Reviews of Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village 3 stars

66 Charlton Street, SoHo, New York, NY 10014, USA

#257 of 420 hotels in New York

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

good reliable place.

Coffee maker leaked to side of cup. Would be nice to have a mini fridge. City views only possible on higher floors and every time we have stayed here we have been in back where the blacked out windows are Warehouse?

Close to our daughters apartment. Good bathroom. Comfortable beds. Staff friendly and helpful. We came up for the MS bike -30 miles around Manhattan and hotel is close to our daughters apartment. Convenient to subway which connects to LGA.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

It was a hotel booking of convenience for us with the...

The rooms were very small though comfortable. Staff at desk was nice, bartender was not though and service took a very long time.

It was a hotel booking of convenience for us with the location. It was comfortable in the room, but the rooms were quite small.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Excellent. Hope to come back to NY soon, and this will most likely be the first option I'll check.

It was already my third stay at the hotel. Once again, excellent location in downtown Manhattan, combined with great comfort and an extremely friendly staff. The location is absolutely a dream, couldn't think of a better place to stay in Manhattan (although it's a matter of personal taste).

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Good location, okay hotel

There was no WiFi for 3 days (my whole stay there - and i guess it didn't change when i leave and i really needed it since i didn't have any other packge). the hotel was okay not more than that. I will probably won't go there again

the location

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

I'll be back!

During my stay, there was construction and scaffolding right in front, but that's not the hotel's fault.

Just returned home from my first time stay at this particular hotel, and it was a very good one! Staff at the front desk at check-in and check-out were very welcoming and efficient. I was traveling alone, and didn't expect more than a clean room and a comfortable bed. The room delivered five star quality for cleanliness and comfort. Plus, it's an easy location to get around from, either on foot, or by subway.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

The front desk officer who checked us out was arrogant, rude and insensitive. Despite holding our card for a deposit at check in, he was unable to process our check out. We mentioned we were getting late but he wouldn’t care. I had to write to the GM of the hotel who was both courteous and responsive.

Bed, shower, desk staff - all good.

Building work meant dreadful noise so I asked to be moved to a room at the back. Front desk staff were very nice. Housekeeping stored their trolley permanently in hall outside my door, didn’t cleans floors every day. Tiny lobby, generally cramped feel to the hotel. I guess that’s NY.

Bed, shower, desk staff - all good.

Does not uphold the Sheraton name

1) No fridge and no water kettle 2) Ventilation in the toilet did not work most of the time, leaving towels wet all the time. Also was very humid in the toilet 3) Toilet roll handler kept dropping and could not be fixed properly 4) Bed was way too soft and springy. A little movement from my partner and I could feel it. Resulted in very bad sleep. 5) Sometimes we get 2 bottles of complimentary water and coffee, sometimes 1. Not sure why. 6) On the heater instead of AC, ended up smelling burnt hair and had to quickly switch it off. For the price we paid (about USD300 a night), we expected better from a hotel related to Sheraton.

Location was not too bad, very near SoHo and 2 different subway lines. Shower was strong and water was adequately hot.

Mike
    • Deluxe Room

Adult family of three in a small room. The third person is an adult child that needs supervision. Better pricing for the size of the room and this type of situation. Felt I was left with no options.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

I spent the equivalent of 300 x night on something small and mediocre

Very uncomfortable bed, poor pillow selection, no bed topper so you can feel the mattress protector. Sheets and protector get all bunched up as you sleep. Not very clean (other than the bathroom). You can see dust on things, etc...

Loved the late night front desk clerk on Saturday and the AM...

Could not believe the Bartendar served the gentleman in front of me and said she was closed when I went to order. Asked her for a wine glass since I had a bottle upstairs and refused.

Loved the late night front desk clerk on Saturday and the AM guy front desk checking me out. Housekeeping and maintenance very friendly.

Probably would not stay here again.
    • Deluxe Room

We had issues with the toilet not working. We changed rooms and then the new room had rattley pipes so we ended up going pack to the original room. This took 3 days to get right and we were not impressed.

Location was good as it was near our daughter's apartment. It was also close to shops, subway and restaurants.

The staff was extremely gentle and well prepared.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was over the overall external conditioning system so it was extremely noisy all the time. The rooms are very small and not particularly clean. Although the overall structure has been externally renewed its old for example the pipes in the bathroom make a lot of noise sometimes.

The staff was extremely gentle and well prepared.

Very friendly staff, clean property (renovations were in the...

Rooms smelled musty.

