Reviews of Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport 3 stars

156-08 Rockaway Boulevard, Queens, NY 11434, USA

#43 of 119 hotels in Queens

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bad Shuttle service, more than 30 minutes waiting at Jfk and finally has arrived a rude bored driver, no services in the Hotel and is located in the middle of no where. I've request a taxi for Central Park and the Staff has call me a private car at 70 dollars. on the way back from Times Square I've paid 50 dollars for a regular taxi. Room needs renovation. Breakfast really horrible in a very small area, no waiters, everything self-service. Choose another Hotel.

Everything was great

The stay was comfortable and convenient. We were flying from JFK and back a few days later. I was able to get parking and shuttle service, making my vacation easier. Also, the pillows are wonderful! Bonus points for being so close to Veggie Castle, a vegan place to eat with very tasty options.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

No convenience store nearby Contacted them before 2am that we are already at the airport but still missed the shuttle so we opted to take an uber going to this hotel.It would have been better if the staff already informed the shuttle driver to fetch us at the airport the moment that I called them.

It is near the airport and can accomodate you even if you arrive past 2am.

There should be clarification on what "parking" means. When we arrived there was no where to park our car out front and this hotel is on a main road with no where to pull over to unload bags. We went inside and were told it was $15.00 valet parking only which was not mentioned when we booked this hotel. Our room was on the bottom floor right next to the door that the employees use to go outside the back way to the valet. It was very noisy being next to this door and the walls are thin because we could hear our neighbors through them until very late. The "restaurant" inside was overpriced and the food was mediocre at best.

The employees were helpful and the room was clean. Extremely close to the airport (JFK).

Loud guests screaming at night, wallpapers a bit old

Comfortable room with microwave, tasty continental breakfast from 4 a.m., easy check-in despite of arriving a bit early, proximity to airport and free transfer, great value for money - would definitely stay again

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Might be asking too much but more variety in bathroom amenities will make this place absolutely perfect! :-D

All staff were very friendly and supportive!

Was allocated a basement room with a view of the aircon compressors and pipings. Too expensive for the quality and standards shown.

Okay for an overnight stay in transit

Everything met expectations given our situation.

We booked last minute at night after a delayed flight. The restaurant was open when we arrived. We had a 7:00 flight the next morning and were pleasantly surprised to be able to take a 5:00 shuttle from the hotel. The breakfast exceeded expectations and was also available at that very early hour.

Shuttle service from airport is horrible. Waited 30 minutes first stay and 40 minutes second stay for shuttle to pick up from jfk. Saw 3-4 shuttles from all other hotels while waiting and 4enterprise rental car shuttles same time period. Once the guy arrived and loaded us up (one seat left after waiting 40 minutes). He grabbed his cup of coffee and said we were gonna wait another 5 minutes to see if anyone else showed up. Not sure where they would have sit....if it was me I’d pick another jfk hotel after two bad shuttle experiences.

I wish they had offered a mix of feather and foam pillows, as I'm not comfortable on feather pillows. It seems more and more hotels these days offer only feather, which generally don't work so well for side sleepers or people with allergies. Breakfast was okay. The eggs were rather unappealing. As a former NYC resident, I wouldn't recommend this hotel to visitors to New York City, as it's very far from all of the city's main attractions; there really is nothing of interest nearby besides the airport.

The hotel was attractively appointed; I especially loved the wallpaper in my room and would like to find out where to get it! The shower pressure was amazing, and there was a powerful hairdryer as well. There were also a mini fridge, microwave, and safe. The room was pretty quiet; the road noise was drowned out by the heating unit. The front desk called shortly after check-in to ask how the room was. I had asked for a quiet room away from the elevator on a high floor, if possible. I got everything I asked for except the high floor, so I was happy. The room was comfortable and appealing. Breakfast buffet had yogurt and hard-boiled eggs to grab-and-go, and the mini waffles were good. The airport shuttle was convenient and ran on an on-time schedule, which made getting to the airport in time for my flight a breeze. I had a nice time chatting with the very friendly bartender and guests at the bar and enjoyed the restaurant's mac and cheese. I would stay here again, but only for a night to make air travel convenient.

Shuttle didn’t stop for us and we had to call front desk and ask that he swing by again. It was bitterly cold waiting outside for 30 mins.

Breakfast was very good. Nice choices; good quality. Having a restaurant on site for dinner was excellent. Sound prof rooms. So close to highway and airport and never heard any noise! Excellent value!!!

