2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Illinois hotel reviews
  4. Glenview hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Best Western Plus Glenview Chicagoland Inn & Suites

Reviews of Best Western Plus Glenview Chicagoland Inn & Suites This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

4514 West Lake Avenue, Glenview, IL 60026, United States of America

#1 of 7 hotels in Glenview

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: March 2, 2019

Great room and breakfast

The breakfast was excellent! It had a wide variety of foods to meet the needs of anyone. The room was nice. The guy behind the desk was very prompt to serve us and offered that we could have a late checkout because our plane was late coming in

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Very friendly staff, great breakfast, very clean rooms and...

Nothing negative, all good.

Very friendly staff, great breakfast, very clean rooms and public spaces, excellent location for my needs. For the price, can't be beat.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

We stayed here for two nights and it was amazing!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We stayed here for two nights and it was amazing! We had our one year old and her pack and play and there was room for us to close the bedroom off from the living space so she could sleep! There was so much. It was really clean and the staff was so helpful! Will definitely stay here when we go back!

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Ok

The bathroom was cramped and was particularly clean. There was no microwave in the room when we understand that there would be.

The staff was nice and the breakfast was very good

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

location is good.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

the cleaning stuff seems a little careless, forgot to leave clean towel after cleaning, or simply skipped room cleaning.

location is good. Facility is good. I like the breakfast, multiple choices, very good.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Nice place

Fridge in room didn't work, but I didn't need it this trip, I suppose they would have taken care of it had I called the front desk. My dirty exterior window view of the tollway, along with the unending noise from the tollway. (Try to get a room with window not facing the tollway)

Comfortable bed with nice pillows and chair with footrest, clean bathroom in room nice absorbent towels, and clean lobby, halls, elevator, etc. Decent hot breakfast, morning newspaper available, nice seating area to eat in. The outdoor pool looked nice.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Definitely on our "Goto" list.

No complaints.

We flew in from Beijing, scheduled for 1215 landing. Incredibly, we landed and got through the rigamarole at the airport, caught the shuttle to Wally Park, and drove to the hotel, arriving at 1245 in a daze from the trip, hoping for early checkin. Never, ever have we had such luck with the airport to hotel process! We figured at best 1400, but likely closer to 1500. Anyway, the staff accommodated us. Restaurant in the parking lot provides good food and 10% discount with key card. Very good complimentary hotel breakfast. Very comfortable bed. Zzzz...

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Excelent place great service and attention of the workers
    • Queen Room wth Bathtub

The schedule service is only available every hour

Excelent place... I received lot help and support of Enrique in Front Desk... all workers of the hotel are really special people that offer special atenttion to the guest... thanks

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Recommended for business trips

Breakfast needs to have more varieties but still ok. It provides the basics.

Very Good value for a 3 Star hotel Super friendly staff Free shuttle for 5 miles trips Spacious rooms Many restaurants in walking distance in the area They changed my room when the window started leaking from the heavy rain

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

A very pleasant stay, we travel to Chicago a lot, this was one of the best places to stay.

Everything was excellent.

Room was clean, bed was very comfortable. There were 2 complimentary bottles of water. Breakfast was very good. Eggs were delicious. Breakfast room was very big, plenty of tables.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

EXCELLENT!!

THERE IS “NOTHING” I DIDN’T LIKE.

My overall experience has been, above my expectations! From The Manager/Management Team to the front desk staff, to the housekeeping staff, the maintenance staff & the shuttle bus drivers. Everyone is professional & always asking if there is anything I need, etc. They are kind & polite, as well as, courteous, to all their guests. I WOULD DEFINITELY, recommend this property, for people to check, into. It feels like your home away from home & BTW, their complimentary breakfast has a variety of items to select from & the cleanliness of the dining room area, as well as a warm relaxing lobby area with chairs & sofa, make it a pleasure to sit & have a cup of tea or coffee, etc. The overall cleanliness of the whole building is, beyond words. I have stayed here, now for 6 weeks. Thank you To The Management! Sincerely, Angela M.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Excellent value for the money!

The iron had some plastic on the bottom and the iron board was small and defective. I brought this up with the lady at the reception and was told somebody will address it, but nothing happened.

The mattress, sheets, room clean, wifi, location.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Exceptional!! Thank you!
    • Queen Room wth Bathtub

The breakfast sausages. Since I’m staying here longer, I asked for a better rate & not satisfied with rate, BUT, I AM SO GREATFUL, FOR SUCH EXCEPTIONAL STAFF ALL FROM FRONT DESK, Bus drvrs, Housekpg.