Very friendly staff, clean property (renovations were in the lobby and lower level only and did not detract from the overall experience.

Do not book this hotel through Booking. I paid Booking $300/night and the hotel offers $142/night.

The hotel was fine generally, but "Booking" offered this room for $300/night and I expected it to come with a meal plan or to be with a view since the standard rate offered by the hotel is $142/night. Unfortunately, the room was standard with NO meal plan and NO view. Hotel staff were not helpful.

This property is perfectly located if you prefer to be close to SOHO area.

I would definitely go back.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

Shower curtains are not lovely. Toiletries were mean pump receptacles stuck to the shower wall.

The hotel is undergoing some renovation works however as the hotel was honest about the disruption (foyer area) this did not spoil our visit. The room was great; modern and comfy with a great view looking downtown.

Our son forgot a wallet in the room, and we requested them...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our son forgot a wallet in the room, and we requested them to check the room again once we got home. They have refused to answer 2 emails for our request. My guess is staffprobmem, both the cleaning or staff checking the room and the personell responsible for answering email.

Location is minutes away from west village, soho and west...
    • King Room with City View

Gym seemed out of service but wasn’t advertised as such. Location is very safe but can feel a bit isolated if walking home late at night.

Location is minutes away from west village, soho and west side piers, and close to subway. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Bar/restaurant on site. Room was spacious and clean.

This is a decent, economical place to stay with comfortable beds, but don't plan on sleeping in.

Don't plan on sleeping in. The maids start cleaning rooms at 7am, and they flip the bar lock over so the door won't close and lock on them. They then go in and out of the room next to yours about 500 times letting the door slam into that bar lock every time. This will wake the dead. On day two, I had enough and opened my door to tell her to stop letting the door slam. Besides that, there's no mini refrigerator, which is almost abnormal in this day and age. The toilet did not flush very well.

The bed was super comfy, the room was clean, you couldn't hear the traffic, the shower was nice. A/C worked great.

Subway station very close. Many restaurants in the area.

Very dark room on the 2nd floor. Partly very loud. Everything audible, what happens in the next room. The stay was basically ok, but in relation to the service / facilities very expensive.

Good location. Subway station very close. Many restaurants in the area.

All. Was great!
    • King Room with City View

It would be better to have a bedside furniture on both sides of the bed. The bedside lighting is controlled on only one side only,and a bit too bright.There could have been wall coat hooks And bathroom towel electric drying rack.

The shower and all bathing products excellent. the bed very comfortable and large size. Food is excellent!

Clean, decent, but way too expensive for what appears to be a cheap remodel.

The new faucet would make a good puzzle. It was non-intuitive, and required the user to learn which way to push the column. We found ourselves making a mess of the tiny sink, with water, water everywhere - except where we wanted it. New cabinets were installed badly; bring your Swiss army knife if you want to get it open.

Location was excellent for our planned itinerary. The room was clean and recently renovated.

Needed to warn of construction, need bigger rooms, need more space. I would not stay here again.
    • King Room with City View

We came at a time when there were renovations occurring and this was not listed on the website, or we wouldn't have stayed there. They put us on the floor where they were renovating other rooms. The construction workers were loud, cussing, and were constantly yelling to each other and running machines. The smell of concrete and dust was unbearable. We were woken up early in the morning on almost all mornings except Sunday. The staff was not able to move us to other floors where renovations were not occurring. Also, the rooms themsleves were extremely small and, even for two people, we constantly felt we were in each other's way. The closet, which was a cabinet was small and hardly fit our clothes, and clothes were not accessible as the rod ran from front to back and not side to side as in a normal closet. There was hardly any space on the sink, and the desk was small. I would not stay here again or trust any Sheraton.

Staff was somewhat accommodating. Location was very good.

Perfect to discover New York

The hotel is very well located for a trip to New York. Very close to very nice resturants (Try Little Prince in Prince Street) and with 2 different tube stations just around the corner, you can get everywhere very quickly. If you travel from the airport, you can easily reach the hotel by air train + tube! The receptionist, house keepers etc. were extremly friendly and helpful. The hotel was under renovation, but this did not impact our stay. Our room was very new and the bed very comfortable.

Good location, fantastic staff.

Good location, fantastic staff. My only complaint was there was lots of noise (air conditioner was super loud, construction in the basement and you could hear the street noise very clearly). We didn’t spend much time in the hotel though so aside from that it was a wonderful stay!