On the last night I was there I ordered a pasta dinner in the restaurant and approximately half hour later I became ill- 45 minutes before I was scheduled to get to the airport. This was the first time I had dinner at the restaurant and I have stayed at the hotel on several occasions. This means I won't be having dinner at the hotel anytime soon.

I booked this hotel because it has a shuttle service to Green Acres. I like having a Microwave and fridge in my room as well as the comfortable mattress and room cleaning. The breakfast variety is great as well.

The room location was poor. Being near the road & traffic noise & opposite the communal smoking area. Room itself could do with an upgrade as could the restaurant area.

Comfortable bed, fantastic TV channel choices.

Elevator didn’t work during our stay.

Nice and clean room. Airport shuttle is a plus. Continental Breakfast option available for early departure (4-6 am). Coffee machine /drinks available late in the restaurant area downstairs.

Walls are super thin. That is very bad when people in the next room are loud and you need to sleep early. The airport shuttle goes every hour except at 3 am. That is very strange!

Big bed. Friendly staff. And close to the airport.

excellent place to stay if you have an early flight at jfk. The hotel offers airport shuttle and the service is reliable: we got to the airport ahead of schedule.

Not good value , people getting up very early for flights and walls are thin so was awaken 3 am.3:30 am,4 am and finally gave up trying to sleep 5 am gettinf to the shuttle took a long time from airport 45' and the guy left just before I got there and then waited another 15' only to wait for others another 15' so lost almost 2 hr 45' from time plane landed to get to hotel and I had no real wait at customs but also lost time rechecking luggage before leaving airport as didn't want to bring everything as departing next day 8:05 am, in am boarded border shuttle bus only to wait again for passengers showing up late and guy asking shuttle Dryer to wait so others sat on freezing bus with door open until others arrived Total waste of $195 and. No sleep

No hot breakfast if you have to leave before 6 am.

Absolutely nothing.

The entire reception on arrival, the prompt attention, the very accommodating attitude and demeaour of the staff, the comfort, breakfasts, the shuttle service and on and on; it was just top notched.

The noise from the busy road outside.

Excellent location for the airport,staff were very friendly and the room was lovely and clean. Great to have the free airport shuttle.

very fast Shuttle service Thank you, nice staff, breakfast was great, room are good and big enough, the restaurant meals are fantastic, tea and coffee the hole day, free wifi

Paying will in excess of $100.00 p/n with an astounding series of taxes added but not declared beforehand in a hotel where you eat breakfast with a plastic knife & fork.

Proximity to JFK. Availability of airport shuttle Friendly staff

You have to be aware of JFK and take the train at the airport to the terminal where the hotel picks you up.

There was a restaurant there for that made evening meals. It wa O.K,

The area. The room size. The price was too high. Very basic room. Had to get a second room because of the noise in the room next door. Room was like in the basement,but was quiet.

Bed was good. Staff was friendly and accomdating

Nothing really

We drove from Boston and were supposed to fly out from JFK. The hotel was perfectly located for return of rented car, some last minute shopping and ride to the airport. They provided free shuttle for everything

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Driving through very busy traffic, very bad quality old and destroyed road infrastructure for too long, i.e. hotel is very nice but quite far away to get to by car.

Food in restaurant, shuttle service to nearby metro station, nice, clean, and modern rooms and bathroom

The room was small, the air con was making a very loud noise - the engineer came but didn't fix it. The dining area was dingy and depressing cutlery all plastic . Very bad value for money. Would definitely not recommend.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast was just ok. Plastic plates and cutlery, yuk.

Rooms were private and quiet, really comfy beds and pillows, great bathroom with a tub, extras included microwave and coffee maker. Bar was friendly, good food. Staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. Shuttle took us straight to the terminal. Vending machines + microwave catered for late night arrivals.

Location is pretty scetchy, hotel itself needs an update, restaurant is questionable

Aiirposrt shuttle was convenient. Staff was friendly and helpful Room was clean, beds were very comfortable

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Just more space is needed for suitcases in the room itself.Wardrobe excellent but room needs a smaller table and chest of draws ,microvave and fridge in room is excellent but could be housed in a smaller unit.Bathroom needed a separate extended mirror.

The breakfast is excellent.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Management was very rude. The room above us had a lot going on (very noisy). And the parking was a problem, primarily because I wasn’t aware that I had to pay for parking even though I have handicap plates. Had I known I had to pay for parking, I would have stayed at another hotel.

