Reviews of Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea 3 stars

160 West 25th Street, Chelsea, New York, NY 10001, USA

#244 of 415 hotels in New York

Nice place in a good location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

An elevator was not working, so it was annoying. At check-in it took long time because he was occupied with other guests and assignments. The room was a bit small

Modern clean room. Easy access. Parking is two blocks away, 25 USD. Located inside the busy Chelsea so you can "feel" Manhattan

You get what you pay for. Next time I will pay more to stay elsewhere.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

The room was really small and it was not perfectly clean. Thick layers of dust in the corners; bathroom floors needed cleaning; carpet in bedroom not vacuumed. The bathroom door was misaligned and made a super loud scraping sound when you opened it. No counter space in bathroom. No fridge. One elevator was broken the entire stay and on Sunday the waitbto go up was around 30 minutes. Neighborhood was not close to good shopping.

Check-in was fast. The window in the room opened enough to give us fresh air. There were plenty of outlets for charging our electronics. WiFi was included. We had two queen beds.

Great location, friendly stuff
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Room - I think I got the worst room at the hotel. Air conditioner was noisy, but outside the window there was a huge, noisy device - for the reception or kitchen - we could not sleep because of the noise. View from the window was really depressive - 3 walls around, dark, and stairs for emergency exit direct at the window. Second problem: I paid with cash and guy at the reception made a mistake and blocked money on my credit card as well. I was waiting 10days for my money back. I had some problems with a car rental because of that.

Location, stuff

Good Location;Lively Spot
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Would’ve loved to have a fridge in room.

Location was great. On site restaurant was very good with $10.95 lunch menu and happy hour. As an SPG gold member, I received extra perks.

The rooms were clean and the view of the downtown Manhattan...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Beds could have been bigger.

The rooms were clean and the view of the downtown Manhattan was breathtaking. The staff of the hotel was really helpful, especially Aaron was great. The location was stunning.

Quiet street
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

One bed cover would be sufficient during summer time.

Good location. Nice and clean room. Friendly staff. Good restaurant on site. Across from Whole Foods Market.

Perfect NYC Location!
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The ONLY thing that I took issue with was that when we got to the hotel super early after a red eye flight- We asked the front desk where a close by breakfast place was they sent us around the corner to a not very good place (Malibu Cafe) instead of sharing with us that the hotel restaurant offered breakfast,

Excellent. The beds were very comfortable! The staff super friendly!

receptionists are very friendly and helpful
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

there's no fridge in the room, you do have the choice to rent one at front desk, but it cost 25 dollars

receptionists are very friendly and helpful

Comfortable beds.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

The restaurant food and service. Alot of staff couldn't give proper directions to landmarks

Comfortable beds. Taxi on the way to the airport. Welcome food when we came in on Wednesday.

Almost perfect
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

The air conditioner was super noisy and it affected our sleep.

The desk staff was so incredibly helpful and kind. The view was stunning of the Empire State Building. Location was central. We loved the live music on the patio on Thursday night!

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Didnt seem to have 1 double and 2 single beds in one room option.

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Beds were very comfortable. Location was perfect.

Central location, friendly and helpful staff, housekeeping...
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Air con very noisy had to turn off on occasion as couldn't sleep

Central location, friendly and helpful staff, housekeeping and engineering staff excellent

Wish it had been a longer stay! So many great spots around we didn't get to check out!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Hard to beat this chelsea location! The room was smallish (typical for nyc) but very comfy and had everything we needed. Would definitely stay again. Front desk staff were fantastic!

My stay was awesome
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like that there was no refrigerator or microwave in the room

I don't normally write review but since I booked this hotel on review might as well staff was great especially Benny and Ashley the room was comfortable I was very pleased with my stay I will be going back and I already recommend this hotel to my friends and the bottle water in the room great idea

The bed, bedding, and pillows were so comfortable.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Small room but we expected that in New York.

The bed, bedding, and pillows were so comfortable. Everyone at the hotel was so helpful. Front desk workers courteous and professional. Check in and checkout was a breeze.

