2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Tennessee hotel reviews
  4. Memphis hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Extended Stay America - Memphis - Germantown West

Reviews of Extended Stay America - Memphis - Germantown West This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

6325 Quail Hollow, Memphis, TN 38120, United States of America

#85 of 136 hotels in Memphis

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Too little sleep and not enough to eat
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was filthy. Hair was in the sink, soap in the bath tub and the mirror was dirty as well. All surfaces were dusty and the kitchen sink had garbage in it. Carpets were stained. Check-in staff were uninterested and uninformed. I was unable to use any Wi-Fi which I needed for business.

The TV worked. The shower was hot. I am having trouble with the good, Sorry.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Very nice relaxing room
    • Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

The room was $20 more a night then when I booked it and I had to get a different room because the gave my room to another person so I spint $40 more and didn't get the right room

It's a very nice place

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Don't stay here.
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Just about everything could have been better.

The staff gave us a key card to a room someone was already inside and in the bathroom! The rooms need updating. Location is hard to find. They breakfast is non-existent.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Choose another choice of hotel. There are at least 5 other properties within 1 mile.
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The common areas were filthy. The "breakfast" was coffee and granola bars. The room had a kitchenette but no equipment of any sort in the kitchenette (pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, cups, etc...). And trying to catch an employee at the front desk on the holiday weekend was difficult. I chose this hotel because of the location and the kitchenette. I will gladly stay elsewhere farther away and without the kitchenette for better service and cleaner facilities. Also, in the first room we were assigned, the toilet seat was broken. They did move us to another room since there was not any housekeeping available at 3:00pm.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Staff only & location was perfect
    • Queen studio with 1 Queen Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Rooms,small kitchen was horrible stove tops didn't work television wouldn't come on covers on bed were not cleaned properly.

Staff only & location was perfect

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

fair
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

no microwave plate, floor in room sticky, room was not cleaned throughly crumbs on floor, penny left near bed side table,old soap left on tub ledge. not an updated showtime guide.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

5.5
    Horrible Because i reserved a king suite & ended up
    • Deluxe Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

I reserved a King Suite but they put Me in a double bed Room without telling me & When i told them that wasn’t what i reserved they said first come first serve..We don’t hold rooms for no one..First time experience with them & last time..I’ll never stay there again

Beds were comfortable

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Very good location. Nice place
    • Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

You can’t have 3 muffins in a bowl and a pot of coffee and call it breakfast of any sort... got a great deal but they shouldn’t advertise “Breakfast included”. No Ice Machine at the place??? Why???

Large room and comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Please confirm your room is available!!
    • Deluxe Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

I reserved a deluxe king suite and when I got there they said it wasn't available it because its first come first serve. Why make reservations?! I was suppose to stay 2 nights only stayed 1 due to the lack of space for my family. Disappointing experience.

Na

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Will not stay there again and do not recommend for two women traveling alone.
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very noisy people on floor above us. Very difficult to get any sleep. A car was stolen from the parking lot during the night. Did not feel safe there. Grab and go breakfast was a joke.

Not much.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Nice place but a little pricey for what you get.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Was disappointed in breakfast as they only had blueberry muffins and coffee. Only had one muffin in basket and had to ask for more.

Room was fine but bed was a little hard. Was about 15 miles out of our way as we were just passing through Memphis.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Ok, but should have advertised the lack of amenities.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Not sure if I missed something, but there were no towels, no glasses, no shampoo, no hair dryer. Maybe that's an "extended stay" thing but they should let you know.

Good location. Staff is nice and the place is nice and quiet.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Quick and early check in without any trouble.
    • Queen studio with 1 Queen Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Upon arrival no toilet paper and towels in the room however staff where very accommodating and quickly got the items.

Quick and early check in without any trouble. Pretty good value for what you get. We only stayed one night and it was very conveniently located near Shelby Farms.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Convenient location, inexpensive
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

We waited at the desk for 5+ minutes to check in before someone came to the desk. Room looked clean, but bathroom floor was sticky and there were food crumbs and trash near the bed that were missed when the room was cleaned.

