Reviews of Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

3555 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States of America

#142 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

5.3

Fun and relaxing!
    • Executive Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that you have to pay $20 just to take your car out of vale! If you get a platinum rewards card it’s free!

Our room was big and beautiful, housekeeping on point! Hotel clean and lots of stores close to high roller and other places! Food was great at Carlos and Charlie’s!

Surreal
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Be aware that a room facing the strip may be subject to VERY LOUD music from the nightclub across the street at Caesar's until 4 AM, impacting one's sleep. I do not like RESORT CHARGES!

Overall a good experience at the Flamingo 👍
    • Go Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Personally I like quiet around the pool, and after mid day the music from the DJ was loud and not to my taste. (I'm 56)

Great location. Nice room with a great view of the strip

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

I enjoyed the bed it was really comfortable.
    • Fab Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the restroom in our room, the tub was very dirty. The pools didn’t meet my expectations. Not kid friendly, too small. Kids can’t swim in one of the 2 pools with the slide, no jumping or diving into pool, among other things.

I enjoyed the bed it was really comfortable. The staff was somewhat helpful. Great location but the hotel is very outdated.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

One of my worst stays ever
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

I got a room in 7th floor, very old furniture and decor (especially comparing to my friend's room in 10th floor which is newly renowned) No lights power switches in the bedroom, you should use the switch inside the lamp (very frustrating) I had to pay extra 11$ to enter the hotel pool on Saturday without any added value!! I highly recommend not to accept any room with old furniture and always request to go to higher floors with lights power switches, nicer decor, convenient shower, newer and larger LCD and modern connections to it

Location is very convenient in the mid of Strip

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Wonderful and fun time! Enjoyed it very much
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The pool was a bit strict, couldn't even bring water in. They threw away 3 bottles of water I had just bought inside at $5 per bottle.

Loved our strip view. Very very perfect location on the strip.

We stayed four nights.
    • Go Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

We stayed four nights. We never received room service. I opted for the first day not to include the svc for a room credit of $10. Guest services stated the credit was for the entire four days of no service. Not what I signed up for!!!

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Do not stay at.this hotel
    • Fab Room, 2 Queens, High Roller View, Non-Smoking

When we checked in our room was dirty. The air conditioning did not work well. Called about air 3 times. Was told someone was coming, no one called or came. About 1 am was awakened by the ceiling leaking in the sleeping area and the in the bathroom. Room flooded quickly. They gave us a new room, was told a bell hop would come to help us move. After over 30 minutes, we moved ourselves. New floor had links by the elevator, carpet in the hallway was bubbled up so much that I almost fell a couple times and I wasn't drinking as I do not drink. New room good, called for blankets. Told someone coming, no one ever came or called. We have videos of the room flooding and our things getting ruined. Had to pay for internet. Water was 5 or 6 dollars a bottle. Will be looking at speaking with attorney.

Air conditioning in the new room was awesome.

Very disappointed
    • Fab Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

POOR WIFI, ROOM NOT COLD ENOUGH AND POOL WAS CLOSED! ALSO HAD TO PAY FOR PARKING.

The air conditioner and WIFI worked poorly. Family pool was closed...very disappointed! It's summer season in Las Vegas!

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Comfortable room at a great value even with the resort fee.
    • Flamingo Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The bathroom was missing a shower curtain and bath mat.

The room was comfortable and the bed was nice. The view was great and the hotel was in a good location.

Horrible Service from Staff, not as nice as pictures look
    • Fab Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Room flooded with water from upstairs room. No one came to help us move our luggage at 130am when we had to move from water leakages in our room. No one offered to comp anything untill we complained. Been to other vegas hoteld, this was far the worst.

Next to Linq and had easy access to monorail.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

I would never recommend this property!
    • Fab Room, 2 Queens, High Roller View, Smoking

Room was dirty at check in. There was an empty soda can, an empty marijuana bag and a used q-tip left in the room. I called the desk and they sent somebody to get them without even so much as an apology! I was told at check-in that my parking garage fees were covered in my daily resort fees. They said all I had to do was use my room at the exit and the gate would open. When I checked out and tried to leave the garage it wouldn’t let me out. I pressed the help button and the “nice lady “ told me that I had to pay to leave. I asked her if the front desk lied to me and she said, “ basically yes”! Customer service at its worst! Ill never return. I’m pretty laid back but can’t stand being lied to!

