Reviews of Westin Fort Lauderdale This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

400 Corporate Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334, United States of America

#60 of 131 hotels in Fort Lauderdale

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

We would stay here again.. Great job and hotel...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We asked for more towels and wash cloths and were told there weren’t any more..

We liked how the staff were welcoming, inviting, polite and willing to go out of their way to make us and our stay as comfortable as possible ...We arrived early and the staff worked deligently to accommodate us with a room it was a little bit of a wait but they were very professional. It was located in an area that was convenient and close to the freeway...

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

For the price it was not worth the stay
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was too hot all night and the AC did not go any lower, the room and hallway had an awful smell. Staff was quick to check us in but did not point us in the direction of anything or seem happy to be there.

Size of the room

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Our first encounter we were greeted by Courtney, who was...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our first encounter we were greeted by Courtney, who was smiling, friendly, professional, informative and exceptional! Courtney is an exemplary Westin employee who should be training all of the staff on how to make the Westin hotel experience one that will make people want to return! We then went to Lona restaurant and our waiter was Robert who also was exceptional! We kept commenting on how friendly and efficient he was only to learn it was his third day!!!! Robert truly exceeded our expectations and is an exemplary Westin employee and I hope he receives the credit and incentives that he deserved!

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Overall the stay was good but for the price expected a little bit better.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

My family and I all started sneezing and got rashes all over our bodies after the maid cleaned our room. We got bad allergic reactions and still have it now. The room is very dusty. The staff at the bar is very slow and doesn’t speak good enough english to be able to understand the costumer.

Nice staff, beautiful scenery, food was good and pool was nice. Gave lots of complimentary waters which was nice too.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Good Location
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Staffers didnt answer front desk phone very often. When they did they had an attitude.

The beds were amazing and very comfortable! Location was great!

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

The food was taste location good.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

the floor I stayed in did not have working AC on the hallways. the staff members carried a very serious look on their face at all times. the first room assigned to me the room sign was broken and off the wall, and the door lock was broken. Food service takes extra long.

The food was taste location good. Great Parking. Quite location and very accessible to the main highways.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

We were out of the room for the entire day and return to...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We were out of the room for the entire day and return to find out the cleaning crew did not clean our room. Thy did provide towels but no clean sheets are clean the floors.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

We liked everything about The Westin Fort Lauderdale.

Everything was good.

We liked everything about The Westin Fort Lauderdale. The city is absolutely gorgeous!!! The staff, cleanliness, room, and pool are great. We really recommend it.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

The hotel that keeps on giving
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Great location. Great room. Awesome bed. Big fan of the Koehler shower. Friendly, helpful staff. Lots of options for food. I even signed up for their rewards program. What else can I say? It's The Westin. Get used to it. Lol

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Very nice hotel , beautiful rooms and bathrooms.

Very nice hotel , beautiful rooms and bathrooms. It was a very clean facility, excellent breakfast buffet and nice work out area and pool area. Beautiful views with palm trees and the water.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

It was definitely not worth the money.

For breakfast, there were flies and gnats resting on the open food that people were supposed to be eating from. I waited 17 minutes for the elevator at 4:30am. I had to take the steps from the 10th floor down to the lobby. I was sleeping and was awaken by a bunch of tiny little bugs on the bed. They had bitten my arm and my arm had big red bumps on it. As my boyfriend and I stripped the bed down to the mattress, we saw a bunch of tiny little bugs crawling around on the mattress. When we flipped over the pillows, the pillow case had dried blood on it. When we went downstairs we were told the room would be treated the following morning and were given another room. The following morning we went back into the room at 8:30am and saw bugs still crawling around on the bed. When we spoke to the manager that morning, he told us someone was in the room treating it right now. We told him we just came from the room and that nobody was there but the bugs still crawling on the bed. He offered us 50 bucks “to make this go away” and to sit by the pool til 4pm and he would buy us lunch. When we spoke to the general manager of the property, she indicated that my boyfriend and I brought the bugs with us from the beach. We didn’t even go to the beach that day. No refund was offered. Not even half of my refund was offered.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Very relaxing

Unfortunately the dinning room was being remodeled which I wished I knew in advance. I had plans of dinning at the hotel with my partner and ended up leaving the hotel for a more romantic athmosphere.