Convenient location, inexpensive

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

This was not a good place to stay.
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This was not a good place to stay. The air didn't work in the room. Everything extra that was listed online had to be asked for i.e. coffee pot, coffee, plates, cups, pots and pans. It was understaffed and they staff did not seem to know their job.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Leaving.
    • Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

The staff are rude and don't care. I asked for disability room was not given one. Not only that they put us on the second floor way at the end. The water pressure is very low. The bed had a bug dip in the middle. They is toothpaste on the wall in the bathroom from the last guest. The closet is a joke. TV is so low it's hard to watch in bed.

Leaving.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Vacation 2018
    • Deluxe Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

I was 1hr early for checkin and it was $25 extra.Was extremely tired from the drive and doing our sightseeing, but I did agree. IMO if the he room is ready, maybe an extra $10 if you are within 2hrs of checkin.

Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. Loved the area.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Not worth the money spent, will not be returning!
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It wasn’t till the morning we were leaving that we found what looked like blood stains on the sheets. Also, looked under the bed to make sure we had everything and there was a shirt and some trash that definitely wasn’t ours. Obviously wasn’t cleaned very well if the staff didn’t look under the bed. The continental breakfast included coffee, muffins and cereal bars. That’s not what I expected when I read continental breakfast. Not worth the money really but did the job. Will not be returning to this hotel.

Staff was friendly but that was about it.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Staff, location and general appearance of building and...
    • Queen studio with 1 Queen Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Faulty.erratic air conditioning. The refrigerator had leftover food in it. The refrigerator would not cool good unless you put it in the freezer. The freezer had ice frozen on the back elements and made a co add tant loud noise.

Staff, location and general appearance of building and grounds.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Overall good stay and the staff was great to accommodate us.
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like the fact that they had no ice machines and the drink machines were card only. The breakfast was very basic with only muffins and granola bars. but the coffee was good. They had a stove but no pots or pans or dishes. Lastly, i did not like the repair of the sink in the bathroom in the single. they caucked it with white cauck and it was still cracked.

The staff was great. we got there late and the two twin beds that we booked were not there. They only had one twin room. She called the manager and got us upgraded to a single room with a king and pull out sofa. This was a great room and is accommodated us.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Good spot for an intermediate stay if you need to be in East Memphis or Germantown.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

This is an older property and a bit worn in the common areas, but not at all lacking in functionality.

This is a very good price point for the location. Once you are in your room it is very spacious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Bad trip
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I booked my room in March for a double but when I there I had two single rooms I wanted my double room.They said a company came down & booked every double room. The room floor was very sticky when you walk in the the room they didn’t have a ice machine it was very bad. I’ll never stay here again. Don’t waste your money bad Birthday trip

Nothing because they didn’t come to my room when I call for room service.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Terrible place to stay
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

We had to wait 30 minutes just to get a room because their systems were down. In the room they gave us the sheets were dirty with make up and weird stains on it. The second room still had stains but less than the last. I was itchy the entire night after having taken a shower. We left at 2 in the morning because we couldn't stand the itchiness from the sheets and blankets.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

• Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

The bedding.....no fitted sheets and comforters were not big enough. The breakfast was not a breakfast just some packaged muffins and they ran out of coffee and didn’t refill it. Also there was a power outage

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Served its purpose.
    • Deluxe Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was not clean. Messy toilet, bathtub scum, some kind of substance on bathroom door frame. . Staff questioned the cleanliness of the bathroom.

Bed and couch.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Quiet.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Early check in charge of $25 ?! Was not told if this on website after my request No trash can or hair dryer in room. No ice machine in the hotel.

Quiet. Great bed

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

The bed and pillows
    • Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

The 1st rm they gave us had garbage in it from the previous stay. The 2nd room door was open and had the pillows thrown across the bed.

The bed and pillows

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Was ok
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First the bed on the right had hair all in like someone jus got in it and shedded , the sheets were not fresh , the sink had food crumbs around it , the bathroom sink hot water nozzle didn’t work out entire stay , shower head sprayed me while I took my kids bath ( was leaking out the side ), there was no shower curtain or soap in the bathroom as well is wasn’t the worse stay I ever had but it was resourceless I had to pretty much go ask for everything the room should’ve been stocked with and upon arrival the room door handle was broken as well we did tell them about the problems and 4/5 were fixed so igs it was ok .