Location is great!

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

One thing I don’t like about Vegas is the resort fee they...
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

One thing I don’t like about Vegas is the resort fee they charge now, it almost makes it hard to stay more then 3 days, it’s a money grab an I understand the city council went alone with it Well you people are taking a great place to visit ...Vegas an turning it to Hawaii a high priced state where it’s one an done because of high price, great job tourist industry great job.

Motel 6 just about
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Extra charges, hidden fees. Always people coming up to you and trying to give you a deal for shows. Pool to many people

Location that's about it

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Excellent location, beautiful room and view, definitely would recommend.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

I think the flamingo should include some kind of discount for breakfast in the restaurant downstairs. Additionally, many times we would come back to the room at 4pm onwards and the room hadn't been cleaned, which is really annoying when you are paying all this money.

The bed was super comfy, the room was modern and newly decorated.

The facilities and pool area were great and very clean
    • Go Room, 1 King, High Roller View, Non-Smoking

Purchased breakfast with the room which only came with $9 per person for breakfast which didnt even get you a breakfast sandwich as you had to pay tax on that. Quite disappointing.

The facilities and pool area were great and very clean

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Drive 500+ miles only to check in walk 1/2 A MILE to my...
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

don't put a room on the available list until it had been cleaned!

Drive 500+ miles only to check in walk 1/2 A MILE to my room, only to discover my room had not been cleaned from the previous guests! Walked back 1/2 a mile back to stand in line again to get another room.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

In the proice on booking was not included taxes.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

In the proice on booking was not included taxes. I planed to pay 700 $ for staying, but that was without taxes. With taxes was 1.000 $. It's not problem extra 300 $, the problem is planing expenses.

It was terrific!!
    • Executive Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

The resort fee but no that bad made up in other ways

The valet was awesome! The rooms were great the staff was very nice. I loved the pre-check in and check out no waiting in line with all your luggage it was fantastic! Location was amazing.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

The Flamingo is in a great location, mid strip.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The web site advertised free parking. Not true It ls only free if you are a diamond or platinum memmber. They add $12 to the room charge for parking. If you do self check out , keep your room key to get out of garage.

The Flamingo is in a great location, mid strip. The pools are amazing with a waterfall. I was disappointed that they close early.The habiat area is nice too. It has a garden area, fish, pelicans, ducks and flamingos.

the go pool is great.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

online kiosk said room wasn't ready....tried 3 times while in chk in line. waited in line for 1hr to chk in. pool closes at 6p so only had 30 mins of pool time. woke up to construction. very poor.

the go pool is great. only reason to stay here.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

For the price, it’s not a horrible, but there are probably nicer places to stay for a similar value.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

There is a $35 resort fee that you pay everyday to cover the WiFi’s and the WiFi is horrible. Our room was blah. Old and falling apart. Definitely could use some renovations. The walls are very thin and we could practically here the people breathing in the rooms around us. It made it hard to sleep.

Hotel is in a great location. For the price it’s not a bad hotel, just not the nicest.

Never again!
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The Hotel does not have a contingency plan for a power outage at check in.Apparently their IT people do not know how to repair their self check-in machines after a power outage. Waited 2.5 hours in line to check in. They nickle and dime you for everything now. I have been coming to this hotel off and on for over 18 years and I will never be back! They put a hold on your credit card that apparently does not come off for 30 days but charge you again on your check out. Bad business practice. I have worked in the hotel business and you do not charge a card again when you have a pre-approval on it! No wash clothes at all during my stay. Spoke to maid and she said they did not receive enough from the laundry people. Go someplace else!

The bed was nice!

I really like my bed, room and view
    • Go Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Smoking

I didn’t like that we did not have room service I thought that when you pay for the hotel it comes included.. so that’s what i did not appreciate.

