Reviews of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista 3 stars

8100 Palm Parkway, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32836, USA

#314 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

Our toilet was stopped up the first time we used it but was fixed by the time we returned that evening. Also no kitchen utensils were in the room. Had to go down and get them. Could not use phone. Had no identifying names or numbers to use on it

It was easy to find with GPS, The ladies at the front desk were very helpful. Will probably stay again.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

Hot tub was not working...same temp as the pool. Dishes and dirty plunger left in hall for 2 days.

We have stayed here before... It's convenient as the location is very close to the Disney theme parks... Wonderful restaurants... And any other store we may need...

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Wasn't there long enough to rack up any dislikes other than the linens/towels could be little nicer.

Rooms was spacious, clean and well appointed. Staff was very friendly.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

The locks on the doors did not work. We were put in a 2 double room and booked a king. The price was different than what was quoted by booking.com. Breakfast was only muffins and coffee? no protein. The place is in desperate need of an upgrade, the kitchen is a little shabby looking.

The beds were ok, again we booked a king and got 2 pretty small queens. The staff was good. It was clean and comfortable.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

The property could use more vending machines with a broader selection of drinks and snacks, but that is a minor issue and I can't think of anything else that needs improving.

Basic but clean and comfortable accommodations at a fair price. Staff was friendly and helpful to me as well as other guests. The free breakfast was basic, but much like what I eat at home (coffee, cereals, breads, juice, yogurt) and the items were fresh. The hotel is convenient to OCCC (a short drive) and there is a good selection of restaurants in the immediate area.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Broken ice machine, slight smell in room. Breakfast was very basic.

The pool was clean and garden well kept, staff were very friendly, free parking, free breakfast.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Like everything, thou pricier than other Ext.Stay locations.

Location good if visiting Disney. I like proximity to good restaurants & somewhat secluded property fm center chaos of busy tourist area, thou close enough. Studio style accomodations w/ kitchenette. Clean & very comfy.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I was only staying for one night, but I wouldn't stay longer. The property not well taken care When you come in it smells like mildew, the room as well. Room was hot it took a long time to cool off, the toilet was clog has to wait til the morning for maintenance. Not a good hotel to stay better out in the area for the rate spend.

No complaints

Check in was easy, as was obtaining WiFi for the kids, spacious rooms with a frig, stove, microwave, everything was clean and tidy, and close to WDW and Universal ! Great location and surrounding area was quiet, we would definitely use this hotel again .

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

very basic hotel with no frills. staff quite lazy and unhelpful. there was mould in the kitchen cupboard which the guy just came and painted over! safe in the room doesn't work - you can open the safe door with your fingers after you have 'locked' it! I wonder how many customers have had things stolen over the years! sink toilet not very clean, smell was off putting. Overall, don't come here, i'm sure you'll find better hotels for the same money elsewhere. I will add the mouldy photo shortly.

location was ok.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The bad smell , kitchen hours not as described. Needs Cleaning. A lot of noise of people running around a screaming.

It was walking distance to the activity.

everything was great!

The beds were super comfy, very clean rooms and sheets. The staff and hotel were very nice and accommodating. Grounds were very well kept and I absolutely loved that everything was so close without going to far. Hotel breakfast had everything you needed from grabbing and going. I was very impressed with our rooms and bathroom. very cozy hotel. will be coming back soon!

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

1) breakfast was toast everyday, yogurt if available. And cereal. Bland for the price we paid. 2) carpet was filthy dirty, my socks were black. 3). Bathroom had mold from moisture on some parts of ceilings and wall. 4). Dishwasher leaked. We didn’t even use it. 5) we had to wait two days for request of kitchen supplies from the front. 6) one grill outside worked on very low heat, took forever to cook the food. 7) jacuzzi was warm, barely hot. 8) money for wager and dryer- dryer barely dried my clothes, ther dryer was super hot, made you pay a full price even if you wanted like 10 minutes. 9) cable TV had nothing for kids. 10) internet issues from the start.

The staff was nice. 2) convenient location

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

This place is disgusting having my first family trip was unbelievable at this hotel they had roaches the room smelt bad with power ful cigarette smell curtains had big enormous stains my kids were uncomfortable to stay here they were grossed out by this and no one ever came and gave us no new towels or sheets or empty out our garbage the bathroom was gross and everything was falling apart andnohoise keeping at all this place is poor I wouldn’t ever recommend anyone to stay here trust me if your trying to save you some money this is not the place this is the worst hotel to stay and that’s why after that horrific experience we needed to go elsewhere we ended up at courtyard Marriott which there they meet our expectations and beyond amazing place from staff house keeping front desk managers

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I was given the wrong room and I was charged more than booking.com. When I asked about the difference the staff had no idea what I was talking about I paid $90 more then the quote!

