Reviews of Fortune House Hotel Suites 4 stars

185 Southeast 14th Terrace, Brickell, Miami, FL 33131, USA

#64 of 213 hotels in Miami

The staff at the fortune hotel suites were more than happy...
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with Water View

The staff at the fortune hotel suites were more than happy to assist us with anything that we asked for. The receptionist Karla was able to answer any queries we had and assist us with everything. The staff in the bar, Diego and Ralston delivered exceptional services, shared info on places to visit and had a good laugh. Couldn’t really ask for to much more!

Good experience overall, would return
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

For some reason we had a physical key, whereas all adjacent units had a card, which was annoying. The only other gripes with the room were that hot water didn't seem to work in one of the bathrooms, and the balcony rails have a really tall aluminum rim which is super easy to bump into - a lot of pain there... One common issue at the gym, room and other hotel spaces are use of air freshener. This was, to me, very noticeable. I woke up with a throat ache which passed everyday after leaving the hotel and returned as I got back. At the gym it was particularly offensive and I needed to go get water very often to escape it and clear throat. I'm not usually sensitive and use air freshener regularly in my own house.

The location is convenient, close to the MMO terminal and there is street parking nearby. Our suite was large and very spacious, with 2 bed/bath and 2 balconies. It was completely renovated, although the finishes were not really high quality. But hardly a big deal for a hotel visit. The beds were comfortable and the full kitchen and laundry/drier were great to have although unnecessary for us. The hotel has a nice outside pool and hot tub open till midnight - these were great although there is no towel service. The gym is also very good and well equipped for lifting (dumbbells up to 80lbs, barbell and plates, many machines, cardio etc). But again no towel service or sanitizing cloth.

• One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

The rooms very spacious and the staff very accommodating and helpful. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking to stay downtown. The facilities were very good and the overall stay represented excellent value for money

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Overall stay was ok..after ants an a daily dog barking from a hotel that dosent except pets..
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Booking an the website said NO PETS ALLOWED. Heard dog barking the entire stay right next to me an saw 4other dogs onsite thoughout my stay...they did offer another room but they werent as nice as the one we had so we kept it next to the dog... should definitely not be stating that no pets are allowed when they clearly do...very displeased..also had an ant problem... Hotel did attend to every situation as best they could and were very very nice about it however I just don't feel that these things should happen at a high-end Hotel.

Room was very spacious an we received an upgrade which was very nice..staff was the best thing about the hotel.

Great Experience!
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

I enjoyed everything. The location, the valet service, room service, all amenities. Very nice room, very clean and the perfect size for a comfortable trip or long term rental. There was construction going on which I was informed of in advance and it didn’t bother me much. But I know the renovations will only enhance the beauty of the building. Will recommend and will stay here again indefinitely.

Very nice hotel/apartment, nice location.
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Not enough staff spoke English even managers didn’t speak English. Aimee was not a pleasant person. She only set me up For one room and when I told her there were two she tried to tell me that I only have one & she had an attitude, but she did find my other reservation. All together we had 5 rooms, and there were no noise complaints. Also I was not satisfied with the $50 late check out fee.

Great location, nice rooms, bell hop were nice, valet was nice

My stay was really good overall for the most part.
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

My amenities could've been better for the suite that i was given. The bed was not comfortable, it felt extremely hard causing slight pain to my back. In addition, the refrigerator did not get cold at all causing the maintenance of my groceries to not be in the best condition.

I like the upgrade that i received due to an issue with my original room.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Still enjoyed my stay but wasn't what I expected.
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Communication between hotel team was very bad, we got multiple calls about the same issue when it was already handled by hotel manager. Phone kept waking us up about the same issue. Housekeeping was horrible.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

I truly enjoyed my stay. I will surely stay here again in the future when in Miami.
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

The AC was very loud when running. The drawers in the kitchen would not open as the stove was put in too close to them. So I could not access silverware. I killed 3 roaches in the apartment. I’m from the Caribbean so it wasn’t a big deal but wanted to let the property know about them. They were living in the door jam to the bathroom.

Nick was fabulous. The apartment was amazing. The ambiance set up for me as I entered was exactly what I needed. Being able to get away to a nice place like this was wonderful.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great family stay choice.
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Suite with Water View

AC at suite is too loud.