Excellent location but really tiny room
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms are very small. The bathroom was tiny also. No breakfast area even if you’d want to. But then, all the things I mentioned are pretty standard with Manhattan.

The beds were wide and soft. The subway entrances were just a block away. A Wholefoods grocery is practically across the street, and a CVS pharmacy is at another corner. Perfect choice if you’re going to Madison Square Garden.

Very friendly staff at front desk!
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

housekeeping with green policy is a good idea, but some staff was not good at keeping our things where they used to be

Very friendly staff at front desk! Delicious food and beer with reasonable price in the hotel's accompanied resturant.

Ok
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms were very small and cluttered for the price . The parking was crazy , was told there was parking with the hotel at iparka dam I went to three of them and they all declined . There’s no refrigerator in the room for storage . For the price I would have paid $50 more at a better hotel with a view .

The room was modern and the staff was very friendly .

Great place to stay!

I had no complaints.

Loved the location and the friendly staff. Close to the subway and many small places to pick up food. The hotel was quiet at night!

I will recommend this hotel to family and friends and we would stay again in a heartbeat!

No refrigerator.

The room was large enough for three adults and it was very clean and comfortable. The location was central and the 4th floor room on a street side was surprisingly quiet. The front desk staff were welcoming everyday with greetings and good customer service and Housekeeping immediately responded.

My friends and I had a horrible expierence at a different hotel and this one made everything better
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t like that the rooms were a little small but it’s makes it up for everything that was great.

I loved the easy check in an out. The housekeepers were very polite and fast as well as the restaurant staff. Overall great expierence, will be back soon.

Location was fairly accessible to where we needed to go
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds - City View

the carpet in the room felt dirty, slimmy - did not want to walk on it barefooted. Request for a couple of items on different days required 2 phone calls to front desk to accomplish.

Location was fairly accessible to where we needed to go

Great- we would stay there again!
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

We were four girls staying a queen double room. The double beds were big and spacious and very comfortable but there wasn’t much room or space around them for our belongings or to move around freely. That being said we made it work and you don’t exactly spend much time in your hotel room on a trip to New York!

Fantastic location, only a 15-20 minute walk down one straight road to Times Square. Comfortable beds and friendly, helpful staff. Lighting not great but four girls sharing the room made it work for getting ready! We would definitely stay here again.

Good priced hotel in Manhattan
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The room was a bit smaller than what it appeared to be on a photo, not much room to open your luggage - except on the bed. The street noice came through AC machine as if a window was open, this was on 7th floor.

Beds were comfortable, service was good, overall a good experience. Good location in Manhattan.

The bed was comfy.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The bed was comfy....not much to the hotel though. Felt very much like a budget chain hotel, the service was non existent and lacked any personal touch despite me advising in advance that our trip was for a family of 8 travelling from the UK celebrating a 40th birthday....a little touch would have been nice.

Extremely good hotel for the price in a brilliant location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There were three of us but only enough cups and bottles of water for two. Make the breakfast much cheaper and we most definitely would have stayed for breakfast.

The beds were so comfy. What mattress was it?

I will definitely not Use this facility again.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

To begin with, the room was small and it Smelled really really bad. Also, the cleaning staff broke my foundation highlighter. The staff apologized, however, there was not any other apologies or compensation from the hotel manager.

Hotel great! Stay away from the food however for breakfast
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The Blacksmith (?) restaurant had the absolute worst breakfast. It was expensive and inedible.

We had a room high and not on street level so it was quiet at night. It was very handy and in good proximity to everything.

Great functional and friendly hotel to explore Manhattan.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Please remove the ugly, old and dirty greyish carpets at the entrance of the hotel!!! What a first impression when you walk in. I don't necessarily care for the basic design and comfort of the lobby, that's not why we're here, but really...those carpets? Just a tip... -;)

We truly enjoyed the location of the hotel. You can practically walk to any of the tourist attractions and metro stations around the corner get anywhere else which is great! The rooms are tiny but very clean and the beds very comfy. The city view is great on top floors. A winner for first timers in NYC. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

Our room had a great view!
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds - City View

The window in our room would not fully close, so all through the night we could hear partying, screaming, shouting, sirens, etc. from the city.... even from the 20th floor!!! Needless to say, not much sleep was to be had. :(

Our room had a great view!

