Reviews of Fairway Inn Florida City Homestead Everglades 3 stars

100 Southeast 1st Avenue, Florida City, FL 33034, USA

#4 of 11 hotels in Florida City

Bed bugs!
    • Standard King Room

Added a 2nd night upon arrival. Got back to the room late the 1st night and left early to go head down to Key Largo. After the 2nd night, woke up covered in bed bug bites on both arms. Later I noticed that I also had a couple of bites on my knees and 1 foot. Notified the staff during check-out. They took photos of my arms and said someone would call me back. A day later, never heard anything. Called and spoke with Carlos. He said he hadn't been told anything. Said they would inspect the room and then claimed that they found no evidence of bed bugs in the room. I argued with him and mentioned that his staff had taken photos and that I had photos as well. I don't expect to get bed bugs when staying at a hotel. He said he'd talk to the manager. Several days later, they offered me a very small partial refund of a portion of 1 night.

Was visiting Key Largo. The location is very convenient, about a 30 minute drive early before traffic. The property looks nice from the landscaping.

Other than leech on the bed, rest all good.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Queen Beds

I saw a leech under my son's pillow. Fortunately I find it in the middle of the night and disposed immediately. Later, we couldn't get good sleep at all. When I showed to helpdesk during checkout she discounted $15 for this uncomfort.

Other than leech on the bed, rest all good.

Ok for a short night sleep passing through town. Very much like a motel 6.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very unfriendly front staff at check in. Shady people hanging around in the parking lot. Pool was ok but had a lot of worn down parts on the bottom that hurt my daughters’ feet when walking. Breakfast was eggs that were very watery and had a lot of salt. Waffles appeared to be only decent thing other than fruit so the line was long in front of the waffle maker. Both beds sunk down towards the middle and creaked loudly when we sat down.

Microwave and mini fridge in room. Tile floor. Location right off of the freeway. Close to a lot of restaurants, gas stations, Walmart. Check out staff in the morning was friendly

great place for the price, nothing fancy, comfortable stay
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

there was nothing I didn't like

There were 5 or 6 buildings with the property to stay at. The only thing if any one is staying with children and want to use the pool, ask for a building closer to the pool. Our building was away from that area, and if I had children, it would have been a little distance for us to go back and forth if something was needed. But very nice, quiet and found a good BBQ restaurant down the road, used the discount on the key, great service and food there, would stay again. They even have two little picnic shelters with grills, if needed, we just went and sat at nite and enjoyed a glass of wine instead of being in our room. The breakfast room was great, had an extra sitting area outside, so not crowded at all, good breakfast.

Not the most ideal situtition, would choose somewhere somewhere else.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was crowded. We got there later in the evening and people were hanging out all over the place upstairs hanging over the rails and in the parking lot. We were tucked away in back and there were parties all around us. Room was old with a musky smell. I just did not feel relaxed or safe.

It was a nice location before you get onto the Keys. Front desk girl was very nice.

The location is perfect for those traveling to the Keys.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast is very limited. For example there is only jelly as a spread for the bread (no cream cheese or choco paste)

The location is perfect for those traveling to the Keys. The room is somewhat dated but very clean.

I was surprise how nice the hotel was
    • Standard King Room

I think it was a good place

Great For the money Great staff good breakfast very clean Quiet A lot of families And very good emviroment Great coffee

Had a nice stay while visiting my son in the Keys. Only 20 minute drive. Great value hotel.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Queen Beds

There was no meat choice on the breakfast. But not a biggie. Great value motel.

The bed was very comfortable. I love that it has wood laminate floors instead of carpet so there's no musty dirty carpet smell (I have allergies and asthma and had no problems). Also liked being able to park right by our door and not have to haul all our luggage a distance. This is our second time staying here and would choose it again.

Great value ! Comfortable Beds !!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Good value, although motel is a little older the room was updated and very clean with very comfortable beds. Highly recommend if looking for a clean motel at a great price

The front staff lacks respect and courtesy. The room and other amenities were satisfactory though.
    • Premium King Room

The experience with staff there was not good. The front desk male employee (assistant mgr) was very rude, dishonest and sarcastic. He is not helpful at all. He wears a fake smile as well. When asking to speak to the general manager/owner, he lied and told us that she didn't want to speak to us. After riding around the property, we found the GM, and were informed by her that she didn't know of our intentions to speak with her. She apologized and said she would address all issues.

