Reviews of Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo 3 stars

1550 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA

Cheap not so cheerful
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was awful, the bathroom was covered in the hair of the previous occupants, the hot plate was dangerous and insecure. Homeless people were in the stairwells and when staff were informed nothing happened. Car alarms were going off all night. Avoid!

The room was massive

It was a terrible stay. There were bugs in the bed, the blankets were way too thin, the bed is lumpy
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The location - in the middle of the ghetto, the bugs in the bed, blankets on bed too thin, bed not comfortable at all.

Nothing. There wasn't much there that was good.

Meh
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No cribs for babies as they said there were in online booking. Waited 10 minutes before a staff came to front desk to check me in. Some t.v. channels were snowy or fuzzy and breakfast not even a breakfast just coffee and small muffins. Nothing for kids if you have kids.

It was clean.

memorial day, too crowded las vegas, it is ok.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

memorial day, too crowded las vegas, it is ok. but no pillow in the room. even 5 times i request for it, they did not find a pillow for me in 2 days. shower was not cleaned when first i check in. may be because i book the room very late in the night and check in at 2 am, so they not able to take care of the room but still not acceptable.

We had reservations but on arrival they said we had no rooms.
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We had reservations but on arrival they said we had no rooms. There were other family with the same issue. Finally they confirmed there was a room for us after almost 2 hrs. It was an expensive stay because of what was happening that weekend and hotels were over booked.

Probably won't stay here again.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

When I arrived, I was told there were no more rooms even though I had already prepaid for my room reservation. It took a long time to figure out a resolution. I had to really stand my ground and make sure they solved it instead of sending me away. There were also 4 groups of people behind me who overheard all this and were worried about their own room situation. Breakfast was only instant Quaker oatmeal packages and coffee. There weren't any spoons available and the staff was in the back during the time I had to grab breakfast. I didn't have time to wait for them to come back and then go back to bring spoons. :/ I had a non smoking room, but the hallways smelled like smoke and some of that made it's way into my room.

I liked that it was conveniently located from the Strip.

The staff was great and friendly
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The location is definitely not the best...next to a social services office, a lot of foot traffic through the parking lot

The staff was great and friendly

Overall the stay was good .
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

WiFi was unsecured Breakfast was not what I expected Room smelled horrible and there was a huge gap under the door . Bedding was awful

Location was close to many stores and restaurants and the strip . Employees were very nice and hepful Price was right

No breakfast.
    • Studio with 1 Double Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

No breakfast. All they have in the morning was coffee, oatmeals and granola bars. there were no breakfast included. Will not book with Extended Stay America again. They have fridge, microwave and oven, but no utensils to use.

Basic, a bit dated hotel with comfortable beds.
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast consisted of breakfast bars and instant oatmeal. Some family members could not have either due to allergies, unfortunately. We could hear noise from upstairs.

Beds were Comfortable.

The room was decent
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

When I had to change towels. I had to bring back dirty and they were out of clean towels. My bf gave a tip to bring towels no one ever came.

The room was decent

good location, will not stay there again
    • One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

they don't clean room in stays less then 1 week , the rooms are big and has a small kitchen but without the content (other than fridge and micro) so even coffee i had to go out for. the breakfast is a joke

big rooms, off strip location

worked well, Ive stayed at other Extended Stay locations with much better services
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

It wasnt the cleanest. There was a rust ring and in the tub, and the only linen that was clean was the sheets, the other bedding had old gunk stuck to it. We never got room service for the full 4 days. The pool and breakfast is far from desirable.

Having a full kitchenette is always great

• One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Bathroom door comming off hinges and didn't close all the was, only one elevator, it was too far from our room, and stairs were close to our room, but too hard to carry everything up the stairs.

Staff

The room was nice and comfortable.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The lady at the reception kept us waiting forever to check in. Need better time for a break or more employees to help with desk.

The room was nice and comfortable.

Never booking with booking.com again and never staying at extended stay again!!
    • Studio with 1 Double Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Your site is horrible, won't be booking a room via your site again. The bathroom was nasty, I had to shower with my sandles on, refrigerator didn't work, breakfest was muffin and instant oatmeal, service was horrible, and there was no housekeeping service available !! Also very noisy, we could hear a couple having sex all morning and they were four rooms down! They deserve a - 2.5!

NOTHING!!!

The staff was ok
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

My cable tv was barely able to be made out. The continental breakfast advertised was just grab and go muffins. You have to go exchange linens, there was no housekeeping.

The staff was ok

The included breakfast was instant oatmeal and coffee so if...
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The included breakfast was instant oatmeal and coffee so if you want a real breakfast prepare to go somewhere else. They do not take cash although they have that option when booking. This place is also family owned with no house keeping so anything you need you will have to call for.

nice place in good location 10min away from the strip

-small queen bed which is only fit for 1 adult & 1 kid

-quiet place, many shops/restaurants/supermarkets nearby, uber only $7-9 to the strip, bus stop nearby to strip & downtown vegas. -spacious room & bathroom, clean! -good wifi -comfy bed

Got an incredible price, and considering what my other...
    • One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Elevator had a strong smell. I ended up using the stairs.