Overall good and satisfactory.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Size of the rooms and bathroom esp for a family of 4.

Location, location and location. Easily accessible. Decent neighbourhood, except for a few areas. Close to various metro stations. Never had to switch metro trains to go to various places. Always found a direct link. Staff is good and helpful.

Good location, terrible stay
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

I was disappointed in my stay. Rooms were small & noisy. I requested a quiet room due to having a small toddler needing sleep and they gave me a room in front and then at 2am the loudest awful sound outside the window for 2 long hours. We all had to get up early the next morning. The staff wasn’t the friendliest. I asked for a extra cup for our room so my son could drink his juice, since it wasnt stalked with one and the front desk told me” there is a room service button” rudley?! The cup never made it to my room after calling 3 times! Then when I was departing I asked for someone to help me with my bags. I waited for a hour till I walked downstairs myself with a toddler in a stroller, two suitcases, a diaper bag all by myself to checkout where I was told “ oh he never showed up”? No no, he didn’t. Then we were told the wrong price on parking and paid more than we were told? Overall I wasn’t very happy with my experience here.

The location was good and having a restaurant in the hotel was nice.

comfort and home in the heart of chelsea

fire exit stairs often blocked, LOUD MUSIC AND TV in LOBBY AND RESTAURSANT

$5 acct credit for denying maid service, used for restaurant food, nice staff, free coffee in lobby, rooms had good fan to block city noise and easy to operate, decent size room by NYC standards, good tv, loved the location. pc and printer in lobby

Had a very good time in spite of some limitations.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The room was small with no small refrigerator. The bathroom was small with small mirror and not great lighting there.

Location was great. The room was clean and useful. The employees were friendly and helpful. The view was great.

Had a great time, staff was great, will definitely come again.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

This might be nit-picky, but the cleaning staff is on the noisy side, which is rough if you're trying to take a mid-morning (or afternoon) nap - especially since the floors are so small, you can hear doors slamming and shouting while they're working. I get that they need to do their job, and I'm not asking them to be silent while working - it's just that floors are small, so you're definitely going to hear them.

Staff was great! They did their best to accommodate requests like early check in and a late check out. Like all NYC hotel rooms, they were small - but comfortable and clean, and beds were very comfortable too.

nothing good
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

I called the front desk about a lady trying to get in my room. I was with my family and the lady tried to come in the room 2 times. I was scared all night when I went back downstairs the lady told the front desk she was sorry she went to the wrong room.

Good Stay in the city
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Had a double queen room. Smaller than expected, but was fine for us being that we we’re only there for a short stay. More important thing is that the hotel was very clean!

Excellent location, really good Spanish restaurant next door, close to main attractions. Really nice staff lady to help with a smooth check-in

Great central location and good value.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds - City View

Wouldn't have minded a lobby that you might hang out in for a bit but space is at a premium so I get it.

Excellent location -- very central with a cool coffee shop on the corner, great barber across the street, and whole foods across the street. Room was tiny, as expected. No real lobby/atmosphere to speak of but we had a pleasant stay. Our room was a "city view" which means we looked at the building across from us. On trash night (Tuesday I think) it was very loud about midnight for quite awhile, other than that. No real complaints. Was a good value and we had a great stay in NY.

Great stay
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

This property is a great value, that is clean and comfortable. The staff is wonderful, super friendly and very helpful. The bar/restaurant is reasonably priced and good service! We would recommend this establishment and stay again!