The bed and pillows were nice. The pool was nice. And the ease of getting from your car to room was pleasing.

2 queen size beds.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We have make a reservation for 5 people, 2 adults and 3 children’s When we arrived we asked for an additional bed, since it was missing and we have to pay an additional value

2 queen size beds. Good places for picnic and barbecue. Nice swimming pool Good breakfast

Big, clean and comfortable room.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast was served with disposable plates/cups/cutlery which seemed very wasteful.

Big, clean and comfortable room. Location was good for access to the Florida Keys.

We visited this hotel twice this holiday a one night stay on...
    • Standard King Room

We visited this hotel twice this holiday a one night stay on the way to key west and a 2 night stay on the way back, we were glad as it is very clean and comfortable great location for meals

Everything I would not hesitate to book this hotel again !
    • Premium Double Room with Two Queen Beds

The only thing that I would change is the laundry room could be updated and cleaned better also could use more washers and dryers .

Everything I would not hesitate to book this hotel again !

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I love the way my family was welcomed and treated with respect, and dignity and compassion, the front desk staff especially was very understanding to a mix up I had with payments, and when it was proven I was told the truth , staff showed they believed in me through their courteous manner and attentive assistance. I recommended staying here

comfortable bed to rest on
    • Standard King Room

I stayed there for two nights, with separate reservations. The first time when I arrived the room was ready, well prepared in good order even though I was a bit earlier than the check-in time. The second time, there was a smell in the room and the floor of the bathroom had some stains. I called the front desk, asking for the change of the room. They said they would send someone over to check, but I waited for 10+ min and nobody came. In the meantime I left the room door open and turned on the air conditioner, which helped to remove the smell a bit. So I just kept that room in the end. But the first room that I stayed in had the air conditioner on already when I checked in. Those are small things, but the things made my rating for this place below an 8.

The location is good, so is the breakfast. Staff were friendly, most of them. The bed is very comfortable.

Keys over night stay!!! Great place.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was nothing we did not like.

Stoped here on the way to keys. It was a great place. Great price, for a night or even the whole vacation. Great pool and picnic place. Would book again.

nice stay
    • Standard King Room

They charged me another diary for staying more 4 hours after check out time...the hotel was not sold out. They could have charged me 50% only. They didn´t.

Very good localization, close to the malls, restaurants and shopping

We have enjoyed the stay and would come again plus recommend the Fairway Inn to our friends,
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was clean and spaciuos. The breakfast was great with lots of choices. The rate for the room was good and the kids loved the pool. It is close to the everglades state park, mall, restaurants.

So convenient !
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast area might be too small for the size of the hotel, can get crowded quickly

So convenient ! Cannot be closer from the Everglades, nice breakfast, BBQ area, swimming pool, big parking... at a very reasonable price.

Pet friendly, or not?
    • Premium Double Room with Two Queen Beds

The owner was not happy with the dog even with ADA. She questioned how often I had room serviced; didn't need everyday service, being long-term. I feel she looked for reasons to get us out; which turned out to be my cat. Motel was supposedly pet friendly, per Booking.com query.

Office staff was nice. Specific maid had issue with dog.

We has a really good time at this place. We even stayed 3 different times in less than a month...!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing they don't have is anything "sugar free" at breakfast, for diabetic people.

The room was very comfortable. There was a problem with the fan in the bathroom, but they took care of it right away. The location is perfecto... close to all the attractions, and even to Miami if you wish. The view is to the parking lot and garden of the hotel.

Practical - easy - perfect location.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

With a full motel too many people at one breakfast isle.

Long Pool hours, motel space, 24h coffee. A very helpful Sabrina on the desk - thanks to you we made it out before Hurricane Irma hit and came back now to finish the trip where we left off.

Bed is comfy.

Nothing :)

Bed is comfy. Parking is easy near the room. Staff is really nice :) The breakfast was really cool. We got finally a real breakfast with egg, self-baked waffle.

The price was good, location very close to highway, must see Coral Castle Museum.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel room was in need of repairs. Things were falling apart.

The staff was very nice and attentive. The food was surprisingly very good and the area for eating was very clean and attended.

Was ok.
    • Standard King Room

Cooffee weak. Eggs not fluffy - they were tasteless.

