Reviews of Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina 4 stars

#94 of 131 hotels in Fort Lauderdale

5.5

Excellent view from the room, nice location
    • Marina Partial View King Room with Balcony

Refurbishment is required, many details look old and worn out. The bath tube was looking quite old. Parking is quite expensive (30 USD)

Excellent view from the room, nice location

Super close to port Everglades but not walkable to...
    • Lower Tower Bridge View King Room with Balcony

Weird sliding doors for bathroom, if you went to the restroom in the middle of the night you wake everyone up

Super close to port Everglades but not walkable to restaurants. Nice bed too

Chargeing your guest unnessery.
    • Standard King Room

Parking, 1st $25.00 at checkin which is another way to take money from us, why dont you charge us for the toilet paper, that's another must use!!!! Then at check out the parking went up to $30.00??? The parking lot was a free for all, gates didnt work. After questoning this at check out, the manager took it off, thanks for that.

The Location good, room good front desk plesent.

Great location, I would stay at another hotel
    • Pool View Room with Two Double Beds

Bed was rock hard. Toilet paper could pass as sandpaper. Hotel maintenance was lacking. The hotel is showing signs of being run-down especially in one first-floor hallway where there appears to be a continuous flood.

The location was nice. The surrounding restaurants and nearby activities make this location ideal.

NICE LOCATION NEAR WATER TAXIS
    • Intracoastal View Room with Two Double Beds

1. HATED THE SOFT FLAT FEATHER PILLOWS. 2. LAMPS OLD WITH SHADES TURNED UPSIDE DOWN ON LAP TO FIT BULB. TOLD DESK, NEVER RECTIFIED., 3. ROOM COULD USE UPDATING. 4. LIKED RADIO WITH 2 USB PLUGS, AND IPHONE CHARGER. 5. COULD USE NITE LITE FOR BATHROOM. 6. NEED MORE ITEMS IN GIFT SHOP.

CORNER BALCONY ON 11 TH FLOOR, WITH GLASS RAILS TO SEE THE INTER COASTAL BOAT VIEW. BED COMFORTABLE. NICE REFRIGERATOR. LOVED THE GLASS DOOR SHOWER. QUICK ELEVATORS. FRIENDLY STAFF.

holiday ft lauderdale
    • Marina Partial View Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

if you havent got a car it was15 dollar oneway to get anywhere decent.also pool bar expensive would not stay again only because of location hotel it self is supert .

staff. number 1was jude sorted out of hilton honours

Wonderful respite and get-a-way!
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View Room with Two Double Beds

Some of the service people were not pleasant.

I've always stayed at the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Marina when I visit the area. It is an excellent resort spo.

It was nice.
    • Marina Partial View King Room with Balcony

The fact that they charge +20$ for everyday Parking after spending soo Much money for our stay was upsetting. We pay for our stay the least we could have is free parking & charged guest parking

Room not worth its price at all!!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

When we booked, we weren't aware, that we are actually not in the "real" hotel but in a building, right beside, directly above the parking garage. This building was apparently more for people who had booked a rather "cheap" rate compared to all the wealthy ppl. who are willing to pay more than 200 $ the night. The parking was 30 $ per day, while we had free parking in the hotel just across the street the other day. All in all, the room was not worth his price. :(

Horrible! Front desk staff have zero customer service skills. Will never return!
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View King Room

The front desk staff are horrible! Rude and disrespectful, they have an I don’t care attitude about the customer’s concern. They talk about you in another language , which I speak and understand. First terrible experience I’ve ever encountered at a hotel. I will never stay here again or recommend it to anyone!

For the price we paid I figured the beds would have been...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

For the price we paid I figured the beds would have been kind of comfortable. Just seems like this hotel is dying for an upgrade. There were water leaks everywhere and the carpet looks worse. Wifi... what wifi.

An enjoyable stay
    • Standard King Room

The only thing lacking was food options ...one restaurant was quite expensive and the other was outside and as it was raining this was not suitable. We were however able to walk about 10 mins to find a variety of restaurants as well a supermarket and bottle shop which was handy for stocking up before our cruise. Breakfast also expensive....

