Reviews of Four Points by Sheraton Phoenix North 3 stars

2532 West Peoria Avenue, North Mountain, Phoenix, AZ 85029, USA

#23 of 141 hotels in Phoenix

I liked everything

Front desk gentlemen were amazing, very attentive and caring, truly amazing customer service. Very clean facilities, great coffee, no room service but you can order food to go or to take to your room, people at the bar were also very nice, food was amazing, and the pool was very nice

• Traditional King Room

No towels at Pool called ahead and asked then had To wait and go to front desk to ask again for towels it was 20min still before someone came.

Cheap good location

They offered a family room which was nothing more than two queen size beds that took up most of the room space. There was little headroom in the bathroom (just barely 6.6 ft. from floor to ceiling) and there was no refrigerator (had to request the use of one) and it appeared to have seen better days! Also, the room was located next to a mechanical control-room which was very noisy throughout the night!

The location was great. It was easy to travel to and from the hotel, there were familiar stores and restaurants nearby.

The air conditioning was inaddequate. We had to go out to Walmart and buy a box fan to help. The smell in the hotel was awful. The scent that was being put through the hotel smelled like overwhelming bad axe body spray.

The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was very nice. The staff was accommodating. The 2 pools was a plus.

• Traditional King Room

It was very nice place. It has an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Our room was in the bottom floor right next to the pool and I didn't hear anything all night. I was very impressed by how quiet it was.

• Traditional King Room

Our "balcony" was actually an entire wall of our room made of glass, facing the center of the hotel by the pool. No Thanks! People walking by peeking in, so we closed the blinds and it felt even smaller. No coffee. No fridge. We were quick to check out.

Smelled nice in lobby.

Tissue holder not secure on wall.. Left early in a.m. to go for hike & returned way before check out. Found maid service completincheckoutg room cleanup, when I was gonna shower up and have breakfast before completing :(

Front desk clerk Ashley nice & professionalism. Director of Housekeeping was the opposite, not very apologetic or nice.

I can't think of anything to say bad about this property

Beautiful clean property with two great pools and two great Jacuzzis, the rooms we're awesome along with the beds and the pillows

Elevator went out, no refrigerator, the front desk didn’t know I was coming, I could not get a receipt from them or hotel.com after my stay. The receipt had to be submitted with my travel at work when I returned.

I was told I would get a receipt for my stay via e-mail still have not received and need a copy to balance the travel expenditures.

everything in the room was fine

They were great in accommodating my dog and I which is so important when you have to travel with your pets. I've had to get rooms in the past with my dog and have been made to feel like we were a burden. Not here, the staff were friendly and welcoming!

The breakfast could use some work. I found an English muffin with mold on it. Also the bathroom could use some upgrading. Found what looked like black mold above the bathroom ceiling.

Beds were very comfortable and indoor and outdoor pools were very nice.

• Classic Double Room

I reserve a room but didn’t get what I book for when I check in and got a double bed instead of a king size bed and I was charge more for the room which I reserved for. The front desk say it was the same amount even though they gave me that room which I didn’t reserve. Hopefully that price they charged me for that night is lower cuz I’m not that satisfied.

The beds were comfortable

• Standard Queen Room

It's not very attractive on the outside .

The beds were pretty comfortable. A big plus for me as I have a difficult time sleeping on most Hotel beds.

My husband felt the AC unit was loud and woke him when it turned on. Had he realized it before going to bed, he would have set the unit to run continuously- the white noise would have helped him sleep.

We were heading home from Phoenix ( after a graduation at GCU) and we were all exhausted from the long drive the night before. Hampton was able to more than accommodate us at the last minute, where most other hotels were full (including the Morongo Casino). We were able to have two adjoins rooms, near the pool. The double queen room was very spacious. The hotel is new with all brand new decor and fixtures - very clean. Beds were very comfortable. If we didn’t have to be home, we would have stayed another night, just to relax.

No breakfast was included? I must’ve missed that somewhere.

Although our view from room was into the swimming area, it was good. I think because of the lighting and the size of the window. The window did not fog up from the swimming pool.

• Traditional King Room

No refrigerator...that was the only negative!

Everything! Indoor pool area is cool! Great atmosphere! Comfy beds! Very clean! Very quiet! Restaurant & Starbucks on site! And best of all...the price was amazing for the great experience! Will definitely stay again!