I liked the staff and the coffee and wheat bars where good in the mornings .

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Quiet and comfortable hotel, but the rooms at this hotel need to be be renovated.
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was dated, with the carpeting having a slight odor and the toilet not working perfectly. There is no daily housekeeping service.

The hotel is in a quiet location with minimal street noise. The beds were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Discusted
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Food under bed. Stained mattress. They dont clean room at all. Beds were uncomfortable. Cost was high for the service. Not much to a breakfast. Rather pay 20.00 more for clean, good service and much better breakfast

"
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

"Breakfast" if you want to call it that we were told would be served on the table that was right by the front door. There was no housekeeping nor did I see during the registration process that I needed to ask for/sign up for housekeeping services. There was no coffee pot in my room, nor a hair dryer. There were obvious stains on the bedspread on one of the beds in the room, in addition to stains on the carpet, garbage behind the dresser as well as under one of the beds. I had a little trouble locating the trash can for the room so I guess I shouldn't be that surprised. We were actually scheduled to stay 3 nights and checked out after the first night. The staff attempted to make things right at checkout but by then it was too late, we'd already seen too much and were in need of a hotel with full service.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

it did the job for a quick stop over in Memphis, but I wont be back.
    • Queen studio with 1 Queen Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

the outward appearance was sketchy and people hanging out and smoking out front made for an uninviting welcome.

the location was great for eating, and coffee shops

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

The staff was friendly and the room was comfortable once it...
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

My boyfriend and i checked in and they gave us our key card and when we got to the room it was dirty so we went back downstairs and told one of the front desk clerks so they gave us another room which we didnt mind but when we went to that room it also had not been cleaned so we had to wait around 20 to 30 mins for our room to be cleaned which was very annoying.And the door to the entrance of the hotel was broken and there was no sign up to let people who were entering know so it was pretty dangerous

The staff was friendly and the room was comfortable once it was all cleaned up

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Worst Stay Ever

Worst stay ever.

This place had a terrible odor.. just absolutely smelly. The room was dirty, grimy. The halls were filled with misbehaving teens. The appliances were dingy. The bed was hard. The lobby entrance is not visible. There were no dishes, silverware or plates in the room. The TV was blurry... I could go on and on. I would never stay here again.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

Inexpensive. Did the trick for a place to sleep. Nice staff.
    • Queen studio with 1 Queen Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The property itself is showing some wear. It needs to be scrubbed, bleached, cleaned up a bit. The breakfast was limited to pre-packaged muffins, granola bars, and instant oatmeal or grits. No eggs or protein options for breakfast. The elevator smelled of smoke.

The price was good. The bed was comfortable. The staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Not great.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

When we checked in we were given a room that was already occupied. There was trash throughout the hotel. And I mean actual piles of garbage taken from the rooms. (Gross that’s how roaches are welcomed). When we walked into our room it smelled like ciggerates bad. Then we noticed someone had taken down the smoke alarm (safe, huh). There were still dirty towels in our room and cleaning rags. Over all I feel like the price was way too much for the service we received. Probably won’t be going back.

Ok location.

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

It was ok
    • Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

nothing left for breakfast. There was no staff around to ask about anything. It must have been redecorated because of the odor that was there.

It was clean and quiet for the most part.

• Reviewed: March 2, 2018

The property and the staff is great!
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

They overcharged my card without my permission! I was given a receipt for $47.46 and the next day without my authorization they charged me $31.22. If I was told what the extra charge was for then I would have been okay. But, no one called and told me anything! 😡

The property and the staff is great!

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

It was short, I wanted to get away for a little peace and quiet, but just ended up going back home..
    • Queen studio with 1 Queen Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Although the bed was comfortable, every time I sat on the edge.....the top of the bed would raise up. My toilet overflowed, and I had to use all of the towels to keep the water in the bathroom....epic fail. It took about 15 minutes for someone to come up. If I hadn't shut off the water, I would have had my own swimming pool. Once the gentlemen unclogged it, there was crap all over the seat. He went to get a wet vac, which left a strong stench in the room. I did not smell any cleaner or bleach. I think he just cleaned up the water and left....and so did I.