I really like my bed, room and view

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Dirty, outdated, staff seemed non-existent, rooms didn’t...
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Dirty, outdated, staff seemed non-existent, rooms didn’t match what was shown on booking.com’s website. We asked to switch rooms but were told to come back between 12-2pm (the designated room switching time). Unfortunately we couldn’t make this time due to what we had planned.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Good amenities and close to all...
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The staff are not helpful at all, not enough information about surrounding area to visit.

Good amenities and close to all entertainment/restaurants.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

The flamingo is one of the best.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Johnny rockets being so expensive and understaffed

The flamingo is one of the best. Perfect view of the Strip and the mountains over the back. The facilities are great. The staff are friendly and the flamingo are AMAZING to watch.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

So I booked the Flamingo because of it’s location. I expected a lot better.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Part of the hotel is pretty old and rundown. The room we stayed in was called a Fab room. The shower had mold, the tub didn’t drain well, the doors were all marred up, the toilet was so loud when it flushed that I didn’t even flush it at night when I peed because I was afraid to wake my bf up, there was no usb ports or even many plugs for electronics. The bed was descent and besides the shower mold the room was clean enough. I just didn’t think the Flamingo would have such dilapidated bathrooms in their rooms. We ignored the problems with the room because we were in Vegas. We weren’t in Vegas to stay in the room all the time. One of the afternoons we came back from the pool to shower and get ready for dinner and the power was off. I called the front desk and they said they had no idea how long it was going to be off. We had to shower with just the flashlight of my phone. Someone else in the hotel said the power was off for 5 hours. Then at night, probably around 4am an intercom message woke us up announcing that some alarm was a false alarm. Totally creepy to wake up to a man’s voice in your room in the middle of the night. Also annoying as seeing we just went to bed not long before. Apparently I heard from another guess a fire alarm or something was sounded on just certain floors but they made the intercom announcement to the whole hotel. Its hard to go back to sleep after that because your thinking of possibly needing to evacuate. The hotel is also annoying because every time you go down to the lobby the employees are trying to sell you something.

The location is awesome. It is right on the strip, across from the Forums. Its perfect access to great shopping, food, casinos and shows. Piff the Magic Dragon has a residency here and so does Burlesque X.

Perfect stay!
    • Go Executive, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

The view wasn’t appealing but it was alright

Perfect stay! The location was perfect and on the strip. The price was really affordable for three days especially with family. The room was huge and beds were extremely comfortable. Staff was friendly and the casino was amazing.

Worst Stay Ever In Vegas
    • Go Room, 2 Queens, High Roller View, Smoking

The power went out no water we couldn't get ready the first day the carpet was wet from the fridge I called and nobody came to check it until the day we left. I got sick from it and now have to take additional days off work. Also there was a rotten banana in the fridge.

Pool and location

• Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The room looked NOTHING liked the pictures. There was hair all over the bathroom. The room smelled like marijuana. The smoke detector was disconnected with wires hanging out and unit itself was in the closet. The air conditioner in our room leaked and rattled all the time enough to keep us up at night. We were not told we would be charged to use the pool on the weekends ON TOP of paying our daily resort fee for it. All the vending machines for drinks on our floor were either out of service or ate your money. Not what we expected at all based off they initial information we got and would not stay there again.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Would not go back. Vegas is just a major rip off these days parking is now pay parking too
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Resort fee ripoff plus no WhatsApp messages can be sent on their Wi-Fi cuz they're too cheap to pay for it

The room was fine although it was a different room from what we had requested two queen beds instead of a king

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Never again will I stay here!
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The room I was given was old, the bathroom tub had mold around it. The room smelled like mold. The lights weren’t working. The toilet was clogged and maintenance had to come fixed it. When we went to the pool there was a charge even for hotel guests.

The only thing I liked about the flamingo was the location.

Heart of d city

Shower does not work. Lamps in the room does not work. If u complain even after 24 hours did not get things sorted out. Cold kind of replies to your repeated requests

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Great place but not if you have kids
    • Flamingo Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Staffs are not so nice and everything is so overpriced. A bottle of water costs higher than beer. Not a great place with kids. A clock on the bathroom door is a must.