Outstanding costumer service is the reason why I would return

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Thank you Westin for making our stay great.
    • Studio Suite

From the time I arrived I was greeted well by an amazing staff. Check in was a breeze and the room was very clean. I want to thank the entire staff for making this weekend awesome. Karl the bellman was super nice and helpful he took his time to help us with all our belongings. Thank you Westin again for making our stay great.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When I arrived there were people sleeping in the lobby.....lying stretched out on the furniture....very unprofessional....I didn’t know where the line started....when I finally found the line the staff weren’t smiling or friendly except for one....Steven...he was great....I had to grab an employee outside leaving for lunch to ask for a cart to bring my things in and he couldn’t find one but I finally caught someone else outside getting one out of a closet and they gave me one...they put my room near 95...it was very loud and I got very little sleep...never again...Westin is overrated....I will be staying somewhere else next time for what I paid for this room....no bang for my buck....

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Stay at this hotel. You’ll not stay with another brand of hotel.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When exiting the hotel the area in the entrance way could have been cleaner.

The bed was so comfortable I’d buy it straight off the bed including all the linens. They may think about having a purchase price on each item and be in the mattress business for a little extra revenue. It makes you disappointed when you come home. Not only that, the room was overly spacious and layed out perfectly! I travel a lot I give this a hotel a BIG 10!

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful and place was clean...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff was very friendly and helpful and place was clean and smell really good and overall experience was great will definitely stay again and will recommend to family and friends

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Excellent breakfast and staff.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Property seems quite old and needs new furniture in the rooms and lobby. Breakfast lounge was under repair.

Excellent breakfast and staff. Rooms a bit old but beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Reasonable location for exploring areas around Fort...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Pool is right next to a busy, multi-lane motorway Rooms are dated Our room overlooked the same multi-lane motorway so traffic could be heard all night Contacted hotel several times regarding payment taken prior to arrival (on a different card to the one I wanted to pay with, incurring poor exchange rate and transaction fee) - no response received

Reasonable location for exploring areas around Fort Lauderdale

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

OK, GREAT BEDS

SHOWER NEEDED. HATE STEPPING OVER BATHTUB, CHECK IN STAFF NEEDS TO SMILE

BEDS AND PILLOW VERY COMFY, OLD STYLE BATHTUB--WOULD HAVE LIKED A WALK IN SHOWER, CARPET WORN

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

We enjoyed our stay.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Location was not walkable to restaurants. Room was a bit small especially the bathroom.

The concierge staff were terrific, very customer focused, great suggestions, interesting conversation and made my trip easier with transportation. Housekeeping staff were very nice as well.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Didn't get the room l paid for.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We paid for intercoastal water view and couldn't see anything because we were on the third floor and had a yacht blocking our balcony view the whole stay!

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Although an oldish hotel, the room was leather and clean
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Didn’t like that you are given a “ welcome “ free apertiser” but in the small print it says “ when paying for the first one”.

Although an oldish hotel, the room was leather and clean Nice lobby area and out door grounds

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Awful

I overpaid for a delux King room, it was like a Motel experience room was dingy, old furniture, poor lighting or room, poor decor, dirty stained pull out mattress, old shower and tub. My entire stay was a let down. Would never ever stay at a Westin again.

Pillows were nice and fluffy

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

no the bed was a bit too firm and the restaurant quality...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

no the bed was a bit too firm and the restaurant quality food was not up to par , my shrimp were way over cooked and shriveled up which was a big price to pay for $26.00. My salad the next night was fair the diced chicken was horrible tasting like hospital quality food.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Good breakfast

Stains on comforter,very stron chemical smell in the room, bad location, for the money it costs and the way it’s advertised it is not worth it.