The pool area was nice

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Wi-Fi had issues, the sofa bed mattress was thin.

We checked in at around 1 am, with a lady from Miami. She was super friendly and welcoming. I liked the location; Close to the parks, Disney springs and food options nearby.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

One bathroom of the rooms was tight,while the other was good size

Clean, big rooms,staff was great,breakfast was sufficient for the rate we paid. We will definitely consider staying with Extended Stay again.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

The room had a nasty smell, phone did not work, if you needed anything for cooking or heating you needed to ask. Room never gets cleaned if you stay under a week without a fee and the internet worked sporadically. Pretty disappointing overall but staff were nice !

The location...

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The continental breakfast was very simple, toast and cereal. The cleanliness of the room was poor. The room was non-smoking and smelled like cigarette. The ceiling fire alarm was broken, the bathroom door was broken. The TV had only one movie channel.

Nothing!!!

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I called them to ask if I could do a late checkout and they said no, but on the other side, they allow me to take a quick shower and gave me the best treatment possible. no complaints

I went running a Disney half marathon checkout was at 11 I came back from the race precisely at 11 they were cleaning the room However they allow me to take a shower. They save the food I had in the fridge and gave back to us; they waited for us to heat the food in the microwave inside the room and brought the cup to eat in the dining area. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The best customer service I ever had under the circumstances.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The hallway had a weird smell

It is a good hotel for what you pay, you are about 15 min drive maybe from the parks and it has alot of restaurants around so it was nice.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that I booked a room with 2 queens and I was given a king and a pull out bed. The beds were uncomfortable. The room was hot. And there was a peculiar odor.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I called ahead because I have two dogs. The reservations operator told me $20/night for 2 ($40). When I got there they charged me $25/pet/night ($100). Had a safe that needed key but they didn't have a key. Phone in room did not work. As we were packing the car to leave they deactivated our keys so I had to walk around the building to get back in. Used soap from previous guest left in shower.

I didn't have a problem with the continental breakfast.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Be aware that this is a ’do it yourself’ hotel. Meaning you take out your own garbage and there is no cleaning of the room. A remarkable low was when our wifi stopped working and the staff instructed us as guests to contact their internet provider, we have never had this odd experience before. Our advice is to look for another hotel, there are tons in the Orlando area.

Close to Sea World.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I found someone else’s socks, obviously they don’t deep clean. Also I’ve never heard of it being “extra” for housekeeping. I had to go get my own clean towels and bring back the dirty ones. Never had to do that before.

Close to Disney.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

English language was only primary by maybe 15%of staff or least that's how it felt. (Poor communication) Had to hound workers to get us the plates,cups, etc that was suppose to have already been in room. It's petty but they had no ice buckets..... We used a pot for ice when we finally got them. The office workers at night at least were rude and snappy when asked questions. The reason we booked this room over the others was for the transport service to Disney parks and for free breakfast,the hotel only had two times were they would take you to the parks and only two where they would pick you up. And neither time worked with the Disney park fireworks or extra event houra and the breakfast was nothing more then cereal and bread with a few drinks.

The bathrooms were clean and A.C. was so cold it could freeze you out it was really nice House keeping ladies least the two i talked with were very nice and helpful (unsure of names)

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

Every hallway smelled like marijuana. Doors to outside constantly opened in the back of the building and felt very unsafe. COCKROACHES EVERYWHERE! Left a day early because we couldn't sleep!!!!!!! Oh and breakfast options are oatmeal , toast or a bagel .

We got to check in early

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Design of the room is bad (you can’t watch the TV while lying on the bed) There is no air in the corridor between rooms (the smell is horrible)

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

Requested and booked a King Studio Room and got two queen beds instead. We were celebrating our anniversary and was noted to the hotel prior to the stay. Also, there was a family next to us and the dad was actually raging so loud that had to call front office to complain. I was told that yes she heard him and what room is he in, mind you we were on a different floor than lobby! Thankfully he did stop however was distressful after going to a concert, being there only 10 minutes, and it was very late at night!

The location to Disney Springs.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

coffee was absolutely horrible. it was hot water with a hint of coffee or something like that. breakfast was included but we went to dunkin donuts at end of street.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

room not what we reserved. specifically reserved a king size bed not the 2 queens we received. might be good for a family, not for this married couple on mini vacation. breakfast was disapointing at best, after first day we went out.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was fantastic, tidy, clean and value for money. Breakfast is simple but starts the day off. Value for money and highly recommended. Five minute walk from local restaurant and bars, 10 mins from shopping outlet and 25 mins from parks!