The breakfast is nice, but, the round sausages are terrible, the meat for breakfast can improve. Other than that, all is ok.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Unexpected Excellence

Having to leave...

Free shuttle service ANYWHERE within a 5 mile radius, better than average breakfast well attended, discount at local restaurants for staying there, friendly and accommodating staff, everything worked good in the room and was in good condition.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Excellent service and value for the money

Healthier breakfast selection.

This was by far the nicest, best run Best Western I'd ever stayed at. Far exceeded my expectations. Sami at check was outstanding. Bed was super comfortable. The only minor minor complaints are that the heater seems to run on 6 or 8 hours intervals and then needs to be turned back on - woke up in middle of night quite cold and the breakfast is a feast for carb lovers, not so much for someone watching their calories tho there was yogurt.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

Heating unit in the room was very noisy.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Coffee, tea, and hot cocoa was available in the lobby 24 hours.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

Would stay again for sure, but not count on much of a breakfast.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast food left much to be desired. Eggs were runny, hashbrowns uncooked, hash was just gross.

Staff was very welcoming and friendly. Went out their way to interact and make us feel as if our stay was important to them.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2017

Everyone at the hotel was great, especially Sami and Kasia.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everyone at the hotel was great, especially Sami and Kasia. They both made sure that we had a great stay and helped us get the best room for our little family. the rooms were great size and location as great. Also it was very clean.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

If you are looking for comfort and reasonable cost near a highway exit, this property is great.

The bed was extra firm while the room was spacious and clean. The complimentary breakfast buffet had lots of options, both hot and cold. The breakfast room itself is fancy, compared with other motels/hotels in which I have stayed. And, a shout out to the staff, all of whom were friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

I will return each time in area.
    • Queen Room wth Bathtub

Lighting in bathroom brigther for mirror use?

Breakfast was great. , New upholstered dining chairs, tables large round breakfast off lobby ample sitting... lobby comfy sofas across from desk. Chairs to wait at entry door. Friendliest staff I have encountered anywhere. Cleanliness super. Beds comfy for my back problem. Helpful knowledgeable at check in on my arrival. Great helpful shuttle driver I will stay here again when in area. Booking.com did a great job I also will use them again.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

Convenient and Comfortable
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I can't recall the name but I think he is the supervisor. I was an idiot (especially as an AGM of hotel) and booked for the wrong day, but he was able to help accommodate my parents and I. The hotel was clean, breakfast was legit - we enjoyed our stay very much! I personally liked how the treadmill was set to child lock. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out, but for the sake of safety I thought this was neat. My parents weren't fond of the bathroom as they felt it was small but guess what? We can't satisfy everyone! Thank you for the pleasant stay! I would definitely stay again in the future should we visit the area again!

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

I would not go back to this motel.

I requested and was told I had a handicapped room. That was not what I got. The room's location was the longest possible walk from the entrance and breakfast room. The door was the heaviest ever.. I had to struggle to open the door. The shower was in a tub, which means stepping over the two foot side to get in. The bathroom was very inconvenient and unsuitable. There was absolutely no place to set your toiletries, not even a toothbrush. A handicapped room should have a raised toilet. This one did not.

All the food selections and the coffee were good.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

Not my choice, my family's

I attended a wedding in the area and my family picked the hotel where we would all stay together. I booked a room with a King Size bed and when I arrived the room was humid, the bed had only two regular sized pillows on it and there was a mess in the bathroom that involved hair and what I think was blood. Not good.

The staff and the included breakfast was fine.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2017

Good Value.

Check in was easy and Sami was great. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was excellent for me and it was close to I-90. The breakfast changed every day so that was rather nice. Check out was fast and easy. I would recommend this hotel to any traveler.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2019

Very rich breakfast !

Very rich breakfast ! Excellent !

• Reviewed: February 23, 2019

Close to work

Close to work

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

Good value for money, nice breakfast

In room kitchen, appliances not available

Good value for money, nice breakfast Have a lot of food poimts near by

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Location and price

Location and price

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

Perfect!

Clean, friendly staff, selection of fresh breakfast items, great price, highly recommend this location.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Nice Hotel. Staff was very accommodating and friendly.

I expected the King room to be bigger than it actually was, we felt a little cramped.

The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Banana bread was delicious.

The lights are daylight cfls. Gross light.

Banana bread was delicious.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Very good variety of options for breakfast.

Very good variety of options for breakfast. Food was tasty and the fruit was fresh.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Clean, spacious, extra towels.

