Reviews of The Fairways Inn of Naples 2 stars

103 Palm River Blvd, Naples, FL 34110, USA

#30 of 58 hotels in Naples

Visiting family, and this location is perfect for what we need as are the accommodations.
    • Queen Bed Room

Very simple old motel that has been maintained and taken care of. Plan on staying here again. Location is Great, not a busy hotel, but laid back. Very accommodating, enjoyed our stay.

Nice place to stay.but hard beds
    • King Room - Poolside

The beds r not comfortable at all!!! Its like sleeping on a rock...

The room was nice! Big spacious very nice ,except the hard beds.i also like the pool and all the gardens

Beautiful place !
    • Queen Bed Room

There was nothing we didn't like !

Great place to stay ! All the workers were great ! Especially the cleaning people, very helpful and friendly! The gardens are beautiful and the pool is very nice!

I loved it. I will stay again.
    • Queen Bed Room

If I had to choose one thing, it would be the lady who served breakfast. She may have been having a bad day, but she was not as helpful as the staff.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

Breakfast, the grounds are amazing, staff are courteous
    • King Room with Kitchenette

Lots of Smokers, the air around our balcony was sometimes quite smoke filled from people smoking on the balconies

Breakfast, the grounds are amazing, staff are courteous

Had a great stay at the Fairways Inn Of Naples and enjoyed meeting the staff.
    • KING BED ROOM

The room could've been a little bigger but for the price everything worked out well.

Absolutely loved the garden pavilion in the morning for breakfast. You can sit in comfort and watch nature at the bird feeder.

Very clean all amenities worked well, staff was very...
    • Queen Bed Room

Very clean all amenities worked well, staff was very attentive, bed was good, water was hot, grounds happy lovely and colorful ....excelent value

Quite happy with the experience.
    • Queen Bed Room

The lighting is way too bright and not adjustable. The rooms are tired and could use a good remodel.

Staff is very nice. It was close to everything I needed. I didn’t have my dogs with me this time, but love that I have the option to do so.

Awesome stay will visit again.
    • Queen Bed Room

The bed a little to soft but was comfortable and spacious.

The decor was beautiful inside and outside.the fish pond was a added bonus.all plants had names to identify them.

We got our moneys worth.
    • KING BED ROOM

The room was clean, but the air condition sounded like a dryer with a quarter in it all night long. The sink water never got hot or even warm. The pool isn't heated, but we enjoyed it any way.

Check in was easy as was the check out(just dropped keys in box). The location is super convenient for us, and the grounds remind you of old Florida, with lush greenery, palms and plants every where. The pool came equipped with pool noodles, floats, and clean towels. I love the breakfast lanai, and the food selection was great!

Big room, good kitchen, nice garden, cleaning and shower should be better
    • Deluxe Efficiency

Floor was dirty, black foot soles every day. Shower head at 5 feet height, that’s stupid and annoying. Not enough water pressure for a good shower. Reception not open most of the time. Nearest shops and restaurants at about 1 mile.

Nice garden with 3 good free gas bbq’s. Good pool, enough space in the room. Beds ok, kitchen good, breakfast nice for US standards. Quite location. We liked the ambiance and would stay again.

Was rudely told by Jose that $40 was added to my bill for pet fees!
    • Two Double Beds Room - Poolside

PET FEE IS WAY TOO MUCH, $20 PER NIGHT!

PET FEES NOT ADVRRTISED ON WEBSITE! GOT CHARGED $40 THE NIGHT I WAS LEAVIN, THE NEXT AM !!! $20 per night for a small dog is way too much !!! PRICE NOT ADVERTISED EITHER, BIG RIP OFF!!!! NOT WORTH IT!

Ok for a one night stay

Bit isolated - no eating places nearby except Wendy’s & Taco Bell

Gardens around property were pretty & well laid out. The breakfast was plentiful with variety of cereals cake & fresh fruit. Shame you ate & drank from polystyrene plates & cups!