Location and the views. Room is redone and so clean.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

• Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Except for the location, nothing. Keys didn't work, very poor wifi for guests, , phone did not work, had to go down to get phone fixed and power was down (generic outage, but their systems were all down and I had to go back), . checkout timings posted in room was incorrect causing issues with checkout .. difficult to find self parking (paid) , c room key won't work at parking, and long wait to even get key issues fixed, and overall very unprofessional dealings by the front desk (not a single apology or a kind word)...

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Won’t pay to stay there again
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Air was not working properly, was basically attacked by people from the Wyndham property to do tour. floor was was filthy dirty my feet were black!! Found hair in tub

One of the managers at front desk

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

The room was nice and good view
    • Fab Room, 1 King, High Roller View, Non-Smoking

I locked my purse in the safe checked out and can not get security to let me in to get my purse out. And someone else has checked in within 2 hours wish me luck on getting all my money back inside my purse can’t trust anyone these days

The room was nice and good view

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

THE ROOM WAS VERY NICE AND COMFY,HOTEL STAFF FRIENDLY.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

THE CHECK IN PROCESS WAS EXTREMELY LONG. MY HUSBAND AND I STOOD IN LINE FOR 45MIN-1 HOUR JUST TO CHECK IN. THERE WERE ONLY 4 STAFF WORKING THE DESK AND ABOUT 10 EMPTY FRONT DESK REGISTERS. I THOUGHT MAYBE IT WAS JUST THE DAY I CHECKED IN THE WAIT WAS LONG, BUT I HEARD SEVERAL PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CHECK IN TIME WHEN THEY ARRIVED DURING OUR LENGTH OF STAY. THE STAFF THAT HELPED ME CHECK IN WAS VERY NICE BUT TOLD ME MY ROOM WAS ON THE 20TH FLOOR. I ASKED HER AGAIN WHAT FLOOR AND AGAIN SHE SAID 20TH. MY HUSBAND AND I SPENT 30MIN LOOKING FOR OUR ROOM UNTIL WE SAW HOUSEKEEPING AND TOLD US OUR ROOM WAS ON THE 28TH FLOOR!! ALSO BE PREPARED TO PAY FOR PARKING DURING YOUR STAY. THIS HOTEL IS NOT LIKE MOST HOTELS WHERE YOUR PARKING IS FREE. ALSO PARKING IS BAD YOU WILL BE LUCKY IF YOU FIND A PARKING SPACE IN THE STRUCTURE. OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE PARKING IN THE OVER FLOW PARKING AREA AND WALKING AT LEAST 3 MILES TO THE HOTEL.

THE PROPERTY WAS AN EXCELLENT LOCATION. I HAD AN AMAZING VIEW FROM MY ROOM ON THE 28TH FLOOR FACING THE STRIP.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Nice hotel - be wary of hidden fees.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

All food on the property is expensive - there were all kinds of room costs such as the RESORT FEE (which every hotel in Vegas has but which was news to me, as Booking.com does not tell you about this fee or how much it is - but it easily doubled our price), absurd late check out fees, and parking.

The hotel is nice and our renovated room was great. I liked the ease of self-check-in and the pool. Would stay again.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Well decorated rooms at great location
    • Go Room, 2 Queens, High Roller View, Smoking

This isn't an issue with Flamingo but more something we didn't notice till checking out: Resort tax of about USD 55 was charged on each room. So bear that in mind when checking out room prices.

We stayed in 2 adjoining rooms in the new wing of the hotel. The rooms were very nicely done up. The flamingo/pink theme was nicely woven into the decor / photo frame around. The design was modern and clean (nothing tacky). The washrooms were function (no chunky tubs) with an easy access shower. The location was excellent, 7 mins walk to the Bellagio fountains.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Location was great but smell of cigarettes in the room was suffocating
    • Go Room, 2 Queens, High Roller View, Smoking

I wanted non smoking room and they gave me smoking room and the room smelt like marijuana and cigarettes. Couldn't sleep properly, my mom and dad cudnt stay over night there coz smell was bad therefore they had to sleep somewhere else. I suggest they shud have ventilation on place but there was only fan and smell won't go away

The bed was comfortable and there is mini TV in the bathroom , location is central too

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Average hotel. Good location.
    • Fab Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Long queueing time. No perks for genius traveller in booking.com. i hoped they ar3 checking if both cards for door key is working. It's a hassle trying to open the door and it wont open, esp. If your room is on 25th floor.

