2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. West Dixie Bend hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hampton Inn and Suites Coconut Creek

Reviews of Hampton Inn and Suites Coconut Creek This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

5740 State Road 7, West Dixie Bend, FL 33073, United States of America

#1 of 1 hotels in West Dixie Bend

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

The bed was extra comfy.

Breakfast was not very variable (the food was good though). The bathroom floor had some stains, but other than that everything was very clean.

The bed was extra comfy. Very friendly staff. Value for money is excellent.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Our family will most definitely be staying here when next we visit.
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

There are only two lifts. One of them was out of order on the second day and so there was a little waiting time for the other lift when it was time to check out.

Everything was perfect. The staff were exceptional from the moment we arrived to the moment we checked out. They were helpful, friendly and always smiling. Our family was indeed very happy!! The hot breakfast on mornings was delicious and my three children loved the complimentary popcorn and cookies.

• Reviewed: December 22, 2018

perfect for the price and quality

not much ,for me i miss my espresso in the morning,with croissant,but very few hotel had it ,possible a espresso machine ,a small water bottle in the fridge

breakfast was perfect .....eggs and fruit,bagel,......clean room ,good staff , the front desk persons where smiling,the food and beverage staff was perfect

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Overall we had a very nice stay in a hotel that was nicely decorated and had a great staff.

Would be nice to have a more comfortable chair in the room, perhaps a office chair and a sofa type of chair. Had trouble getting the wi-fi to connect.

The bed was comfortable, not sagging, staff was very friendly and welcoming. Facility has a lot of light and the decor in the lobby was very nice.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

it was a great place to stay but noting is walking distance...

it was a great place to stay but noting is walking distance to them so its hard to get out to do anything without spending money to get a ride just to get a burger and fries or chips and drinks

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

I like the breakfast, and the reception staff were amazing.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accesible

I don´t like the sun enters the room, even with thecurtain closed.

I like the breakfast, and the reception staff were amazing. the room was good, a little some noise in the morning.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Such a beautiful hotel, but it's a shame that it wasn't comfortable.

When we checked in and went up to the room, it was uncomfortably cold--68 degrees. I prefer around 76 degrees. I reset the thermostat and it would only go up to 75 degrees-- a temperature it never reached during our stay. I asked the girl at the desk about how to turn on the heat to warm it up faster. She said-- There is no heat!!! But she could give me a little space heater if I needed it. I asked her why and she said it wasn't needed in South Florida because it doesn't get cold enough there. I lived in Coconut Creek -Margate for 35 years and know it can get as cold as the upper 30's in the winter. Heat is definitely an option that is needed and a little space heater just won't do it!

Room was very clean and modern. Staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Check-in very easy.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Very good value for money.
    • King Room - Hearing Access/Non-Smoking

No comment in this regard.

The staff were exceptionally friendly and the breakfast was consistently good. The bedroom and bathroom were spacious and overall the stay was enjoyable.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Special Thanks to all the hotel staff!

People who are running this place they do know what customer service means, starting from the front desk all the way to the manager! That's why coming back to this hotel it's a pleasure and you can feel almost like home. Last time when we stayed at this property, in our room we found a couple of treats/snacks and in an envelope a personalized card that was thanking for our loyalty and the hotel manager's business card for 24h support in case of any issues. On top of this the regular courtesy phone call from the front desk to make sure the room is up to standards and again encouraging us to call for any issue/requests. In my opinion besides, hotel location, cleanliness, and other rating factors, this is the Extra Mile that makes the diference between this property and the other ones in the area and you can see this if you are looking at the rating/reviews of this hotel. So special thanks to all the hotel staff for the extra effort in making our stay great!

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Great service, great stay.

A great hotel with well trained, friendly and professional staff. Breakfast was delish and plenty of options. The room was well appointed and even had a micrwave. Bed comfortable. Overall, an great stay and i would highly recommend.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Everything was clean and comfortable.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accesible

The gym could use some new treadmills and an overall overhaul of equipment in there.

Everything was clean and comfortable. The place looked like it was taken care of meticulously.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Did like that they added a $50 security deposit to the final...

Did like that they added a $50 security deposit to the final bill. Credit card on file....never heard of a security deposit. Have to wait 5 days for the charge to be reversed.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Pleasant staying. I will defenetly go back.
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed

The location is not the best one, the hotel is placed right next to a major Hway. Sometimes the level of noice outside of the building is a litle annoying ( Is not the case inside, the building is very well soudproof isolated ).

Very clean establishment, the staff is friendly, accessible and easy to find.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

The front desk receptionist, Ashley. Excellent with problem solving and made sure the problem was resolved with little to no frustration. Thanks Ashley!!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Other than being overpriced in my opinion..it was okay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accesible

Price was a little high for that location hotel sits back in a hole ..construction of another hotel is going on right next to it so kinda noisy..we had a view of I-95 ☹️..

Free breakfast was a plus

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

It was a comfortable stay and I would stay there again.

My husband thought the mattress was too soft.