Would not stay there again.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

We were two African Americans and we felt that we were discriminated against. Everyone else in Manhattan was cool except some of the staff at this hotel. At approximately 10:30am (before check out time) their were two people approaching our room and stated that they were (service). My spouse an I were leaving so we didn't give it too much energy but being in the area of Manhattan NY we felt that the only reason they attempted to make that "service" trip to our room was because we were black and were probably the only black people that had checked into that hotel in who knows how long. We watched them as they entered our room when we were leaving. They looked around the room as if they were searching for only God knows what. We shook our heads, laughed and got onto the elevator. It started out fine with friendly service. So if you're white then go for it but if you are beautifully bronzed, sun kissed and gifted with melanin like we are, save your money and go some where else.

It was conveniently located near the bus stop as we took the MegaBus

Simply lovely.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Windows could have been cleaned.

Was very clean and moder, always a pleasure staying here. Beds were comfortable, room has everything you need. Staff are always a pleasure, very friendly and professional.

Great hotel, Great people, & Great location.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff was always welcoming and making sure we had everything we needed. They even helped us with luggage scales when we were checking out. Overall, a very pleasant experience. Will definitely be staying here next time I come to NY.

Convenient location and friendly staff.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was small and the view was terrible (there was just a large office building blocking the entire view.) There were no two-bed rooms available with a better view. The management staff was very kind and tried to help, but couldn’t. They were renovating the front entrance area, so it might be nice in a month or so.

Excellent staff. Newly renovated room. Great restaurant on the ground floor (Blacksmiths)

My daughter and I had a wonderful stay at your hotel!
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Your hotel was very quant! The staff was efficient and friendly! The location was great for my daughter danced at The Joyce Theatre for NYCDA's Destiny's Rising:))

I booked a room with 2 double beds days before travel for an...
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

I booked a room with 2 double beds days before travel for an EXTREMELY low rate. I had low expectations for this hotel and truthfully, just wanted a place to rest my head at the end of the night. Everything was great - from the staff, to the comfort of the beds and everything in between. I will be coming back here for all NYC travel (room 903 and all!).

Loved the hotel and will stay again.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Pretty much loved the entire stay, from the moment of check in until we checked out. Staff was engaging and super helpful! Room was CLEAN; beds were comfortable; loved the experience overall.

Very pleasant comfortable and convenient.
    • Traditional King Room

We encountered no problems

Cleanliness, quality of the bathroom facilities, price, courteousness of the front desk staff, condition of the facilities in the room (hair dryer and coffeemaker ) and the convenience of the location

Nice location big room!!! Hot water cooker is helpful in the cold winter
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

There is one day they did not clean the room, when we are back from the fair I called them and ask them why they don’t clean the room and they replied that my roommate agreed for it, but my roommate did not agreed it when she did the check in

The location is very good to arrive to the fair at 18 street and also close the metro station at 23 street!!and the room is big compared with other hotel in Manhattan!!!

For a five day stay this hotel was prefect for us
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

The exercise room was tiny and poor air conditioning, there was a fan that didn't work. The street itself that the hotel is on felt very intimidating after dark, Men hanging around outside the doorways all the way up to 6th Ave.

Good location, local to MSG & Penn Station. Staff were friendly & helpful, complimentary robe in the wardrobe was handy, and the charging stations for USB next to the bed was a great touch.

We just needed a quiet clean place to stay while we did city things.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

We were consistently short 1 towel. Having to ask once: fine. Repeatedly: not fine.

The room was pretty quiet for NYC. Only 6 rooms on a floor so not a bunch of rowdy drunk people staggering down the hall at 2am :).

Would stay again.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

No fridge, some PowerPoints in the room were not working and the room was continually set up for two people when there were three staying in the room.

Location was good. Staff weee very accommodating!

A great choice for a city break!
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Nice design, comfortable beds, good bathroom, very quiet, amazing location .... a really good choice for a city break! You get some good sleep and you get yourself ready to go for next adventures that NYC has to offer! There wasn't much space in the room, but hey that's NY. Would come again.

Really enjoyed the stay at this hotel!!! Would book it again:) and the price was good:)
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds - City View

Could have more lighting near the closet mirror :)

The bed was very comfortable!!! Room was very clean and cozy. Bathroom was very spacious and clean! Every day service was great. We were Very pleased with the room!