Got an incredible price, and considering what my other friends were paying for accommodation during the peak week, it was a steal. I had what I wanted.

It is advertised as "Breakfast is included".
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It is advertised as "Breakfast is included". In reality this was the worst breakfast I had for many many years across whole America. It consisted of just coffee and kind of a mini-muffin. No toast, no cornflakes, no eggs, no waffles, nothing...Completely misleading.

I will never stay at an extended stay again
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The floors in the room was dirty, the drawers had trash in them, the rug by the sofa smelled like throw up

Breakfast was a dirty room with coffe and granola.

• One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom to my room smell and also the to the bathtub molding was peeling did not look clean at all. I didn't like that the utensils for the kitchen in my room I had to go pick them up downstairs to front desk. Should've been ready inside my room, specially when you have kids.

The room was comfortable it had a kitchen and comfy beds...
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room we were given was dirty as in not cleaned . Empty bottles cans etc. They say they don't charge for pets and your furry friends are welcome yet they charged my mother in law 25. Pet fee. When we were finally given a semi clean room there were cigarette ashes in the window sill.they said on they're website there was dishes but there were none. In their defense they gave us a tub of dishes when we went to the desk to ask. They only had a bar of soap no shampoo etc. Also they advertised they had breakfast . They had granola bars and some muffin packages. No cereal juice etc. . So yup nothing that was claimed by this hotel on booking.com was accurate and we feel like we have been taken advantage of.

The room was comfortable it had a kitchen and comfy beds with clean linens. They allowed pets and had free parking. The property was clean.

Staff friendly, hotel clean and comfortable, close to Las Vegas Blvd.
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel was clean, front desk very helpful, but I prefer a hotel that offers daily housecleaning. I had to go to the front desk when needing fresh towels, and by the time we were ready to leave, the trash cans were overflowing. "Breakfast" is included, but consists of coffee, muffins, granola bars and instant oatmeal.

The hotel was located off, but close to the Las Vegas Strip which was nice. The hotel was kept clean, and the front desk staff was friendly and helpful also.

A good spot if you're looking to get a piece of mind, with a feeling of "home."
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The room/kitchen/appliances were very dated and not as clean as I expected. I thought the tub could have have been cleaner as well. An tiny insect was also found crawling on the wall next to the bed.

Cozy environment - enjoyed the comfort of the couch and the quiet/down time.

The staff was great. Room was great. Booking.com booked us at the wrong Extended Stay, though.
    • One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Actually, it's a problem with Booking.com and not this location. When we booked through booking.com, we were sure that we were being booked at the one closer to the convention center. Turns out, we were several miles away - and not in a very nice neighborhood (I was the victim of an attempted mugging). My only complaint about the Extended Stay was how dirty the pool was, but it's windy and dusty there...so not really a lot that can be done, I guess.

I liked the size of the room. I liked that I could tell them what I wanted for the kitchenette as far as dishes. The room was comfortable and they were able to check us in early which was nice.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Room was dirty, the room had no hangers, I had to go to reception, to get all the kitchen bits, a big heave plastic box of plates, dirty old pans etc cutlery should be throne away, and carry all end of 3rd floor!!! PARDON? I thought I was a guest. Then go to house keeping end of 2nd floor, for 4 hangers for 2 people for 3 week stay? took 12 Next day checked out, breakfast is a joke. Don't go here. Checking in takes ages, very slow. Still to check my refund which they first said Booking.com should do, thankfully .com called them to sort it out, not checked my bank statement yet, expect Extended have not done it correctly.

Visit to Las Vegas
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

We were in room 301. At 3:45 AM a horrible noise awoke us. It went on for several minutes and shook the walls. I called the desk and they said it was the sprinklers and there wasn't any thing they could do. Completely unacceptable! It was so loud!!!!!

That it had a kitchen if you wanted to use it.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

Continental breakfast & coffee are good.
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

For "Extended Stay", our stay certainly wasn't extended when we needed it. We were kicked out when the hotel was "sold out", although we found out from Mgmt that there should have been an exception made, as usual. So we switched to another hotel and are happier.

Continental breakfast & coffee are good. They have more than some La Quintas.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

mediocre
    • One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

There was no free breakfast or continental breakfast as advertised on booking website or by Hotel staff as they described He stayed for four days and we did not have any housekeeping services we had to bring down your dirty towels everyday to get new towels. How are you stay was for 4 days did not have any housekeeping services for those 4 days everything was very limited down to the toilet paper hotl guests had to bring down their dirty towels to the front desk in order to get new towels. I will not stay and an extended stay at again

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Great location, close to grocery store, small businesses, chain stores .
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

2nd time at this property. Not as clean as our 1st visit. However staff was pleasant and accommodating.