The bed was very comfortable. I LOVED the indoor pool view rooms. It was nice to have the smell of the swimming pool and also no sun early in the morning. Everything was very clean. Outdoor pool area was comfortable, quiet, and lovely.

Upon entering the room the chair had multiple stains. I called the front desk and they immediately changed the chair and offered me complimentary breakfast and coffee for my stay. However, the bathroom is dated which is not too bad but there must have been mold in the vents because my allergies were consistently bothering me in the room. The bed was fine but the pillows were extremely soft. The food was average. Unfortunately the hotel had two fire alarms during my stay. the first took place at 11:00 am then again at 2 am.

Check-in and check out went very smoothly. Free Parking and Wifi.

• Traditional King Room

There was no hot water in the morning. Ended up taking a freezing cold shower. At check in the amenities available at the hotel was not explained.

The hotel had a good location. And a big parking lot.

There is no system to prevent cleaner to open your hotel door prior to checking out. We were still in the room when a cleaner open our door on the check out day.itvwas two houts before check out dead line.

• Traditional King Room

My access card to room didnt work after check in. Housekeeping knocked on my door to verify i was supposed to be in the room. After comimg back from dinner access card didnt work again.

• King Room with Pool View

It's right on the highway, so road noise was awful, and the facilities are dated and tired. They haven't had a major overhaul of things since the late 80s or early 90s. The bathroom though clean is older.

The bed was one of the most comfortable I've had in a very long time. Having indoor and outdoor pools is great for families.

• Traditional King Room

Shower face plate falling off, ice machines didn’t work, can’t use stairs because locks you out and elevator is slow and outdated. Somebody tried to get into my room; they were issued wrong room at check in. No fridge, no microwave but more money. No way.

Bed and pool; staff very nice except some long haired man who was cleaning carpet outside my door and he snarled at me when I tried to get into my room.

Rooms were very nosey, sounded like someone was in your room showering and using the restroom. I was told I would receive points and a free room for the incovience I did not as of yet.

Front desk was nice

Too noisy. Not at all intimate. Lousy staff: I booked for three people and a queen with two beds and a king. Arrived to give they had given us an accessible queen with only one bed and a noisy air conditioner and a king, a problem as we were there, and they made no attempt to change. Hotel was overrun with teenagers. Staff did not seem interested in making us comfortable. Will NEVER stay there again.

Atrium style hotel surrounding indoor pool. Lots of noisy kids. Hallways clean but utilitarian carpet made it look like cheap army barracks.

Loved the bed so much am looking into buying the mattress. Slept well! Large flat screen tv great. Room was spotless. Good temperature. Starbucks in lobby.

• Traditional King Room

All 4 pillows were pretty flat. Would have been nice to have 2 firmer pillows. Wish I had known we'd be 30 minutes from downtown.

Great shower.

1) hotel would not hold our room for a late check in even though our room was non-refundable. 2) pool was closed and under repair. 3) “free” WiFi was not working.

• Traditional King Room

We requested a king size bed and got 2 queens. One day had an excellent house keeper and another day very poor service below the quality. I expect for the cost.

Quiet room. Indoor and outdoor pools

Kids screaming in the indoor pool at 8 am; staff seemed unconcerned that our shower was broken

Beautiful hotel, room was spacious and clean, beds were amazing

There is a high moisture content in the air due to the indoor pool. Our 3rd floor pool view room smelled of mildew/rot and the A/C did not work. We ended up switching to a room that overlooked the outer side of the hotel and it was much better. The A/C worked and we did not notice the humidity as much. If you are sensitive to the smell of chlorine and perfume, you may want to stay elsewhere, as the hotel's lobby and hallways smelled strongly of both.

The hotel makes a great impression as you first walk in. It's massive lobby opens up to a large atrium that houses a small indoor pool with a waterfall. On the other side is a Starbucks, a restaurant and a hall leading to very nice restrooms as well as a ballroom. If you are sensitive to the smell of chlorine and perfume, you may want to stay elsewhere, as the hotel's lobby and hallways smelled strongly of both. We booked a package that included breakfast. The breakfast buffet included both hot and cold breakfast items and was adequate, though not memorable. There were plenty of tables in the restaurant where the buffet was set up and there was a hostess who seated us and poured us coffee. The hotel is conveniently located near restaurants, gas stations and the freeway. The beds were comfortable.Our room was overlooked the outdoor pool and was quiet, despite the hotel's busy location. However, no one was in the pool that night and I don't think anyone was staying in the rooms on either side of us, so I can't speak to how thin the walls may be.