Booked for family trip. Stayed for 3 nights in total. Great and helpful staffs...Nice view and good value. Full kitchen really helps when it comes to a little kid. A home away from home.

The room was clean, comfortable, and had a great view.
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

That no pool towels were available. Asked 3 times and they said they bring them out to the pool but no one ever came. Had to use room towels. Then it was advertised that food and drinks available outside but it wasn't. I understood because of the rain but they still advertise it the rest of the day. Found one big in the bathroom.

The room was clean, comfortable, and had a great view.

Amazing
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

I loved everything! The staff,  the suite,  the fitness center, pool and the views. This is the type of lodging experience I like. I hate to eat in the corners of the beds, here you have your own dining set :)

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The hotel was great !
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

The hotel was great !! It was worth it ! They upgraded our room to the 17th floor as they knew that we were on our Honeymoon! Very clean and wide ! We felt we were at home but a high one. Great staff

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The room was very luxury and modern.
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

The payment. The payment process was terrible. We paid a lot and they didn't know why. They are still giving us back the money.

The room was very luxury and modern. The flat was in a high floor and with good views.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The room.
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

The room. The room was really big and comfortable. It had almost everything we need.

Perfect to enjoy Miami!!!
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

The AC of the Gym doesnt work , so it was to hot to do exercise.

The location is perfect, walking distance to restaurants, movie teather, a mall , groceries stores, etc. The property have everything for a comfortable stay.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Good but with the amount of money it cost, it could be better
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Door to the suite did not lock. We had to switch rooms the first night because they couldn’t fix it. Most staff did not know English. The rooms were clean and spacious but for the amount of money we paid it didn’t add up to the cost

Nice location, nice pool, good gym and clean suites

The property was so clean, the apartments are spacious with...
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Not a lot in the area within walking distance but everything was 10minutes away by Uber, definitely recommend using Uber when in the city.

The property was so clean, the apartments are spacious with great views of the water and city. I wouldn’t definitely come back.

Lower your expectations
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Suite with Water View

We found an old condom in the closet. The toiletpaper-hanger and bathromm-towel-hanger were loop. The balcony was so filthy, you had to clean your feet after just walking a few steps outside. The rooms main entry door got stuck while opening. There were no manuals to the kitchen equipment (maintenance was called to get a pizza baked). Kitchen equipment was incomplete. Valet parking failed once (call from reception to valet, which I heard, was denied to have taken place).

Location. Some staff members were actually very service minded!

I would stay here again :-)
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Their are two things i didn’t like. If you’re into make up the lightening in the bathrooms are horrible. Also, there was only one mirror in the condo which was in the bathroom (so there are no body size mirrors in the apartment )so you only know what you look like from the chest up.

Overall, the hotel is nice and the staff is friendly. It’s loke a home away from home.

Excellently accomodation in the Brickell area of Miami
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

I believe we had paid for breakfast but was not informed about it. We also paid slightly more than the amount at the time if booking.

The room we had was excellent overlooking the pool, we arrived just before 12pm and check in was not until 4pm but as our room was ready we were given complimentary check on free off charge. Maddison the on site restruant provided excellent food and service.

Trying to be Chic But Just Low Budget, Great Location
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Hard to describe but it felt like the property used to be a rental building, the owners bought it and put as little money into upgrading it as possible and then they probably sold it as a condo/hotel. From the cracker-jack lock on the door to the watered down paint on the walls trying to cover old wallpaper this place is low-brow. Receptionists, when they feel like paying attention, take the cake for being a new level of unhelpful. Very cool paint job on exterior of building.

The property is located smack in the middle of downtown Miami. Perfect location if you are visiting banks/businesses on Brickell. Location could not be better. This is where the good parts end however.