I would never stay at the Fairfield Inn at that location ever again. I tried to get accommodation at another hotel that very same night, but they were all booked because it was a holiday weekend.

The restaurant is convenient, but very standard and over-priced.

The accommodations are clean and comfy. The staff at the reception are helpful and pleasant. This is an airport hotel, and not a tourist destination. One night is all you need here.

The Shuttle drivers were rude. Far from tourist sites. Took a subway but 1 hour to 911 Memorial site.

Staff was amazing,very very helpful. Close to Airport

Staff very friendly and accommodating. Room was clean and comfortable. I was takin a late afternoon plane the next day. Staff extended my check out time with no problem.

Price was more than I would have liked for one night, but I was paying to stay closer to the airport so I understand why.

Bed was huge - three of us slept comfortably in it. Breakfast was plentiful and nice, good way for us to set up for the day. We were able to get a late check out which meant we could hang around before our flight for a little longer. Staff were helpful and the free shuttle to the airport was very efficient. Area is a little busy, but the Burger King and 7-11 down the street were convenient for snacks.

Shuttle to subway is free but has few trips so you might have to leave much earlier than you need.

Shuttle to/from JFK free and timely, I didnt wait a second. Breakfast buffet was very good quality. Coffee was a fresh brew. Staff are very professional and extremely pleasant.

relocation of air conditioner and make it quieter ! Provision of milk to be able to make a cup of tea with the tea bags provided ! Kettle to boil the water instead of having to use the coffee maker to heat the water !

Uncortunately the aircon was noisy and kept us out of our much needed sleep. We reported it the next morning. I wanted to go for a late afternoon walk after we arrived but it is not a area for a tourist to leisure around! Instant coffee in the room not acceptable! Not for the fees that they charge per night

Close to airport, we had to overnight before taking our next flight to South Africa. Room comfortable and clean. Good breakfast with healthy choise of food Internet wifi speed excellent Nice desk in room to work from. They go out of their way to serve breakfast as early as possible for early flight passangers

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

That there was only disposable plastic plates/dishes/cutlery etc at breakfast. After two weeks traveling around the east coast of the USA I had been looking forward to breakfast on traditional crockery and cutlery.

Their staff didn't save my toiletry bag that I left in the bathroom. I called several times and they said they would "check lost and found." They never found. They were careless with my left property which contained more of value than they decided to throw away.

Close to airport. Used shuttle

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was small for people travelling with luggage although it was a room with double beds. Beds were very comfortable. Room charge a bit pricy for what it offers but it's JFK area.

Breakfast was included and was ok. Hotel location close to Airport.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

The bedroom was decent. My mom, who stayed with me in the room, thought that she saw a roach in one of our drawers, so we asked to stay in another room. We switched rooms pretty quickly after we made the request. That quick room change was probably due to the fact that we were visiting NYC during an off-season. I wish the airport shuttle made more trips to the subway than just the times in the morning (9:30 and 10:30). We never set foot in the neighborhood area. It looked way to sketchy to walk around without a guide. Maybe I'm not an egg person, but I really didn't like the taste of the eggs from the continental breakfast.

Although I didn't like the eggs, the waffles from the continental breakfast were so good I thought I was eating cake or a pastry! Very fluffy and very sweet. I couldn't believe that they provided those kind of waffles for a free breakfast. I liked that there was coffee, tea, and hot chocolate available when we arrived back to the hotel at night time. When we had to leave our room at 4 am to get to our departure flight at 7 am, the hotel staff had food ready for us so we could eat free before we got on the airport shuttle for the last time. That was really nice of them.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was very dusty. Overnight my chargers and adaptors were covered in dust. Drawers for clothes not cleaned. The few items that were stored in them, when picked up, were lined with dust. Housekeeping at this hotel could definitely be better

Good Location for a short stay in NY with easy access to the airport and subway to Manhattan. Helpful staff and the free shuttle service to the airport and subway is a big positive. One of the few places I know off that includes breakfast.

We stayed at this property because of its close proximity to the airport and for the parking package! The staff were very friendly and the room was clean.

For an overnight layover or convenience for an early morning flight, it really doesn't get much better than this hotel. We were expecting the food to be subpar, microwave-style fare, but the dinner and breakfast options are surprisingly fresh and delicious! The rooms are quiet, and AC works well and with the free airport shuttle, it's the ideal option if you need to stay near JFK. Highly recommend!