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

The room was sub-par, not the first time staying here. No ice on the floor and the icemaker in the room didn't work. The tub had a crack, and the drain was full of purple hair and did not drain until after we cleared the drain.

The location for this property is awesome, that is the absolutely best thing about this property.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

Staff was rude and when my infant peed on the bed they were gonna charge me an extra $5 for clean sheets anddd when I got there had I not had all my money in my card they would've charged me an extra $109 and plus when we frist got in our room there was a big roach sitting there waiting on us!

Nothing horrible

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Poor customer service at front counter.

Hard bed, slight smell in room. a/c was off when enter room. was charged different price from booking.com it was suppose to be 104.99 was charged 114.99.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was a bit smelly. Breakfast was limited (it's a Grab and Go).

Comfortable hotel that accepts pets. We had our cat due to Irma evacuation. The pet fee is 25 USD a night which is reasonable. Good facilities, friendly staff. Good location near Disney Springs and parks. The room was spacious. Nice pool on site.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms and bathrooms could really use a renovation.

The staff was great. The rooms are a little dated, but clean. Hotel is in a great location, near several restaurants. Would definitely stay here again.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Wasn't given a layout of the building at check-in. Seems minor until you're wondering where the ice machine is located or if there are vending machines or a workout facility in the building.

The staff was very understandable about the situation (Hurricane Irma) and truly tried to make everyone feel welcomed.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Terrible service. I had to go down at 5 am to try to talk to a manager in regards to a terrible sound coming from the bathroom. The was no engenier on duty and no one was able to help me. The front desk agent said that she was gonna adjust the room night and I was not gonna get charged. I shortened the stay as well because the property is terrible. Now I just spoke to the property because the stated that I was going to get a refund for the terrible night. Now they said that they are not going to refund the night

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Very dirty and seemed like it hadn't been cleaned at all. There was lots of hair in the bathroom in very plain sight, stains and that would just be the start of the list. We were told false information by staff about certain activities and had the pleasure of meeting a nice but confused family who had been given keys to our room by mistake.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No one at front desk upon check-in, Had to knock on the door to get someone's attention and then they acted like I was there inconvenience. Nothing but bread at coffee at the breakfast station, No yogurt, eggs or breakfast meat. Overcharge, Overcharge and Overcharge, check you statements when you get home, they charged me 4 time for the same room and it took 5 phone calls to get it corrected. Overall the staff was friendly but a real inconvenience to get everything straitened out after you get home. Will NOT stay there again.

Location was great

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

This is my favorite hotel in Orlando. The staff is friendly and helpful, always smiling and courteous, making you feel welcome. The room was clean and the beds were surprisingly comfortable. Great value for the price and we liked having our own fridge/freezer, etc in our own room.

Breakfast with no fruit and long lines for pancakes as they finished quickly. Rooms had musty odor and we had to change rooms due to someone had smoked there even when this hotel has smoke free policy.

I like location there is a lot of hotels around and you can find restaurants and gas stations near by. the price includes breakfast.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

Room service not provided. I assume it needed to be requested but no one told us anything at check in. No pots, pans or utensils. I learned you needed to ask for them. I asked for them and NEVER received it. Asked for extra towels since housekeeping never showed and they said I had to go to the front desk to get them myself instead of having someone bring it up. Breakfast was mainly carbs; waffles, bagels, toast, cereals, yogurt coffee and juice. No eggs, bacon nor potatoes/hash browns. Beds were uncomfortable & had hair on them. They are not queen sized as advertised on Booking.com!!! When I called about it they reassured it was a queen. I wasn't going to argue with them about it but I know they were double beds. There was food and wrappers under the bed and a fruit! A.C. did not work well it took long to cool room. Tub was clogged so while you showered your feet were submerged in dirty water. Sink was also clogged so it gulped after every use. Sofa bad couldn't be used because it was broken. NOT PLEASANT.... don't book.. go to Clarion 0.3 miles away. Cheaper, cleaner and better (breakfast not included)

The location was close to Disney parks 15-25 mins depending on the park.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

Front desk lady decided to charge the card that I used to make the reservation without asking. I wanted to pay cash. Then she didn't even apologize. In the three days I spent there, the room didn't get clean. Bathroom had mold by the edge of the tub . Sheets are rough. All these can be corrected easy, and make a very pleasant stay.

