Reviews of Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport 3 stars

9750 Airport Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA

#215 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

The first shuttle driver was rude in my opinion ,Im not from the area and they should understand that I may not know the area or the drop off areas at the airport .The next shuttle I took the driver was very professional though ,on our way back to the hotel .

Room was very clean ,beds were perfect and comfortable,my kids loved the pool and overall very nice stay ,the shuttle to the airport ,the first driver was a little rude, but the next driver was very pleasant ,other than that no complaints

They would charge USD 32 per day to leave your car in the hotel. But there is plenty public parking spaces in the street which are super cheap!

Nice gym and bed

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were old looking, old everything. The photos we saw on booking.com were nice. Was a let down. Breakfast was pricey for the quality of food. Parking wasn’t included even though I phoned to double check it was. They did gave it to us for half price which was nice

Nice pool area, staff were lovely.

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

There is nothing I didn't like about the property. It is a business hotel next to an airport and it serves its purpose well.

Clean. Comfortable. Efficient staff.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Prompt response. We needed a shower cap, and we got one at the room within 10 minutes.

We stayed only one night. And we just needed a place to stay. So we didn't have high expectations. The room appeared clean.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

First the parking was very expensive. Second , the AC unit was making loud noise (Rm 466) Third , There's no Light Blocking Panel , considering the sun is up at 6AM , you can not sleep in if you want too.

The Location is the only one that I like.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The whole equipments are very much used and the hotels itself is more like multilevel motel then a real hotel. It is very dark in the room even during the day :-(

Perfect if you just have to wait a couple of hours for your flight. Take it a leave ASAP :-)

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Perfect for a layover between long flights.

The reception desk was excellent and very helpful. The shuttle service is excellent and frequent. Food is very good, coffee in the morning was a nice bonus.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

No hot water in rom restroom, got it checked out by maintenance but it still was not hot. Noisy A/C not able to sleep well at all even though bed and room are very comfortable. If turned off room would be too hot or stuffy.

Great room overall. Very nice staff, polite and helpful from housekeeping to bar tenders and check in. Amazing pool area! Nice relaxing Hotel, inviting areas throughout the lobby. Free wifi, in room coffee/tea. Bar in doors and one by the pool, food is also good. Small shop for coffee/snacks.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom CLEARLY had not been cleaned before I checked in. There was.....evidence. Made me suspicious of the cleanliness of everything else

Staff is lovely - friendly & helpful. Very good price for airport hotel, facilities well up to standard for this hotel class.

I've stayed in nicer rooms at this hotel but this time I was put in a dated, noisy room with terrible lighting. Overall it was a terrible value for the cost and I definitely won't be coming back.

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Table lamp shade fixed with only one screw (should be two). Night lamp switch on-off button placed on the lamp base which was connected to the wall. The base between the beds and difficult to reach from bed. Unlogical bed light 🤨. Shower didn't provide hot water, only medium warm.

Close to airport. Shuttle bus service worked fine.

We were put in room 219, the window-room sits on the rooftop with their spot light directly hitting the room. The curtains does NOT block out the lighting. I had to call guest services and was told their "engineer" will come check it out. A few mins later he shows up only to say that the heavy curtains cannot be pulled in to block out the bright lighting in the room. So I called guest services back, the lady said it should until she talked to their engineer. She came back on the phone to apologize, and said that she hasnt heard anyone complain about staying in that room but the engineer have been called multiple times in the past to the same room for the same issues but she will let the hotel manager know. I hope she did because I told her they should try sleeping in that room. Anyway, we were moved to another room without the crazy lighting. Overall I would not stay at this hotel again. We just needed one night to sleep so we can return our rental car and hop on the shuttle to the airpot. Ive been to other 3 star hotels in the area that is much more comfortable.

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The car parking situation is chaotic to put it mildly. I get that convenience comes at a cost, but for $30 plus per night, there should at least be a guaranteed parking space. Drove around for 30 minutes until some hapless soul needed to leave the car park. Also when we arrived the second time, we were given a room where the A/C did not work. It was 84 degrees in the room..... surely someone had reported this? Anyway, we were moved to another room after front desk saw the sweat rolling down my disgruntled face....

