Reviews of Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside 3 stars

5990 Green Valley Circle, Culver City, Los Angeles, CA 90230 , USA

#201 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

• Traditional King Room

I would have liked to have my dirty towels picked up every day. It would also have been nice to have complementary coffee available in the lobby.

The beds and pillows were so comfortable. I like that they have the option to preserve energy by not having your sheets changed every day. They also have a recycling bin in the rooms.

• Traditional Double Queen

The quality of Breakfast is just little bit poor than I was expecting.

Only 30min. from airport. Near to shopping mall. Santa Monica is also 30min. Good place to start trip.

• Traditional King Room

There are some great restaurants across the road. You can also leave your luggage while you do other trips and then return to pick it up. The bar man was really great and provided great service, thanks very much.

• Traditional King Room

Lovely beds and the location was just great for trip pick up points, great for restaurants and shopping locations across the road at Westfield shopping mall. The place was also close to LAX. I would stay here again due to the location.

• Traditional King Room

The restaurant was oddly situated in the foyer area and the hotel is near a very busy freeway so there was some noise.

It was close to Westfield Culver City ( it's across the road). It had a good gym and the room was very generous. It is close to LAX for those that need a hotel near the airport.

• Traditional Double Queen

Parking is 23 dollars a day and there is no guide to tell you what what’s on television

The queen beds were extremely comfortable and the room was a nice size

• Traditional Double Queen

auto entrance/exit directly opposite mall auto entrance/exit across wide, heavily traveled street with no crosswalk. crosswalk would make it much easier and safer. staff and billing confusion due to each day in 2 day stay booked separately thru booking.com and spg. final bill $13 more than promised spg rate.

great omelet and brkfst bar.

The bathroom was a small

Very clean and staff was very friendly. I sent a request via Booking.com which apparently the hotel never received, so we did not get the type of room we wanted and I notified the reception. They kindly switched us to a better room and they offered us free breakfast for the entire stay. The receptionist (forgot her name but she was working on Jan 25th in the evening) was lovely. Also shout out to Andrew at the restaurant who went above and beyond to assist us every morning!

• Traditional Double Queen

the desk reception rude and abrupt Altered Booking was not received locked out of room even though we had a confirmation from booking.com refused print out receipt did not say the final price terrible hotel.

• Traditional King Room

Pillows were too flat. Room was smaller than expected considering the price. Cell service wasn't great in hotel and wifi was slow at times. Price was high.

Room and hotel were clean. Signing up for the SPG rewards program gave me 50% off parking. Breakfast was tasty with an omlet bar. Walking distance to mall across the street was as plus.

• Traditional King Room

No premium channels on the tv. Serious drawback if you are researching hotels on price, there is a $23 a day parking charge. Make sure you add that into the cost of the room.

Good exercise room, convenient, on-site bar and restaurant.

• Traditional Double Queen

Having problem when we arrived, reception couldn't find my booking asked me to call booking staff find out. After we checked out paid full amount, hotel charged my credit card again for one night room rate for "Guaranteed No Show". I was promised by manager refund will be processed but 3days passed still waiting......

Close to airport and westfield shopping centre

• Traditional Double Queen

Faculty was nice and friendly. Modern decor, clean and up to date. Food and drinks in their restaurant was great! Walking distance from the mall and other good restaurants near by. Bianca was very nice and friendly she made our stay very pleasant. I’d recommend friends to stay here and I’ll definitely come back to this hotel.

The male night-manager.

Very clean, the staff was distant but in a good way. they provided a very welcoming stay, besides one night-manager whom tossed cash at us oppose to handing it to us. Besides him, everyone at this location is wonderful. If they had a complimentary breakfast it’d be 10/10. it’s a perfect location for short or prolonged stays. 20 minutes from downtown LA & 15 minutes away from Venice Beach. Lyft drivers were always plentiful, never had to wait more than 5 minutes for one to arrive.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I was injured (unable to walk) and let them know upon check in, yet was put in a room that was the furtherest away in terms of walking. The staff didn't help me with my luggage at check in, they just watched while I hobbled and struggled my way to the room. :(

The bar/restaurant staff were wonderful, and the food was great.