Very friendly gentleman at check in who gave us a lovely room in the Tower block, overlooking the cruise terminal so we could watch our ship come in. The room was modern and clean, the bed comfortable and the bathroom good . A shuttle service...$6pp...provide an easy transfer to Port Everglades. Would definitely stay there again.

Excellent for pre cruise stay, stayed the day before cruise,...
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View Room with Two Double Beds

Excellent for pre cruise stay, stayed the day before cruise, lovely views over the waterway, nice little outside pool bar with tasty food. Had a view of the ship as it docked. Quick shuttle transfer provided by the hotel. Very busy cruise morning.

Dirty and Nasty. I ad to clean my own room!
    • Pool View Room with Two Double Beds

I am shocked and dissappointed that Hilton has there name attached to this location. My room was dirty. Dresser and table tops were dirty, bathroom was dirty, beds were not made and even the ceilings had all types of hair particles attached. I feel like house keeping put linen and towels in the room and DID NOTHING ELSE. I inform manager and never received a response. This was a waste of my money and certainly below standards. Don’t Stay Here!!!!

I like the location of the hotel.

Great stayed. Fun city.
    • Standard King Room

I think internet should be free.

I really love my stay at Hilton Marina. I’d like to thank again the housekeeper Angela and to concierges Paul Novela and Milton for their great service. They were always promptly to help me.

Waste of time and money!!!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was horrible. Didn’t look clean prior to check and staff was unavailable to clean once we checked in. The room we were promised to be moved to had plumbing issues and there was no other accommodation made. I left a detailed note for housekeeping on what they needed to clean including a replacement shower curtain. Mini fridge still was not cleaned out at day 3. Throughout the whole experience what really took me by surprise was when I spoke with the manager and explained my concern about the staff and uncleanliness of the property his response was “I honestly believe everything you’re telling me I don’t doubt any of this is true “

Only staff member willing to help were Heidi and Ryan

Most probably I will never stay again at Hilton Hotels
    • Marina Partial View King Room with Balcony

Location was so bad. First night, we placed in uncomfortable room (bed and bath was poor). We rewquested anorher room and moved a new one. However it had got same poor conditions. Reception was not helpfull. One night, we got up cause of high noise. There was a party in our crossed room and they were making a lot o g noise as well as hitting each other. We called reception however they did not take any action. 3 hours later, at 4:00, we called again and said “we were calling police if they did not”. After that they sent security. So we could not sleep all night. It was an amazing noise and it was impossible to not hear by other rooms and floors. We faced more problems unfortunartly. As a result, I feel like “they (hilton) are guest/customer” and we are responsible to manage room service / negoiate with reception. It was really so bad.

Nothing!!!

Wifi is not free!
    • King Room with Pool View

I made a reservation with “free wifi”. False. They ask the be a member or to reserve on their one web site to have free wifi. They charge 10$ a day.

Bad hotel misleading pictures
    • Standard King Room

Over priced and under staffed. Huge queues on check in and out. Half the rooms have no view unless it's the side of a bridge or a super yacht. Rang and checked my room position before arriving as i new where I wanted to be, was told one thing and then delivered something else, a great view of a very noisy busy highway. Check my reviews have moved hotels, motels every couple of days and this is by far the biggest rip off. Oh and £29 per day parking, rip off.

The bar and pool area are nice

Worst hotel ever, do not stay here.
    • Standard King Room

Under staff, not helpful at all, I advice you to stay on a different place!

Worst hotel ever, do not stay here. Parking is a nightmare, impossible to check in

Very convenient for a cruise stay. Right next to Port Everglades.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

A bit pricey for what was offered. Room was a bit run down, and I needed Housekeeping to come clean the bathroom because it was not done in between the last occupant.

Pool area was great. Staff super friendly. Breakfast buffet was excellent.

Thank you Erick my friends could not believe what you did for us, you are the best.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was trash floating around in the water

Erick at the front desk kindly turned a road view into a water view, that did it, the nighmare, $27 parking fee, late check in early check out impolite front desk lady, no breakfast, other hotels lower rates, first impression became a sweet dream after that.