Huge room. Soft bed.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Flamingo above average
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Housekeeping never cleaned my room in the 3 nights i was there.

Its clean and its has an adult pool with DJ and a Family pool and a slide for kids. This hotel is at the center of the strip which is very convenient, you have everthing close.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

The casino is just what we needed when we needed it and where we need it
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

I did enjoy my stay, but it took until late in the afternoon to get our rooms cleaned and changed out. We actually had to help the maid one day do it so we can get it done quickly

For the most part casino was clean. And the location was good.

Pool and new beds
    • Fab Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Extra charges. Booking. Com my trip was 259 and we asked for an upgrade. There was lots of room available when we got there and we had to pay additional for a small upgrade. Our friends paid same price and same room and they got a much better upgrade for the same price. Not ideal and disappointing.

Pool and new beds

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Mid strip party, fun location nice pool but hot rooms
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The room is hott, cooler in hallways and casino I mean who sleeps in Vegas but that room was hott..

Its hott in Vegas the pool was amazing, great location and good food.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

SO very horrible
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

They gave us keys as a formality because the two locks on our door (room 6) did not lock.... in bear country. There were bugs in the bed, the place was filthy and dirty. See pictures. My partner and I scratched all night. They don't have WiFi. They give you a code but there's no actual internet available as mentioned by multiple reviewers. I went to the front desk (which is a gas station by the way) and told them the WiFi wasn't working. The boy behind the counter gave me the run around and said "my boss just left and won't be back for ages soooooo....". He then asked if I could reach greyhound WiFi signal from my room because then I could use that. They wanted me to steal another companies WiFi. That didn't matter anyway because we couldn't get greyhounds signa l anyway. ALL THAT FOR $80! Do not stay here. I'm making booking to have this place taken off the site it was THAT BAD.

At the VERY least, the shower water stayed hot. If you are brave enough to use the shower, I wasn't but my partner was out of desperation

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

They divided the pool to two types the big one for adults...
    • Go Executive, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

They divided the pool to two types the big one for adults and the two small for families The pool for family is too small and the quantity of peoples is more than the space of pool there’s no space for a foot,it’s too crowded and when you are a 6 foot tall stand in 3 foot pool but other than that everything is perfect

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

we will not return here
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

worst room I have ever been in traveling all over..amenities were lacking..worn furniture, a tv the size of my computer scrreen

facilities for young people are quite good

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

It has comfortable, big and clean rooms!
    • Fab Room, 2 Queens, High Roller View, Non-Smoking

Many things: - The Express Check In... don’t do it! The final step is always: Go to the front desk where you need to join long, long cues! - We were tired, after the cue we arrived at the room and was stil for clean, so we had to wait for 20 min more. - Internet: people just can use 2 devices for free! In this century we travel with ipad, iphone... and for a room available for 4 people. - No parking free: 12$ / day - Taxes: 35$ / day (not included in the first beautiful and nice price) - If you go to the swimming pool you can’t go with your water, they don’t allow anything bought outside the hotel for drink! - No breakfast included

It has comfortable, big and clean rooms!

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Location, pool and service
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Although the Fab room was big and had a view at the high roller and garden, especially the bathroom needed a good renovation. Prices for food and drinks in the hotel are really high compared to other touristic cities. Must check when the happy hours (2 cocktails = $ 12) start and open bar at night ($ 30 for unlimited drinks). Regular prices beer $ 6-8, mix and cocktail $ 12-14).

Location and voor servicr. Great pool. Must see: X-Burlesque show.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Comfortable, good value, good atmosphere and great location.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Queues on arrival. I waited 45 mins in line to check in after a long flight from Australia.