I didn't like that I was given an accessible room around a very tight corner and it was very difficult to get the luggage in or out. The bathroom was a bit dirty but we were so tired from our international flight that we didn't even pay any attention. The bed was very uncomfortable and the air conditioning unit would not stay on and the street noise kept waking me up.

I liked that it was close to the airport.

It took the staff more than half hour to answer my phone to arrange the free shuttle after I arrived at the airport and found out there was no sign of the shuttle at the appointed pick-up area. Then the staff sent me to the first room in the basement in the hotel which has very unpleasant smell. After my complaint, they agreed to change to another room in the basement (next to the first one) that still has unpleasant smell, though it was not as bad as the first one. I asked if they could change to a room that is not in the basement, they said that rooms upstairs were for members of Marriott. Soon after they changed their words saying it all booked up though there were not many guests in the hotel. I told them that I signed up with Marriott as a member when I was in Dubai back a few months ago and showed them the membership confirmation email from Marriott. They said they could not find me in the system as their system only links with USA members. At the end I chose to stay because it was late and my return flight was the next day. The outside of the window of the room in the basement I was staying was a carpark. The curtain could not be fully closed. Even it could, it could not block the strong lights from a car that arrived at mid night and stopped right outside facing to the window of the room I was staying. The whole experience was totally a nightmare. I certainly won't recommend this hotel to anyone.

Asked for foam pillows instead of feather and they accommodated us prior to check in. Nice complementary hot breakfast in morning and free shuttle to airport

Room I was assigned was very noisy.

I needed a place to stay b fore my flight out the next day. Bed was very comfy, room was nice. Location of my room on the first floor was very noisy. Doors into the hall allow all noise to be amplified. Breakfast the next morning was adequate & the room was very clean. Staff was very nice & also helpful. Hotel provides a shuttle back to the airport, but is not able to do pick ups upon arrival.

$15.00 for valet parking, but it looks necessary given the area that it's in.

The bed was soft with nice pillows. Loved the black out curtains, they kept out the sunlight until it was time for me to wake up.

At 3:30 am three or four cleaning staff gathered outside room 209 and laughed and spoke loud until 4 am. Woke us up in a belligerent display. Horrible ESP the attitude.

We didn't have any complaints.

The staff was excellent. The woman at the front desk put up with me coming down and asking questions multiple times and always helped me with a smile. Even gave me warm cookies when I checked in. When I was waiting to ask a question, the bellhop came over and tried to help me when I was in line. The location is very close to Federal Circle so we could return our rental car easily before take-off. The parking was an extra fee of $15 per night. The valet left our car parked on the ground since we were leaving at 4AM for easy access. It was a perfect place to stay when you have to be at JFK for a 7AM flight.

Hotel was great - restaurant surprisingly good, nice facilities throughout, staff accomodating and very professional, room was very clean and comfortable. Slight noise issues within the hotel but minor compared to many other places I've stayed (and most certainly no big deal in NYC - heard hardly any street noise at all). Would most definitely stay again if needing accomodations near JFK.

work out room smelled . rooms were bland and non appealing. air conditioner kept going off and on waking me up throughout the night . no work out mat in the exercise room

good breakfast . good work out machines . shuttle left on time and was comfortable

I asked how to get to the hotel from the airport and the hotel gave me rhe wrong information, I ended up having to take a cab. I was also booked in a room that already had guests in it, and had to waste time making the change.

Bed and pillows were comfy and breakfast consists of a varied selection of hot and cold, to satisfy all palates.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room not spacious for four adults. Very slow elevator, rooms are not sound proof. Air-con is very horrible - it was not working properly. very small toilet. Breakfast is just decoration, not good.

Hotel just for airport transit passengers. Airport shuttle. Staff at the front desk, they allowed us late check out till 4pm.

When we arrived at jfk we called the hotel to arrange pick up. 45 minutes later I had to call again to ask what was taking so long. The shuttle arrived & the driver said I must of missed the other shuttle I said no definitely not I have been here 45 minutes. When we got to hotel the 2nd shuttle bus was there broken down so had that of been operational the wait time wouldnt of been half as long. We were put in a room facing the elevator door & ice machine. Both of these contributed to high noise levels and barely any sleep. Between the noise of the people getting ice & the machine making the ice aswell as fellow guests getting out of the elevator making noise & shouting at each other it was not ideal for someone who had to be up at 4.30am for a flight. My suggestion if your on an early flight when checking in ask for a room away from any ice machine or elevator. I asked to speak to a manager on check out and was told none was there so had to email my complaint. Also you are charged more charges & a deposit which is not notified on booking.com! Other then these 2 issue's it was a good hotel.