Lovely little spot!
    • Standard King Room

We made a quick stop here overnight as I was unwell. The staff were fantastic, even finding out where the nearest doctor was and their opening hours.

Concierge and front desk staff helpful
    • Intercoastal Water View King Room - Disability/Hearing Accessible

Telephone operator at Hilton marina gave rude and incorrect replies to attempting to make international calls

The food was hot and enjoyable except the dining room closed before9pm excuse was not enough diners so eating was limited for only cafe type food

It was beautiful... really enjoyed myself
    • Pool View Room with Two Double Beds

If anything I would have loved a continental breakfast included in our stay

I loved the atmosphere the convenient location to literally everything was awesome!

Terrible
    • Pool View Room with Two Double Beds

Room condition, restaurant closed, bar and restaurant iutside by the pool closed, terrible gym, took 9 hrs just ti get towels to shower after two request. No mention of $32.00 dollars a day for parking until you check in.

Very little to report positive. Bad experience.

I stayed there quite a few times before our Cruise and will not stay there again.
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View Room with Two Double Beds

We were celebrating our 60th anniversary and we asked for a room on upper floor which we got. but we were 81 yrs old and got the room at the very long end of the hall far from the elevator and the balcony door wouldn't open. for the money we spent, we didn't feel like we mattered

The view on the upper floors was nice.

Great location for being in Fort Lauderdale
    • Tower Junior King Suite

The mini-fridge didn't work and leaked all over the furniture and floor. The hotel apologized for that. The room door kept getting stuck.

The room was nice and the bed was very comfy. The location is great if you need to get around the Fort-Lauderdale area. The staff were friendly and the view was nice.

This property is tired however they do a good job of hiding...
    • Standard King Room

This property is tired however they do a good job of hiding it. Staff is amazing. Rooms are clean and the beds were very comfortable. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Probably would not stay there again!
    • Marina Partial View King Room with Balcony

The room was just ok, the luggage rack was falling apart, the safe didn't work. The hotel was very noisy and it was difficult to sleep. Upon check out they charged us $150 more than the Booking.com rate and refused to change that! The clerk was rude and disrespectful!

It was close to the cruise ship so on the morning of departure it wasn't difficult to get there.

Expected more from a Hilton, but got less..
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View Room with Two Double Beds

The size of the room for the price were quite small. I got a double and it seemed like it was just big enough for the beds. I would not suggest this for a family of 4. The cleanliness of the room was also a matter of concern. There were accumulations of dust in the bathroom and bedroom area which makes me think that there should be more attention to detail. I also had to address the cleanliness of the sheets as I found dark brown stains on the sheets that I had to request to be changed.

The view of the marina from the upper floors with a balcony from the 14th floor was great. The staff for the most part were also nice and friendly.

The view from the room was nice!
    • Standard King Room

The room was dirty. There were never any pool towels. One day I requested them twice within a half hour. Then they brought Me two bath towels. They never brought more pool towels for any one else that day. The restaurants onsite were horrid ! I spoke with Jeremy, the food supervisor before I left.... thought he might want to know. Also, I ordered a mock tail drink and got charged for the alcohol-Jeremy removed it from my tab.

The view from the room was nice! Staff friendly and helpful

The room and in room service was very fine.
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View Room with Two Double Beds

Reservation was not found at first upon check in... and the room type initially provided was not correct based on the booking. Rates were not correct at first when checking out. Restaurant outside at the pool/bar area was slow and menu needs to be updated after having been there without changes.

The room and in room service was very fine. The grab and go breakfast area is easy and convenient.

OK Eventually!
    • Marina Partial View Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Check in staff were not at all helpful even though I explained my husband was not well. Early check in had been requested but we had to wait four hours after a very expensive breakfast.

Room with balcony was very comfortable.

Nice hotel in marina with big yachts
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The check-out process left something to be desired. They have about 5 workstations at the reception, but only 2 are usually manned. Even after a long line formed they did not add extra personnel, and when we asked after about 15 minutes whether they could please add someone else we were quite rudely rebuffed. We also experienced several people brazenly cutting the line, and the staff did nothing about it. It took about 30 minutes to check out, which severely lessened the enjoyment of our stay.