I actually liked the location to all the parks in Orlando.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

To be honest, I sleep horrible bc my king size bed had 4 feather pillows. I hate feather pillows bc they are so flat.

The distance was only 2 miles from Disney Springs and it was clean.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel looks ok on the outside but it is old and dingy on the inside. As you walk thru the hallways, it reminds me of an old building in NY where you can smell the people's cooking. The room itself had a distinct odor that I could hardly stand. It was gross! The staff was fine and provided what we asked.

It was close to Disney parks

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It is a hotel with a good potential but poorly managed. The Garbage bins are practically at the entrance of the elevators, the carpet leading to the rooms visibly dirty and smelly. The rooms sizes are good enough and It has a kitchen with a lass than fair amount of utensils if you would like to cook in order to save some money. The WiFi was ok similar to the rest of the Hotels in the area. The room was acceptable for the star rate given , but the Hotel would be more attractive if the invest in decoration and a better color choice for the corridors and carpets. I did not like the breakfast . They offered yogurt but by the time I was at the dinning area , 7:30 to 8 there was no yogurt left .

the TV cable was better than some of the hotels in the area and WiFi better some too.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Room was unclean, mold throughout room, breakfast was nothing more than frozen waffles and a toaster. Unfortunately was unable to move to another hotel with holiday weekend and timing of check in.

Location was convenient.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast spread was the same every single day. Nothing prepared and everything bought from supermarket and served. Could have been a lot better. Big let down. Damp smelly rooms. Not so clean lift lobby and access, etc.

Great location. Close to the theme parks and outlet malls. Access from and to airport was also convenient. Big rooms with kitchenette.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

Everything about the place was horrible Horrible property. Nasty Smelled like marijuana all the time. Key didn't work hardly at all. Breakfast is nothing but bread Absolute waist of money

Nothing !

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a roach in the bathroom and when we got back from the park at 10:30pm there were 15 police cars in front of the hotel and we couldn't get in. We had to book another hotel for the 2nd night as it was not a safe place to take my children to sleep. We ended spending twice the money. Really bad choice.

Easy to find

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Breakfast was very poor. Not many choices, not much selection for children. And the staff could have been more friendly, I got attitude when ever I asked a question.

It's convenience to everything.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

The hotel itself was okay, the bed wasn't uncomfortable but I will never stay here again. I am not sure if it was the time we arrived or just this hotel but nobody was ever at the front desk. Everytime I went into the lobby I had to wait for somebody to come up and greet me. Also I was alittle worried about the security because it states when you walk in the door will be locked after 9 pm, they are not. The bathroom was a good size but the bathroom door would not stay closed and the tube was so backed up I was unable to take a shower which is why I know how big the bath tube is.

The pillows were nice and the size of the tube was perfect.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was too tight and breakfast didn't have much of options to choose from.

The bed was comfortable and the living space was spacious enough to move around the unit.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

The only issues I had here was the bathroom was kind of tight when I needed to close the door but I made it work.

The hotel was extremely clean and the staff were extremely nice. The kitchen was very functional for me to make breakfast, lunch and dinner for my family. The breakfast was very good also and of coursse I loved the free wifi as well. Bre the Assistant Manager was so helpful and very nice when I first checked in he also made sure I got my dishes and pots and pans for my room. I stayed in room 142 this room was perfect. The vending machines had a great selection and affordable prices. I liked the laundry room facility as well.I plan to stay another week or so here at this location.The hot water here was outstanding it got really hot the way I like it.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Not work for the price that we pay, no daily housekeeping and not coffee maker at room have to pay extra.

Friendly staff,near restaurant and Theme park,complimentary free breakfast and Wi-Fi,large room plenty parking Lot

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

We booked the hotel because it advertised free shuttles and free breakfast. First of all, the shuttles were not all day nor did they go at convenient times or to a variety of locations. Second, the breakfast was an absolute joke - I'm talking white bread and plain oatmeal - no fresh fruit, nothing hot, seriously ridiculous. The staff, with the exception of Brian (who was fantastic!), were either utterly incompetent or thoroughly annoyed when asked any questions. To top that all off, the bed was hard as a rock, making sleeping a real challenge.

It was close enough to the parks that an Uber/Lyft was cheap. It was also within walking distance to lots of shops and restaurants.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

The bed was real hard, tv could have been better, ice was on the first floor, nothing in the kitchen to use.

The room was what we wanted, that was fine

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds could of been a bit more comfortable but it worked well for a family of four. No cleaning service for stays less then seven days.