The hotel is located in a great location in the heart of...

the problems that I noticed were certainly the construction work in front of the hotel that started already at 6 am and the windows were not soundproof

The hotel is located in a great location in the heart of shopping (Soho). All the staff were very kind and welcoming. the room was clean and spacious. thank you all

4.5
    Never again

Bed, Roomsize, Cleanliness, friendlyness of staff and most of all: it was messy and loud because there was building going on during our stay, so the elevator was always a very long wait, and we heard noises from the building process. I truly think they should have closed down for 10 days or so and do the building and then re- open fresh and clean.

Unfortunately, the flood light in my room was the main takeaway I had from my experience.
    • Deluxe Room

I returned to my room after work at 11pm and tried to go to sleep, only to find a floodlight pointed directly into my room. This made sleeping very difficult and negatively impacted my entire experience.

The breakfast I had in the morning was delicious, and the service by the waiter was excellent.

Great location in Soho and access to the subway.

Don’t have any negatives to report

Great location in Soho and access to the subway. Rooms were clean and facilities were excellent. Staff were excellent- friendly and professional

The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to...

There was some construction going on in a couple of rooms, including the room next door to ours, at a Saturday morning. Luckily we had to wake up early for an event, but it could have been an inconvenient.

The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help my parents when they could not find a place to eat late night. Location is great for SoHo, near restaurants, bars and a couple of metro stations. The room was average size, I'd say "good-enough" for a NY hotel. Clean and in a quiet street. Free coffee and tea in the morning and daily bottle of water was very nice.

not great due to the noise of construction works
    • Deluxe Room

There were construction works ongoing just in front of the hotel and my room was overlooking the site and terrible noise was starting at 6.00 am.....that inconvenient was not notified in advance and it affected my stay.

The courtesy at reception was good.

Comfortable stay, good value for money.

Staff booked us a car to JFK and said fixed price was $65 without tips, but driver then asked for $80.

Excellent shower, clean room, good location. Nice staff.

Every time we took shower the whole bath became wett.

Every time we took shower the whole bath became wett. The carpet floors haven't been cleaned for decades, dirty floors. Dirty hotel, the entrance, the elevator everything was dirty.. The hotel needs a serious renovation. Across the street it was a very loud construction, we woke up every day 07:30 am because of the noise, even it was the 10th floor, it was impossible to rest.. Unfortunately it was a bad experience.. Location is great but don't look for comfort...

Ridiculously thin walls & room door that don’t let you sleep

-We were not informed about the maintenance works that were going in the hotel, so it wasn’t clean. -Beware of the thin walls and the room door through which you can clearly hear other guests talking in the corridors. It did not let us sleep well both the nights which was ridiculous. -Other amenities are pretty basic and not at all value for money

+Good location that connects well with subway and shopping areas in Soho

Great place to stay!

There is some outside noice because of some construction near.

Location is more than great. Is the better neighborhood to stay in manhattan. The attention was outstanding, excellent and the room was really comfortable.

Overall my stay went well aside from the elevators not working or delayed due to some construction.

I didn't like that the rooms didn't provide a refrigerator in the rooms. I also didn't like that I was able to hear order people through the thin walls.

We stayed at this location simply because it was affordable...

The rooms in this hotel need a complete overhaul, they are dated and the bathroom is not very functional with peeling wallpaper and dirty walls. There is no full-size mirror in this room only 1/2 mirror in the bathroom. So only one person can get ready at a time. Also the smoke detector in our room had a plastic bag tied over it-See picture attached. Even though it was walking distance to my nieces NYU dorm, I would not stay here again unless they renovated this hotel.

We stayed at this location simply because it was affordable in Greenwich Village which is hard to find. (My niece lives there and we came to visit her). The staff at the front desk was extremely friendly, upbeat, and helpful with the exception of an older man that was at the front desk when we arrived back at the hotel around midnight on Thursday – maybe he was having a bad day but he was grumpy and not helpful at all.

The hotel was within walking distance to many great...

The hotel was within walking distance to many great restaurants, sights, and shopping. We always felt we were in safe neighborhoods. The hotel room was clean and a decent size for NYC, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable of the area. We truly enjoyed our stay.

Great location for holidaying in the Village.

Room was tired and over-cluttered - seems like a Sheraton due a renovation. Odd hard to trace smell in the room which must be the most irritating thing in a hotel stay. I was there only two nights so didn't address with staff as had hectic schedule. But "smell" should be one thing they monitor via house-keeping.