Nice location, spacious rooms and friendly staff
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Our original room had an A/C issue that could not be repaired while we were there so they upgraded us to a two room suite with a great view. Staff very friendly and location was good

Good
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite with City View

Gray, old towels in the bathroom. Unpleasant lady at the reception (terrible english). Ladies cleaners do not speak english and disturb us everyday (we traveled with a small child)

good localization

great beginning but unfortunately a bad checkout experience
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

At the beginning we really enjoyed our stay however when we did the check out the receptionist fined as with extra 200$ since we lost one key! I have been to many hotels & never encountered such a rude & unreasonable behavior ! They should warn people that they take such an exaggerate amount of money. For something as small as a room key it's such a ridicules behavior

Great stay

Nothing not to like

The apartment was roomy, great view over to Key Biscayne. The room was peaceful and the washer/dryer was very handy. (Bring your own powder.) Don’t know about the hotel facilities as weren’t there long enough to use them unfortunately.

Average
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

I found the $50.00 per night roll-away bed charge excessive. Particularly since they couldn't provide a blanket for it.

The location was good for business, shopping and banking. The staff was helpful. Nice touch having a balcony.

After complaining of our first penthouse room on day one...
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Given a room (penthouse) which needed to be refurbished immediately.

After complaining of our first penthouse room on day one which was a disgrace and shifted to another room, it had everything we wanted. The room was modern with good facilities as apposed to the first room. what we liked is that management acted immediately to rectify the problem.

It was clean, & it smelled nice when you first walk on.
    • One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with city View

I didn’t like the mandatory velvet. I feel like that should be mentioned when the room is reserved. I wasted a lot of shopping money just to have someone else park my car. Also a lot of fees come up at check out. I don’t like that at all.. when it was time to go the girl at the front desk acted as if she was scared to tell me my total. That’s when I figured I was getting ripped off.. I will never stay at this hotel again, I don’t care how clean or how good it smells, it cost way to much for what I was offered.. the rooms aren’t that nice to have my car parked for me. If that’s the case it should have free food, or a cook. Lol when it’s all said & done, whatever needs to be paid for should be told before I travel 10 hours from home.

It was clean, & it smelled nice when you first walk on. All the employees are nice & have a smile. The water didn’t get hot in the shower. The results rant down stairs served up half cooked bacon.

Great property.
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Great property. The initial staff member I came in contact with was not as friendly. But the other front desk staff made up for her lack of professionalism.

Large and modetn rooms in great location.
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Suite with Water View

They require valet parking for cars and there is a valet charge.

Nice modern rooms. Room was big and had a balcony. Ameneties such as washer and kitchen were great.

Everything was great until my friend had a racist encounter with the chef and the hotel did nothing.
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

The hotel has a restaurant with a racist chef who belittles, stereotypes and degrades other staff and hotel guests openly based on their culture and ethnic backgrounds.

Most of the staff was very attentive and we loved the hotel.

It was awesome.
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

The breakfast was not the one i ordered, but the lady send back some of the missing ingredients.

The rooms were extra clean, the beds were perfect, i really recommend it.

Won't be back

We had a party of 7 so I reserved 2 apartments. We arrived before check-in so we decided to eat at the restaurant. We were the only people there. Two of us did not get our food until the others had finished eating. Three of us had the wrong order. The manager was super nice about it but it wasn't a good start. At checkin, only one apartment was ready early. We were grateful to get into one but we were told the other one would be ready shortly and they would call us ASAP.By 4pm (3hours later), still no call. I had to go down to prompt them to search for an apartment again. The second apartment was on the 25th floor. Smelled like mildew. The door to the apartment was messed up. It slammed on my daughter while she was holding coffee, causing her to spill it. The housekeeper saw it happen, and started yelling. Good thing my daughter did not speak her language.

The bed was clean and comfortable. The building is elegant on the outside and is in a good location.

A great experience that I would do over in a heartbeat!
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

I have nothing bad to say!

The location was perfect! The value was beyond perfect!! I would definitely recommend this location to friends and family. I wish we had planned on staying longer. I would have been happy staying there at least a week!

the hotel is absolutely gorgeous!
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

1. there is a language barrier with the housekeeping dept. Luckily I spoke a little bit of spanish. They forget to change sheets and you have to ask them a few times to do that. 2. the restaurant downstairs forgot to make my order correctly one day and forgot my asparagus one day. 3. Please be aware of a 500.00 fee for incidentals. hopefully it is released from my card.

the hotel is absolutely gorgeous! it is in a nice area downtown miami. The hotel gave me a free room upgrade because it was my birthday. That was sooo nice of them. The room was very spacious and clean!! i LOVED THE WALK IN CLOSET IN THE MASTER BEDROOM. The balcony was a nice treat as well. I really didnt use the kitchen utensils like that but they are there for you to use. just buy groceries and spices and you are good to go!!! i would def return back

Excellent location in Brickell, very close to Metromover and...
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Excellent location in Brickell, very close to Metromover and Metrorail, and to several bars, restaurants and shops. Very safe, walkable area. Welcoming and professional staff. Very quick check-in and check-out. We got a large apartment with balcony with ocean view that was perfect for our stay.