Extremely rude staff. Management was unhelpful. Room was disturbingly dirty- seemed like they just refilled towels... honestly worst stay I have booked through booking.com so far

Location was good but not worth dealing with the rest

The atmosphere of the Hotel was great...although we didn’t get to experience the indoor pool and spa due to our late check-in But, I loved that it was an option..we did enjoy the outdoor one and it was very nice!! Room was very clean and beds were COMFORTABLE.. staff was great to. Thank you!!

Gave us the correct room after we switched rooms

Was moved rooms due to no secure lock on 3rd floor for my child. Front desk was suppose to move us floors and our room facing in not outside but was booked again in same floor and floor plan.

I loved when I walked into the hotel it smelled really cleaned and fresh. The beds were really soft and comfy. The bathroom was nice and cleaned. Just overall a good experience. I would love to come back to this hotel.

The cieanliness of the beds I questioned. There were eye lashes all over the sheets, dark lint. I just chalked it up to perhaps where the washed linens are stored. Might be near a vent or something. Other than those things, it was a fine stay. And Four Points instantly charged my bank account around 3pm. We didn’t check in until 5. I havent Experienced that in 20+ years.

The room we first were granted keys to had a soaked floor right outside the bathroom. But we were quickly given another room and 4 breakfast buffet comps for our trouble.

Room did not have a working fan in the bathroom so the room stayed muggy and humid the entire stay. No microwave or fridge in the room either. Pillows seemed old.

Hotel and room were very clean. Indoor pool was an awesome feature. Parking was great. Front desk was very polite

• Traditional King Room

The first room— didn’t smell clean — sheets and pillow cases not very clean— But they gladly changed our room and were gifted drinks and breakfast

The jacuzzi and pool area- the front desk was very friendly bed was comfy! Loved the toiletries that we got!

In the bathroom in the room we stayed in the wallpaper was coming off of the wall under the sink and it looked like there was mold. When you walk through the front door it does not smell like a five-star hotel it kind of smells bad

The beds were comfortable

Restaurant, bar both closed early so unable to use. Chlorine fumes in hallways, indoor pool makes air muggy. Had to be re-assigned to room with outdoor window, but too noisy to open. Closet too small.

Staff very nice, hotel very quiet inside.

Our first room, #129, was on the northwest corner of the property. It was right on the interstate and next to an entry. Very noisy. Recommend you get a different room. We asked to be moved and they accommodated us the second night by moving us to #235. It was on the second floor, about four doors down from our original room and was much quieter. Some sort of breakfast should be included in the price.

Free wi-fi is always good. They gave us extra towels when we asked. They allowed us to move rooms with no hassle. Two pools and spas, one each indoor and outdoor was nice. Easy to get to location, although not in a great part of town.

We arrived at night time, the sign to the property is very small and easy to miss. Waited a bit long for our food in the bar.

Very clean Smells great Pools

I missed not having a small refrigerator in the room to keep my water bottles cold.

one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in and plenty of wash clothes!

Everything was perfect Donnie Carter still so friendly as usually

The bed was soft I didn't try breakfast I used to work there 17years ago was assistant housekeeping manager for milica vasic work for almost 15 years

They really need curtains that block out light. Because the ‘outside’ is actually open indoor area, it is brightly lit all night and the cutains don’t wrap around the outside edges of window so it’s very bright.

We had to pay for our breakfast there at the hotel, so we chose not to eat there. We didn't even bother with breakfast anyway. We were so intent on getting our errands done and head home in the first place. Overall, that was it.

I came to Phoenix on a personal business errand with my daughter. We chose the hotel for its location, and proximity to the places we needed to go. It was central to where we needed to go. The beds were firm, and the comforters they used were very nice. The A/C was left on, but being Phoenix, it was needed. We didn't get to explore all the amenities of the hotel, but my kids have stayed at this particular location once before, and they weren't disappointed then either.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Everything was great. I really have no complaints. They only thing that needs to be updated is the parking lot. But thats the least of my worries. Hotel was very clean. Pools were nice and clean with plenty of towles. Rooms were very clean and nicely updated.