Great location for holidaying in the Village. Functional - efficient Sheraton processes - courteous staff

Perfect.

Great hotel at a fantastic location. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. I forgot something in the room after checking out, it was found very quickly afterwards by the staff during a short phone call, and was held for me at the reception until I came to pick it up, few days later, when I came back to the city. Great combination of amazing location in the awesome downtown Manhattan, comfort and friendly staff. Definitely a good choice.

The facilities are not worth the price but the staff is very kind.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

The room was small but hey it’s NYC. However, our room looked nothing like the pictures - very 80s. Its configuration made it worse. Beds were too soft - not even my teenagers could sleep in them by night 3. The continental breakfast was not included although the implication is otherwise. The toilet ran and leaked. No one was available to help with our bags or call a cab.

The staff was delightful.

I would highly recommend staying here!

The WiFi was a bit glitchy/slow, but that's about all the faults I could say about this place.

The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The noise level in the entire place was minimal, which was terrific when wanting to wind down after a long day.

Would never stay there again

The fact that it’s not the hotel that was in the picture. Rooms are too small w no room mirror besides in the bathroom. No sink room. Hallways are very loud that u can hear everyone conversation. For $500 for 2 nights was too much for me. I’ve stayed in better places that was cheaper. I was very disappointed n felt cheated. The air/heat unit was loud n I got a view of looking at a vacant building that was creepy.

The staff was excellent very polite and very out going. It’s not a far walk to a a Starbucks n down the block is a great restaurant that was mentioned by the staff.

Great location. friendly staff, nice place.

Pillows were super soft (but others may have been available, I kept forgetting to check)

I stayed for 5 nights with my teenage daughter. It was a perfect location to be able to explore NYC. Just one block from the 1 line which made it easy to get anywhere. The staff was very friendly. Views were amazing. Room was a great size for NYC.

Very convenient place to stay for NYU
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

The snow but I don’t think they could control that !

The bar and restaurant attached to the property were fantastic. We were there for a college tour at NYU but the nor’easter caused a campus/city shutdown or we would have lingered linger in the am. Room was exactly what we expected but quiet and CLEAN! Bed very comfy.

Not a great start but excellent thereafter except for JFK flight cancellations. !!

There was some noise and dust from the ongoing refurbishment work. The bar was quite small and only about 6 bar stools, so a little cramped. Also a long way from the bar to the rest rooms.

All the staff were exceedingly friendly and helpful. Tabetha rang up booked our tickets for Carnegie Hall as well as printing them off for us. Our initial 6th floor room was somewhat noisy, partly due to the air-conditioning but mainly because of outside noise as the room was at the front of the hotel. When we spoke to the front desk about it, Jesse immediately offered us an upgraded room on the 18th floor at the back of the hotel. This was much, much quieter and we slept well for the reminder of our stay so great service recovery. The lady in the bar - Nina - was very good and even remembered our drink choice from a previous evening. Beds and pillows very comfortable.

There are better places to stay in NYC

Under construction. The room had a grinding/milling noise throughout the entire night which made for a sleepless night. The staff did not make any adjustments for this problem.

I would definitely stay here again, but I would ask not to be on the street side of the hotel.

The street noise was horrible. We were awakened at 3 am by a dumpster being dropped off in front of the hotel.. The windows were not soundproof at all. We could even hear conversations on the sidewalk and we were on the 4th floor!

The room was spotless and everything looked brand new.

Very clean value hotel in a great area of NYC. Nice front desk!
    • King Room with City View

This is a reasonably priced hotel in a the SOHO area. The rooms are clean, and the bed is comfy. I had a city view on the 16th floor and that was nice. The hotel was doing renovations on floors 1-7, but I could not hear anything. Justin at the front desk was amazing, and overall this hotel is a great value for a night, or weekend in the city. Subway is really close as well.

Great value and friendly staff.

No hot water in our room. Could probably have been fixed but we were only there to sleep for 1 night.

Staff was super friendly and accommodating. Check us in early and checked out late was no problem at all.

Could’ve been so much better.

No verbal warning of construction at check in; put me in room directly above construction; coffeemaker didn’t work; cleaning cart outside room when I left at 8:30 am and still there at 2:00 but room never cleaned; couldn’t do rest between 2:00 and 5:00 because of all the noise - drilling and hammering; only response from staff was apology. Should’ve known with big garbage dump directly in front of entrance.

Location; room set up

Excellent location and value for the price, the only downside is "hotel parking" is 4 blocks away.