Part of the property behind the tower is a bit of a labyrinth. You will find your room eventually! Nice pool area and interesting marina with superyachts to drool over. Check-in was very efficient, most of the staff very friendly, especially the dining and bar staff. Rooms are very comfortable and clean. You may look out onto a luxury yacht docked next to your building, very interesting!

I felt safe and welcomed but felt the room and hallways could use some sprucing up. Location was co
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was too far to get to and it was facing the freeway which was not great and it was not perfectly clean and it was old in need of upgrades and the bathroom door automatically closes and that’s annoying. And the elevator broke down at one point so we had no way to get upstairs and downstairs for one evening.

The staff was very nice. Especially the man that works in the inside bar/coffee shop. He was a delight and is an asset to your hotel. Bartenders were friendly too.

Close to ferry which is why I chose it.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Two double beds, not queens, no couch- asked for a cot for extra person they had none. Food was very slow in getting to us at both the outdoor bar and room service (50-60 mins for each.)While waiting for food at outdoor bar there was an obviously drunk group with an obnoxious guy who was cursing and throwing the f bomb around. They continued to serve him- I was with two under 16 kids, there were other children around. Unacceptable.

Staff was helpful.
    • Intercoastal View King Room

Cleaning services was horrible. Had to take out our own trash. We were looking forward an amazing balcony view but instead had large Yatch docked in front of us as well a palm tree. Prices for parking and breakfast were way too expensive.

Staff was helpful. Room space was nice, and the t.v selection was great.

A wonderful intracoastal waterway at Port Everglades experience
    • Tower Junior King Suite

The room is a little the worse for wear. The bed isn't the most comfortable and the towels were threadbare.

The location is superb, a heavily used hotel.

The location was convenient
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The lobby was way to crowed at check out. It was chaos ! The bathroom tub was grubby!

room service was always prompt. I like that the service was not fussy. The food was delivered in take out containers and the staff left you to it.

Scary incident
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We found 1 lamp not working. After the replacement bulb burned out immediately, I told the electrician he should check voltage which was 270. He cut the lines and put on wire nuts. He switched the lamp to a nearby outlet and within a few minutes that bulb burned out too. I called the desk and told them they had a very dangerous situation in our room. I think at the very least, we should have been sent a letter of apology from the hotel. The stay other than that was ok, but the incident did leave a bitter taste in my mouth. RDC

An excellent location makes this hotel a good choice.
    • Standard King Room

The main areas (lobby, restrooms etc) were not kept clean and tidy, but in fairness the hotel was extremely busy. The reception manager was curt, and didn’t even attempt to give us a call when our room was ready, we waited 4 hours until the official 4pm check in, which seemed unnecessary (and late) Also hate the cheap plastic toilet seats, and the alarm clock shows the wrong time (we couldn’t change it either) which is not helpful. Little things matter.

Lovely big bright room and bathroom, comfortable bed, and good level of cleanliness in the room. The pool was lovely, and we really enjoyed the music playing too! The location is ideal, near to shops and restaurants, with the water taxi stop right by the hotel.

Will certainly stay again, and stay longer.
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View Room with Two Double Beds

Area for checking in too crowded. And at times, seating was difficult to find in lobby area.

Close to cruise terminal and water taxi. Loved looking at boats pass by. Hotel large and good amenities. Very accommodating with requests.

The view from the room terrace was nice.
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View Room with Two Double Beds

This has been the hotel with the most incompetent staff I have ever been in. They were not able or willing to solve even the simplest of issues. Also, it took an hour to get a simple salad at the hotel restaurant. Several times, they attempted to charge the bill twice. This was a very disappointing experience at the Hilton, and the prices are too high for what you get.

The view from the room terrace was nice.

hotel ok for port criuses but better cleaner hotels near by, not the nornal hilton you expect.
    • Marina Partial View Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

the tower block very nice be very clean, the marina block well you can see its old lifts creaky dirty , the two floors I stayed in and my guest needs re painting not the normal Hilton standard I stay in tired.. just little tlc..

breakfast very nice presented tasty .. location ok for cruise, but checking in or departing needs more thought. rooms big and clean, just needs tlc. tower great for sight seeing yr cruise ship, taxi transfer 10 $.

