Reviews of Fiesta Rancho Casino Hotel 3 stars

2400 North Rancho Drive, North Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89130, USA

#156 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

Leaving Las Vegas.......
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

We thought we had booked a king room with boooking.com. On arrival at the hotel, we were told that the booking was an open booking which meant that we would basically get what was available on the day. The check in was more thorough then any other hotel we had checked into and reception took a deposit from us. I guess because this is a casino hotel, there is an element of mistrust of guests from the management. The hotel in general, was not welcoming and there was no fridge in the room unlike some of the more economically priced motels we had stayed in. Overall we couldn't wait to leave this hotel and Las Vegas. Not a very positive experience at all.

The room was clean - towels and bed linen provided, shampoo and soap - the usual expected welcome pack most hotels have.

Uncomfortable
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms looked like a jail/prison cell. There was not much space in the room. I ask for a upgrade but I was told all the rooms or exactly the same. So I checked out and purchased another room else where

Customer service

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

RIP-OFF ALERT

The fact that I booked through you and they wouldn’t honor the prices or reimburse me

The registration desk receptionists where rude overcharged me and even once they proved my point about the prices being wrong they still wouldn’t correct the problem

The stay was do able but could have been better
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

there was no extra linen or pillows available, no cot for sleeping in room. inside very small and run down beds are really small. could have been alot better for the price

the buffet price, and location

The price of the room
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The fact that when me and my children went to the pool area, all the white people left the pool. It was very unfortunate that my children had to witness people being racist towards them. And there was no refrigerator in the room. So I had to get a ice chest and had to keep ice for cold water in the room.

The price of the room

Give and take
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathrooms were in desperate need of a remodel, I could not shut the door or get out easily due to the door opening only being 1/4 inch away from the toilet. The toilet was also to low for anyone to use (especially with knee problem) that was taller than 5'2".

They had amazing air conditioning units, polite staff, and easy access to the parking lot.

terrible
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

I did not have hot water until the last day of my three night stay. I explained to the manager what happened and she pretty much called me a liar. Your maintenance man came to my room the last night of my stay, he could not get hot water either. Hefound out the hot water tank was turned off..

The location, the staff was very awesome and friendly.

We found someone elses thong in there. And when turning the ac down, the heater would kick on. There was also a shot fired outside our room. But security responded quickly.

The location, the staff was very awesome and friendly. It was a great experience. There was always something to do. It was just great.

First of all there is no microwave or mini refrigerator so...
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

First of all there is no microwave or mini refrigerator so we had to put ice in a bucket and leaving our drinks inside the bucket. Also the WiFi stuck could not play my Pandora music at all. Other than that I won!!!!1

Old and yucky
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was a small and smelly room with a really tiny, uncomfortable bed, teeny tiny bathroom, hotel was dated, buffet food was absolutely disgusting, definitely not worth the price.

The front desk staff was very nice.

Old and yucky
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything. Bad location, rooms were tiny as well as the beds, room smelled like pee, buffet was disgusting. There was literally not one good thing about this property

Front desk staff was very nice

Horrible. If you are looking for a place to sleep you are better off staying in your car.

Continuous non-stop shouting, door slamming (about every 2 minutes), door pounding, partying, loud quarrels, and every such loud and obnoxious behavior imaginable till 3:00 in the morning both days.

First floor location.

I have never been treated the I was treated there never will...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I have never been treated the I was treated there never will I go back there or recommend this hotel to anyone and I been going for about 15 yrs sorry

My stay was enjoyable and restful.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

I did not like the lack of a business center for quest to us. I prefer using a computer to do exit plans such as flight and ride.

I like the kind and helpful staff, cleanly property.

I needed some cheap place in North part of Las Vegas
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

Smoke, strange people around, poor isolation between rooms, bad internet connection (if you need better one, you need to pay 4.99USD)

I needed some cheap place in North part of Las Vegas

The ironing board I pulled out should have worked I had to...
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

The ironing board I pulled out should have worked I had to have 3 more sent to my room the second one I fell down with I use a walker in my right leg does not work well three security officers brought one to my room it worked out well I was able to iron the iron work perfectly that is my only complaint wish I could get compensation for that but I don't think they care that much thank you so much

Unfortunately I was only there for one night but the staff...