Clean, spacious, extra towels. Great breakfast options.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Nice and comfortable
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Need a nite light in the bathroom for us that get up during the night!!

Good choices for breakfast

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Clean facility and quiet location within driving distance to a commercial area
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Booked through booking.com requesting 2 double bed room but gave me the King Suite. The 3rd person in the room ended up with a rolling bed...

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Enjoyable

Nil

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Best in the west

The halls were too cold

The wouldn’t give me an invoice for my stay. The said I had to get it from Booking.com

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Pleased

The bathroom was very tiny. It was the smallest bathroom I've ever been in.

Cleanliness, staff and very near to the reason of our trip.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Enjoyable stay with family
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

More choices for breakfast.

Comfortable bed, good internet

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Hollidays N Glenview
    • Queen Room wth Bathtub

My wife and I stay here about once a month. The staff is great and helpful. The breakfast is always wonderful.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

The breakfast was very good.

It was right next to the tollway so was kind of noisy.

The breakfast was very good. Wide selection of items offered.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Everything was nice ,except the ants

There were ants in the room

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Free parking helpful staff good breakfast clean

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Lovely stay!!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Staff super friendly and helpful. Room was more then expected!!

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Just a very basic but good hotel.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Just a very basic but good hotel. Clean with friendly staff. No complaints.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Appears to be good maintenance and upkeep. Thank you for such a good experience $’

NA

Very clean eating area, and attention to detail.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Great place

Great place

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

Good

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

breakfast was hot and fresh.

breakfast was hot and fresh. bed was very comfortable. room was a great size.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

Good value for the price.

Outdated/worn decor

Good value for the price

• Reviewed: September 17, 2017

Value for money.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Aircon in room really noisey.

Clean safe enviornment. Nice basic breakfast. Free coffee and chilled water available all day.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Good location and very clean

Room was very beta highway- noise factor

Excellent breakfast buffet

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Highway was next to our window, and they could not anything...

Highway was next to our window, and they could not anything to change our room. I think for room location it was overpriced.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Delicious hot breakfast

More benches outside away from the pool

Delicious hot breakfast Classy cozy environment

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Not enough breakfast choices

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

Bathroom shower curtain needs to be better-the bathroom...

Bathroom shower curtain needs to be better-the bathroom floor was flooded after a 15 minute shower. The liner snaps just aren't doing it.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

Would recommend the hotel

A upgrade the beds

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

The place was clean
    • Queen Room wth Bathtub

The bathtub wasn't I a good conditions

The place was clean

• Reviewed: May 23, 2017

Overall it's good for a good price
    • Queen Room wth Bathtub

It's a good place at a good price.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2017

Excellent hotel

Housekeeping knocking when "do not disturb " sign is on the door

Staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2016

Very convenient to appointment.

When booking the page said, "You're a business traveler, we'll give you a quiet room. My room was 100 feet from freeway, when there were dozens of rooms open on other side of hall.

Very convenient to appointment.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2015

Wonderfully appointed rooms.

The elevator didn't work part of our overnight stay. We had to call the front desk because we were stuck between floorsThe next morning, a sign was posted that it was completely out of order. We booked through Booking.com, and two of our rooms were charged below the quoted rate, but one was billed at almost $50 above the other two rooms, We had to contact the desk, then the general manager by phone and e-mail. The GM was great about refunding the overage, and didn't bill us for the underage on the other two rooms.

Wonderfully appointed rooms. Breakfast was well prepared, had enough variety, and was well presented. The hotel seems to be fairly new, or has been recently remodeled.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2015

Your site offer a room away from noise like stares and top...

Your site offer a room away from noise like stares and top floor. We recieved a room at two interescting hall ways with an elevator and on second floor. Dont offer if you have no intentions of fufilling the offer.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2016

Staff was friendly and the airport shuttle was excellent

Staff was friendly and the airport shuttle was excellent

• Reviewed: September 16, 2015

The cleanliness & staff

room located on interstate side - very loud all night

The cleanliness & staff

• Reviewed: September 8, 2015

Excellent night time and early morning staff.

Excellent night time and early morning staff. Easy location from airport

• Reviewed: July 21, 2015

Staff

Noisy, Over priced, Pools was closed all 10 days.

Staff

• Reviewed: March 27, 2015

very good staff members.

very good staff members.

• Reviewed: March 7, 2015

The pillows were all the same consistency and hard as a rock

The pillows were all the same consistency and hard as a rock

There are also 48 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

We Price Match