Reviews of MOXY Phoenix Tempe/ASU Area 4 stars

1333 South Rural Road, Tempe, AZ 85281, USA

#7 of 38 hotels in Tempe

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Funky, fun, and functional.

Well, sometimes other guests are rowdy.

The Moxy tries to be hip and lively but it is also functional. Rooms are simple but large. Decor is funky with a vague attempt at a hipster aesthetic. The lobby is large and inviting, with big tables or easy chairs, a games area, etc. There’s a pool though I never tried it. Location is convenient, there’s plenty of parking. Staff are upbeat and friendly. There is a small bar for happy hour or breakfast and a limited but cool menu. Try the signature breakfast naan.

We'll be back!

Great location near ASU and Sky Harbor airport. Clean, fun design... very inviting when you walk in. The room was great size. Loved the huge beanbag chair. Lots of outlets. The bed was extremely comfortable. Plenty of restaurants nearby, and the massive Temple Towne Marketplace.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

It was definitely interesting and rooms were clean, but I will be staying elsewhere next trip.

There was not a refrigerator in the room. The elevator was hot and one was out of order part of the time. Noise travels from one room to the other. I could hear the TV in the room next to us like I had the show on my TV.

My first experience in a hotel like this. It was unexpectedly fun. Room was clean. Bed and pillows comfortable.

We were traveling back to Arizona to visit friends and the...

We were traveling back to Arizona to visit friends and the hotel was so great, we spent most of our time at the hotel! Everyone agrees that it was really comfortable and a great place to meet! They had board games for us to use and we had a blast! Honestly one of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed in!

Great value, perks and the guests were all smiles using the shared space

Room had a musty smell at first, room was hot , ac was not on when I arrived.

Great decor, comfy lounge area and the room i had included an oversized beanbag. The bartenders were fantastic. Kayla and caleb and the british lad were AMAZING

Chill

Waiting for a friend but the previous engagement so nothing about hotel

Location / spacious modern room / Kiss pinball that you adjust music/ staff / quiet chill

Everything was great service & funtastic

Upon registration the staff did NOT advise the initial deposit freeze on your credit card/debt card which in this case was our daughter who had planned Mothers Day stay for her mother...as Dad was the intended person to pay & did upon transferring credit cards the same day To which again now 2 freeze amounting $341.and not advised by the registering staff....NOT good experience waiting for 3days to release funds

Everything was great service & funtastic

Once we got used to the lack of storage, we really liked the hotel and all the amenities.

Clothing storage in the room was inadequate. Would have liked to unpack the suitcase and put clothing in drawers. Also, not crazy about hanging clothes on the walls. Made the room look messy. Same in the bathroom; would have appreciated a drawer or two.

Excellent front desk staff and housekeeping.

Very clean hotel, nice pool, comfy bed.

Trying a bit too hard to be cool, lots going on so it’s very noisy, was hard to find a quiet spot

Very clean hotel, nice pool, comfy bed. Fun vibe and going-ons

I loved all the unique ideas this hotel offers and was...

I loved all the unique ideas this hotel offers and was impressed when I arrived, however by the time I checked out I felt disappointed. The decoration was awesome with pretty rooms, all very hip and fun to look at. The entertainment was great, free drinks at check in (check in is at the bar), free arcade games in lobby, pool table, cabanas by the pool. Planned events for every day of the week (Bingo Friday night and pool party Saturday). However, there was no parking available due to all the people at the pool party or from one of the rooms that had a loud party going on. A man was being helped down the hall by his friends because he was so drunk. The elevator smells like urine. I was under the impression that the rooms had record players with records available at the front desk. However, it turned out that was only for upgraded rooms. I was told that my room would have a guitar instead - nope. Free breakfast was advertised, I thought, but when my daughter went to get a piece of toast, she was told "that's not for you." No closets in the rooms, but cool pegs to hang up your clothes.