Wow!
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Early check-in wasn't available.

Excellent staff and facility. Valet parking was great! Location was good, traffic to get there was crazy but no fault of the hotel. Liked the apartment style room.

Great view of Downtown & the Bay as well!
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

The only thing i can think of that i disliked, was that the only option for parking, if you drove your own vehicle, was valet. Which dont get me wrong they were great, but i only stayed for 2 days and they charge $25/ per night. So therefore i had to pay a total of $50 to have my car at the facility. Which could get pretty pricey if i were to stay longer..

Room service was delicious, staff was very helpful & friendly, it was just an overall great experience..

Location and staff trump some inconsistencies
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Suite with Water View

There is no standard for the rooms. We had two and had to borrow a toaster and frying pan from one to the other for the one breakfast meal we made. The one unit had cheap uncomfortable furniture while the other was better. Four forks knives and spoons are not enough for a two bedroom and yes we returned the items to the other room. We assume the difference is that each unit is privately owned but a standard should be present to be in the rental pool and it is either not or not enforced.

Location and price was excellent. Staff was excellent the restaurant had good food at a fair price.

fabulous hotel suites will definitely return to stay!
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

leaving! could have stayed longer!

- restaurant food great both dinner & breakfast - we got upgraded room I think (although the top floor was quite frightening on balcony!!) - location brilliant - staff very helpful

Good neighborhood to stay but needed uber to take me to places
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Hotel was not full and we got a room looking at the parking lot even though there were other rooms Room service a disaster food was terrible back taste had to throw away

Location is very good It has a washer drier People al reception very friendly and nice

Reasonable place to stay, if you attend a convention at the Four Seasons
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

BREAKFAST I ´d order the Madison breakfast.... was horrible: the potatios has a 50% of Icy sensation, like, when you don´t heat enough a food on the microwave. I have to be careful with sugar- they provide an orange juice with regular sugar. All this for US$15.00 ... definitively , I won´t eat anymore at that place. --- By the way, they don´t have a buffet option . KEY They provide me an old fashion key, like the 80´s, with the steel key and a plastic keyholder for magnetic control at the elevators .. come on, now you have modern keys, easy to carry on with the person (like the credit cards) PARKING They charge about USD 25.00 per day, for a mandatory valet... this is not fair

I liked the attention of the personnel, always motivated to help.

Location was really good with some great bars and...
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Bathrooms could do with updating but not an issue. Comfortable stay!

Location was really good with some great bars and restaurants. Really friendly staff. Good size rooms and our room had a good view.

wifi
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

waked up at 3am and 4am by 2 differents delivery man, knocking to my door ! They've got the wrong number of room...Please check guys comming to the hotel for delivery

wifi personnel equipment locality

Great accommodation in Miami

Nothing stands out

Location was extremely good both Partments were beautifully designed and decorated and the doorman Frank couldn't have done enough

To sum it up it was a nice An quite hotel An would definitely stay again
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

That they said I had a complimentary upgrade An there wasn't no upgrade my brothers room patio was bigger we had the littlest patio in the building.

The full kitchen with separate living area from bedroom and the walkin closet.

Lovely location and great way to discover Brickell area.
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

One suggestion and one improvement: Add a full body mirror in the room and change the base of the bed as it was quite squeaky (room 1913) Overall excellent 3-night stay.

Great location - very friendly staff, we even got upgraded to a better room. Lobby and rooms have been renovated (its our second stay) and the place is great.

The view wasn’t too bad
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Provided washing up liquid and a dish washer but no tablets or cloths. Requested an extra towel which was removed when room service came and not replaced each day. Not enough cooking utensils or crockery. No sleep timer on the tv.