Parking costs 20$ a day.

Very well located if you plan to visit west LA, Santa Monica and Holliwood. Spacious room and comfortable beds. Close to mall.

• Traditional Double Queen

I took a room with a view of a wall with the very partial view of the pool while I asked for higher floors, no view, the room was cold and couldn't get warmer. the bath and toilet very small, and the water flow was very weak. no fancy facilities around. I asked for a taxi and the receptionist called a taxi after 20 minutes from my request. the AC was not working and i had to call a technician to come and fix it .and very expensive compare the value of the money i paid for

• Traditional Double Queen

I forgot stuff in the room and staff was not helpful at all in helping finding it.

Room was comfortable and adequate for the price. Easy location near the airport, across the street from a shopping mall, which is helpful for travelers needing a quick place to eat or buy something.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Traditional Double Queen

Better explanation of Green policy - where don't have the sheets/towels changed every day. We weren't sure if that meant no service at all or if trash, etc. would be taken out.

The room was very nice. I used the exercise room. It is great.

• King Room - Disability Access

The road in front of the main entrance is double-yellow, so it is inconvenient to drive into it. No good canteens nearby.

Good facility and modern interior decoration.

Expensive!!!

The rooms were very clean, bed was nice (pillows a little soft), in room refrigerator, close to the mall, nice workout room & pool. Breakfast in the hotel was nice also.

Everyone was helpful. Restaurant staff was especially accommodating and delightful to interact with. Rooms were clean and did not hear noise from neighboring rooms. Location was extremely convenient for us.

• Traditional King Room

Self, outdoor parking is expensive - twenty dollars a night. Oh come on, that's just a gouge!

The beds and pillows were the perfect amount of soft after chasing grand children all day! Oooooh, la, la! Great sleep.

• Traditional Double Queen

The meals at night were of a poor standard but that didn't really matter as there were plenty of restaurants to choose from closeby.

The staff were exceptionally friendly and went out of their way to help with any questions. The room was a good size, clean and tidy. It was in a 3 minute walk to a large shopping centre. I would highly recommend this property!

• Traditional Double Queen

If you book a room, with two quennbeds for four persons and it incl breakfast. The hotel will give you only two breakfast coupongs. After a minor discussion and hard feelings you will get the coupongs. Unbelivebel stubbern personal.

New renovated rooms and a frech fitting room. Pool okey even if the hwy is nearby, yes you can reale hear it load and clear

• Traditional King Room

The staff was somewhat slow. We called for early check and they told us to come and when we arrived there was no room ready for us. The parking was easy but somewhat expensive.

The rooms were really nice. I loved the refrigerator access. The spot was pet friendly and our yorkie had a great time. Clean but not modern bathroom. The bed was extremely comfortable. Very close to popular food, the Marina, and Venice Beach.

• Traditional King Room

The window in the room had no sound proof. I could hear the cars and people talking in the parking lot. The people in the room across from us arrived at 1:30am to their room and it woke me up from how loud they were. I expected the room to be a little bit bigger for $200 a night. I won't be staying in this location again.

It was easy to book. The hotel itself is modern and nicely decorated. The staff is friendly.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Traditional Double Queen

Need a telephone answering service because the staff when busy cannot answer phone. When trying to contact them from the airport no one answered the phone.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

A little noisy after 10.30 Pm from the kids running up and down the hall on the floor above us but it quieted down after we called to complain.

Very, very clean and comfortable. Your breakfast was wonderful.

• Traditional King Room

They charge $20/day for parking. The bathroom shower head is not strong enough.

Staff are very friendly and helpful. The foods and drinks was fantastic!