The gentlemen at the front desk was nice.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Never again. Not worth that price
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

One of the workers brought there kids to work, they were playing on the elevator and running up and down the stairs. It states breakfast in the internet. Breakfast was granola bars. Room not that clean. I found an adult diaper behind the dresser and other garage.

Just ok. I was there for the weekend and the halls were never cleaned. The same food and garbage in the hallways. So really didn't like much

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

This hotel is in a great area and near tons of restaurants...
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

This hotel is in a great area and near tons of restaurants and shopping! The staff was what made the stay. I was there for work, traveling alone, and the staff welcomed me in and asked about my day. I believe one member was named Daniel. He was so sweet and kind and made sure I knew great places to go. If I come to Memphis again I will rebook this place for sure!

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

This property is great!
    • Queen studio with 1 Queen Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

They overcharged my credit card and did not want to issue me a refund for the amount! I had to call my credit card company and dispute it! Thought the staff was a great one stayed there for like 3 weeks straight with no complaints! But all of a sudden I get get overcharged and I don’t like rude customer service!

This property is great! Well let me be honest it was great until my card got overcharged!

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Room and facilities very clean.
    • Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

Bed was hard, no ice machine, vending machines over priced as well as laundry machine use

Room and facilities very clean. Loved having a small kitchen area. Great location next to lots of places to eat and shop. Easy access location in town.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

Great value and friendly helpful staff
    • Queen studio with 1 Queen Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The fridge was a bit noisy

The night manager was so friendly and helpful when my booking.com reservation didn’t show up in the system. He gave me a better rate and was very helpful

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Thanks Daniel!!!
    • Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

My room was cancel after I called and told them I will be checking in late but clerk Daniel took care of everything and I was able to get my room for the same price.

Front desk clerk Daniel was great !!!

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

I would stay again.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

There is a hotel around the corner, right off of Poplar Avenue. I stopped there first by mistake. The offerings for breakfast could have been a little better.

The room was nice for what it was worth!

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

Room love it and kitchen.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

I drove from 300am to 1130am had pay extra 25.00 dollars to check on early to get a couple hour of sleep before my granddaughter birthday party at 200pm. And sorry breakfast. Will not be staying there again. Pillars too soft.

Room love it and kitchen.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

It was good
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Booking.com cancaled my reservations because I reqiested a ground level room and didnt notify me of the changes. We had to do our resevations over when we got to the hotel because of it.

Clean room

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

I would not stay there again.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Amenities like coffeemaker cost extra. Had to ask for hair dryer at the reservation desk. The carpet felt/looked dirty. The mattress was not totally comfortable.

It was quiet and a good East Memphis location. The staff was pleasant.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2017

Very quite and easy to get to.
    • Deluxe Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non Smoking - Disability Access

Could have been cleaner. The floor needed to be swept and mopped. Sheets had stains on them. Roomed smelled like burnt food.

Very quite and easy to get to. Front desk was very nice.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2017

When we arrived after a 5,000 mile flight, nobody including...
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Read above description of arriving

When we arrived after a 5,000 mile flight, nobody including the manager had any notice we were arriving on that day, despite having documentation of the price, the arrival and leaving date with us, handing it to manager, very poor and distasteful, obviously somebody never done their job, And gives this company a bad name. D A Roberts & Gail Roberts

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

An abomination!
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

1. NO toilet paper in the bathroom...I had to pick it up at the front desk; 2. Their website states the rooms have a fully-equipped kitchenette. In fact, however, the cupboards & drawers were completely EMPTY. A small countertop room sign read that you had to request any needed items from the front desk. That's damn ridiculous, especially as we arrived in the evening. 3. The desk attendent claimed the hotel did not receive my special request from Booking.com for a 1st floor room to accommodate our two "crated" cats. My request is clearly stated on the confirmation that I received from you, as well as in your email informing me that you would be sending them on to the hotel. Our room was on the 2nd floor making it much more difficult to check-in with the two crates, supplies and our baggage. The desk attendent could not have cared less as I attempted to explain this. 4. I was shocked & very displeased to be charged $50 for our cats, in particular because they were completely crated and not free-roaming. On Booking.com the hotel states they accept pets and "Charges MAY apply". Really? Well, under what conditions would they NOT be charged? If I had a pet that was not crated, I would've certainly understood the risks and need for extra housekeeping. That was NOT the case with our crated cats. 5. I will NEVER stay at an Extended Stay America facility ever again! And frankly, neither will any of my friends & family if I have anything to say about it.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