Very good size room, wonderful views over the pool area, felt safe at all times as a female travelling alone , staff always helpful, general facilities very good, great central location, good mix of guests of all ages including families, loved that it was dog friendly although did not have my own dog along. Good value for money and enjoyable.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Amazing hotel with incredible location and views !
    • Fab Room, 2 Queens, High Roller View, Non-Smoking

Be aware in Las Vegas at all hotels you need to pay a $50US tax per night this is something to keep in mind when budgeting!

The whole hotel was amazing so much to do and amazing views from the rooms!!

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Not so great and not bad either
    • Go Room, 1 King, High Roller View, Non-Smoking

Check in was terrible. Half an hour standing in the line, after long travel. Staff were mechanical not very friendly

Just the location, nothing more

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Great location and such a reasonable price- if you want a...
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Great location and such a reasonable price- if you want a clean, central strip hotel look no further than The Flamingo. It is now my second visit here and I would definitely come back.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Good location but thats pretty much it.
    • Flamingo Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Non-Smoking

No drinking water in the room No water fountains on property No coffee or tea maker in the room No microwave in the room

It was very disappointing to know that there was no drinking water provided in the room. There was no coffee/tea maker either. Having a coffeemaker was essential for us and we had called booking.com to confirm that before making the reservations. The hotel simply asked us to complain it to booking.com. There was no provision to get drinking water in the room except than to buy it from the store. Would not use again.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

We where discriminated by the receptionist.
    • Flamingo Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The early check in portion, we waited 5 hours without nioticaurona as they promised instead we fall in line again to check if our room is ready and the reception didn’t even say sorry for the long wait, he just hand us the room key after 5 hours of waiting and wasted our time Doing nothing.

Hotel room is clean but the water pressure in the shower and sink are slow.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Mini fridge in the room really helped.
    • Go Executive, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

They do not advertise that the main pool is 21 and over. But my kids liked the family pool with waterslides.

Mini fridge in the room really helped. We kept water bottles and snacks for the kids.

Check in at 1.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Check in at 1.30am took about 50 minutes as the self kiosks weren't working. There was a huge line because only two people on the desk. Got an upgrade to the room - not sure what it was.... Woken up at 8.30am one morning from construction next door (electric drill). You'd think they would advise that it is being done before being given an upgrade. Also, water was out for an afternoon (without being told) so couldn't shower or wash. Adding insult to injury the ice machine wasn't working. Called it in on the first night and still wasnt working when we checked out 3 days later. I expect better from a hotel on the strip. Won't be back.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Everything was wonderful except the pool.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The whole swimming pool experience was obnoxious. There is no information given about the pools ahead of your getting there after standing in line for 35 minutes to get in. They took away my much needed water bottle because at the 21 plus pool it is not allowed. No convenient bathrooms to the pool. I went there to do swim exercise and it was a mess to get in. Very disappointed in the process. Please inform guests about the process.

The room was luxurious and beautiful. The bed was very clean and comfortable. A great view of the pools and rear of the property.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

The worse hotel in Las Vegas
    • Fab Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Smoking

I’ve been in many hotels in Las Vegas and this one was the worst experience!! I felt so dissatisfied and disappointed and I would never go again. I can start saying that the room was ZERO similar to the pics that they show on website and here (booking.com). The room was supeeeer old, with old furniture. It was also dirty and we found rest of NAILS on the floor. Also, the A/C was so noisy, the sound didn’t let us sleep well. Also it has a weird smell in the room and they didn’t even put one bottle of water. Don’t even think to stay in this Hotel!!!!

The pool

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Enjoyed my stay
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The cable was crabby, very few movie channels. Everything was expensive. No free wifi

The room was clean and the view was amazing. I enjoyed the staffs humor. Alot of activities you can do.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

I told everything before
    • Go Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Reservation was canceled by booking.come

My reservation was canceled without knowing and flamingo hotel charge me 120$more and very bad customer service first and also they did not clean the room for two days after so many years going to flamingo hotel such a disappointment thanks

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Excellent and we will attempt to stay there again.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The check in is still long in all these hotels, they have tried to improve with auto check in machines but in the majority of cases while we were waiting they did not work and you had to then join the desk line.