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Traditional Double Queen

Bed was too hard and the pillows were too soft and mushy. Would be nice to have an indoor pool for those cool nights. Also construction was going on and they would start working at 8am which was very disturbing ☹️

• Traditional Double Queen

Staff is completely lazy&Rude. Construction is going on there. Construction crew is loud verbally abusive in a sexual mentality . charged more on my card then what was agreed . The best thing that i can tell you is awful service . the staff is rude and doesn't care one way or the other if your there. Construction is going on there and construction crew is loud and impolite. They will whistle at your daughter or wife . no respect. And god forbid if you have a real emergency because this hotel does not take ownership for nothing. Not even there main office . rooms really aren't that nice . if you want a nice place go across the street to the Double tree very very nice . We ended up going there for the same amount .they have there own baked cookies . now this hotel the double tree is a 5 star hotel .this is now my choice. The 4 points don't bother there running it like a 2 star Motel. Don't waste your money. Go to the Double tree hotel across the street .you wont be sorry .trust me

Pet friendly

• Traditional King Room

Sometimes the price is too high and I have to stay somewhere else. They should offer to give a free upgraded room when it is available.

This is my favorite hotel to stay in when I come to LA. I can bring my dog, we love the bar and the food is very good. We can go for a walk and go to the great shopping center right across the street.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Traditional Double Queen

Hotel under construction but never informed until we arrived. Filthy premises. Beds hard, bathrooms TINY, $17/day parking, construction noise at 8am on Saturday consisted of hammering and sawing on the floor above us. Sink did not drain, entire floor smelled of smoke, heater didn't work. The list goes on and on. Will never stay again. And this was a Sheraton hotel! Totally unacceptable.

Staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Traditional Double Queen

The night I came I wanted to have a shower after a long flight. There wasn't any water until morning. Even to brush my teeth. Please for future customers, either inform them that this may happen for whatever reason or check on it beforehand. It's very important!

Well everything including cleanliness of the room, quality of food served and especially the friendly attitude of all the staff here made the stay all the more worth it. It was my first time in a country I'd never been to by myself and I have to say you were all very helpful in making it as comfortable as possible for me. Thank you!

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Traditional Double Queen

The Four Points is remodeling, so much of the hotel was curtained off. In addition, there was a gouge for outdoor, self-parking ($17 per night) and gouge for pet stay ($ 25 per night).

Quiet - few people were in the hotel so room service was rapid fast. My cheese burger was perfect, but the pizza fell apart and was inedible.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

• Traditional Double Queen

Hotel was dated but had the facilities that we needed. Check in female staff's attitude was 'rough'! Offered to change us from double queen to a large king bed room but had not Informed us it was an accessible room. When we rang to ask for a change back to the original booking the response from both staff members were less than ideal. We almost had to justify why we didn't want an accessible room, with the vanity/ basin out of the bathroom, grab rails were all over the bath for obvious reasons. There was complete lack of transperancy and customer service. Couldn't find my booking initially and just the whole tone of her voice was terrible. Anyway I didn't want thiese two staff member to smear an otherwise fairly good hotel so I have spoken to the manager.

Location was great being within short walk to Westfield mall. Lots of places for food, department stores and Trader Joes

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• Traditional Double Queen

We did have part of our stay charged twice, I think due to it being automatically charged at the regular check out time and then manually charged again when we checked out, as agreed, at a later time. Refund showed up a week or so later, after a few voice mail messages were left.

Check in was great, very friendly and helpful staff. The person who took our room service order was awesome too!. We stayed here for a couple of nights at the end of a trip around the US, it was very handy to be close to the airport and also to the mall across the road that has a range of food options. We took the public bus right outside the hotel, down to Venice beach and Marina Del Rey, so that convenient too! All in all what we expected, nice pool, reasonable price, comfy beds.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

• Traditional Double Queen

Whilst close to the bus stop its nearly 2 hours on a bus to Hollywood. The hotel itself is a bit dark and outdated, the pillows are flat and uncomfortable. Compared to other hotels in LA it's good value and it does have a lot of facilities, but in general we thought it was very expensive for what it was.

Close to bus stop and shopping centre The pool was really nice and staff were very accommodating. The renovation noise did not disrupt our stay in any way which was great.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Traditional Double Queen

I felt the bathrooms were a tad small. The breakfast was delicious but with the exception of an omelette station, I could've gotten the same breakfast (and a tad more) for free at another hotel instead of paying $15pp. (Even though the front desk gives you a 15%off coupon to use at breakfast) I don't know if it's because it's Los Angeles or because it was August, but I think it was a tad expensive per night.