Good breakfast

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

When the staff found out that It was my birthday, they upgraded our room.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Can't really think of anything negative to say about it. It was my birthday, the front desk upgraded our room, and an hour later delivered some wonderful cake together with a bottle of wine and a birthday card. My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful stay at the hotel.

The Beds were very comfortable, and the staff couldn't be better, very helpful and extremely kind. The hotel was surrounded by a lovely pool and greenery where you could sit and relax.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Good
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel was great; however the restaurant closed an hour before we thought it would because it was daylight savings change over time in March. Even though it was only 10:30 a.m. There was no where to get breakfast.

Comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Great short stay hotel, the pool/food/staff/facilities are good and overall a great hotel.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Hotel corridor lighting is bright and seeps into the room in the middle of the night, small annoyance.

Staff were great, Jermaine on front desk was exceptional, we have 2 kids under 5 and were greeted with raspberries in a glass and 2 great books for the kids to draw/play with etc. Great hotel for a few nights stay, location was 20 mins from FL airport and good links to the I95/I75. Hotel needs a bit of modernisation but great all-round.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Amazing hotel. Exceptional Staff A***
    • Suite with Balcony

Being picky you could say some features of the hotel were dated ie light switches and door handles but to me this doesnt make a hotel experience any worse than sonewhere that may be newer in that regards.

Service was exemplary. Location was fantastic and there was plenty of private parking. The buffet breakfast was brilliant - one of the best I have experienced at a hotel of this nature.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Staff was very accommodating helpful an went beyond my wife...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Location wasn’t that great you need to rent a car do Not use the cabs very expensive

Staff was very accommodating helpful an went beyond my wife an I exasperation

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

My stay was just very unprofessional. I didn’t check in my room until a day later than when I check
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I was not able to check into my room until the next day afternoon and when I did check in I had to wait hours for a room to be ready and than when the room was ready I see the ac falling off the wall in room 916 on top of that I had to check out really early the next morning like at ten am. So I’m very unhappy I spent almost $500 to sleep in a hotel bed for nine hours. I need my money back or another two nights stay

The room on the 9th floor . That’s the only thing I enjoyed

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Rooms below expectation!

It wasn't good value for the amount of money I paid. The pillows where uncomfortable along with bedding. Local calls aren't free, pictures online are decieving.

The staff was friendly. Great customer service.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Way over priced.

Way over priced. The pictures I saw online looked a lot better than the place actually looked in person. I felt the room was small, but the bathroom size was okay,

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

Great hotel to stop at as we flew into Fort Lauderdale from...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Great hotel to stop at as we flew into Fort Lauderdale from the UK, exactly what you want, good pool, good sized rooms and easy access to motorways. Perfect for what we needed. Also room service was good.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

Not bad!
    • Studio Suite

Wait time for food by the pool. Lack of space in the washroom. stayed in a studio suite did not have a table for my kids to eat at.

The hotel was close to everything.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

Disappointing stay, except for the comfy beds.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Horrible location, and the corridors and rooms are long past their prime. Visible cables on the floor, no outlet for the coffee maker, peeling caulk around the tub, outdated tv, and limited amenities.

The bed and pillows were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Husband birthday was ruined because we ended up cancelling the stay due to a horrible pool area.

the pool area picture on the website is nothing like the actual pool. The picture shows a resort style pool, it was horrible. the water was not crystal clear and it had mold all around the edges, there were not enough chairs and it wasnt even busy, the gazebo was super ran down, just terrible.

n/a

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

The facility was clean and customer service at front desk...