Eggs were not fluffy. Coffee was weak. Noisy AC. But room was clean and bed sheets fresh. Good value for the cost.

Perfect location, comfortable and easy access
    • Standard King Room

Quite a few locals came for a swim in the pool what for me was a little annoying as there where not many chairs. The rooms where very clean, but out dated. It can do with a bit of lighter colours and modernisation.

The location for us was the reason we booked here. It's right on the doorstep of the Everglades national park. Wedged between the Everglades, the Keys and Miami. The complex is right on the main road and if you are ok with fast food this is perfect for you as there are about a dozen restaurants around all in walking distance. If you prefer something else than hamburgers and fast food you need to take the car. The breakfast included was perfect. You can make your own waffles, toast or cereal etc, and fresh fruit available. Coffee and tea all day round. There are a few picnic tables where it was nice to sit and meet other people and the pool was clean. All the staff was friendly, specially the cleaners.

Very good option for car travelers to Everglades or Key West
    • Standard King Room

A room is spacious and clean, a bed is big and comfortable. Located close to Everglades and Key West. We liked the cozy inner courtyard, pool, and waffles for breakfast

Great quality for money
    • Standard King Room

Our flight was delayed and we arrived at 4.00am, but this was not a problem as the front desk is open 24 hours. The room was big, clean and good quality for money. Easy access by car to the hotel. For us, it was just a place to sleep in our road trip and it was great for that. We did not try the pool.

The position and the breakfast offered on site.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room air conditioning systems doesn’t work well because too close to the curtains that will make it shut down even if the temperature is not reached. We had to hold the curtains with a pillow to prevent it.

The position and the breakfast offered on site. Staff was awesome!

Back in FL
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't have the room serviced every day, so it was challenging getting maids attention when wanted room serviced. Breakfast offering was good, but never changed; got old after awhile

Very clean complex. Not overly loud despite being near pool.

Nice affordable stay.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Queen Beds

A/C didn't cool down the entire room. I suggest they try to get the room cold before guest check in.

Very quiet and it was clean. Breakfast smelled delicious. I didn't stay for that but I'm sure it would have been great.

Want to go back!
    • Standard King Room

breakfast was average. Could hear road noise from our room.

hotel staff were super friendly. Staff gladly provided extra assistance. Visitors centre shared the parking lot. Amazing location for access to the Keys, Everglades, Biscayne.

Overall, it was a wonderful experience!
    • Standard King Room

The continental breakfast was not very good. They did not have many options, and they ran out of juice the one morning.

The hotel room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. We liked the plank flooring. The hotel staff was very friendly.

A great value
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I admit I love hottubs but you can't have everything

it's an older property that has been well maintained. Everything worked in my room! The room is larger than the normal motels that are built in this day and age. Nice to have the extra room. They have a good complimentary breakfast and the wifi was very fast.

Good value, good location.

The beds weren't great.

The drink machines were good for bottled water. The location is very convenient to the Everglades and to the Keys, there are a ton of good restaurants very close.

Great deal.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast could be improved.

Good swimming pool, excellent location for Everglades National park visit and key largo island. Very nice and friendly staff.

We travel quite a bit and the Fairway Inn was somewhat above our expectations; a good value.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

A few guests partied a little too loud but were quickly quieted.

The hotel was much less expensive than comparable hotels in the Keys. Travel time to the northern Keys was reasonable and we were also close to other attractions in S.Florida such as the Everglades.

The Fairway Inn represented excellent value for money for us and we would definitely return.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our stay would have been even better if the poolside tables, chairs and sun loungers had been decent. However, we were assured that the management are in the process of replacing them. Additionally, the queues for some breakfast items were a little long sometimes.

We particularly enjoyed a large, clean, quiet, cool room with a double bed each. The forceful shower was hot and clean, and having the sink separate from the toilet and shower smoothed along each morning’s ablutions. A surprisingly comprehensive breakfast helped to make this recently renovated motel excellent value for money. Friendly, helpful and welcoming staff smoothed our stay along nicely.

Not a 5 star hotel, but value for your money
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room not that big. One bar at half a mile, another one at 0,75 mile. No balcony or patio.

Breakfast not bad for US standards, parking in front of hotel room, nice pool, a few fastfood restaurants in the neighbourhood. Staff professional. Good value for money. Close to Keys and Everglades.