Very disappointing
    • Intracoastal View Room with Two Double Beds

The staff are not especially competent and gave some of our party a room that was already occupied. Our party was spread throughout the hotel despite the booking being made many months in advance of our stay. The bellboy and the concierge were very abrupt and unhelpful. On check out the person that dealt with us was combative and aggressive when questioned and did not listen to what we were saying. The rooms were in a poor state of repair, and we had one that was in the tower section of the property which I understand was more recently renovated. I will be contacting the hotel directly to share my poor experience with them.

The location is excellent for Port Everglades and the Publix supermarket and shops at 17th Street. Also handy for the Sun Trolley to take you to the beach and Las Olas. But there are plenty other hotels on 17th street that you should try before this one.

We had a great time and will be back soon.
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View King Room

The cost of breakfast was too high.

The room was exceptionally clean with a perfect view of the inter costal. Kudos to the cleaning staff on the 12th floor and the valet staff.

Free coffee should be available to everyone and all day long.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Free coffee should be available to everyone and all day long. It is ridiculous to have to pay for coffee throughout the day when lesser hotels offer it complimentary.

Convenient location from cruise ship and airport.Very tired hotel in need of a renovation. $$$$$👎🏻
    • Marina Partial View Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Happy we left room 2223 thanks to a very lovely sraffer Ausher she said there was nothing else available as the property was booked out but to check with her around 6pm something could become available she noted my request however to my surprise she phoned me to come and see her. A room 3100 had become available thanks to her checking. The room appeared to be cleaner great view and we were much happier at least the toilet seat was stable and the bed seemed better. . Rotting wood on the bathroom door was not a good look for a Hilton it was tired and while it didn’t look really clean it probably was just old and worn. Well overdue for an upgrade. The price per night for such poor quality is way too much. The location near to port and airport is close,convenient and great so perhaps that is what is reflected in the rates. The majority of staff I dealt with were helpful, and very nice to deal with however there were a couple who were not helpful or pleasant. Two front counter staff Ryan and Ausher were great.

The bed was comfy enough not the nicest I have been in and the view ( room 3100) was great. We were allocated room 2223 however requested another one as the cupboard door was falling off very old chipped and peeling paint on door and the toilet seat very loose felt like it was an accident waiting to happen. Room did not have a clean appearance especially the bathroom.

Would not stay again based on the stupid barman
    • Lower Tower Bridge View King Room with Balcony

The barman refused to sell me a beer at 12.10 am after I had spent over 2 hours “processing” through Fort Lauderdale Airport. Would never happen at a UK hotel, they use discretion to look after the customer. What an idiot.

Needs work from management
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View King Room

Too crowed with the cruise ship guests and the hotel doesnt have a good system to deal with that many people. Not everyone is nice. Bad check-in and out times.

It is a beautiful property

Location opposite Fort Lauderdale Convention Centre was...
    • Standard King Room

Hotel is tired and in desperate need of refurbishment. Very poor level of service for a five star hotel eg. no room service, laundry not delivered to room.

Location opposite Fort Lauderdale Convention Centre was excellent.

It was comfortable and the staff was friendly and nice.
    • Standard King Room

We were in the West Wing of the building - seperate from main building which was older and more run down. View was overlooking parking lot and road.

Closeness to the port for cruise departure.

This was a very disappointing and frustrating experience and reflects poorly on the Hilton brand.
    • Marina Partial View King Room with Balcony

The lights in our room flickered significantly throughout our three-night stay and management was not able to explain or correct. This was also experienced by other guests. Management was condescending when we expressed concern for our safety. Also, we had prepaid for breakfast and staff tried to bill us again on 2 separate occasions. On one day we returned late in the afternoon to a room that had not been serviced. Front desk staff were clueless about this and were not able to get us service without our escalating the issue to management. The room was never fully cleaned. We were promised 25,000 points to our account by Ryan, GM for the inconveniences during our stay. Nearly a month later, this has not been done.