The facility was clean and customer service at front desk was ok. Customer service at the bar was good. My school mate stayed at another SPG property The Sheraton. The staff there was awesome. They went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed and we were only visiting her for dinner. Each staff member was concern and welcomed us. This made us feel like we were not just at a hotel but like we were visiting family that we kuyst met. My time at the Westin was not bad. There was just a difference in the approach and leave of customer.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

It didn’t feel like a Westin Hotel

The coffee machine did not work. There was only one set of towels. The headboard was covering the picture on the wall. It didn’t look or feel like a Westin Hotel.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

My stay was amazing and relaxing! I would come back for another visit!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I did not like the location as much but realized that it was more relaxing than being in the main Fort Lauderadale location.

The staff was very accomodating. My bed was King size as I have the same at home so I slept comfortably during my stay.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

I didn’t enjoy the corporate park location. Or other facilities aspects & won’t stay there again
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Super soft mattress that led to lower back problems Toilet that required 4-5 flushes to eliminate waste Maid service that had not yet cleaned my room / made up my best by the time I returned at 4 p.m. Nationals Westin management promised I would hear from the local hotel management audiotape, but i hadn’t heard from it 48 hours later she I checked out and complained (I was offered a free night as a result)

Clean and spacious room

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Will not be staying there again.Way too pricey for what we got.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Difficult to get around the room with a wheelchair. Had a tub instead of a roll in shower. Room never really got cool at night.

Ease of check in and out.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

The soap in the rooms
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bar and restaurant prices were way too expensive. Booking amenities indicated hotel shuttle but there wasn’t one. Taxi ride to hotel was $45.

The soap in the rooms

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

terrible experience.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

it should be hostel instead of hotel. I always stay in westin hotel in my whole life vacation. At this time it ends here. let me tell you why ,the price is not cheap and my wife is got stick with allergy with carpet smell. Inside the hotel we could not sleep, we ask different room no change it is the same condition. How dare you guys rent hotel like this, that has hyginic issue.

staff service was good. the rest was terrible.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

Not worth the $$
    • Studio Suite

The air conditioning was awful while trying to sleep. would shut on and off. Freezing one minute / then sweating the next. Short staffed and service was awful at the pool.

I liked the view, the beds were comfy

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

This was my second stay at your hotel. There will not likely be a 3rd.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When we entered the bedroom, on Friday night, it was very chilly. The thermostat was set at 68 but it felt much chillier. I set it to 74, which was the maximum, and went to bed. The sheets and pillowcase were ice cold. I lay there all night waiting for things to warm up, which never happened. I didn't sleep at all. We boarded our cruise on Saturday afternoon and by that evening, I had a horrific cold. (I can't remember when I had a cold last.) I was sick for the entire cruise.

The breakfast was wonderful. We had 4 guests and they did not charge us for the children which was such a nice surprise.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Hotel is clean, staff great, excellent pool - overall, safe bet to any trip.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I never understand poor WIFI service at large facilities. The room required a passcode, which worked well, and the lobby, and/or computer area required a separate passcode, and connectivity was poor. I could barely get any work done. WIFI issues could be a HUGE problem.

The staff is great and the hotel/rooms well maintained. Pool is amazing!

Very comfortable.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We had issues with our toilet, the Jacuzzi was not very clean a lot of leaves, bugs and there were children with no adult supervison. The women's bathroom in the gym area smelled really bad at times.

Bed was very comfortable. Andrej is a very good manager.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

I’ll probably stay there again

Didn’t have air conditioner the first 36 hours. But they finally put a new compressor in.

The cleaning lady Hilda was very good and accommodating and thorough. The food was good. Staff were friendly

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Disappointing by the service / cleaning
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Very disappointed by the service. A short stay of 2 days for a wedding . We left the room in the morning nobody came to clean the room or redo the beds at or big surprise the night we came back from the wedding party . When we arrived sofa beds for kids was not done we asked to come they only deliver the sheets ... and the worst was a leakage of the bath faucet that we could hear all night long ... even if the view from the room was amazing ... the feeling We have is they need to upgrade the level of service .