Terrible
    • Two Double Beds Room

Pet deposit way too much, $20 Pet night! Not listed on web page! At 8pm night before leaving, office stall have me a receipt saying THEY JUST CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD $40. I DID NOT DIGN NOR AUTHORIZE THIS!!!! BAD BUSINESS POLICY! HOUSEKEEPING STAFF NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN PROPERTY!!! NEEDED COFFEE & FRESH TOWELS. NO ONE CARES AFTER YOU PAY!!!! RIP OFF!

room was clean, grounds are nice

I would consider going back if i could get a bigger room.
    • Queen Bed Room

First off... somehow the reservation was goofed up and I received a room with just a single queen bed. Not gonna work with 2 teenagers and a toddler and 2 adults. We were given 2 roll away beds for the 2 teenagers to sleep on. Better than nothing, but the room was so small that it was extremely cramped. My biggest complaint was that there was no couch or chair to sit on while spending time in the room. There was a small kitchen table with chairs, but certainly not going to relax on those. So basically if you had to spend time in your room, it was spent lying on the bed.

The facilities were beautiful and kept very nicely. Pool area was especially nice.

Very pleasant and relaxing.
    • Queen Bed Room

We stayed 3 nights. Our room was not cleaned or the wet towels replaced on the 1st day, only on the 2nd.

The facilities in the room were really good. We could sit and relax outside overlooking the garden area and breakfast pavilion.

Perfect little spot I’ll be back for sure 💜
    • Two Twin Beds Room with Kitchenette

only thing I would say is maybe update the rooms a little but even at that it’s really nice I’ll be back for sure!

Totally a beautiful little spot nice little honeycomb hideout perfectly heated pool which is hard to find these days super sweet staff continental breakfast was nice

Mixed experience.
    • Queen Bed Room

The TV and the remote control were frustrating because they did not work well. THERE WAS A ROACH IN THE KITCHEN! I tried to kill it but it went down the crack between the stove and the sink.

Outside is very cute. Location is excellent. Staff was terrific.

Clean, noisy by the street, nice breakfast in lovely area, oldfashioned air conditioners in the wall
    • King Room with Kitchenette

The TV was hanging off the wall and did not work. The clock did not work....I could not believe there was an air conditioner in the wall like years ago. If it had been hot and we needed air conditioning, I never would have been able to sleep with that noise...terrible... I did not like the fact that no on was at the desk after 8 p.m.

Breakfast in the garden area....very attractive.....When we returned from visiting our friends and found that the TV did not work, someone came to fix it. However, she said that she did not work past 11 p.m. It sounded like no one did as the front desk closed at 8 p.m. Good grief, what if someone had an emergency? There would be no help available after 8 p.m?????

Second visit in 3 years & will definetly go back!!
    • Queen Bed Room with Kitchenette

Bed was a little uncomfortable- maybe we're spoiled?:) Sundays have no maid service so went to office to get the excellent European style coffee packet for in room coffee maker to use Monday and they were out - no huge deal since the Pavilion breakfast opens @ 7:00 am each morning - but we like to have our privacy also & this removed that option

It is a great place to relax: just off a busy main road yet very quiet; close to both 1-75, Tamiami, beaches, grocery & best of all for us a 10 min. walk on a walking path to a small stripmall with several good restaurants including a great Cuban (Ferdinand The bull). The grounds are beautiful with old lush trees/vegetation, lots of birds, quiet & nice pool/landscaping. Breakfast is simple yet good & staff is super friendly and even made sure we got our key in a lock box as we arrived ~ midnight. Highly recommended if you like old Florida, quiet, relaxed & very close to everything you really need.

Relaxing and friendly resort close to many beaches as well as shopping centres.
    • King Room with Kitchenette

Close proximity to hospital meant that you usually heard the ambulance siren at least once a day.

Beautiful lush tropical oasis in the middle of a residential and business area. Very large and deep pool perfect for swimming, always plenty of lounge chairs. Small, friendly resort where you felt very safe.

For the price it was ok. You should find lower rates to offer.
    • Queen Bed Room with Kitchenette

The bed was so hard it was like sleeping on a board. Went and bought a memory foam mattress so I could sleep. Parking was very limited had to park and walk across the busy street. It was not safe for a single momen at dark. Then I had to walk around other rooms to get to mine.

Had a kitchenette so I could cook my own food.