Great hotel!
    • Traditional King Room with City View

Not the most exciting neighborhood - walkable to a couple of bars & restaurants but I've stayed on more exciting streets.

Very clean. Room and bathroom were relatively big for NY standards. Discounted self-parking available (wish we knew this before!). Front desk staff was SO kind & friendly.

very good for a short trip, thank you!
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

air conditioner - it was so dry in my room. How could I humidify or is it so normal in the USA?

very goof location (near 7th Av.) and so friendly Staff - I really appreciate your kindness that I could check in before 15 o'clock!

Highly recommended Hotel for a good price! Central located, clean and friendly staff.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The room was too small for persons. We expected a bigger room.

We had a pleasant stay at Four Points by Sheraton. The Location in Chelsea was great and very close to everything. Everyone was really friendly and the room-and cleaning service gets 10/10 points. Thank you for the great experience at Four Points.

Before we got to the hotel I call the night before to just...
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Before we got to the hotel I call the night before to just as a basic questions. we were going for my baby birthday so I asked if there was something special they could do for her. Aaron the front desk agent went all the way out for my baby. Bought my baby a cake and balloons and put us on the highest floor. My daughter had a awesome time for it to be her first experience in New York!!! Best hotel ever I’ll be back Wednesday 😍😍😍 Aaron needs a promotion I think he bought me out I will only be stay at this hotel from now on when I’m visiting nyc.

Comfortable stay in NYC!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I arrived at the property early and fortunately, I was able to check-in. The receptionist was very friendly and extremely helpful. The room was very comfortable and clean. I appreciated that there were complimentary water bottles along with coffee & tea. There is a restaurant on site and a nice, small lobby. We were able to leave our bags after checkout for no charge which was nice. The hotel is in a great location and the subway is close by as well as a Whole Foods. I would definitely stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan again.

A perfect city getaway in the heart of Manhattan
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

The location was perfect for everything we needed to do. The restaurant/bar connected to the lobby was great for avoiding the awful weather as well. :)

It was excellent except for the occurrence mentioned above.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Sunday morning people in rooms 1701 and 1702 were yelling at each other. 1701 was asked by security to move to another room. They were very loud and inconsiderate and the police should have been called. We were up for almost 45 minutes. It would have been nice to have charges taken off our room for the inconvenience.

All around satisfactory stay.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

The room size is a little tight for a family of 3, and the space between the bottom of the entrance door is larger than I expected, but overall we were satisfied.

Front Desk staff very friendly and helpful and the bar area looked and sounded fun! Too bad we never had the time to go in and properly enjoy it.

Stayed here for one night for medical treatment in the area.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

That our reservation was misplaced. Thankfully they quicly corrected the problem.

Stayed here for one night for medical treatment in the area. W We was a little nervous when we first got there because they could not find our reservation. Thankfully we had printed off our confirmation from booking.com. he was able upgrade our room and even give us a city view. The stay was very friendly and helpful. The room was tidy and clean with an overall comfortable stay.

Very Uncomfortable Night
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

This is an easy one - the hotel lost ALL hot water around 3pm of check in day. I arrived to a flyer under my door stating they were performing maintenance and the hot water would be out for 2 hours. No problem, other than I should have been informed at the desk, prior to checking in. However, here's where it goes terribly south. The hot water NEVER came back until the following morning. Not quite sure when as I went to sleep around 1:30am and it wasn't hot (or even warm) at that time. Mind you, I am not only complaining about hot water but the entire hotel had nothing but cold water until the following morning. The hotel was incapable of getting the proper work crew out to fix this until the morning. How can that be! Totally unacceptable. What was easily fixed in the morning should have been fixed at night. No real apology or reimbursement was offered other than some Starwood points. For such a huge inconvenience, the hotel should at least offer a free return or buy one night get the second night free. I just don't understand how management can be so oblivious to an issue like this and fail to do anything reasonable to correct it.

Nice, clean hotel in a great location in Chelsea. The price is always reasonable and the rooms are spacious and clean. Highly recommended for business travel.