Breakfast buffet was nice

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Great value, Great ambiance, Horrible road noise... Don't get a balcony
    • Suite with Balcony

I stayed in a corner suite with a balcony close to highway 95. The windows were single pane and the door to the balcony had obvious gaps around the seals which allowed heavy road noise into the room. It was so loud I had to keep the fan on in order to sleep. The bathroom was small for a suite with the sink located outside in the bedroom.

Very welcoming lobby and staff. They had definately put a lot of work into the entrance. I wish they had put more into the rooms/sound canceling. If you have a car it can be a great base to get to a lot of other locations. However, you are not going to be able to walk to a restaurant or bar outside the hotel.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

Except for delay in check in due to room not being ready and sub par amenities in room, it was ok.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

bathroom sink drained very slowly causing fill up of sink...nasty! Shower heads difficult to operate. Did not shut off completely. Would have been great to have a microwave which should be standard for a hotel like westin.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

First and last stay for me.
    • Studio Suite

Poor value for hard earned vacation money. I’ve stayed in other Westin Hotels and been exceptionally pleased; not here.

The hotel is dated and in the middle of nowhere. My fault for booking it but never having been to Fourt Lauderdale, who knew. Room was huge but very dated. Incredibly expensive disappointment.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Except for the interaction with booking.com , it was a great stay. theirvrestaurant was very pricey

See above

My wife booked the room from jan 27 to 30. She used booking.com and agreed to a single price in USD. When our American Express bill arrived the price had been broken into 2 parts which totalled more than the price we agreed upon. This allows for currency exchange. I made several calls to the hotel and finally was directed to call you. The call to you resulted in a suggestion to call American Express Amex said it was not their doing. I will delete booking.com from my devices and try a more dependable app.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

The customer service at this location was amazing.

I can't say that I was fully disappointed, but upon checking into my room, when I pulled the covers back on the bed, there were hairs all over the bed and pillows. Also, the tub was only partially cleaned. BUT, I have to say, once I made the staff aware of it, they immediately offered to change and upgrade my room and sent fresh sheets up to my room.

The customer service at this location was amazing. I ran into a slight hiccup with my room, and they were immediately addressed. From the time I checked in, up until the time I checked out, the staff was awesome.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

Good hotel for a short stay
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Very loud television in hotel bar. Pushy waitress during breakfast (tips) and taking stuff from the table while we were still eating.

Luxuries hotel look, great front desk staff (Jermaine)

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

I loved the pool area and hot tub.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

A little higher priced than I wanted to pay, but most of the hotels in the area are higher priced than this hotel. Most are 300 dollars a night.

I loved the pool area and hot tub. Loved the shower and shower head. Loved that you have recycle bins throughout the hotel. Loved the iguanas out by the pool. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are great!

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

My stay was great. The room was comfortable and the staff was very friendly.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel is beautiful but a party was there and in the dining room. The noise because of the party was deafening in the bar area, where we had to order food.

The Website says close to Cruise ship ports but from airport it cost me $33.00 to the hotel which the taxi driver would not take a credit card and the same to the Cruise ship. I was stuck in traffic due to your hotel being downtown.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

good choice at breakfast, rooms functional and good.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Service at the pool poor, no towels, limited amount of seats / beds Service during breakfast not consistent - 1st day super 2nd day super bad and unfriendly

good choice at breakfast, rooms functional and good. enjoyed the tea time and cookies served - nice surprise

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

Very nice
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I booked a king bed , however my reservations was for a double queen. Thankfully The clerk was able to fix the problem.

Staff was very courteous and pleasant.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

I had to rooms which are very tight coming from a Hilton Property. Rooms are to small.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

However the beds were not comfy, the aircondition did not work in one of my rooms. The faucets in the tubs are damaged and you cannot control the water. The room smelt soooo old that I actually had to go out and purchase allergy pills. And my bracelets were stolen. Was really disappointed in a Westin Hotel

I think that the staff is exceptional, especially bellman, and room service.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

Very nice hotel with perfect staff which we definitely...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Very nice hotel with perfect staff which we definitely recommend during your stay in nearby of Fort Lauderdale! It was the best hotel during all our holidays in USA!