Staff was friendly and very helpful. Pool area was comfortable. Beds were comfortable. Our window was facing hwy405 but it wasn't very noisy. You heard a little bit of the cars going by but I was on the 6th floor and it wasn't distracting at all. Parking was $17 a night and the cheapest I found around town for a good hotel.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

• Traditional Double Queen

No safe No robes but stated there were Breakfast very avetage

Great beds Friendly staff Close to small Westfiield mall Quiet even though close to busy road Lots of Uber drivers close use your own app 😀

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Traditional Double Queen

Booking.com quoted me a lower rate originally & then I realized the price was hiked up after accepting (no cancellation policy). Will never use this site again! Also, we could hear freeway traffic all night since it's very close to the freeway.

Walking distance to the mall

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

• Traditional Double Queen

People at the front desk greeted us with a big smile. Gave us information about getting around and certain places we should see. The room was very clean and very quiet. Just loved it...

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

desk staff very unhelpful. What part of "where is the washroom?" don't you understand? Cheeseburger in restaurant was inedible.

relatively quiet room considering it was almost on top of the 405

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

• Traditional Double Queen

Parking fees for 17$ overnight, while you do not have any option for public parking nearby. Pool is small. No closets in the room. No safe to lock valuables. Breakfasts is not included and the they charge 16$ per head.

Free wifi. Large room to accommodate family of 4. Nearby mall Westfield provides all needed from supermarket to breakfast and restaurant options.

• Traditional King Room

Quality of the food at dinner. Expensive relative to the quality level.

Convenient for freeway and LAX. Smaller and quieter than many other LAX hotels

• Traditional Double Queen

Payment process presented many hiccups. The property was unsure how to many 3rd party reservations. F

As mentioned before.

Impersonal & neutral big hotel

Really close to the airport with free parking.

No in room microwave

• Traditional King Room

Air conditioning and heat was too extreme.

• Traditional King Room

Having to pay for parking.

The staff was so professional, the hotel was beautifully designed and decorated along with perfect amenities in the rooms.

• Traditional Double Queen

My card was over charged for my stay but the staff made up for it and made me and my kids comfortable

Staff very personal and friendly

• Traditional Double Queen

Non functioning bathroom door handle

Rooms were comfy

• Traditional Double Queen

There was no KTLA station.

The room was spacious.

• Traditional King Room

Good location next to a shopping mall, very close to the airport. Extra comfortable bed.

• Traditional Double Queen

Only had drinks but service was great.

• Traditional Double Queen

The breakfast menu option was too monotonous

The bed and bathroom facilities were fantastic

Communication

Unfriendly staff checking in and out

• King Room - Disability Access

No Privacy the window covers were transparent and the AC didn’t work..

The internet was sporadic

Staff was great very friendly helpful accommodating .

• Traditional Double Queen

Dog friendly easy access to the back from our room so we can take our dog out for a quick walk.

• Traditional King Room

For alarm kept going off on the morning

Clean, great service

N/a

Close to Westfield Culver City

• Traditional Double Queen

I like the place, confortable

HAD TO PAY FOR BREAKFAST.....

LOCATION WAS EXCELLENT AND FACILITIES WERE EXCELLENT

• Traditional Double Queen

the staff and also the pool should have ajaccuzi or hot tub next to it

the gym,parking , pool ,location

• Traditional Double Queen

Breakfast was below my expectations

Oda ve konum

• Traditional Double Queen

Great room, not much noise and very clean. Staff were nice!

• King Room - Disability Access

Coffee creamer was not enough for two. And too small.

Bathroom was awesome.

• Traditional King Room

I was surprised breakfast was not included with our stay.

Awesome property, modern amenities and super clean.

• Traditional Double Queen

some kind of smell I the bathroom but not too annoying

bed was really comfortable

• Traditional Double Queen

Location said Culver City, but was really just barely Culver City. Food was a little pricey.

Good fitness center. Comfortable rooms. Friendly staff.

parking 20 dollars per day for guests