"Hotel parking" is actually 4 blocks away and does not have in/out privileges. Shower design is a bit odd, the glass panel is longer than your arm so you have to get in the shower enclosure to turn it on which is fine except for the cold blast of water that precedes the hot water.

Room was spacious for NYC. Looks like hotel had been through recent renovation. Bathroom decor was up-to-date. Location was excellent.

Not satisfied.

No lobby. The hotel is super cramped. Hallway are musky and so are the rooms. Bathrooms are black tile so you can't even tell if it's clean. Carpets are gross... Hallways super cramped and all room doors look like you're about to walk into a storage room.

I hope to experience the new renovations in the near future.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

I did not like the fact that I wasn't told there were renovations being done, that would hold up one out of the two elevators. This made me late several times due to waiting for it to come up to the 15th floor. I waited 15min one day. Front desk offered to move us to a lower floor, this was after all three of us managed to cram every morsel of our living needs into this tiny room. It took us about 2 hours to unpack and figure it out. I wish I took a photo for you to see how we lived for 10 days. Both sides of floor on sides of beds were packed with suitcases. The cabinet was extremely small. For long stays why isn't there a fridge offered? Your bar does not serve food late night. There isn't much opened for food by hotel late night ( After Mid-Night). The outlet under my nightstand power surged my laptop. The internet was very slow, I had to call front desk several times to have an IT tech come up to our room on two occasions. Five calls to the front desk as a matter of fact one afternoon. I couldn't access my emails that were needed for a scheduled team meeting. The charging station was falling off the mounted area, eventually collapsing onto the desk. I was in for Fashion Week. There is a show every hour. I have to be set up a half hour beforehand. It took me 15min to walkover to the venue. Being held up by elevator and internet was added stress to a hectic day, and cost me money to take cabs. I felt the night clerk was exceptionally RUDE. He seen us all week out of our 10 day stay. After a certain time the front doors are locked in which you need your room key. He seen us struggling with our bags and camera gear. The room key was buried in my purse. He wouldn't open the door. He even watched us all dig through our stuff. He did this on more than one occasion during our 10 night stay. This was the one thing that made me not like staying at the hotel. All other staff are very friendly. My bed had a dip in the mattress.

Location to my destination was walking distance. All hotel employees are very friendly especially the cleaning staff.

Good location in soho
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel have some ongoing construction so there were piles of rubbish at the front gate

Good location in soho Staff were very nice Great room service

Too much construction outside my room.

Too much construction outside my room. Maids were holding the elevator doors open with their towel carts while gathering used towels from the rooms so they wouldn’t have to wait for elevator doors which caused the delay in getting down to the first floor, if it was an emergency situation that would have been bad

Good value for money in the middle of Soho!

The room is a bit small but nice and comfy.

Centrally located in Soho with subways around the corner. Although we had a room with street view it was quit. The bed was great. Love the free coffee in the lobby.

Loved the value for money, location is excellent, the staff...

The heater was super loud, I could not sleep. The show turner was broken and the water came out either too hot or too cold.

Loved the value for money, location is excellent, the staff was super friendly and helpful. We loved the birthday gift and warm cookies!

The hotel was able to accomodate my last min changes. The bed is soft. Room is big

I booked car service to airport through hotel and was told that it cost $65 all in. Tip additonal. I was charged $78 thinking the driver added tip. I later found that tip was not included $65 is ex toll and tax. He told me that hotel gave me wrong price.

Good location and met my needs.

Upon check in there was a lot of construction - redoing rooms. My room wasn’t far enough away so heard nothing. What didn’t happen was any prior knowledge given to me as the guest that there was construction going on.

friendly staff, clean room, nice welcoming surprise in the...

the area is not as great as expected, quite pricey property compared to other hotels, heating very noisy

friendly staff, clean room, nice welcoming surprise in the room

Good value for the location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The clock radio had a burnt out plug, possibly from short circuit. The washroom vanity counter is a bit small.

Good value for the location. Clean and friendly staff.

Great location and good value for the money.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Street noise was very loud, seemed the windows didn't really block out any noise whatsoever. That is the only drawback, and I'd stay again.

Great location and good value for the money. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Can never argue with the VALUE

Rooms are definitely a little tired and worn. They're clean enough but always could be cleaner. Hate that some rooms still have shower curtains/tubs. I prefer a walk-in shower. Tough to be too critical when you can stay for under $100 in a hotel with an 8+ rating in Manhattan.

