-bed. My kids had to sleep with nothing to cover or use as pillows. Bed was solid noisy and uncomfortable. There was a big cockroach or cricket in the bathroom! Front desk was very slow to accommodate any requests.

Large bath and private bedroom.

This place was a filthy dump! More on the level of a Motel 6. Our room floor was filthy and they had no housekeeping available. Had to wait until the next day to get the floor half mopped. You also had to bring your dirty towels/ linen down to the office to trade in for clean, which was washed by the office staff. I will never stay or recommend this place to anyone!

The hotel manager helped me. I changed my dates through Booking on line and received a confirmed reservation email. Upon arrival to the hotel, I was told that Booking cancelled my reservation. I had to ask for the manager in order to get a good rate of $99.00 per night vs the 168.00 per night that they were trying to charge me.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dumpster right outside my room, and right outside the rooms it smelled like marijuana. Pool was very small, and you have to ask for everything. I booked a room for 6, but there were only 4 pillows and only blankets on 2 beds. Requested more pillows and blankets, they didn't have them for the first night , i did get 1 more pillow for the 2nd night.

Location was good

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Quality of customer service is poor

When I checked in they gave me my room, I walked to it and was dirty from some one else bed wasn't fixed from a day before, they offered me a 2nd room and it was the same bed didn't fix from a night before, I complained and I only got 5% discount

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

front desk staff upon arrival was not friendly. others were though. housekeeping does not do their job fully. they never cleaned our room. floors under the bed were filthy. pool/spa was filthy. not enouh supplies. had to go get it myself or they didnt have it. towels did not smell super clean. fridge was not cold enough. my door did not close on its own had to pull it tight to makw sure it was closed/locked. lousy breakfast. front desk is not available after 11.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the breakfast. More so, the cooking pots need to be bigger. I equally observed that there was no blender (this should be introduced going forth)

I love both the staff (most especially Kosie and Linda, the receptionist)and the facilities were simply fantastic. I shall love to stay over and over again in this facility when next I visit Las Vegas.

• One Bedroom Suite with 1 Queen Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

No view. Nothing fancy. Parking got tight at night. Not a nice walk to the Strip, but okay with Uber.

This was a good deal for the money. Clean and quiet, but basic. Unit had a kitchenette. Parking got a little tight at night, but it was included in the price. No "resort fee". Free coffee and snacks for breakfast, but you would probably go out for breakfast after getting a cup of coffee. Uber ride to the Strip was only $6 when we went. Getting an Uber ride back was tricky because their Global Positioning software thought we were at the casino next door. But they found us after a while. This happens fairly often, anywhere on the Strip. I would stay there again.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking was a little crowded in one area, but the rooms and the staff more then made up for the slight inconvenience.

Fabulous! The staff was number one! It made our dance competition that more enjoyable.

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Earlier check in time would be nice. No ice machine as far as I saw but no biggie

The staff was very friendly and helpful. 👍 Great location close to freeway and dining. Room was clean and bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

i recommend this hotel for anyone with a family. they have a rule quiet time 10p to 8a. very cool. the staff is really nice. Alicia who works front desk is really on the ball. She represents the hotel in a positive way. Thank you Extended stay for helping us out of a bad situation with Motel 6

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

The sink in the bathroom no water pressure Outlets didn't work TV in the bedroom didn't work had to fix it the bed was terrible lopsided one side no maid service didn't clean the room

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The floors were really dirty. We have a 1 year old and he was filthy. We went and bought something to clean the floors so he could play. This was my only complaint.

The room was great. Spacious. Good location to the strip. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When entering the room it smelled like mildew, and stuffy. The water pressure in the bathroom, well we was not able to brush our teeth or wash our hands. The refrigerator was dirty and the freezer had broken green glass stuck to the ice. They was remodeling the other buildings so we all was in just the far rear building.

The staff was extra friendly. The fact that it was 2 tv's

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds

We have reserved a room for 6 people, however we did get a room for 4 only. At the reception we've been informed that booking.com made a mistake and reserved us the wrong type of room. Fortunately, Kiana at the reception was very helpful, but her possibilities to give us a good solution were restricted. At the end, we did get an extra double room, which was a smoker one. We could use the bath facilities, but it was too stinky cigarette smell there for sleeping, so we stayed in the other room and 2 of us slept on the floor on matresses. It was just too late to find another hotel! :(

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were as hard as concrete. The linens were cheap and uncomfortable. Even the small roach I discovered in my bathroom couldn't stay. We both left early.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Extra bedding and a mattress pad were provided when I couldn't sleep.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds

The room was renovated, but dirty. Therected was no working phone or Internet. I had to walk to the office to get anything. The hideaway bed was gross and dirty. The air conditioning did not work.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds

That i booked a suite for 6 and received 4 pillows , I kept asking for more pillows for four days and every single time they said " sorry we are out of pillows " , in the last night i told the front desk , how come I booked a suite for 6 and there are only 4 pillows in it , when I said that they gave me the pillows immediately

The location is very close to Vegas Blvd

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First room lights were not working and the sheets were full of lipstick and stained and also, the room smelled. So we asked for another room. The second room, had a couple of dead insects on the floor, and in the bathroom tub, there was a big live roach. So I would not recommend anyone booking a room.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds

The door wouldn't close all the way. You had to go all the way to the front desk to get all the kitchen utensils and they didn't provide any dish soap or rags. Any extra things that we needed we had to go get it from the front desk which was in another building. The free breakfast was only coffee and muffins our family expected more for the price we paid. I would not stay here again unfortunately

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The floor underneath the beds were filthy and dusty with bottle caps and one dead roach. The floor underneath the dresser and hideaway bed/couch were also dusty and filthy. Bedding set seem worn out with stains and some towels had holes. Found roach or mouse droppings underneath the microwave.

Kitchen was nice. Bathroom supplies were provided. Quiet stay. Good AIR conditioning unit.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Daily maid service, the garbage bin looked like someone puked in it and it was not cleaned properly, the parking lot was very dirty, the rooms are in total need of a decent upgrade.

The location was ok, close to the places we needed to be at

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything about staying at the Extended Stay was amazing I was very impressed with the service the staff was so nice they let me check in a couple hours earlier then regular check out time I was very appreciative for that being said that I I was traveling with my two children it really helped. The room was so nice and clean comfortable ask for more blankets and pillows they gave me listen in the five minutes I definitely would stay here again I used to stay in the fancy hotels off the strip butt you can't beat this price at the extended stay and the service was just amazing it took us just 5 to 7 minutes to get to the strip and saved me hundreds of dollars thank you Extended Stay

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds

The room had a bad odor, it was in a very awkward place for a family. None of the kitchen essentials were clean. Outside was very dirty, elevator was disgusting, the sofa in the living room was very dirty. My family and I didn't feel very safe at this location. The neighbors were very loud. Overpriced, I could have stayed on the strip and had nicer accommodations for what I paid for this room, traveling with a family on a limited budget did not allow me to change hotels. I would not recommend, nor will I stay here again.

Vonnyea in the front office was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the open hallways. As a solo traveler, I was nervous about the windows being used to break in. Didn't sleep well because of it. Also, no hairdryer.

Location was good

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds

The laundry soap could have been in laundry room instead of having to get it from office.

That it was quiet. That the staff had been helpful and understanding.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds

Website mentioned free breakfast. This consisted of coffee, oatmeal, muffins and granola bars. I stayed at your Extended Stay in Houma, LA and it was a wonderful experience. Their breakfast was hot with eggs, bacon, fruit, juices coffee and tea. My question is what exactly did I pay for?

Some of the staff were very helpful, but painfully obvious there is no communication between them.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds

Didnt like that. I asked for extra towels and they didnt have. And i had a party of 6 and only gave us a small shampoo. At least supply with 3 or more

I like thay it was clean.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds

Door jammed all the time. Dirty carpet. Major paint job of units underway( found my car with a cover over it). Limited breakfast- coffee and carbs (muffins, granola bars).

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds

The moment we walked into our room it smelled like weed! I was traveling with my a friend and our two children. All they offered was to spray the room with air freshener. The staff at the front had attitude and desk looked trashy. But you get what you pay for. Not family friendly at all!

The laction was great!

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It seemed like the room was dirty and leftover garbage was under the bed from the prior guest. Floors were filthy, carpet coming up, it was just dirty. Will chose to stay elsewhere next time. Pictures did not match on the Internet, air conditioner did not work well.

• Reviewed: 15 July 2016

The pool was not working and I could not have a room next to my group. We were all far away from each other.

Staff tried to tell me I only had one king bed for six people, but when I showed them my confirmation they fixed it right away. Great front desk personal.

• Reviewed: 24 June 2016

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast is not a breakfast, it should be called a morning snack. No juice, no fruit or cereal.just coffee package muffins and granola bars in the lobby. Boo

It is close to the Rio and gold coast so there were lots of things to do off the strip in the casinos

Stayed in May 2016

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Had two room that wasn't clean.

very disappointed in the service and the room being very disgusting.

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Kept having issues opening my room. You need to ask front desk for kitchen supplies

Bed was comfy.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

terrible smell in the room

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Great location and an awesome value