The view wasn’t too bad Spacious and clean Great facilities Polite and helpful staff

It was a good stay, staff was very nice, room was...
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Breakfast and food in general, very few options and for me that I'm vegan it was fairly impossible to eat there except for a bowl of fruit.

It was a good stay, staff was very nice, room was comfortable and space more than enough.

The apartment looks modern and a little in the...
    • One-Bedroom Luxury Suite with City View

The view on a multi-floor parking outside discouraged me to use the balcony, but that was just a detail for me.

The apartment looks modern and a little in the "minimal" style I like so much. I felt very very comfortable since the first step on the inside. Really clean, with new furniture and complete of everything. Staff down at the front desk was all time helpful and professional. Getting around from the hotel to Little Havana or Wynwood is easy and fast with taxi or Uber, but you can also easily reach Bayside Marketplace, Perez Art Museum or American Airlines Arena using the free trolley in Brickell stopping nearby the hotel.

It was a nice stay
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

I didn’t know about the $200 deposit. The A/C wasn’t working in our room. We had to keep calling for bath towels and they took all day to bring them up. The bathroom mirror was so high, We couldn’t see our body our body the mirrors stop at my eyes. I’m 5”3 in height.

The located and the staff was great.

Good value
    • One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with city View

Good location. Nice suite-style room. I only stayed one night but it should be more convenient for a longer stay. Parking is also convenient (valet-parking only). The pool is great as well. I did not see/try any other facility because of my short stay.

Our room was spacious.
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Our room wasn't really clean (especially the bathroom) and in contrast to the luxurious and modern lobby, the room was disappointing. The room also smelled awful, even after room service was done.

Our room was spacious. It had a balcony and a walk-in closet as well as an equipped kitchen.

Fantastic value in Brickell
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Pillows were thin and uncomfortable.

Spacious room with excellent closet space, living room, full kitchen, and two patios with water views. Location is excellent for getting to meetings in Brickell and walkable to a number of restaurants and convenience stores. Great base of operations for a multi-day stay in the heart of Miami's business district.

Loved this hotel . Would definitely recommend and stay again .
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with City View

WiFi in rooms sometimes a little slow , couldn’t locate pool towels but not an issue as we had brought our own ! We went to the pool earlish around 9-10 am and the poolside furniture was wet from just being cleaned !!

Location , lovely friendly staff, rooms cleaned to a high standard ,new decor in the rooms !!

It was really bad expirience at night: noise from conditioner and refrigirator, lights from parking
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Air conditioner and refrigerator are really old and very very noisy !!! Instead of my ordered room at 11 floor I got room at floor 6 which is actually placed at parking lot (???) and windows have no any shatters !! But most bad thing happen with my payment: they took money from my VISA card I provided in hotel AND from my VISA card stored in booking.com !!

Really close to Mover station. Quiet and nice environment. Close to ocean promenade.

Geared more for a long term stay than one night in Miami.
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

The layout of balconies was strange. Upstairs neighbor’s balcony overlooked our balcony. When they were up until 2 am,it was like they were in our room. We could hear entire conversations. We were only there a night...so no big deal. But, we would definitely book closer to Miami Beach next time.

I liked that there was plenty of space for us and our teens.

We felt like we were in a quiet boutique hotel with an enjoyable energy, definitely will go back .
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

The towels could have been softer.

Easy Peasy...quiet, comfortable and friendly. The location was in a great location just off of Brickell...walking around was a breeze.

Chic apartment with a great view
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Suite with Water View

The staff was very helpful. We got upgraded for free to a luxury apartment. The apartment was amazing: great view of the city from the two balconies, very spacious and chic, super comfortable beds, safe area.

We didn't liked the stay in this hotel room,
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Room was not clean and looked very old and not maintaned proper, also when we asked for our car next morning, we're waiting for a long time, and we figured out that the car was already outside in the front, with our keys in it and the trunk was open so everybody could see our personal stuff :( that was really bad! the valid parking guy was to busy and did not reach to us to inform the car was in front. so after 5 min i went outside by myself.

Great place in Miami to stay
    • One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with city View

The towels could have been nicer.

The hotel is centrally located and the fact that you have a one bedroom apartment in our case makes it very comfortable and convenient, especially if you plan to stay for more than a few days. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help you and very well located in Brickell area.