Very clean, great location, friendly staff.

I am a SPG member since the early 2000's. I have been allowed to check in earlier at countless SPG properties for over a decade. I stayed at this property about 2 weeks prior with no problem, checked in early and had a good stay, so I returned and when I did, I sent a notice through the booking company, they sent me confirmation and text, it was also sent to the hotel. I notified them in advance I was coming in earlier for check in. No one from the hotel attempted to call me, or send a message to the booking company they would not be able to accommodate, or if there was a problem, I also verified the hotel was not sold out, in fact they had plenty of availability. My cell number was provided as always. When I arrived, I was denied to check in and I clearly restated how I have a record of checking in early at Arizona Sheraton properties all summer and was just there 2 weeks prior and was allowed to. The rep at the desk would not even look up. look at me, or verify what I was stating, nor offer to store my bags. It was 8:15 am, she told me, quote, come back at 9:00 am and she would help me then. this would be 45 mins. later, it made no sense, there was no other customers at the front desk, but me. I had a appointment to get to by 9:15 am across town, I reloaded my bags in my car and left. I addressed this with SPG corporate and the front desk supervisor again when I checked in and it was clarified to me by another supervisor, that the person who would not check me in when I arrived was not the manager in charge and there was one on duty. I was later informed that front desk supervisor who was acting like she was the manager did not have final authority as she presented herself, when I got there I asked to speak to the manager, she said she was in charge. Always ask to speak to the manager and get a business card for the manager of the hotel, supervisors are not Managers.

The pool and Happy Hour, food and bar area staff was excellent in that area of services.

The organisation of the breakfast should be a little better : i paid for breakfast and the lady at the breakfast ask me additional $11.00 because she didnt have me in the system. The front desk suppose to give me some paper for the breakfast and she forgot. Also no one offer me coffee and they offer coffee at all the surrounding tables.

The beds are extremely comfortable. Bathroom really clean. Staff is super friendly

• Traditional King Room

Very dark atrium area where the indoor pool was located.

Bed was very comfortable. Room clean though missing a few enmities that you would usually see.

Breakfast. did the buffet for $11.00. Typically free at most other hotels. Should have ordered from the menu.

Very good bed, quiet, great facilities

I had 14 more days to stay in hotel. Property wanted to raise my rates. If anything, they should have offered a discount for the additional time, which would have totalled 28 days. I moved to Hyatt Place down the street.

Breakfast was really good, for a free breakfast I can not complain other than the waffle maker was not on, so when it's not preheated it's going to be a wait and a line of people waiting to utilize it.

Check-in staff member was friendly but provided misinformation about the details of our stay.

Comfortable bed and clean room in an otherwise nondescript hotel.

• Traditional King Room

Location was disappointing, bar-restaurant is sub par, at breakfast the wait staff/manager were incredibly unhelpful when I asked instead of taking the buffet to just take a bagel and apple back to my room since I needed to be on a telcon. No concept of customer service at all. The hotel itself is run down and in desperate need of renovating, shockingly unkept, the design of having rooms open onto the lobby/pool area is just poor planning and leads to unnecessary noise/disturbance.

I did not have time to check out breakfast but good to know it's available. I have already recommended this hotel to my brother, he stayed at your property earlier this month. Booking.com offered a great discount compared to price if one was to just walk in.

I asked for a room by the pool when res was made the last 2times i was there and nothing was done. I called also and couldn't get through the first time second time called couldn't get through to desk. i've stayed at this place over 6 times over the last year and they can't give me a simple request. So i will be finding a new place to stay in the future

i liked the pools

Informed they would Charge extra when asked to check out 30 min late

Pillows so soft, was able to get a fridge n microwave upon request. When we checked in the same front desk person always greeted us n smiled, was complementary n guessed we were there 4 checking in to college

This is my grand daughter choice for stay cation, the indoor pool and it's close location to most of her favorite restaurants! Good times and memories made at 4points! Thank you! 2ND stay cation this year!

Would not take a cash deposit, caused me much trouble and inconvenience. Beds were horribly uncomfortable...like 'wake up and internal organs hurt' uncomfortable. No free breakfast...$11.95 per person. Didn't stick around for breakfast anyways, left at 4am because we couldn't sleep on those horrible beds any longer. Construction being done, hallways near 100 degrees inside! What a &#$!hole.