The convenience of the property location is the best thing of the property. This was our 2nd visit to Vegas and choose to stay at the property because of the kitchenette, location and the cost. Great location, close to grocery store, small businesses and chain stores that you may find in your home town.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Not satisfied with how my reservation was handled thru booking.com.
    • One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel had no idea I was coming. My reservation was not in their computer even though I had a confirmed booking with my credit card, in addition they charge me an extra tax, even though tax was included in my booking. Breakfast left a lot to be desired.

Facilities clean and staff friendly

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Expensive and nit worth it.
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That the Room we reserved two months prior to our stay was not available when we arrived. The room was dirty that they substituted, then they got our check out time wrong, our family had to do without extra pillows because the hotel was out of them.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Book at your own risk
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room seemed clean didn't have a fresh smell bed sheets had a blood stain, bathroom sink had hair from the last customer, old chewed gum stuck in the bathroom cabinet and more hair. Microwave had burn stains on the door, have to ask for clean towels,pots,pans, tub was very old and worn tub overflow cap was broken and you can see mildew the refrigerator had glue or some other substance stuck. Maid service for a fee The front desk sent the maids up to clean but the room smelled worse when they left. Much more photos don't know how to add.

Central location down the street from the Strip

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Convenient location away from noise of the strip
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Some noise when people putting rubbish in bins in stairwell. Don't offer fruit any more as part of free breakfast.

Having a sofa, full size fridge, utensils available. Away from the strip and noise.

Don't have clean towels

Everything the staff was great i would definitely book here...
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything the staff was great i would definitely book here again 😀

Good
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The person above me was an elephant!
    • Studio with 1 Double Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The person above me was an elephant! Stomping all nite

Staff was great and the breakfast to go was good
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The carpet was stained and looked a bit dirty

Staff was great and the breakfast to go was good

Embarrassing
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The company, corporate,the general manager, the district manager, the employees

The residents

• Studio with 1 Double Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Could have stayed down the street in nicer place for cheaper...
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Could have stayed down the street in nicer place for cheaper with better amenities and good breakfast and still in a suite .

Price

Could not pay cash

Price

That I left.
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Terrible breakfast bar. Yellow stain on sofa bed. No pillows for sofa bed. Dingy

That I left. Nothing really to like

Never again

Cleanliness, service, price

Nothing at all.

Rather simple breakfast (only muesli sticks and coffee), but...
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rather simple breakfast (only muesli sticks and coffee), but good price

The room was very clean.
    • One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was very clean. All the employees are extremely polite. They will make sure you are comfortable during your stay.

will recommend people not stay there
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

found roaches on the stove when I turned the lights on ....disnt feel comfortable at all

Na

The room location

It was ok for the price we payed
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The room smelled bad , the pool was disgusting. Not enough bedding .

Room was spacious, rates were fair

Clean.
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Provided breakfast was a let down. Porridge and breakfast bars only.

Clean. Friendly staff. Family friendly.

The lady that checked me in was rude.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The lady that checked me in was rude. All other staff was great.

Very good stay.
    • Studio with 1 Double Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Very close to hospital that I had to visit each day. Bed was very comfortable, breakfast was good, room clean and had a kitchenette.

Good experience
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

location quite far from the strip

It has cooking facilities.

Friendly staff.
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Friendly staff. Clean accommodation.

Nicely equipped.
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nicely equipped. Very pleasant welcome!

Overpriced and non-advisable!
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was announced but all you get is an oat bar, coffee and some muffins. Noisy atmosphere. Far overpriced!

The departure.

A place to sleep
    • Studio with 1 Double Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was horrible decided to eat off site other than that pretty good.

Convenient clean, good price.

I had hoped that I could have experienced a great first impression
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel did not have enough towels

Staff was pleasant

Clean

Clean

Nice stay!
    • Studio with 1 Double Bed - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Booked room studio with 1 double bed on booking.com but when check-in reception said no more available for that room, then i was given queen studio.

The place is very clean..The parking lot is safe..
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No extra pillows..no loaf bread for breakfast

the entire cleanliness of the area

Jennifer and her staff were amazing.
    • One Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Jennifer and her staff were amazing.

The room space is good.

The Staff is rude.

The room space is good.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

There is no ventilation in the bathroom

There is no ventilation in the bathroom

Good and comfortable.
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

You can not check in early than 3:00pm. Not like the other hotels that they let check you in some reasons.

Add more items in the breakfast .

It's a good hotel.
    • Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

All the money is invested in hardware. Service and breakfast needs extra money.

first class hardware, everything is great.

Horrific

I hated it

Nothing no housekeeping service. Had to take out old towels my self to get new one at front desk. Take out trash my self

it was crowded and the bedroom door did not close because...
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

it was crowded and the bedroom door did not close because the furniture was too big and blocked the door from closing.

Awesome
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was boring wasn't worth getting out if bed. Diner across the street was much better

Location and comfort of beds

comfortable, quiet

no full breakfast

kitchen area, spacious for one person

My stay was okay.
    • One Bedroom Suite with 2 Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast should have been more options

friendly staff