Breakfast was great for kids. Bacon and eggs would have been a plus!Front desk catered to all our needs efficiently. Heated Pool :)!

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Manager attitude (guy), couldn't get housekeeping unless you stayed a certain amount of nights or had to pay extra if needed housekeeping (we stayed 3 nights). Was placed in handicapped room when we arrived asked to be moved same night but had to wait next morning but charged us 10 to move rooms.

Clean, grill by pool

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Horrible smell to the room to include the different room they offered. The Kitchenette was dirty, the air conditioner worked but took almost 2 days to get to a comfortable temperature, they entered the room even with a do not disturb sign displayed, and breakfast was very minimal. Also we had to battle a couple very large cockroaches.

The manager was nice enough but didn't accomplish anything and the location was ok.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

The Breakfast although free could have a little better variety and nutrition.

The best thing is the value of the stay versus the location and the relationship of other properties in the area. Definitely the best value on Palm Park Way. Wont be my last visit to this location.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathrooms were too small.

Grandson loved the pool because it was heated in 45¤ weather. It was Close to Disney springs. Breakfast was continental. Bathrooms were very small but beds very comfortable. I would stay again.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The table was in the way of the door when we arrived to our room. We had to move it out of the way. Then we could get the wheelchair into the room.

We stayed in the disabled room. Everything was very accessible.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Very disappointed with breakfast. There wasn't any eggs or fruit offered. Not a great selection for breakfast.

The room was spacious and clean enough.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

This place is horrible! Everything is rundown and there is no housekeeping services unless you pay an extra $10 per night!? The staff is extremely rude and incompetent. The room was filthy. I had hairs in my towels and dried urine on the toilet base. I would hate to see this hotel room under a black light. I had prepaid for the room and they wanted to charge me again. They should burn this place to the ground and start over. I paid $150 per night for the worst experience ever.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

They have to improve the breakfast station very poor choice.

The bed was nice and comfy rooms was cleaned.the hotel is located close to everything restaurants shop everything I'm glad i choose it will definitely go back if I need to make another trip to Orlando.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The biggest minus was the clean-up. We asked for clening-up couple of times and they were 1 in a 5-days stay - and just after asking. The rooms should be more fresh and spontan cleaning up for 160USD/night stay. In addition the quality of the bed linening should held higher class for that price.

It was a middle-3 star stay in my opinion, with spacious rooms/appartments. The pools was in very nice condition, you have to tell the personal to open them (they should be finished and opened 08.00 AM.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

All bread type products. Peanut butter for toast would have provided a little protein. Milk was sour every day but the last....so much for cereal.

Orange juice

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

The entire facility could use a really good deep cleaning and some TLC. We had mold on our fridge and some wire dangling out of the A/C unit that my husband taped up for safety.The back entrance smelled like disgusting smoke. There were cigarette butts all over the pavers where you eat outside the pool area close to the breakfast room. When I booked it I thought it was a nearly non-smoking facility but not so. The building itself appears to be wood frame rather than concrete block which makes it much noisier. Kids were banging on walls and jumping off beds at all hours which made it very noisy and disruptive causing dog to bark etc etc. I had contacted the hotel at least 4/5 times in the 6 weeks prior to our stay to request a first floor room as our dog is 16 years old and does not do well with elevators/multiple stairs. I was very disappointed when we arrived and we had to be put on the second floor. I do not plan to stay here again as they really don't try to accommodate your needs. The staff was very friendly but if they cant accommodate your most important request then their friendliness just comes across as disingenuous.

The complimentary shuttle to Disney was great. Having a small kitchen area was fantastic. Allowing our pet to accompany us is why we decided to stay here. The continental style breakfast made a good enough start to the day. The spaciousness of the room was above average. The pool and hot tub were relaxing and at good temperatures.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

we were disappointed when we checked in at the hotel and our reservation has been cancelled without notification by booking.com. we were so tired arriving at 12am in orlando and knowing we had no room to stay. lucky Tina at extended stay buena vista assisted us to get a room in other extended stay equity row.

accommodating and helpful front desk agent

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

We had to pay 25.00 per night for our pet

Staff was nice and it was very clean.. We missed breakfast but the manager brought us to where the food was to get some.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was just toast and bagels NO!!! eggs or meat!! bed was hard, wake up calls were late if we got one at all!!!! Did not clean room at all. If we wanted it clean they would charge us. We arrived early and they would not let us check in even thou there were rooms available.

was close to disney and universal

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Some of the staff as BRE, WALESKA, DIANA, and some others but the asian or oriental manager man that works on Wednesday July 6/16 before 11:00 am was definitively NOT polite