It was nice and quiet and clean.....very comfortable. The breakfast was a plus and the coffee was good There were restaurants near by.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

I had a very bad reaction to the fake eggs that looked real...
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

I had a very bad reaction to the fake eggs that looked real on the breakfast buffet. If they are from a mix and have to ha e an ingredient label you should let people know. It ruined a wedding we were attending. Very upset about missing so much of the event we attended just because you need to cut corners and serve packaged egg mix.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

Fantastic staff, always there to help
    • King Room - Hearing Access/Non-Smoking

Breakfast is a little sparse but all your essentials are there. Fruit could be better quality, bananas were bruised but coffee good.

The staff were amazing. They couldn't do more for you and were always on hand to help with anything you need. They made my stay much better. Thank you.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Great property, would stay again!

Unless we missed something, the windows didn’t have any room darkening curtains. Fortunately, we always travel with eye masks just in case! I would still stay here again, though.

Property was beautiful and well-maintained. We arrived early before our room was ready, but we were given a keycard to access the pool. The front desk staff was extremely professional and friendly. The property was in a great location with easy access to the freeway and just 20 minutes from the BB&T Center for a hockey game. Breakfast had lots of options, and surprisingly good coffee. Bed was comfortable and both the room and bathroom were spacious. The 24-hour pantry is also a plus and prices were reasonable.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

It was such a great stay we decided to stay 2 more nights!

We loved everything!!! We are so sad for the people in Coral Springs, Parkland and Coconut Creek that participated in that horrendous shooting. Our prayers are with all of them!

Everything was excellent!!! Free breakfast had many options. Room was spacious and very clean. I totally disagree with another comment that the staff was not helpful!! Nicole, Ashley, Jasmine, and Yanique went out of their way to help us. I needed a nail salon and the one Nicole recommended was great and nearby. One of the girls gave us a list of restaurants in the area and we chose Pasquales and it had great pizza, which coming from NJ is difficult to please!

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

Clean, friendly but not vegan friendly.

No vegan options at breakfast except fruit. Milk substitute non existent. Everything has dairy in it. Except fruit, have no way to know if any of the breads have dairy, and oatmeal. Which I couldn’t verify if it was dairy free. So I had a plate of fruit. Which was mostly cantaloupe bc they literally put like two strawberries in there. No non dairy milk for cereal. Vegan can eat lots of stuff but we don’t sit around eating salad and fruit all day. Also, pillows are horrible.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

This was our second visit within a year. Same staff and cleanliness. Would defiantly recommend.
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

The access to the pool could stay open a little later than 8pm.

The staff is very friendly, the rooms are very spacious and clean. Also love the comfort of the beds and pillows.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

Everything looked well maintained and operational.
    • King Room - Hearing Access/Non-Smoking

Breakfast was just Ok, at par with other breakfast-included hotels chains. I would included more options in the fruits section and the warm bufet section. The gym was Ok, but I would replace the recumbent bikes for regular spinning bikes. I have yet to see anyone using the former in years staying at business hote

Everything looked well maintained and operational.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2017

Other than the dismal entrance to the building, great

The only entrance to the hotel from the main road (State Road 7 / US441) has no Hotel Marquee and is not lit after dark. Had to drive past the entrance twice to find the road to the hotel.

Location excellent. Clean and comfortable Room.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

THE BEST STAY CATION EVER.

The microwave in our room would not work, but that was not a deal breaker.

Enjoyed the stay and everything was great. The staff were friendly and greeted you whenever they saw us. The breakfast was tasty and coffee on the ball. The beds were so comfortable that I was asleep within 3 minutes.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

Ruined by the deception about the purse/suitcase and the dishonesty of the help.

I left a large woman's purse with brown handles with the sides decorated with a painting of poppies by Manet. It contained a lot of sentimental stuff. Valuable. I know it was left in the room. When I called, I got the run around until finally Ashley allowed me to speak with housekeeping. Voices in the distance were arguing and finally a voice came on the phone that told me that she had just spoken with the maid that cleaned room 303 on Saturday. The woman said the purse/suitcase was not in the room when she entered. I will be calling the sheriff.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2017

I was surprised and pleased with my stay. Not happy with the $50 deposit. Not close to other stores

The staff should've informed me of amenities and $50 deposit when checking in.

The rooms and lobby was very clean. I liked that the staff greeted me with a smile every time I passed. The breakfast was good for a continental breakfast. Enjoyed afternoon popcorn and coffee/tea.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Was ok

Nothing to talk about

Everything was regular for any other hotel, so I have nothing outstanding to talk about. The staff was nice. They salute you every time you go by the lobby. Beside that I have nothing else to say

• Reviewed: July 7, 2017

The bed was comfortable and everything was clean and the...

The rate I was given was $109 but when we checked in we got an additional room for $99. I think the price of my room should have been reduced to the lower rate as well.

The bed was comfortable and everything was clean and the complimentary breakfast was fine.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

Our stay was very relaxing, pleasant and comfortable , it was our wedding night.