Wonderful classic old school property.
    • Deluxe Efficiency

Wonderful classic old school property. They plan on improving the WiFi. So kind was everyone. If I need to return for business I would love to come back.

i would not go back again
    • Two Twin Beds Room

the checkin was hard because the lady checking me in didn't handle my credit card right. I had limited cash but paid. then when I got my bank on the phone ( cell phone was dying) I walked back to the lobby, she made me sit to the side like a child until she was finished with another guest. a guest btw told her to help me first as they saw time was of the essence. the bank was closing in 8 mins. finally when she did turn her attention to me, she ran my card and then asked for my pin..which she didn't before. I asked her why, she said sometimes it doesn't ask for a pin. my card always needs one. she became arrogant and short with me. I just went back to my room. I was afraid most of the night as they had rented the two rooms to my left to multiple men. they came in late and were very noisy for hours. I just waited for the sun to rise.

the main court is pretty. I didn't find it until the next morning when I was looking for the breakfast options. I would have enjoyed it the night before .

What a wonderful find.
    • King Room with Kitchenette

What a wonderful find. It was like stepping back in time to a lovely building. While old it is well kept. A very relaxing stay with a great heated pool. The room was a perfect size and included a galley kitchen. We visited a number of friends without the need to impose by staying on their sofa. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. Go and enjoy.

A throwback to the "good old days' .... perfectly executed.
    • KING BED ROOM

Not for someone who must have an elevator and likes to park far away from their room.

Very friendly, helpful staff. Rooms and grounds perfectly maintained. Not easy with a vintage motel. Great central location. Excellent advice on dining. Well heated pool. Adequate and always well stocked continental breakfast. Excellent value.

Nice place to stay
    • Two Double Beds Room

Breakfast is good. But there wasn’t any waiter. So, if you do not wake up early , you may not find fruit any more . There should be someone around refilling . I did not see anyone while I was there from 8:50 to 9:20 , mor or less.

Everything was fine

The manager very helpful make great changes .
    • KING BED ROOM

The manager very helpful make great changes . Nice breakfast and nice small jesters-all round the whole motel eg b&q nice areas plants and trees

We felt the charge of $ 50.
    • Queen Bed Room with Kitchenette

We felt the charge of $ 50. was too much for having a dog It cost us more for the dog than we paid per person! He didn't even sleep In a bed, use the toilet , shower or have the Fairway breakfast !

The outside area is very nice, well kept.
    • Queen Bed Room with Kitchenette

Unfortunately I made an error when choosing the room. The AC in our room was very loud, the facility claims to have WiFi however I could not get a connection with my laptop.. The bed in the room was well past its use it should have been replaced. It was extremely uncomfortable. The facility does not offer much for breakfast included.

The surrounding area is very nice very well kept..The pool area is very nice.. The staff are very professional, helpful and friendly.

I will absolutely come back and stay next time I'm in Naples!

nothing really.

This place is such a prime example of old Florida. Lush greenery, laid back atmosphere, and nice people. The price was great. Super close to everything, and the staff were absolutely wonderful!

More than met expectations.
    • Queen Bed Room

For us, we stayed only one night, so extra facilities were not required, so there was nothing we didn't like. If you need extra comforts, check to see if they are available.

The motel looks at first glance like a typical motel of the 1960's. We were greeted with cookies and popcorn. The room was updated and very nice with a refrigerator and microwave. However, the best part is the interior courtyard that is very well landscaped with tables and benches as well. In the center is a round pavilion where breakfast is available at no charge. Very pleasant!

Nice place to stay and relax!
    • Queen Bed Room

Everything was good but a little bit poor breakfast.

Nice garden and pool inside of property equpied by Weber Grills and all what you need to cook some beef or prawns. Tables and chairs for eating and chilling.