I was not comfortable.
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The wifi did not work all 5 days. The grab and go breakfast was so humble and the same every day. There is no soace to eat comfortably in the room nor is there soace in the lobby. If you can call it a lobby. The beds squeeked all night.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2017

Gross property, nice staff, warned by long term renters of vandalism and theft to vehicles
    • Deluxe Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non Smoking - Disability Access

Cigarette burns and stains on mattress, bathtub didnt drain, room had overpowering fragrance, like they were trying to cover something even worse

Leaving

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

Tries to still talk about charging for kittens although we told theam and said iit was fine and as w
    • Queen studio with 1 Queen Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Our booking .com rate was81.18 They tried to onercharge us 1004.00 after seeing reservation put us in handicap room which we did not request although they said they had one Horrible. Horrible experience

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

NEVER again
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I checked in two hours late. Due to there were no clean rooms at the time that check in states which is 3 o'clock. And once I got to the room the room was still dirty.

Staff that I dealt with was very nice

• Reviewed: August 5, 2017

Quiet and comfortable - would stay here again
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Selection of snacks at the desk was a little sparse.

Quiet, clean and close to where I needed to be. Lots of places to walk to from the room - restaurants, malls, etc.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

Clean, quiet and comfortable
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Everything was to my expectations

The room is clean and the kitchen is a bonus. The hallway is quite, the staff is very friendly and ready to help at any moment.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Never Again!
    • Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

This facility accepts dogs and smells like it. Brown sticky stuff splattered all over front of refrigerator. Several long hairs on toilet so we wondered if room was even cleaned. Large red stain on carpet at foot of bed. Sheets were old, rough & thin. If it hadnt been so late, would have left.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Comfortable, clean and good value for price.
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wish it was a little closer to central city of Memphis, but having a car made travel just fine.

Bed was very comfortable. Grab and go breakfast was OK.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Clean...but
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When booking the room months ahead, I understood that there would be continental breakfast every morning. Wrong, it was a grab and go and most mornings by 7 am it was all gone. I booked a room with a stocked kitchen and a coffee pot. but cabinets were empty and no coffee pot. I went to desk and asked. I was given a few dishes for 2 people (there was 3 of us) and I didn't get a coffee pot until Wed afternoon. We checked in on Monday. Also, I booked the room months ahead of time and was given a total price. Price changed when I checked in. I would not stay here again.

Close proximity to all the places we wanted to visit. Rooms were clean.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

It's ok for the money
    • Deluxe Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non Smoking - Disability Access

The room had a smell to it and the shower was not as clean as I'd like. Also you could smell narcotics when walking to the elevator. Not good especially with young children.

Beds were very comfortable and the pool was great. Staff was very friendly. Also very close to Graceland.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2017

The room was spacious
    • Deluxe Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non Smoking - Disability Access

No coffee easily available in the room. Had to ask for the coffee machine and the coffee. No utensils or pots in the room. Had to ask the staff for it.

The room was spacious

• Reviewed: June 3, 2017

Don't waste your money
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This weekend I stayed at the location on 6325 N Quail Hollow Rd in Memphis, Tn. When we got their we were told that we need to pay $10 and hours plus tax to check in early, and the room still needed to be cleaned. We left and come back at check out time. Once we got to our room it was not what I expected it to be from the reviews and picture. The room wasn't cleaned, it had a smell to it and the only thing that appeared to have been done was the beds where made. We called the house keeping to come and clean the room. Once she got to the room, she stated "what they said I didn't clean, this ain't even my room". She left with out cleaning the room and no one was sent in her place. Under the beds was thick dust, around the bathroom sink, there were crumbs in the kitchen area, the bath tub had some sort of blue liquid in it and there were no pots and pans in the room. That night there was a storm and the power went out. There was no air condition, lights and the wends were broken so we had to place something inside of them to hold them up. We were told that we wouldn't be compensated in anyway. This is one of the worst hotels I've stayed in and the customer service there is awful. There needs to be some training on how to properly clean room and how to treat customers.