• Traditional King Room

the front desk could have provided a bit more information and directions as to where everything was.

the king sized bed was extremely comfortable, we almost stayed in for the evening instead of going out!

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Traditional King Room

I could not call front desk from room Just kept ringing and ringing Had to call from my cell phone but when I finally reached someone she was extremely helpful

Very nice staff Super comfortable bed

The location was convenient, just off of the highway and there were a lot of things to do near the hotel. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast buffet was good. Finally we enjoyed the indoor and outdoor pools. Excellent value for the money!

They need more carts to haul luggage to rooms. The entrances/exits were not well marked. A mini-refrigerator in the room would be handy.

Good bed, work out facilities, two pools

Some of the hotel really was not as clean and looked like it needed to be renovated. The outside of the hotel needed to be cleaned and a little more presentable. Some of the doors leading to outside need to be replaced because it was hard to get them open with my room card.

Breakfast was amazing. Indoor pool was super clean. I would definitely book again at this hotel. The staff was very helpful, courteous, and understanding. The hotel was very close to a lot of restaurants and shopping which made it easy for me and my guests.

WE resewved 2 queen beds room, upon arrival they didnt have one and gave us a single queen with mobile bed for the kids. It was 1 am with small childaren and pregnant wife the AC didnt work in the room so we had to pick up all of our things and gor tranferred to another room approximately @ 2 in the morning. No goodd.... NO sleep... and only received free breakfast/Coffee

ERIN AT RECEPTION DID ALL SHE COULD TO ACCOMMODATE US

Stuff was broken or out of order. The channel selection was very limited on the Tv. No fridge in the room it's Phoenix in the summer this really sucked not having a cold drink and the ice machine was broken.

The price was a winning item. The lobby smells fantastic but the rest of the building smells like a swimming pool.

The staff was not friendly. I was told I could not check in early, so I waited until 3pm to go to the hotel. Then the front desk attendant told me that there were no rooms available because they had alot of early check ins. After a long road trip in the hot weather I was exhausted and wanted a shower. I was not happy with this news.

The property was in a decent neighborhood with a lot of restaurant nearby. The bed was comfortable.

• Traditional King Room

The only minus was being able to hear the freeway traffic all night. Not very well insulated from the sound.

The property was in a good location with easy access. The room was clean and comfortable.

they charge each booking a fifty dollar deposit on your card....but it takes over 7 days for the deposit and quincidentals to get back on your card but they don't release any funds until you are no longer booked on the prooerty

the breakfast buffet was A PLUS

The elevator closest to the front desk could use updating and maintenance.

A description of my stay I thought was already submitted. If not: It was close to Metro Center where the train shuttle picked us up for our catching the train in Maracopa for our return to Texas. Four Points is close to Enterprise on Dunlap to rent a car. It is very close to my daughter 's family. The people at the front desk and the woman in charge of looking after our needs; were gracious and Merciful. The daughter we were visiting had a heart attack the night we arrived. We were given free breakfast tickets for our stay. The lounge personnel were accommodating and friendly. The chef made great chicken tenders and we loved them especially my 9 year old grandson. There was a problem with the plumbing and the changed us to another room. They brought us a microwave and refrigerator when we requested them. We were given free bottles of water. The swimming pool outside was amazingly perfect temperature to enjoy the swim instantly. I hope you receive that photo I sent.

Front desk worker was very rude. Had to speak to supervisor!!! Next day we find out he was not a supervisor!!! He was a matnence man!!!!

Am front desk clerk Ashlie very nice some what healpful!!! Would stay again!!!!

no fan/vent in bathroom; no large trash cans in parking lot or halls - we chose to not have room service daily and got a $5 voucher, but we still needed to have trash removed and more towels, but then there was no way to discard the trash; pools were not open long enough or late enough; restaurant for breakfast closed way too early; toilet kept backing up; card keys/door lock didn't work well half the time; not enough restaurant choices in facility

the breakfast bar was really good. the staff were friendly and helpful.

Nothing to complain or comment on.

Loved the indoor and outdoor option pool! Coffee bar was also wonderful. Our barista was very friendly and nice to see bright and early. I believe his name was Andre?