The proximity to the airport - no-one needs a long drive after an 11 hour flight. The rooms were very comfortable and quiet. Front desk were friendly and helpful

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Small bathroom but functional.

Thie location is very convenient and the parking fee which is $32.00 was waived. My bed was comfortable and I had a great view of the pools.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It could be an excellent experience if staff would be able to fullfill our request from start! Especially when your trip is not for fun.

The willingness of receptionist and supervisor to fix and support our needs! Thank you Anna!

I have booked the room from Uganda and paid with credit card on arrival. when I requested my room receipt the Clark at the front desk does not want to entertain my question and told me they will not provide receipt for pre paid payment. I was in hurry to catch my plan and left hoping to request the hotel through e-mail I have sent an-mail to get the receipt and have not yet got a response. I am planning to call the hotel now

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Great place. Friendly staff, great food in the restaurant(try the tower platter!), comfy beds and nice pool. Airport shuttle ss great and free, and it was right ne t to the rental car return!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff was rude, NO AIR!! NO TOWELS, Was told breakfast was complementary which we found out later it was not. Just an all around mess. That will the last time we stay with a Sheraton property. Very sad!!

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel was super crowded. I paid $33 just for parking in and out as much as I like but there was never a parking space available. We had to park outside the hotel and it was a hassle to bring all the things in and out of the hotel. Paid $33 for nothing.

I really lliked the pillows , super comfy.

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were never enough towels and wash cloths given we had to constantly seek them out even poolside the airport shuttle use kept changing . The desk first said for Corp only I had to call a back a couple of tunes to get the correct info. The shuttle drivers were great

I just wish there was a 24 hour convenience store and maybe a few restaurants located within walking distance (since I didn't have a car). They do have a gift shop but it closed when I was looking for it about 11:30 pm. Their restaurant was pretty good (closes at midnight) and reasonable though ($16 for a good hamburger and salad--plus tip). On the very picky side, I wish you could turn off the night lamp while lying in bed (you have to get up to switch it on or off).

Overall a good stay. They quickly addressed and fixed the problem of not having any soap in the dispenser. And at the same time, they helped me adjust the temperature in the room (it didn't seem to work for me at first). Room was clean and nice.

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Place is very old. Checked in room & there was an alarm outside that was so annoying. They changed my room to another where the AC was buzzing. Windows are leaking air & noise

Staff & location

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel needs to upgrade their rooms. Very old and poor.

Hotel needs to upgrade the furniture for the prices they charged. And, AC didnt work properly. I switched to the Embassy suites for the next two nights for a few dollars more. Embassy was excellent!

4 inch circle of paint peeling off our ceiling. Loud music for hours coming through walls.

Pricing and location to LAX. Staff very friendly and accommodating.

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel was a little tired and dated, but its kept clean and the staff are friendly.

Close to airport, but that's about it in terms of location benefit. Nice spacious room and affordable for LA. Standard rooms have two double beds.

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

On t the first night that I stayed before leaving for Hawaii. We were parked by the front of the hotel very noisy. When I came back from Hawaii I stayed again ask for a quieter room. Which I got but it was a smoking room. So I called the front desk they immediately, put me in another room. Very good service.

The staff was very helpful.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not the best hotel. Parking is horrible. Rooms are small. Extremely busy, so it is somewhat of a mad house.

They use to have room service not any more and if you would’ve Wanted a pleasant dinner at the restaurant they didn’t have that open either anymore and parking Cost is Out rages

The employees where friendly I have always liked going to the hotel but this time it wasn’t as pleasant as it used to be

Very convenient for early am flight. Shuttle runs every 15-20 mind. Room was clean and had a view of the pool. Had a drink and lite supper at bar. Listened to some jazz practice session in hall. Very pleasant stay.

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

One shuttle service driver not friendly and helpful.

Most staff were friendly and accomodating. Shuttle service to airport and from airport must be segreated, that means dropping guests for departing flights first followed by picking up arriving guests from airport, so that there will be no confusion. Driver of shuttle service must be more helpful and friendly.

