Reviews of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex 3 stars

6451 Westwood Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32821, USA

#313 of 407 hotels in Orlando

6.2

6.1

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was nothing to dislike

Everything fantastic staff Louis and Jeffrey were very welcoming Great double room clean tidy with everything you need TV , F/F , microwave sink hob great parking good location , Breakfast was great plenty of food and never empty really well stocked I would recommend this hotel and would stay again

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

i got charged twice and they seem to just blame their other property, be carefull as they have two hotel at same location and until today I have not been able to recieve a refund !!!

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

i did not like that my bathroom wasn't clean when i walked into the room, also i have to pay extrax for housekeeping to clean.

the room was clean and the location was great. the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

It is in a great location very close to seaworld and you can actually walk to there. The breakfast is good to fill you up as it is continental. I was there for business so I stayed in my room most of the time and the room is comfortable and the place has a nice size kitchen. It is so cozy.

• Queen Studio - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Free wifi was super slow, I don't think paying for 2.5 times faster would have been much improvement. Not sure how the place was a "Sport Complex" as there was no exercise room. I think there was a pool but not sure if it was for use of guests in my building. Could have had more protein options for breakfast.

Value was great for the price. Nice having a kitchen.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The tub was clogged so the water did not drain well enough. We fond a live bug crawling at the side of the bed. The inside corridors leading to the rooms are smelly and in need of more ventilation and together with the reception are also in need a complete overhaul (the laundry open behind the reception and provides a very negative imagine). The attendants in the reception area required definitively a more professional appearance and need to differentiate from the maids.

The bed was very comfortable and furniture Ok. Employees were very friendly and willing to go the extra mile.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

When I request the first floor when I booked the hotel, when I arrived no first floor, their explanation was already first floor was booked even I call hotel to conform first floor before arrived here. Injury of ankle I need less active on my foot . they told me use elevator, what if fire ??. Window can not open even sign saying open window when cooking. shower mat was not in tub, safety was my concern .

House keeping team . they were very friendly, even front desk told me no house keeping while staying 4 days, when I request for trash bag, they were gladly provide for me .

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I particularly didn’t care for anything

No pool, customer service was horrible, no clean towels, no housekeeping that was an extra $10, I had to lug a crate of dishes, had to bring used towels and wash cloths and exchange them to get fresh ones, rooms and hallway had a distinct odor , it was just a mess.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The hotel was dirty. The rooms were dirty, the carpet was sticky, the bathrooms were dirty. The commode had dried urine around the base and the something dark brown stuck under the seat. Overall breakfast area was also dirty. I will not stay there again. I only stayed there because of a mix up with another hotel and there was no other available rooms within the vicinity in which I needed to be.

The young man working at the front desk was very friendly and professional.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel needs some upgrades. Toilets were not cleaned well. The shower leaked so you could hear the water running as you attempted to get some sleep. The AC was not working most of the time. We did not want to bother relocating and dealt with the heat. Breakfast was fair. It consisted of bagels, eggos, toast, dry cereals, coffee, juice, yogurts. The staff was kind and helpful.

The location was near most of the events I was attending.

• Queen Studio - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The hotel was dated. They make the guest work harder than the staff. The "free or inclusive" breakfast that was advertised, is only from 8:30 -9:30.

The front desk male was very friendly.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel run down. Room was not clean. Room was not set up for new occupancy. No towels. Staff could only say I’m sorry we are under new management and I can not answer your questions I’m new. The free WiFi was worse than dial up but if you wanted faster WiFi you could pay for it. (Than don’t say free WiFi on your hotel intro online) The A/C would shut off after only a few minutes and would not restart for hours. Asked staff to look at broken things in room and never had them fixed during my stay. Upon checking out I asked the staff again about repairs and they said they would get right on it, I looked at them laughing saying you do realize I’m checking out.

Staff friendly.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Where do I begin! There is nothing good about this hotel. It is a FEMA housing project. Our toilet didn't even work without a plunger. Everything was dirty and dingy.