Was a little bit far away and I couldn't walk down the strip as the taxi fair was between $45 and $50.

Unfortunately I was only there for one night but the staff was very friendly and while I was waiting for a taxi early in the morning the security ladies were very nice and couldn't help me enough. was a really nice place

No fridge, rooms smelled like urine, sink was clogged.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

No fridge, rooms smelled like urine, sink was clogged. Asked to fix it but they never did. Been staying here in the past but may have to reconsider since it's getting worse each time I come.

Comfortable...Ptivate and fyn

Can't think of anything.

I liked how convenient everything was and the lady in the gift shop was AMAZING. Loved the Wings place and their staff. Lavelle from secutity was amazing and helpful with security escourt out the back to Walmart at midnight to make sure I was safe. Please tell her I say hello!

Standart casino hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Smell in the corridors was realy bad - like in the old building. Room not very big, but comfortable. There is only fast food or self servis restorants in casino. To have good meal you have to pass highway to the next Texas casino. It was the first time for me in using booking.com, that I had all the confirmations in my app, all the reminders and so on, but then I arived to the hotel, they said that our reservation is canceled. We were lucky, that they had free rooms left.

Standart casino hotel. Good place if you are just passing throw Vegas. Bad place if you would like to visit Strip street, because it is far away.

Las Vegas surely has changed and gaming is not as fun as it used to be.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

Both casinos buffets were ok, but had the same things for two nights. The room was the smallest room we have ever stayed in, the beds were not very comfortable.

The gaming was fair to a little on tight side. The casino was clean and there was Texas Station next door and the card could be used for both casinos. Texas was tighter than Fiesta Rancho.

We will not be using Booking.com or Fiesta Rancho again.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

This place is old & run down with cinder-block walls for the interior wall surface. Our bathtub faucet would not shut off all the way & had a constant flow of water; we had to keep the bathroom door shut so as not to hear it all night. Mattress was also cheap & uncomfortable. Also...I had booked an add-on room thru Booking.com that didn't "stick" with the hotel - even tho rooms were available: the hotel wouldn't honor the discounted price that Booking.com marketed. That's crap.

Conveniently located next to Texas Station

I would stay again because of good rates and location.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

Very noisey in hallway when housekeeping crew starts up. Their noise and walkie-talkies woke me up a few times. No coffee maker in room. No microwave either! No mini fridge....but was provided one later.

Pillows so comfortable, bed was comfy. Liked the spaciousness of room and nice and clean. Liked security of access to hotel rooms. Also liked choices of restaurants in hotel, especially Denny's being open 24/7 . They serve breakfast 24 hours!

It was very clean and convenient
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The armua with the TV inside was a bad idea the doors did not open completely and it was not comfortable watching the TV, Every time we walked by we had to close the armua door not you would bump into it. There were no microwave or fridge and the Room was a little small for 2 beds.

It was very clean and convenient

the buffet was a good value

the main restaurant was closed and so was the cantina, the only place you can have dinner was the buffet or Dennys we had the buffet for breakfast so we decided to have Dennys for dinner, it took an hour to get our food, the room was old and had a bad odor, bad light in rooms

the buffet was a good value

Good place for the money
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Tacos at Mexican restaurant needs different shells. Took forever for waitress to ask me for a drink while gambling.

Live band at Agave was fun and waitress Heather was great. good selection of restaurants

The location was good for my purposes.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location was good for my purposes. The in-house restaurants were convenient. The maid was very efficient and personable. Overall cost was about as inexpensive as Las Vegas can get. The only real negative was they would not provide a closing bill because "computers were down." In this age, nobody's computers are down.