Convenient to university

They need to have mini refrigerators, microwave and safes in the room All hotels around them are equal or cheaper in price and have these amenities in their rooms and free breakfast

Staff is so nice and helpful

Everything was good except,

Everything was good except, 1. The guy in the front desk was drunk when I was going to do the check out. Because of that I was late for a business meeting. 2. The hotel charged me twice for the reservation, I paid cash but they also charged the expenses on my credit card. One month later, I am still trying that they return my money.

super convenient location to ASU, we were touring the campus. Very cool vibe, would stay again.

water was warm in shower, never got hot. also, missed a coffee maker in the room and the lack of shampoo/ conditioner. no ice, had to go to front desk for the ice. staff could've offered when we checked in as didn't realize no icemaker available on any of the floors. back entrance on first floor was all cleaning carts, it was a little odd.

the welcome cocktail was incredible! loved the peg wall and the beds were comfortable. Also, kind of cool checking in at the bar. also appreciated free parking.

The complimentary Uber from the airport was a huge bonus,...

No lock on the bathroom sliding door, no clock in the room, no microwave in the room.

The complimentary Uber from the airport was a huge bonus, the beds were very comfortable, the pool view from the balcony was great, a refrigerator was provided upon request, the hotel was clean and fun.. We enjoyed the different festivities each night.

I’m sorry, I will not stay here again

I sent a request 3 days before my arrival for a pool view and a fridge for my insulin. Nothing was sent back to me or addressed to me in my arrival until my surprise I got to my room and didn’t have either. The girl that checked me in wasn’t friendly it very informative on where to park or locate my room. Ice machines would have been nice to have Being in Arizona... asked the frint desk and they had no ice bags available. The parking was limited so basically was driving in circles to find an opening meanwhile two tow trucks were taking up two spaces on the property. The bed was very hard and my view was of a parking garage. The drinks and the food at the bar were very over priced For what I got.

The only thing I can say unliked about this place is that you have me an extra parking pass for my guest.

Relaxing and fun break

I wish I could have a coffee machine and a small fridge in the room. And there was a guitar on the wall when I stayed last time but it was gone this time. I wonder why.

There is a pool table in the lobby. I like playing pool and having drinks at the bar. I feel lonely on a solo business trip but this hotel gives me fun and makes me forget about loneliness.

We have stayed at this location several times and it has...

We have stayed at this location several times and it has always been great! The only issue was the quality of our room cleaning. The area under the sink (floor & wall) was flithy as if someone had been sick. We had to leave written word that it needed to be addressed. One recommendation would be to add a cotton blanket under the grey wool coverlet- its just not comfortable.

Adequate

Breakfast food available was ok. A hotel should be able to provide food on an all day bases. Not suitable for a business travelers. No evening meal option available. Only made aware of complimentary coffee as I was checking out. Room and bed were very comfortable and room cleaned regularly, fresh towels daily. Pool facilities good and pool area was very clean.

The staff was AMAZING!

The staff was AMAZING!! I did request a room with a balcony, as I love to sit on the balcony and have coffee while my friend sleeps in. Unfortunately, we got a Juliet balcony without any chance of lounging. Other than that, our stay was amazing!

Awful and will never stay at a Moxy again.

The folks working there said this hotel is meant for "people who are independent." There's no coffee pot, no microwave, no frig in the rooms and no tub. They didn't have coffee out until 6 am. We brought our own coffee (instant Starbucks) and we found hot water in the work out water machine but when we asked for cream, the guy said he couldn't put it out until 6 am. Very rude! They also had a water main break so no hot water for an entire day.

The bed was comfortable.

Every time we asked for water we were told to go to the...

Every time we asked for water we were told to go to the ironing room. Even when I went downstairs for a cup of tea- I was told to go to the ironing room for water when a full barista station was right behind the hotel employee. I had to change rooms twice. 1- because the room was on the first floor and closest to the lobby where music was blasting. 2- there was a HUGE cockroach in my room.

If you’re looking for a fun, unique environment to boost your spirits, the Moxy has it!

There was an odd smell in the lobby area...it could have been something that had been cooked. And there were some minor maintenance things I noticed around the property but nothing to keep me from returning.

When we checked in the staff said it is a fun hotel and, indeed, fun it is! The unique style and amenities make for a fun environment.

Great staff, value, and location but I need a CLOSET!!! and a safe.

Bed not as comfy as I’d like. No closets or drawers???? What??? Not great for longer stays. Hard to stay organized which is important. No small safe?? I didn’t feel comfortable having my room cleaned and not able to lock valuables away. Not that I don’t trust the workers but so there is never an issue.