Clean, quite and comfortable
    • Two Double Beds Room

We had an upgrade of the room. The room we god was on the inside (garden/pool). It was quite. The outside is the road. Service was good. Staff is friendly (reception desk). Good place to stay when you'r on the the road. The room is clean and comfortable. Bathroom even so. Breakfast is basic. But good to start the day. Pastries were yummie.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Nice, big room with the bathroom, fridge and microwave;

everything was great

Nice, big room with the bathroom, fridge and microwave; nice swimming pool. The hotel has a garden inside with the palms and trees inside, free parking is included so you don't have to worry where you can leave the car. good breakfast - maybe there is no really big choice of food but it is good enough to give you a good start for a day. Easy check-in even late at night. Good localization about 10 minutes driving to Naples with great beach and pier (we saw doplhines and manatees in the ocean!!!). There are two big supermarkets around 10-15 minutes driving from the hotel.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Nice stay in May 2017
    • King Room with Kitchenette

Receptionist sounded stern & short when I asked if the hotel had a safe for me to put valuable things in at the front desk. Hotels in Tampa have it. It's just a question that I asked nicely. She could have been nicer when she replied to my question. This one lady I am glad she's not a teacher, or kids will suffer with her stern attitude! She should not be a host in hotels at all

Very clean in the room. Room not big but well-designed, you have everything you need. Kitchen utensils were fully provided. Nice, big fridge & freezer. Stove, range, AC works well. Cleaning lady was very nice, worked hard, did a good job. Nice neighbourhood. Quiet. Close to stores & Delnor-Wiggling beach

Hidden Gem
    • Two Twin Beds Room with Kitchenette

It is an older facility and so you shouldn't expect top of the line but everything was adequately described. However, guests are allowed to smoke outside and some of that smoke can sneak into your rooms.

The layout of of the Inn makes you feel like you're in a tropical location. The hotel is off a busy road but you would never know It. The trees and gardens are so relaxing.

Not a good stay NO More for me
    • King Room - Poolside

Advertised a breakfast, Nothing hot at all basically donuts and coffee. The bed was so bad I could not even sleep. The bedding was basically a sheet and a blanket that qualified as a sheet. I had to go to my car and get a blanket ...Terrible!!

The room was clean.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Nice hotel, big rooms, friendly staff, great value for money
    • KING BED ROOM

The sound isolation in the rooms could be better, you can hear everyone from the garden.

Big and great equiped rooms, nice and clean, direct access to garden (pool, sitting area and barbecue) from our room, friendly and helpful staff, continental breakfast included; convenient location, easy to find, safe and lovely neighbourhood for walk or jogging.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Beautiful landscape for a older style Florida hotel...
    • King Room with Kitchenette

Rooms need updating but otherwise a nice relaxing stay

Beautiful landscape for a older style Florida hotel conveniently located for a gulf coast experience to many hotspots

Good size room easy parking nice pool and breakfast area.
    • Two Twin Beds Room

Shower kept going cold got woken up at 6.30 by washing machine in next room noisy air con gardeners using noisy machines at 7.30 . Good 20-25 min walk to any kind of restaurants shops etc.

Good size room easy parking nice pool and breakfast area.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Very poor value for your money. Beware - hefty extra charges for pets.
    • KING BED ROOM

What I didn't like was arriving there and being told that there was a fifty Dollar additional charge for our pet cat! Outrageous and would have left but we would have incurred a cancellation charge. The breakfast was very basic for the rate charged us; and the property is tired and dated.

Not much.

The grounds are absolutely gorgeous.

Beds could be softer.

The grounds are absolutely gorgeous. Very nice place to get away & relax. Lots of little secluded areas outside. Also, liked having access to the three gas grills & tables. Would definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

A quiet oasis in a busy area!
    • Queen Bed Room with Kitchenette

Hard to complain about free breakfast... but s little diversity would be nice.. same fruit concoction every morning.

Staff Was absolutely wonderful ... so nice & helpful. The place even thru s pool party for us with food AND live entertainment . The grounds were beautiful with several grills, lots of tables and seating.. beautiful pool

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Great place to relax
    • Queen Bed Room

Wonderfully helpful staff and lovely layout of grounds that provided beautiful places to sit and just relax. The Inn is old-fashioned but there's a real charm to that.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

They are doing something right, it was full.
    • KING BED ROOM

I like to think positive.