Minor problems with TV 🤔 No shower gel in dispenser🙄 Housekeeping knockied on door just after 8 AM when I had placed card to not disturb 😡

That the manager listened to my Feedback and adjusted my room rate 👍

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our air conditioning did not work the hotel staff said "what do you want me to do about it?" I was taken aback by her rudeness and said "I don't know , what do you do in this situation?" She sent a man to our room at midnight he tries to work by flashlight as our kids were sleeping and then said "ya it's broken this needs a a.c. technician..at 3 am we heard a loud bang and a burning smell started filling our room from the broken a.c. area..we opened the door to air it out got ready and left. We didn't really get to sleep in the hot room anyway and it was clear that it wasn't safe ..when I told the desk at checkout they gave us free parking for the 6 hrs we were parked otherwise we would have had to pay close to 50dollars for the 6hrs..i can't believe we payed to stay there!!

Close to the airport

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

No room service. When ordering food to the room you have to go to the restaurant to pick it up. One cleaning Staff member open my room door at midnight. That is unacceptable.

The Bed was super comfortable

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

More parking. Our relative dropped us off but all the spaces were marked for valet parking and he had to park on the side and had to worry about getting a ticket even after I mentioned it to someone inside who told him just to "park along the side." Not good when there were tons of empty spaces roped off in the supposed drop off parking.

Greta location, clean and good size corner room with double beds. Loved convenience of the airport shuttle since we had an early morning flight. Front desk helpful.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Expensive for the service offered. There was only one receptionist which took us 30mins before being accommodated. The room was not as expected for the price.

Close to the airport.

It just ridiculous over priced! $32 for parking, $3 for can soda! I’m assuming it’s mainly business /traveling people are willing to throw away money like this, specially if it’s “company’s money” but if it’s your own , not recommended , the only reason they can charge this prices is because people are paying it, well that’s the last time they get any money from me!

Convenient to have a restaurant within property

Noise and no ice in ice machine on forth flooor Could not block out light with window coverings Cost of parking in addition to the room What a joke!!

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Basic WIFI was free but disappointed with connection kept cutting out VERY frustrating.

Free shuttle from LAX a bonus. Checkin & out straight forward. After a flight from London aircon was on so room was freezing & very noisy thankfully Marco the handy man helped sort it. Previous person had locked needed unlocking. Staff sent Marco up within 5mins so I was able to get to sleep. Bed VERY comfortable. Only real down side was the basic free WIFI cut out non-stop had to stand on one foot almost with phone above my head to get reception so skyping family in NZ was frustrating for me & them.

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was on the small side and masculine, geared more for the businessman. There were little amenities in the room except for a coffee maker. I cannot believe that I also had to pay $36 for 12 hours of overnight parking in an inconvenient lot after already paying too much for the room. Why is parking not complimentary?

The lobby was nice,as well as the lounge,sitting area,and pool. These areas were updated and attractive. The beds were comfortable. The hotel was close to the rental car places and airport.

No room service! I had to leave the room to collect my food. After traveling for 10+ hours I was really looking forward to room service so that was disappointing.

OMG the turkey sandwich I had was delightful! and the cashier at the restaurant/ walk-up counter was so pleasant and gave exceptional customer service. (He wears glasses, wish i had his name :() The shuttle was convenient and easy to locate. The property is close to LAX. The bed was big and comfy. The room was clean and modern.. I got value for money.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was no room service, and when we ordered food for pick up, it was a long wait, they didn't have one of the items we ordered, and it was overpriced.

Shuttle was waiting for us at 4:30 AM and got us to LAX within 10 minutes.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Better soundproofing. I could hear my neighbors very well and it affected my sleep.

Bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. Close to airport and frequent shuttles.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I found the bathroom really small. The shower was high pressure and it became slightly uncomfortable. No electric outlets close to the night table on one side of the bed so I had to charge my phone on the floor.

Service was good and fast.