Excellent Staff

The staff was incredible.

The staff was incredible. Very friendly and helpful. Especially Scarlett and Larrisa. They really made me feel at home. I will definitely be back again soon.

Resort prices for motel quality.

Even though it's a non smoking property, people were smoking outside of my room every night. There were cigarette butts littered at the side entrance of the property. The smell permeates the room. The hallways are also dirty. The carpet looks like it hasn't been vacuumed in months. It certainly wasn't vacuumed during my whole stay of 4 nights. For 200 per night, I wish I stayed elsewhere.

The room was spacious.

Creative, boutique space.

Would have like some drawers for clothes and workout room was just average.

LOVED the space! Lobby and rooms were great. Staff was friendly and the free games were a nice touch.

The Staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly.

The Staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly. The property is a very fun place with games, ping pong, and a nice outdoor/pool area! Will definitely stay here again.

The rooms were set up nicely.

Toilet was plugged and needed to call maintenance to fix it on 2 occasions. My daughter and I are flea bitten over over lower legs. Either from the bed or one of the cabanas at the pool. Food was ok

The rooms were set up nicely. Staff was friendly. Lobby area for games was wonderful

Had a much needed staycation in a shorts notice

I would love to have had some pen and paper in the room and things like qtips and lotion in the rooms. A bathrobe always as a classy touch! Plus they're awesome to keep you warm right out of the shower.

I live here in the valley and stay all over in different hotels because I thoroughly enjoy getting away for the weekend and not having to leave the actual state. I will definitely be back at the Moxy. Great experience all around! I came with my small son and he hadn't have sleep last with the pinball machines in the lobby on the way to the Smore's naan as a late night snack!

Loved the vintage records and player in the room.
    • King Room with Pool View

The lobby staff was pretty busy on computers and personal devises when we where there at night. In the middle of dinning, I asked for pepper, and instead of it being brought to me, they pointed out where it was. I thought that was a little odd.

Loved the vintage records and player in the room. The room itself was perfect for a short visit. The space we gained by not having dressers and such worked for us. If we head that way again, we will be staying there again and no how to pack for this difference. The facility has an amazing feel to it overall feel to it and we loved it. The had the flat bread as a late night snack. Really tasty. The coffee was amazing in the morning as well.

We will be back

A longer stay

Great location, great price , we were staying over for a softball tournament and needed a place to stay close by. Never heard of Moxy before our stay but we enjoyed the non-traditional, simplicity of the rooms and very much were impressed by the real friendliness of the staff. Felt very welcomed. We will return every time we are in the area.

I love the atmosphere the games and the people ( the ones in...

I have stayed here before and loved it.. this time the room was awful, it smelled of mildew, the toilet had green mold in it and the bathroom was just disgusting, we couldn't close the blind we were on the first floor, so anyone walking by could see us, just disappointed, The bar area was nice but bar tenders didn't know how to make any drinks, my daughter is a bar tender and was having to help them to make drinks. I would probably go back and give it another chance, because I love the atmosphere 😐

I love the atmosphere the games and the people ( the ones in the morning) were wonderful

Very "hip" hotel.

Found a LARGE cockroach in our room on our last night. Hotel was very apologetic and switched our room. No refrigerators in rooms. No complimentary breakfast.

Friendly staff and good location

We really enjoyed our time at the Moxy and would definitely recommend it and stay there again!

The front desk check-in is also the bar and there wasn't enough staff to handle it all. The bartenders are checking people in and answering the phone while trying to take drink orders and charge to tabs.

We really liked the trendy, hip atmosphere and styling and the bar staying open until 2am. We didn't have to go anywhere else!

Okay if you're a college kid looking to party all night

Half the gym equipment didn't work, a few lights in my room didn't work, my tv went out repeatedly, I found hair that wasn't mine on the towels, the hallway wreaked of weed, and a super loud group of college students was there yelling inappropriate things and being super loud. The staff didn't seem to care much even though at 11:45 pm on a Monday night they were running around and yelling. I had to call the front desk.

Great shower, nice big desk in the room.