Very nice, the highway noise was noticeable from outside (the pool) but not inside your room. A comfortable place, we'd stay their again if we get back in the area.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

A cozy, quaint, neighborhood inn.
    • Queen Bed Room

Breakfast was fair. Daily fresh bagels & muffins would improve this rating.

We were going to be late and hotel made arrangements for us to get room key. Restaurants around the hotel were delicious. Les than 2 miles was the most beautiful beach at Wiggins State Park. We would definitely stay here again!! Cookies at checkin and keurig availability were a nice touch.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

A bit pricey for the size/quality of the rooms, though lovely, cozy ambiance.
    • Two Twin Beds Room

Rooms smelled too much of Lysol and the drawers were very musty. Never had a change of towels. The single beds were pretty uncomfortable (fell out of bed once), and lighting in the room was a bit much (too brightly lite! and no small mood to avoid "bright light shock"!).

The ambiance and layout of the property. The staff was very nice, and their dog acceptance policy was a plus though it was a bit costly to charge$50 (never paid more than $20 at any other motel across the country!

Great hotel for families and furbabies!

More channels on the television.

We had 3 rooms around the pool area. We made use of the grills and continental breakfast. It was quiet and accessible to all of our outings. Would return if in Naples.

Location and pool
    • Deluxe Efficiency

Bugs in cabinet and also on wall had to go buy bug spray

Location and pool

Great place to stay!
    • KING BED ROOM

Staff was friendly, a pretty decent breakfast, honestly don't have any complaints.

The grounds are beautiful!
    • Two Twin Beds Room with Kitchenette

The grounds are beautiful! A hidden treasure

Quiet, clean, and affordable.
    • Queen Bed Room with Kitchenette

Quiet, clean, and affordable. Definitely stay there again.

The landscape, and floridian environment, and the cleanliness

The landscape, and floridian environment, and the cleanliness

Amazing!
    • Queen Bed Room

Great view of the beautiful patio set up.

Very clean and quaint
    • Two Double Beds Room

Room was humid even with the air conditioner on all night.

Very clean and quaint

Having a kitchen.
    • Two Twin Beds Room with Kitchenette

Blinds don't make the room dark enough.

Having a kitchen.

No one cleaned our room the entire time we were there.
    • Deluxe Efficiency

No one cleaned our room the entire time we were there. Odd!

It was fabulous the staff and the atmosphere.
    • KING BED ROOM

This was our first stay there and they were excellent when explaining everything on the property to us. Plus the accommodations for the kids

Beautiful Place

The were no dislikes.

The staff. The relaxing, clean room and comfortable bed. The beautiful landscaping.

Awesome

Everything was amazing.

Beautiful landscaping.
    • Queen Bed Room with Kitchenette

Parking was challenging in the rear parking area.

Beautiful landscaping.

Lovely garden, friendly staff; Kitchenette could a bit better equipped
    • Deluxe Efficiency

Kitchenette could be a bit better equipped

Garden is superb

It was very cozy

It was very cozy

will go again

very clean

I will not go back again!!!
    • Queen Bed Room

I asked for 2 beds but unfortunately i got only 1 bed for 3 ppl!!!!

Liked whole place very much

Liked everything

Great staff

Very clean.
    • Two Double Beds Room - Poolside

AC unit was so loud we did not sleep. So after two days of a 10 days stay, we left.

Very clean. Nice courtyard

Great place would stay again any chance we had

Nothing it was great

People were friendly,property was well maintained and clean

Very nice Old style Florida hotel.
    • KING BED ROOM

Very nice Old style Florida hotel. Staff was super nice;gardens were delightful; bkfast nice too. Would stay again.

It was a nice room..and good location but way overpriced
    • KING BED ROOM

The price was really jacked up.

The rooms were cozy.

Very peaceful and relaxing.
    • Queen Bed Room

The room was great! Very spacious and clean. The pool area was nice and not crowded at all. Loved the garden areas.woild definitely come back.

the walk ways, landscaping, room was very clean, pool was...

right on Immokalee road...noise

the walk ways, landscaping, room was very clean, pool was secluded

Very friendly staff.
    • Queen Bed Room with Kitchenette

Very friendly staff. Close to beach. Close to restaurant s.

It was a very very good experience

Overall excellent value