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Disappointed
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Awful view trashy roof.. hotel really needs a renovation looks old and tired.. broken furniture in halls off elevators.. badly stained carpet in room, not up to the usual Westin standards.. would not stay again better stays at Holiday Inn Express.

Front desk have me complimentary breakfast..

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

For the amount of money I spent on this property, I feel the...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

For the amount of money I spent on this property, I feel the customer service, quality of our room and general experience could have been better. I felt like I was paying top dollar for holiday inn service. Our rooms toilet ran constantly and extremely loudly through the closed bathroom door. It took housekeeping 30 minutes to bring me towels after I called them twice. And no matter what I asked the front desk they somehow couldn't deliver. Will not be returning to a Westin in the future.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Disappointing and expensive.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not very much. Having stayed at other Westin hotels in other parts of the world, we were very disappointed with this hotel. It was very tired, very much needing updating and was in an area not close to any amenities. Also the room had a bad smell in our room on arrival.

The staff were helpful.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Lovely staff , unconfortable room
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bed pillows where extremly soft so they were not comfortable.. but the worst thing was that the entrance door at our room had the hole to see whos knocking wide open so that made the light enter all through the night and didnt get rest at all... the 4 of us ... it was room 300

the staff was very very friendly specialy with my kids and it was my husbands birthday so Jermain gave us free drinks at the bar

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Ok. Could be better for the price.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Stains on carpets in hallways. Floor we were on had elevators buttons and signals not working; junkie.

Love the white tea smell. Breakfast yummy. Lobby clean and modern. Beds and pillows very comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

This was my first time at a Westin hotel and will be returning.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff was extremely professional and helpful from the moment we checked in. Concierge made finding local attractions and restaurants very easy.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

We had to stay overnight as we were leaving for a cruise the next day.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room we had was VERY humid, even with the air conditioning on (which didn’t do a lot to be honest). The sheets felt almost damp, that’s how muggy it was. I knew it wasn’t my imagination when we put the printout of our receipt on the bed and left for breakfast. When we returned to the room, the paper was warped from the moisture in the air. Also, while the bed was comfortable, the sheets were very scratchy.

Staff was great, it SMELLED heavenly inside!

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Ok
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Elevators are extremely slow. We had to wait up to 5 minutes to get on the elevator each time. Really annoying. The air conditioning is way too cold in the hall way, it’s very uncomfortable.

The staff is very kind. Rooms are big and comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

It was a good experience with staff and the property in general
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Cleaning people was trying to enter the room and knocking at the door at 8 am in the day we were there while we were sleeping and woke us up. that wasn't really nice because they should know that at that time we didn't do the check out yet

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

It was delightful.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff were excellent. Frances the bellman was awesome, so accommodating and helpful. Overall a wonderful customer service experience. Rooms are as advertised and cleaned daily. Beds comfy.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

Overall, not worth the cost. Expected more for my money
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room had a musty smell and the bathroom was not as clean as expected. The pool was ice cold and we ordered room service that never came. I had charges on my bill for things I did not purchase. The door was very thin and light shined through the entire door frame. The sound proofing is non-existent in this place. Did not feel worth the price I paid for my stay.

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

My stay was a memorable experience.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking was a hassle when events are taking place on the hotel grounds.

The room was excellent and the view was amazing. The mattress soft and hugs you as soon as you lay down making you feel rejuvenated when you arise from your sleep.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Except for the few mishaps listed above everything else was fine.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We found a dirty towel behind the couch and the hotel map on the door had fallen off before we got there and no one fixed it. Our bed sheets had stains on them and I got charged $85 instead of $50 like I was told when I checked in. When asked why that happened I was told they don't know why it happens but assured me I would get my money back.

The location was perfect for what was going on that weekend.

Browse Westin Fort Lauderdale Traveler Photo Gallery