• Queen Studio - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There wasn’t any milk at breakfast, I did laundry and half my clothes got stolen, staff didn’t do much to help me figure out who took them. Would never recommend this hotel!

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The cockroach occupying my countertop. There was a sign suggesting if you need extra dishes/cookware/silverware just contact the front desk. There were no dishes cookware silverware or coffee maker in the room, so ANY that you needed you have to request. I requested a coffee maker at the front desk at check in (after finding out there was none in the room) and I was handed separately a coffee maker, coffee packet, a cup and a loose spoon. Somehow I was expected to carry all of that with my luggage to my room. Horrible set up. I was staying a week and they only were scheduled to clean/refresh the room on Tuesday and Thursday. When they "refreshed the room" on Tuesday, all they did was leave new towels.... they didn't make the bed or leave more coffee. Did I mention the cockroach? I also don't like that after rating everything the lowest I can rate it, the rating is still 2.5... I would like to rate it lower. The only positive was the location and I can't lie, it was a decent location as far as walking distance to the OCCC, but I'd never trade comfort and non-skeevishness for location. So I rated location as a smile... still a 3.3 rating should be more like a 1.5 rating, if it were on my scale of 1-10.

The location to the Orange County Convention Center. It was about a 15 minute walk to the back of the west hall. If you are working at the convention center it would be good, but all of the negatives make it a moot point.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They seemed a bit unorganized. The staff member that stepped in to help with a problem seemed a bit less than friendly.

I liked that it was close to the event I was attending and that they had breakfast.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

I use ESA hotels all over the US because there is a similarity in all their properties and they are reasonably priced. I like the format in the rooms - the kitchenette with reasonable work surfaces (utensils supplied on request), a good fridge and freezer, a reasonable sized bathroom, decent TV and Wi-Fi, the work area and a comfortable bed and chair (its a bit like being home whilst your away). Normally the breakfast is minimal - coffee, a cereal bar or muffin but in this case there was an extensive breakfast including a waffle machine.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms are quite dark and outdated. They do not clean the room during your stay. Bathroom is a bit smelly. Breakfast is quite poor, and the breakfast area does not seem very clean.

Room was large and had a refrigerator and microwave, which is a good way to save costs. Hotel is relatively close to the Disney parks. Beds are comfortable.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Cereal no milk Eggo waffles no syrup the next morning had milk syrup no spoons toilet in the room wasn't bolted to the floor it tilted over

The bed

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The only thing that I didn't like was that the bath tub felt like it was going to break.

The room looked just like the pictures. The hotel was clean and the staff was really nice. In all I enjoyed my stay and would most definitely stay here again.

• Queen Studio - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Half the lights didn't work, there was no room service (maids didn't clean room, take out trash, change linens), it took 45 minutes to check in, drains didn't work well, only 3 pillows on bed to start

Convenient location

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Two out of the three days we were there they didn't have milk for the free breakfast. This meant no cereal for the kids. No a huge deal but it was disappointing.

The room was clean and a decent size. No bugs.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Check in, staff not friendly,cleanliness, thought I was staying in the other same named building where there was a small pool, staff friendly , had a breakfast room, place was cleaner, staff friendly ,

Convenient location

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The free WiFi could have been better but since they sell a premium WiFi, I wouldn't expect the free one to improve anytime soon.

It's a great location for the convention center and a good price.

• Queen Studio - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room was horrrbly stinked, the mattress was so uncomfortable and they use the cheapest bed sheet. I rather pay $10 extra dollars to stay in other lodging. It was not worth to pay almost $100 per night. 20minutes away from Univeral and 35min away from Disney. The included breakfast was the cheapest meals festival. Easier to say they do not have breakfast. No house keeping everyday unless you pay for if not, once a week house keeping service. I will never stay here. I will never say in

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

It was just for one night stand traveling for work and everything was perfect, they had 24 hours reception and they where diligent and kind solving a problem they had finding my reservation. The room was clean and they had a decent breakfast.