The room was excellent much better than I expected, the bed was extremely comfortable, for the price I paid it was one of the best I have stayed at and we have stayed on the strip each year for the past 10 years. The location was ideal for us in the central were we like to be.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Good hotel

I was playing at the casino, and I asked for water. And the girl asked me for my ID, then she said she needed to verify with a manager when it clearly said on my id the year I was born, all I asked was for water. I really didn’t see the need for her to ask for my ID. And yes I am 21.

Good hotel Clean Good walking distance to everything.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Room was a nice size and clean.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Room didn't get cleaned. We left around 3 and put the,sign out to service room. Got back at 10:30 and nothing done. Had to call for clean towels. Buffet was disappointing...especially for the price.

Room was a nice size and clean. Good location.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Definitely recommend and will rebook on next vacation to Vegas.
    • Fab Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

At first we were given an old room with a dirty bathroom on the 4th floor but after talking to management we were changed to the 24ht floor to a room that couldn't have been better.

On the 24th floor Loved the pool view, the modern room, the modern bathroom. Very modern and loved the colors. I'm a love pink kind of lady and love flamingos what can I say I was in heaven.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

The room was so clean, nice and comfortable, spacious shower...
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The looooooooong walk from the elevator to the room. Very hard to find parking since valet car drop off was so full i had to self park and it took forever to find parking those are the only annoying things for me everything else was perfect.

The room was so clean, nice and comfortable, spacious shower I was amazed with the cleanliness of the room.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Room was excellent. Quiet EXCEPT Thursday nights, LOUD music till early morning hours.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Check-in--long line and auto check-in not friendly.

Room great. Elevator service excellent-fast and not crowded. We were on the 22nd floor. View of the mountains. Salt-water swimming pool--wonderful.

The view only
    • Fab Room, 2 Queens, High Roller View, Non-Smoking

Room keys didn’t work, had to get back in the line for over 30 minutes, rooms got switched, no refrigerator or couches as mentioned during booking , bathroom was dirty, and the Airconditioner vent was leaking-room 14035 , will not ever stay at Flamingo 👹

The view only

It was ok
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

I didn't like that when I got a room it was wrong from what I reserved. It was old and, smelt of cigarettes and light was so dark looked like in scary movies, bathroom was dirty. Went to complain at reception and guy told me they don't guarantee rooms. Never heard of such a thing! I even got an email before I came showing me the room I paid for. So anyways receptionist was very nice and upgraded my room, gave me a nice one. I told him the one I booked was also nice and he said oh yes. So my nice room that I have booked was given to someone else and I have received nasty room? You should not give out rooms that were booked by one person to someone else and then send 5 e-mails showing in what nice room you will be staying upon your visit only to give some crappy room you didn't even book. After I received a normal room I walked in and it was great, however, the bathroom was a bit dirty there too. I also didn't like that swimming pool was overcrowded already by 9:30 am.

I liked the location of the hotel and everything inside it.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Great location on Strip, very nice view, all the facilities...
    • Flamingo Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Wifi available only for a fee (and not really cheap, either). Also, parking spaces not reserved for hotel guests, so you may find that as a guest, you can't find a spot because they're all taken by non-guests.

Great location on Strip, very nice view, all the facilities you might need on hotel premises.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Conveniently located. Goid value for money.
    • Fab Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Constant music in public area. Hassled by sales people at the elevators. The inclusive breakfast package was not explained properly. We queued at the breakfast buffet to be told that we had to go to Club Cappucino where we had $9 credit each.

The room we booked was excellent having been newly refurbished

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

It was a nice place, But not for 700 dollars for 2 days
    • Go Room, 2 Queens, High Roller View, Non-Smoking

the Ac in the room was broken, the shower was very dirty upon arrival. They added on a ton of extra fees that I was not aware would be added on. I ended up paying 400 dollars more than I originally thought I would be paying

all of the staff was very nice, great location

Browse Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Traveler Photo Gallery