Enjoyable

not quite so hot,but we have no control over mother nature. 116 deg f

Staff was very cordial and always asking if all was okay.For my family the location was great some quietness and not so far to travel for the highlights.

Good for the great price I got, I slept really well, which was the ultimate goal.

The entirety of the area of the hotel I stayed in was very dingy. Not dirty, but definitely worn down. There was no coffee pot in the room. The lighting is very low. The shower was pitiful...I understand needing to save water in a Vegas hotel, but the oxygenator shower head they used "spittled" the water out.

The bed/pillow combos are are really nice. I slept like a rock. Also the noise was surprisingly well diminished even though my room was real close to the parking lot. The front desk staff was VERY polite. Bathtub fairly spacious and tub had good water pressure. TV was interactive for hotel info/news which was neat. Dennys onsite, which makes breakfast in the morning quick when you have kids and want to get on the road when you leave.

Will never book thru booking . Com again!

The hotel accepted my card for payment but not for incidentals. I had to use 100.00 , knowing I'm there for just one night. I was told one thing then they told me something else. No consistency.

The worst weekend at las Vegas
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

I paid for a king sice bed and a smokers room, they gave me a full sice bed and a nonsmokers room, and when i complain about it at the front desk they said that that happened because I didn't booked with them and its was take it or leave it, the receptionist was really rude, so i had to accept whatever they wanted

The bufeet was the best part of the trip, other than that everything sucks

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Decent off strip hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We were traveling with kids, and while they offer cable channels, they don't offer cartoon channels which made it a little difficult since the kids now had nothing to watch. We had the buffet for dinner and was disappointed with the quality of the food, but the service was good. Probably should have gone to the Mexican restaurant instead.

The room was very comfortable and nice sized. The bed pillows were very comfortable and not flimsy and flat that you find at some hotels. What you see in the pictures is exactly what you get. We would stay here again if we're in the area. All the staff we dealt with was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

very comfortable, good value for your money
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

There was no coffee pots in the rooms. Would have been nice to have had a hot tub,with the pool. The carpets in the halls and elevator needed shampooed. Also the bathroom floors and behind the bathroom door needed cleaned better.

The beds were just full but we're comfortable. Area and motel seemed safe. Asked for more towels and brought them immediately. Had free wifi and a decent size t.v. Had parking around the back of motel that was close to entrance door,and door were locked to rooms Kate at night for your protection and security.

Extremely disappointed and I'm happy
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was shabby for the price that they're asking it could've been a hell of a lot better I was definitely disappointed

The bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Never again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The management and staff at front desk very very rude and unprofessional. Especially the management they need to fire and rehire

I like the housekeeping staff very friendly .

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Breakfast is good for the price.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No refrigerator or coffee makers in rooms where many other hotels have them. Some of the bath towels are in bad shape. Some are tough and rough and some shed the cotton hairs off while using them.

Breakfast is good for the price.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

okay stay
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

the room was very dusty, tub stopper not working, wifi unable to access, room was 403 but phone had 408 on it no lobby for coffee

bed was very relaxing

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Good room for the cost

I reserved a smoking room, but the third party did not communicate that with the hotel. I had to go outside to smoke. The room had a unpleasant odor when the A/C was on (maybe due to ongoing renovations).

The bed was very nice. The shower had plenty of hot water (although the shower head was positioned very low). Maid service was excellent.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

great service with thin walls
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Couldn't sleep due to the aggressive behavior of the ppl next door I called and asked them to stop which they didnt causing me to check out of my room early

Service from staff attention to detail

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Convenient neighborhood casino and yet not far from the Las...
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

Entrance to the hotel was very smoky..more so than the last time I stayed at the Fiesta. Also, I could not access the internet..even after talking with 2 tech guys that Fiesta gives the phone number for you to call for support.