Location close to the airport. Nice size room's & bed. Close to Green Acres mall for any shopping you may need before travelling onto final destination (10 mins away in taxi) Clean hotel. Nice continental breakfast when leaving the following morning as we had early flight so hot food was not ready at that time.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Seemed a bit overpriced for the accommodations and location. The room was a bit cramped for having a king size bed. I forgot to mention this to the hotel staff, but water from the bathroom sink spigot leaks onto the counter-top when opened fully. It doesn't leak if only a slow flow of water is opened.

Shuttle service to JFK and proximity to JFK were big "pluses." The front desk staff was very pleasant, informative and accommodating. The complimentary self-serve breakfast was neatly arrayed with a good selection of breakfast items (cereal, oatmeal, eggs, bagels, etc.); the attendant kept everything in order and clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The TV had an ample selection of stations, much better than many other places we've stayed.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

The room did not smell clean and had a strange odour. The room was noisy being on the road side of the building and a low level. Unfortunately a disturbed sleep.

Nice, helpful staff. Satisfying breakfast before being shuttled to the airport. Great having a bar and restaurant available on site. Shuttle service frequently offered in terms of half hourly.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Our room wasn't clean. We had a room on the ground floor which is 1/2 a story below ground and it smelled very musty like a basement. There were dirty hand prints on the light switches and on doors. Our room was also close to the breakfast area so it was really noisy early in the morning.

Decent breakfast. Reliable wifi.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Smell in corridors

Please don't blame me for a 9.5 rating for 3 star hotels - I'm giving ratings based on the declared stars, price and specific hotel purpose (like 'near the airport hotel'). Rating of 7 to the 5* hotel compared to 9.5 to 3* does not mean that 3* is better, just means that it is good in its class. So, I stayed for a night before the flight from JFK next morning. During the same business trip I stayed in 3 other hotels of the same kind and price range near JFK and La Guardia and this hotel takes #1 rate. Although the corridors smelled a bit bad that was the only bad thing about the hotel I can remember after few weeks. The rooms were good in this and the other 3 hotels, so for me there were no significant difference. Shuttles were good (not that good as before, you know :) - earlier drivers had to go out and take your luggage and take care of it to have their tips, now they simply write 'we depend on your tips' and think that should be enough), staff on the reception was friendly. So, the big difference this time was the food. First, they have a restaurant downstairs. I've got my meal very fast and it was good. Then, the breakfast was good. Not probably that fancy as in 5x hotels but basic and good. Unlike the other hotels where there were no restaurant for a dinner which makes it complicated to eat as - remember, we are near the airport not in the city. And the breakfast in others were not so good, no so tasty. So, as everything else were the same for mostly the same price, why don't prefer the hotel with good food? Should I go again for a week of airports and flights - I will stay here

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

We did not need a disabled use room, so the shower was slightly unfriendly as to water leaking under the shower curtain

Staff was very friendly and helpful, breakfast was good with a variety of choices, liked the hot cookies on arrival.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very small sized rooms. Same Breakfast. Staffs are good but not very comfortable.

Maintenance in room like cleaning and changing linen and towels are ok.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

The area doesn't have any bars or restaurants but we just wanted a hotel close to the airport with a reliable shuttle bus service which is exactly what we got. The bar/restaurant in the hotel were more than adequate

The welcome we received. The large room. We were going into New York for a day before flying home. We were able to leave our luggage for the day. The staff couldn't do enough for us. We then took the shuttle bus back to the airport. The breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Not in the safest area, a little noisy outside.

The rooms were very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The restaurant food was reasonable and tasty.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Location is close to JFK but it got noisy because of the planes taking off and landing. This is just an average hotel, yet the room rate is quite high. For $149/night before tax, I had expected a better hotel than this.

Breakfast was much better than I had expected. Hotel shuttle service to train station is a plus.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

I booked through booking.com and was told at the desk that they don't deal with third party vendors. So I am not sure if I have been charged twice once from booking.com and the other Fairfield. I have never had this problem before. I had to pay the price that the front desk had told me the price of the room was. They didn't even want to hear anything that I had to say. I have booked through booking.com before and have never had any problems before. They were not very helpful in trying to sort out my issue. I didn't find them to be very helpful at all.