Location - proximity to the Village and SoHo AND fairly easy to find parking on the street. VALUE!! I usually stay here for right around $100/night. It's not perfect but for the price and location, it is one of my "go-to" hotels. I've probably stayed here 7 or 8 times in the past 15 months.

Disappointing, because with a bit of effort and professionalism our issues could have been avoided.

Terrible start as the staff at reception couldn't find one of our bookings and thought it was "OK" for us to share a room if they couldn't sort it out. The problem was that they had reversed First and Surnames:-(. however, they did improve over our stay, There was also refurbishment work going on, we had no real problem with that, but one of the consequences was that the workers were using one of the two elevators which resulted in ridiculously long waiting times for the elevators!

The rooms were a good size with a comfortable bed.

I was expecting much more than this

lots of negative things: 8 days before my arrival I requested an early check in, no one answered, I arrived tired from the flight at 9am and I had to wait in the small lobby for almost 2 hours, freezing every time someone entered from the outside. In the room there were 5 sockets in the wall, the only one that was working was on the floor. The one close to the bed was not working, even the one in the bathroom was not working and I had to dry my hair on my room's floor. All the doors of the rooms are ordinary, huge and heavy and you can hear every time your neighbors are going in/out their room. Moreover, you can also hear everything is going on in the room close to you. the building is tall with lots of floors but only one elevator was working, so I had to wait a lot every time I took it. For these reasons, I checked out one day earlier.

location of the hotel and very comfortable bed, tea and coffe and chocolate in the lobby.

Everything went very good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The air conditioner was really noisy and the windows don't seal the cold. The family room (4 people) were a bit small for 4 people with luggage.

The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom and the shower were very nice. Very well located on SoHo.

The main lobby needs more cleaning the rug was dirty and...

Better cooks didnt care for the breakfast at all and the bar area very small and no Lounge area no where to make personal calls.

The main lobby needs more cleaning the rug was dirty and the windows need to be more cleaner.. The front desk receptionist wasn't to nice or helpful.

Clean, great location and great staff

I couldn't find anything that bothered me. Price was very competitive so, for a short stay, it is probably one of the best options in the area.

Unluckily our flight was cancelled but people at the front desk were very helpful to arrange more days for us, without making us change our room. Very kind, professional and always in a great mood. Cleanliness was great, wifi was great, bed was great. The restaurant is excellent, very recommended

Absolutely wonderful! Would recommend to anyone visiting the area

The hotel was wonderful! Every staff member was pleasant; ready to help if anything was needed. The location is absolutely PERFECT! Close by the 1 Subway train on Houston St; Looking forward to visiting again!

Great location but worn out facilities

Hotel is extremely worn out and lacks sound insulation. Bathrooms are quite poorly designed. Bed/sheets didn't seem that clean.

Location is great

Nice hotel , great location

Great location , closed to line 1. ABC lines are not far too . Nice area with shops restaurants, food store, coffee shop. Clean room, comfortable bed, WiFi , coffee in the room, nice staff really helpful

Nice stay in Soho
    • King Room with City View

A fridge in the room would have been appreciated

Location on SoHo is great. There’s a metro station on the next street. Close to restaurants, museums, Hudson. Nice view, clean, comfortable. WiFi ok Room service if needed

Good value for money - easy to get everywhere

Wish they had blackout blinds as it was quite bright in the mornings. Noisy building work going on opposite our room. There was heavy snow so one day we received a note to say there would be no housekeeping and had to ask for coffee. Could hear the people next door through the walls. Room service food was pricey and not great - they didn't have lots of things on the menu.

Decent sized room for NYC. Around the corner from the subway. Staff were helpful when suggesting takeaway food places that were near. Also helped us with directions on NYE. Vending machines downstairs were handy. Nice clean bathroom and such a comfy bed. Nice walk to Little Italy/China town area.

Everything you need and a great location!

The heating unit was loud and made our throats extremely dry. The hotel itself looks a lot older in person than in the photos. It's perfectly fine, though and I would certainly stay there again.

I loved the location of this hotel. It was near several subways and a lovely stroll from others. It's also at the end of my favorite neighborhood in NYC, SoHo. There are lovely places to eat and shop nearby and it's also close to the West Village, which also came in handy. I liked the size of the room and the comfortable bed. The bathroom had a tub and the wifi worked well for me. My husband had problems connecting, though. But we were told it had something to do with having an iPhone. There were numerous channels on TV and the room was quiet, since it was facing the inner part of the block. Not much of a view, but I'd rather have quiet than a view.