I arrived after making/paying the reservation thru booking.com . After advising them that I had lost my wallet on the vacation and had no cards they refused to accommodate me because I had no credit card for them to put a hold on. I even offered them to hold $300 cash for my room and they still wouldn’t let me check in. Leaving me to have to find and book an Airbnb. Also after requesting a refund since they wouldn’t allow me to stay at the hotel for the night they told me I had to contact Booking.com because they are affiliated or required to do so.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

view from the room was awful, could not have the blind open. hotel very tired and needs upgrading when we stayed two weeks before this stay the room was quite nice, this last one was supposed to have been upgraded, but could not see any sign of this

had banana coconut cake and coffee, yoghurt etc, was expensive but okay

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

No blockout curtins! Being woken by very loud radio playing at 3am! In room info said they use ‘print me’ but I couldn’t find it anywhere nor anyone who knew what I was talking about!

The room was spacious and bathroom clean. The facilities were also good - pool, fitness center, free shuttle from LAX

Not their fault but be prepared for noise from jets and nearby traffic!

Near LAX so very convenient for catching flights and parking your car long term.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Booking.com said parking was free, when I called ahead I was quoted 2 different prices and a third price was sent to me in the e mail confirmation.

Air conditioner didn't work, they came to fix it, twice, had to more rooms, then we had no refrigerator in the new room, after we purchased things needed to be refrigerated. When we requested one, we were told one would be delivered and it never was. Food had to be thrown out.

See above

Shuttle service from terminal to sheraton was terrible on my arrival. Bus was overcrowded and it appeared she picked up people at airport and dropped them at other gates. Shuttle next morning from Sheraton to airport was excellent.

We were given a room that hadn’t been cleaned up yet. It had to be changed without proper apology from staff. Room and bathroom were very average, not what you expect from a “hotel”. It all felt like bulk accomodation.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the fact that my property was thrown out. I accidentally left it in the room. I would have appreciated if it was taken to the lost and found but instead it was treated like trash and thrown out. The value of my property exceeds my stay and I’m very upset that no one is taking the time to help me recover my things or show any concern.

I was very unsatisfied with my stay. I accidentally left my property in the room and it has since been thrown out. In the attempt to recover it i have been given the run around. I’m told to call back and speak with different people everyday.

Room was terrible. No air conditioning, room was very stuffy and hot! Too much noise outside and not from planes!

Restaurant was great. Staff was wonderful.

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Mott enough electrical plugs in the room. My wife had the click and plug on her side. I had no clock and could not use my phone as on because there was no plug on my side of the bed.

The rooms are very new, but it's bern awhile since they were remodeled or that hotel is extremely business. Everything works and looks good, just worn.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The shuttle was packed and we still stoped at every terminal. If we were full and everyone was going to the hotel why spend 45 min stopping and asking where others were needing to go we cld not fit one more person. At another hotel on our way back they were right there and dropped us right off. Your place was like a city bus not a hotel shuttle.

Front desk at night was great! I needed help at 2am with a toilet isue and they helped me.

The b...s... from one of the concierge when wanting to book a ride. His driver was going to charge $75 each way, we took Uber cost round trip $70. He didn’t speak to us after that.

Great food at the bar staff were lively

Having the name Sheraton really lifts up your expectations to another level.

We enjoyed the fact that the hotel provides a free shuttle to the airport and it's also located close to the airport.

Bathroom could have been just "a little" bigger, but it was okay.

Great location for LAX. The shuttle service was great. We enjoyed the fact there was a restaurant and a coffee shop too.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The disappointment came from the discrepancy between the very attractive lobby (that one sees in the pictures) and the dingy rooms which clearly were not renovated like the lobby was. The window was single pane- an issue when staying so close to an airport- and quite dirty on top of that. When we checked in we were told that we were staying in the "airport rooms". Not sure if that means that there are other nicer rooms in the hotel.

The location was perfect to catch an early flight from LAX. Very nice lobby, well lit and airy. Appreciated the fridge and microwave in the room.

Room must have been in a older part of the hotel and was small. Could hear neighbors in the bathroom, bathroom was very old. Would not stay here again.

Good location to the airport

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room decor was very dated, could do with modernising. Parking was also expensive, $29 a day.

Close to the airport, good facilities including a 24 hour gym and outdoor pool. Staff were friendly and helpful.

No fridge or microwave in room. Very loud not well soundproofed. Had to pay to park. In house restaurant did not have many items that were listed on the menu. Glad we only stayed one night

Hostile visitors in the lobby made our check out really awkward. Bathroom super funky and needs a facelift. Noise came in thought the windows which okay, we're at an airport but I feel like hotels near an airport should have better soundproofing.