Location was excellent for our purposes, right next to the water taxi stop and near lots of restaurants on 17th Street. Our room in the West Villa looked out on the marina.

Expensive for what you get
    • Lower Tower Bridge View Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

The two computers there for the guests hardly worked and the printer was broken.

The staff is very friendly. The accommodation not so much. The hotel feels run down. The bathroom smelled musty and for what you pay fir, I would expect better.

Beutiful Hotel Bad Service included
    • Marina Partial View Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Terrible Amid or Hassan should have let me book ready for the weekend . Not completely Hiltons fault still there were Rooms Friday . Next day sold out & nothing was saved for me as we tried to agree on . Had to move to other Hilton owned not so Nice Hotel after a funeral & long trip. Shuttle driver refused to take me there even if i payed . Incredible rude people some of the atcs . Its a shame becouse Its one of Floridas nicest Hotels . It is really beutiful & too have bad attitude ruin the Experiance of this place . No wifi included in a 330 $ Room ? This Hotel has a bad Rep eventhough everyone knows Its a beutiful place . They should pay me back .

Beutiful Hotel & some of the Ladies on the Front desk are really doing a great job . First Class service frome these Ladies they manage every service Exellent . Beutiful Pool erea & Marina Balconies are one of the hotels advantages .

The hotel was just ok , would not tell family or friends to stay there
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The check in took forever. Need more people at front desk. I think when I book online thru booking.com, the room is less nice , with no view. There was no conseige to ask where to have dinner. The bellman helped me.

The bed was comfy

We only stayed one night but it was great!
    • Standard King Room

I liked that the room was nice and clean, bed was comfortable, staff was very nice, the pool area was nicely kept up. And you can’t beat the location!

Very OVER-PRICED hotel. Poor quality for a HILTON property.
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is Dirty and in need of repairs. Dining room has flaking paint on the ceiling. Dirty carpet. Dirty scraped up chairs. by the window you can view lots of MOLD on the outside of the room.Bathroom vent very dirty.

The location was good. The pool was nice.

The room was nice, the staff were very friendly, the food in...
    • Marina Partial View King Room with Balcony

Location, too far to really walk anywhere. Not enough choice of places to eat on hotel grounds.

The room was nice, the staff were very friendly, the food in the bar was tasty.

Not going there again!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Generator next to the room kept me awake on a night when I wasn't going to get much sleep anyway due to an early flight. Morning staff on reception were terrible the manager was barking at his colleague and didn't allow a bill print out and I still haven't had a record of the costs from my stay. The shuttle went to get his breakfast and they wouldn't let me get a cab as they kept saying he will be 2 minutes, 20 minutes later he returned not good when you have a flight to catch. Food at the bar was cold. Oh and even when you sign up for Hilton rewards to get the free wifi it doesnt work so you pay $10 for wifi which in this day and age is not on plus $3 for a bottle of water. Not one reason to go back.

Location and some of the reception staff who were very welcoming

Great location, the restaurant across the bridge was amazing!

Parking was costly

Great location, the restaurant across the bridge was amazing! And also, the hotel is also in the center of a lot of other great places to eat! Amazing place, highly recommend!

good place, close; walking distance to convention center
    • Intercoastal View King Room

i am a hilton honors member and called to ask about the water that had a $3 tag on them. the operator said very quickly that yes they were free due to my status. I informed her that they had a tag on them. she said ignore it. guess what ; i got charged . not much money but a little deceitful. I called last night and they said i had to call the finance office. today. i did and it went to voicemail still haven't heard if they are going to honor what i was told.

i was given a room with a view looking out over the water and the room was comfortable and not too noisy as the drunks came in late at night.

Loved the location but not restaurant or older part of hotel.
    • Tower Junior King Suite

Disappointed in restaurant service. Took way too long for dinner and breakfast and had to keep asking for coffee. Bathroom smelled like mold. The area we were put in was loud by stairs and seemed old and not as well kept.

Checking in staff was great as was bell hop.