This was absolutely the best hotel I've ever stayed at!!!!!!
    • One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with city View

There wasn't anything I didn't like.

I loved everything about the hotel and the hotel room was amazing!! From the balcony to the bathroom the hotel was beautiful. Really enjoyed my stay here. Best shower ever!!!

the service was poor .
    • One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with city View

the service was poor . the room was filthy and regardless i mentioned it they didnt do nothing about its. instead as per booking.com the total price was 414 USD the hotel charged me 462 dollars. and yes me repeat it the room was absolutly filthy. first time i had a bad experiance with booking.com and travel with them for over 10 years now.

Not pleasant
    • One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with city View

The room had no cold water they couldn’t fix it put us in s different room that was worse my coworker was b herself and had two Connecting rooms the front desk didn’t want to swap us although my coworker agreed they wanted to charge me more to swap

The bell staff was very nice the front desk staff not so much

It was ok.
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with City View

Beds were rock hard and uncomfortable, white linen was gray, staff was ok for the most part. There was no follow through on complaints.

Convenient valet parking

Feeling bad
    • One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with city View

There was continuose noise from AC, view to carage not the town, TV is not working, when we inform the reception that we need taxi to airport for next day she did not inform next shift man, no even 1 bottle of complimentary water

Beautiful Hotel, bad service.
    • One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with city View

Customer Service was terrible. Had two very bad experiences. One with the check-in receptionist and one with valet.

It is a gorgeous hotel with spectacular views.

Loved it! Love Miami!
    • One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with city View

Super comfortable bed, full kitchen in the suite, spacious and clean, wonderful, friendly staff, quiet location. We took Lyfts around the city and to south beach and it was easy and more affordable than parking a car $25/day). Great food around the hotel - we loved Havana 1957 and Bar Secco!

Everything Was PERFECT .
    • One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with city View

Everything Was PERFECT . Wonderful Area , Clean Room & Friendly Staff . Big Shout Out To A Staff Member Name ERIC , He Was Extremely Helpful & Sweet . . I’ll Be Back SOON (:

Very good location, easy to get in and out Miami downtown...
    • One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with city View

Very good location, easy to get in and out Miami downtown and surroundings. The staff is made of legends: extremely professional and welcoming. Great value for money. I highly recommend!

Comfortable but underwhelmed - our room lacked the wow factor!
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

Facilities were all there but just felt that our room 1212 could do with some remodelling Towels could do with a bleach wash!

Super helpful staff Loved the super king size bed Good location right beside the metromover!

Nice apartment in Nice surroundings
    • One-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

There was a washing machine, dish machine, fridge and freeze. There was a small pool. Restaurants in the area. Very Nice staff. Metromover at walking distance.

Wonderful
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Suite with City View

I seriously can't think of anything I didn't like. The hotel was just perfect for us.

This is an all suites hotel and it was absolutely perfect. We had a huge two bedroom suite on the 23rd floor which had a fully equipped modern kitchen with pots, pans, plates, silverware, a coffeemaker, microwave, fridge and freezer etc. The living room was huge and had a comfortable couch, a full size dining table and a big modern flatscreen Tv. The interior design was modern and sophisticated. We loved our little balcony which had a table with two chairs and was perfect for enjoying your breakfast. The views of the bay from all windows were spectacular. The whole building looks very luxurious and modern. The staff was very professional and polite. Valet parking was reasonably priced and very convenient. The location is great, the hotel is in the Brickell area of downtown Miami and surrounded by spectacular skyscrapers and very good restaurants. Great value for money.

Excellent apartment very clean excellent facilities.

Nothing ...perfect location and price

Excellent apartment very clean excellent facilities...perfect city view with sneaky water view...perfect location...metro mover saved my feet but accessible to bayside fab bars and restaurants and views..and tenth street...bars and restaurants in the downtown ....recommend Everglades trip from bayside...saw alligators boat ride ...big bus tour on first day meant can see and get bearings ...if you get chance get a basketball game...awesome 😊most fabulous city ...thank you Miami ☀️👍🍤🌴🐊🥂

Browse Fortune House Hotel Suites traveller photo gallery