That I didn't have to sleep in my car.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2017

Horrible! Will never stay again! Cockroaches!
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The hotel didn't have electricity for 2 of the days/nights of our stay. There was no air, showers were cold & we had a cockroach in our room. None of the staff came around to check on their guests or called the rooms to inquire if anything was needed. Continental breakfast was a complete joke. There was never enough muffins or granola bars for the guests along with cold coffee. Very disappointed.

They allowed dogs at the facility.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2017

Dissatisfied

We booked online only to find out once we took that 20min drive that they couldn't give us a room because the remaining had no lights!!!!! Thanks for wasting time and gas. I wouldn't be as upset, but I had a toddler with me as well as my husband. I didn't want to drive out that way, but it was the only hotel that had anything available according to the website. Need to find a way to communicate with 3rd parties in a timely manner.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2017

Will never stay here ever again
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Toilet stopped working then dripped all nite,bed was not comfortable at all, for the price of room they could have a better T.v.,wife and I will never stay there again

Nice area of town

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

Location Yes, Stay here again No!
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Room 117 & 115 had ants. Bathtub was stopped up in room 117. Also I noticed that the refrigerator freezers in room 117 leaks water down on your food. My bucket of KFC was full of water. I later was moved to room 320 & noticed water was leaking from freezer also. So I put my food closer to the front of refrigerator.

The location only. It's near great stores & places to eat.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2017

Room ok.
    • Studio with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was to be included but it was only a granola bar and a piece of fruit When we first came in the front desk person was initially irritable but then was better as I tried to get her more relaxed Came with a friend, booked a double bed room but was charged extra for the bed??? At $140. For one night 17 miles outside the city thought the extra $15 for 2 beds was not right. Overall nice clean room. Quiet on outskirts of city had to find breakfast elsewhere but an ok stay.

Room ok. Quiet. Had fridge /freezer

• Reviewed: May 20, 2017

One night is just right!
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The kitchen counter was dated. The refrigerator was not as clean as I would have liked it; however given that my stay was only one night, it was fine.

The room was quite spacious. I thoroughly enjoyed my sleep. The bathroom was very clean and I enjoyed bathing in the stone-like shower. Good value for the money.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2017

Great place to stay for price, security, restaurant access, staff professionalism, and overall locat
    • Queen studio with 1 Queen Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

beds were super hard and the pillows were ruff

Location is in a safe area and the main drag with all the great food is just a block away and I think her name was Ashley at the front desk was an awesome asset to the stay.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2017

Great location, not a lot of extras.
    • Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

Grab and go breakfast is a joke. Would not book for that. I asked for the utensils for the kitchenette 3 times before I got them. Laundry- all the dryers were broke. Fire alarm went off 2 times during my visit. Cable was really basic. Room smelled- bought air freshener to help. The heater/air was extremely loud.

Kitchenette with stove. Location. Seems pretty clean and up to date.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

Great location and price for the area.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

This is an extended stay hotel. There was not anyrhing in the room unless you requested items to be put in a package to be delivered. We only stayed one night. There was not even a blow dryer or coffee machine. No coffee packets or even pladtic dispisal glasses to brush my teeth. Some things should be in the rooms for overnight guests. Also, grab and go breakfast is only to take back to your room. When asked a good place to eat breakfast in thevarea, the desk receptionist had no idea. Also, a few crumbs in the entrance still on the floor from the last guess.

Location was safe and in a nice neighborhood.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

Great price for clean, sensible room.
    • Studio with 1 King Bed - Non-Smoking

No meal service. However, rooms have kitchenettes and there are tons of restaurants within 5-10 min.

Very economical rate. Good business location for Fedex World Headquarters.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2017

Great !!!!
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Better selection for breakfast instead of muffins more towels.

I loved my stay here it was very clean bed was comfortable a plus. Everything was clean, no major breakfast but we ate out anyways.The property very quiet the staff helpful except we had no tissue &few towels but overall i would surely return.

We Price Match