Please see above comments

Television did not work. No cups in the room. No ice in the entire building. No hot water in the morning. Rates jacked up because of busy convention business. The coffee was good and the breakfast was OK

• Queen Studio - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The whole building smells like mold. The breakfast didn't even offer a banana or an apple, very cheap unhealthy selection.

Lana at the front desk was very helpful and had fantastic customer service skills.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Maids made a lot of noise in hallways every morning starting at 6 am with their carts getting off the elevator. They would bang them into our wall over and over again and also spoke loudly to one another as they worked

Everything friendly staff convenient location clean comfortable rooms good parking

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was charged twice, when booking online and at the property. They told me the amount charged during booking would be returned, but it didn’t happen. I sent an email to request them to check it for me and they didn’t even give me an answer.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No one would clean our room any of the 7 days we were there, and me and my family were confused as no rules were mentioned about trash or room cleaning! Turns out you had to put your trash out yourself, I would just like to suggest them to put the instructions and rules for waste management somewhere in the room or hall

the staff were really friendly and welcoming. Rooms are clean and comfy, they have air conditioning, kitchen, microwave and you can ask for utensils and pots if you need them

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The overall look of the place could be better. The windows did not close properly, there was some creaking noises from the ceiling and sound travelled pretty easily (sounds could be heard form different rooms especially footsteps and the closing of doors.)

The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was descent. Rooms were clean and there was ample toiletries (as you can always ask for more if needed). Offered efficient shuttle services to theme parks.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

- Wifi didn't work and had to call a 866 number to get it working. - No utensils for first 2 days. That's the feature of ESA. what's the point of having a kitchen if you can't give utensils, pots, pans. - House keeping was extra $10 per day which was not known beforehand - Water tasted bad. - One room had a cockroach.

I liked the price and willingness of staff to help. Breakfast in the morning was also convenient to get before hitting the theme parks.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was not entirely clean. We had a competition in the morning and there was not hot water and brown water ran from the faucets.

The manager, Lee, was very nice.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was a little confusing when we arrived because there are two buildings and the efficiency rooms are in the back building.

Friendly staff, clean rooms and the kitchen kept us from eating out every night.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Staff a bit rude,very basic breakfast,very dirty bathroom and there were food leftovers in the fridge from previous guests.

Short drive from theme parks, wide bedroom, good parking.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The room was small and dirty. Trash under the bed (lubricant). Smelled bad, had to spray the room with air freshener. The only good thing about the hotel is that it was within walking distance to SeaWorld. The outside property was covered in trash and cigarette buts everywhere. Will not stay at another Extended Stay again

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could have been better. Every day, they were out of something. One day it was milk, another day orange juice. It also would be nice to include a bit of fresh fruit, at least a couple bananas and oranges.

The rooms are great for the price. Very clean, comfortable bed, kitchenette, everything worked well. Internet was free and worked great.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First time and last time. Front desk agent does laundry instead of taking care of the guest, rooms are very dirty full of hair and I mean it hairs all over, linen is stained, overall property is full of trash.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The bath was leaking, the sink was dirty, the tv wasn't working and the pillows were unconfortable. I stayed 5 days . For the breakfast for 2 days there was no milk.

I liked that it was close to the shopping area and it was quiete. Breakfast was ok.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

First Room Key would not let me in the room. Hall way smelled Smoke and was not clean. Requested a refund. Moved me to the front building. Room was very cold turned on heat. & used extra blanket.

Staff tried.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They gave us a dirty room. Had dead roaches on the floor and stove. Beds were not made and dirty towels all over floor. Went back downstairs and had to wait 45 min for them to find a clean room. Last thing you want to see is a dirty room. I do not recommend this hotel. Breakfast tasted like it was made 2 days before that morning so we didn't eat there the second morning we was there. We stayed 2 nights and the maid never cleaned the room during our stay we ran out of towels and had to ask for more clean ones.