Everything was great !
    • King Room with Pool View

Everything was great !!! great staff very welcoming amazing drinks and the best part was the bed which wasn't overly soft perfect for my bad back and the shower omg I don't know if it was just me but I believe they have a water filter in the shower my skin was sooo smooth (I know that sounds weird) but I use the same body wash at home so I know it wasn't my soap I absolutely enjoyed my stay at the MOXY !!!

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

It's not like anywhere else.

Not like anywhere else. The decor is eclectic and it doesn't take itself too seriously. It may take some time to adjust because the Moxy does things in its own unique way. The toilets in the room are square and the shower drain is labeled "Deep End". The pinball machines and classic video arcade games in the lobby are free to play. Complimentary cocktail when you register. Lobby features classic board games at various tables plus there's a turntable with headphones and a large choice of vinyl records of all music types for your private listening pleasure. Easy parking close to entrances and a good selection of restaurants within walking distance. Excellent bar with good specialty food items available but no dedicated on site restaurant. Friendly and helpful staff. Even the housekeeping staff smiles and greets you when you pass them in the corridors.

Very modern, fun hotel to stay in.

Very modern, fun hotel to stay in. Although I did not go in the lobby besides to check in, it looked like a fun place to hangout. They had a bar and game area.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Very hip establishment!

No ice machines, but they provided ice in ziplock bags that you could get for free behind the bar.

The room was very contemporary and hip... they had a guitar in the room, I don't play, but it was cool. Lol

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

HOT in AZ in June, but these rooms are nice and cold!!

Well, honestly, i'm being a little nit picky here, The rooms are well appointed, especially if you are a fan of modern or minimalist design. I do think that there should be an additional trash can in the room (the only one is in the bathroom), and speaking of bathrooms--I really like to bring my own toiletries- but, there's NO place to put them in the bathroom. The only "ledge" in the shower is occupied by the hotel shampoo and conditioner. My daughter and I had to put our shower gel on the ground- that's not nice! And not much vanity space for us to have all our "stuff"- toothpaste, toothbrush, face wash, etc. They have underbed lighting, !cool!, but it is motion activated. Soooo, if you have to use the potty in the middle of the night, and your partner or family member is a light sleeper, you may wake them. As an aside, would be nice to have a refrigerator in the room. Its Arizona, its hot....... to have a cool drink in the room would be great. My daughter was cold at night (which, i have to say is nice when nighttime temp is over 90 degrees!) We had to get up a couple of times at night to turn off the AC because it was so cold (i dont know if thats really a complaint!)

Pretty cool that they send an Uber as the "airport shuttle"- and that it's a free ride to guests. Nice to have a welcome drink and cool, refreshing air conditioning in Arizona in June. The lobby is ultra cool, more like a clubhouse than traditional lobby. The room was really nice with some unexpected decor features- laminate wood floors, underbed lighting, subway tile in bathroom. Room was clean!!! yay!! Night before checkout, they leave a little note, looks handwritten (tho, its not, but a unexpected touch), and a coupon for a free coffee in the AM. Overall, I would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Different is great

Just that there was no free breakfast.

I loved the energy I got from the staff and hotel. Just positive on everything. The staff were really kind and nice, no attitude what so ever. The room was amazing! Especially the view, was beautiful. Loved it. Everything went smooth. Very different from the hotels I've been too, and it was awesome!

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Loved the Moxy!

The only thing the room lacks is a closet or dresser but not a big deal, because there are hooks on the wall

Such a fun, hip property with lots of fun games to play in the lobby. Staff was super friendly and rooms were very clean. Impressive 👍🏻

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Great location but room smelled

My room was beautiful clean and spacious but the tv was not working so they moved me to a different room which I thought was fine but it had a weird smell to it. A moldy smell and sulfur smell off and on. It was a little smaller than the ordinal room but I was fine with that. Also I would have liked to have a safe in the room and I would have liked to be able to have ice readily available with ice bucket.