Convenient neighborhood casino and yet not far from the Las Vegas Strip area. Room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The carpets were dirty, the location was unsafe, the minute we entered our room we heard a knock on the door and maintenance man wanted to come into the room and turn on the a/c which gave us the creeps,

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Fiesta Really Cares About Their Customers
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

These folks helped us through a tough spot. I ended up in the hospital while staying. We needed to stay an extra day and they gave us the extra booking plus proved a wonderful discount.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Basic option for a brief visit to LV before getting back on the road.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

Amenities were basic, but comfortable. However, the shower was a disaster. Only an American hotel could have a shower head and water system like this. Moreover, despite a considerable daily service fee, the service was limited to exchanging towels and nothing else. They could provide better service if they are going to charge about $14 for it.

It was an affordable option for a brief visit to Las Vegas and Death Valley National Park. Parking was convenient and we easily got on the road. Basic dining options are available in the Casino and around if you don't want to head downtown/to the strip late at night.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Comfortable & affordable

Carpet very dirty. Hallways dark & room by elevator too dark. Sometimes was very difficult to get the glass door open

Room was clean. Staff were super nice

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Horrible
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

The receptionists just told us what floor we were on didn't mention when we had to check out or what room we were staying in also didn't write it down in the room key.

We asked for a king sized bed and we got a double bed. But the receptionist didn't mention that our beds were two beds in one room.

LOVEthis place, BUT
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

Replace Mattress,,,A confortable chair in rooms, iron leaked all over my clothes, iron board cover all wrinkled because too large for board, made for bad ironing.

Sorry, bed left a lot to be desired...Room was way too small. There for 10 days, no confort to escape too room for awhile..

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Okay hotel, but don't expect any customer service from "Fiesta or Booking.com"
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

Location was bad. I tried to have the hotels changed to a different location but I received no help. I tried contacting "booking support" to get hung up on immediately. Tried calling several times. I'd like to give thumbs down to fiesta for offering inexistent customer service and a triple thumbs down for booking.com

The buffet was good.

It was good

I liked the service.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

if you had a microwave and mini refrigerator.

if you had a microwave and mini refrigerator.

Convenient, low rates, vouchers received soon check in
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

Felt like they had a lot to offer but there was no advertising as to what was going on

Convenient, low rates, vouchers received soon check in

The room was convenient for my needs

The expense

The room was convenient for my needs

good comfortable
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I never received my credit

very comfortable very clean

Price
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

To far away from the strip

Price

The cost
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff the tv the beds

The cost

Good
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The false advertisement from bookings.com

The room was clean and the staff

Very good
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

The pillows where high for me

The price

Nice and quiet

The 100 deposit

Quietness

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The customer service was terrible.
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

The customer service was terrible. I didn't get the bed size I requested, and there was no concern from the clerk at all. Not friendly.

Bathroom was too small

Close proximity to Texas station

Bathroom was too small

We requested a non smoking room and it reaked of cigarettes!

We requested a non smoking room and it reaked of cigarettes! So awful.

It was fair
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No fridge or in room safe

I was bitten by bad bugs. It is a no go.

Was bitten by bed bugs

Will never be back
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

The whole building needs a gut job. Too much money being generated to not, invest back into your property! Its just gross. Rooms smell terrible

Nice staff, spacious rooms, comfortable beds, reasonable...

Need to finish renovating

Nice staff, spacious rooms, comfortable beds, reasonable prices

Everything is good

EVERYTHING was OK

Everything is good

Wouldn't mind staying another night at property to gamble but would like some amenities
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

BATHROOM WAS DIRTY. FLOORS SMELLED LIKE MILDEW.

Maids were nice.

Quiet and clean room

Quiet and clean room

Just loved
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Has to leave my vacation was over

Front desk very kindly

Freeking awesome!!!!!!!!!😊
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very clean!!! Peaceful for a casino and everyone and I mean everyone was super nice

It was fine enough.

Things could be updated. No jacuzzi.

Pricing was great! Very affordable. Staff was friendly. Love that there was free wifi.

Nathing more tolk

The casino

I enjoyed my time i was there

My pillows

My pillows

The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean,--...
    • Deluxe Room with King Bed or Two Double Beds

The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean,-- satisfied.