Disappointed in the Hilton
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bath tub although clean, the bottom of the tub was gross. It had those nonslip stickers and they were filthy. The hinges on bathroom door sounded like the screen door on an old farmhouse every time you opened or closed the door. Woke each of us up when the other person used the bathroom. The trash cans do not have liners and the bathroom can had something on the outside. I think all cans should have liners. The light fixtures in the bathroom were rusted. You could tell that there was something on the mirrors. The vanity was Formica and was peeling. The bathroom door was peeling on the bottom. The bathroom and closet had glass panels in the door and every time you opened the bathroom door the light came on so if someone used the bathroom in the middle of the night the entire bedroom was lit up and woke up each of us. The drapes were two feet shorter than the width of the window so you could not black out the lights from the front of the hotel and parking lot. That was ridiculous not to be able the close the drapes. There were two bottles of Nestles water in the room and there was a price tag of $3.00 a bottle. Your kidding me! If you were an Honors member it was free?!! When we entered the building where our room was you could tell immediately that it appeared to be not kept up. Everything was a cream white so the dirt shows up right away. The frames around the elevator, stair rails, outside stairwells were dirty. Paying for parking is crazy especially when the hotel room is expensive. We were so disappointed. We stayed there because my husband had great memories of watching the boats go up and down the waterway 40 years ago when he was living down there.

I liked the feel of roominess throughout the public areas.
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View King Room

(Returning to hotel a week later for car rental...) An elderly women had a lobby bathroom disaster (possibly flu related) that got tracked throughout the front lobby area to the cobblestones out front. When I dutifully reported it, I was told it was already in the computer, whatever that means. 10 minutes later (no clean-up response) I reported it again and was given the same answer. A disaster of this magnitude should have required instant “ALL HANDS ON DECK”!

I liked the feel of roominess throughout the public areas. The view from our room of the marina was also refreshing.

Would be great some kind of complimentary breakfast, like most of Hilton brands I have been at.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Lots of maintainance issues, seems to be an old building, at least the west side rooms, I was at room 2328 and so details or R&M long overdue.

Love that is right on the marin

Ok
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View Room with Two Double Beds

I did not receive the room that I booked. My room key almost never worked had to continue to make trips to the front desk for more keys.

Location was good

I wrote above. Front desk staff was amazing. Yhe

All was good.

As you know the building is dated. The rooms are tired. However fine for me. I am in the business. Room needs serious attention. But you know that.

Have stayed before but looks tired and grubby, in need of facelift.
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View Room with Two Double Beds

Towels were of very poor quality, very hard, grey instead of white, small. Requested they were changed, replacements a little better colour but still not good. Room (1428) VERY noisey, think it was air con unit.

the breakfast was very good
    • Standard King Room

the view in the room was of cars passing by on the bridge. moved rooms and it wasn't any better. the view was better but it was very noisy room the walls must be paper thin. my portion of the hotel really needs upgrading,

the breakfast was very good

The hotel exceeded my expectations. The pool was amazing the bar outside was awesome. My view was pr
    • Intercoastal View King Room

Getting charged extra without notice

When I got an extra charge to my room that I wasn't too happy about, the guy at the desk was very helpful and eased my stress to make it all okay and gave the refund

We were booked in another hotel originally, by our travel...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We were booked in another hotel originally, by our travel company. It was aweful, so needed a room quickly, the hotel staff were brilliant.we stayed 1 night before our cruise, then when we arrived back a week later, we were able to leave our bags free of charge for the day, and freshen up before going to the airport.

Would not stay again at this hotel.
    • Tower Intercoastal Water View King Room

Staff is rude and sarcastic. Shipping and receiving is painful. Did not respect the published deal (ie: reserved a “breakfast included” rate, but they said it was not included)

Convenient to cruise port and airport, room and most staff great and helpful
    • Tower Junior King Suite

Disappointed in food venues Sushi restaurant we loved from last year wasn’t there but still advertised Other dinner options expensive and limited Would have liked more options for food Most personnel were great, one dinner waiter not attentive Didn’t refill water, didn’t bring bread Didn’t come back to see if we needed anything G-bar menu was great other years but not open due to weather Expected more food options from Hilton Tried to get $100 bill broken down and “didn’t have any money to do that” really

Room and view awesome