Good location. Close to most things and is right next door to Sea World. And that's about it. I really can't think of anything else that stands out not an impressive hotel at all. Because of that it's way to much money for what you are experiencing when u arrive and stay there. No pool also. No good at all to stay for the price I was really disappointed and will never stay here again. There is also no night staff if u need anything at night ur on ur own no one is there to help so don't lock ur self out of room after 11pm. One star!! Better yet 0 stars.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

1The lady the checked us in was in a hurry and not courteous. They 1st gave us a room with a broken door that wouldn't open. Then the 2nd room was not what I expected. It smelled humid and old, stains all over the rug, the closet was a hole in the wall with a curtain, it wasn't very well lit and neither were the hallways. My bathroom had a leak from the ceiling, toilet was stained and the shower nozzle was broken and falling apart. Thank God we were only staying for one night but I wouldn't stay there again. As for check out, the same lady that checked us in, checked us out; didn't even come to the desk to see me, just yelled and asked my room number. That was very unprofessional!

The new staff was helpful (Sandra)- She had only been working there for 4 days.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Property, both public spaces and guest room, were dirty and in need of repairs. Rate was low, as were my expectations. Condition of the property failed to meet these low expectations.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff were rude, they looked at us and ignored. They didn’t have housekeeping unless you stayed for seven days, I was given sheets and told to change my bed for myself. The breakfast was horrendous, consisting of; bagels, coffee, juice, and yogurt. They were always out of milk and never even have water. Definitely the worst hotel I’ve ever been at, I don’t recommend it to anyone period. Rate it -1 out of 5.

Nothing worse hotel that I have ever been at.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast should have more like scrambled eggs, sausage and my son wanted cereal but no milk and i wanted iogurt but they didnt replace it so i was a little disapointed with this. Also bedroom didnt smell so clean when we first got there.

Quiet

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The property has 2 buildings, I stayed in the 6451 building. The room seemed clean but the pillows did not smell fresh. The continental breakfast was weak. The only thing they had was mostly bread products. On Sunday they didn't bring out the cereal.

The property is walking distance to the Orlando convention center and 5 minute drive to West parking lot

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This is a convention center location hotel, more geared towards business clients, but still fine for my family.

Shuttle provided, takes you straight to the parks, on pick up from parks it has other stops to make so it takes about an hour or so to return

• Queen Studio - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

there is no drinking water at all in the hotel. The vendor machine was broken, even the staff couldn't help me make it work. There is no water heater in the room, eventually, the front desk, after I tried to find him for while, he provided me a ....I don't know how to describe it, it's not a water heater, it's a electrical pan... then I realized that there is no glass bottle/cup in the room, all I have was plastic cup which couldn't hold hot water....I won't stay in this hotel anymore.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The staff were very very unprofessional and not accommodating whatsoever. I’ve never been so frustrated at staff before.

It was a very short walk to the convention center. The room was comfortable enough for a short stay.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

This was a very bad experience. When I arrived, my booking was apparently canceled despite Booking.com showing it as confirmed for the four days as booked. They guessed that perhaps my credit card was rejected, but I used a company credit card, it was a free cancellation room and I did not receive any notification about such a rejection. They put me into an accessible room for two nights and told me they had no more rooms. Booking.com showed that I was checked in for the room and period as I booked it originally. The next day Reception informed me that the booking is extended for the full period as per the Booking.com confirmation and asked me to send through the confirmation as evidence. However, at about 4pm a day before I was supposed to check out, they just locked my room and checked me out. The Receptionist, Naila, told me rudely that I was only booked until that day, they had no more rooms and I should take it up with Booking.com because only they change bookings. Booking.com still showed the full reservation, but the staff refused to listen. Btw: I had to leave at 3am for an early morning flight and they checked me out after 4pm.