It was quiet
    • Standard King Room

It was 2 stories with the doors that opened to the parking lot and you car:( I felt like I wasn't safe, but everyone seemed to be nice.

It was quiet

Unexpectedly pleasant for a town on the edge of the Everglades.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I wonder if you could make an exit to the road to the north of the inn? We always managed to get across US 1 without incident but it would be nice to have another option than doing that or going out of the way to the south.

Front office staff, Sabrina and others, were very helpful, courteous and cordial. Swimming pool and cascade were nice. A/C in all rooms was a bit noisy but functioned well. Could use another chair in room. Breakfast was good, availability of juice, coffee and tea all day, great! Visitor center adjacent a plus.

Satisfying economical stay!
    • Premium Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast place too small, we need to queue up every morning!

The rooms are the best we ever have had for a motel, clean, large, excellent wifi. There is nice landscaping and swimming pool. The reception is hospitable and housekeeping very serious.

Fairway Inn was Amazing.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was only one way in and out of the facility. While this is not a bad thing, it would have been nice to have an exit on the back of property as well to avoid the busy traffic on Hwy 1.

The property was wonderful. The staff was friendly and did an extraordinary job everyday. Pool and surrounding area was clean and very family friendly. Burger King, KFC and Long John Silvers restaurants were within walking distance. Outlet mall was less than .5 miles of facility. There was an onsite coin laundry room for guest. Breakfast was above par with hot scrambled eggs available daily. Although the breakfast area was crowded unless you arrived early. The everglades visitor center shares the parking lot and we loved meeting the staff there as well. They have a Koi pond and my kids loved feeding the fish. The whole trip was so wonderful.

Very nice staff I didn’t expect all we get for the price we...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very nice staff I didn’t expect all we get for the price we pay, the place is so nice, clean and they provide decent breakfast the pool is nice and they have the barbecue areas too, I was so happy for the service we have, definitely recommend

Feast with the cockroaches
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

La Cucaracha!!! This review is about two rooms that we rented, with two queen beds in each of them. 1. SMALL queen beds. 2. Noisy mattresses. 3. If you to turn on the light in the bathroom/toilets, you get a very noisy - tractor wise - drilling sounds. So which do you prefer? silence or darkness?! 4. Broken drawers. 5. Entrance door is jammed. 6. On one night out of two, they "forgot" to clean up the room, as they plainly explained themselves. I think that I'm too harsh on then, since i believe that the cleaning lady just coudny get into out room, because of the jammed door. 7. Poor breakfast. Two out three trays our always out... *8. Sticky disgusting floor. I was afraid to pull off the sheets and check what the mattress looks like. **9. And above all, we had our pick: Dead or alive cockroaches: In one room we got live cockroaches strolling around (one came out of the bathroom fossit while my kid started to shower - You should have heard his scream....), and in the other room we found them dead in the bedroom floor, near the toothbrush glass, or in the broken drawers. The managed corrected me: "It is not a cockroach. It is a BUG!", so i stand corrected. I don NOT ow how they scored high on booking, since that was the reason I rented those cockroaches rooms... This is a big proof that even the "booking" score can be rigged. My suggestion: change the name to "Cockroach way in".

Fairly big rooms.

Great for a stay if you want to see the Everglades National Park, the Keys and Miami
    • Premium King Room

The breakfast was ok, but not great as there was little fruits, the yoghurt was extremely sugary, there were no real cereals except for cornflakes and there was nothing to put on your bread except for jam. To sum it up it was just a regular American motel breakfast.

The pool was open until 10pm which was nice when returning late. The location is practical if you want to go to the Everglades, the Keys or Miami. The bed was really comfy.

Excellent value and location for an everglades visit
    • Premium King Room

The area hasn't got a nice town centre feel, just a strip of fast food outlets.

The rooms were very nice for a motel. It was very clean. Breakfast was decent. Staff were helpful. It's very chose to the everglades alligator farm.

Great Gateway to the Keys
    • Standard King Room

Depending on the location you might have a room with some "extra features", ours where right next to the ice machine so we had a bit of a noise problem coming from outside. also the next day our neighbor decided to throw a bbq party in his parking space. But we decided to join them so all good.

Very nice place. Location is perfect for a daily trip to key west. Breakfast was above average but as most of the nearby accommodations do not offer Breakfast at all it was a great plus. Pool looked great and clean... to bad the opening times were bad for us as we departed early and got back very late.