We liked the location.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Had to pay for parking. They also had a major party, in which they were not hotel guests. So they party guests took a lot of the parking spaces, making it extremely difficult to find a spot for the hotel guests.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Stayed there for one night. The hotel room was ok, a bit smaller than in other hotels. Also you could hear clearly the TV and laughter in the next room. The hotel was a bit pricey.

The staff was friendly and the hotel bar was good, nice lobby.

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Curtains in the room were horrible because they didn’t black out the sunlight so it’s 6 o’clock in the morning you were awoken to a very bright room whether or not you wanted to be awake.

Convenience to airport and shuttle to airport.

No fridge, oldest furnitures, dirty carpet, no windows, unfriendly staff..the perfect storm for the last day of trip

Nothing about the property but it is close to the major car rental companies..convenient to return rental car.$32 for hotel parking is outrageous!

• King Room - Disability Access

I thought there was a shuttle from the airport, but that shuttle went to the other Sheraton. Luckily this one was within walking distance. The single King room was unexpectedly crowded, but the bathroom is nice. The parking was super expensive, I paid $32 for parking between 11pm to 10am... It took me half hour to find a parking spot! They charged me for a water bottle that they had told me was complimentary... I was on the 6th floor but had to go to the 5th floor for the ice machine.

It was super close to the airport! The bed was very comfy, and there was an extensive guide to the hotel in the desk, which I appreciated. WiFi was also included. It's right across the street from Budget Auto. It has a gym and pool.

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

This is a very good airport hotel; the location next to LAX and the free shuttle service are convenient before or after a flight. The hotel has all the necessary services for a short stay. This is primarily an airport hotel so I would not stay here for sightseeing in Los Angeles. Also, because of the location, there are very little other services (shops, restaurants) in the neighborhood.

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were basic and a/c unit was noisy and very out dated/ Parking was Charge at 32 dollars per day despite being a guest.

Location was ok

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was hard and the sheets felt dirty. The hotel was dirty and my floor smelled terrible the whole stay, even after I complained. Their was trash in halls and trash by the elevator was overflowing, it was never taking out our whole stay. I will never stay in that hotel again!!

The staff was so friendly and helpful!!!

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The TV is too small, Bed is really hard, room is very tiny, bathroom is just normal and every time someone’s door shut it felt like a earthquake the whole room would shake, they really should work on that.

All the staff were great and really nice

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

My original reservation wasn’t cancelled and new reservation made within 10 min after the first reservation made. Long store and after talking to the LAX manager on duty and the Culver City front desk, my problem was solved.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Room was small but a good price. Could use a small fridge though. Only real complaint was the shuttle service back (we did the park, sleep, fly option). We came back at Terminal 1; the shuttle driver told us the shuttle was too full and to wait for the next shuttle (they arrive every 30-45 minutes). Not wanting to wait that long, I told him we would stand if needed. Boarded and there were plenty of seats. Of course at the next terminal, many got off and by the time the shuttle had made the rounds, we were the only people left so not sure why he would discourage us from boarding. He was very quick to help people off with their luggage except for the very last passenger who was African American with long dreads and had 4 large suitcases. The shuttle driver just sat there and didn't even say "bye" while the man took each of his cases off. So decent hotel experience, lousy shuttle driver...

Very close to the airport; you could almost literally walk there. The public areas are nice with a bar downstairs as well as computer stations and some big screen TVs and pool area.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Airport shuttle may run “24 hours” and only be 10 mins from LAX, but unfortunately it only runs twice an hour at most. I missed the shuttle by just a few steps out the door, and the next one to arrive came 32 mins later. Very noisy street traffic and room was right over entrance, so heard shuttle backing up (making loud beeping noise) all night. Restaurant in lobby had many empty tables, but every one was covered in rubbish that needed to be cleared with no sign of anyone to clean them off, so I went to adjacent hotel’s restaurant. Clock on nightstand had incorrect time by one hour later than actual time, which gave me a fright when I got up this morning.

Proximity to LAX. Very large room. Bell staff helpful with luggage from car to room.