It was good for a drunk birthday night with friends
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

I didnt like the fact that the room was so small... it was four of us and it was so tight like literally we had to each hold a corner to get dressed. Barely could walk with all of our bags

I liked the fact that it was in the middle of the city. And everything was clean the staff was easy to call and connnecy with... anything i needed they brought straight to my room.

will recommend and If required will stay again
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Waiting Area / Lobby small as compared to the number of guests they get. But it is cozy clean and safe.

Have a nice business center Breakfast delivered to the bedroom ( don't forget to ask and chose what you want before you end the day) Cozy and clean rooms Safe for solo travellers, families with kids, elderly Centrally located for different travel hubs, Port Authority, NY Penn Station, Grand Central ( not too far) Grocery stores close by - WholeFoods is half block away With two double beds, there still was enough space in the room Bathroom are clean and spacious.

Loved it!!!
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing i would ask to be change would be the lighting in the room. it was still great lighting but it was difficult to have me and my friends do our make up.... or maybe add more mirrors somewhere?

I loved how the location is right down the street from great places like 230 fifth and the Smith. The little bar in four points had live jazz music and they played really well. The hotel staff was super friendly. I felt very safe staying at this hotel and i would def stay here again when i have the chance.

Great NYC staycation during a bombogenesis!
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Sometimes a long wait for an elevator.

The bed was cozy although a little too high (we have an adventurous 3 year old) and the bathtub was perfect for taking relaxing bubble baths and for the kids, too! The closet was a bit cumbersome and caused some pedestrian traffic jams. It's family-friendly place to stay with things to do for the kids in walking distance. The staff, everyone from front desk to housekeeping went out of their way to make us feel welcome. There is a 10% guest discount when you dine at the restaurant, but expect a wait.

Very comfortable stay and would gladly book here again.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Really did not have any complaints at all.

I was pleasantly surprised by the comfort of the room. The decor was very well done, the bed comfortable and the bathroom very clean. Loved the large shower! Very happy to have chosen this hotel and would highly recommend it. Keep up the good work.

Staff were really nice and took care of any requests we had.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Staff were really nice and took care of any requests we had. Location was close to 3 different subway lines which made it easier to get to where we needed to go.

Nice location
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The cleaningstaff left only 3 sets of towels for us everday, even though we were 4 people and had made the receptionists aware of it.

The staff was really nice and serviceminded. The size of the room was nice considering it being a NYC hotelroom. Location was perfect.

Slept good and no complaints on the room
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

Restaurant /bar that was on site was dirty and served dirty cans of beer . Staff was not professional and overall bar was dirty

Comfortable beds, clean room , convenient location

Helpful nice staff.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The room was SO small . I had no place to put my luggage . Said I was being upgraded if I signed up for some rewards and I still had full sized beds ...... ?

Helpful nice staff. Clean. New. The bar downstairs is great.

Staff was friendly, good check in/out experience.
    • Traditional Room with Two Queen Beds

It would have been nice to have a mini fridge in the room as well as access to ice/vending on my floor. Overall, the lack of these amenities was not a big deal.

Staff was friendly, good check in/out experience. Great location and very comfortable bed/pillows. Also enjoyed good water pressure and soaps provided in shower.

Excellent staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Excellent staff. Comfortable beds. Restaurant on site that gives 10%discount to hotel guests. Really well located in Chelsea with access to public transit, good stores and restaurants in vicinity. Excellent price.

Nice reasonably priced hotel in the centre of Manhattan
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

One thing that happened which was not very pleasant is there was a cut of hot water during the evening and night of my departure. I could not take a shower, and this was really frustrating. I understand that this was unexpected cut even for the hotel, but this was not comfortable at all when you can't take a shower before the departure, and there is no alternative at all, and this is unacceptable when you pay more than $100 a night.

Nice hotel in a very good location, close to subway, the hotel is within walking distance to the midtown Manhattan, and some must see places in New York - Flat Iron Building, Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden. Friendly and helpful staff.