After this experience I'd stay at another Fairway Inn anytime again without worrying about quality.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

A possibility for hanging up beach towels would be great. Scrambled eggs don't need to be strongly salted and some sliced vegetables,sweet butter, real cheese or lunch meat would be a great addition to an even better breakfast

Clean property, well taken care of, nice pool and hotel rooms thoroughly maintained, really great working AC and unbeatable wifi, very friendly staff perfect for families and even possibilities to grill out in the court with a sponsored grill and sit with family and friends.

Overall stay was good.
    • Standard King Room

Maintenance came to check the toilet that should have been checked prior to our arrival. Then maintenance came again to change a bulb but when it was turned on later, you can hear the buzzing from the light switch, therefore we could not use that light.

The room was clean and parking was convenient.

Very nice and would stay there again.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Very expensive for the size of the actual room

Very nice, very clean, super staff. Pricey and small. Good amenities and comfortable distance to walk around old town.

The room was very nice and clean.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was very nice and clean. It was also spacious enough for 4 of us with lots of luggage. The breakfast was good, the pool is clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. The Keys, Everglades and Miami was close enough to visit. Stayed here before and will definitely stay here again!

Enjoyed our stay easy to get to Everglades the Keys and beaches and parks Our rooms was very clean ,
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing that we would have liked better was to have a breakfast meat available but other than that no complaints.

Staff and location excellent the room and area were great

Wonderful
    • Standard King Room

The breakfast was good, but we wish there would’ve been a choice of meat, or some kind of protein to help start our long day of adventures.

The stay was wonderful! The pool was nice, very clean property! The fridge in our room had been set to defrost & there was water in the flour when we arrived. I went down to the office to get some towels, and before I even got back to the room maintenance was there cleaning it up!! 😃 The staff was very friendly & personable!! You can’t beat the price for all positives this property has to offer! The visitor center directly across from the office is also wonderful!! Wonderful, friendly people, and very knowledgeable about the area!!!

Great place to stay for people wanting to explore South Florida!
    • Premium King Room

I was staying here for a short period to see some of South Florida, and the location is perfect! If you're there to go over The Keys or explore the Everglades, you're going to have an easy time getting to those places, especially The Keys where you just have to drive south on the road from the hotel! The rooms are quite large, even for two people, and is a perfect place to stay for longer periods.

Easy and accessible for a trip to the Florida Keys
    • Premium King Room

The usual noise and disturbance from it being a motel but that’s part and parcel really.

The bed was incredibly comfortable, easy to get to and far cheaper than staying on the keys which is where we travlled to.

Fairway inn
    • Standard King Room

This property is very clean and insect free. Well maintained, comfortable bed, clean room. I would recommend this Inn to anyone. Great price and breakfast included. You can’t beat it.

Great.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had a little trouble with my room door, but just had to take a little bit more time to make sure it was closed properly. And there were little tiny ants in the room. But it wasn't a big problem.

It was well kept and I felt very comfortable here.

Great stay near the keys. Would stay again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast area was packed in the morning, no real flow to the lines. Maybe add a few more outdoor tables.

Room and grounds well maintained. Someone was always working, cleaning, and taking care of the property. Room was nice, clean, bed was comfortable. Pool was well maintained and family friendly.

Stayed for one night on the way to south florida, plenty of...
    • Standard King Room

Small and not so tasty 'continental' breakfast.

Stayed for one night on the way to south florida, plenty of food places in the neighborhood, tons of parking spaces.

Great value with comfortable beds! Easy access to the Florida Keys
    • Standard King Room

Can hear too much highway traffic, may be different in a different building.

It was a very comfortable room, great value, easy access to the Florida Keys.

Very comfortable. Will stay here again when traveling to this area. Highly recommended.
    • Premium King Room

Very busy at breakfast time. Could use a bigger room or could spread the food locations to prevent congession on the one wall.

Very nice accommodation for the price. View from room overlooked the parking lot which was perfect for us. We wanted to keep an eye on our motorbikes. Our parking spot was right in front of our door. The hotel is perfect for quick access to the keys.

For what we paid it was good place to stay for a night.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Queen beds are actually double size and too small. Air conditioner had a damp smell and noisy. Area around the hotel was a tad sketchy. The hotel also called me the morning of check in to tell me they are trying to charge all three nights to my card before I check in! Kinda suppirised by this.