The breakfast starts at 6:30. You can get coffee, a coffee maker and crockery if you ask the reception.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was interesting to see there was no maid service unless you paid $10 a day. So I tried to keep it clean. The soap was okay and the shower curtain didn't close all the way since the rod was a little crooked so it wouldn't stay closed on both sides.

The breakfast was pretty good, the beds were a bit harder than I like and the pillows a little less fluffier than I like as well. It can be tough to please me with the hotel beds. But overall it was a great visit.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Hallways smelled bad rooms were in great shape Bed looked like someone had just gotten out of it was halfway made two very flat pillows place looked very old and worn out

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Terrible mess and smell in the room. I found few bed bugs on the carpet and in the bathroom. We planned to stay for two nights but after this we checked out after first night.

Near to Sea World 15 minutes by walk

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

If you booked this hotel in order to cook you are out of luck. I asked the day I got there for pots and pans and I never received them. Instead I was told that it was "rude" to ask for them back so someone else could use them. Each room does not come with its own set and don't expect to be using any because that would be rude apparently to get what you paid for. I did not get to cook one thing I brough, couldn't even eat my cereal because I didn't have a bowl. Don't advertise as having a fully functioning kitchen if you only have a few sets of pots and pans for the entire facility.

The bed was comfortable and the room was pretty clean. It did not feel cramped and had a lot of areas to put your belongings. Also they had a free grab and go breakfast with items such as yogurt, muffins, bagels, etc.

• Queen Studio - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Rooms and facilities are basic, but clean and well maintained. Staff was very attentive, helpful and caring during hurricane Irma. Hotel was fully occupied with worried guests and their pets who had fled their homes because of evacuation orders. Great positive attitude of the hotel staff!

• Queen Studio - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room had a strong bad smell and room cleaning was done once a week. The service was generally poor and room was over priced. It doesn't worth a 3-star.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The hotel was hidden behind another hotel from the main access road, the room smelled, the bed was too hard to sleep on, there was an extra fee just to get housekeeping to give more towels and there seemed to be random ppl around the parking lot at night.

Staff was pleasant

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The toilet was old and dirty. Shower/tub faucet continuously ran. Shower curtain olds/stains. Hair dryer broken.

The bed, the refrigerator, the ability to cook if I chose to.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

There was no cot or pull out couch it was not family friendly.The new towels had hair in them. the water in the bathroom dripped all night. The beds were very hard and uncomfortable. We stayed at many Extended stays in other parts of Florida but this hotel was not comparable. The grab and go breakfast was nothing to talk about and should be explained before purchasing.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty, smelly place. On the internet it looked clean, good enough for family. But the reality was totaly different.

Close to the Theme Parks.was looking forward to checj

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

One staff member was rude. No other complaints.

Liked having freedom concept lends. No one intrudes in your room but still have access to clean linens etc.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

During checking we had to change 2 rooms because it was not made and also the lights weren't working.. finally we settled in the 3rd room which wasn't fresh at all. Pet hairs all over it vacuumed. It was stinking. Shower head was dirty. Ants on the bed. Too bad of an experience.

Only the location

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Since I booked through a third party... Booking.com, I did not receive the room I reserved. We have to ask for kitchen utensils and pans and plates at the front desk, and also go get them. Room needed fresh paint job. Window would not close which we never opened. Moldy smell came from the window, but didn't notice until the next morning when checking out. Toilet wouldn't flush all of the tissue. I had to reflush several times. Breakfast was a joke!! Breakfast bars, mini muffins, bagels, oatmeal packets without the fixins, is continental breakfast. Not a great selection of breads or bagels. We arrived when breakfast had just opened. Only 2 bagels were there. Looked like they needed to restock.

Customer Service was great!

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The beds were super hard and stiff. Also the first night there we asked the girl working the desk for the kitchen wear, said it would be about an hour to get everything. She never brought them to our room, and everytime I went up to the front desk she was not there or was busy checking someone in. I had to wait for the next day to ask someone for the things we needed and it only took about 5 minutes to gather and get them ready.