The staff was extremely nice and accommodating

Whimsical Retro Hotel -

It was confusing to find the check in desk at first since it isn't set up to be obvious given the construction fence on the neighboring property and the parking lot entrance. We actually walked in and thought we were at the bar then walked around them came back to ask at the bar (really the central food and beverage area) and found out we were there all along. The building is long with not many stories (3ish?) and if you get an upper story room at the opposite end from the bar you need to take your bags up an elevator at the bar end then walk to your room then go get your car and move it. The spaces closest to the bar end are packed, so you have to hoof it to get to check in as well. Once you check in you understand optimal parking and that it's hard to get a good space, so after that it's more manageable, whether by expectation or parking karma.

Staff was super accommodating and clearly happy to be working at the Moxy. I inadvertently booked two non refundable rooms and they electednnot to charge me for the first. The entertainment available was really fun - Retro games like Jenna and Rocke Em Sock Em Robots, Barrel of Monkeys, puzzles, cards, foosball and pool were all available - not just tv. Lots of families, groups of friends and couples were playing games bs tv, or out st the pool. The elevator was set up like an old Polaroid photo booth with props for selfies 😁. Food to go was available as well. The place was clean, fun, comfortable and well situated.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Amazing space and great location! Will go back, great service too

The hotel was so much fun it was LOUD, crazy party scene loud. Our drunk neighbors were ROWDY and I think the lack of carpets made the rooms much louder. We called the front desk for help but the sound did not go away.

This is BY FAR the hippest, coolest hotel I have EVER stayed at. They had a selfie-vator! (which is basically a photo booth with props in the elevator!) The staff was amazing - you check in at the bar! The open floor lobby was beautiful and somewhere you wanted to hang out. The drinks were delicious...they have games and huge tvs and coaches to lounge at in the lobby. My teen daughter and I played Scrabble and Pinball and just hang out down there - for fun - with other people (which is crazy to think about when you have a grumpy, moody teenager!!!) The ppol area was small but nice with free cabanas. The room was funky and well decorated - no closets but lots of hanging space.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Wonderful staff, the courtesy of a late checkout, stowage of...

Did not care for the "ironing room". Would've preferred an iron in my room.

Wonderful staff, the courtesy of a late checkout, stowage of my bags and an Uber to the airport was greatly appreciated!

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Great location and fun atmosphere.

As mentioned, I stay here frequently. This was the first time that the carpet in the hallways looked worn and dirty. The floors in our room had not been cleaned there were multiple scuff marks on them. The shower doors would not stay closed from either side and we had to wedge a wash cloth in lest we get water all over. It would also be nice to have a shelf or holder in the shower for personal items such as facial cleanser or a razor. We did not encounter much staff, and although the girl at check in was kind, she was on hold with the phone to her ear the whole time. I appreciated her checking me in rather than have me wait however, there were two bartenders who could have waited on hold so that she could properly address me. As well, when I returned to the hotel after being out until 9:30 pm, there was not 1 single parking space open. I had to go inside and inquire and was told I could park in the fire lane overnight which worried me in case I would get towed. However there is no other parking in the area and I had bags and my daughter with me and went ahead and parked there and had no problems thankfully.

I stay here frequently as we enjoy the proximity to ASU. The fun atmosphere in the lobby is always a plus and the complimentary drinks are great too. We love the guitar in most rooms and the comfort of the beds and super clean smelling linens. We also love the bikes for use.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Great atmosphere, the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Just a couple of little things. We would have loved to have had a small fridge in the room. This property, under a former brand, had laundry facilities. It would have been great if that was still available.

Great atmosphere, the staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was perfect, close to the ASU campus and easy to find.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Minimalist Hotel

If your looking for comfort, this isn't it. The rooms have no drawers, no closet, no refrigerator, no ice, no ironing board, one little trash can in the bathroom, 12 channels on the tv(all local), and the worst thing in my opinion, not a single shelf in the shower, so every time you need something(like your razor) you have to open the shower door and reach out to get it.

Staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

ASU Parent Visit

Can't beat the location if you're visiting kids at ASU. Not sure it's my taste a little dark and a bit noisy with partiers coming home in the wee hours

The staff was awesome! they really went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with our stay.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Cool place. Good coffee in the lobby.

The really bad thing is its NOISY. You can hear your neighbors blow their nose and any convo in the hall way. They offer guitars in the rooms which was charming and nice until 1030pm when your neighbor decides to play theirs. No refrig, not within walking distance to the shops/restaurants of Tempe. Wifi was temperamental.