The beds are very comfy and the pillowes were nice and bedding nice. The room was a good size and the reno's were done well. I really enjoyed the hot water and great water pressure of the shower. The grounds were very beautiful and maintained!

Good location for Everglades and welcoming and helpful staff.
    • Premium King Room

Good location for Everglades and welcoming and helpful staff. Breakfast is limited but good and tea and coffee throughout the day. It's a stopover hotel for one night but good value with a nice pool

Great Value, Excellent Room, Convenient Location.
    • Premium King Room

It fronts onto the highway so there’s some traffic noise, even if your room is at the back, like ours. It’s a really big hotel and the queues for some breakfast items ( waffles, toast )can be lengthy if you go at peak time ( 8 to 9 am ).

Our room was comfortable and spacious. Good, big tv and excellent wifi. Very good breakfast with quality fruit and lots of choices. Well located for the Keys and Everglades National Park as well as lots of shopping. It’s efficiently run and everything works.

Exceeded our expectations and we liked it.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The HVAC was noisy, only complaint but it was ok, no real problem.

The grounds are very nice, pool area is really nice, the room was clean and the location is great if you're headed for the Keys via US 1. The breakfast was very good with scrambled eggs (even though they appear powdered, they were good), waffles, pastries, cereal, etc. . Neat place.

Spiders and millipedes, gross.
    • Standard King Room

Spiders and millipedes, gross. Housekeeping was very very slow. We returned to our hotel room approximately 5:30 pm to find our door wide open, no one around, the towels had been picked up, that's all. We found the housekeeper asked for some towels so we could shower, we had spent the day on Biscayne bay and Boca chita . instead of just handing us some towels she says she will get to it in 20 minutes. What the heck.

Nice hotel! Clean room, comfortable bed!
    • Standard King Room

The free breakfast was a little challenging because the room is small compared to the amount of guests. People were literally bumping into one another. The eggs were definitely powdered. I'm not sure why anyone would choose to use powdered eggs. Put some of the profit back into the free breakfast and spring for some real eggs!

The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. The staff were very helpful and professional. The area surrounding the hospital, including the pool, was very clean and well kept.

Great place for an overnight stay on a road trip to the Keys or the Everglades
    • Standard King Room

Great value, clean, 24 hour check inn, good location and great value for money. Breakfast was excellent including scrambled eggs, fresh cooked waffles and more

Affordable stay before your getaway to the Everglades or Keys
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Reception is far from the rooms. Breakfast area was small and a bit crowded.

Clean and spacious rooms with recently renovated interior. There is shopping/dining near. Price was very reasonable. Staff made check-in/out was quick and easy. Good place to stay overnight before going to the Everglades or the Keys.

Except for the smokers next door, we enjoyed our stay here.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We do not smoke and the people in the room next to us smoked outside their room so when we were unloading and loading our car we had to endure cigarette smoke wafting over to us. They should have smokers stay in designated buildings and not with non-smokers.

Comfortable beds. Good breakfast foods. Pretty grounds.

Nice and calm place to stay for a few days
    • Standard King Room

Some sunbeds where broken, this needs an upgrade. People left their beercans on the stairs. The first drugstore just around the corner we visited on our first day in Florida got "robbed" by a junk (no guns or so), was bit scary but exiting! We landed in the afternoon and had to drive thru the commute traffic from Miami Int airport to Homestead which took us about 3 hours for 40Km (estimation error ....).

Nice and helpfull staff. Breakfast was good with fruit, wafels & sirop, toast bacon & eggs, cerials and American coffee. You can also sit outside and when arrive early there is enough space for everyone. Swimming pool was very nice place to relax after a daytrip to Keys or Alligator farm. resto's and good sushi's nearby. Good location for daytrips but city centre Homestead is to far away for a walk (if you want to go there)

The Motel is directly at the main street which takes you to...
    • Premium Double Room with Two Queen Beds

The Motel is directly at the main street which takes you to the Everglades or Key West. Although it was quiet. There is a nice pool and places for grilling. The breakfast is good with fresh waffles e.g. The staff is very friendly. There is a Visitor Center next to the Motel.

The rooms were clean and comfortable.
    • Standard King Room

Wish we could check in a little early. Arrived at 2:00, needed to come back at 4:00.☹️

The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast had a good variety