It was close to the things we were doing while down there

• Queen Studio - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Bed was good but Restroom door, Kitchen fan and light was not working. It took 2 days to fix.

Hotel staff and break fast option. Hotal is very near to Sea world and quite near distance from Disney world. Its okey and worth as per price.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty rooms filled with insects and worms. Rude staff members. AC did not work for the whole night. Was shifted to the other room after requests still faced the same problem such as dirty bed sheets, insects cockroaches.

Nothing is good except the location of the hotel

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Having to go to the front desk for appliance and dishes. However I do not have a solution for that.

Cleanliness, friendliness of staff and how quiet it was.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When I went to check in they told me that my booking was more than what I had agreed to with booking.com. After mentioning it to her, she fixed it. (so I was happy). A day AFTER I left, they charged my card again for the additional charges (now I'm mad).

I enjoyed the stay. The guy who handles the breakfast was great. I woke up late and he accommodated me beyond expectations. We drove all day and didn't get to bed till later and woke up late, as breakfast was coming to the end. He actually went back and got us bagels and stayed with us until we were finished! The desk manager also helped my friend who did not speak English order food which I also thought was very kind.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like that I had to ask for the kitchen supplies. I would have liked to have the room already equipped and if I needed something, then ask..

The person at the front desk was great! There was a mix-up in my reservation and he was very patient and fixed the problem. I also liked the fact that it was pet friendly.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The lack of fun allowed to have in the pool. The staff from facility #1 kept coming out asking us to be quiet due to guess being sleep, but what's the sense in being in the pool if you can't be yourself and have fun.

Everything was family friendly. The staff assisted in every possible aspect and we would definitely be returning in the near future.

• Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Communication !! More action in the beginning would have helped to eliminate issues The hotel was full due to the trade show we were working at the OC Convention Center - so without extra personnel it would be hard to follow through The original room was quite dim in comparison to the second property we were moved to - which was odd - and maybe a good room for roaches to breed ?? Me nor my co-worker could relax while in either of the hotels We were tired / stressed Busy from the show - you want to be able to relax at your hotel afterward Photos are on my phone - but I can email if still needed Didn't know it was on the survey

Issues with roaches in the room Was not sprayed properly by maintenance as we were told would happen Property manager was not aware Vending machines nor stocked - no other source of drinks within walking distance or were offered / late at night Had to finally move to their second location across the parking lot 12:30-1am Sprinklers went off while walking all our luggage to that property We had to shake every item from our suitcases to not take any bugs with us We had our trade show merchandise and our personal belongings Had to get dressed Until that time we had to sleep with the lights on - to spot bugs Both of us kept waking up - not one night of restful sleep We were exhausted by the end of the day from working at the convention center If bugs are in one room - more likely they will be in another - so at the end of this - we requested to move to the other hotel - The mattress in a pull out was stained with no sheets in the room Photos of both

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The receptionist. We checked in LATE (long trip) and she was annoyed by us bothering her for doing normal check in things. Also we couldn't find a room that slept THREE, two was fine but there was no 'pull out couch' option, so it was $15 MORE for a roll-away mattress that was very uncomfortable. This was something that was not made clear when booking the room (on their site or otherwise). Breakfast was BARE MINIMUM, no eggs, no toaster, and nearly all pre-packaged things.

Room was nice, very fitting for two people (more on that later). Quite, cozy environment.

• Queen Studio - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

wifi in my area of hotel.was slower then 56k. but i had a mobile hot spot with me. just in case something like this happen. i was not streaming or anything. just emails and spreed sheet up dates.

price,parking,very clean, huge room,kitchen

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Rooms are in desperate need of updating. Carpets were badly stained. Holes in blackout curtains (defeated the "blackout" purpose, lol). No extra blankets or pillows in the room. Towels are very thin. We only needed a place to lay our heads for one night so this was doable facility. Pricey for one night, but doable.

Staff was friendly and efficient.