First when I booked the room I was not told there was an incidental fee of $50.00 . I realize it is a must for a hotel but I like to know everything upfront about charges. They did not explain on how to use the key to the room and we had to have a staff member come and show us.

The breakfast they served was great and had variety. Our room was big, the bed , a king size, was so comfortable. We also liked the area where you could get drinks, snacks .

• Reviewed: May 9, 2017

Short notice reservation, yet a terrific stay.

Access to the property is a little difficult, not clearly marked. It is very close to the Sawgrass Expressway and SR 7, we missed the turn in the first time around. A great stay none the less.

Nice place to spend the night. The staff is great.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2017

Cruise

The location was not close to restaurants or pubs for walking

The staff was so professional and accommodating. We arrived early from our cruise and they gave us breakfast and pool pass until our room was ready. Awesome customer service

• Reviewed: February 12, 2017

Convenient Location, Comfortable Rooms.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Only problem was no slam stops on the room(s) doors(s).

Great breakfast, location, parking, linens, WiFi. Desk staff and manager(s) were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

Lovely relaxing short stay
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The breakfast was very average. in terms of the cooked stuff it was too greasy for my taste but there was always a bagel and fruit option which suited me better.

The staff bent over backwards to make sure we had an enjoyable stay. They were more than helpful and always smiling. Genuine too. I loved the bed it was super comfortable. The room was very spacious.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

had a great time. will book again next year

the beds are so comfortable and the staff is very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

We had good time

Breakfast ... food, mess arround waffles, long lanes, tables not beeing clean properly ...

Reception and lobby, great service and beautiful design

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

difficult to find when driving

difficult to find when driving

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

Clean

Clean

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accesible

Just like you would want in a Hotel!

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

the property is not perfect, but they tried to do better. a nice place to stay!

welcoming staffs

• Reviewed: December 27, 2018

Everything was excellent

Everything was excellent

• Reviewed: December 25, 2018

Signage from highway was difficult to get to location

Signage from highway was difficult to get to location

• Reviewed: December 25, 2018

Room size, cleanliness and comfort were great.

Nothing to add

Room size, cleanliness and comfort were great.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2018

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accesible

Breakfast should be a little longer on weekends

The lobby area is fantastic and the dinner

• Reviewed: December 21, 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our overnight stay.

I would have liked bacon for breakfast.

Everything!

• Reviewed: December 20, 2018

I was very pleased excellent experience
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accesible

It was an excellent hotel, comfortable, clean and the breakfast was one of the best

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Very comfortable, easily accessible lication.

Tub did not drain very quickly.

Good breakfast choices. Had water and cookies in room as welcome.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

We were a little rushed late in early out.

Everything was great

We were a little rushed late in early out. However property looked very nice.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful :)

The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful :)

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

everything, this was one of the best hotels i ever stayed in...

everything, this was one of the best hotels i ever stayed in, and i travel a lot

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Very comfortable- will be staying again!

No room service

The welcome note left in the room & the info on food places that deliver! Price for room!

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

GREAT AND RELAXING STAY.

NOTHING, MY STAY HERE IS ALWAYS AN ENJOYABLE ONE

EACH TIME I COME TO THE AREA I STAY AT THIS HOTEL...THE STAFF IS REMARKABLE.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

met or exceeded expectations
    • King Studio Suite with Spa Bath

the spacious room and the bedding comfort

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

We would stay there again and try other Hampton Inns when we travel.
    • King Room - Hearing Access/Non-Smoking

The reception was wonderful, very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Worth the money

Staff cleanliness

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Great place, I would love to come back

Extremely friendly staff, very clean and comfy room, beautiful pool and gym

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Don't think I'll return
    • King Room - Hearing Access/Non-Smoking

my room was very small and the hotel location was close to freeway but not close to anything else.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Great choice
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accesible

Bathroom fan not working.

Comfortable bed and good breakfast. Property is new, room was clean, staff was great. Pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Always happy to go back to this property!

Excellent experience, like I always had at this property! Super friendly staff, super clean establishment! Easy and fast check in and out.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Everything was good

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Great stay.
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed

Bed was very comfortable. Pillows were the BEST! And breakfast service was great.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

The Hotel is located by a major Hway, not so pleasant to be outside. Inside there is no problem.

Cleanliness

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Decent
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Parking lot flooded. had to buy new shoes

Hotel

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

It was welcoming and clean
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed

The entrance smell like cigarettes smoking.

It was welcoming and clean

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Closer to tournament

Too expensive but we booked last minute bc of the weather.

Closer to tournament

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Nice all around!

Great, friendly staff!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Very good, excellent.locatoon. super clean

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Staff was friendly. Breakfast had plenty of great choices. Had an exceptionally comfortable stay.
    • King Room - Hearing Access/Non-Smoking

Nothing. I liked everything.

The room was very clean. The bed and pillows were so comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

A very good experience !
    • King Studio Suite with Spa Bath

The staff were very friendly and it was a short time but it was pleasant

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Best place to stay while in town

Everything was great