I loved the european hipster flair to the place. It was different from anywhere I have ever stayed in the USA. I liked that you grab your extras from their "Ironing Room" and dont have to wait for it to be brought up. The games in the lobby were cute. Free wifi and parking.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

No parking here

Heated pool was cold and your car will get towed if you don't have a parking pass

Cool arcade games. Reception area and overall style of hotel awesome

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Friendly staff, easy to find

I was bummed that my room didn't have the guitar, record player or bath tub. I didn't like that I asked for a quite room and got one on the second floor next to the road. Room was too bright at night

Friendly staff, easy to find

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Trendy, comfortable hotel

Needed better instructions on how the room works--specifically how to close the door blind to keep out the hall light and how the lights in the room work.

Very good hot breakfast. Fun, trendy atmosphere.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

New favorite motel. The Moxy rocks!

Absolutely nothing!

The Moxy was like a Marriot on steroids. We absolutely loved it. From the super friendly and efficient staff to the fun design of the facilities. No complaints, only high praise. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

staff was great!
    • King Room with Pool View

the bed was terrible /after the first night we had to transfer hotels . we did like the facility alot

staff was great! liked overall facility / very cool ideas.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

The staff was friendly and helpful when I checked in.

Sadly, it was one of the worst nights of sleep in any hotel I've had ever. There were several parties happening in several room and when people would come and go they shouted from the hall. It began around 10pm and ended around 4. Considering I had a 4:45 wake up call to get to the airport it was very very discouraging. When I checked out, they asked how my stay was and when I told them the man at the counter said, was it the noise? He told me about 3 "Graduation parties" I can't believe that a hotel with this high of reviews would allow guest to throw such parties in their room and be aware of it the whole time. He had also mentioned that there was a fight in the lobby and asked if that kept me up as well. The response on my face was enough to let him know how upset I was about this stay. I have to say, this has left a very bad taste in my mouth and I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone...reguardelsss of age. I feel like they are going for a hipster cool vibe which can be doe without have a party hotel. When I walked the hall that morning it smelled of stale beer and smoke. Clearly, they didn't take into account their other paying guests during this experience and I am very dissapointed about my experience.

The staff was friendly and helpful when I checked in.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

More than a place to lie your head.

A new hotel concept of visual stimulation: a large, playful lobby; oversized pool toys; the LOVESAC; room number designations on wall outside the elevator; eclectic art, vintage chachkies and games in lobby.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

Great stay, we will go here again!
    • Queen Room with Poolside View

Lighting in bathroom was a little dark and a magnified mirror would have been handy.

The bikes were a great touch as we were visiting my son on campus. Fun atmosphere and people.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Skeptical at first but really liked it!

Shower doors allowed water to flood floor during shower. No closet makes room iffy for multiple night stays. Too minimalist for my taste but definite millenial appeal. Beds and pillows were great

Skeptical at first but really liked it! Would prefer no smoking be allowed in Courtyard/pool/patio area. Great beds.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

i love it

everything

10/10 would visit again.

Great location, the bed is always comfortable and clean. The staff are always friendly and the food is good quality.

No fridge in bedroom

Many funny (I mean good) things everywhere in the hotel

great costumer service!

great costumer service!!!

Modern & edgy with great staff

Very busy location a bit too far from Tempe’s excellent restaurant & bar strip

Modern & edgy with great staff

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay

No water and fridge in room.

Friendly & helpful staff. Quirky features. Love the guitar in my room.

loved it

nothing was nad

The guitar.

Great lobby/recreation area, friendly staff, fun...

Great lobby/recreation area, friendly staff, fun atmosphere

Amazing stay. Defiantly a great experience for a hotel. Will be back anytime I stay near Tempe.

Pool and welcome drinks

Pool and welcome drinks

It was ok, property not for families with young kids

Events held brought in large crowds,very loud and chaotic in lobby and pool areas

The common area with food bar etc is too noisy.

The common area with food bar etc is too noisy.

Will come back !

If I were to do a longer stay (7 days +) the lack of space to put my clothes (wardrobe/drawers)

Look Look Look !!! Staff !! Free drink :)