The breakfast and dinner were great.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only gripe is that is was a bit of a hassle to catch the shuttle FROM the airport. We had kids who were hungry and tired. You have to take the train to federal circle and then wait outside. It was freezing! The shuttle took a good 40 mins to get there after my first call to request it.

Rooms were smallish but cozy, clean and with all the essentials. Staff was happy and helpful. The food in restaraunt was just ok but we didn't expect much - we were just happy that there was something to eat at 9pm that didn't require leaving the property. Shuttle TO airport was convenient, on time, reliable. Overall it was a perfect stay that met our needs.

The staff. when out of there way to help me when I left medication in my room. The work to insure I got it before my flight left to leave the country.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Environment. Close to the airport but far from any metro station and nothing to do around. Going to Manhattan or Brooklyn by public transportation s an expedition Walls between rooms are as thin as paper.. and with noisy neighbors they will share with you music and night activity... breakfast: basic quality and industrial food... but like in many hotels in america

People nice and helpful. Clean and comfortable. A restaurant on site. OK for a night close to the airport to catch a connecting flight. But that s it.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Breakfast was a bit disappointing. Decent choices of food, but all the cooked foods (eggs, hams, sausages) tasted terrible. Staffs at the dining weren't too friendly either.

Clean room with comfortable bed. Very close to the airport and free shuttle service. Friendly staffs at front desk. Free wifi and cable.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Some guests disappointing as they had little respect for quiet at 1am. Sounded drunk and had no problem shouting in the corridor. Short lived but annoying.

Staff were good. Bed comfortable. Location next to Airport good as we arrived late having flown in from London. Cleanliness of room was good. Shower worked well, plenty of hot water. Wifi good. Breakfast OK.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

We loved the fresh fruit and the oatmeal! My daughter appreciated the brand of yogurt. Everything was hot and ready to go at 6:25 am when we arrived for breakfast.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Everything was fine, no issues.

This is a GREAT hotel if you need a layover from JFK. The staff is so nice and helpful, they provide carts for luggage which was very helpful. It was VERY quiet in the room even though it is on a busy street. WIFI is fast and consistent. Breakfast was wonderful, lots of different choices even for my vegan daughter. They also offer dinner if you don't want to leave the hotel.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wish the room was bigger (we prefer queen beds instead of full size).

Needed a hotel near JFK airport for early morning flight. The Fairfield was priced better than others. Parking on site for $15 was reasonable. Room was small but comfortable with fridge and microwave. Good breakfast choices included in price... hot and cold items and good selection. Perfect stay for our needs.

The WORST thing were the PILLOWS!!!! they felt like ROCKS. I woke up next morning with a STIFF and SORE NECK! The WATER PRESSURE in the Bathroom sink was so low it took 15 min to wash my face and brush my teeth. Then the Thermostat to the HEAT vent was not functioning correctly. I called front desk, they sent up a maintenance man who spoke VERY LITTLE ENGLISH and conveyed to me to keep the HEAT ON 60 then the room would get warm. So I asked if the thermostat is set BACKWARDS why i should keep 60 degrees as I know that is cold versus 78 degrees. He replied "This is the way it is set up by maintenance people". I thought it extremely odd. So we went to bed and throughout the night FROZE!! My nose and face were freezing, we added the extra blanket and were afraid to get out the bed during the night for any bathroom trips! The next morning I had a stiff neck from hard pillows AND A COLD from Freezing in a COLD ROOM ALL NIGHT! When my husband started playing around with the buttons we discovered the heat DID GET HOT ON 80 Degrees! The maintenance person had told us the WRONG advice. I was too upset. Our second and final night, the TOILET BACKED UP AND NEARLY OVERFLOWED! Overall I did not like the stay at this Marriott Fairfield Inn and would NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. The QUALITY of service has gone down considerably over the years. I will go back to Hampton Inn and Hilton down the street, bigger rooms, more convenient and plumbing and heating Always works! I deserve a REFUND OF AT LEAST ONE NIGHT FOR BEING DEPRIVED OF HEAT IN JANUARY ON NEW YEARS EVE. Very Disappointed as a Marriott Reward Member.

Location was great, close to everything. The Breakfast Buffet was very good,no potatoes, Loved the Vegetarian Option for the sausages since I do not eat pork and this was something I really put value in.